Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2014, 08:13 AM   #211
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Yes so true, Deb

Doglovingal~my hat of off to you I'm just trying to mentally prepare for a day here and there in P2 that I may be tempted, but you're doing P2 while traveling and meeting friends?! YOU my dear, are inspiring!

ETA: LOL, Deb we used the same emoticon basically saying the same thing...but it's true!
LOL yes it is true!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2014, 08:26 AM   #212

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglovingal View Post
Yaaay for more people hopping in the P2 boat soon! it's always nice to go have others going through the same thing.

Thank you Grace and Shari for the warm welcome (and everyone too)

This P2, I started on a business trip. I came home and it was our anniversary that day. My husband had cleaned the entire house, there was a fireplace, soft jazz, he bought our fav 2 bottles of wine and an expensive box of chocolates. I looked at it all and it took EVERYTHING in me to say... I love you but... you can have my half. He looked at me like I was from another planet. I am going away this Sat for 8 days, first to a conference in Vegas where I've already been invited to several wine & cheese evening get togethers. I need to go, because I need to network, but this is going to be another tough week. Following that is 3 days in another town with people I haven't seen in a long time- we always go out for lunches together so that again will be tough. But this is my life, I barely if ever get 3 weeks at home so I figured I might as well just cling my my stubborn, iron-clad will and drive it home. VLCD11 today so I've got awhile to go.

Love reading about all your threads & journeys so far. You are all doing awesome! very motivating to read through.
Las Vegas while on P2 God bless your heart!!! I'd never make it. I have trouble on a Saturday afternoon at Sam's Club
Old 03-11-2014, 08:27 AM   #213

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Glad we will all be back in P2 together! Misery loves company
Old 03-11-2014, 08:32 AM   #214

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: Atkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Las Vegas while on P2 God bless your heart!!! I'd never make it. I have trouble on a Saturday afternoon at Sam's Club
me too! Yup, misery loves company
Old 03-11-2014, 08:38 AM   #215

Quote:
me too! Yup, misery loves company
YES!!! so happy for this.. by the way Shari, if you have not come to the video of WHO her husband cheated on her with, you are just not gonna believe it..
Old 03-11-2014, 08:50 AM   #216

Really? Wow...I love how personal she gets so she's easy to relate to. It's not easy to expose yourself especially to the unknown (internet world)... I'm wayyy behind you, only on R1D15...I have to stop it between calls and appts
Old 03-11-2014, 08:53 AM   #217

Quote:
Really? Wow...I love how personal she gets so she's easy to relate to. It's not easy to expose yourself especially to the unknown (internet world)... I'm wayyy behind you, only on R1D15...I have to stop it between calls and appts
Well I understand, work and all...

Yes, she is very easy to relate to. She has been through the ringer for sure, and she has more forgiveness than I think I would. No way could I put it out there like she does, but I am happy she is brave enough to. It helps me see that nothing is too much to overcome.
Old 03-11-2014, 08:58 AM   #218

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Well I understand, work and all...

Yes, she is very easy to relate to. She has been through the ringer for sure, and she has more forgiveness than I think I would. No way could I put it out there like she does, but I am happy she is brave enough to. It helps me see that nothing is too much to overcome.
It gets in the way, doesn't it? LOL. Ok, getting too curious...when does she say it? Is it closer to where you're at in the videos or back where I'm at? I might can't wait
Old 03-11-2014, 09:02 AM   #219

Quote:
It gets in the way, doesn't it? LOL. Ok, getting too curious...when does she say it? Is it closer to where you're at in the videos or back where I'm at? I might can't wait
It is much closer to where you are than I am. .Let me see if I can see when it is..
Old 03-11-2014, 09:05 AM   #220

Ack there are too many good ones I don't want you to miss.. I can't remember where it is.. so I will just let you get there.. It is not too far from where you are though.
Old 03-11-2014, 09:12 AM   #221

Ok, yeah...she's now talking about her mother's drug abuse and other things. Easy to see how food became a friend/comforter. I really like her style of vlogging...
Old 03-11-2014, 09:15 AM   #222

Quote:
Ok, yeah...she's now talking about her mother's drug abuse and other things. Easy to see how food became a friend/comforter. I really like her style of vlogging...
Me too!!! Makes me want to hug her..
Old 03-12-2014, 08:52 AM   #223

GM ladies! How's everyone? Scale stayed the same, 177, but it's so close to my range that I'm not worried, as long as it doesn't creep up. I'm ready to lose more weight to get into the 160's again, but I'm loving P3 too. Isn't this always the case?

Deb~back to watching more videos today!
Old 03-12-2014, 08:53 AM   #224
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: shebasmudder
Stats: 230/207/160
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: 1/15/14
Hi, ladies !

It seems like this merry group is getting bigger ! So if i understand correctly, deb, shari & ag are just doing an interruption for a week or so and then going back to P2 ? Are you guys going to load again ?

Shari,
I'm fine, thanks for asking. I just finished dealing with TOM and have 1 pound to get rid of to get back to 215. I have not been drinking enough water so I am working on that. I still can't get 8 glasses in.

my ketostix is still purple - I just love it ! When the scale takes its time, I just go get me a stix so I know my body is doing what it needs to - burning fat !

Last edited by shebasmudder; 03-12-2014 at 08:54 AM..
Old 03-12-2014, 08:59 AM   #225

Quote:
GM ladies! How's everyone? Scale stayed the same, 177, but it's so close to my range that I'm not worried, as long as it doesn't creep up. I'm ready to lose more weight to get into the 160's again, but I'm loving P3 too. Isn't this always the case?

Deb~back to watching more videos today!
Staying the same is the GOAL of P3 I hate it too though, I want to LOSE more! I am almost ready to get P2 going again. Not sure If I will do a mini load over the weekend, I sure don't need it, but I want everything out of my house that would tempt me.

YES! Keep on watching those videos! I am on #212 today, and I will give you a spoiler if you want... if you don't stop reading...

( her youngest daughter is the one who slept with her husband for 5 of the 6 years they were married. UGH!!!! THEN they got married a few months after Peggy got divorced. UGGGGGGGG )

Quote:
Originally Posted by shebasmudder View Post
Hi, ladies !

It seems like this merry group is getting bigger ! So if i understand correctly, deb, shari & ag are just doing an interruption for a week or so and then going back to P2 ? Are you guys going to load again ?

Shari,
I'm fine, thanks for asking. I just finished dealing with TOM and have 1 pound to get rid of to get back to 215. I have not been drinking enough water so I am working on that. I still can't get 8 glasses in.

my ketostix is still purple - I just love it ! When the scale takes its time, I just go get me a stix so I know my body is doing what it needs to - burning fat !
Well for ME, I may mini load.. not sure. Yep an interruption is just a break to give your body some fat.. at least for me it is.

Sounds like you are deep in Ketosis, but drinking more water would be a good goal. The stix may not be so dark, but it would be good for you..

Hope you can get that darn scale moving soon!!

I am still at 188 today, and getting tired of that number..
Old 03-12-2014, 09:33 AM   #226

Quote:
Hi, ladies !

Shari,

TOM got us both, huh? I'm with you on drinking more water today, it's hard for me too. You're burning fat...the scale will catch up with the inches lost soon! I don't think (key word, think ) I'll load since I'm already eating higher fat and that's what is suppose to help when starting P2. I understand where Deb's coming from though...I have moments of wanting other stuff from time to time and loading can help get it out of the system.

Deb~ NO!!! OMG, I can't even imagine what I'd do in a situation like that. You're talking major heart break from two people you love the most...wow! She could tell her story in a book, but I guess that's why she shares so much on yt...gotta get that stuff off your chest somehow. I don't mind the spoiler...I was trying to wait but getting more curious at the same time. Hey, you're stabilizing nicely as well. I know from other rounds I sometimes stabilized higher than the window...
Old 03-12-2014, 09:41 AM   #227

Quote:
TOM got us both, huh? I'm with you on drinking more water today, it's hard for me too. You're burning fat...the scale will catch up with the inches lost soon! I don't think (key word, think ) I'll load since I'm already eating higher fat and that's what is suppose to help when starting P2. I understand where Deb's coming from though...I have moments of wanting other stuff from time to time and loading can help get it out of the system.

Deb~ NO!!! OMG, I can't even imagine what I'd do in a situation like that. You're talking major heart break from two people you love the most...wow! She could tell her story in a book, but I guess that's why she shares so much on yt...gotta get that stuff off your chest somehow. I don't mind the spoiler...I was trying to wait but getting more curious at the same time. Hey, you're stabilizing nicely as well. I know from other rounds I sometimes stabilized higher than the window...
I KNOW!! and she forgives everyone for her own sake. Lordy lordy, someone would be picking some buckshot out of their behind if that happened to me..

She has so many stories, and I think in one video she did say she was writing a book. That would be awesome.

I am getting so ready to lose again!.. but then I remember the hunger of the first few days.. oh well.. like she says in some of her later videos.. JUST GET ER DONE!..
Old 03-12-2014, 10:08 AM   #228
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Staying the same is the GOAL of P3 I hate it too though, I want to LOSE more! I am almost ready to get P2 going again. Not sure If I will do a mini load over the weekend, I sure don't need it, but I want everything out of my house that would tempt me.

YES! Keep on watching those videos! I am on #212 today, and I will give you a spoiler if you want... if you don't stop reading...

( her youngest daughter is the one who slept with her husband for 5 of the 6 years they were married. UGH!!!! THEN they got married a few months after Peggy got divorced. UGGGGGGGG )

Well for ME, I may mini load.. not sure. Yep an interruption is just a break to give your body some fat.. at least for me it is.

Sounds like you are deep in Ketosis, but drinking more water would be a good goal. The stix may not be so dark, but it would be good for you..

Hope you can get that darn scale moving soon!!

I am still at 188 today, and getting tired of that number..
I totally wish I was staring at 188 !! I can't even remember when I last saw it ! Eventually, I will get there.

That poor lady ! You won't catch me on youtube telling stuff like that ! I hope it's therapeutic for her.

I used to follow Mumzee on youtube she seemed sweet and someone named blondie, I think. Mumzee had diabetes and was able to cut her meds. Deb, you make me want to go check up on them. I hope they are still skinny !
Old 03-12-2014, 10:17 AM   #229

Quote:
I totally wish I was staring at 188 !! I can't even remember when I last saw it ! Eventually, I will get there.

That poor lady ! You won't catch me on youtube telling stuff like that ! I hope it's therapeutic for her.

I used to follow Mumzee on youtube she seemed sweet and someone named blondie, I think. Mumzee had diabetes and was able to cut her meds. Deb, you make me want to go check up on them. I hope they are still skinny !
You should!!! It feels like old friends that we have never met!.. I think Blonde Ambition? Used to blog alot but got stalked and got rid of her videos.. it's too bad because she motivated me in the very beginning. I have not seen Mumzee, but now you make me want to look for her!..

I started out back in 2009 at 282 I think? So it has been a very very long journey. At least I have kept the majority of it off but just can't get to the end! TIME TO GET IT DONE!!!
Old 03-12-2014, 10:22 AM   #230

This one has a great message about what happens when we get done with a round, what happens if we have tiny losses.. or big GAINS..

Old 03-12-2014, 11:27 AM   #231
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
You should!!! It feels like old friends that we have never met!.. I think Blonde Ambition? Used to blog alot but got stalked and got rid of her videos.. it's too bad because she motivated me in the very beginning. I have not seen Mumzee, but now you make me want to look for her!..

I started out back in 2009 at 282 I think? So it has been a very very long journey. At least I have kept the majority of it off but just can't get to the end! TIME TO GET IT DONE!!!
It was Blondie Jo, actually ! Yeah, there is no way you would catch me on camera like that - that stuff sounds like it belongs on Real housewives of HCG !! I feel bad for her, though.

Wow, you have done awesome ! 90+ pounds ! Woo hoo ! I bet your family is proud of you !
Old 03-12-2014, 11:31 AM   #232

Quote:
It was Blondie Jo, actually ! Yeah, there is no way you would catch me on camera like that - that stuff sounds like it belongs on Real housewives of HCG !! I feel bad for her, though.

Wow, you have done awesome ! 90+ pounds ! Woo hoo ! I bet your family is proud of you !
Thanks Shebasmudder! (cute name)!! Yep, well they are used to seeing me at this weight now, but when it was going on everyone wanted to do HCG. They didn't stick to it though, so oh well. It is HARD. no doubt.

Now, that I am gung ho again, my hubby is saying GO FOR IT!!!.. I think he is tired of hearing me complain about myself..

Anyhoo! Real Housewives of HCG is a great name for what I have been watching!! I think Peggy would agree, she is such a hoot! (squeakerhcg)
Old 03-12-2014, 12:50 PM   #233
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/159/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
hcgers! Deb invited me to pop in here...I'm about to start a new round. I'm trying Rx injections for the first time and am excited to lose this weight!! I did reach goal and then regained a bunch through indulgences and vacations, so I did another round last year to get back down some...then I began working on my metabolism and overall fitness and wellness by eating a lot and working out pretty intensely. I regained a bit, but size wise I was still ok. Then I got rear ended in January and had to stop working out. I've been seeing a chiropractor and massage therapist for my neck, and have gained about 10 more lbs since then. Nothing seems to work to lose it again and I've tried it all! The exercise doesn't budge the scale, but it did help me maintain. So, that's a been a valuable lesson...but I'm way up now and ready to fit back into my clothes and be feeling skinnier again!!

So, I'm back! I didn't want to do another hcg round, but am accepting that nothing else will work for me . I'm thankful that at least this DOES work, and I'm looking forward to good hunger suppression and stabilization from the Rx.

I'm waiting for my kit to arrive, then I'm off to the races . My inlaws come for a visit April 11, so I'll need to be done by then. It'd be too hard to do it while they're here.

So happy to see you all doing so well!! I can't wait to join you!!
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...l#post17065682
Old 03-12-2014, 12:56 PM   #234

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
hcgers! Deb invited me to pop in here...I'm about to start a new round. I'm trying Rx injections for the first time and am excited to lose this weight!! I did reach goal and then regained a bunch through indulgences and vacations, so I did another round last year to get back down some...then I began working on my metabolism and overall fitness and wellness by eating a lot and working out pretty intensely. I regained a bit, but size wise I was still ok. Then I got rear ended in January and had to stop working out. I've been seeing a chiropractor and massage therapist for my neck, and have gained about 10 more lbs since then. Nothing seems to work to lose it again and I've tried it all! The exercise doesn't budge the scale, but it did help me maintain. So, that's a been a valuable lesson...but I'm way up now and ready to fit back into my clothes and be feeling skinnier again!!

So, I'm back! I didn't want to do another hcg round, but am accepting that nothing else will work for me . I'm thankful that at least this DOES work, and I'm looking forward to good hunger suppression and stabilization from the Rx.

I'm waiting for my kit to arrive, then I'm off to the races . My inlaws come for a visit April 11, so I'll need to be done by then. It'd be too hard to do it while they're here.

So happy to see you all doing so well!! I can't wait to join you!!
YAY!! Julie is here!!

Can't wait to see how you do Julie!! I know exactly what you mean about nothing else working for me. I hope you like the RX effects, I do think it helps me stabilize. Excited!!! So happy you are here!

Now if PATI would get in here and post too! I know you are watching us Pati.. miss ya!
Old 03-12-2014, 01:25 PM   #235

Shebasmudder~ LOL @ Real Housewives of HCG..yeah, it's a lot of information but helpful because usually we all have some parts/pieces of their stories that we can relate to, especially regarding weight loss/gain/loss/gain

Deb~ Wow!! She looks incredibly different than the ones I'm watching. She looks a lot younger too...amazing how weight loss can do that! She's not old to begin with, but she looked older than her more recent videos... even more motivating!

JULIE!!! Come on in, take a seat and join the rest of us in our misery Really, the more the merrier. I find that I stick with it a lot better with our joined network support. Having accountability for me really, really helps. Looking forward to seeing how you like rx vs. drops. I'm using old bottles and may consider rx in the future. Excited for you too!!
Old 03-12-2014, 01:32 PM   #236
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/159/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
YAY!! Julie is here!!

Can't wait to see how you do Julie!! I know exactly what you mean about nothing else working for me. I hope you like the RX effects, I do think it helps me stabilize. Excited!!! So happy you are here!

Now if PATI would get in here and post too! I know you are watching us Pati.. miss ya!
thanks!

Quote:
Shebasmudder~ LOL @ Real Housewives of HCG..yeah, it's a lot of information but helpful because usually we all have some parts/pieces of their stories that we can relate to, especially regarding weight loss/gain/loss/gain

Deb~ Wow!! She looks incredibly different than the ones I'm watching. She looks a lot younger too...amazing how weight loss can do that! She's not old to begin with, but she looked older than her more recent videos... even more motivating!

JULIE!!! Come on in, take a seat and join the rest of us in our misery Really, the more the merrier. I find that I stick with it a lot better with our joined network support. Having accountability for me really, really helps. Looking forward to seeing how you like rx vs. drops. I'm using old bottles and may consider rx in the future. Excited for you too!!
thanks sweetie! I'm so happy for you!!

They shipped my pkg, and looks like I won't get it until Thursday! that's so annoying!! I had to track her down via email to find out the status of my order before she even shipped it! I will know for next time! That gives me only 3 weeks of VLCDs after dosing and loading Fri and Sat, or maybe Sat and Sun...then vlcd1 on Monday the 17...gives me vlcd21 as Apr 6, so I could do 22 vlcds, then stop dosing and do P3 while the inlaws are here. I wanted to go longer (if it was going well, which I hope it will!). If I have extra I will try Deb's suggestion to load and freeze the syringes and see if they'll work for me like they did for her . That way it'd be a P3 interruption, and maybe I'll be able to go back to dosing and losing w/I that window...14 days. It'll be tight, my mil is staying for 2 weeks...maybe I'll use their first day or 2 as transition days w.o. Dosing but only eating slightly more than P2 level. Hmmm, I'll figure it out.

Thanks again ladies! Losers love company!!
Old 03-12-2014, 01:33 PM   #237

Quote:

YES! Shari, she looks fantastic! She lost around 70 pounds? She looks so much younger, and much happier.. I just her! So motivating!!!
Old 03-12-2014, 01:38 PM   #238

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
thanks!

thanks sweetie! I'm so happy for you!!

They shipped my pkg, and looks like I won't get it until Thursday! that's so annoying!! I had to track her down via email to find out the status of my order before she even shipped it! I will know for next time! That gives me only 3 weeks of VLCDs after dosing and loading Fri and Sat, or maybe Sat and Sun...then vlcd1 on Monday the 17...gives me vlcd21 as Apr 6, so I could do 22 vlcds, then stop dosing and do P3 while the inlaws are here. I wanted to go longer (if it was going well, which I hope it will!). If I have extra I will try Deb's suggestion to load and freeze the syringes and see if they'll work for me like they did for her . That way it'd be a P3 interruption, and maybe I'll be able to go back to dosing and losing w/I that window...14 days. It'll be tight, my mil is staying for 2 weeks...maybe I'll use their first day or 2 as transition days w.o. Dosing but only eating slightly more than P2 level. Hmmm, I'll figure it out.

Thanks again ladies! Losers love company!!
I know we can't say where we got it, and that is fine, but the first time I ordered it from a lady who I saw on FB and it took forever for her to ship it to me, then she left out part of the supplies! I had to wait another week for that.. ugh.. anyway! I found a much faster supplier, and got it in a week! OH WELL.. you will do fine, and you have a great plan. A PI would do well for the timing you have.
Old 03-12-2014, 05:35 PM   #239
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Doglovingal
Hi all

Just checking in, VLCD12 for me and was down another 1.0 today. I have discovered a secret to supercharging HCG: get tons of sleep. I find every night I sleep a lot, those are the mornings I've dropped the most. Maybe my body 'does it's thing' in the night? in any case, I'll be trying to get more zzz's for the next month.

Youtube vlogs are addicting. So much information out there, some awesome, some inspiring, some, well not so great. If I wasn't so busy I'm sure I'd just veg out and watch them all day I haven't started on squeakerwoods yet, but that's for sure to come. I think we all have unique stories that places us here!
Old 03-12-2014, 08:27 PM   #240
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/236.6/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/JUDDD
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Hi Ladies. I hope you had an amazing day. It's good to see so much motivation around our goals Good luck tomorrow.
Closed Thread