View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 09:53 PM   #138
gettinserious
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: gettinserious
Stats: 3++/3++/170
WOE: lowcarb foods
Start Date: argh
Jake- It went very well. Of course there were some things I didn't like, but then someone else here might like them... Over all it was wonderful. I was able to lowcarb and not have to worry about fixing meals for OVER a month! I just had a baby and those first weeks are the roughest, so this thread was a real lifesaver. I'm not cooking ahead so far anymore, but I still use many of these recipes and just have more time to cook them fresh now.

And now for my contribution. A nice snack idea. It sounds awful together, but trust me... it has everything a snack should have. Crunchy, sweet and salty!

Stuffed Celery:

Celery
Peanut butter
Vanilla sweetened cream cheese

Whip up a brick of cream cheese, add some vanilla davincis (you can also use splenda and vanilla extract, I have). Layer pb into celery first, making an indent through pb. Then add cream cheese mixture. Eat in front of your favorite show...

Word of caution, only make a few at a time. I usually do about 4-5 sticks because they are just TOO good!
GOAL #1: Get into size 22s or beyond by August!
GOAL #2: Lose 100 lbs by years end for a new wardrobe!!

"Cheats happen but the next moment starts now. What you do with it is up to you. Cheat again or abstain... its up to you."
gettinserious is offline   Reply With Quote