sunday
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabbok View Post
I did several rounds of HCG the last 2 rounds I could not stabilize and I didn't want to do correction days all the time and I didn't want to do another round of P2 so I decided to do juddd. I was up 10 pounds from my last P2 I have lost 4.8 of that doing juddd, I am in my 3rd week of juddd.

I am doing 500 calories on my dd's and my ud's are 1668 this is with no exercise. I am adding in a different food each UD things that I haven't had in ages, what I have learned on my UD's is that I don't have to eat everything in sight because I can have it another day and on my dd's I just remind myself that I can have lots of food tomorrow, this has really helped me not to binge on sugars and starches.

The weight loss is slower but at least I am losing weight and feeling deprived of anything.

I hope this helps.

Hi Hikergurl! Welcome to the dark side! Boy are you going to love JUDDD!

It is a great way to lose weight and even though slower than the protocol, it is most consistently going down. A few bounces will occur and that is something you will learn to accept and keep on JUDDDing because it really is a very reliable plan.
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ot...th-august.html
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote