Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2014, 04:39 AM   #91
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: IM2fat
Stats: 190/176/150/140
WOE: Stillmans / ww pp
Start Date: WW Life changing April 28 2014
Woo hoo Harley! that is so awesome - do a happy dance. It is great that you know there are differences between you and your friend. It is so important to remember that we are all different!
IM2fat is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2014, 04:44 AM   #92
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So I've been feeling a little ' blobby' lately and I'm definitely ready for spring. I'm so tired of my winter wardrobe however, I really didn't want to
Spend any more Money on fat clothes! But something new and different always makes me feel a little better except when it is too tight. So I decided to stop at the local second hand shop and was thrilled to find a few pieces for under 20
Bucks! The best part is I Made a promise for every new item, I shall donate an old item. Winning!!! I get new stuff and my closet gets cleaned at the same time. I'm so looking forward to dumping all my lumpy sweaters .

Last edited by IM2fat; 03-26-2014 at 04:47 AM..
Old 03-26-2014, 04:36 PM   #93
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: rotay60
Stats: 142/136.6/110 for now, 4'11 1/2"
WOE: Low carb
Start Date: Re-start again 7/21/14 135/135.4/110ish
Weigh in today...down 1.6
Need to lose 5.4 more to redeem free lifetime status- yay!

I am just so happy that it is staying off. When I was trying to eat low carb style, I would lose and gain the same pounds every week. I guess that I have finally found the appropriate way of eating for me
rotay60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 05:07 PM   #94
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: rosedec21
Stats: 215/190/137
WOE: WW Points Plus
Start Date: April 1st/2003
Good for you Harley !

Ya rotay60 that is awesome !
rosedec21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:33 AM   #95
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Let's here it for more losses what a great way to start my day! Seeing less and less of my fellow WW peeps. Happy Thursday everyone. I'm
Looking forward to a better day today. I stayed on Plan all day yesterday but I hear the sun may make an appearance today - I'm psyched .

True story! Laughing burns calories so remember to laugh more and smile often

Last edited by IM2fat; 03-27-2014 at 04:34 AM..
Old 03-27-2014, 06:29 AM   #96
I'm his Princess

Gallery: Dedicated
Stats: Goal is a Healthy Weight!
WOE: Clean Eating!
Start Date: Everyday!
Those are some great losses!

I've been so crazy at work but avoiding the vending machine. Working on two papers for class...and wishing my allergies would give me a break!

Hope everyone is well!
Dedicated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:23 PM   #97
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lbertas
Stats: 260/204/165
WOE: Weight Watchers
Start Date: 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedicated View Post
Those are some great losses!

I've been so crazy at work but avoiding the vending machine. Working on two papers for class...and wishing my allergies would give me a break!

Hope everyone is well!
I agree fantastic losses this week for everyone!
Lbertas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 01:03 PM   #98
Big Yapper!!!!

Only 1/4 lb for me
Old 03-28-2014, 03:00 PM   #99
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ladyathome
Hi again everyone. I have been following old style points system WW sine Monday and am down 2 pounds.

I struggled and messed up a couple of times but I am doing better. I have a problem with weighing every day and I want to start just weighing weekly. So I decided Fridays will be weigh in day.

So far my favorite part is eating a variety of foods. Flavored yogurt, fruits, breads, potatoes. Nothing is absolutely forbidden.

I am so glad to she you all share your progress. Good job everyone.
ladyathome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:16 PM   #100
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Lady! .. once a week is advisable.. but I am a slave to the scale.. I have to admit. I weigh every day.. even when I know I shouldn't.. (Like after a day of popcorn. .Salt is your enemy!!). . I, too. . am trying once per week. .tis difficult!!!

I'm glad to see you are back. keep at it. it'll come off. . I just know it!
Old 03-28-2014, 10:17 PM   #101
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Rose. . Celebrate your loss!!! I am sure you will see better results this week. salt. .water retention. .it all plays into it. . but you still Lost!! Yay, you!! go. .go. . go
Old 03-28-2014, 10:18 PM   #102
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Dedicated! Great job with the vending machine.. just between you and me. . give it a good swift kick next time you pass! It really does deserve it!
Old 03-29-2014, 10:10 AM   #103
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So. April is right around the corner. . I think we need to start a new board = what does everyone else think? Leave the old behind. . start with the new. . The best news is. . most of us will be starting with a few less pounds. .my overall is only 4 but that's 4 less than I was the month before so I'll take it!! I did a few things I shouldn't have so I deserve what I get. . it's all about living and that's what I'm doing.

Soooo.. Happy Saturday!!! I have plans for today. like cleaning and cooking and the ususal but I think I may just hop on the treadmill and exercise this headache away. . My food hangover just won't let up! Happy Weekend to you!
Old 03-29-2014, 01:36 PM   #104
Senior LCF Member

Thank IM! Four pounds in a month isreally good.

I am heading out to a wedding this evening.Still have most of my weekly extra points. Since I know what is being served, I planned ahead a bit for what I will eat and get a general idea of points. I think I will be eating chicken, salad, Mac and cheese(small portion), a roll and a piece of wedding cake. I probably won't really drink alcohol besides a couple sip of champagne since I will have a long drive home.

Wish me luck and I will report back on my first social outing on WW.
Old 03-30-2014, 04:13 PM   #105
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LCJunkie
WOE: Lowcarb
Hi guys, I've been a LCF member for 10 years and have been on many many diets over those years. I have done WW 3 times and each time failed because of the tracking. That was one of the main reasons why I did so well on Atkins. I gained back all my weight but recently rejoined WW again and am living the nee program. I had my first weigh in this weekend and lost 4.8 lbs. I spent all day cooking for the week and am jazzed to start the next week! My friend lost 7.6 lbs her first week. The first three days were very hard for me because I was hungry a lot but I made healthier choices. And it payed off.
Old 03-30-2014, 05:29 PM   #106
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyathome View Post
Thank IM! Four pounds in a month isreally good.

I am heading out to a wedding this evening.Still have most of my weekly extra points. Since I know what is being served, I planned ahead a bit for what I will eat and get a general idea of points. I think I will be eating chicken, salad, Mac and cheese(small portion), a roll and a piece of wedding cake. I probably won't really drink alcohol besides a couple sip of champagne since I will have a long drive home.

Wish me luck and I will report back on my first social outing on WW.

I hope it went well for you ! I cave when I'm around good stuff !

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCJunkie View Post
Hi guys, I've been a LCF member for 10 years and have been on many many diets over those years. I have done WW 3 times and each time failed because of the tracking. That was one of the main reasons why I did so well on Atkins. I gained back all my weight but recently rejoined WW again and am living the nee program. I had my first weigh in this weekend and lost 4.8 lbs. I spent all day cooking for the week and am jazzed to start the next week! My friend lost 7.6 lbs her first week. The first three days were very hard for me because I was hungry a lot but I made healthier choices. And it payed off.

That's great ! My 1st week was only 1.4
Old 03-31-2014, 06:04 AM   #107
I'm his Princess

Gallery: Dedicated
Stats: Goal is a Healthy Weight!
WOE: Clean Eating!
Start Date: Everyday!
Good Morning!!

I usually plan my meals for the week on Sundays, but end up eating food I didn't bring or heading to the dining hall. So, I plan to only eat the food I bring. This is today's food. Sauteed chicken, corn and rice in the container. Mango, plum, pear, pudding, raisin bran, Cheesecake greek yogurt and dole smoothie shaker.

How are you all? What's the meal plan for the day?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg meals.jpg (38.5 KB, 6 views)
Dedicated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 07:57 AM   #108
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well.. it's the last day of the month. I can't say I'm overly excited about my losses this month but I did make better choices and I'm sticking to it.. so that's a plus!

Looking forward to April.. The sun is expected to shine and I plan to start peeling some layers!

Dedicated: Would you do the honors of setting us up with a new thread for the month? I forgot how.. It's been awhile.. thank you!
Old 03-31-2014, 06:19 PM   #109
Senior LCF Member

Hi lcjunkie, I am a former Atkins dieter too.I don't mind the counting part of we so far.

I think I enjoy the variety so much after doing lc that I am just happy to eat a banana or cereal or a hamburger bun that I am more than happy to count points.

IM, the wedding was great. I did use up my weekly allowance. Also I did a good bit of dancing, son I burned some of it off.

Today is dh's birthday so I am using some of my weekly points for my new week.. Not all of them, though. I feel a little chunky and bloated so I plan to be super strict for the rest of the week.
Old 03-31-2014, 07:16 PM   #110
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LCJunkie
WOE: Lowcarb
I am loving it because I am able to eat if I want to. I either stick to my list of foods and anything outside of that list you track in your daily points I have yet to use up my indulgence points.

I tend to keep things simple. Breakfast I have been eating bite size shredded wheat with no milk, lunch was turkey chili with brown rice. Afternoon snacks were apple, orange and strawberries. Supper I made a spinach salad with grape tomatoes, red peppers, red onion, strawberries and chicken. Dressing was a tofu homemade mayo with balsamic vinegar and stevia. It tasted really good. I cook on Sundays and freeze stuff for quick grab lunches on days where I have nothing prepared. I am determined to have a good week again. May not be what I had last week, but it won't be going up!
LCJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 10:06 AM   #111
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Happy April 1st!! let's not let this day go by without doing something great! My plan: count everything that goes into my mouth, drink more and move a little bit! It's raining so I'm not promising.. but I can count bathroom breaks, if need be!!!

Trying to eat a bit more protein and taper off on the carbs. . difficult to do. . but it can be done and I know I'm much more satisfied when I stick with it. .

Cheers to everyone!
Old 04-01-2014, 11:55 AM   #112
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: saltnpepper
Stats: 125/107/105 5'
Start Date: long ago restart 06/11
Hi everyone, just checking in.

I am "trying" to do WW. LOL I am a lifetime member, so I sort of remember what to do.

Anyway, glad to see everyone.

Quote:
LCJunkie I am loving it because I am able to eat if I want to. I either stick to my list of foods and anything outside of that list you track in your daily points I have yet to use up my indulgence points.
Quote:
ladyathome Hi lcjunkie, I am a former Atkins dieter too.I don't mind the counting part of we so far.

I think I enjoy the variety so much after doing lc that I am just happy to eat a banana or cereal or a hamburger bun that I am more than happy to count points.
Isn't that the truth??
saltnpepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 11:57 AM   #113
Senior LCF Member

Hi to Wigglesmom...... are you still here?

How are you doing with going back to work?
Old 04-01-2014, 11:59 AM   #114
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
IM2 Happy April 1st!! let's not let this day go by without doing something great! My plan: count everything that goes into my mouth, drink more and move a little bit! It's raining so I'm not promising.. but I can count bathroom breaks, if need be!!!
LOL love the positive attitude
Old 04-01-2014, 04:34 PM   #115
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2fat View Post
Happy April 1st!! let's not let this day go by without doing something great! My plan: count everything that goes into my mouth, drink more and move a little bit! It's raining so I'm not promising.. but I can count bathroom breaks, if need be!!!

Trying to eat a bit more protein and taper off on the carbs. . difficult to do. . but it can be done and I know I'm much more satisfied when I stick with it. .

Cheers to everyone!
Good plan. My something great for today was saying no to a blizzard from Dairy Queen.
Old 04-02-2014, 06:10 PM   #116
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: harley g-ma
Stats: 195.5/183./140
Start Date: Jan.1 2014
Good job everyone on all the pre planning and the losses.I lost another 2 lbs this week so I'm happy! That's 5 in two weeks. I too am glad to be eating some carbs again.It's funny but I have been following LC for so long, I first think " I can't have that" and then I remember,oh yes I can! Stay strong everyone,summer is coming and we won't be wearing as many clothes!
harley g-ma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 04:35 AM   #117
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

salt, lady, Harley ! Glad to see everyone! I'll admit , I overly celebrated April 1st! Hubby and I went to lunch (we never do!) and it was a Mexican buffet! I kinda lost my way, but on a plus side, I offset the large lunch by having ice cream for dinner see, it's all about choices! Good or bad and I guess I picked bad!

Back to basics today. Gotta hide the candy on my desk too
Old 04-03-2014, 06:05 AM   #118
Senior LCF Member

Well, the plan was to start weighing in once a week on Fridays. I stepped on the scale this morning out of habit without thinking, so weigh in day came a day early. I am down two more pounds for a total of five pounds down in two weeks. So, Harley we are both five pounds lighter.

IM, Mexican food is one of my favorites. And a buffet would surely be tempting. There was a local place here that used to have a buffet. It was great when I was doing Atkins because I could pick and choose any get meat and veggies. Unfortunately,they closed down. So what kind of ice cream did you have?

I have been busy this week and have not exercised , so I need to get back on track with that.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:36 PM   #119
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

The weeks seem to be going by faster! I feel like I'm eating too much but I'm counting my points.I did go out to lunch Monday and had hot wings.I won't do that again for awhile
I LOVE Mexican too but I'm not strong enough to go to a buffet I would be out of control for sure!
Old 04-03-2014, 06:40 PM   #120
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good job Ladyathome!Do you go to the meetings and weigh? That's the only way I can stay on track.My weigh in day is Monday.