Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Protein Power
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2010, 07:50 AM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: tkdan
Stats: 165/160/150
WOE: PP
Start Date: Jan 2007
need to get back on track

After going through some major life changing situations that caused a ton of unhealthy weight loss I felt like I could eat anything I wanted. Well I did just that and have been carbing out way too much. I feel horrible, have gained too much fat, and I'm not happy with myself. It is amazing how quick one can slip back into bad eating habits. I'm ready to gety back on track, but I'm having difficulty getting started. Anyone else going through a similar situation?

Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2010, 08:09 PM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MagicalHome
Ahmmm its not easy way but you can do it just control you self ,or just a self adjustment , Take as long as you need before moving on to the next bad habit. Two weeks, two months, or two years...doesn't matter just take your time and practice the healthy eating habit daily.

Some dieters will also visualize and verbalize the stopping of the bad habit before starting the good one. That's fine as long as you're replacing a bad habit with a good one. If you don't replace the bad one, you will start doing it again. And you get back the tract . A little bit of adjustment at first but i know you can . Your the one who gain . So your the one who can make thing right too.