metqa
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: metqa
Stats: 147/136/125; 5'1"
WOE: PSMF/hcg Transitioning to HFLC
Start Date: joined LCF 2003: HCG/PSMF 07/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace View Post
I will try this. I guess it is simple and easy. I just get constipated when I only eat meat though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago View Post
Fat intake is important. Make sure the meat you're eating is high fat; pork belly & sausage, rib eye, skirt steak, lamb, etc. Tuna and chicken breast, although good for protein doesn't contain enough fat. Supplement your meat only days with fat bombs. Drink a couple cups of bullet proof coffee and eat those chocolaty things made with coconut oil and butter. I usually do three days a week like this and my weight loss is consistent. I've lost 36 lbs. in less than 3 months.
What Drago said! For example, if I roast a whole chicken, I eat the breast dipped in the drippings which is pure liquid fat and the best gravy ever. The thighs and legs are fatty enough on their own, so the drippings really help the chicken breast go down and avoid constipation and gives you more fuel to use. Protein is rotten fuel, you want more fat than protein to keep from feeling ill and tired.
"You have to understand zat ven a vampire forgoes . . .the b-vord, zere is a process zat ve call transference? Zey force Zemselves to desire somesing else? . . .But your friend chose . . . coffee. And now he has none." "You can find him some coffee, or . . .you can keep a vooden stake and a big knife ready. You vould be doink him a favor, believe me." Monstrous Regiment by Terry Pratchett
IBKKF 898
metqa is offline   Reply With Quote