View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 11:35 AM   #27
LoCarbGal
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
WOE: HDE/JUDDD/Lowish Carb
1. How much did you weigh when you started JUDDD?

262 when I started JUDDD on 9/4/2012. I was 318.5 when I started Atkins on 1/27/2012 - almost 2 years ago exactly.

2. When did you start JUDDD, how long did it take before you saw a loss from it, and how much did you lose?

1st week - down 1.5 pounds
2nd week - didn't weigh (TOM)
3rd week - down 5.5 pounds total
4th week - down 9 pounds total

I'm going on 17 months now, and have lost a total of 90 pounds on JUDDD.

3. Did you have any unusual issue with weight loss (gaining too much, losing too much, stall, etc.), why, and what did you do about it?

I've had a few stalls, and experienced some diet fatigue at certain points. Raising my calories and have a maintenance break helped me get over diet fatigue, and also helped my start losing again.

Currently I'm losing pounds extremely slowly, but I feel my body shape changing, and my clothes are slightly looser, specifically in the butt/hips. While I desparately want the WLM to be finished and get on with maintenance, I do realize that the slower these last pounds come off, the better my skin will rebound, so I'm just hanging in there 'til I get to the finish line.

Ordinary things, done consistently, produce extraordinary results. ~ Keith Cunningham

My Journal: LoCarbGal's Balancing Act ~ Part 2
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote