Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/index.php)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   DD Friday: Menu and plans (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=806557)

SlowSure 06-21-2013 05:58 AM

DD Friday: Menu and plans
 
It's Friday :jumpjoy: and tomorrow we're going to the place where DH and I had our first date. :love: :love: There is a special event on and there will be delightful food so it's as well today is a DD.

B: coffee with MCT oil and lecithin - 158kcals

L: cracker with LC wedge, lean ham and dried tomatoes - 200kcals

D: MCT boosted cocoa - 260kcals

Running total 618 which is horribly outside my usual DD allowance but within my maintenance allowance (I do like maintenance).

I hope that your day is going well, wherever you are.

Scarlett46 06-21-2013 06:12 AM

Today is my anniversary!
I'm glad it's a DD though, because we probably won't do anything special (if at all) until tomorrow.
B: Coffee w/ creamer
L: Black forest ham, Carrots, Ranch, Coffee
D: Not sure
S: Coffee w/ creamer

Demonica 06-21-2013 11:11 AM

B- BP coffee, full calorie
L- lots of water and tea
D- a heaping tbsp of CO

total= 360

tobelowcarber 06-21-2013 04:09 PM

Scarlett- Happy Anniversary!
SS- Happy Anniversary for tomorrow. Enjoy your special date :heart:

B: baked salmon with egg whites
L: baked salmon with egg whites, cucumber
S: pickles
D: lettuce, cucumber, onion, 2 HB egg whites

439 cal/less than 10 carbs

Carly 06-21-2013 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowSure (Post 16480362)
It's Friday :jumpjoy: and tomorrow we're going to the place where DH and I had our first date. :love: :love: There is a special event on and there will be delightful food so it's as well today is a DD.

B: coffee with MCT oil and lecithin - 158kcals

L: cracker with LC wedge, lean ham and dried tomatoes - 200kcals

D: MCT boosted cocoa - 260kcals

Running total 618 which is horribly outside my usual DD allowance but within my maintenance allowance (I do like maintenance).

I hope that your day is going well, wherever you are.

Your .2 from goal!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy:

Carly 06-21-2013 04:22 PM

2.5 cups of coffee so far= 75

No plan for bedtime snack as of yet. Maybe magic pop, laughing cow and turkey pepperoni...

SlowSure 06-21-2013 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarlett46 (Post 16480379)
Today is my anniversary!

Happy Anniversary and have a lovely celebration when it happens.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tobelowcarber (Post 16481342)
Scarlett- Happy Anniversary!
SS- Happy Anniversary for tomorrow. Enjoy your special date :heart:

Thank you - if the weather stays like this it will be idyllic as it's William Morris' Lloyd House in Lloyd Park which is a fabulous setting.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carly (Post 16481358)
Your .2 from goal!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy:

Yes :) It's very odd to be quite that close to a target weight - as you know far better than I. :)

Cienna 06-21-2013 05:21 PM

B - Tea

L - 3 wasa crackers with 3 pieces of salami and laughing cow cheese - 240

D - DD Mac & Cheese - 170

Snack - habanero bbq almonds - 100

Total - 510

Never Too Late 06-21-2013 05:24 PM

B. Coffee
L. Turkey/pork albondiga soup
D. Beef/Shirataki Sukiyaki
Dessert: Diet jello

Flutter 06-21-2013 06:41 PM

Ack!!!! Someone needs to roll me home! I am with slow on being waaaay over my usual uber low DD today!! I was at my usual 45 cals of sf creamer until the family decided to go out for Mexican. Seriously? On my DD? The nerve! ;) luckily, calorie counts were on the menu (unheard of here!) so I had a "skinny chicken enchilada" with side of veggies and a diet soda. Oh how I wanted a margarita, but I was good. (Dang it!)

Should be 625 total for me today. (so much for going for my goal this week!)

Scarlett, happy anni!!

Carly 06-21-2013 06:58 PM

9pm and still out. DW is in the store buying ice cream. I'm not even as much hungry as tired!

SlowSure 06-21-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flutter (Post 16481542)
Ack!!!! Someone needs to roll me home! I am with slow on being waaaay over my usual uber low DD today!!

I loathe using up all of my calories on MCT oil and lecithin. It feels like the height of faddishness not to be eating 'real food'.

However, this has been a very tricky week in the UK with horrible fluctuations in barometric pressure and, bar Monday-which followed a weekend in which I hadn't been able to incorporate MCT oil-I haven't had a migraine or headache. I've had the occasional sequence of throbs, I've had my normal swelling of facial tissues etc. but no pain (I still have to be careful with bright light etc.).

It's possible that I've swapped migraines for so called silent migraines (usual migraine but no pain) but that still feels like progress. So, until the expt. runs for long enough to indicate otherwise, I shall stay in maintenance so that I have enough calories to continue the MCT oil etc.

Flutter 06-21-2013 09:30 PM

Slow, I am just so sorry you are having such a rough time lately. :( migraines are such horribly beastly things. I sure hope things continue to improve, and ASAP! :hugs:

Carly, ice cream??? Did you partake, or just go to sleep?

Carly 06-22-2013 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flutter (Post 16481703)
Carly, ice cream??? Did you partake, or just go to sleep?

No ice cream for me. I had 1 laughing cow wedge and 1 Sonoma jack wedge with 2 magic pops and turkey pepperoni. I also had 1/2 cup chex mix.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:47 AM.