Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2014, 05:34 PM   #2101
Major LCF Poster!
 
Jenmay78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,670
Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/236.6/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/JUDDD
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Thanks Magie! My dad has Type 2 so I know that he struggles with sugar too. Seriously, 30 boxes!!! There's cheerios, cocoa puffs, trix, fruity pebbles, honey bunches of oats.... I figured I would eventually have to buy it, why not get it for nearly free. I'm kind of a coupon freak and have a pretty nice stock pile of other things. I have about 10 toothpastes (all free), 15 bottles of shampoo/conditioner, toothbrushes, deodorant, laundry detergent, food, juice bags, and other things. I get it all either free or very cheap. My checkout last week was $185.00 and after coupons it was $72.00 (saved $113). I basically only paid for meat, milk, eggs.... I hate spending my own money now on groceries
Ummmm...you remind me of an "extreme couponer"!! Well done, Gracie!!! Woohoo
Jenmay78 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2014, 05:40 PM   #2102
Major LCF Poster!
 
Jenmay78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,670
Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/236.6/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/JUDDD
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Before


During

(^ I need to CLEAN! That mirror, shoot, the whole freaking place is a big mess! LOL)

I think I've come a bit of a ways?
Holy crap, Pati!!!
Jenmay78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 06:24 AM   #2103
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Great Lakes State!
Posts: 4,620
Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Mini-Goal #1-213 lbs.
WOE: Low Carb/Exercise/Whatever else will work for me
Start Date: Everyday!
Have a beautiful Tuesday everyone!

MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 07:12 AM   #2104
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,909
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Good morning ladies, well after 3 weeks of watching the fat and eating lean protein and getting 15 lbs. of water off my body I am fully ready to go back to low carbing it and eating moderate fat and protein. While getting rid of 15 lbs. is great this is in no way that I plan on eating for the rest of my life, low carbing is best for me. I am still contemplating an Hhcg round at Christmas just for the whole New Year thingy but eating LF is just not sustainable for me. I waver back and forth and some days I want to eat LF and some days I want more fatty things. I know that in the dairy department that some things don't work like hwc, cream cheese, yogurt seem to trigger things in me so these foods have to be on an occasion and not daily. Nuts oh nuts drive me nuts! I eat way tooo many of those. Bread products, gluten intolerance definitely so these things are not so good. I am going to just stick with LC until Christmas and tweak my diet here and there and if some pounds come off that is cool. I am still in TWOterville but I will continue to work my way down to ONEderland once again and not drive myself batty in the process. I am doing okay on the walking front, get in almost 2 miles daily so happy about that. I have a doctors appointment next week and my BS has gotten so much better and I can't wait for the doctor to see that I am making an effort on weight loss so we shall all be pretty happy about that. Well lovely ladies have a fantastic Monday and remember to always be good to yourselves.

Ta Ta for now

congratulations!! Great job! And you lived life these past 3 weeks too!! your dr will be very pleased. I like your plan and know you'll be back in Onederland soon! Maybe by Thanksgiving?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Happy Monday Wow, Magie you've done great! Fifteen pounds is a wonderful start. I wish I could lose 15 pounds!!! I was not good at all over the weekend. We went out Thursday night and then a bday party on Friday night. Saturday we drove to the lake after DS's scrimmage. I have been feeding my face like there's going to be a food shortage or something. TOM is definitely due so that may be why??? Today I'm going to fast until I can't stand it and then eat very low-carb. I need to get the bloat gone!!! Wish I could get my head back in the game. I'm not even going to look at the scale til I get a couple good days in. I"m seriously considering going back to hcg for a short round! GRRRRRR so frustrated with myself. TOM needs to leave me alone
I've so been there. Does the Juddd type of approach work for you? For me it gets me in a vicious deprived, indulged, vengeance eating cycle. Really messes with my head and the battle between sacrifice and justified over eating. I'm not successful on it b/c of the restriction and mental part. Just throwing that out there. Maybe a different approach would work better for you? When I'm on the run like you, clean LC worked the best. No counting, ate when hungry, easy on the run. Just a thought, aside struggled and still do, and can empathize. Here Tom leaves you be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
hey ladies,

Weekend is over already?!

Julie~ great attitude! WTG on exercising, it'll definitely help to reshape the body vs. just losing weight. I need to get back on a consistent schedule, you're motivating me again.

Deb~ wow, even better that it's a higher pay increase! I agree that rest for now is good, you've done an amazing job thus far!

Maggie~Whoo-Hooo!! 15 lbs is wonderful, that's an average weight loss like doing a round except you get to eat more haha. It'll be nice to see the doc and know they will be happy with results vs getting the 'you need to do this and that' speech. WTG!

Gracie~TOM came for me yesterday so hopefully I'll be sending him packing soon. PMS is awful, hope the relief comes soon.

Pati~hope you had a wonderful weekend hun

I didn't do too well yesterday eating-wise, but today is a new day and I'm back on plan. I love your signature Maggie, taking baby steps...one day at a time. Definitely my daily motto now. Hope everyone have a great Monday
Yes! 1 day at a time...you can do it. I'm off to Zumba this morning. Wish we lived closer, I think we'd be good Zumba buddies!

Jen-what is that? Quick pop in, no real post? What's up? Come visit! we miss you!

Deb- hope you had a good weekend and are sticking the 160's!!
__________________
Julie
Prov. 3:5-6 - "He shall direct (my) paths"
Daily updates in my journal. http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...s-journal.html
julieboolie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 07:19 AM   #2105
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,909
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Good morning!! I'm doing well. Not too much new to report. I'm not losing any scale weight, but have recovered from my indulgent getaway. I am trying to lower my calories a bit this week, and changing my macros to 35%carb, 35%protein and 30% fat. Hopefully that'll get the scale moving. I don't want to go back to low carb as I'm really enjoying the energy and stamina in my workouts. I'm lifting heavier each week and feel so amazing!! I can see a change already, but then again, I'm looking for it . I bought a 50lb bag of dog food last night and picked it up 1 handed and carried it to my car like nothing. That's a NSV to be sure!! I feel strong and I love it!! I want to always feel this way!! sorry, I don't want to sound like I'm bragging. I'm just genuinely happy with this program and really excited to be in this zone and hope you guys don't mind .

Off to Zumba this morning .
julieboolie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 09:50 AM   #2106
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,875
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
my loves

Sorry I've been kinda out of it...Not really doing a plan right now. LOL I will go back to rotations once the dust with all these seminars and meetings and social events settle. Like Gracie I'm kinda fasting as long as possible with each day and then eating for a few hours. I was 191 yesterday. Today I am 189. I had spaghetti and ground beef and a bowl of watermelon.

Today? I brought a big ol' bowl of watermelon for lunch and dinner will be whatever I am fed at the national meeting. Tomorrow I'm at an all day seminar. Thursday I'll be back drowning in my work all day (new boss is killing us but rolling with the punches as best I can). Friday I am off. I will be having a breakfast date with my DD (8) and at night its Ravinia (concert/picnic) with my HS girlfriends and my sister. Saturday we have a surprise birthday party on a boat for a friend (one who we will be doing Friday with). Sunday will be dedicated to DD since we're doing 2 days out without her.

Oy vey....I'm dizzy just thinking about it

So yea, no real "eating plan" this week but Monday 8/25 will be a definite DD. *that is the only day I can truly plan*

Hope you are all doing well lovely ladies!!!

Have a blessed Tuesday
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 04:47 PM   #2107
Major LCF Poster!
 
Jenmay78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,670
Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/236.6/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/JUDDD
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Good morning!! I'm doing well. Not too much new to report. I'm not losing any scale weight, but have recovered from my indulgent getaway. I am trying to lower my calories a bit this week, and changing my macros to 35%carb, 35%protein and 30% fat. Hopefully that'll get the scale moving. I don't want to go back to low carb as I'm really enjoying the energy and stamina in my workouts. I'm lifting heavier each week and feel so amazing!! I can see a change already, but then again, I'm looking for it . I bought a 50lb bag of dog food last night and picked it up 1 handed and carried it to my car like nothing. That's a NSV to be sure!! I feel strong and I love it!! I want to always feel this way!! sorry, I don't want to sound like I'm bragging. I'm just genuinely happy with this program and really excited to be in this zone and hope you guys don't mind .

Off to Zumba this morning .
Hi Julie! I guess I have been mia lately I guess I've been avoiding posting because I've been in a cruddy mood. I hate not hitting my goal...I cannot really stay on this plan in San Francisco. I am going to be on vacation next week...so, not many days left. Plus, I've stopped rotations early.
You are doing great! Fantastic NSV girlie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
my loves

Sorry I've been kinda out of it...Not really doing a plan right now. LOL I will go back to rotations once the dust with all these seminars and meetings and social events settle. Like Gracie I'm kinda fasting as long as possible with each day and then eating for a few hours. I was 191 yesterday. Today I am 189. I had spaghetti and ground beef and a bowl of watermelon.

Today? I brought a big ol' bowl of watermelon for lunch and dinner will be whatever I am fed at the national meeting. Tomorrow I'm at an all day seminar. Thursday I'll be back drowning in my work all day (new boss is killing us but rolling with the punches as best I can). Friday I am off. I will be having a breakfast date with my DD (8) and at night its Ravinia (concert/picnic) with my HS girlfriends and my sister. Saturday we have a surprise birthday party on a boat for a friend (one who we will be doing Friday with). Sunday will be dedicated to DD since we're doing 2 days out without her.

Oy vey....I'm dizzy just thinking about it

So yea, no real "eating plan" this week but Monday 8/25 will be a definite DD. *that is the only day I can truly plan*

Hope you are all doing well lovely ladies!!!

Have a blessed Tuesday
Hi Pati! I guess we are kinda in the same boat. I'm not following a plan right now either. I tried to do a DD today, but I made different choices at lunch which derailed my plan. So, I decided to stop rotations early and do a bit of HDE. This is what I planned to do while in San Fran so I guess I wanted to get used to it prior to going so I don't completely gorge myself. Plus, I really started not liking how full I would get one UDs. I will reassess things when I get back from vacation. Le-sigh...
__________________
"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well." --Virginia Woolf

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...g-journey.html
Jenmay78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 04:53 PM   #2108
Major LCF Poster!
 
Jenmay78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,670
Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/236.6/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/JUDDD
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Have a beautiful Tuesday everyone!

Hi Maggie! Hope you had a brilliant day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Thank you Shari! I actually recalculated and it is a 50% raise, but when you don't make alot of money, 50% is very very nice!

I even went into work today, silly me. Glad to hear that things are going good so far with your tests.. I guess next week you find out more.. Praying for you hon!
Hi Deb...miss you hon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Happy Monday Wow, Magie you've done great! Fifteen pounds is a wonderful start. I wish I could lose 15 pounds!!! I was not good at all over the weekend. We went out Thursday night and then a bday party on Friday night. Saturday we drove to the lake after DS's scrimmage. I have been feeding my face like there's going to be a food shortage or something. TOM is definitely due so that may be why??? Today I'm going to fast until I can't stand it and then eat very low-carb. I need to get the bloat gone!!! Wish I could get my head back in the game. I'm not even going to look at the scale til I get a couple good days in. I"m seriously considering going back to hcg for a short round! GRRRRRR so frustrated with myself. TOM needs to leave me alone
Gracie, things will work out. I fast every morning until noon. Then I always break my fast with a salad with protein and yummy fat..avocado, cheese or sour cream are great options. I also only order 1/2 portions and never use salad dressing if I have the avocado and sour cream. I mix those two together and voila! salad dressing or salsa...mmmm that is what I had today. Then, I eat very lightly when I get home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
hey ladies,

Weekend is over already?!

Julie~ great attitude! WTG on exercising, it'll definitely help to reshape the body vs. just losing weight. I need to get back on a consistent schedule, you're motivating me again.

Deb~ wow, even better that it's a higher pay increase! I agree that rest for now is good, you've done an amazing job thus far!

Maggie~Whoo-Hooo!! 15 lbs is wonderful, that's an average weight loss like doing a round except you get to eat more haha. It'll be nice to see the doc and know they will be happy with results vs getting the 'you need to do this and that' speech. WTG!

Gracie~TOM came for me yesterday so hopefully I'll be sending him packing soon. PMS is awful, hope the relief comes soon.

Pati~hope you had a wonderful weekend hun

I didn't do too well yesterday eating-wise, but today is a new day and I'm back on plan. I love your signature Maggie, taking baby steps...one day at a time. Definitely my daily motto now. Hope everyone have a great Monday
Hi Shari! How are you hon? Hope all is well
Jenmay78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 04:56 AM   #2109
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,284
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: Atkins
Hey LCF fam,


Julie~keep on going, once you have the exercise bug don't let it go!! It's not bragging, NSVs is something to be VERY proud of and it's encouraging to the rest of us so don't stop posting about your success!!

Maggie~hope you had a happy Tuesday as well and today too!

Gracie~how are you? Hopefully TOM isn't being too much of a bear right now.

Jen~I"m sorry you've been feeling down. Don't lose sight of how well you've done thus far (look how much weight you've lost already ). Working on HDE prior to vacation is a great idea, hope you have a wonderful vacation.

Deb~hopefully you're able to come up for air LOL. Take care of yourself while working so many hours. Always in my thoughts...

Pati~you're maintaining vs. gaining and gaining so you're doing very good with so many activities/events going on now. Fun stuff planned for this weekend!


I too haven't been following JUDDD like I'd planned. Right now it's a lot going on every weekend until after Labor Day and PMS brought increased hunger so DDs were pretty trying last week. Then on top of this, I'm getting over a head cold so PMS/TOM + head cold = . Good news, I'm feeling better today and TOM is just about gone. I'm just trying to focus on eating better and adding regular exercise again. Just maintaining will be good now! Happy Hump Day!
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 05:05 AM   #2110
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,652
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Good Morning all! .. Sorry for the MIA, but I am truly swamped, busier than I have ever been in my life!.. I could not even come in and read at all this week training 2 people, but this morning just took a few minutes to say hi!!!!! MISS YOU ALL!!!

I know how hard it is to stick to any plan right now, busy times for all.. just keep on doing what you are doing for yourselves and never give up!.. I am so proud of all of you!!

I am staying the same weight because although I don't have time to eat during the day, I kinda make up for it at night.. ugh.. don't like that, but I was starving.. Oh WELL! maintaining is ok right now.

HAPPY HUMP DAY!..

Shari, Jen, Pati I admire the fact that you realize sticking to rotations is tough while doing so many activities.. when life slows down, you can decide what to do..

Julie, always the rock star.. look at those GUNS!!!!!

Maggie, I am with you on adding fat.. I just can't do anything long term without it.. Congrats on your loss!! FANTASTIC!!!
__________________
Finding my way one day at a time.
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 05:08 AM   #2111
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Great Lakes State!
Posts: 4,620
Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Mini-Goal #1-213 lbs.
WOE: Low Carb/Exercise/Whatever else will work for me
Start Date: Everyday!
Good Wednesday Morning Lovely Ladies! :0)

Nothing really new to report, the weather here in MI is rainy and stormy. Tom has left the building a few days ago and my mood is so much better. I am so grateful for you guys being here and just supporting me in whatever way I choose to eat, being here for the ups and downs in my weight loss journey is priceless to me. Today I had a good breakfast that consisted of coffee, egg beaters and some cantalope(sp?). I been still using the pedometer that hubby gave me and I get in around 2 miles daily of just moving around, I haven't gotten into hard core exercise but it doesn't mean I never will so I wil take it day by day. A family reunion of sorts is taking place Saturday and I know there will be all kinds of yummy foods so I am preparing myself mentally not to over indulge just because it is there, crossing my fingers that I behave myself. Well loveies nothing else to report so we shall go forth and conquer today. Have a good one.

Deb - Missing you sweet lady, hope you had a fantastic weekend? I am sure you are bombarded at work, take care.

Shari - It is so nice to have a tomorrow, right Shari? Hey there are days we all go of our original plan so we just need to pick ourselves back up and again and keep moving forward and I know you do that so all is good. How was your weekend?

Gracie - Tom in the house yet? Hope you had a good weekend with family or friends.

Pati - Still so inspired by your picture posting of before and during weight loss, so exciting to see. You are doing awesome, keep it up! You will get back on your rotations so no worries. I go through periods where I just want to stuff my face too so you are not alone in this.

Jen -Enjoy your vacation, with the family right? You will get back in the swing of things I am sure of this. I get feeling in a cruddy mood and not wanting to post, it is what kept me away for a year and some months. I decided that I am not perfect and that is okay but to just keep striving to be better. We are vulnerable when we post about reaching goals and not getting there but I find that it is okay to strive for something and if it doesn't get accomplished to just keep going. Hang in there honey, it will all turn out fine.

Julie -You are doing fantastic with getting to know your body through exercise. I want to be YOU when I grow up. Have a beautiful Wednesday!



Seize the day!
__________________

Last edited by MagieDen; 08-20-2014 at 05:12 AM..
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 05:13 AM   #2112
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,652
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Nothing really new to report, the weather here in MI is rainy and stormy. Tom has left the building a few days ago and my mood is so much better. I am so grateful for you guys being here and just supporting me in whatever way I choose to eat, being here for the ups and downs in my weight loss journey is priceless to me. Today I had a good breakfast that consisted of coffee, egg beaters and some cantalope(sp?). I been still using the pedometer that hubby gave me and I get in around 2 miles daily of just moving around, I haven't gotten into hard core exercise but it doesn't mean I never will so I wil take it day by day. A family reunion of sorts is taking place Saturday and I know there will be all kinds of yummy foods so I am preparing myself mentally not to over indulge just because it is there, crossing my fingers that I behave myself. Well loveies nothing else to report so we shall go forth and conquer today. Have a good one.

Deb - Missing you sweet lady, hope you had a fantastic weekend? I am sure you are bombarded at work, take care.

Shari - It is so nice to have a tomorrow, right Shari? Hey there are days we all go of our original plan so we just need to pick ourselves back up and again and keep moving forward and I know you do that so all is good. How was your weekend?

Gracie - Tom in the house yet? Hope you had a good weekend with family or friends.

Pati - Still so inspired by your picture posting of before and during weight loss, so exciting to see. You are doing awesome, keep it up! You will get back on your rotations so no worries. I go through periods where I just want to stuff my face too so you are not alone in this.

Jen -Enjoy your vacation, with the family right? You will get back in the swing of things I am sure of this. I get feeling in a cruddy mood and not wanting to post, it is what kept me away for a year and some months. I decided that I am not perfect and that is okay but to just keep striving to be better. We are vulnerable when we post about reaching goals and not getting there but I find that it is okay to strive for something and if it doesn't get accomplished to just keep going. Hang in there honey, it will all turn out fine.

Seize the day!
YAY MAGGIE!!! I also am eating some fruit.. have to enjoy the summer fruit before it goes away for us mid-westerners. Enjoy your weekend and the family... how is future grandchild coming along?
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 05:17 AM   #2113
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Great Lakes State!
Posts: 4,620
Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Mini-Goal #1-213 lbs.
WOE: Low Carb/Exercise/Whatever else will work for me
Start Date: Everyday!
{{{{{{{{{{ Shari, Pati, Jen, Julie, Gracie, Deb }}}}}}}}}
Attached Images
File Type: jpg images (4).jpg (10.1 KB, 6 views)
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 07:00 AM   #2114
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,221
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Good morning! I've been meaning to check in but have just been so busy with work and all of the kids activities. I feel like I'm on a merry-go-round that won't stop I'm sad to say that I'm happy it's raining here today because I can cancel cheer practice It's so time consuming. We have practice Mon-Thurs plus there's a lot of work on top of it and nobody appreciates anything! Some parents are actually pretty nice but then you get those few that are just awful. They are usually the ones who don't volunteer for a minute either!!! I just need to keep my head high and carry on. I know I'm doing good for the kids.

Yesterday was my normal UD - I am not tracking on UDs, just eating what my body wants. We went to a carnival last night and I did have some of a funnel cake with strawberries and whipped cream with no guilt! Today is a fasting day and all I've had is some coffee. My DD on Monday was pretty decent - came in around 550 calories. TOM still hasn't shown up but today is around day 30 so it could be anytime. It's definitely coming because I'm all bloated and my back hurts

Shari ~ PMS is the worst! I crave salt and sweet at the same time!!! Like a chocolate covered salted caramel pretzel Just try to make it to Labor Day and then figure out a good plan.

Magie ~ Love that saying!!! I hear you on the better mood once TOM is gone. I'm like 2 different people. I feel bad sometimes because I have no control over what I say and I get so aggravated. Then the next day I'm back to my loving self I think my family knows to just ignore me this time of the month.

Jen ~ You are doing great! Have a nice time on your vacation.

Julie ~ I totally understand the reward/deprivation cycle. I'm trying to keep my head in the game without binge eating. It's so hard on UD's though. My fasting days seem easier unless I let the TOM cravings get to me. Awesome-sauce on your exercising!!! I'll bet you body is looking fantastic!!!

Deb ~ Hope your work slows down for you a bit. That's awesome that you're maintaining your losses.

Pati ~ Watermelon sounds yummy! I haven't had much this year at all. I try to fast as long as possible (with coffee) because once I start then I'm hungry. I think we'll all settle in and do better after Labor Day. I'm even considering a short round once TOM is gone - GASP
__________________
1/5/14 GOAL #1 BACK TO ONEDERLAND 3/4/14 MADE IT
3/4/14 GOAL #2 194.6 (20 LBS EVICTED FOR 2014)
TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 07:26 AM   #2115
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,909
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Good morning ladies!! Looks like we're all busy! But I'm glad you all checked in .

Jen-enjoy your travel and have fun!! Even just maintaining though that would be a win!! Good to hear from you!

Deb-crazy busy!! hopefully once the new folks are trained and up to speed it'll get a bit lighter for you? You're maintaining in the 160's?

Gracie-I know that unappreciated feeling-have coached or years! Hang in there and know your daughter and the other girls appreciate you. Fair food? sounds like you managed well though! hang in there...it should get quieter soon, right?

Maggie-thanks! I like that! Baby steps... And your tag line of one day at a time is so correct. It's easy to get overwhelmed, but just taking things 1 day at a time helps. Like the Bible says "each day has enough trouble of it's own" . You're doing great and hope the losses keep going well for you!

Shari- thanks. Getting the exercise routine going will be so good! It's hard with life and changing schedules, but I'm beginning to understand that doing it for me actually is doing it for my family. I'm a better "me" when I'm working out-happier, calmer, stronger and more energetic, which makes me better all the way around . More excited to take on the world when I feel strong, fit and confident! hope you're feeling better!

Pati-that's the beauty of Juddd. Life happens and even maintaining for a bit is good for your body and metabolism. Hopefully you're able to get some weights in there since it feels so good . Miss you popping in more!

I'm plugging away. I've dropped my cals to 1500/day the past 2 days (was 1650) to see if I can get some losses going. I'm actually a bit hungry! It's crazy, only -150 cals. Odd. Anyway, I leave next Wed. For mn, so I'll be eating more then. I'll be done my stage 1 of the lifting program, so the timing is perfect for a little break. I'm lifting today and looking forward to it!

Tomorrow dd(14) has college orientation! it's crazy! She's a great girl, albeit a tad hormonal lately, and I know she'll do well. Me? I'm more nervous than she is!

Have a great Wednesday ladies!!
julieboolie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 04:45 AM   #2116
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,284
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: Atkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
{{{{{{{{{{ Shari, Pati, Jen, Julie, Gracie, Deb }}}}}}}}}
so needed right now

quick post...sorry can't do personals right now but everyone, hold on!!...it will be easier to get a handle on things after Labor Day (it seems most of us are busy until then). I'm just trying to do my default plan, LC, for now to not gain. I will figure out what to do once the kiddies are back in school and all the dust settles Oh yeah, Gracie, I feel for you coaching. It's A LOT of time, dedication and sacrifices you make to do what you do and the worst is to have those parents that want to complain w/o adding their time and commitment to what they're complaining about, ugh! My son's father coaches and he gets it from 'those parents' too.... I'm constantly having to gently remind him to be like oil in water, just float away sometimes you're just not going to mix to satisfy everyone...

YIKES, said quick post but as I'm typing it's getting longer and longer

Anywho, happy Friday eve!! Will try to check back in at work, BBL...

Last edited by shari; 08-21-2014 at 04:47 AM..
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 05:28 AM   #2117
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,875
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Good morning all! Just a quick stop through before I start my day...

Weight was 187 this morning. Again, not doing rotations. Just fasting (with coffee like Gracie lol) until about 3 - 4 and then eating. I recently got on my bike for the first time in a while and I can't get enough. Yesterday I was BEAT after my seminar. Missed Zumba due to timing but I was home alone so I took the bike and rode to my sister's house. I wanted to cry when I was about 1/2 a mile from her but I did it! LOL I loved every second (up until the end apparently) LOL

Well my weight is pretty stable and I am pretty happy. Gracie, hcg/rounds will never go away from our lil' brains will it LMAO Seriously, I may do 2 weeks (loading on Labor Day weekend) and then going straight to JUDDD (I think that's how I did it this time around?) I'll reread when I have free time <-- (free time? what the hell is that?!?!!? LOL)

Anyway, nice to see you are all doing fantastic.

My weekend really begins tonight sooooooo off I go. ENJOY LADIES!!!!!
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 07:01 AM   #2118
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,909
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Shari-good to her from you!! Enjoy LC, it's always my fall back woe too! Enjoy the last weeks of summer with the boys!

Pati-glad you're checking in too and happy weekend! Sounds like you could use a rest!! Great job stabilizing...you're getting tiny!! Great job!! I always keep a round on the back up plan list . But, I'm practicing my patience and hoping for measurable results soon.

Hope you are all doing well!

I'm doing well. I take my dd(14) to the local community college for her new student orientation this morning! she'll do fine. But it's definitely a milestone for her, (and me as a homeschooling mom!). She was also voted h volleyball team captain yesterday, which is great. I'm a proud mama.

I'm taking a rest day today from the gym. I've gone 9 days in a row and my body is saying-take a day off! I'll be running around w/ my girls anyway .

I'm sticking with my plan of 1650 cals/day, 20-25% deficit, and working out. Slow and steady approach. Hcg really does spoil you though!!
julieboolie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 07:11 AM   #2119
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,221
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Hi ladies!!! Yesterday was a great fasting day. I actually didn't eat anything until 7:00 pm. I had rotisserie chicken and 2 fat-free puddings. I'm not sure on calories but it should've been around 500-600. And then TOM appeared last night. Hoping he doesn't stay too long and is nice to me!!! I will not weigh this morning even though it was after a fast because I know I'm bloated. My rings are snug and I have that icky feeling where I don't feel human in clothes We have pictures and practice today from 5-7 and then tomorrow DS has a high school scrimmage & Saturday both girls cheer for youth football. So another BUSY weekend for me!!! My 2 oldest start high school/middle school on Monday and then Erin starts Kindergarten on Tuesday. Summer went way too fast. I feel like it just started and it's already over!!!

Shari ~ I am the coordinator for 80 cheerleaders (ages 5-13) and 22 teenage coaches. It is complete chaos sometimes. Mainly the people who ever complain are the ones who do nothing anyway. I always immediately tell them they can have their money back and move on. They change their tune because their daughters all love it. Sometimes people just suck

Pati ~ Girl you are shrinking!!! I think the fasting works great for you. There's a woman on here (JustJo) who fasts every day until dinner and then has a nice big meal. She eats low-carb but has a salad w/dressing and a huge amount of lean protein. She's lost a crazy amount of weight!!!

Julie ~ Great news for your daughter!!! Is she going to college at 14? I'm confused!!! My DS is 15 and just starting 10th grade. Is she gifted? That's awesome!

Deb ~ How is work going today? Still keeping you busy? Hope all is well.

Magie ~ Big hugs back at ya!!! How are doing today?

Jen ~ Are you still JUDDD'ing? I get so lost on what everyone is doing
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 07:19 AM   #2120
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,909
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Gracie-gifted? I doubt it! she's smart and wonderful though . we homeschool and our local CC lets underage kids take classes if they pass the entrance exams, and the interview process. She's mature enough and smart enough. A major advantage to homeschooling is that I can challenge her at h level and keep the boredom at bay. I've accelerated her math, science and now her Spanish I guess. Hopefully she can get her associates degree by the time she graduates High school. That should give her a solid foundation for university and if she wants a masters degree she will have a head start there too. I'm not sure if she'll make a college volleyball team (we're hoping for a scholarship?) but that may factor in to the timing too.
Enjoy your last week of summer. Time sure flies!
julieboolie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 07:33 AM   #2121
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,221
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Gracie-gifted? I doubt it! she's smart and wonderful though . we homeschool and our local CC lets underage kids take classes if they pass the entrance exams, and the interview process. She's mature enough and smart enough. A major advantage to homeschooling is that I can challenge her at h level and keep the boredom at bay. I've accelerated her math, science and now her Spanish I guess. Hopefully she can get her associates degree by the time she graduates High school. That should give her a solid foundation for university and if she wants a masters degree she will have a head start there too. I'm not sure if she'll make a college volleyball team (we're hoping for a scholarship?) but that may factor in to the timing too.
Enjoy your last week of summer. Time sure flies!
That's wonderful!!! I would never have the patience to homeschool so kudo's to you! That would be awesome to get a scholarship. My DS plays football, basketball, and runs track. I think his best bet for a scholarship is track because he's fast and a lot of those scholarships go unused. He would LOVE to play football in college. He's a QB and about 6'-2" right now so he needs to grow a couple more inches to be a contender.
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 04:43 PM   #2122
Major LCF Poster!
 
Jenmay78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,670
Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/236.6/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/JUDDD
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Hello Ladies!

So happy to see everyone here and buzzing along. I am doing well. I will lock in my weight tomorrow and stop weighing until I get back from vacation. I'm not sure what I will do when I get back.

Shari-you are a busy lady! Lol..l loved reading your quick post...it was awesome! TOM started just this evening.
Julie-Hey super-woman! Awesome about DD in college classes. So hard to believe summer is already almost over...le-sigh
Deb-Miss you love...how did things go today?
Gracie-I'm really not following anything right now. I guess you could call it HDE/IE...My calories have been under 1200 each day this week. I took a break from JUDDD to get ready for my trip to San Fran. I plan to maintain and would love to see the same number that I leave at Here's hoping....
Pati-I love how you are maintaining and still losing. The fasting is definitely working for you. How many cals are you taking in?
Maggie-Hello darlin'...hope you are well.

Be kind to yourselves! Hugs and cupcakes!
Jenmay78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 05:08 AM   #2123
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Great Lakes State!
Posts: 4,620
Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Mini-Goal #1-213 lbs.
WOE: Low Carb/Exercise/Whatever else will work for me
Start Date: Everyday!
Happy Friday and Weekend!

Good friday morning lovelies.

Well hubby and I are going to take baby steps and get back to the gym at least 2 days a week. Tuesday and Thursday are his late days for work so together we will go to the gym in the mornings. I hate working out in front of other men and the gym we are using is co-ed but I have dug deep with myself and decided to stop making my excuses and "JUST DO IT!" I am proud of myself for taking this step. Hubby is happy because he has a tendency to not go but now that I will be with him he is going to do it as well. I guess even if he needs me to go with him it is better than him not doing it at all. I had a treadmill here at home but it gave up the ghost so the gym he joined is not far from home and is opened early in the morning and late at night so that will work for us. I myself like to workout first thing in the morning because I can think of even more excuses not to workout in the evening. Eating is going it is nice having some control these days and I feet great. Well ladies have a nice weekend with family and friends and I shall check in on Monday.

Ta, ta for now!


Last edited by MagieDen; 08-22-2014 at 05:11 AM..
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 08:02 AM   #2124
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,221
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Hi everyone! Happy Friday

TOM is in the house and making me feel very yucky! Today is a fasting day so this should be interesting. So far I've only had coffee and I plan on fasting until I really feel the need to eat. I'm going to allow myself up to 1000 calories if I need it. It's all a mental game because if I know I can have it, I don't want it I probably won't weigh until September 1st to see if I've made any progress at all with my JUDDD type plan. With TOM here I'd be insane to look at the scale. I know I'm all bloated

DS has a scrimmage tonight and then DH is taking him and 5 of his friends to the lake for the weekend. Me and the girls are going school shopping and then they both cheer tomorrow. I was invited Saturday night to a friends house for a get together but I probably won't go because #1 I'll be tired from sitting at a football field for 5+ hours and #2 I want to rest this weekend before school starts. Plus with TOM I'm extra tired so sleep will be a much welcomed commodity!!!

Magie ~ Happy Friday to you too Exercising is so great for your mind and body! My DH has been lifting and doing some cardio a few nights a week and I can totally see a difference already. KUTGW!!!

Jen ~ Have a great trip!!!

Shari, Deb, Pati, Julie and anyone I'm missing!!! Have a wonderful weekend!
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 08:02 AM   #2125
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,909
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
That's wonderful!!! I would never have the patience to homeschool so kudo's to you! That would be awesome to get a scholarship. My DS plays football, basketball, and runs track. I think his best bet for a scholarship is track because he's fast and a lot of those scholarships go unused. He would LOVE to play football in college. He's a QB and about 6'-2" right now so he needs to grow a couple more inches to be a contender.
That's funny, we're hoping dd gets 2 more inches this year, the surgeon says her growth plates are open, so it could happen. . Tall helps in volleyball too . I know it's probably a long shot at a scholarship, but at least she's got a shot! She's smart and should have good grades which should get her some $ too. Homeschooling can be hard...but parenting is hard whether you're with them 24 hours a day or 12. I am very thankful to be able to do it. I know it's a short season, but I'm trying to savor it and count my blessings. I need to remember this on "those" days when I want to run screaming from the house!! Maggie knows, she homeschooled her boys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Hello Ladies!

So happy to see everyone here and buzzing along. I am doing well. I will lock in my weight tomorrow and stop weighing until I get back from vacation. I'm not sure what I will do when I get back.

Shari-you are a busy lady! Lol..l loved reading your quick post...it was awesome! TOM started just this evening.
Julie-Hey super-woman! Awesome about DD in college classes. So hard to believe summer is already almost over...le-sigh
Deb-Miss you love...how did things go today?
Gracie-I'm really not following anything right now. I guess you could call it HDE/IE...My calories have been under 1200 each day this week. I took a break from JUDDD to get ready for my trip to San Fran. I plan to maintain and would love to see the same number that I leave at Here's hoping....
Pati-I love how you are maintaining and still losing. The fasting is definitely working for you. How many cals are you taking in?
Maggie-Hello darlin'...hope you are well.

Be kind to yourselves! Hugs and cupcakes!
I thought you already went on vacation that was why you've been so quiet? Just busy I guess. You'll have a wonderful trip and it sound like you've got a good plan going! Love "le-sigh"! I've actually said that here!! Have a great day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Good friday morning lovelies.

Well hubby and I are going to take baby steps and get back to the gym at least 2 days a week. Tuesday and Thursday are his late days for work so together we will go to the gym in the mornings. I hate working out in front of other men and the gym we are using is co-ed but I have dug deep with myself and decided to stop making my excuses and "JUST DO IT!" I am proud of myself for taking this step. Hubby is happy because he has a tendency to not go but now that I will be with him he is going to do it as well. I guess even if he needs me to go with him it is better than him not doing it at all. I had a treadmill here at home but it gave up the ghost so the gym he joined is not far from home and is opened early in the morning and late at night so that will work for us. I myself like to workout first thing in the morning because I can think of even more excuses not to workout in the evening. Eating is going it is nice having some control these days and I feet great. Well ladies have a nice weekend with family and friends and I shall check in on Monday.

Ta, ta for now!

how wonderful!! I do much better working out in the morning too. It's great you and dh will go together!! you're in the zone!! Eating under control and losing weight, exercising more...fabulous!! Yay!

Good morning everyone else!! Happy Friday! It's weigh and measure day for me...
Still 154.1 , but down in body fat!! In the past 3 weeks I've lost 3.6% BF, -3.6lbs of fat, +3.2 lbs of LBM, -1.5" off my hips, -1" off my belly, -0.75" off my waist in the past 2 weeks, (I didn't measure before that). Yay!! just what I was hoping for. Now, don't get me wrong, I'd like the scale to go down, but until it does, the body recomposition is happening and I love it!! strong is better than skinny (for me!)!
julieboolie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 08:13 AM   #2126
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,909
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Gracie-my simultaneously posting buddy! Tom arrived today for me too . But, at least I won't take him on my trip next week, which is good! Hope you enjoy your weekend with the girls! It's fun hanging out together . Get your rest and feel well! Happy Friday!
julieboolie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 05:05 AM   #2127
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,284
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: Atkins
Hey ladies,

Sooo happy to report that biopsy came back normal!! Thanks so much for the prayers and positive thoughts.

Julie~that's very exciting about your daughter, you're doing a GREAT job with homeschooling! I didn't know Maggie homeschooled too...my hat if off to you two I don't think I could do it. Also, congrats on the NSVs! Those are some impressive numbers

Maggie~congrats on taking positive steps with hubby to better health! Scale loss is great, but we all know that strength training and cardio works for optimal health. How exciting for you on becoming a grandma, keep us posted

Gracie~Hopefully TOM is leaving, the bear! I haven't been on a scale in about a week or so...just became too obsessed and it dictated my mood for the day. Until I'm back on a more defined plan, I think I'm leaving it alone...so I guess that'll be around the holiday weekend.... You're one busy Mom, try to get some rest somewhere in there

Jen~enjoy your upcoming vacation, you deserve to rest and enjoy...fun times!

Pati~congrats on maintaining so well w/o rotations! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

Deb~wishing you rest this weekend too. Miss your regular posting but understand that work is calling. Post when you can to let us know you're still okay.
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 07:41 AM   #2128
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,909
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Shari-good to hear from you!! I'm down to once a week weighing, which feels so odd to me! I've been weighing daily for ages! there's a lot of wisdom in not allowing it to control us, our mood or day. It's just a tool, a measurement and not even the best one at that. You're wise! Hope you have a fun and relaxing weekend!!

I had a good time at dh's work party last night. They had a family party at a place called Main Event, similar to Dave and Busters but with bowling, a ropes course and laser tag. I received a lot of compliments from his coworkers (I've never met them in the 3-4 years dh has worked there). How lucky dh was, how beautiful I was, and evidently they were discussing my "hot-ness" among themselves even after dh and I left to go bowling. Dd(14) mentioned that they were all talking about how hot I was, and the secretary was telling her how lucky she was to look so much like me as that would mean she's hot too. I'm very flattered, and that's quite the NSV to take to MN with me next week where I will no doubt be critically examined by dh's family. Not in a harsh or unkind way, but they've known me from when we were first married and I as very heavy and have seen me lose weight over the years, but only see me in snapshots. I always get questioned about it.

Hope you're all having a good weekend!
julieboolie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 03:17 PM   #2129
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,652
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Whoo Hooo! Go hot Julie!!... Got to love those victories.. congrats girl!!! Enjoy!

Maggie, Gracie, Pati, Shari, Jen!!! LOVE YA!.. I am just getting back from Mom's and now have to do a million things here too.. Will I EVER get a rest?...

Ate too much this weekend, but it was nice to spend time with Mom. It is so hot here!! Julie, how do you do it!!!!!.. ugh..

So anyway, don't have much time, but wanted to say I am alive, and hopefully in a couple of weeks after training these 2 I will have more time to enjoy this place... Miss you all!!!..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 07:25 AM   #2130
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,909
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Good to hear from you Deb! Glad your mom is doing well and your got some time with her! This is a busy season for all of us, so we understand! Thanks for the update though! Hope this week goes well for you my friend!

I'm doing well. Not much new to report. Still working out and committed to it, still no scale loss yet. Still eating at a 20% deficit. But I feel good and am looking forward to my trip Wed. One more weight training session and I will have completed stage 1 of NROLFW!! then a week off (in MN, couldn't ask for better timing) then I start stage 2 when I get back. I'm not that excited about stage 2, but will give it a whirl. Different exercises, longer routine...sigh.
julieboolie is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:44 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.