Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Paleolithic & Neanderthin (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/paleolithic-neanderthin/)
-   -   85 Days Paleo! IM SO EXCITED! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/paleolithic-neanderthin/729260-85-days-paleo-im-so-excited.html)

QueenBacon 07-24-2011 06:02 AM

85 Days Paleo! IM SO EXCITED!

and im down 20lbs! I'm so *$@(%(#&$ Thrilled! I can't believe it is comming off so easily! I love this way of eating, im not sure I will ever change...
I may eat more fruits then others but its helping me so much...

20lbs over 85 days may not seem like alot, but I did the math and its a few hairs short of a qt of a pound a day.. WHICH ISNT BAD! WOOT!

I will admit I go days with out losing anything, but like yesterday I weigh myself and I was 160.4 and today i'm 159 on the dot..
Just can't wait to get into my skinny clothes!

Dottie 07-24-2011 09:20 AM

:clap: woo-hoo!

sadie_adriana 07-24-2011 10:43 PM

It feels GOOD!!! great job, you will drop right down through the '50's

juliekaboolie 07-26-2011 10:05 PM

That is awesome and so inspiring to me! Congratulations on your weight loss!

Speck333 07-26-2011 10:54 PM

How thrilling! Tell me, and I'm sure you've posted this elsewhere so apologies in advance, what specific changes did you make in your diet to go from low carb to Paleo and why do you think they have kick-started the losses? I ask because I am struggling even though my carbs and cals are low and I don't eat low carb "products" or frankenfoods. I'm looking for inspiration, and you are certainly inspiring! :high5:

micheleredit 07-27-2011 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speck333 (Post 14861137)
How thrilling! Tell me, and I'm sure you've posted this elsewhere so apologies in advance, what specific changes did you make in your diet to go from low carb to Paleo and why do you think they have kick-started the losses? I ask because I am struggling even though my carbs and cals are low and I don't eat low carb "products" or frankenfoods. I'm looking for inspiration, and you are certainly inspiring! :high5:

Agreed details lol.

I can't wait to see these results. Congrats!!!!

QueenBacon 07-28-2011 04:21 AM

Of course I gave up allllllllll grains, all sweetners and dairy. I now easy hard cheeses and butter.. I easy fruit and no longer count carbs.
Breakfast is usually eggs
Snack is fruit and nuts
Lunch is a huge salad with protein oil and vinegar
Dinner is usually a protein and aveggie
And another fruit later...

I love this plan... I'm down to 157.6 this morning

Speck333 07-28-2011 11:34 AM

Thanks Kerry... I think giving up dairy and sweetener would be really difficult for me as my morning and afternoon coffee is just about the only "vice" I have left. But then again, you know, pick your "hard" right? I know, I know.
Also, question about processed meat? Do you ever eat bacon, sausage, salami, hot dogs, that kind of thing? Or are all your proteins "pure meat"?

Thanks again, and that's awesome on the drop in poundage :clap: