Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2014, 01:23 PM   #1
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: Atkins
(H)HCG- Support Group

This thread is for those of us using HCG/HHCG for weight loss. Please note: some of us go 'rogue' and use other plans allowing higher cals, and some of us follow the plan strictly using Dr. Simeons' Pounds and Inches Protocol (see HCG Forum), all are welcome and advice is always helpful. I'm placing this in Other Plans Forum because I don't want to confuse those that want to do HCG as written originally by Dr. Simeons.

all!
shari is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2014, 01:48 PM   #2

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Hi Shari!!! Thanks for starting a new thread!

I'll be back later, heading to a basketball game.
Gracie514 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 02:04 PM   #3

Gracie: NP, I'm heading home too, and will be back on after dinner, homework, etc. I'm glad to create a place for support...I know that's how I was so successful before. I've been hovering around the high 170's-high 180's for months, and I'm ready to change this!

Overall, my stats:
P2D1- 186.6
P2D8:- 177.8 - 8.8; I gained 0.4 oz since last weigh in on Sunday (177.4). I didn't sleep well or drink enough water yesterday.
P2D9:
Old 02-18-2014, 02:28 PM   #4
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Hello Ladies! I'm back so glad we all have come together once again to support each other. I will bbl as well. Thanks Sharita!
lorettahd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 02:58 PM   #5

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
YAY!! so good to see you all!! Thank you Shari!!

I am also tired of dealing with ups and downs, and multiple plans.. and never being able to stick to anything..

Decided last weekend to load, and just do it! Then happily I found out Shari also decided to just do it!.. Today is VLCD9. Started in my danger zone of 205 and today was 195.4. So almost 10 pounds in a week or so.

I have done better in the past, but I am eating pretty rogue at 900 cals a day. I am doing injections, only because I had some. I like HHCG better I think, but with the injections, I only have to remember once a day. I don't like the cost..

I am also eating plenty of protein, and not afraid of fat. I am having one or two fruits a day, but no melba or grisini. I am not hungry at all, but sometimes mental hunger comes around at night. I am squashing it pretty good, but wow sometimes i just want to eat out of habit, or something looks good, or smells good.. you know the routine. I have been going to bed early, and that seems to help.

Saturday night was HARD..everyone was having a drink and I wanted one. I had a shot of tequila, and that was enough.. ICK.. Sunday was hard because I was home all day and around food. However, I made it!!!!

Monday and today were not hard. Work routine helps. It also helped seeing a 1.6 loss this morning! So down 9.6 and feeling good!!! I want to try for 30 days, but we shall see how it goes. No pressure.
Old 02-18-2014, 05:30 PM   #6
Blabbermouth!!!

Hey Deb, it's good to see that you are able to eat that many calories and still do well. I believe you have to go a little rogue just to be able to get thru. Today is VLCD 1 for me.......I am also doing injections, I like them a whole lot better. I have gained so much weight that it is ridiculous. My beginning weight is 226 I have never weighed this much. My doctor has been all over me about getting this weight off. Plus I have so many aches and pains.......I feel like a old lady no energy at all. I've also started doing B12 injections. I'm glad all of us are doing this together let the losing begin.
Old 02-18-2014, 05:31 PM   #7
Blabbermouth!!!

Old 02-18-2014, 07:10 PM   #8

Loretta!! So good to see you posting again With you posting again, hopefully we can support each other and make it through at least one good round, LOL. One thing we know, the sacrifice is well worth it! Once you're onboard mentally, the juice does it's thing. Can you tell increased energy and weight loss with B 12 injections?

Deb~ congrats!! Wow, 10 lbs in one week is very, very good. I'm going to try 30 days too...but as we know, gotta measure where my head is at then LOL. I too am eating rogue, with more fat and still having good losses. I too eliminated the bread products and am eating 2-3 servings of fruit, meat, and veggies...averaging between 700-900/day. Love Omaha's variety!

I still didn't drink enough water today...got very busy at work. I didn't eat anything until around 1-something and that was strawberries and an apple. I had meat later and that's it for today. My appetite has really gone down, thankfully. I agree Deb, the days that I was 'snowed' in last week were the toughest.
Old 02-18-2014, 07:18 PM   #9

GN ladies, I'm very tired..stayed up watching the rest of season 1 of the 'Haves and The Have Nots'...a good show, with drama but also very funny too. I'm making myself not get started on Season 2 tonight
Old 02-19-2014, 03:23 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Hey Deb, it's good to see that you are able to eat that many calories and still do well. I believe you have to go a little rogue just to be able to get thru. Today is VLCD 1 for me.......I am also doing injections, I like them a whole lot better. I have gained so much weight that it is ridiculous. My beginning weight is 226 I have never weighed this much. My doctor has been all over me about getting this weight off. Plus I have so many aches and pains.......I feel like a old lady no energy at all. I've also started doing B12 injections. I'm glad all of us are doing this together let the losing begin.
Loretta, I am so glad to see you posting again!!! One day at a time!!! I started my first days trying to stick to 600 or so, but didn't feel that great. I was hungry. When I added protein, I felt better so I just stayed at the higher level. I am also doing Omaha. Glad you like the injections! When I use the injections, I really feel like I can't quit.

I know what you mean about the old lady pains with no energy. When I get over 200 I totally feel that way too. We can do this ladies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Loretta!! So good to see you posting again With you posting again, hopefully we can support each other and make it through at least one good round, LOL. One thing we know, the sacrifice is well worth it! Once you're onboard mentally, the juice does it's thing. Can you tell increased energy and weight loss with B 12 injections?

Deb~ congrats!! Wow, 10 lbs in one week is very, very good. I'm going to try 30 days too...but as we know, gotta measure where my head is at then LOL. I too am eating rogue, with more fat and still having good losses. I too eliminated the bread products and am eating 2-3 servings of fruit, meat, and veggies...averaging between 700-900/day. Love Omaha's variety!

I still didn't drink enough water today...got very busy at work. I didn't eat anything until around 1-something and that was strawberries and an apple. I had meat later and that's it for today. My appetite has really gone down, thankfully. I agree Deb, the days that I was 'snowed' in last week were the toughest.
Quote:
GN ladies, I'm very tired..stayed up watching the rest of season 1 of the 'Haves and The Have Nots'...a good show, with drama but also very funny too. I'm making myself not get started on Season 2 tonight
Shari you are doing wonderful also!!! I also love the selection on Omaha, I actually did have a small popcorn last night, because everyone else was.. at least it was on the plan. I am trying to stay lower carb, but at least this 100 cal pack is on my plan. That hit the spot and today I will go back to my normal routine.

I am down .6 so exactly at 10 pounds down.

Hope you got more rest Shari!..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 04:14 AM   #11

GM ladies,

Deb~congrats!! You're totally rockin' this plan!! Thanks, and yes, I got rest last night. I didn't watch that show LOL

Down 0.4 oz, slowing down not that we're in the second week. I'm still hopeful to get back down into my 'normal' weight during this round. What are y'all eating today? I'm having chicken ceasar salad, apple and strawberries...my staple these days.

Lo and Gracie~ hope you both had a nice release...bbl
Old 02-19-2014, 04:44 AM   #12

Congrats Shari!! This is exactly how it is supposed to go.. it slows down, but it is real FAT..

Today I have not had breakfast yet, but I am going to have:

3 oz. of steak with cucumbers
Shrimp on a salad for lunch
Chicken and asparagus for dinner.
Strawberries and tea for dessert.

So I eat veges with every meal, protein of some kind 3 times a day. More if I am hungry. Usually one fruit at the end of the day, but sometimes I will have grapefruit for breakfast too. I am allowed 3 fruits a day, so if I want them, I have them.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!
Old 02-19-2014, 08:23 AM   #13
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: shebasmudder
Stats: 230/207/160
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: 1/15/14
Hi, ladies !

Just popped in to wish you all much success on your plans !

Loretta, hey, lady ! I am so happy to see you ! I just came back last month and was wondering about you !

Shari, I was just thinking about you yesterday because I had a flashback to el pollo loco ! That was a wonderful way to break a stall ! They closed down the one close to me. And I haven't been to another one in such a long time.

Best wishes, Deb & Gracie's mom ! I'm doing lchf, but if yall don't mind, I will stop in and say hey occasionally.
Old 02-19-2014, 08:30 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by shebasmudder View Post
Hi, ladies !

Loretta, hey, lady ! I am so happy to see you ! I just came back last month and was wondering about you !

Shari, I was just thinking about you yesterday because I had a flashback to el pollo loco ! That was a wonderful way to break a stall ! They closed down the one close to me. And I haven't been to another one in such a long time.

Best wishes, Deb & Gracie's mom ! I'm doing lchf, but if yall don't mind, I will stop in and say hey occasionally.
the more the merrier!! Thanks for the good wishes!
Old 02-19-2014, 08:34 AM   #15
Blabbermouth!!!

Hey Ladies, I released 1.8 and happy with that............I had some doctor appointments this morning so getting off to a late start. I will come back as soon as I can and go into more detail. Have a good on plan day!
Old 02-19-2014, 08:44 AM   #16

Quote:
Hey Ladies, I released 1.8 and happy with that............I had some doctor appointments this morning so getting off to a late start. I will come back as soon as I can and go into more detail. Have a good on plan day!
Wonderful!!! happy for you!!
Old 02-19-2014, 09:44 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Congrats Shari!! This is exactly how it is supposed to go.. it slows down, but it is real FAT..

Today I have not had breakfast yet, but I am going to have:

3 oz. of steak with cucumbers
Shrimp on a salad for lunch
Chicken and asparagus for dinner.
Strawberries and tea for dessert.

So I eat veges with every meal, protein of some kind 3 times a day. More if I am hungry. Usually one fruit at the end of the day, but sometimes I will have grapefruit for breakfast too. I am allowed 3 fruits a day, so if I want them, I have them.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!
Congrats on the loss!! Yup, it's fat that's being released and I certainly have enough reserve of that! Menu looks good!

Quote:
Hi, ladies !

Please do! I said all are welcome and the struggle/challenges are the same with losing weight in whatever way you choose. Please come by, as Deb said the more, the merrier.

Quote:
YES!! Go Lo, go Lo!! I'm sooo happy you're back and posting, did I already say that?
Old 02-19-2014, 09:47 AM   #18

I left my salad dressing at home..ugh. I have a Ranch from McD's that I will try to use sparingly. I just don't want to eat my chicken by itself and was looking forward to a chicken salad. I haven't eaten anything yet...so I'll eat this and strawberries.
Old 02-19-2014, 09:49 AM   #19

That should be fine Shari, it sure is better than a dry chicken salad! I use regular salad dressing most of the time, just very little. Enjoy!!!
Old 02-19-2014, 10:31 AM   #20

I've only used regular Ceasar dressing but haven't tried any other regular dressing...so I'll see. It was good though. Logged in my food/cals in my tracker an sitting at 369 cals for today.
Old 02-19-2014, 11:00 AM   #21

Hi Peeps!! So glad everyone is back and losing! Sucks we all have to do it over Oh well, we know it works and we can all support each other.

LoLo ~ Don't feel bad, we've all been there! At least you know that within 3 weeks you'll be back closer to onederland. You have to let us know how you like the injections compared to hhcg.

Deb ~ WOW! What fantastic results!!! Your menu looks perfect!

Shari ~ You have had awesome results too! Thanks for getting us all back together on here.

Sheba ~ Hey girl! You are doing great as well with your own program!

Okay, so as for me, I am really trying to stay as close to plan as possible. Unfortunately if I give myself and inch, I take a mile Today is VLCD#3 and I'm using my good old trusty hhcg spray. I got a brandy new bottle and I can tell it's the good stuff!

Here's how I started:
Friday 2/14/14: 211 (Load Day 1)
Saturday 2/15/14: 211 (Load Day 2) same
Sunday 2/16/14: 212 (Load Day 3) +1
Mon 2/17/14: 212.2 (First VLCD) +0.2
Tues 2/18/14: 210.6 (VLCD 2) -1.6
Wed 2/19/14: 208.2 (VLCD 3) -2.4 (total -4 lbs)

My scale was weird this morning too. I got 208.2, 207.2, 207.6 - So I just recorded the highest and will hope the scale goes down more tomorrow.

Yesterday's Menu:
Breaky: coffee/cream/splenda
Lunch: P2 Chili, strawberries, 3 melba rounds
Dinner: grilled chicken breast, lettuce, onions, WF dressing
strawberries, 3 melba rounds

So far today I've had lunch at Chick Fil-A. I had a side salad with a tiny bit of fat free honey mustard and grilled chicken nuggets.

My goal is to lose 15 pounds from the 212.2 which would put me at 197.2 and then reevaluate. I'm trying to not put a ton of pressure on myself. I would also like to start walking or swimming a little.

Glad to be back with everyone
1/5/14 GOAL #1 BACK TO ONEDERLAND 3/4/14 MADE IT
3/4/14 GOAL #2 194.6 (20 LBS EVICTED FOR 2014)
TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME

Last edited by Gracie514; 02-19-2014 at 11:01 AM..
Old 02-19-2014, 11:06 AM   #22

You have a great plan Gracie!! Love that you are not putting pressure on yourself!

Your menu also looks great, so far so good today for me. No hunger, but boredom is setting in a bit. Always hate that.

I think it is funny how most of us do give ourselves and inch and take a mile.. ugh.. so tired of doing that to myself also. Just have to make it TODAY, then tomorrow, I get to decide to do it again.

WE can all do this TODAY...
Old 02-19-2014, 11:20 AM   #23

Quote:
You have a great plan Gracie!! Love that you are not putting pressure on yourself!

Your menu also looks great, so far so good today for me. No hunger, but boredom is setting in a bit. Always hate that.

I think it is funny how most of us do give ourselves and inch and take a mile.. ugh.. so tired of doing that to myself also. Just have to make it TODAY, then tomorrow, I get to decide to do it again.

WE can all do this TODAY...
You're absolutely right! If I can just make it through today then tomorrow is always brighter. I'm not having hunger either - hope this keeps up!!!
Old 02-19-2014, 01:52 PM   #24
Blabbermouth!!!

Hey ladies, okay I would like to loose at least 20 pounds.....that still would not get me to onderland Anyways I will at least look it For breakfast I had strawberries with cottage cheese, lunch was grilled chicken and salad, dinner will be fish and spinach......I will probably have an apple later on if I feel like I want something. Still slack on the water, that definitely needs to change.

But I am going to try to keep my head in the game and stay focused. I hope that we all get where we want to be.

No hunger just that mind thing going on........I have enough to do where I should be able to override the boredom.........lol
Old 02-19-2014, 01:54 PM   #25
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Hi, ladies !

Hey there how's it going?
Old 02-19-2014, 01:57 PM   #26
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:

Hey Shari! It feels good to be back. I have read that the B12 increases weight loss.......I haven't been able to stick with it long enough to know because I was having some health challenges. As for energy, I think right now I am just to overweight to notice. I know when I use to go to the clinic to get the injections I could tell a difference, but I was also alot smaller. I will continue to take them though. I have to dig out my omaha papers.
Old 02-20-2014, 04:58 AM   #27

Loretta, are you going through a clinic this time? I always wanted to try the B12, but wasn't sure if it was worth it. I am interested in seeing how you like it after awhile. Congrats on your first day!!!..

Success yesterday!! Scale is only down .4, but that is real fat I believe. I will be happy with that on a daily basis at this point. I was so bored with the food last night!! Ugh. I decided to watch some You Tubes and that helped. I am also listening to some right now!

Hope everyone has a great day, I have to get back to work.. fun...
Old 02-20-2014, 05:23 AM   #28
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Loretta, are you going through a clinic this time? I always wanted to try the B12, but wasn't sure if it was worth it. I am interested in seeing how you like it after awhile. Congrats on your first day!!!..

Success yesterday!! Scale is only down .4, but that is real fat I believe. I will be happy with that on a daily basis at this point. I was so bored with the food last night!! Ugh. I decided to watch some You Tubes and that helped. I am also listening to some right now!

Hope everyone has a great day, I have to get back to work.. fun...
No Deb, I am not going to a clinic I am ordering it and doing it on my own. Hopefully I can consistently stick with it now. Congrats on your release all of the small pieces add up to big pieces. KUTGW
Old 02-20-2014, 05:25 AM   #29
Blabbermouth!!!

Morning ladies, I am down another 1.8 was so busy yesterday with work because I got a late start. May not be on to much today because I have to actually go into the office today for a meeting. But I hope everyone released overnight and have a wonderful on plan day
Old 02-20-2014, 06:13 AM   #30

Quote:
Hey ladies, okay I would like to loose at least 20 pounds.....that still would not get me to onderland Anyways I will at least look it For breakfast I had strawberries with cottage cheese, lunch was grilled chicken and salad, dinner will be fish and spinach......I will probably have an apple later on if I feel like I want something. Still slack on the water, that definitely needs to change.

But I am going to try to keep my head in the game and stay focused. I hope that we all get where we want to be.

No hunger just that mind thing going on........I have enough to do where I should be able to override the boredom.........lol
Your menu looks great! Are you following a different plan from a clinic or the Omaha? And I agree totally, those 20 pounds will look like 40 because of the great shaping we get with the hcg!!!