Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2014, 07:50 AM   #1
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Weight Watchers: Overcoming Our Obstacles in October

October is the month for losers! Join us as we continue to shrink. Get a jump start on your New Year's resolution now. Start doing things for you!
IM2fat is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2014, 12:22 PM   #2
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: mommy_gates
Stats: 170/149.2/143 (5'6"-57 years old)
WOE: Weight Watchers/T-tapp
Start Date: November 2013
Hi IM....wow did we lose everyone... hope not...starting the month at 148.8,,would love to be at 145 by the end of the month...so that is my goal...started t-tapp,yesterday,,sore as hell today but it's all good...

So let's make this month count....Let's do this ladies...
mommy_gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 04:33 PM   #3
hay
Funfetti Freak

Gallery: hay
WOE: ww
subbing for the month. last month was spotty--i'm hoping to be more consistent this month before my birthday next month and the start of the holiday season. i weigh-in tomorrow, but i weighed 136.2 on monday. i'm trying to get back down to the 120-125 range, but i'm happy being in 120s at all.
hay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 06:46 PM   #4
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: leisha
Stats: 210/195/155
WOE: Weight Watchers 360
Start Date: May 2014 this round!
Here y'all are!!! Suzie and I are still in September! I'll go get her!!
leisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 07:29 PM   #5
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leisha View Post
Lol. That's priceless,,,
Old 10-01-2014, 08:00 PM   #6
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: mommy_gates
Stats: 170/149.2/143 (5'6"-57 years old)
WOE: Weight Watchers/T-tapp
Start Date: November 2013
Quote:
That is funny...
mommy_gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 09:37 PM   #7
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Suzie
I'm here!! I don't usually visit the "other plans" page, just go to my control panel! ha ha

Thanks for linking me over!
Suzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 03:43 AM   #8
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning everyone and happy October! So how was your day yesterday? Did you keep that promise to yourself? Did you track? Did you drink water? Did you get a good nights sleep? I was up 1/2 hour before my clock this morning and decided to get my walk out of the way! I'm .2 ounces less than yesterday and I refuse to gain that back,

So my challenge, after a rough day at work, I have a football game to go to tonight right at 5:00! Meetings all afternoon so grazing will be out. My plan: pop my own popcorn and grab some string cheese and maybe boil a few eggs, great protein snack as 3 whites are only 1point! I have to be strong and live a binge free October,

(((Just wanted you to know I've burn 35 calories while typing this on my treadmill! That's almost a piece of low cal bread,,,,,

Check in, you won't regret it, if you need to vent, vent on, sometimes just getting what ails you off your chest can make a world of different.

Hugs to all

Last edited by IM2fat; 10-02-2014 at 03:44 AM..
Old 10-02-2014, 04:24 AM   #9
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ok so I was playing with my new ap (thank you so much Leisha!! Love it). And I noticed on my weight chart that I actually reached 25 percent of my weight loss goal. Even though I've been concentrating on the week to week and day to day numbers, it was a great reminder that I'm doing something positive no matter how slow! So take time to
Look at the overall picture and enjoy how far you've come and what you've learned!! I'm refocused !
Old 10-02-2014, 06:19 AM   #10
hay
Funfetti Freak

did my weigh-in this morning and i'm down a pound (since monday--i technically "started" saturday but i like my weigh-ins to be on thursdays so i just had to get on schedule). 135.2. there's 7 weeks until my birthday so if i'm consistent, i can get a good start on getting to the 120s where i'm happy. overall though, i feel okay. ww helps me feel pretty sane and balanced, which is obviously nice.

i'm off school next week so i'm getting ready to drive home for a week. bummed that i'll be in the car most of the day instead of out getting my normal 20,000+ steps! but at least i'll be home with my family by this afternoon.
Old 10-02-2014, 07:09 AM   #11
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: newtothis52
Stats: 237/232 /150
WOE: Weight Watchers
Start Date: 9/25/2014
May I join?

I've come to realize that Weight Watchers is the plan for me. I got a little side tracked. Long story short.....Life time weight watcher member since the 9th grade...lost 100 pounds on Atkins/slimfast/WW in 2000...life happens and I've gained back 80...So I'm finally I'm back on track. I'm 52 and after the first several weeks I'm a quick loser then after that...... I am a slow loser... I will be doing an older version of Weight Watchers...the one I know and the one that works! So far... I've gone from 237 to 232.

Last edited by newtothis52; 10-02-2014 at 07:15 AM..
newtothis52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 09:29 AM   #12
Major LCF Poster!

New and Hay!! (now that I'm actually here too! )

Suzie... Glad you made it too!!!

IM... Thank you for starting us again for October! I'm so glad you like the app. It's just easier than the WW app was! I do go back to the WW app for some fast food items, but I would do better to just not have them!

Hay.... 20,000+ steps! Wow. ...and I've been bragging about my few little steps! Maybe one day I'll work my way up to that!

Gates..... I HATE to get sore from exercise!! That is the worse feeling in the world to me. It seems like somebody would have found something to prevent that by now! I always start off anything new really slow and easy. I'm proud of you though!!!

I got up early and walked my mile and then a little more this morning. I walked a little while last night too. I was within my points, drank plenty of water and slept 8 hours!! (My house is a mess though but I've decided I'll get to that Saturday....my walking and sleeping time are getting top priority these days and I'm not going to feel guilty about it at all...at least I'm trying not to !)

I like the idea of looking at the big picture. I'm hyper-focused on the day to day, week to week numbers too, and I need recheck my over all progress! I think it will make me feel better!

This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it! Psm 118:24

210 208 206 204 202 200 198 196 194 192 190 188 186 184 182 180 178 176 174 172 170 169 168 166 163 162 160 158 156

<--------My husband, sons and sweet dog!
Old 10-02-2014, 02:49 PM   #13
hay
Funfetti Freak

leisha-- it's amazing how much i walk when i'm at school! i have a young dog that needs the exercise, so we walk about 3x/day. i also walk to and from my job, which is about a mile away from home. and then i walk to and from school. when i'm home-home (in michigan), i don't get nearly as many steps! i'm going to have to make a real effort this week to keep active, since it doesn't happen naturally here!
Old 10-02-2014, 07:06 PM   #14
Major LCF Poster!

I only had 5600 steps today but it was just one of those days! Work was a monster! I am way under on my food right now. I didn't have time to eat! in a way I wish every day was like that but I don't think I'd survive it!!

I think I'm going to take my shower and go on to sleep! That seems to be helping me mentally and physically.....getting plenty of sleep and adding the walking every day!
Old 10-03-2014, 03:53 AM   #15
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Welcome Back Hay -great to see you, welcome New ,

Wow 20000 steps! I struggle of get my 10000 in but now you are giving me something to shoot for! Thanks for that , I think!
Old 10-03-2014, 04:03 AM   #16
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
:
I got up early and walked my mile and then a little more this morning. I walked a little while last night too. I was within my points, drank plenty of water and slept 8 hours!! (My house is a mess though but I've decided I'll get to that Saturday....my walking and sleeping time are getting top priority these days and I'm not going to feel guilty about it at all...at least I'm trying not to !)
!
TOo funny, I've been doing the exact same thing - getting a full nights sleep and letting the house go until Saturday. I can't keep up anyway and I figure I'm done being super woman, I've bern concentrating a little more on me and healthy meals, like you, work has been extremely stressful so sleep, exercise and you guys take me away for awhile. I think sometimes as Moms, wives and co-workers, we forget about ourselves and put everything else ahead of us. That needs to stop! If we do not take care of us, no one else will, My family is capable of cleaning, they just choose not to, It's amazing to me that it doesn't bother hubby to go to bed with dishes in the sink or undies on the floor, but after 23 years, you'd think I'd learn that it doesn't,,,,,

Anyway, enough said , let's do this for us! Woot woot just looked down and I'm 52 minutes into my walk!
Old 10-03-2014, 06:21 AM   #17
hay
Funfetti Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Welcome Back Hay -great to see you, welcome New ,

Wow 20000 steps! I struggle of get my 10000 in but now you are giving me something to shoot for! Thanks for that , I think!
well, yesterday i had less than 6,000! i told you guys being at home ruins me!

(actually it's just that we have a big fenced in yard here, so most days my dog tires herself out by running out there instead of going for walks.)
Old 10-03-2014, 07:29 AM   #18
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
TOo funny, I've been doing the exact same thing - getting a full nights sleep and letting the house go until Saturday. I can't keep up anyway and I figure I'm done being super woman, I've bern concentrating a little more on me and healthy meals, like you, work has been extremely stressful so sleep, exercise and you guys take me away for awhile. I think sometimes as Moms, wives and co-workers, we forget about ourselves and put everything else ahead of us. That needs to stop! If we do not take care of us, no one else will, My family is capable of cleaning, they just choose not to, It's amazing to me that it doesn't bother hubby to go to bed with dishes in the sink or undies on the floor, but after 23 years, you'd think I'd learn that it doesn't,,,,,

Anyway, enough said , let's do this for us! Woot woot just looked down and I'm 52 minutes into my walk!

Sometimes I get a feeling that you are my twin in the parallel world! You'd think I would know after 26 years too! You are so right....if we don't take care of ourselves, nobody will and I'm moving me to the top of the list for a change! (or at least I'm trying....I have that terrible guilt sometimes that we working women self-inflict on ourselves)
Old 10-03-2014, 08:25 AM   #19
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:

Sometimes I get a feeling that you are my twin in the parallel world! You'd think I would know after 26 years too! You are so right....if we don't take care of ourselves, nobody will and I'm moving me to the top of the list for a change! (or at least I'm trying....I have that terrible guilt sometimes that we working women self-inflict on ourselves)
Are you a Taurus? Just checking. . I'm not big into astrology but sometimes it intrigues me at how some personalities mesh. .

and, I too..have terrible guilt . I put hubby's clothes in the dryer to fluff this morning and picked up the dreaded undies! I can only walk on them for sooo long!!!

Either way.. little, baby steps. . . We can do it!!! I have a stressful week coming up. . so I'm hoping to get things a little more caught up so I can start the week fresh.

Hugs to everyone!
Old 10-03-2014, 09:43 PM   #20
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: kristina
Stats: 250/238.5/140
WOE: Weight Watchers online along with Atkins
Start Date: September 12 2014
I'm here

hay!

now, I'll go read
kristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 09:44 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy_gates View Post
Hi IM....wow did we lose everyone... hope not...starting the month at 148.8,,would love to be at 145 by the end of the month...so that is my goal...started t-tapp,yesterday,,sore as hell today but it's all good...

So let's make this month count....Let's do this ladies...
Old 10-03-2014, 09:46 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothis52 View Post
May I join?

I've come to realize that Weight Watchers is the plan for me. I got a little side tracked. Long story short.....Life time weight watcher member since the 9th grade...lost 100 pounds on Atkins/slimfast/WW in 2000...life happens and I've gained back 80...So I'm finally I'm back on track. I'm 52 and after the first several weeks I'm a quick loser then after that...... I am a slow loser... I will be doing an older version of Weight Watchers...the one I know and the one that works! So far... I've gone from 237 to 232.
Old 10-03-2014, 09:49 PM   #23

you all are exercising, I need to start. I've been a little under the weather till now (the wheezing thing finally went away!) Tomorrow, I'll get a good chance at some walking, we're going to Scarywood (Hayden Idaho) and my heart beat will be racing, and I'll probably be hiding in the corner It's my grandson's birthday, and he invited me...nnnnooooooo!!!! Timber Terror, the old wooden rollercoaster is going to go BACKWARDS I WAS going to do it, but not since I found that out

in any case, a lot of walking
Old 10-03-2014, 09:51 PM   #24

Quote:

I don't know how you all do it. Working with kids. My hats off to you, it's got to be exhausting! I stayed home, but sometimes wish I would have worked. Not sure how I would have dealt with it, I was so tired as it was. Turned out, I had sleep apnea in 1997, I bet I had it when they were little and didn't know it.

well, anyway, enough rambling, I'm going to get ready for bed.

g'night everyone!
Old 10-05-2014, 10:16 AM   #25
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Wow. .weekend is almost over . .. made some questionable choices but also had a long talk with myself. . This is stupid.. the yo-yo effect. . I'm planning a menu today so there is no reason for failure. . Also, I made an appointment with my hairdresser. . I'm going to treat myself to extensions when I reach my goal. .She's lost 55 pounds so we are always talking about food and as I was watching the gal next to me have her extensions removed (I had no clue that's what they were). .I decided I'm going to treat myself. . I've always wanted my long hair back, but since having Thyroid disease, I can't get it to grow much past my shoulders. . so now I have more reason to get to goal!
Old 10-05-2014, 09:21 PM   #26
Major LCF Poster!

I too, have made some questionable choices this weekend. I have had family reunions and a church social of my feared "finger foods"! I guess I could have done worse than I did, though. Tomorrow is a new day, but I'm determined not to gain and lose these same few pounds again this month! Tomorrow is the 6th already!

My hair is almost to my waist again. I am blessed with fast growing hair but I think it has to do with the vitamins and krill oil I take.
Old 10-06-2014, 07:39 AM   #27
hay
Funfetti Freak

despite a complete lack of activity (i've been reading and watching tv all weekend!), my weight was the lowest it's been in months (june, probably) yesterday. my weigh-in day isn't until thursday so i'm trying to convince myself to stay off the scale until then. i'm bad at once-a-week weighing.

today's goal is to get out for a run/walk. law school is so crazy and busy that it was really nice to be able to do nothing for a few days, but i need to get back into some kind of routine.

i hope everyone had a good weekend!
Old 10-06-2014, 12:35 PM   #28

checking in! Had a great weekend, and I need to get some stuff done will be back later today

funny. I had my morning weigh-in on the tracker, and it said I'm losing weight too fast

that's what happens at first, just wait Weight Tracker, I'll slow down later I'm sure

It's funny, because I'm eating my points, and eating what I want, and for now, it's falling off.
Old 10-06-2014, 12:37 PM   #29

was just reading above....I'M also trying to grow my hair out for the 1st time in 6 years...the last time I had long hair.

I'm 60, so not sure how good of an idea that is
Old 10-06-2014, 01:13 PM   #30
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristina View Post
was just reading above....I'M also trying to grow my hair out for the 1st time in 6 years...the last time I had long hair.

I'm 60, so not sure how good of an idea that is
You, go girl! I am sure you will rock it. .