Old 04-22-2013, 01:51 PM   #1
Tamra
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Tamra
Stats: 158/144/130
WOE: HCG injectable, then JUDDD.
Start Date: Feb 25/Apr 12 of 2013.
Need some quick advice please

Hi there, my name is Tam and I am new to JUDDD and I think it's a wonderful woe!! I came off P2 of Hcg 11 days ago and have used JUDDD to maintain cuz I hate P3 of HCG, lol. I think this is a lifetime maintenance plan Although I do want to do the 2 week induction and continue fat loss if possible...

My problem is I did the UD DD thing perfect for the first week then on day 8 had a MD (of 700cals) then D9 was an UD then D10 I made homemade beef jerky and couldn't stop "tasting" lol which once the math was done turned into a 1,300 cal/50 carb MD day(is it still a MD day if my reg number is 1,800?).

So my question is what to do today to get back on track. I've kinda gone MD UP MD and I know it is not a good idea to do a DD after a MD but I am wondering if I should due to yesterdays higher number? I really want to activate the SIRT gene and I think I may be undoing the induction? It will screw up my planning for the next couple weeks to do a DD as all social events have been planned for an UD, but for the greater good I will. Not sure what to do in this situation, I have read a lot on here but not Dr Johnsons book I admit!

Any advice would be great, I am going to wait the 18 hrs before eating so that gives me 5 hours to gleam some advice from you wonderful people!!
Thank you in advance!!

Last edited by Tamra; 04-22-2013 at 01:52 PM..
Tamra is offline   Reply With Quote