sunday
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by C'Marie View Post
Wow, for me that's still 800 calories. That's awesome. So if I decide I want to maintain, and not lose, I can do just the 45% and keep it that way? and the Sirt1 will be still working? (if it takes that to "activate it" why do they have 60% as one of the calculations? Does it "un" activate or have to stay low for a long time first?) I'm still pretty dang happy with the 800, just wondering. 60% for me is like 1070. That's doable even on vacation. Even the 800 is pretty doable on vacation. Protein and red wine LOL.

I did read the entire book on kindle but still so many questions. Sorry.
Hi Marie,
Yes, the Sirt 1 is working at 45% and maintaining is really 50% so you could have more! I am amazed at how flexible JUDDD really is! In fact, Pat (SoHappy) and Beeb have been telling us that we can flex the plan, but I never paid attention to my range until, I needed to change things up in order to work with my life. If you can be patient with JUDDD and just continue with rotation, no matter whether you are maintaining or on Weight Loss Mode, after about 9 weeks, you will really see the benefits of the Sirt-1 (Skinny Gene). You deserve to enjoy your vacation and not sweat about your scale! Juddd your way to a wonderful vacation!
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ot...th-august.html
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote