Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Paleolithic & Neanderthin
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2012, 11:45 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ophelia447
I'll introduce myself

I am Kristy. Once upon a time I was Ophelia47 on LCF (before marriage and two pregnancies and all that lovely baby weight). I once weighed 145lbs because of low carbing. I WAS a pro, lol.

I got a little lost along the way but have found my way again.

Highest weight was 218 ever both before I started LC the first time and the day I delivered my now 20 month old. So that is my starting point.

I started my Paleo 30 day challenge on March 9, 2012 and lost 9lbs in the first 30 days. I have lost another 2lbs since then (and had lost 5lbs before I started).

Today I am 201 (so excited to get to 199). I am doing more of a Primal thing still very veggie based with protein being second then nuts and fruit and finally a small amount of dairy (pastured butter, half and half in coffee and a small amount of cheese (like 4oz a week)).

I feel great, I have tons of energy. I am a walking/hiking fool with about 20-30 miles a week as my goal.

Nice to meet you all!
ophelia447 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2012, 06:05 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: KyliesMom
Stats: 180/185/135
WOE: Atkins with eventual trans to Paleo
Start Date: 7/23/14
Hi Kristy! Welcome to the Primal board. I am very pleased to meet you :-)

I'm Kim although better known as KyliesmomKim - lol.

Primal/Paleo is WONDERFUL - I feel so much better without the GARBAGE! Also... Working out is fun - because you can use something as simple as a rock... This morning I used a 5 pound brick to do some curls - lolol.... LOVE IT! and I did "gymnastic" walking lunges as I was getting ready for work and waking up my Gymnast :-) (Kylie my 12 yr old daughter)
KyliesMom is offline   Reply With Quote