Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Paleolithic & Neanderthin
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2012, 05:39 AM   #211
Senior LCF Member
 
GThorp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NC
Posts: 63
Gallery: GThorp
Stats: 6 ft tall, 162 lbs
WOE: Primal Diet
Start Date: 11/11/2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by betty301 View Post
My primary REASON is for health..but my primary GOAL is weight loss.

That makes sense, primal for health/JUDDD for weight loss!

I'm still struggling everyday but I've been good. We've been pretty poor and can't afford my appetite in veggies.

Its going to get better(SOON!) and hopefully wont be so hard.

I went without dinner last night out of stubborn-ness. My hubby was making homemade mac n cheese and I asked kindly if he could set me some hamburger aside. And he rolled his eyes all huffy like and I said, 'NEVERMIND! I won't eat then..sheesh!'
Haha, you and I are in a similar situation. I live with my girlfriend, and ever since I started the Primal Diet in November, she's told me constantly that I am no fun to eat with anymore. She's a vegetarian who doesn't really like veggies, go figure. So even though I eat tons of veggies, our meals still really aren't that similar anymore. Oh well, what can you do, right?
GThorp is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2012, 06:21 AM   #212
Blabbermouth!!!
 
dasiey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Posts: 6,005
Gallery: dasiey
Welcome gthorp
dasiey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:28 AM   #213
Senior LCF Member
 
betty301's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Maryland
Posts: 896
Gallery: betty301
A vegetarian that doesn't eat veggies??!

sorry, that's funny!
betty301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:39 PM   #214
Senior LCF Member
 
betty301's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Maryland
Posts: 896
Gallery: betty301
Ok, I found the answer to my questions from yesterday:



"eating low glycemin fruits and vegetables may certainly replace such deficiencies but will be accompanied by several pounds of fiber. Such a diet will also be slow to replace expended glycogen stores in the muscles following hard workouts or races."

It's mainly concerning those that train 10-35hrs a week..or for example bodybuilders who train 2x/day.

Personally I'm in the gym 3x/week and I do total body training with weights. On the other days I do yoga/pilates and bw exercises. And I walk at least 3-5 hrs/week. More like 3 but looking to add on as it gets warmer.

Last edited by betty301; 01-25-2012 at 02:22 PM..
betty301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 03:21 PM   #215
Major LCF Poster!
 
mamasooze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: South East Texas
Posts: 1,092
Gallery: mamasooze
Stats: 225/170's/150
WOE: Low carb, wheat-free, mostly paleo
Start Date: AUG 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by betty301 View Post
Ok, I found the answer to my questions from yesterday:



"eating low glycemin fruits and vegetables may certainly replace such deficiencies but will be accompanied by several pounds of fiber. Such a diet will also be slow to replace expended glycogen stores in the muscles following hard workouts or races."

It's mainly concerning those that train 10-35hrs a week..or for example bodybuilders who train 2x/day.

Personally I'm in the gym 3x/week and I do total body training with weights. On the other days I do yoga/pilates and bw exercises. And I walk at least 3-5 hrs/week. More like 3 but looking to add on as it gets warmer.
Wow. I'm impressed. I don't train, I just walk/jog/run and do my Kinect (x-box) on wet or cold days. Today was a wet day but couldn't find the time

Eating well-
B-eggs and low sodium bacon, coffee with coconut cream
S-About 2 T. trail mix-equal parts (1/4 cup each) pecans, walnuts, mini chocolate chips *dairy-free*, chopped dates, dried blue berries (1/8 cup) and a tablespoon or two of shredded unsweetened coconut. This is really good and will limit to 2 T. a day mixed with yogurt
L-blueberry smoothie with flax, coconut milk
S- none
D-pork stew with cauliflower, mushrooms, tomatoes...slow simmered.
Dessert-2-3 squares 70 something % chocolate

Hopefully weather clears up and stays warm. Want some rays
mamasooze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 04:48 PM   #216
Senior LCF Member
 
betty301's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Maryland
Posts: 896
Gallery: betty301
The gym is my thing. I love exercising and has probably been the only thing saving me from piling on the pounds through all this thyroid crap.

I hate cardio but have always loved walking so I really take to heart what Mark has to say in that area

I had to resort to a can of pinto beans for dinner tonight. Instant grumbly tummy for me
Like I said we're pretty damn poor right now. It was a long time in between paychecks this time. *sigh*

But in a week or so we get to pay down a lot of debt with our tax return!
betty301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 07:53 PM   #217
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Eliza_Jazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Texas
Posts: 12,402
Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Hi guys, a quick stop by to post this....popped up on Facebook. Two comments:
Go Mark Sisson!
Dean Orninsh looks a bit like a troll .....large head, long, misshapen limbs .....hmmmmmm
Eliza_Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:04 PM   #218
Senior LCF Member
 
Michiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: San Bernardino National Forest, California
Posts: 135
Gallery: Michiko
Stats: Size 24-26/Size 16/Size 8-10
WOE: Primal Blueprint and Caloric Staggering
Start Date: October 31st 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza_Jazz View Post
Hi guys, a quick stop by to post this....popped up on Facebook. Two comments:
Go Mark Sisson!
Dean Orninsh looks a bit like a troll .....large head, long, misshapen limbs .....hmmmmmm
So true! Thanks for posting that, Eliza!
Michiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 04:29 AM   #219
Major LCF Poster!
 
mamasooze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: South East Texas
Posts: 1,092
Gallery: mamasooze
Stats: 225/170's/150
WOE: Low carb, wheat-free, mostly paleo
Start Date: AUG 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza_Jazz View Post
Hi guys, a quick stop by to post this....popped up on Facebook. Two comments:
Go Mark Sisson!
Dean Orninsh looks a bit like a troll .....large head, long, misshapen limbs .....hmmmmmm
Uh, well...yeah. Your point????
mamasooze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:12 AM   #220
Blabbermouth!!!
 
dasiey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Posts: 6,005
Gallery: dasiey
Mark is looking good
dasiey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:57 AM   #221
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Eliza_Jazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Texas
Posts: 12,402
Gallery: Eliza_Jazz
Stats: in Twoterville :)
WOE: My own natural/organic LC
Start Date: April 20, 2010 and every day since
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamasooze View Post
Uh, well...yeah. Your point????
I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but lots of resistance in the mainstream. Hope this opens eyes. A guy commented on FAcebook that to have a true comparison, Ornish needs to go shirtless, too. Yuck!
Eliza_Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 12:47 PM   #222
Major LCF Poster!
 
mamasooze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: South East Texas
Posts: 1,092
Gallery: mamasooze
Stats: 225/170's/150
WOE: Low carb, wheat-free, mostly paleo
Start Date: AUG 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza_Jazz View Post
I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but lots of resistance in the mainstream. Hope this opens eyes. A guy commented on FAcebook that to have a true comparison, Ornish needs to go shirtless, too. Yuck!
Double YUCK! Thank goodness we know that will never happen..eye bleach. I predict before this year is out, Paleo, Primal and Mark Sisson will be all over the place. The movement is growing by leaps and bounds

Had a good walk/jog *no run, still wet* for 55 minutes and over 3 miles. Ate out for lunch with friends but terribly lucky to go to new place that doesn't know it's Primal yet-see below.

B-1/2 cup Greek God yogurt with 2 T. trail mix
S-2 squares 77% chocolate
L-Harvest Salad-turkey, dried cranberries, pecans with mixed greens and balsamic vinaigrette (used less than 1 T. dressing..pretty tasty without it)
S-coffee with coconut milk *maybe*
D-Grilled chicken thighs *marinated in yogurt, shiracha (? spelling) sauce, olive oil and lemon* wilted greens from my garden, marinated avocado and tomato salad

Wow! I'm just starvin' to death on this diet........
mamasooze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:09 AM   #223
Senior LCF Member
 
Michiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: San Bernardino National Forest, California
Posts: 135
Gallery: Michiko
Stats: Size 24-26/Size 16/Size 8-10
WOE: Primal Blueprint and Caloric Staggering
Start Date: October 31st 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamasooze View Post
Double YUCK! Thank goodness we know that will never happen..eye bleach. I predict before this year is out, Paleo, Primal and Mark Sisson will be all over the place. The movement is growing by leaps and bounds

Had a good walk/jog *no run, still wet* for 55 minutes and over 3 miles. Ate out for lunch with friends but terribly lucky to go to new place that doesn't know it's Primal yet-see below.

B-1/2 cup Greek God yogurt with 2 T. trail mix
S-2 squares 77% chocolate
L-Harvest Salad-turkey, dried cranberries, pecans with mixed greens and balsamic vinaigrette (used less than 1 T. dressing..pretty tasty without it)
S-coffee with coconut milk *maybe*
D-Grilled chicken thighs *marinated in yogurt, shiracha (? spelling) sauce, olive oil and lemon* wilted greens from my garden, marinated avocado and tomato salad

Wow! I'm just starvin' to death on this diet........
"Double YUCK!"

Great job on the exercise! And it's always nice when you can eat out and have it be totally Primal. Your food for the day looks delish! Gawd... how I LOVE Sriracha! I'm a huge fan of hot and spicy - almost all of our main dishes have Sriracha, cayenne, freshly ground black pepper and/or Red Rooster in them!
Michiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:19 AM   #224
Senior LCF member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 9,652
Gallery: Leo41
Stats: 340 then/145 now
WOE: Low carb/calorie cycling
Betty- I do strength training and some cardio, but I've never felt the need for carbs to support my work outs. I think that need for carbs is for body builders (who are trying to add weight) and elite athletes who train for hours at a time.

I've never felt at all 'depleted' from working out by remaining low carb. I focus on getting sufficient protein to insure that I don't lose the muscle that I'm trying to strengthen.
Leo41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 04:17 AM   #225
Major LCF Poster!
 
mamasooze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: South East Texas
Posts: 1,092
Gallery: mamasooze
Stats: 225/170's/150
WOE: Low carb, wheat-free, mostly paleo
Start Date: AUG 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michiko View Post
"Double YUCK!"

Great job on the exercise! And it's always nice when you can eat out and have it be totally Primal. Your food for the day looks delish! Gawd... how I LOVE Sriracha! I'm a huge fan of hot and spicy - almost all of our main dishes have Sriracha, cayenne, freshly ground black pepper and/or Red Rooster in them!
Here is the marinade I used for the chicken:
Low carb, GF (gluten-free) and primal. The...

I let it sit 6 hours in fridge and then put on my griddler (stove/oven is broken) and it was GREAT...not too spicy. Chicken so tender. Love that rooster too.

Leo41-Betty- I do strength training and some cardio, but I've never felt the need for carbs to support my work outs. I think that need for carbs is for body builders (who are trying to add weight) and elite athletes who train for hours at a time.

I've always kind of puzzled about that too. I'm just a jogger but a few years ago I did a half marathon (my first) and trained a few months before rather lightly and then did the 1/2 M and most days, as well as race day, never went over (or felt like going over) 30 or 40 carbs. Pasta time? NEVER. So I gotta go with Leo on that one.

Confession time: I did take a banana at the end of one of my races. Even thought about eating it (pre-Primal)

Last edited by mamasooze; 01-27-2012 at 04:20 AM..
mamasooze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:36 AM   #226
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Speck333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 5,168
Gallery: Speck333
WOE: Semi-Primal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza_Jazz View Post
Hi guys, a quick stop by to post this....popped up on Facebook. Two comments:
Go Mark Sisson!
Dean Orninsh looks a bit like a troll .....large head, long, misshapen limbs .....hmmmmmm
Yah, I'll have what .................................... HE'S HAVING ^^^^^
Speck333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:26 AM   #227
Senior LCF Member
 
GThorp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NC
Posts: 63
Gallery: GThorp
Stats: 6 ft tall, 162 lbs
WOE: Primal Diet
Start Date: 11/11/2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasiey View Post
Welcome gthorp
Whoa, totally missed your welcome, but thanks so much! I really appreciate it.
GThorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:28 AM   #228
Senior LCF Member
 
GThorp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NC
Posts: 63
Gallery: GThorp
Stats: 6 ft tall, 162 lbs
WOE: Primal Diet
Start Date: 11/11/2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza_Jazz View Post
Hi guys, a quick stop by to post this....popped up on Facebook. Two comments:
Go Mark Sisson!
Dean Orninsh looks a bit like a troll .....large head, long, misshapen limbs .....hmmmmmm
My favorite comment was: "I'd lick the coconut oil off his abs." Definitely gave me a chuckle.
GThorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:33 AM   #229
Major LCF Poster!
 
mamasooze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: South East Texas
Posts: 1,092
Gallery: mamasooze
Stats: 225/170's/150
WOE: Low carb, wheat-free, mostly paleo
Start Date: AUG 2011
Good news, bad news day.
Good news-Scored some fresh gorgeous home grown strawberries at our local truck farm. Came home and made a yogurt/strawberry shake. Yum.
Bad news-The stove is broken and I can't get it fixed till next week. But worse than that, I am the dessert person for our dinner group tonite. Everyone asked for my famous tiramisu recipe. Well, I said yes before thinking and now they are all looking forward to it. I should have said "It's a surprise" and made something paleo/primal. They would have been none the wiser. Now I am straddled with a dessert I can't eat. I did make it as low sugar as possible. But could not find a satisfactory way around the lady finger/biscotti/amaretti ingredient. Ended up with very airy lady fingers, s/f caramel, s/f pudding, s/f Cool Whip (I know, I know...but it helps it set up in the fridge and only used half of what I have in the past), dulce le leche, sea salt, cocoa, cinnamon. And adding crispy bacon to top. At any given time in my life, I would say the heck with it...gimme a bowl. Now I dread eating a bite, if I do at all. A lesson hard-learned.

On the bright side the dinner will be prime rib and salad Now that I can eat. Had a blueberry/banana shake for breakfast. And lunch is small bowl leftover pork stew. The dessert is the skunk at my picnic.
mamasooze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:36 AM   #230
Major LCF Poster!
 
mamasooze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: South East Texas
Posts: 1,092
Gallery: mamasooze
Stats: 225/170's/150
WOE: Low carb, wheat-free, mostly paleo
Start Date: AUG 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by GThorp View Post
My favorite comment was: "I'd lick the coconut oil off his abs." Definitely gave me a chuckle.
mamasooze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 10:48 AM   #231
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Speck333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 5,168
Gallery: Speck333
WOE: Semi-Primal
80/20 Mamasooze... Unless it makes you ill of course.
Speck333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 11:08 AM   #232
Major LCF Poster!
 
mamasooze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: South East Texas
Posts: 1,092
Gallery: mamasooze
Stats: 225/170's/150
WOE: Low carb, wheat-free, mostly paleo
Start Date: AUG 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speck333 View Post
80/20 Mamasooze... Unless it makes you ill of course.
Speck-I know, I know. Just mad at myself for not thinking it through. But the thought of that dessert does make me ill

Oh well, beating up on myself is over as of right NOW.
mamasooze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 06:30 AM   #233
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 1,035
Gallery: Maryo
Stats: 220/127/120 5'5", 50+
WOE: Atkins/Primal
Start Date: March 2011 (restart)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo41 View Post
Betty- I do strength training and some cardio, but I've never felt the need for carbs to support my work outs. I think that need for carbs is for body builders (who are trying to add weight) and elite athletes who train for hours at a time.

I've never felt at all 'depleted' from working out by remaining low carb. I focus on getting sufficient protein to insure that I don't lose the muscle that I'm trying to strengthen.
I totally agree with this. I've only been exercising religiously for the past month, but I'm fine doing cardio and strength training without extra carbs. I did Atkins in the past and worked out for over an hour a day while remaining VLC - no issues.
Maryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:58 AM   #234
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Speck333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 5,168
Gallery: Speck333
WOE: Semi-Primal
Well, yesterday was my birthday, and I treated myself to full-on Mexican and chocolate cake. Today I am puffed up like a balloon! Seriously, my fingers feel like little sausages. Oh, but it was tasty! I did spend a good 3 hours lifting heavy things though. My friend and her family are moving into a new house this weekend and I helped out for a while. Not the typical way people usually spend their birthdays, but I didn't have anything else to do.
Speck333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 05:07 PM   #235
Blabbermouth!!!
 
dasiey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Posts: 6,005
Gallery: dasiey
My favorite comment was: "I'd lick the coconut oil off his abs." Definitely gave me a chuckle.


mine to
dasiey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 05:09 PM   #236
Blabbermouth!!!
 
dasiey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Posts: 6,005
Gallery: dasiey
Quote:
Originally Posted by GThorp View Post
Whoa, totally missed your welcome, but thanks so much! I really appreciate it.
you are welcome
dasiey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 07:09 AM   #237
Major LCF Poster!
 
mamasooze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: South East Texas
Posts: 1,092
Gallery: mamasooze
Stats: 225/170's/150
WOE: Low carb, wheat-free, mostly paleo
Start Date: AUG 2011
Checking in with everyone...Bizzy week. Inventory and and communications (print and internet) for February breathing down my neck.

Our supper club went better than I thought it would. I drank as much water as I did wine, ate only 2 spoonfuls of my "famous tiramisu" and most everything we had could pass for primal--salmon stuffed eggs, beef tenderloin, salad *with hazelnut oil*, green beans.

Did physical lifting and stretching (inventory) but have been desk bound with other work for 2 days...it has rained so no jogging anyway. Planning on jog/walk in next two days. Active weekend coming up with toddlers, cooking on Sunday. Sleeping only so-so. Still do better with rest on more active days.

Outta here...oh and took Mark's post about leafy greens to heart. Out to buy some. No. A lot.
mamasooze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 08:22 AM   #238
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Portia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The beautiful North Shore
Posts: 5,999
Gallery: Portia
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: May 1, 2014
Giving Primal another go, starting today.
Portia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:41 PM   #239
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Speck333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 5,168
Gallery: Speck333
WOE: Semi-Primal
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamasooze View Post
Checking in with everyone...Bizzy week. Inventory and and communications (print and internet) for February breathing down my neck.

Our supper club went better than I thought it would. I drank as much water as I did wine, ate only 2 spoonfuls of my "famous tiramisu" and most everything we had could pass for primal--salmon stuffed eggs, beef tenderloin, salad *with hazelnut oil*, green beans.

Did physical lifting and stretching (inventory) but have been desk bound with other work for 2 days...it has rained so no jogging anyway. Planning on jog/walk in next two days. Active weekend coming up with toddlers, cooking on Sunday. Sleeping only so-so. Still do better with rest on more active days.

Outta here...oh and took Mark's post about leafy greens to heart. Out to buy some. No. A lot.
Yah, busy, busy for me, too. Things will calm down soon for me. That menu sounds wonderful. How does hazelnut oil taste?
Mark's post got me thinking about trying more different kinds of greens. I eat romaine and spinach salads several times a week. But the comments got me thinking about cooked down greens with various spices, Southern style and Indian style and so forth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portia View Post
Giving Primal another go, starting today.
Speck333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 06:36 PM   #240
Major LCF Poster!
 
mamasooze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: South East Texas
Posts: 1,092
Gallery: mamasooze
Stats: 225/170's/150
WOE: Low carb, wheat-free, mostly paleo
Start Date: AUG 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speck333 View Post
Yah, busy, busy for me, too. Things will calm down soon for me. That menu sounds wonderful. How does hazelnut oil taste?
Mark's post got me thinking about trying more different kinds of greens. I eat romaine and spinach salads several times a week. But the comments got me thinking about cooked down greens with various spices, Southern style and Indian style and so forth.



I love hazelnut oil. Especially in salad. It's not too intense. Will try it on a strip steak sometime with butter/ghee and lemon juice (the Tuscan way). Bought some pistachio nut oil the other day on sale and wow! Liquid gold. Should be good on any veggie warm, green beans and Brussels sprouts especially.

I do a lot of the old south greens- collards, mustard, turnip. I like to sautée the greens down in bacon fat or ham pieces (browned) and then cover with chicken stock and add some chopped onions. Add a tablespoon of cider vinegar and slow cook 5-6 hours. Yumm. Serve with anything. Cheap too Got a buttful of salad greens on sale today too. Also found some beef marrow bones and oxtails. Those are the only proteins I bought all week. Hope to cook them up this weekend.
mamasooze is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:44 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.