svenskamae
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: svenskamae
Stats: 235/178/135 5'3"
WOE: Nutritional Ketosis/Primal/JUDDD
Start Date: January 15, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewstate View Post
I think in part I'm struggling with diet fatigue which I always plowed through before, but now that I look SO much better (only slightly overweight instead of morbidly obese, wearing size 10 jeans) its harder to tell myself that I HAVE to be good.

I can easily maintain/lose pretty slowly eating UUAD's and good DD's and I always know this in the back of my head but I need to get that mindset back that lowcarbgal was talking about to make me want to be good. Esh, that's the hard part.

Thanks for all the encouragement. I'm going to work on a plan. I didn't do great today but I'm not going to drink any wine or eat anything further today and see how it goes.
Maybe you could use a maintenance break, of just eating to maintenance level calories or some other plan like DD's only 2 out of 7 days or eating only within a 5-8 hour window every day. Some people seem to lose better overall if they let themselves take a month or 6 week maintenance break every so often, and then go back to their JUDDD calorie limits. It might be a way to cope with your diet fatigue, and you'd be maintaining for a while at a place where you are fairly comfortable--and you can always move out of maintenance whenever you feel so inclined.
svenskamae is offline   Reply With Quote