Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2014, 06:13 AM   #121
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Last10
Stats: 249/146/142
WOE: Primal, Intermittant M&E
Start Date: Mostly LC since 1999 when I joined LCF
Warning, tomatoes ahead! I find this to be so tasty that it cuts my cravings for other things. I found this online. Perhaps it's from The Clothes Make The Girl. I did a Whole 75 last year and fell in love with this recipe. I do add a lot more hot spices to it.

Paleo Chocolate Chili*

Ingredients:
2 tablespoons coconut oil
2 medium onions, diced (about 2 cups)
4 cloves garlic, minced (about 4 teaspoons)
2 pounds ground beef
1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
2 tablespoons chili powder
2 tablespoons ground cumin
1 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
1 teaspoon ground allspice
1 teaspoon salt
1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
1 can (14.5 ounces) fire-roasted, chopped tomatoes
1 can (14.5 ounces) beef broth
1 cup water
Directions:
1. Heat a large, deep pot over medium-high heat, then add the coconut oil. When the oil is melted, add onions, stir with a wooden spoon and cook until they’re translucent, about 7 minutes. Add the garlic and as soon as it’s fragrant, about 30 seconds, crumble the ground meat into the pan with your hands, mixing with the wooden spoon to combine. Continue to cook the meat, stirring often, until it’s no longer pink.
2. In a small bowl, crush the oregano between your palms to release its flavor, then add the chili powder, cumin, cocoa, allspice, and salt. Combine with a fork, then add to the pot, stirring like you mean it. Add tomato paste and stir until combined, about 2 minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes with their juice, beef broth, and water to the pot. Stir well. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat so the chili enjoys a gentle simmer. Simmer uncovered for at least two hours. Do not skimp on the simmer! Serve in deep bowls with big spoons.
Variations:
Try a meat combo by mixing ground beef with ground turkey, pork, or bison.
Make a double batch and freeze half so you have chili-on-demand.
Top with sliced olives, diced onions, and/or avocado slices.
Last10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2014, 06:54 AM   #122
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: TerriMM
Stats: 148.4/139.3/130
WOE: HDE/FF
Nice! Thanks Last 10!!
TerriMM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 12:48 PM   #123
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: NewestAtkinsFan
Stats: ~350/292/2??
WOE: M&E/Atkins On-going Induction
Start Date: April 3, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last10 View Post
. . .I put 1T of Philly Jalapeño cream cheese on it to melt. It went from boring to really tasty and spicy. Will repeat tody. . .
I have not seen that in the store, but wish I did. I'm a fan of jalapeños! Where can I find it?
NewestAtkinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 07:21 PM   #124
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lilbeetle
Stats: 165/127/125(5'4)
WOE: Primal with intermittant M&E
Start Date: March 2013
I had a look in the supermarket for tiined Chicken. Who knew there was such a thing?

its pretty pricy, so I'll give it a bash with shredded chicken.

Thank you for answering my questions
lilbeetle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 05:59 AM   #125
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Last10
Stats: 249/146/142
WOE: Primal, Intermittant M&E
Start Date: Mostly LC since 1999 when I joined LCF
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewestAtkinsFan View Post
I have not seen that in the store, but wish I did. I'm a fan of jalapeños! Where can I find it?
I find it in the cheese area of a regular supermarket with the other small tubs of flavored Philadelphia Cream Cheeses.
Last10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 07:23 AM   #126
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Aomiel
Stats: 330/140/140 A1c 4.8
WOE: Bernstein (Maintenance)
Start Date: January 2010
Hi everyone! Not sure how long I've been MIA. Still doing low carb, but have had some issues with my health. I've always had a low energy level, but in the last 15 years, it's gotten worse. The docs always blamed it on being overweight, out of shape and then due to the out of control diabetes. I was told that if I just exercised, I'd have more energy and lose the weight. Yeah...not so much. If anything, I felt more exhausted. For the last 3 months I've made it a point to *consistently* walk for at least one hour every morning and then do some strength/resistance using the weights at the college fitness center 3-4x per week. Nothing super strenuous...just movement. I'm still waiting for that 'burst of energy' because I actually feel even more exhausted.

The doc finally decided to redo my thyroid tests, this time doing the free T3, free T4 and the antibodies (for Hashimoto's). Everything came back within normal limits (have the numbers so I know they are). So it's not thyroid...and they can no longer blame it on being overweight and my diabetes has been controlled for about a year now.

I have all the symptoms of hypothyroid...and I mean *all*...but I'm not. The advice of the endo is continue to do testing to rule out everything else...at which point it may be chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia (and, based on symptoms, I could easily fall into). Not sure it's worth the point or the expense since they both seem to be a "we don't know what's wrong with you but you fit the same symptoms as all these other people we don't know what's wrong with and here's some meds to deal with the symptoms".

I will say that being wheat free has helped 'some' but not completely. I turn 58 in another 2 months, but that's really not that old and I'm in better health than I've been all my life. So right now I'm just 'hanging on'. Now I'm going to go try and read back a few days. Hope you all are doing well.

Last edited by Aomiel; 03-28-2014 at 07:24 AM..
Aomiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:31 PM   #127
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Aruralgirl
Stats: 216/175.5/160 ht. 5'7
WOE: FF/M&E
Start Date: April 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerriMM View Post
Okay Pals here's my plan inspired by you. My base plan is Protein Power. “Keep it under 30 to lose, under 55 to recompose” Period, at least for me. Eating enough protein, allergies and other points aren’t really issues for me. Unfortunately I have no sensitivities to food other than making me fat and the normal unhealthy side effects. Now for my F&F rules:

1. NAF rule – move more.
Get up off my butt, park farther away, and walk faster.

2. Tashy rule – Fear not the whole food carb
Eat healthy carbs (sanely) within Primal guidelines.

3. QB rule – stop weighing, build muscle
Stop worrying about the day to day fluctuations. Tone your body.

4. Erica rule – I prefer to call this the Raven rule – Be creative
Embrace and create new recipes and tastes, keep it fun and interesting.

5. Mae rule – be a friend
Hear your encouragement and thoughts reflected back to you from other’s ears.

6. Arural (Melody) rule – Don’t be afraid to live a little.
Enjoy every moment and jump right back on and make it a pleasant memory.

7. Lil rule – No matter what stick to low carb
‘Nuff said.

8. M&E rule – Return to M&E Woe to repair, kick start or regain control.
I like it, Terri! Now all you have to do is write an award-winning diet book.
Aruralgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 04:23 PM   #128
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I knew I was in the wrong industry
Old 03-29-2014, 06:14 AM   #129
Senior LCF Member

Finally a whoosh on the scale!

Last Week...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewestAtkinsFan View Post
I've made several posts, so I will try to make this one short and sweet.

Update: I lost 3.2lbs this week! Most of this is water weight, b/c as you know I haven't been eating the best these days. I have got to stop going to that fast food place after work. I weighed myself two weeks ago and saw that I had gained considerably. It's taken two weeks to get back to where I was 3/4/14.

With it officially being Spring now, I have got to stick to plan so I can look and feel my best come Summer/warmer weather.

With the next pay check I'm buying new swim trunks-- added motivation.

I'm going to do this ladies! I hope I can count on you to motivate and guide me along the way! . . .

This Week

Good morning Meat&Egg family and friends. I hope everyone is doing well and getting a much deserved rest from the busy work week. Just wanted to share a quick update and all.

This week I lost a whopping 5.6 lbs! Finally, a whoosh on the scale.

I owe it all to sticking to my menus and following the rule "If I didn't prepare it/cook it, I'm not eating it." I tried on that navy pinstriped suit I bought myself back in November. It looks and feels better and better every time I try it on.

Have a great weekend everyone! Cheers.

NAF
Old 03-29-2014, 07:29 AM   #130
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: qurlybee
Stats: s10 | s8/10 | s4
WOE: M&E + Wine!
Start Date: October 1, 2014
Mae: Thanks so much!!! Such nice compliments. And yes, I am pretty much over nuts at this point. They aren't doing me any favors.

Terri: I LOVE your plan!!! Please keep us updated!

NAF: That is an amazing whoosh! Congrats!!!

Friends - I am going on a week-long trip with my students and need to make sure I am packed up with snacks for the bus ride. I already bought some protein powder to make shakes on the road, and plan to take pepperoni. What other travel-friendly items do you get? I will have access to a fridge but only in the morning and at night. I could also pack snack cheese to eat in the morning right after I take it from the fridge.
Goal of size 4 by December 31

Comfortably = no muffin tops or sucking in my gut!
qurlybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 10:35 AM   #131
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by qurlybee View Post
Mae: Thanks so much!!! Such nice compliments. And yes, I am pretty much over nuts at this point. They aren't doing me any favors.

Friends - I am going on a week-long trip with my students and need to make sure I am packed up with snacks for the bus ride. I already bought some protein powder to make shakes on the road, and plan to take pepperoni. What other travel-friendly items do you get? I will have access to a fridge but only in the morning and at night. I could also pack snack cheese to eat in the morning right after I take it from the fridge.
QB, if cheese is not a stall agent/causes you to stall I would def. do the mini cheescake muffins for breakfast with a hot thermos of BPC/regular coffee.
Old 03-29-2014, 05:28 PM   #132
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:

I know you've moved away from nuts, but.......... I find Brazil nuts have much less of an impact.

Other ideas:
Boiled eggs
Pork skins
Sliced Deli Meat
Cheese Sticks, I think that you already mentioned them
Tuna, the small ones are pop top or foil packages, or tuna salad made up
Olives
Pickles
Celery sticks
Radish slices
Cherry tomatoes
Old 03-30-2014, 03:22 PM   #133
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: maepowers
Stats: 290/237/140
WOE: Low Carb, my way/ M&E
Lub the rules!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerriMM View Post
Okay Pals here's my plan inspired by you. My base plan is Protein Power. “Keep it under 30 to lose, under 55 to recompose” Period, at least for me. Eating enough protein, allergies and other points aren’t really issues for me. Unfortunately I have no sensitivities to food other than making me fat and the normal unhealthy side effects. Now for my F&F rules:

1. NAF rule – move more.
Get up off my butt, park farther away, and walk faster.

2. Tashy rule – Fear not the whole food carb
Eat healthy carbs (sanely) within Primal guidelines.

3. QB rule – stop weighing, build muscle
Stop worrying about the day to day fluctuations. Tone your body.

4. Erica rule – I prefer to call this the Raven rule – Be creative
Embrace and create new recipes and tastes, keep it fun and interesting.

5. Mae rule – be a friend
Hear your encouragement and thoughts reflected back to you from other’s ears.

6. Arural (Melody) rule – Don’t be afraid to live a little.
Enjoy every moment and jump right back on and make it a pleasant memory.

7. Lil rule – No matter what stick to low carb
‘Nuff said.

8. M&E rule – Return to M&E Woe to repair, kick start or regain control.
---------------------
Terri, I love these! Great going. Hey, I'll write the book with ya. LOL. We'll test it out here and sell a mil.

NAF: WTG Keep up the great work.

Aomiel, Glad you are doing better, and great to hear from you again.

Big Hugs and Hi to all my other M/E Buddies, hope your weekend has been great.
Mae
maepowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 03:23 PM   #134
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: FreeFromFat
Stats: 241/228.8/150
WOE: <30 Carbs/day
Start Date: December 2013
May I join you?

Hello all! I have just read this whole thread as I have been thinking about doing M&E. I think I get the general gist of it, seems simple enough: eat eggs and meat. A few questions though:

budget is extremely tight, are meats like breakfast sausages and hot dogs acceptable? I can't afford to be buying steaks.

ok to use mayo and mix up tuna, eggs, and chicken salad? I use full fat mayo, any limit to the amount?

also, when making things like tuna, egg & chicken salads, do you put anything else in? I like to throw olives and/or pickles in there

I think that's it for the moment; mostly I need budget friendly meats to use since I will be eating LOTS of it. Eggs are no problem, I already buy a ton of those; but the meats I usually buy are ground turkey and chicken -- not very high fat content. Oh, and, is it OK to continue using CO; I put it in coffee and occasionally just eat some off the spoon.

Thanks!

~free~
FreeFromFat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 03:28 PM   #135
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: maepowers
Stats: 290/237/140
WOE: Low Carb, my way/ M&E
Anytime Gal

Quote:

QB: What about Beef Jerky, Like another mentioned, the tuna paks, or salad ones. Check out labels on Low Carb R2eat products/snacks and crackers and such. Some low carb fruit maybe. I know it's hard, but you'll find things. Have fun on your trip. Mae.

Quick Hi to Auralgirl, Naf, Terri, LilB, Last 10, Erika, Tashy and all. Hope your upcoming week is full of goals and gala. Mae
maepowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 04:16 PM   #136
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maepowers View Post
---------------------
Terri, I love these! Great going. Hey, I'll write the book with ya. LOL. We'll test it out here and sell a mil.
You're on Mae

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeFromFat View Post
Hello all! I have just read this whole thread as I have been thinking about doing M&E. I think I get the general gist of it, seems simple enough: eat eggs and meat. A few questions though:

budget is extremely tight, are meats like breakfast sausages and hot dogs acceptable? I can't afford to be buying steaks.

ok to use mayo and mix up tuna, eggs, and chicken salad? I use full fat mayo, any limit to the amount?

also, when making things like tuna, egg & chicken salads, do you put anything else in? I like to throw olives and/or pickles in there

I think that's it for the moment; mostly I need budget friendly meats to use since I will be eating LOTS of it. Eggs are no problem, I already buy a ton of those; but the meats I usually buy are ground turkey and chicken -- not very high fat content. Oh, and, is it OK to continue using CO; I put it in coffee and occasionally just eat some off the spoon.

Thanks!

~free~
FFF! You are absolutely welcome here. We don't hold to hard and fast rules. YMMV is the name of the game here. Most of us do not restrict fat and even encourage it so as not to get "protein poisoning".

You need to be careful with hotdogs, sausage and deli meats. A lot of them have fillers, sugar and hidden carbs. That being said I use carefully selected varieties successfully.

Another way I save $ and get better meat is buy chuck roasts, or other cuts on sale and have the butcher fresh grind it for me. Not only is it cheaper then hamburger and steak, it is positively yummy. Just make sure to pick some fattier cuts. Too lean and it doesn't hold together well.
Old 03-30-2014, 04:19 PM   #137
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi Family!
I’m feeling good and leaner. The scale seems to be suffering from a bad attitude (I think it feels ignored). I think I’ll start the week M&E with the small salad and green olives.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!
Old 03-31-2014, 05:15 AM   #138
Junior LCF Member

Good Monday Morning!

Happy Monday All! Fresh week, fresh shot at getting it right! I am so pumped to do this meat and egg thing! Yesterday I spent time making HUGE batches of: scrambled eggs w/salsa and shredded cheese; tuna w/ mayo, olives and pickles; egg salad; breakfast sausage patties. Plenty of stuff to get me through the whole work week packing my food! Yummy yum! I bought special containers just for MY food!

Sipping some CO coffee and getting ready to start work!

Here's to a great OP day for us all

~free~
Old 03-31-2014, 07:31 AM   #139
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: qurlybee
Stats: s10 | s8/10 | s4
WOE: M&E + Wine!
Start Date: October 1, 2014
Thanks for the ideas, ladies!
qurlybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 02:47 PM   #140
Senior LCF Member

Hope everyone is enjoying this last day of March (wow, it flew by didn't it?!)

March summary

I lost 6.0lbs in the month of March.
So far in 2014, I have lost 13.8lbs. Not too shabby.

Here's hoping April is a great LC month for all of us!

Cheers.

NAF
Old 04-03-2014, 05:49 AM   #141
Junior LCF Member

Hello??

Hey guys, here's hoping everyone's week is going just too fabulous to be coming here and posting

I am hanging in there, doing what I need to do; scale shows up a bit, but my pants that I bought last week that were a bit snug, fit oh so comfortable yesterday that I did one of these So I don't care what the scale says!

The weather is turning nice where I am, I can smell Spring, and I feel WONDERFUL!!!

How's everyone doing out there?

~free~
Old 04-03-2014, 01:27 PM   #142
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeFromFat View Post
Hey guys, here's hoping everyone's week is going just too fabulous to be coming here and posting

I am hanging in there, doing what I need to do; scale shows up a bit, but my pants that I bought last week that were a bit snug, fit oh so comfortable yesterday that I did one of these So I don't care what the scale says!

The weather is turning nice where I am, I can smell Spring, and I feel WONDERFUL!!!

How's everyone doing out there?

~free~

Hello and FreeFromFat. I apologize for not giving you a shout-out when you first joined the board. You will love it here; everyone is so nice, and informative, and motivating. We look forward to hearing about all of your success in the weeks and months to come.

As for me, I am celebrating my Atkinsaniversary today. It has been one year since I made the decision to love myself again, and I am so glad I did. The past year has been one of frustration, surprise, temptation, sweat, tears, determination, kudos and praise, as well as some skepticism (from those that don't approve of Atkins/this WOE). But, after losing 57lbs this past year and dropping 4 pant sizes, all I can say is I'm so glad I made the decision to start!

Cheers!

NAF
Old 04-03-2014, 02:10 PM   #143
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Happy Atkinsaniversary NAF!!

You're the man!
Old 04-03-2014, 03:21 PM   #144
Senior LCF Member

Thank you, TerriMM. If anyone had told me I'd still be with this a year later, I wouldn't have believed it. It's all due to the support from you and the rest of the M&E family. You guys have done so much for me this past year, I will never be able to say "thank you" enough.
Old 04-04-2014, 05:23 AM   #145
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Fayes3
Stats: 227/208/135
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: March 2014
Hi, I am new to Atkins and so far I am enjoying the results! Amazingly, The fresh doughnuts, popcorn, Birthday cakes and candy that is being brought to the office daily does not tempt me like it would have if
I was not doing Atkins! Truly, when I get to work, I have one or two hard boiled eggs and coffee and I am satisfied! I am able to look past the chips in the pantry and the bakery goods on the counter! The support system here makes this all possible
Fayes3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 02:36 PM   #146
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayes3 View Post
Hi, I am new to Atkins and so far I am enjoying the results! Amazingly, The fresh doughnuts, popcorn, Birthday cakes and candy that is being brought to the office daily does not tempt me like it would have if
I was not doing Atkins! Truly, when I get to work, I have one or two hard boiled eggs and coffee and I am satisfied! I am able to look past the chips in the pantry and the bakery goods on the counter! The support system here makes this all possible

Welcome, Fayes3! Congrats on the success you have seen so far. I know you will have plenty of good news and successes to share with us in the weeks to come.
Old 04-04-2014, 02:48 PM   #147
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: pandora174
Stats: 248/125/125
WOE: hHCG, 5:2, JUDDD
Start Date: January 2012
Going to join everyone for a few days if you don't mind Did M&E for almost a month a while back and I got to my lowest weight in maintenance 126 and was maintaining 128-130 easily with small daily fluctuations.

Right now I'm looking to transition out of 5:2 WOE. Been doing 5:2 for 3 months and just tired of 500 calories and while I was maintaining I started seeing a slight upward trend I didn't like and my fluctuations were too big for my liking. I realized I was maintaining at the top of my acceptable range only to see a lower weight 2 out of 7 days. Not worth it to keep on with something that wasn't working for me. I realized I could maintain better and lower on my own doing low carb/moderate carb (healthy fats, good protein, veggies and fruits, no starch or sugar) and instead of 500 calorie days do some M&E days or FF days.

So today weighed in at 133.4 and doing a DD and hope see 131 tomorrow. Going to do M&E for the next 4 days until I get back into my happy range of 128-130 . I'm travelling for work Wed/Thurs so plan on being lc and making the best choices possible and then will re-assess Friday. Will then transition back to low / moderate carb and keep some M&E days instead of 500 calorie days.

So far may just do what I did before which was eat healthy low carbish 5 days a week and then would do 2 M&E days a week to keep maintaining.

Right now I have in the oven a pork loin for tomorrow I also have bacon, chicken livers, turkey breast, Argentinian sausage and 1 dozen eggs ready for the next few days.

My Maintenance journal
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...-lbs-down.html

Last edited by pandora174; 04-04-2014 at 02:53 PM..
pandora174 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 05:47 AM   #148
Senior LCF Member

Good morning, M&E family. And a special hello to FreeFromFat, Fayes3, and pandora. It's great to have you on board here.

Just posting a quick update.

This week was my 1st Atkinsversary and I celebrated by getting myself some new smaller clothes; new pants, new belt, new shirts, new swim trunks! Some people may call this spoiling myself, I call it added motivation and incentive to keep going and achieve even more success. This past year I have lost 57.6lbs. Now I was not "good" with my eating the entire year, had I been who knows how much I would have dropped, but 57.6lbs gone... that's impressive too. If anyone is familiar with Ntombi, she took the time to post an equivalent list of weight loss and 57.6lbs is the equivalent of losing a small bale of hay + the weight of an average newborn baby.

This week I lost 2.8lbs... a good start for April. Once the warmer weather stays for more than one day, I'll try to pick up my cardio regimen again for even more weight loss.

Stay well, and stay motivated people! Cheers!

NAF
Old 04-05-2014, 07:52 AM   #149
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: pandora174
Stats: 248/125/125
WOE: hHCG, 5:2, JUDDD
Start Date: January 2012
My GY day netted me a -3.6 drop to 129.8. Today starting my M&E fast for 2 to 4 days all depending how I feel. Had 2 fried eggs in butter with 5 pieces of bacon this morning. Lunch will be 2 hb eggs with mayo & pork tenderloin. Dinner will either be steak and more egg salad or more tenderloin. Going to make a turkey breast in the oven for tomorrow.

Hoping to get to 127 or at least not go up 3 or 4 lbs like I normally do on 5:2 before I have to travel for work next week. My ultimate goal is that I can see a steady maintenance at the lower end of my happy range 128-130. I want to ease back into my low carbish WOE again like I was doing a few months before 5:2. Nothing keeps the scale steady or downward like M&E.

Will do either my treadmill today or my pilates dvd.
pandora174 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 12:42 PM   #150
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: jblanken
Stats: 248/184.7/120 5'6.5"
WOE: Atkins,LC,IF,EFGT
Start Date: 2006-LC,restart 9/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandora174 View Post
My GY day netted me a -3.6 drop to 129.8. Today starting my M&E fast for 2 to 4 days all depending how I feel. Had 2 fried eggs in butter with 5 pieces of bacon this morning.
I am new to this post, but wanted to jump in...

Pandora174 - congrats on your loss!
Hope you do well on your M&E fast.
I am doing something similar when I get in a stall. Even though I am
not in maintenance I take interest in your blogs... Someday...
This is one of my biggest concerns when I get to goal...
Thanks for sharing this.
jblanken is offline   Reply With Quote