Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Recipes and Menus > Low Carb Recipe Help & Suggestions > Recipe Forum Sticky Threads
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2004, 06:05 PM   #121
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Crink
Chef Greg: THANK YOU for all of the great information.

Have you made the brownies on the website?..they look amazing!

Is there a recipe for making a "real" pie crust with this product??? Thanks

Last edited by Crink; 09-13-2004 at 06:15 PM..

Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2004, 06:25 PM   #122
The Low Carb Chef

Gallery: Chefgreg
Yes, I created that recipe and made that batch you see on the web site personally in the Tova test kitchen, they if I may say so are OHHHHHHHHHH SOOOOOOOOOO YUMMMMMY.

Pie crust you ask??? Oh but of course..

2 1/2 Cups CarbQuik
6 oz by weight of fat of choice, lard shortening or softened butter
Ice cold water as needed appox, 1/4 cup
pinch salt

Rub the fat into the CarbQuik very quickly, using a light touch. Tossing the fat and CarbQuik together until a coarse crumb is reached.

Mix together the ice water and salt, and sprinkle it over the CarbQuik mixture gradually. Combine using a few strokes until a mass forms. Gently gather the dough into a smooth ball. Flatten into a disk. Divide the dough in two pieces. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap, and refrigerated for at least 2 hour-24 hours. This process conditions the dough by allowing the CarbQuik time to absorb moisture and for the gluten to relax.

Pie dough will keep for 2-3 days in refrigerator or 1 month in the freezer.
Old 09-14-2004, 06:43 AM   #123
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Brendajm
Stats: 130/122/117
WOE: was atkins, now maintenance
Start Date: march, 2004
Has anyone tried the carbquik white pizza?

It looks great and easy too.

Carbquik White Pizza
Servings: 8
Net Carbs Per Serving: 2g
Total Preparation Time: 15-20 minutes

1 1/2 cups Carbquik
1/3 cup hot water, 120-140 degrees
8 ounces ricotta cheese, whole milk
4 ounces sliced pepperoni
1/2 cup sliced mushroom
6 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese

-Heat oven to 450ºF. Grease 12-inch pizza pan. Stir together carbquik mix and very hot water; beat until soft dough forms. Knead dough 2-3 minutes till dough is dry and no longer sticky.
-Press dough in pizza pan. Spread ricotta cheese over dough. Top with remaining ingredients.
-Bake on the lowest rack in hot oven 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.

Low-Carb Topping Ideas: meats, peppers, olives, asparagus, smoked fish.

Note: If using traditional pizza sauce, par bake crust 7 minutes in a 400ºF oven before adding sauce and toppings. Otherwise, the sauce may soak into the dough causing the pizza to come out soggy.
Old 09-14-2004, 08:30 AM   #124
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: abbymommy
Stats: size 12 after baby/size 6
WOE: healthy sometimes low-carb
Start Date: 1997
chefGreg, welcome! I am so glad you are here and you have been such a wonderful source of information.

Here is something I made with good ol' Carbquik the other night if anyone is interested. I will be making this again very soon!

Impossible Egg Nog Pie
(or whatever flavor you try)

1/2 cup Carbquik
1tsp vanilla
1/2 cup Davinci Egg Nog syrup
3 Tablespoons melted butter
1 cup Hoods 2% milk
3 large eggs
nutmeg to taste, maybe 1/2 tsp

Mix all ingedients in a container and blend (I use my Thunderstick hand blender) until mixed well

Pour into a greased pie pan, bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes or until top is slightly firm to the touch in the middle

I don't have exact carb counts on this, but it is similar to the other impossible pies except for the extra egg, so I am guessing about 2 net carbs per slice (1/8th of pie)

This came out DELICIOUS and actually separated into THREE layers, a very thin "crust", a custardy middle, and a nice upper breadier top.

It was like an egg custard but the flavor was unbelieveable with the egg nog syrup.

Honestly this Carbquik is amazing stuff, I am so pleased with it!

I am not even much of a baker or cook, but I am becoming one thanks to Carbquik - very easy to use
Old 09-14-2004, 11:25 AM   #125
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: susies1955
Use whipped cream with some splenda for topping!

Impossibly Easy Coconut Pie

1/2 cup Carbquik
2 cups Carb Countdown milk
1 cup unsweetened coconut
3/4 cup splenda (I used 6 packages & 3/4 t liquid splenda)
1/4 cup butter or margarine (I softened it in the microwave)
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
4 eggs
1. Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease 9-inch pie plate.
2. Stir all ingredients until blended. Pour into pie plate.
3. Bake 50 to 55 minutes ( I baked 50 but would bake it less next time and test it) or until golden brown and knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie.
[/COLOR]
Old 09-14-2004, 12:28 PM   #126
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: LC..My "Don't Have To Think Because It's Simple"!
Chefgreg, Can your roll recipe be made in a bread machine? And if so, do I put the ingredients in as listed? I have never been good at making dough myself, but find I can do it in my bread machine very well.

Thank you for your answer.

Beeb
Old 09-15-2004, 04:08 AM   #127
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Brendajm
Stats: 130/122/117
WOE: was atkins, now maintenance
Start Date: march, 2004
thanks susie,,

made the coconut pie last night,, it is so good,, I also made the cheddar biscuits,, All I can say is OMG, they were great. I added a little more water and cream and baked them in my cuisanart convection oven and they were out of this world , I was in heaven,, I have leftovers for tonight.
Old 09-15-2004, 01:52 PM   #128
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Gallery: KimmieG
Stats: (190)172/155/130 - Ht. 5' 2"
WOE: Atkins-getting back to goal!
Start Date: Restart 1/1 2010
I wonder if you can freeze unbaked, cut biscuit dough made with carbquick..... Ya know, like those pilsbury "out of the freezer" type biscuits???

Hmmm.... might have to buy a few more boxes and try that out.
Old 09-15-2004, 05:34 PM   #129
The Low Carb Chef

KimmieG

You could freeze the dough you ask of, however you must let it thaw completely before use. You will notice a bit less rise. I would suggest you add a teaspoon of double acting baking powder to the mix if you choose to do so,

ChefGreg
Old 09-15-2004, 05:59 PM   #130
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lgpars
Stats: 222/208/130
WOE: AtkinsO
Start Date: Oct. 2011
Boo1,

Here ya go. I don't know who to credit with this but they are really good. I thinned my batter down just a tad as I like my pancakes kinda thin. I also halfed the recipe and it made about 6 nice size pancakes maybe 5" circles. Also, don't have your skillet too hot or they will brown too fast:

Carbquik Puff Pancakes

2 eggs
1 cup Carb Countdown 2%
2 1/3 cups Carbquik
2 tablespoons Splenda bulk
1/4 cup vegetable oil

Beat eggs with electric beater until thick and creamy.
(This takes a few minutes, but it is important.)
Blend in milk; add Carbquik and Splenda. Mix just until thoroughly dampened.
Fold in oil.
Spoon onto medium-hot ungreased griddle.
When puffed up, and bubbles begin to break, flip over and bake on other side.
Makes about 15-20 small pancakes.
(I made half the recipe and got 12, between 3 and 4" in diameter.)
Per Serving (based on 8 servings): 195 Calories; 15g Fat (53.8% calories from fat);
10g Protein; 18g Carbohydrate; 14g Dietary Fiber; 50mg Cholesterol; 284mg Sodium.

For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. (2 Chr 16:9 KJV)
Old 09-16-2004, 05:12 AM   #131
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: PaminKY
I think this weekend I am going to try a peanut butter cookie recipe using the Carbquik. My husband bought me one of those CD's a couple of years ago that have like a million recipes on it so I did a search on it to see if there were any PB cookie recipes on it that used Bisquick and there was. Here is the one I'm going to try:

1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk (I will use recipe for a lowcarb version that has been posted before)

3/4 to 1 cup peanut butter
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups Carbquik

Preheat oven to 350. Mix milk, peanut butter, egg and vanilla until smooth. Add Carbquik. Chill 1 hour. Shape into 1 inch balls, place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet and flatten with fork. Bake 6-8 minutes or until lihjtly browned. Do not overbake.

Anybody have any suggestions I can use or has anybody already tried this? I have never used the sweetened condensed milk recipe and was wondering if anybody has and what kind of results they had with it.

Thanks a bunch.

Pam
Old 09-16-2004, 08:31 PM   #132
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: scuzami
Brendajm....just found this recipe on BC's site...just would have to adapt to LC method...

Impossibly Easy Cheesecake
Fast-forward to the rewarding flavor of homemade cheesecake baked the impossibly easy Bisquick® mix way.

3/4 cup milk
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 eggs
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup Original Bisquick® mix
2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, cut into about 1/2-inch cubes and softened

1. Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease 9-inch pie plate.
2. Place milk, vanilla, eggs, sugar and the Bisquick mix in blender. Cover and blend on high speed 15 seconds. Add cream cheese. Blend 2 minutes longer. Pour into pie plate.
3. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean; cool. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Cover and refrigerate any remaining cheesecake.

Topping: If desired, make topping and spread over top of completely cooled cheesecake. Stir together 1 cup sour cream, 2 tablespoons sugar and 2 teaspoons vanilla. Serve with fruit.
Old 09-16-2004, 09:08 PM   #133
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sdbeeme
Stats: 250/up one, down one/150
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Re-committed 8/04
do you think liquid splenda would work in this?? what about DaVinci's??
Old 09-16-2004, 09:48 PM   #134
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: scuzami
I would think Splenda would work fine...even the liquid Splenda, which would save lots on carbs. Use the Hood's LC milk...sounds pretty good. I have an order in and can't wait to try some of these recipes...I've kind of been in a "no-brainer" mode as of late...must be the heat! Those "impossible" recipes are usually pretty easy to do...good luck. Let me know if you try this...curious as to how it tastes.
Old 09-17-2004, 07:34 AM   #135
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MizLiz
Stats: 215/165/140
WOE: Atkins OWL
Start Date: August 2003
brendajm, the recipe scuzami posted is the new version of the same cheesecake I made. There are a couple of slight differences in that and the original "Impossible Cheesecake". I looked through Bisquick's website last week and seems they don't show the old impossible pie recipies anymore. A couple have survived under the title of Impossibly Easy so and so.

The one I made (recipe below) doesn't call for the milk, uses 3/4 cup of sugar and 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel (which I didn't add). Otherwise the ingredients are the same. My cook time was only 30 min at the same temp.

The sour cream topping is the same. It was a bit too much for my taste, but easily scrapped off. Will use about half as much next time. I did use DaVinci vanilla syrup instead of the sugar/vanilla called for. Used poswered splenda in the pie itself.

(image from Bisquick recipe card)

LC Modified Impossible Cheesecake (based on original 1980's Bisquick version)

3/4 cup Splenda
1/2 cup CarbQuik mix
2 eggs
2-8 oz packages cream cheese, softened and cut into 1 inch cubes
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel

Heat oven to 350. Grease (spray Pam) a 9" pie plate. Place all ingredients in blender container. Blend on high for about 3 minutes, stopping occcasionally to stir, until smooth. Pour into plate. Bake just until puffed and center is dry, about 30 minutes. (Do not overbake) Spread Cheesecake Topping carefully over top; cool. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 3 hours. Serve w/fresh fruit is desired.

Cheescake Topping: mix 1 cup sour cream, 2 tablespoons splenda and 2 teaspoons vanilla.

I plugged this into ****** and get about 50 net carbs for the entire pie. I say "about" because I haven't yet added splenda and the bake mix to my custom foods for exacts yet. Just added from the box labels. So carbs will vary by serving size. I think mine ended up at about 10 servings for 5 net carbs.

Thinking about making this for lunch today:

LC Modified Impossible Quesadilla Pie

2 cans chopped green chilies, drained
4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups milk (Carb Countdown)
1 cup CarbQuik mix
4 eggs

Heat oven to 425. Grease pie plate. Sprinkle chilies and cheese in plate. Beat remaining ingredients in blender for about 15 seconds. Pour into plate. Bake until knife inserted between center and edge comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool 10 minutes. Serve with sour cream and guacamole if desired.

lowcarbredhead, I love the "old" sausage balls with just Bisquick, cheese and sausage. Glad to hear your review. I did see a new version with some tweaks on the Bisquick web site. Sounded like good additions. I think it called for some milk, garlic powder and something else. Might want to check that out.

Happy baking!

Last edited by MizLiz; 09-17-2004 at 07:37 AM..
Old 09-17-2004, 08:30 AM   #136
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MizLiz
Stats: 215/165/140
WOE: Atkins OWL
Start Date: August 2003
1BellaDonna, you should be able to use 1/2 heavy cream and 1/2 water as milk substitute. Several of the recipes on the CarbQuik box call for that as liquid. You may even find that your tastes prefer cream and water in a different ratio.
Old 09-17-2004, 09:41 AM   #137
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Gallery: bab_indy
Stats: size 24/12/8-10 (?), 5'7", 48yo
WOE: Carb Cycling and Exercise including weight lifting
Start Date: Feb 2003
I've also made quite a few of these recipes. Since I found other posts with their results VERY helpful (thank you all) I'll post mine

- drop biscuits (recipe on the box - see website for update) - excellent with gravy
- veggie impossible pie - good but I'll saute the veggies first next time (modified from the impossible pie website listed earlier)
- chocolate pie -
- coconut pie - I used the SF coconut syrup and it was terrific. I also cooked 1/2 recipe in a ramekin and it was almost like a souffle
- egg nog pie - good but not my favorite
- pizza crust - I made this with red sauce, not the white recipe on the box - so so. I also did not care for the biscuity taste. I'll just use the lc tortillas

Planning on making the blackberry cobbler recipe but with rhubarb this w/e.
Also going to try the cheddar biscuits that have gotten so many raves.

I use no powdered splenda when I make these. Usually either sf syrup and/or liquid splenda. They turn out very good. My milk is lc "milk". Usually either Carb Conscious or Carb Countown.

Thank you to everyone for all the great info. Chefgreg too!
[color=darkorange]1673 [/color][color=black] October; [/color][color=gold]1251 [/color][color=brown] November; [/color][color=red]1390 [/color][color=green] December; [/color][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]1298 [/color][color=blue]January; [/color][color=red]530 [/color][color=silver]February {back injury}; [/color][color=seagreen]1045 [/color][color=yellowgreen]March {recovering back injury}; [/color][color=plum]1410[/color][color=darkorchid] April; [/color][color=mediumturquoise]1220[/color][color=teal] May [/color]

Get Real and Exercise Challenge Member
Goal: Increase maintenance calories, Decrease fat
- WOE: Carb Cycling/BFFM
- Exercise: 6 days/wk; including Weights 1-2 x/wk, abs 3x/wk, cardio 5+/wk

Last edited by bab_indy; 09-17-2004 at 09:42 AM..
Old 09-17-2004, 10:36 AM   #138
Tom
Administrator

Gallery: Tom
There is also Keto Milk which is available from Netrition.com:

Keto Ready-To-Drink Milk is a big breakthrough for millions of low carbers who want to enjoy milk with their KETO Cereals, as a beverage or in their coffee. KETO's Ready-To-Drink Milk contains just 1 gram of net carbs per serving. With a delicious fresh whole milk taste, KETO Milk is the perfect alternative to higher carb cow and soymilks, which typically contain about 12 grams of carbs per serving. $2.99
Old 09-19-2004, 12:49 AM   #139
Resident Trans Fat Expert

Gallery: Matt
Stats: 370/200/170
WOE: Low GI / south beach type diet
Start Date: Low GI Started: 4-05
i found this site with a whole bunch of BisQuick recipes, man i cant wait to get this stuff.
http://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/cat/158/0.shtml

Last edited by Matt; 09-19-2004 at 12:51 AM..
Old 09-19-2004, 06:51 AM   #140
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: cjack
I added 1 TBS Carbquick to the "Mock Danish" recipe and it made it much, much better. It was much more like the texture of a real danish. I might add a little more next time.
Old 09-19-2004, 04:15 PM   #141
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mahyde
Stats: 119/110/110
WOE: moderate carbs/Zone
Start Date: April 2001
I made the pizza crust and used the dough hook on my Kitchen Aid mixer to knead it. First time I have used the dough hook since I got the mixer in 2001.

I baked it first and then added the pizza sauce, etc. First low carb pizza that I have made where you can pick it up with your hands.

It did not look like the pizza on the box though but it was very good and I will continue to make pizza this way. The edges of the pizza were not thick.

Old 09-19-2004, 05:04 PM   #142
The Low Carb Chef

Mary,
Next time use your fingers to shape the edges a good bit so as to have that thick edge look and feel.

Keep experimenting, it only gets better.

Chefgreg
Old 09-19-2004, 05:26 PM   #143
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Oakie
Stats: 115/100/100
Start Date: May 2003
I made the Impossible Chocolate Pie today. I used 1 1/2 times the recipe, hoods chocolate milk, cocoa instead of unsweetened chocolate and a mixture of splenda, xylitol and erythritol. It turned out great. It had 3 very distinct layers and was about 1 1/2 inches high. The bottom layer was a light brown color, middle layer was medium/dark cheesecake-like layer and the top layer was dark brown and cake-like. Served with whipped cream.
Old 09-19-2004, 05:27 PM   #144
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mahyde
Stats: 119/110/110
WOE: moderate carbs/Zone
Start Date: April 2001
Quote:
Originally posted by Chefgreg
Mary,
Next time use your fingers to shape the edges a good bit so as to have that thick edge look and feel.

Keep experimenting, it only gets better.

Chefgreg
Thanks Chefgreg. Yeah, next time I will spend a little more time to perfect it. Another thing I noticed that I did wrong was the oven temperature. It should have been at 400 instead of the 450 I had it set at.
Old 09-19-2004, 08:13 PM   #145
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Mia Tortilla
Stats: Pregnant: let's not talk numbers!
I have a question????

I just ordered 2 boxes and am looking forward to impossible pies and biscuits, but i can't have any dairy products. In the recipes calling for milk to be added can I just use water or will that yield poor results?

TIA
Old 09-19-2004, 10:50 PM   #146
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lgpars
Stats: 222/208/130
WOE: AtkinsO
Start Date: Oct. 2011
Quote:
Originally posted by Oakie
I made the Impossible Chocolate Pie today. I used 1 1/2 times the recipe, hoods chocolate milk, cocoa instead of unsweetened chocolate and a mixture of splenda, xylitol and erythritol. It turned out great. It had 3 very distinct layers and was about 1 1/2 inches high. The bottom layer was a light brown color, middle layer was medium/dark cheesecake-like layer and the top layer was dark brown and cake-like. Served with whipped cream.

Can you give us exact measurements that you used for the substitutes please? Thanks so much!
Old 09-20-2004, 03:58 AM   #147
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Oakie
Stats: 115/100/100
Start Date: May 2003
Chocolate Pie

I used the following:
3 eggs
1 1/2C hoods chocolate milk
1/4C butter
3 T dutch processed cocoa
1/2C splenda, 1/4C xylitol, 1/4C erythritol (or to taste)
3/4C carbquik
1t vanilla

9" greased glass pie plate, 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
The pie tasted good warm out of the oven, but even better the next day (refrigerated).
Old 09-20-2004, 05:23 AM   #148
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: ClikChik
Stats: 124/?/105
WOE: LC
Start Date: Feb 4, 2014
Brie en Croute

I can't get the search engine to work for "Brie en Croute" for some reason...must be me....

Has anyone tried using the Carbquick for something such as a pastry wrap around brie or camembert cheese? I haven't got my order yet (just ordered it 9/17) but I'm anxious to get it and try something like it.
Old 09-20-2004, 11:59 AM   #149
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/161.6/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Ok, first try w/ the Carbquick. I made the quick berry cobbler (Pami's recipe, w/ mixed berries instead). I used 3/4 cup strawberry DaVinci's instead of the water and omitted the dry sweetner from the "wet" portion and it's delicious!! I had to bake it while longer b/c it was really wet, but it's so yummy! this is going to be a problem to have around the house. Shouldn't be a problem for long w/ my parents coming over tonight to babysit. Mom is on Atkins too and will help to get rid of the yummy treat!

Ok, so what recipe should I try next? I don't usually eat bicuits, so I think I'll wait until it gets colder out to try those. I may try the impossible choc pie, that one sounds good. Love this stuff! and you guys are so great to share your experiences!!

Enjoy!!

Oh yeah, has anyone stalled or gained b/c of this? I haven't seen any feedback on that part yet. TIA!

Last edited by julieboolie; 09-20-2004 at 12:00 PM..
Old 09-20-2004, 01:02 PM   #150
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Sheryl5
I am about to try chefgreg's recipes for sandwich rolls using yeast(earlier in this thread, I think). I cut and pasted the recipe into my Mastercook file. I also have entered the Hood's info as well as the Carbquick info from the side of the box into the ingredients list. His recipe says that there are 7g fat, 11g carbs, and 7g fiber in each roll when divided into 6 servings. My MC comes up with 9 g fat, 27 g carbs, and 11 g fiber:

* Exported from MasterCook *

CarbQuik Sandwich Rolls

Recipe By :
Serving Size : 6 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories :

Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
-------- ------------ --------------------------------
1/2 cup warm water
1 tablespoon sugar
1 package active dry yeast (package)
1/4 cup hood countdown -- warm (His recipe said 2 oz)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda -- softened 1 tablespoon water
1 tablespoon water
2 1/2 cups CarbQuik

In a large mixing bowl of a stand mixer, combine warm water, sugar and yeast. Let stand till bubbly, about 5 minutes. With dough hook mix the rest of the liquids, salt, softened baking soda and 1 cup of CarbQuik to a smooth batter. Gradually add in the remaining CarbQuik and mix on low speed till a smooth sticky dough forms.
Divide the dough into 6 equal pieces. Spray 6 oven-proof soup bowls, 5" in diameter and dust each with a small amount of CarbQuik shake out any excess. Drop one rounded piece of dough into each. Cover each with a small piece of plastic wrap that has been sprayed with Pam. Let rise 1 hour or until just above the rim of each bowl.
Discard plastic wrap and bake on a center rack of a 375 degree oven 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool on a wire rack. Slice each horizontally to use for Sandwich roll.

Per Serving: 7g Fat 8g Protein; 11g Carbohydrate; 7g Dietary Fiber; Net carbs 4

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 163 Calories; 9g Fat (34.3% calories from fat); 11g Protein; 27g Carbohydrate; 20g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 556mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Other Carbohydrates.

Nutr. Assoc. : 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

I am challenged when it comes to entering ingredients into MC. Can anyone tell what I may be doing wrong?