Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Paleolithic & Neanderthin
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2012, 06:26 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Cali88
Stats: 5'4, 153
WOE: HCG
Start Date: 12/28/11
New here! Would love support :)

Hello!

I am starting a paleo WOE TODAY!! I hav dabbled in this way of eating before, but have always caved. My husband and children prefer a more traditional way if eating, so I find it sort of difficult to stay on track. However, when I have cut out all the junk I feel so much better! I have an 11 year old and a one year old, and I need to be healthy and happy for them

If anyone would like to offer each other support, I would love that. I tend to be much more successful if I have someone to encourage and commiserate with!

Good luck and best wishes to all!! Thank you for reading! Oh, any tips and experiences are welcomed and appreciated
Cali88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2012, 07:36 PM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Cuthbert
Stats: 265/199/200
WOE: Paleo
Start Date: December 2010
What could be a more traditional way of eating than Paleo? What do you think you're meals will look like? I've been eating roughly paleo for the last year or so with an emphasis on food quality. It has been wonderful to maintain a healthy weight without really thinking about it!
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:20 AM   #3
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: buttoni
Stats: 196/170/150
WOE: Atkins Start 4/09
Start Date: 4/21/09 Height 5'5", Age 64
Cali88, I've just started eating Paleo "full time", too. I'm doing a Whole 30 challenge at present and am not having any difficulties problems giving up the dairy or grains. That's in part due to the fact I'd been low-carbing 3 years when I switched to Paleo. I'm happy with this WOE so far. I'm currently fighting off an upper respiratory infection that's going on 12 days, and they usually make me "cave" and want my comfort foods, but I haven't caved! So I think I can do this long-term.