Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Recipes and Menus > Low Carb Recipe Help & Suggestions > Recipe Forum Sticky Threads
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2011, 08:28 PM   #451
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: marcea
Stats: 165/140/135
WOE: GF, Atkins
Start Date: September 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by roro View Post
I have broken my 2 month stall, and it may be due to the glucomannan!!!

I really didn't think I was eating any less, I actually feel like I may be eating more. I also went up to 6 smaller meals/snacks a day and started eating the coconut oil bark, so it may be those too, or the combination.

I made a delicious custard today with coconut oil, one egg, coconut milk, liquid splenda, vanilla, and a spoonful of concentrated gluc gel that I had in the frig. I added strawberries, blueberries, almonds and shredded toasted coconut.
Congratulation roro. That is absolutely wonderful!!!!

The Custard sounds Wonderful too - I'm gonna try that one - My taster has been hungry for a custard. Cheers marcea

Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2011, 08:39 PM   #452
Senior LCF Member

mmmmmmmmmm Cinnamon Rolls. Verry, Verry Good!!! Gonna have to try that.
Cheers
marcea
Old 04-02-2011, 08:44 PM   #453
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazywoman-n-wy View Post
I'm so sorry to hear that, but that is what I was afraid of. Blender, magic bullet, even a mixer would work.

A warning about the bread. If you don't think you'll eat it all within just a few days, put it in the fridge!!! I just went to slice myself some of my bread, and it was spoiled!!! YUCK!!! Not just molded like some of the low carb stuff gets, but actually spoiled!!!! And all that good bread, and ingredients wasted. I should have know to put it in the fridge!
Sorry to hear about your spoiled bread. I guess I always put mine in the fridge so I didn't even think to warn anyone. Bummers!!!!! I've found that when you cook without any preservatives - a fridge is an absolute necessity - nothing lasts too long.
Cheers
marcea
Old 04-02-2011, 09:17 PM   #454
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: crazywoman-n-wy
Stats: 132/116/100
WOE: My way - low carb
Start Date: Aug 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcea View Post
AHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh Billie - Thanks so much for the Chocolate Bark Recipe - I'm in love.

I'm enjoying the heck out of it, at least When I can get it away from my husband. It tastes alot like nestle crunch bars and I haven't had one of those in forever. . I'm allergic to so blasted much that I rarely eat anything out of a package unless the ingredient list is very, very short and it's all natural!!! Also, I want to thank-you for the powdered sweetner blend. I've played with that and never really been happy with it. I used Splenda in the brownies, but I often use somekind of a mix - just haven't been all that happy with the taste - Next time, I'll try your sweetner with the Brownies. Yum Yum Yum. Oh - and I used 1/2 tsp of Glucomannan. Maybe I'll add less next time 'cause I think the bark should probably be harder so it will "crack" or break better.
You are most welcome! Like I said it wasn't my recipe, I just tweaked it a little. I think I like this version about the best of any of the barks I've tried so far. Oh, and I forgot to mention that I've sometimes been adding slivered almonds to it after I poured up up too. (Just sprinkle them on the top. They then kinda sink down in.
I think if you want more crack, you may have to decrease the oat fiber a little more rather than the Gluc. But that's just my guess. I sitll don't remember how much Gluc I've been putting in mine. I need to make a batch up too.

Quote:
Sorry to hear about your spoiled bread. I guess I always put mine in the fridge so I didn't even think to warn anyone. Bummers!!!!! I've found that when you cook without any preservatives - a fridge is an absolute necessity - nothing lasts too long.
Cheers
marcea
I knew I should put it in the fridge, and just didn't. My bad!!! I've been making my tweaked version of Kevin's bread for so long, and we've been eating it soon enough (and the weather had been cool, and my kitchen cool lately), and I just got used to not putting it in the fridge, and didn't this either. This is more perishable, and the kitchen warmed up this week. If we don't eat the "Kevin's" bread quickly enough I have to fridge it too. Especially in warm weather.
You are right almost all low carb goodies need to be refrigerated!!!! And I know this! :blush:
I'll make more next week (probably Monday), and this time I'll refrigerate it!
Thanks for the recipe!

For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life! John 3:16
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely.
Old 04-03-2011, 07:14 AM   #455
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: tulipsandroses
Stats: 206/160/150
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: March 2010
I was at the Vitamin Shop yesterday and saw Gluc capsules so I got some. Made coconut porridge with it this morning. Nice. Needs some tweaking but I liked that it was similar texture and mouthfeel of the cornmeal porridge I used to love from my high carb days.

I don't count cals and I eat high fat so this is probably not gonna work for those of you counting calories.

1/3 cup coconut milk (in the can)
1 TBSLS Table Cream
1/3 cup water
I used 4 caps of the Gluc
1/8 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp vanilla extract
dash of salt
1 TBSLP - Coconut Butter (not necessary - its good without, but I love coconut butter so I added that too)

Nuked for 1 minute
Old 04-03-2011, 11:31 AM   #456
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: roro
Stats: 206/190/125
WOE: atkins
Start Date: 12-29-2000, restart 12/30/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by shunsweets View Post
Well I guess I need a blender for the gluc pudding LOL. I have a large glump of solid gluc floating in flavored almond milk. It actually doesn't taste bad but definitely not pudding!

Today I made the cheese bread with ricotta (I'm trying to use it up!) and added cinnamon and a couple drops of EZsweet and it came out much like a cinnamon roll. Perfect for breakfast.

Just a had's up to anyone who doesn't know. The gluc has to be sprinkled in slowly while mixing with a cake mixer, this is the best way to avoid clumps. the magic bullet works too.
If using a blender, if you dump it in all at once, it probably still clumps up but the blender chops the clumps up. is it lumpy? dioes some of it stick to the sides?

I am thinking of trying the noodle recipe with eggs in it. Maybe that will help it set up. But it might taste like egg, so I can't put too much

Last edited by roro; 04-03-2011 at 11:44 AM..
Old 04-03-2011, 01:36 PM   #457
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/226.6/125
WOE: Currently 5:2 w/ a 3rd all fruit & veg day
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
Roro~ I sprinkle in the glu powder into the blender as it's running on low, after all liquids are added! I've also had pretty good luck with just a whisk. All these great recipes!!! Thanks everyone!
Old 04-03-2011, 04:45 PM   #458
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: That Girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by shunsweets View Post
The coconut flour/gluc pound cake came out great. Lovely texture and taste. I added lemon extract, lemon juice (instead of water), sweetener, and used ricotta cheese. I'll be making this again.

Just tried to make a gluc pudding with almond milk, water, vanilla, sweetener, and gluc. I stirred it like crazy and shook the mason jar but it still seemed very thin as I put it in the fridge. Will it thicken? I used 1 tsp gluc per cup of liquid. Guess I'll see tonight!
Is your pound cake recipe on this site? That sounds delicious!!! Thanks!
Old 04-03-2011, 05:17 PM   #459
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Cats for Texas
Stats: 210
WOE: LC
Start Date: Restart: December 3, 2012
Marking my spot. I'm back to LCF after a hiatus; got to try this gluc powder
Old 04-03-2011, 05:55 PM   #460
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: shunsweets
Stats: maintenance
WOE: Bernstein
Start Date: May 2003
Hi That Girl. I used Marcea's wonderful coconut/gluc bread recipe post #303 and just added lemon extract, lemon juice, sweetener and used ricotta cheese. It was good to me.

Thanks for the tips on blending the gluc into pudding. I'll try again with my mixer or blender but the last batch kinda turned me off the pudding idea. I'm sure loving the cheese bread and biscuit brownies though!
Old 04-04-2011, 10:50 AM   #461
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: mrsitaly
Just got my glucc powder and wanted to try it right away. I'm at work, so I just used what we have. We had some of the 25 cal diet hot cocoa, so I mixed that with 2tsp glucc and two cups of water and put it in a shaker and shook, shook, shook. Texture wasn't bad at all - not quite as creamy as a normal pudding but certainly edible. And I'm sure if some of that water was replaced wtih Almond milk or maybe coffee? it would have been much more flavorful. Anyways...I'm excited to experiment and try some of the other things everyone has done. And I hope it helps with the scale!!!

First goal of 124 made 04/14/11
Old 04-04-2011, 10:50 AM   #462
Senior LCF Member

Hi Shunsweets and That Girl.

Shunsweets, I'm so glad to hear you are enjoying the breads!!!

Since the subject of Pound cake came up - I went back and looked to see what I'd done for that. While it's pretty close to the same as yours Shunsweets, I used Cream cheese and vanilla and it looks like I used about 1 1/2 c to two cups of sweetner. (The actual loaf I did was a little more than half the size and I'd put in 1 Cup of sugar substitute.) I think I'm going to try the recipe again and use Billie's Sugar Substitute recipie. I really like that!!!

As I recall, I made this for a family gig when they all got to have Strawberry Shortcake, so I made the pound cake for me and covered it with strawberries and whip cream. . Since I'd made just a small loaf - and they all wanted to try it too, there wasn't any left over. Guess it's time to make myself another loaf and I think I'll keep it all to myself. - then maybe I'll get more than one piece.

Billie, here is the recipie I'll try - how much of your Sugar Substitue would you add?

Glucomannan and Coconut Pound Cake

Ingredients:
9 eggs
1 tsp sea salt
3/4 c coconut flour
1/2 c Melted Coconut Oil or Butter
1 Tabsp Baking powder
4 tsp Glucomannan
1 c Cream Cheese (Maybe I'll try half Ricotta and half Cream Cheese - great Idea Shunsweet)
1-3 (?)Tsp Vanilla (I sometimes get carried away with the vanilla)
3 tbsp Lemon Juice
? Billie's Sugar Substitute bend?

Cheers
Marcea

Last edited by marcea; 04-04-2011 at 10:52 AM..
Old 04-04-2011, 10:59 AM   #463
Senior LCF Member

Just Wondering

Being a newbee to the list - I'm not real sure if this is where I ask this but . . .

Is there a place to "list" out the Glucomannan Recipies as well as some of the basic hints about cooking with it? In the blog - we are pretty much "playing" with recipies and feedback. Recipies that we haven't necessarily gotten them all tweaked, however it does take some time to peruse the blog and find recipies - I find I've missed quite a few even though I've gone through it several times. Just wondering.

Cheers
Marcea
Old 04-04-2011, 12:58 PM   #464
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: roro
Stats: 206/190/125
WOE: atkins
Start Date: 12-29-2000, restart 12/30/13
there is the recipe room. you submit a recipe there and the admins approve it
Old 04-04-2011, 01:47 PM   #465
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Hi Shunsweets and That Girl.

Shunsweets, I'm so glad to hear you are enjoying the breads!!!

Since the subject of Pound cake came up - I went back and looked to see what I'd done for that. While it's pretty close to the same as yours Shunsweets, I used Cream cheese and vanilla and it looks like I used about 1 1/2 c to two cups of sweetner. (The actual loaf I did was a little more than half the size and I'd put in 1 Cup of sugar substitute.) I think I'm going to try the recipe again and use Billie's Sugar Substitute recipie. I really like that!!!

As I recall, I made this for a family gig when they all got to have Strawberry Shortcake, so I made the pound cake for me and covered it with strawberries and whip cream. . Since I'd made just a small loaf - and they all wanted to try it too, there wasn't any left over. Guess it's time to make myself another loaf and I think I'll keep it all to myself. - then maybe I'll get more than one piece.

Billie, here is the recipie I'll try - how much of your Sugar Substitue would you add?

Glucomannan and Coconut Pound Cake

Ingredients:
9 eggs
1 tsp sea salt
3/4 c coconut flour
1/2 c Melted Coconut Oil or Butter
1 Tabsp Baking powder
4 tsp Glucomannan
1 c Cream Cheese (Maybe I'll try half Ricotta and half Cream Cheese - great Idea Shunsweet)
1-3 (?)Tsp Vanilla (I sometimes get carried away with the vanilla)
3 tbsp Lemon Juice
? Billie's Sugar Substitute bend?

Cheers
Marcea
Wow, you are asking me a hard question. How much sugar/ sweetening equivalent would you normally use? I know you are wanting/needing an answer pretty quick, but I have to research and see about what I even think my blend usually comes to. And for something like this I wouldn't bother powdering it. So that will be a little easier for me to figure. (I'm not even supposed to be in here on the computer right now. I just came to look for the bread recipe. I started making another loaf, and realized the recipe I was looking at wasn't for the loaf. So came looking for the right one.) I'll get back with you as soon as I get a chance to check out what I think I'd use, or what I would recommend. But again, I need an idea what you'd normally use.
Old 04-04-2011, 03:19 PM   #466
Major LCF Poster!

OK, here are some approximately 1 cup equivalence blends I came up with. You can change according to what sweeteners you have on hand. I do not mix these up ahead, so you can use liquid sweeteners for part of the blend if you like.

1/4 cup Erythritol (or 1/8 c Erythritol & 1/8 c Xylitol)
1 pkg Sweet One (Ace K)
1/16 tsp Stevia (pure extract - I prefer Sweet Leaf or Nu Naturals)

If you have any of the Splenda Quick pack you could use

1/8 cup Erythritol
1/8 tsp S QP
1 drop liq Stevia (where 1 drop = 1 tsp)
1/2 pkg Sweet one (or try using the full pk & no liquid stevia)

Here is one I used for a while when I had Truvia pkts (don't use that now)

1/2 cup sugar equivalence

1/8 cup Erythritol
1 pkt Sweet One
1 pkt Sweet Leaf Stevia Plus
1 pkt Truvia
1/8 tsp Splenda Q P

1/4 c Erythritol (or 1/2 E 1/2 X)
6-8 drops Sweetzfree
1 pkt Sweet One
3 pkts Sweet Leaf Stevia plus (1/32 tsp Stevia pure extract)

So you see, I'm still working on it myself. And I'm still trying to understand the pure Stevia pwd conversion.
Old 04-04-2011, 06:22 PM   #467
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/226.6/125
WOE: Currently 5:2 w/ a 3rd all fruit & veg day
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsitaly View Post
Just got my glucc powder and wanted to try it right away. I'm at work, so I just used what we have. We had some of the 25 cal diet hot cocoa, so I mixed that with 2tsp glucc and two cups of water and put it in a shaker and shook, shook, shook. Texture wasn't bad at all - not quite as creamy as a normal pudding but certainly edible. And I'm sure if some of that water was replaced wtih Almond milk or maybe coffee? it would have been much more flavorful. Anyways...I'm excited to experiment and try some of the other things everyone has done. And I hope it helps with the scale!!!
I've found (and others) that glu powder can absorb alot of flavor so using 1/2 almond and 1/2 water works well. Coffee also works well and stays very strong in flavor. When I make pudding with cocoa powder I always add a little salt. It helps. Have fun with your experiments and be sure to post the ones that you feel are tasty! Also~ I've found that pure stevia sweetens (to me anyway) better than splenda. IMHO.

I've also heated up the pudding~yummy.
Old 04-04-2011, 07:29 PM   #468
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazywoman-n-wy View Post
OK, here are some approximately 1 cup equivalence blends I came up with. You can change according to what sweeteners you have on hand. I do not mix these up ahead, so you can use liquid sweeteners for part of the blend if you like.

1/4 cup Erythritol (or 1/8 c Erythritol & 1/8 c Xylitol)
1 pkg Sweet One (Ace K)
1/16 tsp Stevia (pure extract - I prefer Sweet Leaf or Nu Naturals)

If you have any of the Splenda Quick pack you could use

1/8 cup Erythritol
1/8 tsp S QP
1 drop liq Stevia (where 1 drop = 1 tsp)
1/2 pkg Sweet one (or try using the full pk & no liquid stevia)

Here is one I used for a while when I had Truvia pkts (don't use that now)

1/2 cup sugar equivalence

1/8 cup Erythritol
1 pkt Sweet One
1 pkt Sweet Leaf Stevia Plus
1 pkt Truvia
1/8 tsp Splenda Q P

1/4 c Erythritol (or 1/2 E 1/2 X)
6-8 drops Sweetzfree
1 pkt Sweet One
3 pkts Sweet Leaf Stevia plus (1/32 tsp Stevia pure extract)

So you see, I'm still working on it myself. And I'm still trying to understand the pure Stevia pwd conversion.
Wow Billie - I'm impressed!!! Thanks sooooooo much for the info. I have to admit though -I'll probably be making this pound cake sometime in the next day or two, so I hope you didn't have to hustle around too much. In anycase, I really do appreciate it alot!!!!!

That stevia powder conversion has been a bear for me too. Hard to nail it, but I think your mix worked out really well. Also, I know that Blonde with a Rose is right about Glucomannan dampening the taste a bit and that's why I was so jazzed with your mix - It was sweet without tasting Saccharine sweet.

Cheers Marcea
Old 04-04-2011, 08:02 PM   #469
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roro View Post
there is the recipe room. you submit a recipe there and the admins approve it
Thanks Roro - I guess I was hoping it was already in existence. :blush:

Guess maybe I'll just ask them (the administrators) if there can be a section for Glucomannan Recipies and Glucomannan Tips and see what they say. Frankly, before I found this blog - I couldn't find anyone experimenting with actually cooking with Glucomannan. The Konjac website does have some guidelines, but even they haven't played with breads - at least I haven't seen it. Anyway, Since Glucomannan cooking is really kind of it's own domain - it would be nice to have some place to look for specifics like for instance what Blonde With a Rose said about Glucomannan dampening the taste a bit or the rule of thumb of using about 1 tsp gluc for 1 cup of water for a sauce. Heck, I keep reading about people mixing up a gel in a jar and keeping it in their refridge to make sauces or use in recipies - Hey, I'd like that recipie. I'm sure it's here - I just haven't found it. Anyway, just a thought.

Cheers
marcea
Old 04-04-2011, 09:25 PM   #470
Major LCF Poster!

No not a problem Marcea. You are most welcome.

I started replying to this a bit ago, and managed to lose what I had already typed up. Now I have no idea what I had said. LOL

In part I said I need to copy off what I have in that post, and put it in a word program, and print off. I just have these "recipes" scribbled on pieces of paper scattered thru my cookbook binder.

As for the recipe in the bark, I really don't know what it's equivalent is! Not even sure how I came up with it. I've just spent quite a while trying to figure out where I got the original recipe even. Think maybe I found it, and I think they used about 1/4 cup sweetener (adding a little more if needed) for theirs. (I think I said that backwards in the recipe about grinding it fluffing it up so it being sweeter than the 1/4 cup. The synergy would make the original sweeter, then fluffing it would yield more, so less sweet, but then only measured out 1/4 cup pwd. ) Well, I just confused myself, so good luck figuring out what I said, or what I meant. LOL
I better close this out before I really get in trouble.
Old 04-04-2011, 10:10 PM   #471
Major LCF Poster!

Personally I don't go to the recipe room much. It is just too confusing to me. If we didn't have this section/forum (Lowcarb Recipe Help & Suggestions), I doubt I'd be in here much.
This thread may be a close as we get to what you are after Marcea. ???
But who knows, the admins might start a section on Glucomannan who knows.

Oh, and to make the Gluc gel: "About 1 teaspoon of konjac flour will gel about one cup of liquid". You really need to whisk quickly to blend it all in, as when adding Gluc to any liquid. I have made it up (have some made up now), but really haven't figured out how to use it. Since most things need close to that amount of pwd to thicken very much liquid, you would usually have to use pretty much what you had made up it seems to me. I have (when I though about it) to scooped a little out & put in a few things that I didn't think I needed much in.

I thought I had already posted this, but found it still waiting here.
Old 04-05-2011, 07:53 AM   #472
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: magnamater
Billie, I agree, the gel would be all used, and I prefer to have either broth, or some flavored liquid, almond milk, SF syrup, etc., because then it tastes better.

I have taken to using my stick blender attachment for hand mixer, and I must say, it does the job well. I think the stick blender or Bullet, or blender may be the key for getting out all the lumps or maybe you are better whisk-ers than me??? Strange word, whisk users? Whisk masters?

I think we need to be a sticky with a table of contents!!
Old 04-05-2011, 07:57 AM   #473
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Aediekins
Stats: St/199 Curr/163 Goal/155
WOE: Low-Carb
Start Date: 8 more lbs to go!!
I measure mine into a salt-shaker and then sprinkle slowly while I whisk. It works great and I have never had a lump. =)
Old 04-05-2011, 08:40 AM   #474
Major LCF Poster!

Current experiment: I'm now eating Ms.Woods' Glucc hot cereal. I used 1/2 c. vanilla almond milk (unsweetened) and 1/2 cup water. mixed in 1 tbls. Glucc powder and 1 packet NuNaturals Stevia. Shook it up last night and just heated it in the mic for about 1.5 minutes. Not bad! I was going to add maybe 1/4c. ricotta cheese, but I forgot that at home. So I added a slice of laughing cow cheese just to give it a bit of creaminess and really, it's not bad! might add a touch more sweetness and it is quite thick...could probably use less glucc powder next time. But liking it so far and all for a 55 caloric bargain
Old 04-05-2011, 10:00 AM   #475
Senior LCF Member

Billie - LOL I just got morning laugh - Thanks so much!!!! I understand fully - believe me. I've got scraps of paper scattered all over everywhere and trying to keep them "organized" ? uhhhhhhhh well I keep trying.

I do have a Recipe program on my computer now that has helped alot, but it's hard to keep track of the "tweaks" here and there. Fact is, after the house burned down a couple of years ago I've been trying to "regenerate" my normal cookbook - Gesh!!! Anyway, I sure am glad to get the info about the sweetners - I thought I was totally bonkers because it just didn't make too much sense.
Cheers
marcea
Old 04-05-2011, 10:09 AM   #476
Senior LCF Member

Thanks Billie and Magnamater for the feedback about the gel in the fridge. I guess I hadn't figured I'd found the recipe because - gees - it's the same recipe (tsp to 1 C of water) that we normally use - I thought it was different.

I think your guys are right about that - besides - I'd probably mix it up and it would get lost in the fridge.:blush:

Magnamater - What is a Sticky? with Contents? Would that help us be able to find things a bit easier?

Cheers
marcea
Old 04-05-2011, 10:10 AM   #477
Major LCF Poster!

Well, probably not going to do the hot cereal idea again. wasn't filling and just kind of felt like my stomach had a big wad of gel in it. Nothing terrible, but a little grumbly. just ate an HB egg to see if that helps fill it up with solid food.

Ms. Woods - did that cereal really fill you up? Granted, I didn't add the butter as you did.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:18 AM   #478
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: magnamater
Marcea, a sticky is any thread that gets a lot of traffic, determined by the administrators here at LCF.

And no, not without an index would it help us find the recipe easy.

I'm at a loss as to how to make it easy.

Janie
Old 04-05-2011, 10:19 AM   #479
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: MsWoods
Stats: 399/217.5/169
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 06/22/09
The cereal did fill me up. I only added the butter for flavor.
Old 04-05-2011, 11:35 AM   #480
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnamater View Post
Marcea, a sticky is any thread that gets a lot of traffic, determined by the administrators here at LCF.

And no, not without an index would it help us find the recipe easy.

I'm at a loss as to how to make it easy.

Janie
Hi Janie

If I'm not mistaken, you are the genius that started this thread in the 1st place - Thank-you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! I really have found it to be a wonderful place to learn as well as meet some nice people and catch a few laughs. Superb!!!

Ok - so the administrator are the ones who decide about making this a sticky with an index? Is there perhaps someway we could put a bug in their ears?
Cheers
Marcea