Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2014, 03:40 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member
 
tashydoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 389
Gallery: tashydoll
WOE: Primal/occasional M&E
Start Date: LC since 2010
Spring into M&E!

Hey, hey...you see what I did there!? Yeah ok, not the most clever of thread titles but it's all I've got after only 1 coffee this morning

Hello my lovely M&E family...thought I'd start us a new thread to celebrate the new season on your side of the world

Hope you are all doing well x
tashydoll is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2014, 06:27 PM   #2
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: A farm in Missouri
Posts: 197
Gallery: Aruralgirl
Stats: 216/179/160 ht. 5'7
WOE: FF/M&E
Start Date: April 2013
Hey Tashy--you gorgeous lady, you! Dittos to what Terri said--beautiful inside and out.

Thanks for the advice, y'all. The extra fat worked like a charm Thursday and would still be working if it weren't for the Trivia Night party at my church (read: tables of lots of goodies and I ate some) and a baby shower today ("Let them eat cake!"--and I did). But back to being a good M&Eer tomorrow. Not feeling too bad about it, though, because I didn't do horrible. The worst of it was the piece of cake. (And, confession time, it was good!) I had made some baked low carb tortilla chips for dipping at the Trivia Night and had some pepperoni slices.

QB, get well! Have to agree with the broth advice. I would add one more thing, but it requires a trip out--Airborne. I keep a tube on hand and swear by the stuff.

Naf, you're doing great with the weight loss!

So glad to be in the spring thread--thanks for starting it, Tashy. Now if the weather would just cooperate! As I sit here typing this, here in Missouri we are about to receive 7 - 10 inches of snow with a light glazing of ice in the next 24 hours! So it's hunker down and eat lots of soup time!

Hope the weather is better where you are, fam.

Amy
Aruralgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 07:09 AM   #3
Senior LCF Member
 
NewestAtkinsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Virginia
Posts: 768
Gallery: NewestAtkinsFan
Stats: ~350/292/2??
WOE: M&E/Atkins On-going Induction
Start Date: April 3, 2013
Thanks for the kudos, Amy! Hopefully the approaching winter storm you are receiving will be the very last one for you this season *fingers crossed for you*.

NAF
NewestAtkinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 10:30 AM   #4
Senior LCF Member
 
maepowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Texas Gal
Posts: 475
Gallery: maepowers
Stats: 290/237/140
WOE: Low Carb, my way/ M&E
Hey Tashy, Auragal, & Naf! (Hi to QB, Terry & Others too)
Glad you all are doing better. I'm down with a frekin sinus/head cold this weekend. Sucks. I do chicken broth, and other things to help it, but it's knocking me down good. But wanted to say hi and hadn't forgotten about my M/E family. Hugs and happiness to you all. Will check in again soon. Mae
maepowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 02:41 PM   #5
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
I have had a super busy week and have 4 exams this week so I am up for a busy week so I am just popping in to say hi! M&E makes it easier to not stress eat because it has higher fat and it keeping me satisfied.
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 05:56 PM   #6
Senior LCF Member
 
NewestAtkinsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Virginia
Posts: 768
Gallery: NewestAtkinsFan
Stats: ~350/292/2??
WOE: M&E/Atkins On-going Induction
Start Date: April 3, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I have had a super busy week and have 4 exams this week so I am up for a busy week so I am just popping in to say hi! M&E makes it easier to not stress eat because it has higher fat and it keeping me satisfied.
Good luck on the exams Mar922. Hope you are finding success with M&E as well.
NewestAtkinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 09:08 PM   #7
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
TerriMM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,568
Gallery: TerriMM
Stats: 144/141.7/130
WOE: IE/M&E
Hi M&E Family,
Just stopped by with big hugs for all and wishing everyone a great week!
TerriMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 09:36 AM   #8
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewestAtkinsFan View Post
Good luck on the exams Mar922. Hope you are finding success with M&E as well.
I am! The higher fat (than Stillmans) seems to make it easier to stay on plan.... But staying up late studying really does make me want to snack!
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 09:38 AM   #9
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
I need some good snack ideas...I posted this in Stillmans as well but because I snack when I am studying I figure its good to have more opinions..

What is everyone's favorite go to snack?

I usually do devilled eggs or Beef strips
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 01:06 PM   #10
Senior LCF Member
 
tashydoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 389
Gallery: tashydoll
WOE: Primal/occasional M&E
Start Date: LC since 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I need some good snack ideas...I posted this in Stillmans as well but because I snack when I am studying I figure its good to have more opinions..

What is everyone's favorite go to snack?

I usually do devilled eggs or Beef strips
I like to have a big pot of beef or chicken soup done so I can pop it in the microwave and heat up when I'm hungry. I always have boiled eggs in the fridge to snack on and usually have some cooked meat to snack on; often leftover steak, chicken wings, pork chops or sausages

Glad you are doing well on M&E Mar922...keep up the great work

Last edited by tashydoll; 03-04-2014 at 01:14 PM..
tashydoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 01:14 PM   #11
Senior LCF Member
 
tashydoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 389
Gallery: tashydoll
WOE: Primal/occasional M&E
Start Date: LC since 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aruralgirl View Post
Hey Tashy--you gorgeous lady, you! Dittos to what Terri said--beautiful inside and out.

Thanks for the advice, y'all. The extra fat worked like a charm Thursday and would still be working if it weren't for the Trivia Night party at my church (read: tables of lots of goodies and I ate some) and a baby shower today ("Let them eat cake!"--and I did). But back to being a good M&Eer tomorrow. Not feeling too bad about it, though, because I didn't do horrible. The worst of it was the piece of cake. (And, confession time, it was good!) I had made some baked low carb tortilla chips for dipping at the Trivia Night and had some pepperoni slices.

QB, get well! Have to agree with the broth advice. I would add one more thing, but it requires a trip out--Airborne. I keep a tube on hand and swear by the stuff.

Naf, you're doing great with the weight loss!

So glad to be in the spring thread--thanks for starting it, Tashy. Now if the weather would just cooperate! As I sit here typing this, here in Missouri we are about to receive 7 - 10 inches of snow with a light glazing of ice in the next 24 hours! So it's hunker down and eat lots of soup time!

Hope the weather is better where you are, fam.

Amy
Thanks for the lovely words Amy You guys are all so lovely, no wonder well all love hanging around this place even when we aren't actually on plan!

The weather on my side of the planet is just starting to get a bit crisp (just in the mornings) after being a few days into Autumn but still not time to start wearing anything particularly warm. I'm actually looking forward to the change in weather after summer and rugging up in some snuggly clothes

Mae that's no good that you are feeling unwell...hope you get well soon you poor thing

NAF as always, I'm in awe of your superstar performance and your determination....well done to you on your amazing success

Hi to all my other lovely family Terri, Lil, and QB and anyone I may have missed. Hi to the lurkers, too

Happy losing to everyone
__________________
Natasha
"To thine own self be true" - Hamlet, William Shakespeare.
tashydoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 01:16 PM   #12
Senior LCF Member
 
NewestAtkinsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Virginia
Posts: 768
Gallery: NewestAtkinsFan
Stats: ~350/292/2??
WOE: M&E/Atkins On-going Induction
Start Date: April 3, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I need some good snack ideas...I posted this in Stillmans as well but because I snack when I am studying I figure its good to have more opinions..

What is everyone's favorite go to snack?

I usually do devilled eggs or Beef strips


My personal favorite is creamsicle jello... the weeks I have jello my weight loss is at least 3lbs+...it must be the gelatin. ARuralGirl shared an awesome cream cheesecake muffin recipe awhile back it is really good, but I don't eat it often b/c cream cheese is a "stall food" for me. Bacon strips is another of my favorites.
NewestAtkinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 07:22 PM   #13
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by tashydoll View Post
I like to have a big pot of beef or chicken soup done so I can pop it in the microwave and heat up when I'm hungry. I always have boiled eggs in the fridge to snack on and usually have some cooked meat to snack on; often leftover steak, chicken wings, pork chops or sausages

Glad you are doing well on M&E Mar922...keep up the great work
Do you just do meat and broth? Thats what I have always done. or sometimes I will do broth with egg and hot sauce.. kinda like a birds nest soup knockoff. Broth usually stalls me though, I will have to try the low or no sodium and see if that helps.


Quote:
Originally Posted by NewestAtkinsFan View Post
My personal favorite is creamsicle jello... the weeks I have jello my weight loss is at least 3lbs+...it must be the gelatin. ARuralGirl shared an awesome cream cheesecake muffin recipe awhile back it is really good, but I don't eat it often b/c cream cheese is a "stall food" for me. Bacon strips is another of my favorites.
Oh! Where can I find this recipe! I can usually only have a bit of cheese and be ok. Unfortunately, I can never only have a bit of cheese haha.

Oh I forgot about bacon! I used to carry a ziploc bag of bacon in my purse.
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 08:54 AM   #14
Senior LCF Member
 
qurlybee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 183
Gallery: qurlybee
Stats: s10/s8/s4
Thanks for all of the tips everyone! I'm somewhat better today, so I started back up with M&E.
I'm pretty sure I gained like I typically do when I'm sick but I gave up weighing for Lent, so I am going to stick to M&E until I get my next order of groceries next Saturday.
At that point, I am only going to deviate from M&E on workout days (with a few carbs via veggies), since I promised myself I would start getting more active during Lent, too.
qurlybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 10:34 AM   #15
Senior LCF Member
 
Karai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Southeast US
Posts: 438
Gallery: Karai
Stats: 262/158/140
WOE: BFC-cycling
Start Date: June 2013
Hey M&Eer's, popping in to say . I'm doing M&E meals on my 0/0 days. They have really saved my bacon by keeping me on course during super low carb days.

Mae, I hope you feel better soon. NAF, cremesicles...you gave me an idea for this spring and summer!

Tashy and Mar922, I keep a bowl of prepped LC chicken wings stashed in the fridge for snacks. They hit the spot when I just need something 0/0 to chug down. Nitrate-free smoked turkey bacon (low sodium) is delish too!

Terri, Aruralgirl, QB!
__________________
Karai
A bunch of sticks of butta gone bye-bye.
Karai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 11:11 PM   #16
Senior LCF Member
 
lilbeetle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 610
Gallery: lilbeetle
Stats: 165/127/125(5'4)
WOE: Primal with intermittant M&E
Start Date: March 2013
I found the breadcrumbs....errrr.... dropped scrambled eggs to the new thread

I snack on lindt 85% chocolate, fat bombs, muffins - I have several reciepes, mini cheesecakes, cheese, cooked meat, fruit, nuts, occasionally a smoo5hie, spoonsful of coconut oil....
Im a pig
lilbeetle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 05:25 AM   #17
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
TerriMM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,568
Gallery: TerriMM
Stats: 144/141.7/130
WOE: IE/M&E
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeetle View Post
I found the breadcrumbs....errrr.... dropped scrambled eggs to the new thread

I snack on lindt 85% chocolate, fat bombs, muffins - I have several reciepes, mini cheesecakes, cheese, cooked meat, fruit, nuts, occasionally a smoo5hie, spoonsful of coconut oil....
Im a pig
A very tiny piggy
TerriMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 07:18 AM   #18
Senior LCF Member
 
qurlybee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 183
Gallery: qurlybee
Stats: s10/s8/s4
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeetle View Post
I found the breadcrumbs....errrr.... dropped scrambled eggs to the new thread

I snack on lindt 85% chocolate, fat bombs, muffins - I have several reciepes, mini cheesecakes, cheese, cooked meat, fruit, nuts, occasionally a smoo5hie, spoonsful of coconut oil....
Im a pig
I'd love to be a piggy, too. Share some of the wealth!
qurlybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 07:19 AM   #19
Senior LCF Member
 
qurlybee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 183
Gallery: qurlybee
Stats: s10/s8/s4
Not weighing everyday has been rough. I am so curious about my weight today!
I had pulled pork and coffee with cream yesterday so I'm starving today!
I've already had 2 babybel cheeses, and I am about to heat up my pulled pork and douse it in hot sauce, sour cream, and cheese. How is it only 9:20????
qurlybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 07:51 AM   #20
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by qurlybee View Post
Not weighing everyday has been rough. I am so curious about my weight today!
I had pulled pork and coffee with cream yesterday so I'm starving today!
I've already had 2 babybel cheeses, and I am about to heat up my pulled pork and douse it in hot sauce, sour cream, and cheese. How is it only 9:20????
I feel ya! I am so hungry and its not even 10 yet! might have to be a higher fat day to get me through it!
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 07:52 AM   #21
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeetle View Post
I found the breadcrumbs....errrr.... dropped scrambled eggs to the new thread

I snack on lindt 85% chocolate, fat bombs, muffins - I have several reciepes, mini cheesecakes, cheese, cooked meat, fruit, nuts, occasionally a smoo5hie, spoonsful of coconut oil....
Im a pig
I also have 85% dark chocolate but I try to only have it when I am really dying for chocolate but it definitely hits the spot... Please share your recipes!
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 08:07 AM   #22
Senior LCF Member
 
qurlybee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 183
Gallery: qurlybee
Stats: s10/s8/s4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I feel ya! I am so hungry and its not even 10 yet! might have to be a higher fat day to get me through it!
That's exactly how I feel! I'm loading up on fat today.
qurlybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 01:39 PM   #23
Senior LCF Member
 
NewestAtkinsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Virginia
Posts: 768
Gallery: NewestAtkinsFan
Stats: ~350/292/2??
WOE: M&E/Atkins On-going Induction
Start Date: April 3, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by qurlybee View Post
That's exactly how I feel! I'm loading up on fat today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I feel ya! I am so hungry and its not even 10 yet! might have to be a higher fat day to get me through it!


Bullet Proof Coffee is my go-to meal for moments like this. Plenty of butter, and Whipping Cream and I sweeten mine with Truvia and I'm good to go. 3 cups of it lasted me until dinner Monday.
NewestAtkinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 03:41 PM   #24
Senior LCF Member
 
qurlybee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 183
Gallery: qurlybee
Stats: s10/s8/s4
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewestAtkinsFan View Post
Bullet Proof Coffee is my go-to meal for moments like this. Plenty of butter, and Whipping Cream and I sweeten mine with Truvia and I'm good to go. 3 cups of it lasted me until dinner Monday.
Yummmmmm!
I need to get back into that. I used to make it almost everyday, but I was trying to break my coffee addiction.

I currently have Aruralgirl's cheesecake pie in the oven now. I made it with stevia instead of splenda. If the batter is any indication of the final product, this may be a daily breakfast item for me! Much easier than the cream cheese muffins I love oh so much. (I love sweet things in the morning - I have no idea why!)
qurlybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 08:56 PM   #25
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,262
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 195/195/175 5'3.5
WOE: stillmans
Start Date: Feb 2011 Restart June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by qurlybee View Post
Yummmmmm!
I need to get back into that. I used to make it almost everyday, but I was trying to break my coffee addiction.

I currently have Aruralgirl's cheesecake pie in the oven now. I made it with stevia instead of splenda. If the batter is any indication of the final product, this may be a daily breakfast item for me! Much easier than the cream cheese muffins I love oh so much. (I love sweet things in the morning - I have no idea why!)
Where are these recipes! I need tto try them!

I have been trying to give up my coffee forever but I got myself down to a cup a day and I think thats not so bad!

I have my coffee with whip cream but I haven't done the butter. I have heard butter in coffee gives you energy all day instead of a spike and then crash... Is this true?

I used to do an egg in my coffee and put it in the blender and it made it all foamy and creamy like a latte (got tthe idea from someone on LCF). It was a decent breakfast... maybe I will start doing that again and add whip cream! Or coconut oil I have done that before too but it always floats to the top and I cant get it to blend Does the Butter do that too?

Last edited by Mar922; 03-06-2014 at 09:01 PM..
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 11:08 PM   #26
Senior LCF Member
 
lilbeetle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 610
Gallery: lilbeetle
Stats: 165/127/125(5'4)
WOE: Primal with intermittant M&E
Start Date: March 2013
So many reciepes I dont want to type on a phone....

Most of them are primal rather than meat and egg, however my most recent one is take some chopped cooked bacon and some cooked veges, half fill each cup in a muffin tray. Beat 8 eggs with some cream/milk/almond milk/whatever substance you're using and fill each cup. Sprinkle some good tasty cheese on top and bake 30-ish mins in a moderate oven. I added baking powder to my last batch and they seem a bit fluffier. Cook and store in fridge. To consumer, zap 2-3 in the microwave with some butter. Add a chutney or sauce of whatever flavour floats your boat. I made homemade apricot chutney thiss year so thats what I use. Fast snack.
__________________
I have an allergy. Eating sugar and wheat products makes me swell up
lilbeetle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 10:15 AM   #27
Senior LCF Member
 
Karai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Southeast US
Posts: 438
Gallery: Karai
Stats: 262/158/140
WOE: BFC-cycling
Start Date: June 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post

I used to do an egg in my coffee and put it in the blender and it made it all foamy and creamy like a latte (got tthe idea from someone on LCF). It was a decent breakfast... maybe I will start doing that again and add whip cream! Or coconut oil I have done that before too but it always floats to the top and I cant get it to blend Does the Butter do that too?
Yeah, the CO doesn't mix well with my coffee. I started using a ceramic tumbler w/ top so I don't have to look at the circles of CO. The coffee tastes good, and yes gives me a burst of energy. I know...it's a psychological thing. Hey, it works!

I've not done the butta in my coffee yet. I may try CO and HWC tho'.
Karai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 10:39 AM   #28
Senior LCF Member
 
qurlybee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 183
Gallery: qurlybee
Stats: s10/s8/s4
My cheesecake pie came out more like a cheesecake-flavored quiche
I will try it with less egg next time. The flavor is good, though!

I use my Nutribullet to make my butter/CO coffee. It's the only thing that works for me to keep it fully immersed.
qurlybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 01:39 PM   #29
Senior LCF Member
 
NewestAtkinsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Virginia
Posts: 768
Gallery: NewestAtkinsFan
Stats: ~350/292/2??
WOE: M&E/Atkins On-going Induction
Start Date: April 3, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
. . .Oh! Where can I find this recipe! I can usually only have a bit of cheese and be ok. Unfortunately, I can never only have a bit of cheese haha.. .
The creamsicle recipe can be found through the hyperlink. You can find ARuralGirl's recipe in my journal. It is one of the earlier posts.
NewestAtkinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 02:33 PM   #30
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
TerriMM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,568
Gallery: TerriMM
Stats: 144/141.7/130
WOE: IE/M&E
Quote:
Originally Posted by qurlybee View Post
My cheesecake pie came out more like a cheesecake-flavored quiche
I will try it with less egg next time. The flavor is good, though!

I use my Nutribullet to make my butter/CO coffee. It's the only thing that works for me to keep it fully immersed.
Hey QB,
This is the recipe I started with years ago. My best results come from setting the cream cheese and egg out on the counter for at least four hours (usually all day) so I don’t have to microwave. I do muffins in papers so I don’t have pans to clean, but I don’t know why you couldn’t do it in cheese cake pan. I’ve added cocoa and peanut butter (those were wonderful), lemon juice, dark cherry syrup and even took out the sweetener and added bacon and jalapenos. I put in parentheses my favorite basic recipe. I only make ˝ batches of six.

Quote:
Cream Cheese Muffins
________________________________________
I just got brave enough to post a hello message in the main lobby. Mentioned my husband eats cream cheese muffins for breakfast every day, (and lost 40 lbs. or so doing this) and Sandy wanted the recipe. So here it is. Very easy, quick, and everyone loves them!

2 8oz. pks. philadelphia cream cheese (1 package)
1/2 cup sweetener (1/4 cup spenda & erithritol mix)
2 eggs (1 egg)
1/2 tsp. vanilla (1/4 tsp vanilla & ˝ tsp almond extract)

Soften cream cheese about 40 seconds in microwave. Add other ingredients. Beat with mixer till smooth. Pour into 12 muffin pans lined with the papers. Bake at 350 for 20 min.

I have learned so much on this site. Thanks you guys!! Joan
__________________
Figuring it out for the long run!
TerriMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:39 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.