View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 10:39 AM   #2
KelAly8894
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: KelAly8894
Stats: 124/118/110
WOE: JUDDD 1500/500
Start Date: 5/29/2012
Thanks, Cindy. This is my first week. I've been stuck with Low Carb, and this WOE sounds so refreshing. I'm on my second DD today, and it's going much better than the first. So far, all I've had today is water and coffee with low cal cream. I think this has been easier for me than eating early in the day. I plan to have my one and only dinner this evening. I haven't weighed myself since starting. I thought it'd be better to wait a few days. I took a break between Low Carbing and this, so I've already seen that 5lb gain and managed to lose that before starting JUDDD. I'm having problems updating my profile. I'll have to work on that later this weekend. I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed reading everyone's posts. You have inspired me to give this WOE a try. I truly believe this is what I've been waiting for. I am 51 years old, menopausal, 5'6". I am about 8-10 pounds from my goal weight, so I'm willing to lose the weight slowly and then go into solid maintenance mode. I'm so excited to join this group and lend my support whenever I can !!!
KelAly8894 is offline   Reply With Quote