Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Recipes and Menus > Low Carb Recipe Help & Suggestions > Recipe Forum Sticky Threads
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2012, 09:06 AM   #991
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
ouizoid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,598
Gallery: ouizoid
Stats: 225/165/145
WOE: JUDDD
sounds a lot like my recipe. Great minds!

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/lo...ns-w-pics.html
ouizoid is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2012, 09:41 PM   #992
Yaz
Senior LCF Member
 
Yaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 333
Gallery: Yaz
They look very similar!

I love the addition of the cheese you have in yours. After I've lost this last 20 lbs I'll definitely be giving that a try. Right now I'm trying to cut back calories wherever I can.
Yaz is offline  
Old 12-31-2012, 04:53 PM   #993
Yaz
Senior LCF Member
 
Yaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 333
Gallery: Yaz
I made my first batch of noodles today! They turned out really good, I just need to make a noodler as mine were pretty thick. About the size of Soba noodles. I used a dollar store condiment bottle to put the gel into and just squeezed it out.

Is it normal for them to "shed" a lot of water? I pan fried them a bit to dry out and added my meatballs and sauce but there was a lot of water left in my dinner bowl. This doesn't happen with the store bought noodles. I don't mind as the taste and texture of mine was much better than the ones in the store.

Yaz is offline  
Old 12-31-2012, 05:49 PM   #994
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
JMCM1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,501
Gallery: JMCM1
WOE: EFGT wheat free (grain free)
Start Date: June 2012
Yaz do you have the Konjac brand gluc powder?
And you said you did think the taste was better than store-bought.
JMCM1 is offline  
Old 12-31-2012, 09:53 PM   #995
Junior LCF Member
 
alaskachick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Juneau, Alaska
Posts: 48
Gallery: alaskachick
Stats: 185/177/150
WOE: Atkins/Low-Carb Started JUDDD: 12/22/12
Start Date: October 10, 2011
SUGGESTIONS?

HELLO ALL!

i'm a bit of a lurker but started 'JUDDERING' about a week ago and just got my gluc in the mail - but there are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO many recipes here, i'm overwhelmed! can anyone suggest some favorites?

thanks so much and have a great night!

erica

Last edited by alaskachick; 12-31-2012 at 09:54 PM.. Reason: accidental incorrect smiley =)
alaskachick is offline  
Old 01-01-2013, 09:25 AM   #996
Big Yapper!!!!
 
MsWoods's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tx
Posts: 9,536
Gallery: MsWoods
Stats: 399/226.2/169
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 06/22/09
Yaz how exactly did you make your gel? Those look fantastic and its becoming increasingly harder for me to find the noodles in the store so I may have to start making them.
MsWoods is offline  
Old 01-01-2013, 10:28 AM   #997
Way too much time on my hands!
 
metqa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Athens, GA
Posts: 12,746
Gallery: metqa
Stats: 147/136/125; 5'1"
WOE: PSMF/hcg Transitioning to HFLC
Start Date: joined LCF 2003: HCG/PSMF 07/2014
If your noodles are softer than the store kind then they might shed some water cause the fiber bond is not as tight. It might depend on how much powder and lime you used and how long you simmered it after they formed. But if they taste good, then you've done it well. Good Job!
metqa is offline  
Old 01-01-2013, 11:25 AM   #998
Major LCF Poster!
 
fozzie99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 1,018
Gallery: fozzie99
Stats: 410/298/200 6' 0" 57 years old
WOE: HCG with EFGT meals now just EFGT low cal
Start Date: 7/23/2011
They look really good! Part of the reason they shed more water is they aren't cooked as hard and aren't as "rubbery" so the water isn't "bound" up as hard as in the commercial varieties.
fozzie99 is offline  
Old 01-01-2013, 12:11 PM   #999
Way too much time on my hands!
 
metqa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Athens, GA
Posts: 12,746
Gallery: metqa
Stats: 147/136/125; 5'1"
WOE: PSMF/hcg Transitioning to HFLC
Start Date: joined LCF 2003: HCG/PSMF 07/2014
Happy New Year, Fozzie!!!
metqa is offline  
Old 01-01-2013, 05:19 PM   #1000
Major LCF Poster!
 
fozzie99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 1,018
Gallery: fozzie99
Stats: 410/298/200 6' 0" 57 years old
WOE: HCG with EFGT meals now just EFGT low cal
Start Date: 7/23/2011
Happy NEW YEAR!!!!!!!! Restarting hard starting today. EFGT with some supliments and no eating if not hungry.....we will try hard anyway.
fozzie99 is offline  
Old 01-02-2013, 02:17 AM   #1001
Junior LCF Member
 
alaskachick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Juneau, Alaska
Posts: 48
Gallery: alaskachick
Stats: 185/177/150
WOE: Atkins/Low-Carb Started JUDDD: 12/22/12
Start Date: October 10, 2011
Yaz, thanks for those muffin-y recipes. Do you happen to have cal/carb counts for them?

Erica=)
alaskachick is offline  
Old 01-02-2013, 10:15 AM   #1002
Yaz
Senior LCF Member
 
Yaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 333
Gallery: Yaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMCM1 View Post
Yaz do you have the Konjac brand gluc powder?
And you said you did think the taste was better than store-bought.
Judy, I'm using the Konjac brand from Netrition. I never really cared for the Miracle brand, I found them smelly. I was buying asian noodles from asian markets and they were good but the texture was a bit tough.

I found mine much softer, a little gummyish but not that bad. I think If I cooked them a little longer it would have been better but this was my first attempt.

I made them again the next and my first cup of gel didn't set long enough so the noodle kinds of glopped together in the pot. I'm still going to eat them tonight, I'll just slice them apart and put them in a stir fry.
Yaz is offline  
Old 01-02-2013, 10:19 AM   #1003
Yaz
Senior LCF Member
 
Yaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 333
Gallery: Yaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWoods View Post
Yaz how exactly did you make your gel? Those look fantastic and its becoming increasingly harder for me to find the noodles in the store so I may have to start making them.
I used Steve's recipe that he posted on this thread.

I mixed 1/8 tsp lime in 2 cups of water, whizzed it in my magic bullet. Poured one cup into another container.

Added 1 1/4 tsp Konjac to the bullet and whizzed.

Since I don't have a noodler and I was desperate to try this recipe out. I used the only thing I had. Which was a dollar store condiment bottle. The soft yellow and red bottles that you get for ketchup and mustard.

I poured the liquid from the bullet into one of these bottles and when the gel had formed I squirted it into the pot of boiling water. Being careful to add the strands slowly so that they didn't stick together.
Yaz is offline  
Old 01-02-2013, 10:27 AM   #1004
Yaz
Senior LCF Member
 
Yaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 333
Gallery: Yaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskachick View Post
Yaz, thanks for those muffin-y recipes. Do you happen to have cal/carb counts for them?

Erica=)
Hopefully this will work, if the picture of the nutrition label is illegible you can see it on my FB Note which I've made public. The count is for the entire recipe which makes 2 smaller (almost english muffin sized) or 1 larger oatie.



https://www.facebook.com/note.php?sa...51223046380894

Last edited by Yaz; 01-02-2013 at 10:31 AM..
Yaz is offline  
Old 01-02-2013, 10:29 AM   #1005
Yaz
Senior LCF Member
 
Yaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 333
Gallery: Yaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by metqa View Post
If your noodles are softer than the store kind then they might shed some water cause the fiber bond is not as tight. It might depend on how much powder and lime you used and how long you simmered it after they formed. But if they taste good, then you've done it well. Good Job!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fozzie99 View Post
They look really good! Part of the reason they shed more water is they aren't cooked as hard and aren't as "rubbery" so the water isn't "bound" up as hard as in the commercial varieties.
I'm thinking I need to simmer my noodles a little longer. Since they are about the size of a soba noodle I think they might need 4-5 minutes rather than the 2-3 I've been doing.
Yaz is offline  
Old 01-02-2013, 09:21 PM   #1006
Way too much time on my hands!
 
metqa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Athens, GA
Posts: 12,746
Gallery: metqa
Stats: 147/136/125; 5'1"
WOE: PSMF/hcg Transitioning to HFLC
Start Date: joined LCF 2003: HCG/PSMF 07/2014
i think it's impossible to over simmer them. I leave them in the hot water while I make my next batch so they sometimes simmer a whole 15 min or as long as it takes the next batch to gel. Or you could have a second pot going with some hot broth and just transfer the freshly made noodles to the broth pot and let it simmer while making consecutive batches , then you'll have preflavored noodles ready when you are!
metqa is offline  
Old 01-03-2013, 04:07 AM   #1007
Major LCF Poster!
 
fozzie99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 1,018
Gallery: fozzie99
Stats: 410/298/200 6' 0" 57 years old
WOE: HCG with EFGT meals now just EFGT low cal
Start Date: 7/23/2011
The condinent bottle was a GREAT IDEA! When I was developing my homemade noodles I tried several different ways to "extrude" gel into the water before I made my first "Noodler" never thought of condiment bottle. Super! Hope I don't get executed for saying that!
fozzie99 is offline  
Old 01-03-2013, 11:38 AM   #1008
Yaz
Senior LCF Member
 
Yaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 333
Gallery: Yaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by fozzie99 View Post
The condinent bottle was a GREAT IDEA! When I was developing my homemade noodles I tried several different ways to "extrude" gel into the water before I made my first "Noodler" never thought of condiment bottle. Super! Hope I don't get executed for saying that!
What is that quote? "Necessity... the mother of invention"?

I just need to find a bottle that has a smaller opening in the cap. I would like my noodles a little thinner. If I can't find one, no biggie. They are perfectly edible the way they are. I know some of the bottles for decorative icing that come prefilled have smaller openings but I'm not sure how much gel I can fit in one of those. I'll have to go take a look around the grocery/dollar stores.

The first batch that I made the other day that all glopped together in the pot was easily salvaged by cutting it into cubes and tossing into a stir fry.
Yaz is offline  
Old 01-03-2013, 02:02 PM   #1009
Major LCF Poster!
 
fozzie99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 1,018
Gallery: fozzie99
Stats: 410/298/200 6' 0" 57 years old
WOE: HCG with EFGT meals now just EFGT low cal
Start Date: 7/23/2011
Go to a good hobby shop and buy small brass tubing of the size you need and bond it into the condiment bottle cap.
fozzie99 is offline  
Old 01-03-2013, 05:09 PM   #1010
Yaz
Senior LCF Member
 
Yaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 333
Gallery: Yaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by fozzie99 View Post
Go to a good hobby shop and buy small brass tubing of the size you need and bond it into the condiment bottle cap.
Thanks for the tip! I actually found a squeeze bottle at Dollarama that is PERFECT. It is a softish squeeze bottle so it's easy to get the gel out and makes spaghetti size noodles.
Yaz is offline  
Old 01-04-2013, 07:02 PM   #1011
Way too much time on my hands!
 
metqa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Athens, GA
Posts: 12,746
Gallery: metqa
Stats: 147/136/125; 5'1"
WOE: PSMF/hcg Transitioning to HFLC
Start Date: joined LCF 2003: HCG/PSMF 07/2014
such cleverness!
metqa is offline  
Old 01-13-2013, 08:03 AM   #1012
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
buttoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Central Texas
Posts: 4,286
Gallery: buttoni
Stats: 196/170/150
WOE: Atkins Start 4/09
Start Date: 4/21/09 Height 5'5", Age 64
Glucomannan Dumplings


I’ve been working for some time trying to come up with low-carb dumplings that, in my opinion, taste and have the mouth feel of the dumplings I made before I was low-carbing. All experiments over the last 3 years of low-carbing have been mediocre, at best. Somewhere either on the net a year or so ago, or maybe in a discussion on Low Carb Friends forums, but not sure really, I wrote down by hand someone’s dumpling recipe made with glucomannan powder. I’d love to give credit to my inspiration on this, but I must admit on this one occasion (which is rare for me), I did indeed fail to write down the person who was my inspiration for this dumpling recipe. I searched this sticky thread to no avail. Just don't know where I got this inspiration.

Glucomannan is the trick to get the elasticity needed for dumplings and noodles. Whoever posted this basic recipe had no leavening in their version and I fond them way too dense. So I added some baking powder and VOILA, a fairly light dumpling that will now be my go to recipe for dumplings. As you can see in the pic above, they held together nicely during simmering (unlike most of my previous almond flour/coconut flour dumpling attempts that disintegrated in the broth), yet the gluc powder still gave off enough thickening from the surface of these to slightly thicken the broth! NICE!

These were the best low-carb chicken and dumplings I’ve had in three years, for sure! My husband gave these dumplings two thumbs up today. He was astounded when I read him the low calorie/carb count for these. Guilt free dumplings at last!! YAAAAAAY! Dano, you out there still? You always wanted a noodle or dumpling dough. Here ya go! Only took me 3 years!

The other recipe posted on my site for chicken and dumplings is good, don’t get me wrong. But you have to bake the rolls separately, in advance, for that recipe. With this recipe, I can stir the ingredients together when my broth is ready and the dumplings are simmering immediately! Much easier! And you guys know well I’m really in to easy, fast cooking.

These would also be good (made much smaller) for vegetable soups. These are not suitable until the grains rung of the Atkins OWL ladder due to the oat fiber.

INGREDIENTS:

3/4 tsp. baking powder (I may up it to 1 tsp. next time)
1½ T. glucomannan powder (Konjac powder)
1½ T. oat fiber (NOT oat flour or oat bran, which are much higher in carbs)
1/8 tsp. salt
¼ c. +2 T. water
1 extra large or jumbo egg, beaten

VARIATION: Add 1-2 T. finely chopped parsley

DIRECTIONS: Beat the egg in a small bowl with a fork. Add the water and beat until well blended. On a paper plate or in another bowl, mix the dry ingredients well. Slowly sprinkle the dry ingredients into the wet, beating constantly as you incorporate the two. Using a rubber spatula, fold the mixture over and over itself until the glucomannan has thickened the mixture into a smooth batter and eventually a thick dough. Using a teaspoon, drop 1″ balls of the dough into boiling soup/chicken stock, cover. you want a medium simmer on the fire. From the time you cover the pot, set timer for exactly 10 minutes (less if you chose to make very small dumplings). I like to remove chicken, meat or large chunks of vegetables to a platter while the dumplings are cooking to prevent overcooking and to allow ample room for the dumplings to rise and swell up. DO NOT LIFT THE LID or shake the pot during this 10 minutes. Voila. They’re done! I have not found I have to thicken the stock further but you can decide if YOU want to thicken yours or not.

NUTRITIONAL INFO: Makes 12 medium-large 1¼” dumplings (after cooking), each contains:

7.17 calories
.49 g fat
1.38 g carbs, 1.29 g fiber, .1 g NET CARBS
.61 g protein
55 mg sodium
6.5 mg potassium
__________________
Peggy
My recipe website: http://buttoni.wordpress.com/
buttoni is offline  
Old 01-13-2013, 10:14 AM   #1013
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
ouizoid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,598
Gallery: ouizoid
Stats: 225/165/145
WOE: JUDDD
gonna try this today Miss B--I saw your other post about it. Boy have I missed dumplings! I make my husband chicken and dumplings every other week (his favorite)--but I never get to eat the dumplings --I always add dill and rosemary to my dumplings, so I will try that with these=

Thank you!

Last edited by ouizoid; 01-13-2013 at 10:23 AM..
ouizoid is offline  
Old 01-13-2013, 04:57 PM   #1014
Yaz
Senior LCF Member
 
Yaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 333
Gallery: Yaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by buttoni View Post

I’ve been working for some time trying to come up with low-carb dumplings that, in my opinion, taste and have the mouth feel of the dumplings I made before I was low-carbing. All experiments over the last 3 years of low-carbing have been mediocre, at best. Somewhere either on the net a year or so ago, or maybe in a discussion on Low Carb Friends forums, but not sure really, I wrote down by hand someone’s dumpling recipe made with glucomannan powder. I’d love to give credit to my inspiration on this, but I must admit on this one occasion (which is rare for me), I did indeed fail to write down the person who was my inspiration for this dumpling recipe. I searched this sticky thread to no avail. Just don't know where I got this inspiration.

Glucomannan is the trick to get the elasticity needed for dumplings and noodles. Whoever posted this basic recipe had no leavening in their version and I fond them way too dense. So I added some baking powder and VOILA, a fairly light dumpling that will now be my go to recipe for dumplings. As you can see in the pic above, they held together nicely during simmering (unlike most of my previous almond flour/coconut flour dumpling attempts that disintegrated in the broth), yet the gluc powder still gave off enough thickening from the surface of these to slightly thicken the broth! NICE!

These were the best low-carb chicken and dumplings I’ve had in three years, for sure! My husband gave these dumplings two thumbs up today. He was astounded when I read him the low calorie/carb count for these. Guilt free dumplings at last!! YAAAAAAY! Dano, you out there still? You always wanted a noodle or dumpling dough. Here ya go! Only took me 3 years!

The other recipe posted on my site for chicken and dumplings is good, don’t get me wrong. But you have to bake the rolls separately, in advance, for that recipe. With this recipe, I can stir the ingredients together when my broth is ready and the dumplings are simmering immediately! Much easier! And you guys know well I’m really in to easy, fast cooking.

These would also be good (made much smaller) for vegetable soups. These are not suitable until the grains rung of the Atkins OWL ladder due to the oat fiber.

INGREDIENTS:

3/4 tsp. baking powder (I may up it to 1 tsp. next time)
1½ T. glucomannan powder (Konjac powder)
1½ T. oat fiber (NOT oat flour or oat bran, which are much higher in carbs)
1/8 tsp. salt
¼ c. +2 T. water
1 extra large or jumbo egg, beaten

VARIATION: Add 1-2 T. finely chopped parsley

DIRECTIONS: Beat the egg in a small bowl with a fork. Add the water and beat until well blended. On a paper plate or in another bowl, mix the dry ingredients well. Slowly sprinkle the dry ingredients into the wet, beating constantly as you incorporate the two. Using a rubber spatula, fold the mixture over and over itself until the glucomannan has thickened the mixture into a smooth batter and eventually a thick dough. Using a teaspoon, drop 1″ balls of the dough into boiling soup/chicken stock, cover. you want a medium simmer on the fire. From the time you cover the pot, set timer for exactly 10 minutes (less if you chose to make very small dumplings). I like to remove chicken, meat or large chunks of vegetables to a platter while the dumplings are cooking to prevent overcooking and to allow ample room for the dumplings to rise and swell up. DO NOT LIFT THE LID or shake the pot during this 10 minutes. Voila. They’re done! I have not found I have to thicken the stock further but you can decide if YOU want to thicken yours or not.

NUTRITIONAL INFO: Makes 12 medium-large 1¼” dumplings (after cooking), each contains:

7.17 calories
.49 g fat
1.38 g carbs, 1.29 g fiber, .1 g NET CARBS
.61 g protein
55 mg sodium
6.5 mg potassium

Thank you soooooooo much! Those look amazing! I am so going to try those next weekend!
Yaz is offline  
Old 01-13-2013, 10:40 PM   #1015
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 11
Gallery: UncaAndoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaz View Post
Thanks for the tip! I actually found a squeeze bottle at Dollarama that is PERFECT. It is a softish squeeze bottle so it's easy to get the gel out and makes spaghetti size noodles.
Worth $5 for 3x the speed?

Amazon.com: 3 Head Pole Condiment Sauce Squeeze Bottle...Amazon.com: 3 Head Pole Condiment Sauce Squeeze Bottle...
UncaAndoo is offline  
Old 01-14-2013, 12:33 PM   #1016
Senior LCF Member
 
penguinpower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 708
Gallery: penguinpower
WOE: Going back to JUDDD
Buttoni -OMG, thank you for the dumplings! I just made a batch to add to my lunch soup and they are wonderful. They will be a lifesaver on my tough JUDDD DDs. I dropped them in chicken broth to cook. I used 1 tsp of baking powder since you said you were thinking of upping the BP on your next batch. They are a tiny bit soft, so I wonder if the extra BP made them a little fluffier - doesn't matter, they are DUMPLINGS and I really enjoyed them. I used a teaspoon measure and got a lot more than 12. They're so good, I thought I'd eat the whole batch with my soup, but they are so filling, I couldn't even eat half. Thank you thank you.
penguinpower is offline  
Old 01-14-2013, 12:45 PM   #1017
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
JMCM1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,501
Gallery: JMCM1
WOE: EFGT wheat free (grain free)
Start Date: June 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncaAndoo View Post
Worth $5 for 3x the speed?

Amazon.com: 3 Head Pole Condiment Sauce Squeeze Bottle Dispenser ketchup, 12 oz: Home & Kitchen
How funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinpower View Post
Buttoni -OMG, thank you for the dumplings! I just made a batch to add to my lunch soup and they are wonderful. They will be a lifesaver on my tough JUDDD DDs. I dropped them in chicken broth to cook. I used 1 tsp of baking powder since you said you were thinking of upping the BP on your next batch. They are a tiny bit soft, so I wonder if the extra BP made them a little fluffier - doesn't matter, they are DUMPLINGS and I really enjoyed them. I used a teaspoon measure and got a lot more than 12. They're so good, I thought I'd eat the whole batch with my soup, but they are so filling, I couldn't even eat half. Thank you thank you.
I'm so glad you tried this - I will too just need some time which won't be for a few days. It sure bumps it to the top of my "must try" list - although it's right at the top anyway!
JMCM1 is offline  
Old 01-16-2013, 11:53 AM   #1018
Yaz
Senior LCF Member
 
Yaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 333
Gallery: Yaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncaAndoo View Post
Worth $5 for 3x the speed?

Amazon.com: 3 Head Pole Condiment Sauce Squeeze Bottle Dispenser ketchup, 12 oz: Home & Kitchen
Awesome! I am soooooooooo getting one of those!
Yaz is offline  
Old 01-16-2013, 01:56 PM   #1019
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 11
Gallery: UncaAndoo
Looking at it, it seems you have to make the hole in the tips. Interesting.
UncaAndoo is offline  
Old 01-17-2013, 07:37 PM   #1020
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Nevada
Posts: 1
Gallery: GrannyPeck
Stats: 260/260/130
WOE: Still Deciding
Start Date: January 2013
To all of you wonderful folks that are here... offering suggestions... creating recipes... encouraging each other... ty ty ty ty ty ty

a thousand times.... I just joined the forum after two days of rapt reading... I have ordered my powder.. the picking lime... and now my three headed noodle maker... ( I used to love Miracle noodles until my finances went south... forever... and after a what feels like eternity... I am led by providence to y'all...

can hardly wait for all my presents to arrive!

TY Again
GrannyPeck is offline  
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:06 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.