Old 01-24-2014, 09:35 AM   #26
KeirasMom
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/156.8/155
WOE: Back to JUDDD 1/5/15
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
1. How much did you weigh when you started JUDDD?

2. When did you start JUDDD, how long did it take before you saw a loss from it, and how much did you lose?

I weighed in a week after and was 262.8, so 5 pounds the first week.

3. Did you have any unusual issue with weight loss (gaining too much, losing too much, stall, etc.), why, and what did you do about it?

I have had a couple of slow downs, but no real stalls. There have been a couple of weeks over the last 7 months where I gained, but then lost that plus more the next week. I've also been diagnosed with thyroid disease (in March) and have been working on getting my medication optimized. While I've been dealing with that, I have put my loss on the back burner. I've still managed to lose a total of 63.2 pounds with JUDDD since 12/12/11. As I've lost a significant amount, I have adjusted my calories down a few times. Once, soon after lowering my calories, my loss slowed, and I had to raise them back up again to get the weight to come off. I just recently recalculated based on my current weight, and put in the age of 40, since I'll be turning 40 in just a couple of months, and am now using those numbers (2000/400).
Update: Total loss with JUDDD right around 125 pounds, though I've tried several different plans during my maintenance in the last year. JUDDD !!

JUDDD got me where I want to be!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote