Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/index.php)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   TUESDAY MOAN (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=768978)

lola5k 04-24-2012 08:57 AM

TUESDAY MOAN

I am a very upbeat person but just needed to offload.

WHY is it when you say to the hairdresser I don't want any layers in the front or sides of my hair....what do get GRRRRRRR you.ve guessed it........why don't they listen.

Feel free to give you're daily moan on this thread if you have one lol :eek:

nickicaps 04-24-2012 09:00 AM

I hate hate hate the mushroom layers! I know exactly what you are talking about.

Today on a crowded subway the man 2 inches from my face proceeded to cough without bothering to cover his mouth, all over me. I was trapped and couldn't get away from him. I finally got to distance myself at the next stop and he stared at me like I was some sort of crazy person. So I said "try covering your mouth maybe? Just a thought!!!"

Needless to say, the smoothie I had in my hand was promptly dumped in the garbage when I got off the train. Grrrr.r...

Beeb 04-24-2012 09:04 AM

Yup, my haircut was perfect and I thought she was finished and THEN she proceeded to cut into it more!!

"WHY did you do that", I said! "It was perfect now I'm going to have a heck of a time not making it flip up on the ends". She scrabbled to try to fix it but by then the damage was over! :mad:

I like this thread!! :high5:

babykinz 04-24-2012 09:05 AM

My Tuesday morning moan is a husband who has ZERO morning aim.... grrrrrrrrrrrr!:annoyed:

sdjade 04-24-2012 09:16 AM

Speaking of moaning....I was getting my nails done yesterday and the woman next to me was moaning so loudly while getting a foot massage. She kept saying "oh yeah, this feels so good". Uncomfortable!!! :o

lola5k 04-24-2012 09:44 AM

Ha ha....how great is this...it's taken off lol.

OMG coughing in your face how gross. !!!

Beeb exactly.my hair is so thin at the sides now (bob) its gonna flick out...laughed at trying to rectify it!!

zipp2play 04-24-2012 09:47 AM

Moan - car in the fast lane on the highway not even going the speed limit!!!!!!!!! MOVE OVER!

zipp2play 04-24-2012 09:53 AM

Quote:

Hey if Katniss can survive the Hunger Games.........I can survive a few DD's!!!
I love this! HUGE fan of the books and thus far, the 1st movie!

krow134 04-24-2012 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zipp2play (Post 15606063)
I love this! HUGE fan of the books and thus far, the 1st movie!

ty! my daughter got me to read this years ago when the books first came out! Shes a huge fan and really has said for years these movie would end up as big as Harry Potter and shes right so far! I really enjoyed them and cant wait til the next movie, as the second book was my favorite!!

kimberino 04-24-2012 01:45 PM

Oh yay, a good "moaning" thread! Mine? My retired neighbor who insists on starting his weekly 3-acre mowing at 6 a.m.! Yawn.

casmira 04-24-2012 01:57 PM

If you must chew gum in the office, could you please not make that cracking noise with it? It might get you strangled some day.

2BoysMom 04-24-2012 02:01 PM

Dear Husband, If the milk is past the expiration date and has gone bad, do not just leave the container out on the counter, as I will simply think someone has failed to put it back in the fridge. Then when I find it on the counter a SECOND time in the same morning.....just sitting there, don't claim to NOT have the time to dump out the milk and put said container in the garbage, while you sit there on the couch watching TV. Really?

shelbyla 04-24-2012 02:05 PM

Deadlines...when it's better to meet a deadline than to deliver the right product. Grrrrrr...

shelbyla 04-24-2012 02:07 PM

Or how about finding out your boyfriend has been on a dating site and to be told "Oh, that's just because my <insert browser of choice> logs me in automatically." Convenient, because then ya never know whether he's REALLY on it or not...

Muffabuff 04-24-2012 02:21 PM

My moan, my DH who is supposed to be doing this woe with me, refuses to eat anywhere near his UD calories. He tries to save them all for the end of the day so he won't go hungry,then he has too much to eat before bed and cant eat them. Uggggg!

adillenal 04-24-2012 02:32 PM

Technology with a mind of its own.

gotsomeold 04-24-2012 02:33 PM

Argh Shelby, that really hurts!

Hair cuts, oh yes, hair cuts. For six months the young lady and I have been gradually tuning a head full of cowlicks, spirals, stick-straight-ups, and curls into a lovely curly short on the sides, longish on top, curly hair cut.

Last week I went for the final tune-up before my big vacation next month. We discussed what she would do and she began. Suddenly I heard her say, "Why is it so long on top?" snip. Six months of her hard work gone in a snip. And I go on vacation with a head full of cowlicks, spirals......:mad:

shelbyla 04-24-2012 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adillenal (Post 15606838)
Technology with a mind of its own.

Amen!

kimberino 04-24-2012 03:08 PM

Glad I'm not a hairdresser today lol!

Kissa 04-24-2012 03:26 PM

DH "You're going to be late"

Me "I know, I've been waiting for you"

DH "Why didn't you say?"

Me "Because I told you when I was due there"

DH "But I didn't know you were ready"

Need I continue?

gotsomeold 04-24-2012 04:45 PM

Cindy, isn't that just a standard, everyday conversation?

ellgee 04-24-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickicaps (Post 15605908)
I hate hate hate the mushroom layers! I know exactly what you are talking about.

First - I just had my hair cut by a new hairdresser and I begged her - Please fix this mushroom hair! That's so funny but it is exactly what it looks like!

Second - OMG - Is that a beautiful Frenchie in your arms??? I have a 2 year old pied boy named Dudley who is my baby.

Today's moan - why are people so afraid to work hard? I am sick of helping everyone take home their paychecks because they are too lazy to actually do something!

Mad4Chillas 04-24-2012 05:12 PM

I am very untrusting with my hair and have been seeing the same hairstylist for over 8 years (which is a long time when you're only 23). I found her through many trial and error stylists and and am so thankful I have her in my life. I have very thick, wavy, and unruly hair so its easy to mess up...I would never cheat on my stylist with someone else.

lola5k 04-25-2012 02:05 AM

Loving all these....

Nancy That's what happened to me 5 months of growing haiir longer....so

it.ll be shorter today cos I'm going back as not happy with how its been cut with a knife and fork so that will probably involve more cut off arghhhh Still it.ll grow hopefullly...Most hair disasters sort themselves out in 3 weeks. I.ve had this girl loads of times and never had this mess...she must have been PMT

Kissa 04-25-2012 04:39 AM

Did you upset her? Sorry.:hyst:

Beeb 04-25-2012 11:59 AM

My Moan today: My Mother (or the person who gave birth to me)!!

Enough said!! :mad::down:

zipp2play 04-25-2012 12:45 PM

I too have been going to the same stylist for 15 years. I would NEVER EVER cheat on mine either as, things before I found her were NOT GOOD! ;)

Beeb 04-25-2012 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zipp2play (Post 15609442)
I too have been going to the same stylist for 15 years. I would NEVER EVER cheat on mine either as, things before I found her were NOT GOOD! ;)

I have been going to the same one too, for years now but it's always hit or miss with her lately. The last haircut she gave me was really bad 2 weeks ago so I just picked someone in the mall and went with her. She actually did a great job and I'm happy, but will go back to my regular one and give her another chance. Will probably say I did a barter with a client so I don't hurt her feelings. I want a good haircut 9 out of 10 times not 5 out of 5 and that is what seems to be happening with my regular girl. :dunno:

KathyL 04-25-2012 03:27 PM

My moan for the day......I thought dh was working on getting the sink in at my new workspace (that I'm supposed to be moved into by the end of next week) and then find out he's actually working on props for a play. Only found out because the director called wanting to know if he could fit in another project? Huh? Grrrrrrrrr. He has very few days off and he's spent 2 full days on this now and nada on my sink or work tables. *sigh*

InTheLight 04-25-2012 03:31 PM

moan - I've got an idiot neighbor who enjoys tossing the empty glass beer bottles that were inhaled by his family/friends into the recycling bin one at a time!! Then proceeds to stomp on the aluminum cans, and all this is at 6 am - are/you/crazy????? :mad: