LiLi914
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: LiLi914
Stats: 249.6/245.2/145
WOE: JUDDD/some form of Low-Carb
Start Date: 1/3/2017 - restart from 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
This is something that has bothered me for a long time. Based on MY experience, JUDDD is just as fast as other diets, and for me, much more consistent, not to mention easier to stick with. I always just assumed I was weird, though, and others have had faster losses with other plans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCarbGal View Post
I didn't think JUDDD was any slower for almost my first year. It was right on par with what I had been losing on Atkins. But I've slowed down significantly in the past several months as I've gotten nearer goal, so my average is now about 1.3 pounds per week. Not the fastest, but I'm still happy because JUDDD is so livable.

Also, I have realized that where I seem to be stuck now is exactly where I got stuck for several months last time I lost a significant amount - 94 pounds in 1999-2000ish. This may be a weight my body likes to settle at for awhile before it lets go of more. It was kind of a relief to realize that, but also a little infuriating, because I'm ready to lose the rest of this dang fat!

Awesome posts!

I think people consider it slow because they think about the fad diets that drop pounds quickly, but never consider how quickly the weight comes back on. JUDDD has been one of the most livable WOE that I have ever been a part of and I'm proud of the weight that I've lost in the time that I've lost it. We didn't just put it on overnight and we haven't been carrying it around for a few months so it's going to take some time to get it off which I think is so much better for the mind. I don't want to go through this process again and I know I can sustain JUDDD.

Come stalk my journal: https://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/s...d.php?t=873596

"You can always take the easy way out & give up but real strength comes when you decide to keep pushing no matter what the circumstances are."
LiLi914 is offline   Reply With Quote