Luna Loca
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Luna Loca
Stats: 303/159/159
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 10/17/10 started JUDDD on 1/28/12 at 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by mztymarie View Post
Ok so most of of it had to be water weight! But so far so good. I have lost 9 lbs since tues I work out religiously and follow a low carb program, doing around 600 cals on DD and Idk the cals on UD's I just LC everything until im "fuuuull".(est. 1500cals)

Well i have been reading alot and most ppl who have came from atkins or other lowcarb diets say that they eat junk, sweets....whatever on UD's.
So my question is....On an UD do I eat until i am full(which i am never full becasue of my new vicious metablolism), eat my daily recommended calories, or just pig out on what ever?

Today I slipped up... badd its only noon and ive had oreo ice cream, oreo cookies, shortbread cookies, Dove chocolate candies, not to mention a sausage Biscuit *gasp* with syrup, sausage burrito, mini hash browns, pork skins and a couple of atkins bars....yea I know sickening! What will my scale look like tomorrow? Should i be eating within my 2837.58 daily recommend calories or is okay to gorge lke this?
That seems like a lot of calories! I'm close to the same weight as you and mine are 1875 or something real close to that. I have my settings set to little to no exercise, even though I do work out most days. The rationale is that why work out so hard to burn calories just to eat them back?

But then again, if you're losing on those numbers, why not?

"Success occurs in clusters and is born in generosity" --Julia Cameron

Describes my JUDDD Buddds perfectly.
Luna Loca is offline   Reply With Quote