Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2014, 07:41 AM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Taben
3 Day Egg Fast

Hello all...thought I would give this 3 Day Egg Fast a try. Well, I just want to lose about 7 pounds. I do eat pretty healthy and watch the carbs, and exercise about 3 times a week. I am 5'1, pear-shaped and weigh 117.7 as of yesterdays am. weigh in. Would like to get down to 110 for my height.

I started the fast yesterday and today is my second day. Take in account TOM started yesterday may be why the scale didn't move one ounce or the fact I don't have a lot to lose. Just want to get rid of these vanity pounds/whatever you call it for good. No, not expecting a great loss but something. LOL

I am thinking for those who need to lose more than me will actually see a change in the scale...me not so much and I have to extend this fast longer, not sure if I can do that. UGH! Your thoughts...

Also, is it okay to have Truvia and a little capful or two of the SF Torani Syrup in my coffee? I have to have something sweet in my coffee and cannot do this BPC coffee. I drink over the required amount of water (they say half of your weight in oz to lose weight). I know I drank over 80 ozs. yesterday. Walked two miles here at work and also did a Julian Michaels DVD when I got home.

Your thoughts?! TU so much!

Tammy
Taben is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2014, 05:55 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Cali girl
Stats: 213/186/135 (5'7"- 57yrs)
Not sure about your questions because I've never done one.
I just was wondering how it was going and if it worked.
Cali girl is online now   Reply With Quote