Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2014, 07:33 AM   #1
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: translationmx
Stats: 180/136 now 167/160.8/140
WOE: NK baby!
Start Date: Every day!!
4 Hour Body anyone?

Hi!

I've been doing the slow carb diet for a couple of days now. I was supposed to start Monday but I had a migraine and I had some fruit made into a sherbet on the Vitamix. I've been doing slow carb meals since Tuesday. Even though it's TOM for me this week I'm only 0.6 pounds up, which is nothing compared to my usual 4 pound gain around TOM.

Is anyone here still doing 4HB? I think I need to do something different, since doing regular carb counting doesn't seem to work much for me anymore. I like how the book emphasizes self-experimentation and trying new things to see what works better for each individual person.

I'm having a hard time eating/having a shake within an hour of waking up. I usually start eating much later in the day...

I haven't had time to go shopping for food, so I've been eating what I have available in the house right now. I need to get more eggs and spinach.

My usual meals these days have been:

- Wild caught canned tuna fish with lentils, walnut oil, apple cider vinegar and some chopped tomato

- Same, but using canned wild caught salmon

- Scrambled eggs with Kerrigold butter and lentils

- Two cans of wild caught sardines lightly fried in EVOO with sugar-free organic marinara sauce with lettuce and lentils

- 100 pack lightly salted edamame baggies whenever I'm out running errands

- Last night I had a Shakeology shake with unsweetened almond milk (not sure if this is "legal") and peanut butter.

Anyways, would love to hear from anyone doing this WOE

My ancestors didn’t claw their way to the top of the food chain so I could eat Twinkies - Mark Sisson
translationmx is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2014, 07:43 AM   #2
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: smileygirl061766
Stats: 224/199/160
WOE: 4 hour body
Start Date: 12/3/12
I just started looking into this WOE this week and have decided to give it a try starting tomorrow. Are you still eating this way and how is it going for you?
smileygirl061766 is offline   Reply With Quote