Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2014, 04:57 AM   #1921
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Hey ladies I am cold too. My hands and feet get cold and I noticed I had to use a light blanket last night which has been a first for me but then again the temps here in MI have gone down at night. Nah I know Hcg cold and I am experiencing it and don't mind at all. Day 2 is going alright had HB eggs this morning with some chicken and Green/White Tea along with H20 this morning and lunch was Tuna with a little mustard,a little LF Cottage Cheese and then you guessed it another HB egg. Dinner will be Lean Hamburger made into to meataballas(that's supposed to sound Italian- ). No headache today, hurray! So my daughter-in-law is having a baby and I am sooo excited. My DS Justin who was in the Army is the father to be. I am going out tomorrow to buy a Pandora bead that is a Kangaroo with a baby Joey in it's pouch to remind me of when they told me I was going to be a Gamma. Daughter-in-law and son are not announcing to everyone that is not close family until she is almost done with her 1st Trimester which I think is wise. Well just wanted to share my joy with you all since I really can't tell anyone really close to me, like what can you all do from cyber-space.

Hope you are all doing well on your plans.
This is just such wonderful news Maggie!!! So happy for your whole family, a new one!! So jealous!. I don't even have a married kid yet!

I don't really get cold EVER, even with HCG. I am just a hot blooded person I guess!..

Hope you got through the day ok Maggie, pulling for you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Hello beautiful ladies!

It is EWL time! I am soooo in love with Chris Powell. Tonight's episode is a tear jerker

Deb, Shari, and Maggie-Stillmans and HCG 2.0 sounds like it is working very well. Today I had a headache too...not sure why as I've not had headaches on DD's. I remember HHCG making me very cold in the past.

Pati-I love love love that your UD's are going to fit right in with your life. I love when that happens. I have had a few times where I was a little nervous about a DD that fell on a Fri or Sat or Sun! Lol! I just make sure DH knows when I am limiting myself and when he can cook! lol! It definitely helps that DH can cook

Jan and Gracie-Hope y'all are having a nice evening. I'll see everyone tomorrow.

Kiss Kiss!
Morning Jen!!! I loved the show last night too!!.. I just cannot imagine how hard that was for her, and it is wonderful that her son is now in her life! PLUS.. she did marvelous!!.. I love me some Chris Powell!...

Hope the headache went away, and you are doing so good Jen, just keep it up!!... JUDDD loves you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Deb-thanks! Patience is not my forte! you're doing great girlie!

That patience thing... you're doing great! Cold sounds wonderful to me!

Sooo sweet!! Babies are such a blessing! You're menu sounds great!!

You guys being cold sounds delightful to me!! 111deg today and it's more humid than usual for some reason . Took the girls to the waterpark and melted all day! Feeling good - did a great Zumba class today! Loosened up my back well. weights and more Zumba (maybe) tomorrow love it! In the zone baby!
O M G JULIE!!! I could not live where you live, I would just be melting day in and day out... even without the humidity, that is just wayyyyyyyyyy too hot for me!!.

I have family in Yuma, AZ. that have lived there all their lives, and we used to go visit.. never could stand the darn heat!.. Even my cousin said it was pretty unbearable recently and he does construction...

You just keep on going you WARRIER!!! you know what it takes and you are doing such great things for your body!!..

Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2014, 05:00 AM   #1922

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Happy Hump Day!

LOL, thanks Deb! Hope you had a nice release....

Maggie~how sweet...yes, I remember you mentioning your son and his wife from before. So excited for you to become a grandma!

Jen~I record EWL on my DVR and am behind. It's very motivating, especially when all I'm doing is using my treadmill while I watch it and it's nothing compared to their workouts LOL. Hope you had a great DD.

Julie~WTG!!! You're doing so well making lifestyle changes!!

Pati, Gracie, Jan...hope all is well!

Down 1.6 lbs, 187.2....so anxious to get firmly into the 170's again. BBL...
Wonderful job there Shari!!!..

I also lost well, 2.6! So now back in the 70's and hopefully heading towards the 60's next week!.. So happy I decided to get this going.. and YOU TOO!... YOU WILL be back in the 70's soon!!..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 05:59 AM   #1923
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Pati-I love love love that your UD's are going to fit right in with your life. I love when that happens. I have had a few times where I was a little nervous about a DD that fell on a Fri or Sat or Sun! Lol! I just make sure DH knows when I am limiting myself and when he can cook! lol! It definitely helps that DH can cook
This is too funny!!! DH does about 75% of the cooking and I do the same thing!
Yesterday I went to the store. Picked up a slab of ribs. When I saw him last night I said these are for Thursday, tomorrow is an down day so you guys can't have yummy food! LMAO
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 06:00 AM   #1924
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Down 1.6 lbs, 187.2....so anxious to get firmly into the 170's again. BBL...
CONGRATS!
Old 07-30-2014, 06:01 AM   #1925
Big Yapper!!!!

Deb - Nice loss too!!!

Here I am:

Here we go for July:
June #s (started 199. Goal 190. Last weigh in of the month was 190.5)
July goal is 185

7/1 ~ 193 (down day & much needed! Look at the jump in scale! YIKES!)
7/2 ~ 190 (up day today)
7/3 ~ 191 (down day today)
7/4 ~ 189.5 (up day today) HAPPY 4TH EVERYONE!!!!
7/5 ~ 190.5 (down day today)
7/6 ~ 189.5 (up day today)
7/7 ~ 191.5 (down day today)
7/8 ~ 189.5 (up day today)
7/9 ~ 190.5 ( up day today - wonky week. working the down days in as much as possible)
7/10 ~ 190.5 (down day today)
7/11 ~ 189 (camping)
7/12 ~ DNW (camping)
7/13 ~ DNW (camping)
7/14 ~ DNW (camping)
7/15 ~ 192 (down day today)
7/16 ~ 189.5 (up day today)
7/17 ~ 191 (down day today)
7/18 ~ 189 (up day today)
7/19 ~ 191 (up day)
7/20 ~ 190.5 (up day)
7/21 ~ 191.5 (very much needed down day)
7/22 ~ 189.5 (up day today)
7/23 ~ 190.5 (supposed to be a dd today...boss's retirement party soooooo?!?)
7/24 ~ 188.5 (up day today - managed the party EXTREMELY well!!!!)
7/25 ~ DNW (camping)
7/26 ~ DNW (camping)
7/27 ~ DNW (camping)
7/28 ~ 193 (down day today)
7/29 ~ 190.5 (up day today)
7/30 ~ 191.5 (down day today)

Pati
Old 07-30-2014, 06:43 AM   #1926

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Good morning! I've been very busy trying to catch up with work after vacation. It looks like we have a couple people back on hcg - congrats on the nice losses!!! I didn't exercise yesterday because I was sore. I walked for over an hour on Monday and then planked for 60 seconds. My goodness is that HARD! I had mostly E meals yesterday because it was all I had in the house. I went grocery shopping last night so I'm nice and stocked now.

Shari ~ way to go on dropping those pounds!

Deb ~ you too! I love those first week losses.

Jen ~ you seem to be doing great with JUDDD. Hope see a new decade today!

Magie ~ congrats on becoming a grandma! How exciting

Julie ~ I would not be able to make it in 111* weather It's actually cold here in Pittsburgh. We broke a record yesterday set back in 1875 - low of 52 or something like that!

Pati ~ Hoping you see a new low tomorrow! Are you going to stick with JUDDD or do another round? I remember you were going back and forth with it.

I plan on weighing Friday morning and see how much damage vacation did. Hoping it's not too bad. I really hate the scale though. It tends to make me have a bad day if I don't like the number. How stupid!!! My plan for today is all S meals (low-carb, higher fat). I think I need a good detox today!
1/5/14 GOAL #1 BACK TO ONEDERLAND 3/4/14 MADE IT
3/4/14 GOAL #2 194.6 (20 LBS EVICTED FOR 2014)
TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME
Gracie514 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 07:08 AM   #1927
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
This is just such wonderful news Maggie!!! So happy for your whole family, a new one!! So jealous!. I don't even have a married kid yet!

I don't really get cold EVER, even with HCG. I am just a hot blooded person I guess!..

Hope you got through the day ok Maggie, pulling for you!!

Morning Jen!!! I loved the show last night too!!.. I just cannot imagine how hard that was for her, and it is wonderful that her son is now in her life! PLUS.. she did marvelous!!.. I love me some Chris Powell!...

Hope the headache went away, and you are doing so good Jen, just keep it up!!... JUDDD loves you!

O M G JULIE!!! I could not live where you live, I would just be melting day in and day out... even without the humidity, that is just wayyyyyyyyyy too hot for me!!.

I have family in Yuma, AZ. that have lived there all their lives, and we used to go visit.. never could stand the darn heat!.. Even my cousin said it was pretty unbearable recently and he does construction...

You just keep on going you WARRIER!!! you know what it takes and you are doing such great things for your body!!..
Yuma is even hotter than here-which is tough to pull off! Usually, w/o this odd humidity, I don't mind it one bit. Earlier in the summer, before monsoon season, it was our regular dry heat and I had goosebumps in 105! Water evaporates so quickly it has a cooling effect-evaporative cooling. Very cool! but this rare humidity reminds me of back east-icky! No thanks! I shouldn't complain, we've had a cooler summer than usual. Our winter was so spectacular this year, anything would make it worth it for me. I hate the cold! Thanks for the support on my workouts! I'm hoping for the best!
Hope stillmans is treating you right!

Quote:
Wonderful job there Shari!!!..

I also lost well, 2.6! So now back in the 70's and hopefully heading towards the 60's next week!.. So happy I decided to get this going.. and YOU TOO!... YOU WILL be back in the 70's soon!!..
Woot, woot! That's the hcg magic!!

Shari-nice drop! You'll be there (170's) soon! Keep it up!!

Pati-you'll be down nicely tomorrow after your dd today!

Gracie-I let the scale impact me too. I know it's silly, but when it's nice to me, I have a happier day! hope your cleansing day goes well!

Busy day today for me. Dd(11) has camp at the Apple store the next 3 mornings-which will rearrange my workouts, my nephew is in the hospital so we're going to visit him this morning, and I need to go to the community college to pay for dd(14)'s first college class. . Dd(14) has volleyball open gym today too! I will get a workout I there somewhere.
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 10:31 AM   #1928

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Deb - Nice loss too!!!

Here I am:

Here we go for July:
July goal is 185

7/2 ~ 190 (up day today)
7/9 ~ 190.5 ( up day today - wonky week. working the down days in as much as possible)
7/11 ~ 189 (camping)
7/12 ~ DNW (camping)
7/13 ~ DNW (camping)
7/14 ~ DNW (camping)
7/19 ~ 191 (up day)
7/20 ~ 190.5 (up day)
7/25 ~ DNW (camping)
7/26 ~ DNW (camping)
7/27 ~ DNW (camping)

Pati
Look at your weight after your up day compared to the previous one. You are DOWN GIRL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Good morning! I've been very busy trying to catch up with work after vacation. It looks like we have a couple people back on hcg - congrats on the nice losses!!! I didn't exercise yesterday because I was sore. I walked for over an hour on Monday and then planked for 60 seconds. My goodness is that HARD! I had mostly E meals yesterday because it was all I had in the house. I went grocery shopping last night so I'm nice and stocked now.

Shari ~ way to go on dropping those pounds!

Deb ~ you too! I love those first week losses.

Jen ~ you seem to be doing great with JUDDD. Hope see a new decade today!

Magie ~ congrats on becoming a grandma! How exciting

Julie ~ I would not be able to make it in 111* weather It's actually cold here in Pittsburgh. We broke a record yesterday set back in 1875 - low of 52 or something like that!

Pati ~ Hoping you see a new low tomorrow! Are you going to stick with JUDDD or do another round? I remember you were going back and forth with it.

I plan on weighing Friday morning and see how much damage vacation did. Hoping it's not too bad. I really hate the scale though. It tends to make me have a bad day if I don't like the number. How stupid!!! My plan for today is all S meals (low-carb, higher fat). I think I need a good detox today!
Planking is HARD!!!!! omg.. good for you! Congrats for staying off the scale for awhile, no need to let it get to you.. Yes!! I LOVE first week HCG losses!!

Quote:
Yuma is even hotter than here-which is tough to pull off! Usually, w/o this odd humidity, I don't mind it one bit. Earlier in the summer, before monsoon season, it was our regular dry heat and I had goosebumps in 105! Water evaporates so quickly it has a cooling effect-evaporative cooling. Very cool! but this rare humidity reminds me of back east-icky! No thanks! I shouldn't complain, we've had a cooler summer than usual. Our winter was so spectacular this year, anything would make it worth it for me. I hate the cold! Thanks for the support on my workouts! I'm hoping for the best!
Hope stillmans is treating you right!

Woot, woot! That's the hcg magic!!

Shari-nice drop! You'll be there (170's) soon! Keep it up!!

Pati-you'll be down nicely tomorrow after your dd today!

Gracie-I let the scale impact me too. I know it's silly, but when it's nice to me, I have a happier day! hope your cleansing day goes well!

Busy day today for me. Dd(11) has camp at the Apple store the next 3 mornings-which will rearrange my workouts, my nephew is in the hospital so we're going to visit him this morning, and I need to go to the community college to pay for dd(14)'s first college class. . Dd(14) has volleyball open gym today too! I will get a workout I there somewhere.
Julie, I didn't realize you also had humidity with this recent heat! YIKES!!!! Stay cool!

WHAT?? 14 yo with her first college class? WOW... my how time flies.. and good luck to her!!! Sorry about your nephew, hope all is well.

Sounds like you are a busy lady!.. have a great day in any case!!
Old 07-30-2014, 04:40 PM   #1929
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/236.6/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/JUDDD
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Quote:
This is too funny!!! DH does about 75% of the cooking and I do the same thing!
Yesterday I went to the store. Picked up a slab of ribs. When I saw him last night I said these are for Thursday, tomorrow is an down day so you guys can't have yummy food! LMAO
I nearly spit my water out That is exactly how I think. They will NOT eat good food when I cannot. They can have stuff I don't care about
Jenmay78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 04:51 PM   #1930
Major LCF Poster!

I cannot remember if I checked in this morning as it was a crazy busy day at work. I had escalations with customers and have three new account executives to support. My life is about to get interesting. I would be happy with a raise right now! lol!

I weighed this morning and was 240.2...so close to the 230's...Today's an UD so it's not very likely that I'll see a shiny pretty new number tomorrow, but you never know

Deb- You are Shari are rockin' girl! I love seeing the losses. I read a little bit about Stillmans. It seems very interesting. How many calories are you taking in per day? Just curious

Shari- Ditto on the rockin'! I'm thrilled that you are on the losing train again and fast losses are definitely awesome in my book. Keep it up!

Julie- Heat...ugh...I live in TX and it's been pretty mild this year. I would rather have the heat than the cold though. I don't do well with the cold. Brrrrr....

Gracie- Hi darlin'. I'm doing well with JUDDD. It definitely seems to work for me so I'll stay with it. I just have ADD when it comes to sticking with a WOE. I get bored and see other's results and become envious I guess...

Pati- You crack me up...today was an UD and DH was cooking something I didn't especially have a taste for so I went and picked up some mac and cheese at a cool hippy organic store in our neighborhood. Not Kraft...good organic mac and cheese with yummy cheese with Parmesan sprinkled on top. I shared with my 4 year old. And bought some organic peanut butter cookies...ate 3...yum yum yum

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...g-journey.html
Old 07-31-2014, 05:20 AM   #1931

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
Everyone is doing wonderfully well!! Love to read how different plans are working. Running late so quick post until I get to work, down 1.2 to 186 even. I've been eating rogue, more fat..not cutting fat off meats and using regular dressing for salads. For me, I can't go totally low fat because I'll want to cheat as my body craves fat the longer I restrict fat. Losses may be slower because of this, especially after this first week, but I'm not putting a limit on how many days I'm doing this yet...just going day by day until I've had enough and/or see a number/weight I'm comfortable with. I know next weekend will be more challenging as I have plans to go out for bday (dinners) and the following Friday the moms and I are going out for a new school year gathering (where did the summer go...school again already?? ).
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 05:31 AM   #1932

Quote:
I cannot remember if I checked in this morning as it was a crazy busy day at work. I had escalations with customers and have three new account executives to support. My life is about to get interesting. I would be happy with a raise right now! lol!

I weighed this morning and was 240.2...so close to the 230's...Today's an UD so it's not very likely that I'll see a shiny pretty new number tomorrow, but you never know

Deb- You are Shari are rockin' girl! I love seeing the losses. I read a little bit about Stillmans. It seems very interesting. How many calories are you taking in per day? Just curious

Shari- Ditto on the rockin'! I'm thrilled that you are on the losing train again and fast losses are definitely awesome in my book. Keep it up!

Julie- Heat...ugh...I live in TX and it's been pretty mild this year. I would rather have the heat than the cold though. I don't do well with the cold. Brrrrr....

Gracie- Hi darlin'. I'm doing well with JUDDD. It definitely seems to work for me so I'll stay with it. I just have ADD when it comes to sticking with a WOE. I get bored and see other's results and become envious I guess...

Pati- You crack me up...today was an UD and DH was cooking something I didn't especially have a taste for so I went and picked up some mac and cheese at a cool hippy organic store in our neighborhood. Not Kraft...good organic mac and cheese with yummy cheese with Parmesan sprinkled on top. I shared with my 4 year old. And bought some organic peanut butter cookies...ate 3...yum yum yum
Jen, you are going to get to the 30's within days.. so happy for you!! I love how you girls are doing so well on JUDDD! Just shows you how different plans are NOT for everyone, no one size fits all!..

Quote:
Everyone is doing wonderfully well!! Love to read how different plans are working. Running late so quick post until I get to work, down 1.2 to 186 even. I've been eating rogue, more fat..not cutting fat off meats and using regular dressing for salads. For me, I can't go totally low fat because I'll want to cheat as my body craves fat the longer I restrict fat. Losses may be slower because of this, especially after this first week, but I'm not putting a limit on how many days I'm doing this yet...just going day by day until I've had enough and/or see a number/weight I'm comfortable with. I know next weekend will be more challenging as I have plans to go out for bday (dinners) and the following Friday the moms and I are going out for a new school year gathering (where did the summer go...school again already?? ).
Shari, that is fantastic!! Good luck with your weekends! I know you can make some good choices for YOU! PLUS enjoy your time with friends and family..

I was also really dragging the first few days and decided to just eat it Low Carb and not worry about fat either.. I would rather feel good, and keep on losing, than try to be strict Low Fat. So we are on the same page about this...

My loss this morning was only .8 but hey! I ate well yesterday... I cannot complain about any loss, since I was actually gaining last week with an out of control hunger... so much happier this week!
Old 07-31-2014, 06:00 AM   #1933
Big Yapper!!!!

Just can not handle today...I didn't think I'd be in this bad of shape seeing my boss leave (today is his official 'physical' last day here). We're going to lunch. Not sure I'll manage....

17 fun filled years with my Dad away from home....

(sorry guys...)

Just for accountability...Here is where I am today (and I don't even care!)

Here we go for July:
July goal is 185

7/2 ~ 190 (up day today)
7/11 ~ 189 (camping)
7/12 ~ DNW (camping)
7/13 ~ DNW (camping)
7/14 ~ DNW (camping)
7/19 ~ 191 (up day)
7/20 ~ 190.5 (up day)
7/25 ~ DNW (camping)
7/26 ~ DNW (camping)
7/27 ~ DNW (camping)
7/31 ~ 188.5 (up day today)

I'll get it together eventually and come back to read more. (sorry to be a such a downer)
Old 07-31-2014, 06:07 AM   #1934

Quote:

Just can not handle today...I didn't think I'd be in this bad of shape seeing my boss leave (today is his official 'physical' last day here). We're going to lunch. Not sure I'll manage....

17 fun filled years with my Dad away from home....

(sorry guys...)

Just for accountability...Here is where I am today (and I don't even care!)

Here we go for July:
July goal is 185

7/2 ~ 190 (up day today)
7/11 ~ 189 (camping)
7/12 ~ DNW (camping)
7/13 ~ DNW (camping)
7/14 ~ DNW (camping)
7/19 ~ 191 (up day)
7/20 ~ 190.5 (up day)
7/25 ~ DNW (camping)
7/26 ~ DNW (camping)
7/27 ~ DNW (camping)

I'll get it together eventually and come back to read more. (sorry to be a such a downer)
AWE PATI!!! I am so sorry you are an emotional wreck today, but it is so understandable.. spending that much time with a wonderful person and boss! There is no way, that you would not be. Sorry hon..

CONGRATS!!!! on the big loss.. I know you say you don't care, but this is so good! Hang in there today.. I hope he is leaving because I wants to
Old 07-31-2014, 06:08 AM   #1935

Jen, I forgot to answer your question on calories.. I am eating around 800 or so a day..
Old 07-31-2014, 06:21 AM   #1936
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Mini-Goal #1-213 lbs.
WOE: Low Carb/Exercise/Whatever else will work for me
Start Date: Everyday!
Good Wednesday Morning!

Hey everyone, I'm still here plugging along. I so want to respond to everyone so if I don't respond to you I hope we still can be friends?

So I have completed 3 full days on the Stillman's Diet and I still can't believe I am not craving sweets. I have stuck to eating LF and lean meats for the past 3 days and really do plan on sticking with it for another 18 days. My nemesis (sp?) the scale has decided to so graciously release 6 lbs from its grips. I really don't care if it is water weight because my hands, feet overall body feels soooooo much better, truly it does. So far so good on not any major cravings but this morning I made a lovely Swiss Cheese Quiche for hubby that had stuff in it that I shouldn't/wouldn't eat. I had my Lean Turkey Bacon and HB egg and was completely satisfied. I may not feel this down the road but for now I will take it. I got my Kangaroo mama and baby Pandora bead yesterday and also my DS#2 bought it for me along with another one. I got the all seeing eye(he has a tatoo of it on his arm, kids you gotta love them) to remind me of his getting these for me. He kinda sorta missed Mother's Day so he was making up for me, that's alright "I'll take it!" I enjoyed my day with him at the Mall and he even held my hand IN PUBLIC!!! I love my boys, even if they drive me nuts at times.

Jen - From your numbers it truly looks as if JUDDD is working for you. Kuddos to you on not over doing it with certain foods because that is my greatest problem with eating certain foods and I know it. I wish you great success with this woe. Is JUDDD even doable low carb?

Shari & Deb- If you have to have some fat just eat it. I think eggs has some good fat in it unlike some juicey steak but you get the idea. Hey so what about slow losses your body will adjust accordingly.

Pati- You too are doing wonderfully with JUDDD, keep it up!

Gracie- Welcome back from your vacation, I hope you had a great time.

Julie - You RAWK whatever plan you follow, keep it up.

If I have forgotten anyone, sorry.

Have a wonderful day!

Old 07-31-2014, 07:03 AM   #1937
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Julie, I didn't realize you also had humidity with this recent heat! YIKES!!!! Stay cool!

WHAT?? 14 yo with her first college class? WOW... my how time flies.. and good luck to her!!! Sorry about your nephew, hope all is well.

Sounds like you are a busy lady!.. have a great day in any case!!
Nice lost lady!!
We don't s usually have humidity, which is why it's so miserable! It'll go, but while it's here it's icky!
Yes, I have dd in a Spanish 101 class this Fall. Her first college class and hopefully it'll be a good experience. There sre some subjects I can't/won't cover at home, so this'll be how we do it (I think). If she struggles too much, we will reevaluate. But she's smart, and needs the challenge.
My little nephew is doing ok. He looks exhausted, and will be monitored closely until they can get a solid baseline on Bs and insulin dosing. Poor thing! They're all going to have a hard time for a while. But, like my brother said, being in Childrerns Hospital makes him apprecite that their son ONLY has diabetes.

Quote:

You're doing great...almost there!! And you lowered your goal, btw, you MADE your original goal for July, you can keep your humidity! I don't mind heat, well, I prefer heat to cold like you, but this sticky heavy feeling? Yuck! Hope you're in the 30's soon!!

Maggie-sweet you got some time with your son . Very cute! We nice loss from 3 days on Stillmans! I didn't lose that well on hcg! WTG! And glad you're feeling better-that'll keep you motivated too!

Shari-you need to eat what will work for you. And obviously, this is working for you! you're doing great and your plan to reevaluate as you go is good. KUTGW!

Pati- so sorry...I'm sure it's going to be a rough day!! But for the new number!

Gracie-hope you're doing well!

Hi Jan!
Old 07-31-2014, 07:08 AM   #1938

Quote:
Hey everyone, I'm still here plugging along. I so want to respond to everyone so if I don't respond to you I hope we still can be friends?

So I have completed 3 full days on the Stillman's Diet and I still can't believe I am not craving sweets. I have stuck to eating LF and lean meats for the past 3 days and really do plan on sticking with it for another 18 days. My nemesis (sp?) the scale has decided to so graciously release 6 lbs from its grips. I really don't care if it is water weight because my hands, feet overall body feels soooooo much better, truly it does. So far so good on not any major cravings but this morning I made a lovely Swiss Cheese Quiche for hubby that had stuff in it that I shouldn't/wouldn't eat. I had my Lean Turkey Bacon and HB egg and was completely satisfied. I may not feel this down the road but for now I will take it. I got my Kangaroo mama and baby Pandora bead yesterday and also my DS#2 bought it for me along with another one. I got the all seeing eye(he has a tatoo of it on his arm, kids you gotta love them) to remind me of his getting these for me. He kinda sorta missed Mother's Day so he was making up for me, that's alright "I'll take it!" I enjoyed my day with him at the Mall and he even held my hand IN PUBLIC!!! I love my boys, even if they drive me nuts at times.

Jen - From your numbers it truly looks as if JUDDD is working for you. Kuddos to you on not over doing it with certain foods because that is my greatest problem with eating certain foods and I know it. I wish you great success with this woe. Is JUDDD even doable low carb?

Shari & Deb- If you have to have some fat just eat it. I think eggs has some good fat in it unlike some juicey steak but you get the idea. Hey so what about slow losses your body will adjust accordingly.

Pati- You too are doing wonderfully with JUDDD, keep it up!

Gracie- Welcome back from your vacation, I hope you had a great time.

Julie - You RAWK whatever plan you follow, keep it up.

If I have forgotten anyone, sorry.

Have a wonderful day!

Wow, wonderful loss Maggie!! WHO CARES if it is water, you are right! It is less weight your body has to deal with. I so agree!!

So SWEET about your son!.. I love it when they act like you actually exist... Glad you got to enjoy the day...

Hope your day today goes well!
Old 07-31-2014, 07:08 AM   #1939
Big Yapper!!!!

Well, I'm down a smidge, to 154.8. It sloooww! I am sore, pretty much every day, wnd wt least back below 155. I am lifting heavier and eating a lot of carbs, so it's an adjustment. I would like to have those calipers to track body fat. My scale tells me something different (BF) every time I get on it. Definitely not reliable!

Today is a rest day, but I may do a Zumba class if I can fit it in. I did 20 min of HIIT on the treadmill after lifting yesterday-so that's my third cardio session of the week. I may just skip it today and lift tomorrow and then rest the weekend. I highly doubt I am over training, but I also appreciate the value of time off from exercise to rebuild and repair. I'm adding in more cardio too, even though I don't like it much. Hoping it really will burn off some fat! Ha!

Aside from my workouts, I feel like I am eating well. I suspect I will need to drop my calories further as time goes on, but may do rode of the zig zagging naturally over the weekend . If I don't train today, I may lower cals a bit.... Always fiddling with the plan.
Old 07-31-2014, 07:23 AM   #1940

Quote:
Well, I'm down a smidge, to 154.8. It sloooww! I am sore, pretty much every day, wnd wt least back below 155. I am lifting heavier and eating a lot of carbs, so it's an adjustment. I would like to have those calipers to track body fat. My scale tells me something different (BF) every time I get on it. Definitely not reliable!

Today is a rest day, but I may do a Zumba class if I can fit it in. I did 20 min of HIIT on the treadmill after lifting yesterday-so that's my third cardio session of the week. I may just skip it today and lift tomorrow and then rest the weekend. I highly doubt I am over training, but I also appreciate the value of time off from exercise to rebuild and repair. I'm adding in more cardio too, even though I don't like it much. Hoping it really will burn off some fat! Ha!

Aside from my workouts, I feel like I am eating well. I suspect I will need to drop my calories further as time goes on, but may do rode of the zig zagging naturally over the weekend . If I don't train today, I may lower cals a bit.... Always fiddling with the plan.
Don't we all fiddle with the plan?

Congrats on what you are doing though, exercise, plus eating WELL plus still losing... WOW

I know what you mean about the body fat% on the scale changing daily. Unfortunately they told me it was because of hydration, but that means we will never really get an accurate %... ugh... oh well, get you some calipers..
Old 08-01-2014, 04:58 AM   #1941

Morning all. not much time this lovely Friday morning, but another pound down today.. so that is 8.4 since Monday. Still have the weekend, but I know I am going to be eating more fat this weekend, so even if I stay the same I am ok with that!..

Hope everyone is doing well!! Have a wonderful weekend!!
Old 08-01-2014, 05:46 AM   #1942
Major LCF Poster!

Hi everyone! Quick and sweet with me. I met my July goal and set a new goal for August.

235 happy goal and 232 ridiculous goal...I am 239.2 this morning after a hard DD. I wanted to cave, but didn't. Super proud of myself.

I'll check in later!
Old 08-01-2014, 06:05 AM   #1943
Big Yapper!!!!

Good morning my loves....So I decided to come to work on a Friday *jawdrops* LOL
I feel better. Yesterday was truly emotional day for many here. Deb, yea the boss left on his own will. He needed to retire to enjoy the rest of his life. Unfortunately, his health is not well so he was dwelling on that.... My family loves him so much...I refuse to let him go and not ever keep in touch so I will be a thorn on his side

My goodness Deb, you're so kicking butt with what you're doing! AMAZING LOSSES!!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!!

Jen - I am soooo proud for you sticking to your DD. Some are sooooo tough but if you have your head on straight, you can always get through it. I know there have been times where I just go to sleep earlier cuz the day is just kicking my bootay!!! LOL
What's your August goal?

Julie - You are my motivation! Seriously...I need to get to moving my butt (exercise wise) I mean I have a desk job but I move around so much that most days I make my goal of walking 7K steps (I use a fitbit). That's not enough tho. I need to EXERCISE!
You are doing wonderfully KEEP IT UP!

Mags - WOOOOHOOO!!! A loss is a loss regardless if its water or not CONGRATS AND KEEP IT UP!!!!

Shari - You're losing well too! I'm so proud of you and the rest of the 'losers' Y'all are making me want to 'juice' LOL

Gracemiester - Wazzz up!?!? When do you weigh in for the week? You're diet is on point so I am sure you'll see a drop KUTGW!!

Here's my accountability post...

Here we go for July:
July goal is 185

7/2 ~ 190 (up day today)
7/11 ~ 189 (camping)
7/12 ~ DNW (camping)
7/13 ~ DNW (camping)
7/14 ~ DNW (camping)
7/19 ~ 191 (up day)
7/20 ~ 190.5 (up day)
7/25 ~ DNW (camping)
7/26 ~ DNW (camping)
7/27 ~ DNW (camping)
8/1 ~ 190.0 (down day today)

I'm thinking over what I want to do as a goal...I really didn't make "goal" for July so I may keep it at 185. Who knows

Have a blessed day everyone!!!
Old 08-01-2014, 06:11 AM   #1944
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Mini-Goal #1-213 lbs.
WOE: Low Carb/Exercise/Whatever else will work for me
Start Date: Everyday!
Good morning everyone I hope your morning goes well for you.

Deb- Way to go on the loss, I'm with you I will take anything I can get. I am learning to be patient with myself and my body and not get my panties all in a twist about what the scale says(not always easy to do especially if you eat to plan ). You have a great weekend my friend.

Jen - Your goals look great, you will hit the 230's for sure this month. You've got this!

I am doing alright down another 2 so that is good. Visiting a friend today in the hospital who is going through a rough time physically. I am learning not to take this body for granted that I have been graciously given so what my friend is going through has been a wake-up call for me for sure. Well take care of yourselves today ladies and be good to those around you.

Happy Weendend!

MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 06:46 AM   #1945
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Good morning my loves....So I decided to come to work on a Friday *jawdrops* LOL
I feel better. Yesterday was truly emotional day for many here. Deb, yea the boss left on his own will. He needed to retire to enjoy the rest of his life. Unfortunately, his health is not well so he was dwelling on that.... My family loves him so much...I refuse to let him go and not ever keep in touch so I will be a thorn on his side

My goodness Deb, you're so kicking butt with what you're doing! AMAZING LOSSES!!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!!

Jen - I am soooo proud for you sticking to your DD. Some are sooooo tough but if you have your head on straight, you can always get through it. I know there have been times where I just go to sleep earlier cuz the day is just kicking my bootay!!! LOL
What's your August goal?

Julie - You are my motivation! Seriously...I need to get to moving my butt (exercise wise) I mean I have a desk job but I move around so much that most days I make my goal of walking 7K steps (I use a fitbit). That's not enough tho. I need to EXERCISE!
You are doing wonderfully KEEP IT UP!

Mags - WOOOOHOOO!!! A loss is a loss regardless if its water or not CONGRATS AND KEEP IT UP!!!!

Shari - You're losing well too! I'm so proud of you and the rest of the 'losers' Y'all are making me want to 'juice' LOL

Gracemiester - Wazzz up!?!? When do you weigh in for the week? You're diet is on point so I am sure you'll see a drop KUTGW!!

Here's my accountability post...

Here we go for July:
July goal is 185

7/2 ~ 190 (up day today)
7/11 ~ 189 (camping)
7/12 ~ DNW (camping)
7/13 ~ DNW (camping)
7/14 ~ DNW (camping)
7/19 ~ 191 (up day)
7/20 ~ 190.5 (up day)
7/25 ~ DNW (camping)
7/26 ~ DNW (camping)
7/27 ~ DNW (camping)
8/1 ~ 190.0 (down day today)

I'm thinking over what I want to do as a goal...I really didn't make "goal" for July so I may keep it at 185. Who knows

Have a blessed day everyone!!!
Pati! You did great in July. 4.5 pounds is nothing to shake a stick at! You did it while camping...you are my hero!

My August goal is 235 (happy) 232 (ridiculous happy)
Old 08-01-2014, 07:14 AM   #1946
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Pati! You did great in July. 4.5 pounds is nothing to shake a stick at! You did it while camping...you are my hero!

My August goal is 235 (happy) 232 (ridiculous happy)
D'oy...I should have read slower! Those are good goals. You'll hit the 232, I'm sure

Let's see...If tomorrow I see a 187 something, I will do a 182 goal. (5 lbs). If I see a 188 something, I'll do a 183 goal. LOL I would love to see 17something!!! A girl can dream right?!
Old 08-01-2014, 07:26 AM   #1947
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
D'oy...I should have read slower! Those are good goals. You'll hit the 232, I'm sure

Let's see...If tomorrow I see a 187 something, I will do a 182 goal. (5 lbs). If I see a 188 something, I'll do a 183 goal. LOL I would love to see 17something!!! A girl can dream right?!
You are close girly! You can dream it to reality. I'm a big believer in this WOE. It is slower for sure, but I don't mind. I would love to lose 8 lbs a month...that would be delightful!
Old 08-01-2014, 07:56 AM   #1948
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Don't we all fiddle with the plan?

Congrats on what you are doing though, exercise, plus eating WELL plus still losing... WOW

I know what you mean about the body fat% on the scale changing daily. Unfortunately they told me it was because of hydration, but that means we will never really get an accurate %... ugh... oh well, get you some calipers..
True, you're a notorious fiddler . I read yesterday to have your feet wet on the metal plates-it gives a more accurate reading? News to me! There is also a trend it will show, if it's at the same time every day, that even if it's off, it'll be consistently off and show trends. Still not sure I buy it...

Quote:
Morning all. not much time this lovely Friday morning, but another pound down today.. so that is 8.4 since Monday. Still have the weekend, but I know I am going to be eating more fat this weekend, so even if I stay the same I am ok with that!..

Hope everyone is doing well!! Have a wonderful weekend!!
Woohoo!, that's so wonderful!! You're rocking this first week!!

Quote:
Hi everyone! Quick and sweet with me. I met my July goal and set a new goal for August.

235 happy goal and 232 ridiculous goal...I am 239.2 this morning after a hard DD. I wanted to cave, but didn't. Super proud of myself.

I'll check in later!
wonderful!, woohoo!! You're rocking it too!! WTG!!

Quote:

Deb- Way to go on the loss, I'm with you I will take anything I can get. I am learning to be patient with myself and my body and not get my panties all in a twist about what the scale says(not always easy to do especially if you eat to plan ). You have a great weekend my friend.

Jen - Your goals look great, you will hit the 230's for sure this month. You've got this!

I am doing alright down another 2 so that is good. Visiting a friend today in the hospital who is going through a rough time physically. I am learning not to take this body for granted that I have been graciously given so what my friend is going through has been a wake-up call for me for sure. Well take care of yourselves today ladies and be good to those around you.

Happy Weendend!

Good perspective check! I take things for granted sometimes, and it's always good to be reminded. on your friend. My 2 y.o. Nephew was just diagnosed with diabetes. It was quite a shock and sobering.

Pati-your next month should be a bit quieter, right? With all the running around you did, that's a good months result! Hope August is great too!

You're all losing so well!! I'm always tempted to find a faster way to lose, but I'm not trying to get the scale to go down as much as reshape right now, and need to wrap my head around a new goal. It's going well, I feel good, and I've gotten a few compliments this week despite the scale not being as low as it was before. I'll take that encouragement and practice patience.

For accountability, 154.5 this morning, after a late night at the movies and popcorn! bf, with my new caliper , is 27%. That's actually lower than I though it was and encourages me! I am shooting for 24% BF with this plan, and evidently I'm closer than I thought I was! . The new caliper is good. Is consistent, easy to use, and I trust it. It'll be interesting to measure weekly and (hopefully) see progress.

Happy weekend all!
Old 08-01-2014, 09:00 AM   #1949
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

Happy Weendend!

Great losses Mag! I really hope to see 235 at the end of the month. I would LOVE to see this at my weigh in at my doctor's office on 8/12! But, that's really aggressive. Last month I lost 10 lbs when I weighed in. I would love to match that loss
Old 08-01-2014, 09:20 AM   #1950

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
TGIF ladies! We are heading to the lake today Me and DH went out last night for a couple beers and to relax without kids. We had a nice time. I'm still following THM but probably need to kick it into high gear. I'm not eating every 3 hours like they want. Breakfast I'm usually just not hungry. I'm gonna have to make up some devilled eggs or something quick. Breakfast has to be an S because I love HWC in my coffee. I did weigh this morning and I did not like it. I am ONE pound less than July 1st I guess that's okay considering I was on vacation for 10 days and started exercising. I really think some of the problem is I'm gaining muscle.

I'm trying to think of a good goal for August. I'd love to lose 10 pounds or so. That stupid hcg is always in the back of my mind too. I just get cranky on it and bite everyone's head off. I think it's hormonal. You can tell I'm very wishy washy today I was even thinking of incorporating 2 down days into my THM woe. I know fasting is very good for you but it totally goes against the THM and eating every 3 hours thing. I guess I'll just think about it over the weekend and pray I don't gain.

Everyone have a fantastic weekend
Gracie514 is online now   Reply With Quote