Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2014, 11:26 AM   #1951
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: Atkins
whaat?? I posted earlier but don't see it, maybe I forgot to hit 'send' as I was rushing... Seems we're all on a good roll.

Gracie, c'mon over to the dark side LOL. Hey, I already know I have a couple, now a 3rd event, that will be tricky for me but at least I'm working on it those other days LOL. To have ANY loss during a vacation month and weekend visits out of town is a huge success!! That's wonderful, the alternative could've been a gain so at least you're starting a new month off smaller. Have fun this weekend!

Deb~ WOW...My fellow hcg partner, you're totally kicking @$$ and taking numbers!! You're so close to the 160's...I'm so excited for you. We'll have to sing you a new song like we did in the past when someone broke new territories

Pati~I'm so sorry yesterday was rough, you have a lot you're going through. I totally agree with Jen, you lost while vacationing too...that's amazing! You can def make August goals!!

Julie~YAY!! I'm always more of a believer of the plan when I read how you're pretty much maintaining in P4. The main thing is that you feel good, and with exercising you'll look smaller than a number on scale with the reshaping.

Maggie~congrats on your losses too! Sending positive thoughts for your friend to recover well, and yes, times like that makes us appreciate our physical health and not take it for granted.

Jen~congrats on making your second July goal!! You too will def make August goals. I can't wait until I can join you and Pati again. Congrats!!

Jan~hope you're still doing well on JUDDD. Miss ya!

I'm down 1 pound too, 185 even. I'm eating around 700-800 cals and wayyy more fat so any loss is good for me. I'm may...may go out Sunday as I was invited for an impromtu outing. WHy oh why now that I want to remain strict I've been invited to 2 additional outings??! In the past, I've not attended a several events because I didn't want to be tempted but now I regret not going because of realizing how we should really appreciate these moments...but, I don't want to be tempted either...

Last edited by shari; 08-01-2014 at 11:28 AM..

Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2014, 12:52 PM   #1952
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/236.6/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/JUDDD
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
whaat?? I posted earlier but don't see it, maybe I forgot to hit 'send' as I was rushing... Seems we're all on a good roll.

Gracie, c'mon over to the dark side LOL. Hey, I already know I have a couple, now a 3rd event, that will be tricky for me but at least I'm working on it those other days LOL. To have ANY loss during a vacation month and weekend visits out of town is a huge success!! That's wonderful, the alternative could've been a gain so at least you're starting a new month off smaller. Have fun this weekend!

Deb~ WOW...My fellow hcg partner, you're totally kicking @$$ and taking numbers!! You're so close to the 160's...I'm so excited for you. We'll have to sing you a new song like we did in the past when someone broke new territories

Pati~I'm so sorry yesterday was rough, you have a lot you're going through. I totally agree with Jen, you lost while vacationing too...that's amazing! You can def make August goals!!

Julie~YAY!! I'm always more of a believer of the plan when I read how you're pretty much maintaining in P4. The main thing is that you feel good, and with exercising you'll look smaller than a number on scale with the reshaping.

Maggie~congrats on your losses too! Sending positive thoughts for your friend to recover well, and yes, times like that makes us appreciate our physical health and not take it for granted.

Jen~congrats on making your second July goal!! You too will def make August goals. I can't wait until I can join you and Pati again. Congrats!!

Jan~hope you're still doing well on JUDDD. Miss ya!

I'm down 1 pound too, 185 even. I'm eating around 700-800 cals and wayyy more fat so any loss is good for me. I'm may...may go out Sunday as I was invited for an impromtu outing. WHy oh why now that I want to remain strict I've been invited to 2 additional outings??! In the past, I've not attended a several events because I didn't want to be tempted but now I regret not going because of realizing how we should really appreciate these moments...but, I don't want to be tempted either...
Hi Shari! Wow look at you go! This plan is definitely working for you lady! Don't worry and relax when it comes to outings. I've done really well on DDs and had outings. You are doing so well...even if you go off plan you can get right back on. I don't know if that's great advice with HCG, but life is too short to waste. Enjoy your family and friends and yourself. Live Dine and Love...free hugs to those who are in need
Old 08-02-2014, 06:37 AM   #1953

yeah I agree with you Jen, thanks! LOL@ free hugs to anyone in need So true though. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

I'm not going to deny myself having a good time, it's about the experience not just the food (have gotten use to using food as part of having 'a good time'...what a cycle to break) Down 0.8, 184.2...going lower! Hopefully I will hit the 170's by next weekend.
Old 08-02-2014, 08:14 AM   #1954
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
TGIF ladies! We are heading to the lake today Me and DH went out last night for a couple beers and to relax without kids. We had a nice time. I'm still following THM but probably need to kick it into high gear. I'm not eating every 3 hours like they want. Breakfast I'm usually just not hungry. I'm gonna have to make up some devilled eggs or something quick. Breakfast has to be an S because I love HWC in my coffee. I did weigh this morning and I did not like it. I am ONE pound less than July 1st I guess that's okay considering I was on vacation for 10 days and started exercising. I really think some of the problem is I'm gaining muscle.

I'm trying to think of a good goal for August. I'd love to lose 10 pounds or so. That stupid hcg is always in the back of my mind too. I just get cranky on it and bite everyone's head off. I think it's hormonal. You can tell I'm very wishy washy today I was even thinking of incorporating 2 down days into my THM woe. I know fasting is very good for you but it totally goes against the THM and eating every 3 hours thing. I guess I'll just think about it over the weekend and pray I don't gain.

Everyone have a fantastic weekend
Gracie, you have not lost but haven't gained....ESPECIALLY while on a 10 day vacation?!?! That's awesome right there...KUDOS! Besides, you are exercising! So worth the scale not budging! KUTGW.

BTW - That pesky hcg is always on our minds. It's such a great way to get some pounds off quick. I'm ALWAYS considering a round :P

Quote:

WHOOOHOOOOO!! You're doing great! How long do you plan for this round to go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Hi Shari! Wow look at you go! This plan is definitely working for you lady! Don't worry and relax when it comes to outings. I've done really well on DDs and had outings. You are doing so well...even if you go off plan you can get right back on. I don't know if that's great advice with HCG, but life is too short to waste. Enjoy your family and friends and yourself. Live Dine and Love...free hugs to those who are in need
Great advise, Jen!!!

Can I have a hug?
Old 08-02-2014, 08:15 AM   #1955
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
yeah I agree with you Jen, thanks! LOL@ free hugs to anyone in need So true though. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

I'm not going to deny myself having a good time, it's about the experience not just the food (have gotten use to using food as part of having 'a good time'...what a cycle to break) Down 0.8, 184.2...going lower! Hopefully I will hit the 170's by next weekend.
You're doing FANTASTICS (I always miss a post LOL)....

WTG SHARI!!! I'm so happy for you!
Old 08-02-2014, 08:17 AM   #1956
Big Yapper!!!!

Below is what I decided for August goal. I had typed 179 for a goal but decided I didn't want to be too aggressive. LOL

June #s (started 199. Goal 190. Last weigh in of the month was 190.5)
July # (started 193. Goal 185. Last weigh in of the month was 188.5)
AUGUST GOAL 180

8/1 ~ 190.0 (down day today)
8/2 ~ 186.5 (up day today)

Pati
Old 08-02-2014, 09:13 AM   #1957
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/25%BF/20%BF Size 26/6-8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Below is what I decided for August goal. I had typed 179 for a goal but decided I didn't want to be too aggressive. LOL

AUGUST GOAL 180

Pati
Um, did you think we wouldn't notice this? This is a nice drop young lady!! WTG! your body really like Juddd!! Is it easy for you to stick with? Your losses are better than hcg losses-you're not deprived EVERY day, and your skin can adjust on the way down since it's not so fast. It's really wonderful and inspiring!!

Deb-yes! The quick loss is so tempting!! Never far from the back of my mind . If I try again, I'll test my juice, maybe it isn't good anymore? It could just have been that my body wasn't going to drop any more weight too close to last round? But 2 months should be reassuring enough!
You're losing so well! I'm excited for you to be hitting new numbers!!!

Jen-I'd definitely take a hug from you!! it's cool you go to the dr for monthly weigh ins. Like an added dose of accountability! I hope you hit your goal number by then, but even if you don't and you're just pretty close, you know you're doing great!! It definitely sounds like you're enjoying Juddd and it's enjoying you!! WTG!

Shari-you're doing great!! I went through that same realization that food didn't necessarily have to go with socialization. I had kept myself isolated so I wouldn't be tempted, but last round I found the strength to not eat just because food wa there. I managed to drink iced tea or a diet soda and still go out with family and friends. Not easy, but very empowering!

Gracie-have a great time at the lake! Don't undo all your hard work this week. You can do it!! You're working out and were away a lot last month...I'd say you're doing very well. Once school starts it'll be easier for you-I do better with structure and routine, and think most of us do too.

H jan. hope you're balancing school and life well .
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...l#post17065682
Old 08-02-2014, 09:19 AM   #1958
Big Yapper!!!!

Good morning and happy Saturday! I hope you're all doing well!!

I'm down a smidge more to 153.9 today, feeling good and content. Still hitting my 1650 calorie mark daily, 40:30:30 and enjoying the variety a higher carb menu brings. Going to stay in control over the weekend even though we're doing pizza tonight with friends. Resting today and tomorrow from exercise and please that I hit my new, more ambitious, workout goals this week: 3x cardio (HIIT twice, Zumba once) and 3x my weight training. so far, so good. Now that I have my calipers and am through the initial adjustments I hope to see slow but steady forward progress. Some books recommend upping cals while lifting so much, while we all know to lose fat you need to have a calorie deficit . I'm going to adjust my numbers based on next Fridays weigh in. Of course, we are going away to CA next weekend, so that'll muck up the works, but I'll still weigh and measure that morning and can think through any needed adjustments for the 6 hour drive!

Definitely content with where I am. I see room for improvement, but I also see progress has been made and am pleased with that.
Old 08-02-2014, 11:48 AM   #1959
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

Yeah, Great Job Shari! It is definitely hard to change our thoughts and cycle when we've become part of using food as part of our good times. There is so much more
Old 08-02-2014, 11:49 AM   #1960
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Gracie, you have not lost but haven't gained....ESPECIALLY while on a 10 day vacation?!?! That's awesome right there...KUDOS! Besides, you are exercising! So worth the scale not budging! KUTGW.

BTW - That pesky hcg is always on our minds. It's such a great way to get some pounds off quick. I'm ALWAYS considering a round :P

WHOOOHOOOOO!! You're doing great! How long do you plan for this round to go?

Great advise, Jen!!!

Can I have a hug?
Here's a hug darlin' Pati!
Old 08-02-2014, 11:50 AM   #1961
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

AUGUST GOAL 180

Pati
Ummm..hold the phone. Look at that freakin' number!!! :si ng:
Old 08-02-2014, 11:53 AM   #1962
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post

I'm down a smidge more to 153.9 today, feeling good and content. Still hitting my 1650 calorie mark daily, 40:30:30 and enjoying the variety a higher carb menu brings. Going to stay in control over the weekend even though we're doing pizza tonight with friends. Resting today and tomorrow from exercise and please that I hit my new, more ambitious, workout goals this week: 3x cardio (HIIT twice, Zumba once) and 3x my weight training. so far, so good. Now that I have my calipers and am through the initial adjustments I hope to see slow but steady forward progress. Some books recommend upping cals while lifting so much, while we all know to lose fat you need to have a calorie deficit . I'm going to adjust my numbers based on next Fridays weigh in. Of course, we are going away to CA next weekend, so that'll muck up the works, but I'll still weigh and measure that morning and can think through any needed adjustments for the 6 hour drive!

Definitely content with where I am. I see room for improvement, but I also see progress has been made and am pleased with that.
Hugs for Julie! I love how you are focusing on fat loss and building muscles. This is great. I am super happy for you. Keep it up, lovely lady!
Old 08-02-2014, 11:56 AM   #1963

Quote:

AUGUST GOAL 180

Pati
Go Pati, what a nice, new low!! Congrats, and enjoy your UD (I miss those )!! I think you could actually make your 'original' August goal, certainly your revised goal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post

Wonderful post, your contentment comes through! Julie, as long as we're aware of our bodies (size & weight) we'll always have to make changes day to day with modifications and monitoring. I see you're doing this day to day and it is paying off, KUTGW!!

Quote:
Yeah, Great Job Shari! It is definitely hard to change our thoughts and cycle when we've become part of using food as part of our good times. There is so much more
Thanks Jen How's your weekend going? I'm heading out to a bday party my youngest son is invited to so I'm trying to go prepared mentally with this in mind.
Old 08-02-2014, 12:17 PM   #1964
Major LCF Poster!

Today's a DD so I'm keeping things low key today, but have a nice day planned for tomorrow. That's why I love JUDDD so much. However, if things pop up I will have fun without derailing my goal. Keep up the great work. You will do great
Old 08-02-2014, 03:07 PM   #1965

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Good Afternoon ladies!! Sorry for my disappearance, but I have a big family party today and I have been going nuts helping my daughter. She is giving "herself" a 26th birthday party today, and she is such a perfectionist, that it is driving ME INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She plans all this stuff for her pool party and it has to be just right! UGH!! So I am now bowing out of helping her and just going to be doing some reading online!.. I lost 1.2 this morning. so a total of 9.6? I can't remember my total... anyhoooo all is going well, I am going to eat some pulled pork tonight, so definately not on plan, but I don't care. I feel like I am in a zone, and will eat JUST ENOUGH.

I see you all are doing fantastic and I am so proud of you!!..
Old 08-02-2014, 03:11 PM   #1966

Quote:

AUGUST GOAL 180

Pati
HOLY MOLEY!!! look at that loss!! so happy for you girl! Keep it up!!
Old 08-02-2014, 03:13 PM   #1967

Shari, Jen, Julie WOW!!! you girls are doing wonderful!!!

Gracie, hope you are having fun at the lake!! of course you are!!..

Miss Maggie, hope you are having a lovely weekend!!! Do you stil clean the church on Sunday sometimes?
Old 08-02-2014, 04:28 PM   #1968
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Deb! Wowsers!!! What a great loss for the week! Holy cow, girl friend!

Enjoy the party and eat something....lol!

Love you, mean it xoxoxo
Old 08-03-2014, 09:01 AM   #1969
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Hugs for Julie! I love how you are focusing on fat loss and building muscles. This is great. I am super happy for you. Keep it up, lovely lady!
Thanks! hope your DD got you a new low today!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Good Afternoon ladies!! Sorry for my disappearance, but I have a big family party today and I have been going nuts helping my daughter. She is giving "herself" a 26th birthday party today, and she is such a perfectionist, that it is driving ME INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She plans all this stuff for her pool party and it has to be just right! UGH!! So I am now bowing out of helping her and just going to be doing some reading online!.. I lost 1.2 this morning. so a total of 9.6? I can't remember my total... anyhoooo all is going well, I am going to eat some pulled pork tonight, so definately not on plan, but I don't care. I feel like I am in a zone, and will eat JUST ENOUGH.

I see you all are doing fantastic and I am so proud of you!!..
Stressful part planning? That doesn't sound like much fun! Hope it all went well and she enjoyed it. You're rocking this round!! so happy for you!! Enjoy the zone and ride that wave...yeah baby!!

Hope everyone else is enjoying a good weekend!!

I'm down another smidge to 153.4 this morning. So far, so good. Had a bit more food last night, had 1.5 pieces of pizza and a big salad out, and am still down a half a lb. I'm encouraged! Going to keep it going next week and see where I land. Being away Fri-Sun will be tricky-restaurants, road trip, and no gym, but I will make it work. I plan to walk on the beach a lot! I'll just have to squeeze my workout in there somehow...may not get my third lifting in b/c I need day off btw them...maybe I'll go this evening?
Old 08-03-2014, 10:12 AM   #1970
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Today's a DD so I'm keeping things low key today, but have a nice day planned for tomorrow. That's why I love JUDDD so much. However, if things pop up I will have fun without derailing my goal. Keep up the great work. You will do great
^ That right there.....I have to believe that comment you just posted is the exact reason why I am loving JUDDD this time around (I tried it before but I wasn't on it this long). Seriously such a great way to lose (albeit slowly but sanely)...But the simple fact that you can have an unplanned event thrown into a rotation and be able to enjoy the event w/o too much of a derailment in the weight loss, is kinda important to me right now.

Yea, I still want the "fast losses" such as the ones one sees on HCG (especially reading how great Deb and Shari and Mag are doing on it with week one )
but for now, I'm in such a happy place...
CONGRATS YOU THREE ON A FANTASTIC WEEK!!!

Julie - you too are in such a great place. I mean, you can eat pizza for crying out loud and still see a loss on the scale?!?! That's a win.... I plead you to keep posting about your workouts. I need inspiration and I am going to squeeze it from you I have to get my booty back into it!! What good does it do me to lose and not tone?!?! KUTGW!

Hey Gracie...How was your weekend?

Deb, how did your dd's party turn out?

Jen - You too are riding the JUDDD train and enjoying it with me just as much So glad I have company (thank you for the hug!!!! )
Enjoy your up day my love....

Julie, you asked if doing JUDDD was easy to stick with? I'd have to say for the most part, yes. Down days are pretty easy and I think that has to do with me going from HCG into JUDDD with not much time in between? Also, I do find that when I eat "fats and proteins" on up days, I am more satiated on the next DD so I don't normally think about food? I fast during my DD (again with the exception of my coffee in the morning). I don't usually count calories on up days and on dds I try to get as much out of the cals as possible. Pretty basic. Pretty easy. And like Jen said, its a nice way of eating/weight loss because if an unplanned event pops up, it doesn't derail the progress one has made....I'm kinda loving it (for now)

Yesterday was a BLAST with the family and friends at the lake! The day was just PERFECT. Got drunk (of course). So I'm sure I'm dehydrated and the #s on the scale this morning aren't quite accurate but it's what I have to go with

Here we are:

AUGUST GOAL 180

8/3 ~ 188.5 (down day today)

Hoping each and every one of you have a blessed and wonderful Sunday!
Old 08-03-2014, 02:55 PM   #1971
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Sunday afternoon here how is everyone doing? So for you Judder's I have asked this and I am sure you have answered this question a million times. Can JUDDing be done eating low carb foods? I am a slow learner .

Deb- Yep still cleaning at my church but not as often as I used to, but the stairs are still a killer workout.
Old 08-03-2014, 04:30 PM   #1972
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
^ That right there.....I have to believe that comment you just posted is the exact reason why I am loving JUDDD this time around (I tried it before but I wasn't on it this long). Seriously such a great way to lose (albeit slowly but sanely)...But the simple fact that you can have an unplanned event thrown into a rotation and be able to enjoy the event w/o too much of a derailment in the weight loss, is kinda important to me right now.

Yea, I still want the "fast losses" such as the ones one sees on HCG (especially reading how great Deb and Shari and Mag are doing on it with week one )
but for now, I'm in such a happy place...
CONGRATS YOU THREE ON A FANTASTIC WEEK!!!

Julie - you too are in such a great place. I mean, you can eat pizza for crying out loud and still see a loss on the scale?!?! That's a win.... I plead you to keep posting about your workouts. I need inspiration and I am going to squeeze it from you I have to get my booty back into it!! What good does it do me to lose and not tone?

Julie, you asked if doing JUDDD was easy to stick with? I'd have to say for the most part, yes. Down days are pretty easy and I think that has to do with me going from HCG into JUDDD with not much time in between? Also, I do find that when I eat "fats and proteins" on up days, I am more satiated on the next DD so I don't normally think about food? I fast during my DD (again with the exception of my coffee in the morning). I don't usually count calories on up days and on dds I try to get as much out of the cals as possible. Pretty basic. Pretty easy. And like Jen said, its a nice way of eating/weight loss because if an unplanned event pops up, it doesn't derail the progress one has made....I'm kinda loving it (for now)

Yesterday was a BLAST with the family and friends at the lake! The day was just PERFECT. Got drunk (of course). So I'm sure I'm dehydrated and the #s on the scale this morning aren't quite accurate but it's what I have to go with

Here we are:

AUGUST GOAL 180

Hoping each and every one of you have a blessed and wonderful Sunday!
Those are great numbers, firmly in the 180's and working toward the 70's!! I'm so glad it seems to be becoming natural for you. The dd's would be hard, but I do think having the freedom to choose what you like for those dd's makes it more enjoyable. Your body sure seems to like it and if it's a plan you can stick with it's a perfect choice! You really are doing so well on it!
I'm happy to share my workouts. I've been reading a researching a lot more lately and the weight lifting is the most exciting part of working out. Completely reshaping me while getting stronger and leaner? I'll take it! feels so good to feel your muscles peeking through the fat/skin layer! if you do some weights 2-3 times a week you'll help your body maintain your muscle mass while you lose weight-thereby losing fat, not lean muscle mass from your calorie deficit. A few simple moves-squats, dead lifts, shoulder presses and bench presses (look up strong lifts 5x5) would work well, and not take much time. If you're not using your muscles your body doesn't think you really need them, and might use them for fuel. Just my $0.02. Go lift a little .

Maggie-you're doing well. I've read of many folks doing Juddd low carb, with good results. I'm not sure I'd be able to sacrifice carbs and fast EOD. My sense of deprivation would be too great.

Good morning at church. Very happy at our new church! then out for yummy mexican afterwards. I'm full and happy! I need to hit the store and then I think I'll hit the gym. That way if I don't make it to the gym in CA this weekend, I will have already gotten in my 3 weight training sessions .
Old 08-04-2014, 05:10 AM   #1973
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Good Monday Morning!

So let me talk about my weekend. I am still doing Stillman's but I did eat a few times a more fatty meat. I had a pork chop on Sat. and then again on Sun. Down on the scale a total of 10 lbs. for this first so I'll take it! I am thinking of eating the Stillman's way M-F and then maybe eat the way I did this past weekend even if my loss is slow. I don't think my body cares for High Fat so eating somewhat more leaner protein and watching the dairy is working for me. Hubby got an extra pedometer from his doctor so he gave it to me to record my daily steps, it is really encouraging to see how many miles you can accomplish with just merely moving more. Looking forward to a new week.

Have a great Monday everyone.

Julie - What is EOD?

Last edited by MagieDen; 08-04-2014 at 05:19 AM..
Old 08-04-2014, 05:42 AM   #1974

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
So let me talk about my weekend. I am still doing Stillman's but I did eat a few times a more fatty meat. I had a pork chop on Sat. and then again on Sun. Down on the scale a total of 10 lbs. for this first so I'll take it! I am thinking of eating the Stillman's way M-F and then maybe eat the way I did this past weekend even if my loss is slow. I don't think my body cares for High Fat so eating somewhat more leaner protein and watching the dairy is working for me. Hubby got an extra pedometer from his doctor so he gave it to me to record my daily steps, it is really encouraging to see how many miles you can accomplish with just merely moving more. Looking forward to a new week.

Julie - What is EOD?
That is wonderful Maggie! do you what you have to do to keep your body happy!! 10 pounds!!!!

The party went smashingly after she had a few drinks and was able to settle down.. Of course I totally blew it and had some drinks which I normally do not have, and that hit me harder than I imagined it would... felt like all day yesterday. Did not weigh and won't until a few days have gone by..

I still need to get in and read how everyone is doing, but yesterday was a bust, so got nothing done.. will try to catch up later..
Old 08-04-2014, 06:05 AM   #1975

GM ladies,

Not feeling well today, called off work and will rest. I see everyone is still doing well! Deb, I'm with you...yesterday was a bust for me too. No scale for me either until I have a couple of good days in. Don't know what's wrong today...just feel 'off'...I'll check back in after I rest.
Old 08-04-2014, 06:19 AM   #1976

Quote:
GM ladies,

Not feeling well today, called off work and will rest. I see everyone is still doing well! Deb, I'm with you...yesterday was a bust for me too. No scale for me either until I have a couple of good days in. Don't know what's wrong today...just feel 'off'...I'll check back in after I rest.
Feel better Shari!!..
Old 08-04-2014, 09:42 AM   #1977
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post

Julie - What is EOD?
woohoo!! Wonderful!! So happy for you!! Your plan sounds doable and enjoyable!! Great job!!
EOD is every other day.

Deb-glad the party went well! Don't sweat the drinks, they'll come back off .

Quote:
GM ladies,

sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you're able to get some rest and are feeling better soon!

I had yummy Mexican for lunch yesterday and a bunch of chips . I did get to the gym and did my weights. planning to increase my weights this week as i drop my reps a bit. I'm off to do some interval cardio today. I should be on track for a full routine again this week. I can already feel a difference, dh says I look smaller (he's a smart man though and knows what to say ), and the body fat reading on my unreliable scale is down this week (1%, but I'll take it!).

I'm eating about 1650/1700 cals most days, 40% carbs, which still feels pretty decadent to me. I've lowered my fat levels to 30%, which has been the hardest adjustment. So far, so good.
Old 08-04-2014, 10:40 AM   #1978

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Hi peeps! We had a great weekend at the lake, just the 5 of us. Saturday was a beautiful day and then we had a camp fire. Sunday we went to lunch and then went home a little earlier than usual because DS had football practice. My eating was pretty good but I feel like I'm not making much progress at all. I'm seriously considering some type of fasting, like the 5:2 or 4:3. I can't commit to JUDDD with the EOD just yet. I like the idea of 4:3 and maybe do M-W-F as my fast days and then have T-Th-Sat-Sun as my normal eat days. I may try it for August and see how it goes. After that the football season starts so I may have to change things around. We have football Friday and Saturday so those would be my normal days. I could make Sun-Tues-Thurs my fasting days. Today I'm attempting a fast day. I had coffee/hwc/splenda for breakfast and that's it so far. I also want to still follow the THM principles for my meals just because I like the science behind it. I'm hoping to see some kind of movement on the scale this month! I'm tired of teetering between the same couple pounds. Anyhoo, that's my story for today I reserve the right to change my mind tomorrow!!! Praying I can make it through my first fasting day in a LONG time. We start cheer camp today too. That means Monday through Thursday long practices until school starts. Calgon, take me away!!!!
1/5/14 GOAL #1 BACK TO ONEDERLAND 3/4/14 MADE IT
3/4/14 GOAL #2 194.6 (20 LBS EVICTED FOR 2014)
TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME
Old 08-04-2014, 11:04 AM   #1979
Big Yapper!!!!

I'm exhausted just reading that Gracie! You are one busy momma in the Fall!
Do what is best for you now. If it means changing it up tomorrow, so be it! Sometimes our schedules won't allow us to do one particular diet or another. I say, roll with the punches and enjoy life
So glad you had a good weekend.

Juls - I know that feeling all too well...Remember I used to be a "heavy weight (as in LOTS OF POUNDS ON THE BAR) lifter. Breaking through muscle is quite a nice feeling
You seem to working well on your macros. You'll find your sweet spot soon!
KUTGW with the exercising. I'll continue to use you as my inspiration

Shari - Hopefully you feel better soon!!

Deb - Glad you enjoyed a few drinks. Sorry they made ya sick! Back on the wagon you go!

Maggie - You're melting!!! WHOOOHOOOO!!! Congrats!

Jen!!

everyone else

Yesterday I was "supposed" to have a DD but I ended up having Pho (YUMMM) with my sister and well, I'm not quite sure how many cals are in that sucker as the bowl was large enough to actually swim in it! LMAO Mostly broth and veggies but still....

Here's my weigh in:

AUGUST GOAL 180

8/4 ~ 188.5 (up day today)

Have a great rest of the day all!
Old 08-04-2014, 12:20 PM   #1980

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Here I am on the boat Saturday Yes, beer in hand I would be so happy to get down 20 pounds from here!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DCL.jpg (42.3 KB, 19 views)
Closed Thread