Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Past Amazing Posts!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2004, 06:21 AM   #361
carbonite

Gallery: carbonite
Changing people's lives across the World. Thank you so much for this Dr. Atkins. I'm finally getting my self confidence back. You won't be forgotten!

Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2004, 05:52 PM   #362
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: EllieKat
Stats: 161/144/135
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 2/16/10
[COLOR=darkblue]Dr Atkins,
You touched so many peoples lives. All are the better for it. You will be missed, but your memory will go on.
[/COLOR]
Old 01-27-2004, 06:18 AM   #363
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Blue25
Stats: 150/147/130
WOE: atkins
Start Date: 20 Jan 2004
Its not easy for someone to go against the grain; even when they know they're right. Dr. Atkins did go against the grain and there are myriads of people saved from a life of obesity and the painful self-consciousness that goes with. I'm quite sure they are thankful and newbies like myself are a little more thankful everyday for his genius and willingness to stand alone. His memory lives through us.

Last edited by Blue25; 01-27-2004 at 06:19 AM..
Old 01-28-2004, 04:12 AM   #364
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: atkinsboy
remembered

You're remembered and honored in the success of millions. Thanks for the message you believed in.. you went against the grain and all of us have benefited! God bless!
Old 01-29-2004, 10:12 AM   #365
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lowcarbmama
Stats: 221/204.8/135
WOE: Lean for Life
Start Date: January 15, 2007
Thank you Dr. ATkins!

Thank you for not being afraid to tell us the truth about the foods we eat although the "experts" were telling us differently. Thank you for directing us to path of better eating and better health. You are a tremendous blessing to us all and I know that you are looking down on us now still guiding us along the right path. Bless you Dr. Atkins! We will miss you and love you always!
Old 02-01-2004, 03:48 PM   #366
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Princess Bonita
Hi everyone!!!!

It has been since forever that I've been on this website. I was very pleased to see that at least a few of my old friends are actually still here!!!

I'd love to hear from you all when you have time......reply back!!!

Chow For Now!!!!
Old 02-05-2004, 03:15 PM   #367
SweetHarleyGirl

Gallery: SweetHarleyGirl
Remembrance of Dr. Atkins

I WILL MISS DR. ATKINS VERY MUCH BUT HE ENDURED A LOT OF CRITICISM FOR MANY YEARS THAT HIS WAY OF APPROACHING OBESITY WAS WRONG WHEN DR. ATKINS PROVED THEM ALL WRONG. I AM GLAD I FOUND DR. ATKINS AND HIS WAY OF EATING AND LIVING. I WASNT ALWAYS OVERWEIGHT; ONLY AFTER 9 YEARS OF ABUSE FROM A FORMER SPOUSE DID I GAIN SO MUCH WEIGHT. I LOST ALL SELF ESTEEM, CONFIDENCE...I WAS ASHAMED OF MYSELF FOR BEING SO HEAVY. THINGS I ENJOYED IN MY LIFE I COULD NOT DO ANY MORE. NOW, AFTER READING HIS BOOKS, LISTENING TO HIM, STARTING LIFE OVER, I HAVE BECOME TO LIVE THE ATKINS WAY...I HAVE LOST OVER 30 LBS AND HAVE QUITE A WAY TO GO BUT WITH SUPPORT OF MY FRIENDS IT WILL BE DONE. I NOW WORK OUT, EAT RIGHT AND FEEL SO MUCH BETTER. WHEN I HEARD OF DR. ATKIN'S DEATH I WAS QUITE SADDENED BUT HE WILL BE WITH ALL OF US IN SPIRIT. I HAVE DR. ATKINS TO THANK FOR EVERYTHING. I ONLY WISH I COULD HAVE TOLD HIM DIRECTLY.

Old 02-13-2004, 02:55 PM   #368
wendyleepacheco

Gallery: wendyleepacheco
Eating Disorder recovery

I never thought I'd be able to say that I have been in remission from Bulimia for 6 weeks today. I have also been off Zoloft for 5 weeks. 6 weeks ago I started Atkins and for the first time since 1989 I feel like I have control in my life over Bulimia. I've tried hospitals, programs, counseling, eating plans...anti-depressants and sheer willpower and I can say with confidence that Atkins is the answer for me.
Thank you Dr. Atkins

Old 02-21-2004, 01:06 PM   #369
Superphonik

Gallery: Superphonik
Life's little irony

Vindication has come to many of the worlds visionarys only after their passing. It is a shame that Dr.Atkins did not live to see the end of the war over bad nutrition.

Thank you for your work and conviction Dr.Atkins. It is because of you that the principles of nutrition are finally changing.