Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2014, 05:43 AM   #31
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: KellyMcSOB
Stats: 5'8" 184/184/150
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: April 2014
Hi IM2 - (I'm not going to type 'fat', that just doesn't seem very nice).

On these boards I'm officially doing "JUDDD" but I also currently have an active WW membership that includes online and meetings, but I haven't been to a meeting in a while. I've been exploring other ways. I guess I'm restless. I know WW is healthy and works for an awful lot of people!

I just came across your posts and it seemed you like you're doing most of the posting so I just wanted to say HI and send my support your way. Hope you're having a great Sunday.
KellyMcSOB is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2014, 07:10 AM   #32
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Hi Kelly! Thank you. .for checking in! I'm always so excited to see a new Avi on this sight. . I do tend to babble. . but I think it helps me stay accountable. .

I've struggled for years and years and tried everything you can think of. (Except JUDDD.. lol) With a family and all other outside influences (lunches, dinners, office parties. . family parties, etc. .). .I like that I can eat anything as long as I log it. No matter what, when I deprive myself,.. even if I'm good at that moment. . I tend to let it get to me later and I binge! and. . I'm proud to report. . binge free for at least 2 weeks! Yay. . I've learned a lot over the years. . protein is great. . clean eating is wonderful. . . if it comes from a Plant. . eat it. . if it's made in a plant. . leave it!

I didn't check in too much this weekend as i was very busy.. and very productive. I cooked, cleaned and finished up a ton of paperwork for my business.. .I was able to squeeze in a bike ride and also walked on the treadmill. I had a ton of leftover chicken in the refrigerator so I whipped up a casserole, chicken noodle soup and chicken stir fry . .(which I am eating for breakfast today! ) I've started to chop up any leftover chicken in my small food processor and replace burger with it in some recipes. . the marinated, grilled chicken really goes a long way on flavor. . The stir fry is great!

This was a hit in my family this weekend:

3 cups chopped leftover chicken
1 Can Cream Chicken Soup (98% Fat Free)
1 Cup Fat Free Sour Cream
28 Oz bag of Hashbrowns (I actually used canned potatoes and diced them up as I didn't have hashbrown)
1 1/2 Cups Cheese (I used 2% Sharp Cheddar)

Serves 6 - 5 points according to my recipe builder. Healthy serving size!

Bake at 375 until done. . This was actually a slow cooker recipe but I did it in the oven because dairy products do not do well in the slow cooker. . if I were to do in slow cooker, add those (Cheese and sour cream) last hour or so. . it was yummy. . recipe also said to top with crushed croutons but I didn't want to add extra points..
Old 05-19-2014, 07:14 AM   #33
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Serena: how was the lunch challenge? heck. .why am I asking. . or course it went great!!!

When does your week start? I've moved my start day around so many times but decided I like Saturday..Keeps me in line Friday night and I know I have a few extra points if we do go out on Saturday or Sunday and that I can go whole hog during the week.. I tend to do better M-F. .

Have a great Day, Losers! Here's to a sunshiney, awesome, fat slaying day!
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 11:51 PM   #34
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Serena11
Stats: 172.8/164.4/128
WOE: Weight Watchers lower carb
Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend! Wow, you really got a lot done, it's a good feeling, isn't it. Did great on the food too - two weeks without bingeing! Yay!

And you rode your bike finally and did treadmill - SUPERWOMAN!!!

We had my husband's youngest son and wife visit for lunch Sunday, that was my challenge because I knew we were going to get sandwiches. I really wanted grilled cheese, but...I chose tuna without mayo instead and stayed within my points for the day. Whew! Got thru that.

Today was good, too. Had salad w/chicken and black beans for lunch, then baked chicken, a small potato and green beans for dinner. Chocolate soy pudding for dessert. I made it to the gym again.

The chicken casserole sounds so creamy and good. How old are your children?
So you work out of your home? I do.

My week starts Thursdays because WW meeting and weigh-ins are Wednesdays. Mondays are the worst days to start because everyone's weight is up after the weekend. i like your Saturday philosophy. Makes sense.

OK, let's get another good day down and have a successful week!

No dessert is a good dessert!

*Serena*
Serena11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 07:07 AM   #35
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning, Gals!

Serena: I have 4 boys. . (5 if you count hubby. . he's an overgrown kid, really!). . My boys are 20, 18, 14 and 11. . They all live at home. .the two oldest are in college so I have a revolving kitchen! They eat 24/7.. create laundry and messes and head out again.. I can't remember what life was like before kids. .but I'm pretty sure hubby and I will be bored to death!!!

I have a full time job. . (I work at a detention center for kids - lots of sad cases!). . and my husband and I also own a business with 10 employees. and I do all the books from home. . It's a long story/weird story but not something I thought I would be doing at this point in my life but sometimes things don't always work out like they are supposed to. . and I know that is exactly why I've gained weight.. the stress and the constant worry and sitting . . so I've decided that I need to change and here we are. . . . I still work hard . .just not as much and I'm trying to be a little more selfish and do more for me. .

SO. . got up early today and threw together a stuffed green pepper soup I found online. . It smelled great when I left for work . .I'll report later. . I got my walk in, too! Yay me! I'm glad because it is raining here again! My lawn needs to be mowed but it won't dry up enough to get it done. .

I pretty much stuck to program yesterday. . except a few gummy worms. .(don't know what I was thinking but the sugar was calling me).. and. . the stupid scale was not my friend this morning.. I can't believe I can gain 5 pounds in one day.. however, I will not fret too much.. I know it is temporary and I know I am doing the right things so it'll come off. . eventually. . it's just a little disappointing.. and yes. . I know I am not supposed to weigh every day. but it's something I do. . it's like a weird obsession or something. . if I don't weigh.. I eat more. .

OK.. must get something done. . I made a smart ones Chicken Sante Fe (3 Points) for breakfast. . and green beans! (my coworkers love me!!!)

Have a glorious - losing day..
Old 05-20-2014, 07:10 AM   #36
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

O and great choice on the Tuna, Serena. . I think I would have picked the grilled cheese!! I LOVE< LOVE love them! I used to make a fabulous grilled cheese on sour dough bread .. however, the last time I checked, the sour dough bread was like 4 points a slice or something. . guess I'll never have that again!
Old 05-20-2014, 08:02 AM   #37
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: saltnpepper
Stats: 125/106/105 5'
Start Date: long ago restart 06/11
Just wanted to stop by and say HI, and be your cheer leader IAM2.

I can't seem to stick to any one plan right now.

Anyway just wanted to let you know I'm still here.
saltnpepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 02:59 PM   #38
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltnpepper View Post
Just wanted to stop by and say HI, and be your cheer leader IAM2.

I can't seem to stick to any one plan right now.

Anyway just wanted to let you know I'm still here.
Ahh. Thank you, Salt! I hope you'll visit more often. . I believe any step in the right direction is a big plus. . just logging in shows that you are thinking about it. You'll find the time/place and it's gotta be for you. . I have a difficult time with that. I tend to do everything for everyone else and forget that I need to take care of me. . . which is exactly why I'm ignoring the kids groaning at my stuffed pepper soup, which, by the way is awesome, and checking in! I get excited when I see another new AVI.

I'm going to throw the soup in my recipe builder to see how many points and I'll post it!
Old 05-20-2014, 03:14 PM   #39
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

1 pound ground beef, drained and rinsed
1 Small Onion Diced
1 Large Bell Pepper Diced
1 Can (29) Oz Diced Tomato
1 Can Tomato Soup
2 Cups cooked Rice
1 Tbsp Sugar
1 tsp Garlic Powder
salt and pepper
shredded cheddar cheese optional (garnish). .
I also three in 3 beef cubes and water

I browned the beef and threw everything in the slow cooker this morning except the rice/cheese (it get's too mushy). . I also used the brown rice (the kind you can cook in 90 seconds in micro). . and added it the last 1/2 hour. .

Mine made 12 cups . . recipe builder = 3 points per Cup!!!

Last edited by IM2fat; 05-20-2014 at 03:24 PM..
Old 05-20-2014, 03:24 PM   #40
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Soup warms my heart

By the way. even the little ones ate it!
Old 05-21-2014, 12:28 AM   #41
Senior LCF Member

Sounds super good, i would eat it. I love stuffed bell peppers but never heard of a soup. i don't know how you find the time to cook when you are so swamped with things to do! AND you got your walk in - amazing. Give yourself a big pat on the back and don't worry about the scale. You are doing great!

Four boys in the house - two in college, you have a lot to be proud of! You are blessed, I think boys are so fun.

Yeah, the grilled cheese was on sourdough, with roasted tomatoes. It is one of my favorites, but a no-no right now. The tuna tasted good for a change.

I had a big salad for lunch with turkey salami (only 2 slices) and fish for dinner with brown rice, asparagus and green beans. Vanilla pudding w/ blueberries for dessert. Stayed with my point total. Tomorrow is meeting and weigh-in. My weight popped up today, too. I hope it's down for weigh-in. You never know how things are going to go on any certain day. It's the long run that counts. So let's stay on the downward trend!

Have a great Wednesday!
Old 05-21-2014, 06:09 PM   #42
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thanks, Serena:

I had to give in to my "cravings" today. PMS set in and I just knew if I didn't have what I was looking for, I'd eat everything around it until I did. .so I embraced it. ate it and moved on. . not sure what it'll do to me on the scale tomorrow but hopefully I can skip that part! I also did not get my walk in this morning so I felt a little off all day. . amazing how a little thing can throw off the entire balance.. so I'm going to be a good girl and log my transgressions and enjoy the rest of American Idol before I collapse in bed. For some reason, I'm whipped today, too..

My choices, up until the sweet tooth kicked in, were good today. . O. try.Oscar Mayer Smoked White turkey Bologna ( . yummy!). . 2 =1 point . .

Wow. . I'm falling asleep. .so better sign off!

Let's have a great Thursday. We deserve it!
Old 05-22-2014, 12:38 AM   #43
Senior LCF Member

It happens, we just move on as you say. I have found that if I actually try and add up the points when I cave it often doesn't add up to as much as I thought. Anyway, that's why we have the extra points, to enjoy once in a while.

My weigh-in at WW meeting went really well. I finally made my 5% goal. It has taken me 4 whole months though! But I am looking to next year, hoping to stick with it for the long haul.

Yes, let's have a great Thursday!
Old 05-22-2014, 06:16 AM   #44
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

What a great day! You can check that goal right off your list! Weigh to go!!!

I feel better today. well. . sorta. . I'm a little run down but I'm determined to make better choices. Started my day by watching some Weight Watcher videos on Utube. . found an interesting cabbage recipe and also saw some awesome shopping lists. . I walked. . but my energy level was low so I didn't walk at my normal pace. . but I Walked!

I'm going to run out and get some PB2. . anyone try it? If it's the same stuff I bought years ago. . it is awesome to use in recipes.. Also found a nifty Egg Poacher that I must have. . and also discovered a new flavor of coffee that I will report on later (on order!). . It is brown sugar cake.. doesn't that just sound yummy?

My scale leaves a little to be desired. .let's just say that. .
Old 05-22-2014, 12:05 PM   #45
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ok.. so I've decided on a few more life style changes, which may help on my journey. .

Eat everything on a smaller plate or bowl. . with a fork or spoon . . and really enjoy it.. I will no longer eat over the sink, in the cupboard. . standing at the refrigerator, in the laundry room, in the garage, my car or while waiting in line at the grocery store! Seriously. . did I need to tell myself not to do that? ((sigh)))

I will enjoy every bite. . I will sit and relax

I will choose smaller portions from the start and I will drink plenty of fluids. .I will really think about what my choices are. .

I will no longer let the point value deter me from having something if I really want it.. I've had a bad habit of deciding what to eat based on the value and "saving" my points until the end of the day and really skimping on my meals . Perhaps that is why I think of food all the time. .I might really be hungry. .

I will not let the clock tell me when to eat.. I will listen to my body a little more closely

I will enjoy my coffee in the morning

I will exercise because I like too.. (OK that's a boldface lie. . but I'm working on convincing myself. . ) . Not gonna lie.. I hate to exercise and I really have to do it first thing or I won't do it.. Discover what works.. and just do It!!!

OK.. I'm working on these habits. .

what have you changed?
Old 05-22-2014, 11:59 PM   #46
Senior LCF Member

Great goals! I imagine it's hard for you to find the time to sit down and eat! You deserve to relax. That is an important goal and one we women find hard to implement. I hope you can delegate some tasks or just let a few things go so you have time for YOU.

Some things I have changed since joining WW's -

I don't go for seconds. I have one plate for each meal, of things I like.

I am eating more fruits and vegetables. So on my plate there is one protein, one starch, and two or more vegetables.

I substituted chocolate and vanilla soy milk pudding for the cookies, cupcakes, pie and ice cream I was eating. I have to have some kind of acceptable dessert every day.

I do include a few higher calorie things during the week that I really enjoy, and I plan the days I am going to have them so I don't binge because I know my favorite things are coming up. And I am eating half the amount I used to eat of those.

I'm not going hungry in order to "diet."

It does sound like you may not be eating enough earlier in the day. What kind of breakfast do you normally have? Do you get to fix anything or are you on the run?

I make a big vegetable eggbeaters omelet which is good for four breakfasts. I also cook up a bunch of small chicken apple sausages and have one or two with this, along with a few berries. It really keeps me going in the morning and I don't overeat later.

Planning ahead and not skimping on meals is the way to go!

I have to force myself to exercise too. You are doing so great on that!

Put yourself first and everything else will fall into place.

Every day's a new day--have a great Friday!
Old 05-23-2014, 06:48 AM   #47
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I love, love, love that you do not go for seconds, Serena! I think I am going to try that. . that seems to be my downfall (at supper). . if I make something yummy and I know I have points left, I will go back. . bad habit because by the time I make my second trip, weighing and measuring do not seem so important. .I'm going to adopt this immediately! Isn't it funny that the sometimes we overlook the simple things? it was like you turned on a light bulb for me.. Habits die hard, I tell ya. . Anyway,

I do get a good breakfast in most days. I pack everything up and take it to work because I hate eating too early I tried eating within 1/2 hour of waking (like another "diet" I was on required) but it just doesn't seem to work for me and I find myself hungrier later on. I usually eat between 9 and 10 and, I will admit, I eat at my desk..but I put it on a plate.. and I enjoy it while I check out LCF! LOL .. I rarely eat a typical breakfast. . today was 2 open faced, toasted sandwiches (whole grain), tomato, 1 point worth of turkey, grapes coffee and water. . I always try to get some protein in . . especially if I'm eating carbs. (like bread)..

I do eat veggies. with every meal. . almost. usually one hot/one cold. . most often, it's a salad.

I'm not much for dessert (I just don't think about it) . . but when I do "snack" I've been trying to stick with yogurt, string cheese, something healthier. I did buy some Skinny Cow ice cream snacks yesterday in case that overwhelming need to treat myself sets in. I also picked up the Hebrew Low Fat Hotdogs (1 point). .I'll let you know. . I haven't tried them yet. . some Quinoa, which I understand is very good for you. (never tried that either. . anyone?). . and I found some "Perky Jerky" . . which is made out of turkey no artificial ingredients. .1 point per ounce. . It looks yummy.. O and I found PB2. . 2 tablespoons = 1 point.

Anyone else have something great to share. . I love new ideas. . makes it seem like less of a diet to me. . .
Old 05-23-2014, 07:07 AM   #48
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ok..

Pardon my rant. .

I'm as high as I've ever been and this is the longest I've ever been this high (weight wise minus baby!). . Anyway...I keep yo-yo-ing up and down. down and up . .the same 5 to 7 pounds. . when I am aggressive with my lifestyle change. . I know my age, hormones, medications (I'm on thyroid and Hormones and have had to take steroids off and on for several allergic reactions. . ) all have something to do with it and I understand the older we get, the more difficult it is to take off, but I find it so frustrating that I can have a great week and the scale will actually go up.. I realize it's all mental conditioning, but it does put me in a funk. . As hard as I try, I just can't break this stupid cycle. . I've looked back through my journals (I've done online tracking for a long time) and I can see the pattern. . No matter what your weight, I think the journey is difficult when you just don't feel right. The aging process is difficult enough but to add the extra weight just makes it that much more difficult. My biggest fear is that when I finally lose this weight (and I will), that I will still have many chins . .except they will be all loose and hanging. . Ugg. . I'm OK on the wrinkle department right now but I fear that those will pop our more as I lose (I'm OK with the earned wrinkles . .laugh lines. . etc. .) .. but I guess I will never know unless I finally lose it! My other problems is that no matter what I wear, I feel "sandwiched in". .and suffer from the waist line overhang. and I hate, hate, hate it. . I just try to keep reminding myself that I want something more..

Even when I was doing the strict Stillmans Diet. . (Meat only) .. I was not having much luck losing. . Other LCFs were losing up to a pound a day. . I was lucky to lose that in 2 weeks. . and I know everyone is different. . (((sigh))).. .I guess the bottom line. . I can't give up no matter what but I really wish I could "feel" better now . . I know that would help me "stick with it". . I'm just hoping all the dues I'm paying right now will ensure success in the long run. .and that I never, ever forget how I feel right now!! Such a great reminder. . . Thank you for letting me rant. . There are days I really need it . .and I hear it can be very therapuetic. . That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Have a great day, Pals! I hope to see less of you later. .
Old 05-23-2014, 07:11 AM   #49
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Salt. . How is your week going? One meal at a time. . that's all it takes. .
Old 05-23-2014, 11:55 PM   #50
Senior LCF Member

Salt will do it for sure. Meds are a big problem, so many are weight-gainers. I have thyroid, too, that makes weight loss harder. Are you on steroids now? I have taken them in the past and put on a lot of weight, but it pretty much came off when I quit.

We need to try to focus on how great it is that we are changing to healthy eating and let the weight loss go at its own pace. Eating healthy brings better health which is what we really need. This is self-talk of course, but it is true. It's so frustrating when the scale bounces up for seemingly no reason.

Are you weighing every day? When I have overindulged a bit I don't weigh for a couple of days and just get back on plan. WW is a slower rate of weight loss, but more permanent because of that, and also when you lose more slowly your skin has more of a chance to adapt, so you don't get so much wrinkling or those dark circles under your eyes.

Do you have any plans for the holiday? Like BBQ's or picnics? Holidays are always so challenging when it comes to the food, I have a hard time with that. I'm kind of glad we're not doing anything special so I won't be tempted!
Old 05-24-2014, 01:04 PM   #51
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

No plans for this weekend (which is a good thing as I can concentrate on my success!) .. I want to get the bike out but that will have to come after I do a few loads of laundry, grocery shop and do a little more work. .I got up early and decided to check out the Holiday savings . I am a big couponer (or should I say was. . thank you to all the hoarder shows. . our area no longer doubles!. ) .but it is one of the ways I can feed my family on a limited income. Either way, now it takes me longer and I have to run to several stores to save. . My big score of the day was a Fit Bit Tracker. I've been wanting one but they never go on sale. . finally . . our local store was running a save 20% on electronics so I picked one up.. I'll report later to let you know if it motivates me at all. I'm always looking for something new to give me the push I need to keep on going. .

So.. I got a lot of new stuff to try and some new recipes . I'm feeling better today. I skipped weigh in (I do almost every day, anyway). . because I had a salty snack (Veggie straws. if you've never tried them. I suggest you do. . ). . Weighing in on Saturday or Sunday does keep me more accountable on Friday "pizza night".
Old 05-24-2014, 01:14 PM   #52
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena11 View Post
Salt will do it for sure. Meds are a big problem, so many are weight-gainers. I have thyroid, too, that makes weight loss harder. Are you on steroids now? I have taken them in the past and put on a lot of weight, but it pretty much came off when I quit. !
No to the steroids. . just finished up so I'm hoping to see a drop. . I'm new to hormones so my body is still trying to regulate. I am hoping they work.. I need to feel better already!
Old 05-24-2014, 01:25 PM   #53
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

No plans this weekend, but next week, my mother in law turns 85 so we are having a get together. . I was already told that I have to bring my famous "tuna salad" which is full of fat and flavor!! LOL. . and we are picking up brats for the grill.. Soo. . I am planning ahead because I've decided that I cannot use anything as an excuse to overeat as I have in the past. . It's always been something. . a birthday party, a get together, girls night out. . and I think about how great I feel when I actually make wise choices. I have to remember. . I am in charge of what I put into my body. . I've eaten all that food before and I know what it tastes like, so why do I need to eat it again? Soo. .

My plan: grill up some one point hotdogs for myself before I leave home. . stash some "lite" buns in my purse. . Because I am making the salad, I can set aside a cup of noodles and make my own, lite, version to take. . I know there will be a veggie tray and a fruit salad so I can load up on that. Water bottle will on hand and I will stash a few Crystal Light things in my purse. . I think I'll do OK as long as I plan and don't give in to the food pushers that will be there. . 1/2 of them are skinny and the other half are not but they all love to bake, serve and eat desserts. . it's like another buffet in itself. . Luckily, I would rather eat chips and dip instead of dessert!

The only thing that may derail me is if I have a bad weigh in day. . I really need a loss to give me the boost I deserve. .
Old 05-24-2014, 11:50 PM   #54
Senior LCF Member

You have made a very good plan for the party. I love hot dogs, didn't know you can get 1 pt. ones. Are they WW's? You have a whole week ahead of you, but don't let the scale derail you from your plan! You've come this far, stay committed - we can do it!

I know, it does seem like there's always some party or celebration going on. Too many opportunities to go off. I have a real hard time when I'm traveling and visiting relatives. June is graduation month! Oh boy! We really have to try to stick to our plans. Summer is a big challenge.

Are you just starting on hormones? They can cause weight gain of a few lbs. initially but you can get past it.

So Friday night is pizza night? That's your weekly treat? Sounds like fun with the kids. Tomorrow is my treat day - Greek restaurant. I know what to order and how much I can eat.

No, I have not tried veggie straws but they sound like fun. I'll look for them.

Have fun riding your bike this weekend!
Old 05-25-2014, 11:04 AM   #55
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
You have made a very good plan for the party. I love hot dogs, didn't know you can get 1 pt. ones. Are they WW's? You have a whole week ahead of you, but don't let the scale derail you from your plan! You've come this far, stay committed - we can do it!
Hebrew National 97% Fat Free Beef Franks. they are 45 calories and from what I understand, very good. haven't tried them yet. . They come 7 to a package and they are a bit pricey but I had a coupon. . I found them at Target and Meijer if you have . . I am sure Walmart probably carries them too. I'll try anything for 1 point value!!!

Last edited by IM2fat; 05-25-2014 at 11:06 AM..
Old 05-25-2014, 11:08 AM   #56
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:

Are you just starting on hormones? They can cause weight gain of a few lbs. initially but you can get past it.
Yes. . just finished my first month.. it's been an emotional roller coaster. but I'm trying to keep it together.
Old 05-25-2014, 11:12 AM   #57
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:

So Friday night is pizza night? That's your weekly treat? Sounds like fun with the kids. Tomorrow is my treat day - Greek restaurant. I know what to order and how much I can eat.

No, I have not tried veggie straws but they sound like fun. I'll look for them.

Have fun riding your bike this weekend!
My kids have to have pizza every Friday. . I usually try to avoid it but sometimes it's just there! My hubby always picks up too much because they like it for breakfast. . I can say I didn't have any this week!

The veggie straws remind me of those shoe string potatoes only a little thicker. very addictive. .

and. .for the record. . I rode 15 plus miles yesterday. . and I know this because I followed the same route I have to take for work related errands and I have to log my mileage for them! I'm a little sore today but I don't know if its from the bike ride or the PMS Cramps. . Eeek. . Either way, I consider it a badge of honor. .
Old 05-25-2014, 11:42 PM   #58
Senior LCF Member

Congratulations! First on avoiding the pizza, and second, for riding 15 miles--that is just awesome! Feelin' good!

I think I have seen those hot dogs at the local health food store. Have got to try them with some light bread.

I did good with the Greek food today. Had mostly salad and 1/2 serving of moussaka. I wasn't really even that hungry. I ate the other half for dinner with some rice, then vanilla pudding w/berries for dessert. I used 6 points plus today. I haven't dipped into them very much so far this week so hope I'll be OK by Wed. weigh-in.

Hope you have a chance to relax tomorrow, and I hope you're not too sore to enjoy riding your bike!
Old 05-26-2014, 04:04 AM   #59
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ww ambrosia

1 tub fat free cool whip
120oz can pineapple
1fat free sugar free pistachio pudding
1cup mini marshmallows

Mix and refrigerate 2points per 1/2 cup. Yummy
Old 05-26-2014, 11:36 PM   #60
Senior LCF Member

Sounds like a great sweet treat.

IM, I will be out of town until next Monday so I won't be back posting until next week. I hope the rest of this week goes well for you and you do great! I'll try to stay on plan. Traveling is my big challenge. See you soon.