Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Recipes and Menus > Low Carb Recipe Help & Suggestions > Recipe Forum Sticky Threads
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2004, 06:09 PM   #331
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Gallery: argo2d
Quote:
Originally posted by TovaRep
I represent Tova Industries, the company that makes Carbquik.

First off, I'd like to thank all of you for trying our product. The feedback has been just phenomenal, and it's great to hear how many of you are having success with Carbquik. I'm also amazed at the creativity many on this board have shown with Carbquik. Some of the recipe ideas posted on here are things I would've never thought of.

Secondly, I'm going to open myself up for questions and comments. While I probably can't help you on recipes (let ChefGreg handle that), I will be able to answer questions about nutrition, where to find it, or other information about Carbquik. We've been watching this thread and we're listening to your feedback.

Things to look forward to from Carbquik:

Carbquik in more stores. Carbquik is coming soon to more major retail outlets.

3 lb. Carbquik. We're coming out with a larger "family size" Carbquik box, which will be on sale soon.

Carbquik recipe contest. We want to see how creative you can be with Carbquik.

More products. We will be coming out with new mixes and finished goods made with Carbalose flour, the secret behind Carbquik. I can't give specifics yet, but I can tell you that low-carb choices have never looked better.

thanks!! i could really use a cheaper box!!! Do you know how much approximately it will be?

Also, can you confirm what Tom from Netrition told us about there not being hydrogenated oils in the product? When will the ingredients label be updated to reflect this?

Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2004, 07:40 PM   #332
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Pami
WOE: LC JUDDD
Quote:
Originally posted by Motts Landing
PAMI.....yummmy!! I made your Pumpkin Nut Cookies.
I got 26 out of the batch. Thanks for a great recipe!
Just curious..... does anyone know if the batter/dough could be made into a loaf bread pan or muffin tin instead of cookies? I assume baking time would increase but would it get too dry in order to get it fully cooked? Gee....wouldn't these cookies or muffings (if that would work) be great with a sweetened cream cheese spread!
Thanks again, Julie
I have a pumpkin bread recipe using Carbquik, but I won't post it until
I actually make it. That will happen in the next couple days so I will
let you know how it turns out.

I thought of beating a block of cream cheese with some vanilla DaVinci
to drizzle over the cookies, then maybe a light sprinkle of finely chopped
walnuts, but that will have to wait till I make the next batch! My first
batch is gone already.
Old 10-10-2004, 11:35 AM   #333
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: smurstep
Stats: 160/155.4/140
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 5/8/2012
SpongeBob's muffins vs. Carbquick Muffins

Has any one made these different recipes? How do they compare? I am thinking of making the SpongeBob Muffins but I was wondering if that recipe was only celebrated prior to Carbquick. I might just do half CQ and half flax and see how that turns out.
Old 10-10-2004, 01:17 PM   #334
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: TovaRep
Quote:
Originally posted by argo2d
thanks!! i could really use a cheaper box!!! Do you know how much approximately it will be?

Also, can you confirm what Tom from Netrition told us about there not being hydrogenated oils in the product? When will the ingredients label be updated to reflect this?
The 3 lb box will be coming in a few weeks. It will reflect the correct nutritional and ingredient statements, which include no trans fats/hydrogenated oils. The 3 lb box will also reflect more wholesome nutrition in other areas.
Old 10-10-2004, 01:21 PM   #335

Gallery: CarolynF
Stats: 195/141/139
WOE: Eat Fat, Get Thin
Start Date: January 2001
I made some blueberry muffins..using a recipe from the box..sort of..and they were dryish..I probably should have used Chefgreg's
recipe..with the 1/2 banana.

Just made Pami's Quick Blackberry Cobbler for inlaws tonight..
I tasted a bit..and it was yummy..I DID not use as much water/
splenda with the berries, but added a bit more sweetner to the
batter instead..Thanks Pami...I'm sure they will enjoy it..

And made Pami's brownies the other night..Gosh those are
great....I had to freeze them so I wouldn't eat them all at once.
Old 10-10-2004, 02:20 PM   #336
Tom
Administrator

Gallery: Tom
Netrition.com should have the 3 lb box in about 3 weeks. It'll probably be no more than $12.

The new 3 lb. box will be test marketed in Sam's Club - 29 stores in KY, IL, OH and IN, but please consider financially supporting the maintenance and further development of LowCarbFriends by purchasing your low carb items like Carbquik from Netrition.com. This site exists only through the support of its members.

I know many of you are going through the 1 lb Carbquik boxes quickly, so Netrition.com is now offering about a 15% discount if you purchase a case (16 boxes) or more. The discount is automatically applied when you purchase 16 or more boxes.

The new 3 lb. box will no longer indicate hydrogenated oils (trans fats) as an ingredient, but none of the Carbquik that netrition.com has carried has ever had the trans fats. The 1 lb. box will be revised in the future to indicate that.
Old 10-10-2004, 04:33 PM   #337
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MizLiz
Stats: 215/165/140
WOE: Atkins OWL
Start Date: August 2003
I've tried several batches of bisquits. The most recent batch turned out the best. I used Crisco this time instead of butter (same quantity). That's how I always made scratch bisquits before with great results then. This time, the flavor was more like I like and they did rise up. Not quite as dramatic as ChefGreg's pictures, but pretty close. Even DH liked them, and he doesn't lc. Very tender crumb this time. I did not knead the dough, but worked it into a block to cut from. Thinking it might be good to work into a square and cut that so you don't have to rework scraps for more round cuts. You could control the size a little better that way too.

The blueberry muffins of ChefGreg's with the banana were very moist and tasty. Whizzed right through that batch in no time. Will make those again, even w/ banana (only added 1 carb per muffin)

Tried the choco chip cookie recipe on the web site. Used a zcarb bar grated up for the chips. Also used 1/2 erythitol (sp??) as part of the sweetner. Very cakey texture and as someone else finds too much erythitol has a cooling effect on the mouth feel. So glad to hear someone else say that, cuz that's what I've thought. These cookies aren't something I would try again without major tweaks. Much better warm than room temp. Now want to try the pumpkin cookie recipe posted earlier.

Very glad to hear a larger size box with be available soon.
Old 10-10-2004, 05:02 PM   #338
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Motts Landing
Start Date: restarted Jan 08'
PAMI.... I tried your chocolate pudding recipe and loved it! Thanks!! I would have never dreamed you could use CQ in pudding. I did not have the A.S "sugarslim" so I decide to try "WheyLow". Since I did not know the equivalent sweeting power, I only used 1/2 C. of WheyLow then added 1/4 C. DaVinci chocolate and a few drops liquid Splenda to get the desired sweetness. I also decided to take your advise from another one of your posts about leaving out the water because you thought it was a bit runny (although the D.V syrup added back a bit of liquid). Turned out quite tasty...rich flavor like you said and the consistency ranked right up there with Jell-O brand Thanks again. Julie
Old 10-10-2004, 08:42 PM   #339

Gallery: Pami
WOE: LC JUDDD
Quote:
Originally posted by Pami
* Exported from MasterCook *

Impossible Lasagne Pie

Recipe By :
Serving Size : 6 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories : Carbquik Entree- Meat

Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
-------- ------------ --------------------------------
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 pound ground beef -- browned and drained
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese -- divided
[color=red](I used a packaged pizza cheese blend)[/color]
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
[color=red](I used 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning to replace both the oregano and basil)[/color]
6 ounces tomato paste
1 cup Carb Countdown 2%
2 eggs
2/3 cup Carbquik
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
[color=red](I used white pepper)[/color]

Preheat oven to 400F [color=red](I used a glass baking dish, so only heated oven to 375F)[/color].
Grease [color=red](I used olive oil spray)[/color] an 8-inch square pan; set aside.

Layer cottage cheese and Parmesan cheese in prepared pan.

Mix cooked beef, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, the oregano, basil and tomato paste; spoon evenly over top.

Beat milk, eggs, baking mix, salt and pepper until smooth; 15 seconds in blender on high- or 1 minute with hand beater.

Pour into pan. Bake until golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes.

Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
[color=red](I sprinkled the cheese over during the last 10 minutes of baking-
I don't really like melty cheese on top of casseroles- just a personal
preference.)[/color]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 430 Calories; 31g Fat (62.0% calories from fat); 28g Protein; 14g Carbohydrate; 7g Dietary Fiber; 152mg Cholesterol; 1010mg Sodium.

Nutr. Assoc. : 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
[color=indigo]
I made this again today- added 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes to
the meat layer- it was sooo good. Not hot by a long shot, but just a bit of spice.[/color]
Old 10-11-2004, 04:46 PM   #340
Senior LCF Member

HI Guys,

Yesterday, I made the SpongeBob Flax muffins and substituted one of the two cups of flax with one cup of CQ. They turned out great. My husband and kids love them. I even had to hide a few of them just to have for some for me.

Anyways, I really don't like the slippery feel of the flax but the CQ took care of that quite well. They rised nicely and crowned and browned like regular muffins. Only thing is that I have no idea how many calories and carbs are actually in each muffins and I am trying to watch my caloric intake. Would some sweet person please figure this out for me? Here are the ingredients I used:

Here are the ingredients I used - I made 12 large muffins.

1C Flaxmeal (golden)
1C Carbquick
1/2 Black Walnuts
1/2 Pecans
1/4 C Splenda (granulated)
1/4 C Erythritol
1 tsp Baking Powder
2 tsp Baking Soda
5 Eggs
8 T DaVinci (French Vanilla)
5 T oil (MacNut)
1/2 C Cranberries (fresh, chopped)
4.5 oz Blueberries
1 tsp lemon rind (fresh)
1 pinch salt
1T Real Vanilla
2T Lemon Oil

Thanks
StephanieM
Old 10-12-2004, 07:13 AM   #341
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
That's funny, I just made the flax bread last night and threw in some carbquick and halfnhalf. I made the banana flavored one and it's delicious. A better texture and more like the real thing.

Great minds think alike .
Old 10-12-2004, 11:27 AM   #342
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: chickiemom
Tovarep
I've been using CQ and really do like it. The ? I have is.... I have a white flour allergy nothing serious just not the best thing for me to consume. Does CQ have the properties of a white flour and if so any plans to come out with a whole wheat flour version?
TIA

Those flax muffins sound yummy. I love the original Spongebob recipe but do tend to OD on the flax
Old 10-12-2004, 12:14 PM   #343
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lgpars
Stats: 222/208/130
WOE: AtkinsO
Start Date: Oct. 2011
[QUOTE]Originally posted by smurstep
[B]HI Guys,

Yesterday, I made the SpongeBob Flax muffins and substituted one of the two cups of flax with one cup of CQ. They turned out great. My husband and kids love them. I even had to hide a few of them just to have for some for me.

Anyways, I really don't like the slippery feel of the flax but the CQ took care of that quite well. They rised nicely and crowned and browned like regular muffins. Only thing is that I have no idea how many calories and carbs are actually in each muffins and I am trying to watch my caloric intake. Would some sweet person please figure this out for me? Here are the ingredients I used:

Here are the ingredients I used - I made 12 large muffins.

1C Flaxmeal (golden)
1C Carbquick
1/2 Black Walnuts
1/2 Pecans
1/4 C Splenda (granulated)
1/4 C Erythritol
1 tsp Baking Powder
2 tsp Baking Soda
5 Eggs
8 T DaVinci (French Vanilla)
5 T oil (MacNut)
1/2 C Cranberries (fresh, chopped)
4.5 oz Blueberries
1 tsp lemon rind (fresh)
1 pinch salt
1T Real Vanilla
2T Lemon Oil

Stephanie

Do you make this just like the bread? You did not put any instructions how to mix it all together.

Thanks.

Linda

For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. (2 Chr 16:9 KJV)
Old 10-12-2004, 01:04 PM   #344
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: TovaRep
Quote:
Originally posted by chickiemom
Tovarep
I've been using CQ and really do like it. The ? I have is.... I have a white flour allergy nothing serious just not the best thing for me to consume. Does CQ have the properties of a white flour and if so any plans to come out with a whole wheat flour version?
TIA
That's a tough question to answer. It depends on your specific allergy. If you only react to white flour but not to wheat, it's possible that your allergy is to bleached flour. We use no bleached flour in Carbquik, and thus you'd be OK.

Carbquik does, however, contain gluten and other wheat products that may be allergens for some. The best thing I can tell you is that it depends on what your allergy is specifically.

We have no plans for a whole wheat version of Carbquik at this time, though it could be an option at some point in the future.
Old 10-12-2004, 02:39 PM   #345
Major LCF Poster!

Yummmmmm, I made the Carbquik Impossible Apple Pie today and it is SCRUMPTIOUS!! I am eating a piece warm right now. It's about the best low-carb thing I've eaten so far. I used half granulated Splenda and half Erythritol and 1/8 tsp. Stevia powder and for the strusel topping I used brown Maltitol as the sweetner. I used yellow delicious apples. Oh my, I think I could down this whole pie at one sitting...but I won't. I'll be good. :-)
Old 10-12-2004, 03:57 PM   #346

I finally made this today, but I used 1/2 a recipe and put it in
a 6 inch pie pan..and cut it like scones..Very good..I used a tiny
package of raisins..and baked it at 350 for around 20 minutes.

Morning Glory Muffin Squares
Streusel Topping:
1/2 cup Carbquick
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
1/3 cup Splenda
2 Tbs. firm butter
Muffins:
2 cups Carbquick
1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1/4-1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
1/2 cup shredded carrots
1/2 cup raisins (optional)
2 Tbs. splenda or other sweetener
2/3 cup CarbCountdown milk
2 Tbs. oil
1 egg
Heat oven to 375. In a small bowl mix the streusel ingredients, cutting in the butter, using fork until mixture it crumbly.

In a large bowl, stir 2 cups Carbquick, pumpkin pie spice, nuts,
carrots, raisins (optional), and sweetener. Stir in milk, oil, and egg. Pour into ungreased 8 inch square pan. Sprinkle with
streusel.

Bake 30 to 35 mintues or until toothpick inserted in center comes
out clean. Cool 30 minutes before serving. Serve warm. Makes
9 servings.
Old 10-12-2004, 04:28 PM   #347

Gallery: barefootgrrl
Do any of you have a favorite LC peanut butter cookie recipe that calls for bake mix or soy flour or similar?

I'd like to try my hand at making peanut butter cookies using Carbquick as a flour sub.

I promise to post my results

Barefoot
Old 10-12-2004, 04:52 PM   #348
Senior LCF Member

I have a deliscious Pecan Cake recipe (cooked in a cast iron skillet so it's crusty on the edges and sort of gooey, chewy on the inside)...this is an extremely dense, heavy cake. I would like to sub Carbquick. Original recipe calls for 1 3/4 Cup SELF RISING FLOUR ....SO....what would you use to sub besides the CQ? Baking soda, powder...almond flour....HOW MUCH??? I really want to convert this to LC if anyone can help. The rest of the ingredients are easy...butter, splenda, vanilla, eggs.
THANKS!!
Julie
Old 10-12-2004, 05:17 PM   #349
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Boo1
Oh please post your recipe for the Pecan Cake. I'm sure you will get lots of help coverting it. TIA
This is a recipe that my aunt has made for years and we just love it. Help me convert the flour part please
I would love to use Carbquick in this recipe. Just need help figuring out what ingre. it would take to sub for the self rising flour & how much.

Here goes:

TIP: place a shallow pan of water underneath the skillet when cooking AND use CAST IRON!!!

AUNT RUTH'S PECAN CAKE

2 sticks butter (melted IN the iron skillet and swirled around )

In bowl mix:

1 3/4 cup self-rising flour
2 1/4 cups sugar
3-4 cups pecans (broken up into pieces)
1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
3-4 lg. eggs

Add butter to dry ingredients. Mix & pour into cast iron skillet. (LARGE ONE) This a VERY THICK DOUGH. Bake at 325 degrees approx. 1 hour & 15 minutes (more or less depending on your oven). Don't forget to place a shallow pan of water on the lower rack). Cool and slice into pie shaped wedges. I run a dinner knife around the edges real good to help release it. ALSO: I sometimes spray PAM in my skillet before swirling the butter.

This is the heaviest cake I have ever made and boy is it good. I just make sure I do not OVERCOOK it. Comes out like I said in the earlier post...crunchy, crusty on the outer edges and if you don't overcook it....chewy, gooey on the inside. NO FROSTING NEEDED. Freezes very well also.

edited to add: I turn the cake out onto a plate like a "pone" of cornbread.

Last edited by Motts Landing; 10-12-2004 at 05:59 PM..
Old 10-12-2004, 05:27 PM   #350
Senior LCF Member

lgpars - I am sorry that I forgot to post how I made the SpongeBob Flax muffins. I just made 12 large muffins and baked them for about 20 minutes. But since I have no idea how many calories or carbs they contain I will not make them again until I get my copy of mastercook or something like that.

Also, I could not really taste the cranberries in the muffins, next time I'll use more. It seems that the dried cranberries with all the sugars used to have a stronger flavor than the fresh stuff. Once I figure out how to get the flavor of the cranberries right I will try an orange/cranberries muffin. I have orange flavored DaVinci. Who knows how to get the flavor of cranberries to be more like I remember from pre-locarb?

StephanieM
Old 10-12-2004, 06:50 PM   #351
The Low Carb Chef

Gallery: Chefgreg
HERE YOU GO, THE REVISED VERSION I OFFER SHOULD PROVIDE THE SAME RESULTS AS THE CLASSIC RECIPE

Quote:
Originally posted by Motts Landing
This is a recipe that my aunt has made for years and we just love it. Help me convert the flour part please
I would love to use Carbquick in this recipe. Just need help figuring out what ingre. it would take to sub for the self rising flour & how much.

Here goes:

TIP: place a shallow pan of water underneath the skillet when cooking AND use CAST IRON!!!

AUNT RUTH'S PECAN CAKE

2 sticks butter (melted IN the iron skillet and swirled around )

In bowl mix:

1 1/2 Cups Carbquik + 1 tablesppon
1 tablespoon double acting baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2 1/4 cups Splenda
3-4 cups pecans (broken up into pieces)
1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
4 lg. eggs

Add butter to dry ingredients. Mix & pour into cast iron skillet. (LARGE ONE) This a VERY THICK DOUGH. Bake at 325 degrees approx. 1 hour & 15 minutes (more or less depending on your oven). Don't forget to place a shallow pan of water on the lower rack). Cool and slice into pie shaped wedges. I run a dinner knife around the edges real good to help release it. ALSO: I sometimes spray PAM in my skillet before swirling the butter.

This is the heaviest cake I have ever made and boy is it good. I just make sure I do not OVERCOOK it. Comes out like I said in the earlier post...crunchy, crusty on the outer edges and if you don't overcook it....chewy, gooey on the inside. NO FROSTING NEEDED. Freezes very well also.

edited to add: I turn the cake out onto a plate like a "pone" of cornbread.
Old 10-12-2004, 06:56 PM   #352
The Low Carb Chef

TO ENHANCE THE BATTER TO HAVE MORE CRANBERRY FLAVOR, MAKE YOURSELF A REDUCTION OF CRANBERRY. COOK FRESH CRANBERRIES AS NORMAL USING SPLENDA AS THE SWEETENING AGENT LIQUID IS FINE. COOK TILL THE LIQUID IS VERY THICK. STRAIN THE LIQUID PUSHING ON THE BERRIES TO EXTRACT ALL THE LIQUID, IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO USE THE BERRIES THEMSELVES AND REDUCE THIS LIQUID BY HALF. USE THE LIQUID IN YOUR RECIPE AND THIS WILL ENHANCE THE FLAVOR YOU SEEK.

Quote:
Originally posted by smurstep
lgpars - I am sorry that I forgot to post how I made the SpongeBob Flax muffins. I just made 12 large muffins and baked them for about 20 minutes. But since I have no idea how many calories or carbs they contain I will not make them again until I get my copy of mastercook or something like that.

Also, I could not really taste the cranberries in the muffins, next time I'll use more. It seems that the dried cranberries with all the sugars used to have a stronger flavor than the fresh stuff. Once I figure out how to get the flavor of the cranberries right I will try an orange/cranberries muffin. I have orange flavored DaVinci. Who knows how to get the flavor of cranberries to be more like I remember from pre-locarb?

StephanieM
Old 10-12-2004, 07:03 PM   #353
The Low Carb Chef

Quote:
Originally posted by barefootgrrl
Do any of you have a favorite LC peanut butter cookie recipe that calls for bake mix or soy flour or similar?

I'd like to try my hand at making peanut butter cookies using Carbquick as a flour sub.

I promise to post my results

Barefoot
HOPE THIS HELPS

Peanut Butter cookies

Ingredients:
3/4 cup chunky or smooth (sugarless/natural) peanut butter
1/2 cup Splenda
1 teaspoon blackstrap
1/4 cup heavy cream + (A teaspoon at a time to make the dough workable added after the Carbquik)
1/2 cup chopped pecans, almond pieces or broken hazelnuts
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 cup Carbquik + 1 tablespoon or as needed to form a nice workable cookie dough
2 teaspoons vanilla extract

Preheat oven to 375┬░F. Mix all ingredients well and drop onto greased cookie sheet by teaspoonfuls. Bake about 10 minutes, or until set but not hard. Be careful not to burn
Old 10-12-2004, 08:18 PM   #354
Senior LCF Member

Thanks for responding Chef Greg.

Are you the same guy from the low-carb cooking show on tv?

If you are, I watch your show on weekends.

One more thing, how would I go about drying the cranberries to make them more like the craisins (sweetened and dried). I used to soak them in a little orange juice prior to adding them to my batter.

Thanks Again,
StephanieM
Old 10-12-2004, 08:19 PM   #355

Chefgreg:

Oww..these pnut butter cookies look wonderful..

We are all anxiously awaiting the recipes for the buttery rich
pie crust and the cornbread..Where can we go for them??

Thanks.
Old 10-12-2004, 09:18 PM   #356
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally posted by smurstep

StephanieM
StephanieM, I meant how to mix up the ingredients for the muffins. You know, the instructions for mixing.
Is it mixed just like the bread only made into muffins is what I am trying to say I guess? Ha! I don't have a recipe for muffins but only the Spongebob Flax Bread.
Old 10-12-2004, 09:25 PM   #357
Major LCF Poster!

Oh yum, I am so glad Chefgreg is back with his recipes. COOKIES!!
Old 10-13-2004, 08:07 AM   #358
Senior LCF Member

lgpars - I mixed it just like you would the loaf. I am not talented enough to come up with new mixing instructions. I mixed the dry ingredients in one bowl, wet ingredients in another and then blended the two in the larger of the two bowls. Sprayed muffin tins with Pam and baked for 20 minutes. That's all folks.
Old 10-13-2004, 08:41 AM   #359
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: chickiemom
TovaRep
Thanks for the reply regarding the flour allergies. Maybe it is the bleaching process as I have no allergy to ww flour.
Old 10-13-2004, 01:27 PM   #360

Gallery: barefootgrrl
I made the cookies when I got home!

Delicious! The only sub I used was liquid Splenda and erythritol in place of
the granular Splenda.

Thanks so much!!!!

Next I might try these with almond butter!

Barefoot