Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2014, 02:05 PM   #1891
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: Atkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Good afternoon ladies! I wanted to thank you all for the warm welcome back- Pati, Shari, Gracie and Julie I missed seeing your posts. Oh and of course Deb(how could I ever forget you?) It sounds as if we are all off and running figuring out what our bodies need and can take. My day is going alright so far. I am not going to give all the amounts of food I have consumed thus far but you can get the general idea. Breakfast - 2 HB eggs, Green/White Tea sweetened with Stevia, 32 oz's of water. Lunch - Shrimp with cocktail sauce washed down with a 12 oz Diet/Cherry 7Up and now I am downing another 32 oz's of water. I had a slight headache earlier this morning but it has now subsided which is good. Dinner will be some kind of chicken not sure yet how it will be prepared but it will be chicken none the less. I am bummed because I thought I bought LF Cottage Cheese when I was at the store but it is full fat so I will have to wait to have some tomorrow when I can get to the store. I plan on using Cottage Cheese as a snack with some stevia and cinnamon. Dairy is actually a problem for me so I need to watch it, dairy seems to cause me to crave more. Anyway that is where I am at so far.

I hope everyone is hanging in there, be kind to yourselves.
Yes, menu looks good thus far and it's great that you already know dairy is a trigger food. I remember doing Stillmans some years ago, the losses are very, very good so I'm definitely looking forward to your success story too! Is this your first time? Also, love the new, updated avi... you and hubby are a gorgeous couple!

Thanks Deb for the info!

Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2014, 02:10 PM   #1892
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Ughhh headache is still lingering but it doesn't help that DS #2 frustrated me earlier. Ehhh cried some which doesn't help the headache so I took something and will rest for a bit. Oh BTW I am going to be a grandma.
Old 07-28-2014, 02:21 PM   #1893

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Ughhh headache is still lingering but it doesn't help that DS #2 frustrated me earlier. Ehhh cried some which doesn't help the headache so I took something and will rest for a bit. Oh BTW I am going to be a grandma.
CONGRATS!!!!

Hope you get some headache relief!!
Old 07-28-2014, 04:41 PM   #1894
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
CONGRATS!!!!

Hope you get some headache relief!!
Headache finally gone and drank all my H20 for the day. Knawing on some chicken for dinner so I am calling day 1 on Still's a success. Now only 20 more days to go.
Old 07-28-2014, 05:31 PM   #1895
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/23%BF/20%BF Size 26/6-8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
quick post as I have to get ready for work, will post more there...

Maggie!! back!! : Wow, what a surprise when I logged on this morning to see you. Please, please stay and keep posting. Of course, you're always welcome here and were greatly missed, my friend. Stillman is good for getting off weight fast too! Good luck

abs928, this thread is titled hhcg, but we're all over the map with doing different plans now. However you are more than welcome to keep posting here for support as we don't care what plan you're following, the main and ultimate goal is to support each other. As I'm considering another round myself..and maybe Deb , we could support each other to get rid of some pounds! If you're looking for the hcg forum from years ago it's still here under 'Weight Loss Plans'.

Ladies, I had so much fun on Saturday at the party and I'm glad I went!! I was able to camouflage the extra pounds with a puffier, but cute spaghetti strap top and black jeans with heeled sandals. Although I felt good after putting myself together, I then decided that I want to get these pesky pounds off then return to JUDDD (I really, really like JUDDD). I already know I have a couple of events that may halt some progress, but I'm going to go ahead and do my best. I weighed today since I loaded over the weekend, OMG...too much! It's the highest I've been in awhile, 191.4 I want to get down into the 170's then maybe JUDDD the rest down... I will see. Also, I want to say that I have also decided to stop if I find that I just can't continue on with Omaha, right now I feel ready so here we go....

I'll respond to everyone else when I get to work, happy Monday!
Woohoo!! Love that you enjoyed the party and I'm sure you looked fabulous!! Hope you have a stellar round my friend!

Quote:
Oh Shari, I am right there with you!!!. Congrats on going to your function and looking great!! (you know you did!)

I also loaded, I swear we are on the same wave ALOT... I started HCG 2.0 this morning back up to 184.8! (HOLY ##$$%%%) That is 10 pounds over the past week, crazy stuff!..

Ok, so I am just going to do it. Not much fanfare anymore, just do it... I have prepped for the week, and I am ready freddy!... LETS GO!..
about being I synch with Shari! You've got this!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Good Morning my loves! : Missed y'all!!!

What a great weekend I had. I sooooo needed the distraction and the teeny getaway. I had a blast. Doing it again in 2 weeks

Welcome back Magster

Julie - Love to see your posts. As Deb said, you're living life. eating well and either maintaining great and/or losing! CONGRATS! KUTGW with the exercising too.

Deb and Shari - so you guys caved and are doing either hcg or hcg 2.0 right? AWESOME!!!!! I wish you both the very best. I look forward to reading your progress. As you both know, I am debating a round. I would love to do a clean one but with so much going on, I don't think I will start one until Labor Day weekend (loading then?) Who knows. I'm still debating. For the here and now,

Well, I am carrying on with JUDDD as I mentioned above. At best, for now, I am maintaining within the 189 - low 190s. I am grateful for that. I am able to live life without limitations and stay there (weight wise) so I will continue. I think I can do a good 2 weeks of rotations clean. Maybe I can hit the 185 mark which I didn't hit by end of July within those 2 weeks? Who knows...I am in such a good place with my weight and woe right now that I think I will just carry on for a bit

So for accountability....Here you go:

June #s (started 199. Goal 190. Last weigh in of the month was 190.5)
July goal is 185

7/1 ~ 193 (down day & much needed! Look at the jump in scale! YIKES!)
7/2 ~ 190 (up day today)
7/3 ~ 191 (down day today)
7/4 ~ 189.5 (up day today) HAPPY 4TH EVERYONE!!!!
7/5 ~ 190.5 (down day today)
7/6 ~ 189.5 (up day today)
7/7 ~ 191.5 (down day today)
7/8 ~ 189.5 (up day today)
7/9 ~ 190.5 ( up day today - wonky week. working the down days in as much as possible)
7/10 ~ 190.5 (down day today)
7/11 ~ 189 (camping)
7/12 ~ DNW (camping)
7/13 ~ DNW (camping)
7/14 ~ DNW (camping)
7/15 ~ 192 (down day today)
7/16 ~ 189.5 (up day today)
7/17 ~ 191 (down day today)
7/18 ~ 189 (up day today)
7/19 ~ 191 (up day)
7/20 ~ 190.5 (up day)
7/21 ~ 191.5 (very much needed down day)
7/22 ~ 189.5 (up day today)
7/23 ~ 190.5 (supposed to be a dd today...boss's retirement party soooooo?!?)
7/24 ~ 188.5 (up day today - managed the party EXTREMELY well!!!!)
7/25 ~ DNW (camping)
7/26 ~ DNW (camping)
7/27 ~ DNW (camping)
7/28 ~ 193 (down day today)

BUSY BUSY DAY catching up with the crapload of emails and "schtuff" I have on my desk from my days off but I'll check in every once in a while to read

Have a very blessed day everyone!
I'm glad you had a fun weekend! Knew you would . You'll be back down right away with Juddd. it works for you so well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Good morning! I guess y'all forgot I was on vacation last week We had a nice time. It was kind of overwhelming though because DH's whole family was there (not staying in the same place). So when we went on the boat they all came. It wasn't very relaxing! Next year we are sneaking away by ourselves I stayed on THM up until about the last 2 days where I kind of fell off plan. We ate out both of those days and I wanted to eat some really yummy things. One was a super duper $$ steak house where I had steak and a crab cake with some sweet potatoes and pecans. And yesterday was a total bust - I ate like crap. I had chips on the boat then McDonalds on the drive home. I will weigh on Friday after a nice clean week of eating. I'm sure I'm knocked back out of Onederland I did exercise though a few times. I walked and am still following my planking schedule. When I started planking I had trouble doing 10 seconds. Today my challenge has me planking for 60 seconds! The most I've done is 50 seconds so we'll so how that goes. I think my plan for today is to just eat when I'm hungry and only do Fuel Pulls today. That means low-fat and low-carb. I'll probably have 0% greek yogurt and berries or grilled chicken and salad. Hoping that gets me back on track.

Welcome back Magie!

Big hugs to everyone! I have to go back and catch up on all the posts....
We did forget . You did well following THM all week! That's great! You'll be back down this week I'm sure!

Quote:
Yes! : Although I managed to pull it off on Saturday, I really miss not being able to comfortably fit into my other clothes and can feel it. I'm taking it day by day and I gotta say that JUDDD helps now because I would've done a DD today and am not hungry because I've gotten use to not eating earlier in the day. 500 cals w/o the juice I could do so now with it plus an additional 200 cals if needed...I should be able to do.

Wonderful to hear you had a fantastic weekend! I read that you felt overwhelmed the other day so even better that you were able to get away for some fun times. I can tell you're in a good space so I'm hopeful too that you'll be able to make mini goal!

I couldn't remember but then later in the week figured you must have gone on vacation. LOL @ sneaking away next year by yourselves...love family but sometimes it can be a bit too much if it's a lot of people for an extended time. Menu looks good, and a nice, clean week will definitely put you back on track. Congrats on the planking, that's hard work!!

Julie, you're doing so well!! Keep it up, hun!

You're doing well too Jan. Here's hoping for a great weigh in this week!

I'm thinking of keeping the exercises I've been doing too...I've never done this using hhcg so it's tricky. I've been using my treadmill and really enjoy the serotonin releases so I think I'll continue to just do light walking in the mornings, and just make sure I'm eating higher cals (up to 700) as allowed on Omaha..shouldn't be too hard for me to do that.
Definitely keep up th exercise. I had a small GY and some berries before I exercised and always felt good doing it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Hi my beautiful ladies!

I have to quickly post and will be back later. I do read every day and love to hear how everyone is doing! I see that Shari and Deb are going to do another round...so happy for you ladies. I am still too skeered to do it

JUDDD has been treating me very well. I had my first MD on Friday and got right back into rotations on Saturday. I did not weigh until this morning and made my July goal of 240. I saw 240.8 this morning. I am very pleased. Since I have a few days left; my new goal is to see 239. That would put me in a new decade which I would fall flat on my face to see

I'll be back later, but wanted to let y'all know that I am still here and read everyday even if I don't post. Love yas.
WTG!! Great job!! New goal! Love it! Yay!

Quote:
Good afternoon ladies! I wanted to thank you all for the warm welcome back- Pati, Shari, Gracie and Julie I missed seeing your posts. Oh and of course Deb(how could I ever forget you?) It sounds as if we are all off and running figuring out what our bodies need and can take. My day is going alright so far. I am not going to give all the amounts of food I have consumed thus far but you can get the general idea. Breakfast - 2 HB eggs, Green/White Tea sweetened with Stevia, 32 oz's of water. Lunch - Shrimp with cocktail sauce washed down with a 12 oz Diet/Cherry 7Up and now I am downing another 32 oz's of water. I had a slight headache earlier this morning but it has now subsided which is good. Dinner will be some kind of chicken not sure yet how it will be prepared but it will be chicken none the less. I am bummed because I thought I bought LF Cottage Cheese when I was at the store but it is full fat so I will have to wait to have some tomorrow when I can get to the store. I plan on using Cottage Cheese as a snack with some stevia and cinnamon. Dairy is actually a problem for me so I need to watch it, dairy seems to cause me to crave more. Anyway that is where I am at so far.

I hope everyone is hanging in there, be kind to yourselves.
Quote:
on the tears and headache. But on the new grandbaby!
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...l#post17065682
Old 07-28-2014, 05:35 PM   #1896
Big Yapper!!!!

Hey ladies! I'm still reading the BFFM book. So far, so good. All logical and based on those crazy body builders with 5% BF! so far, I'm adding in healthy carbs, lowering fats some, bumping protein up and rotating my calories. I'm adding in more cardio and keeping my 3x week weight training. so far so good. Did 30 min of HIIT on the treadmill, then my weights. feels good, back a bit sore, but I'll be fine. So far so good. Giving it some time, measuring body fat % for tracking, and hoping for real progress! We shall see
Old 07-28-2014, 05:47 PM   #1897

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Hey ladies! I'm still reading the BFFM book. So far, so good. All logical and based on those crazy body builders with 5% BF! so far, I'm adding in healthy carbs, lowering fats some, bumping protein up and rotating my calories. I'm adding in more cardio and keeping my 3x week weight training. so far so good. Did 30 min of HIIT on the treadmill, then my weights. feels good, back a bit sore, but I'll be fine. So far so good. Giving it some time, measuring body fat % for tracking, and hoping for real progress! We shall see
This is great Julie!!! I love that we can all do what we need to do and just cheer each other on!..

What you are doing now, is what I dream of doing at goal.. I just have to get there...
Old 07-28-2014, 06:02 PM   #1898
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/236.6/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/JUDDD
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Hi and good evening ladies! I am back to provide a proper introduction.

Hi Maggie! I am happy to see you. I am new to this thread, but have known these girls for a while. I started LC Friends back in 2008 and have been a repeat offender...lol! I came back in 2010 and then back for good in 2013. I have my ups and downs...must be why JUDDD is so perfect for me because I have diet and WOE fatigue/boredom. Anyways...that's me in a nutshell. I like to drink my beer and wine, so I do get online after I've had a few...like tonight. Deb likes me when I'm drunk J/K...She's crazy even sober. Lol!

Hi dearest Pati-I hope all is well and you are still enjoying JUDDD. I really thank you for showing me how easy it can be. I have a long way to go, but I feel like I am getting somewhere finally. Hope you are having a fan-tabulous day!

Julie-boolie- Hi girl! I love your motivation and progress reports. Keep them coming.

Deb-dearest Deb...I'm super excited for your HCG 2.0. I'm still scared, so I'll watch with envy

Pati-I loved reading about the party. I'm so glad you found a way to feel comfortable at the party. I fight myself all the time and then I realize how far I've come. Just remember that and remember how beautiful you are and STRUT! Lol

Gracie-Glad you are back from vaca dear...we missed ya!

Jan-Hi, darling! Hope all is well with you. Good times to be had on this board

If I missed anyone...hello! I am looking forward to learning more about the "new to me" ladies
Mini goal #1 228 by 10/31/2014
Mini goal #2 218 by 11/30/2014
Mini goal #3 208 by 12/31/2014
Mini goal #4 198 by 1/31/2014 happy anniversary!

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...g-journey.html
Old 07-28-2014, 06:06 PM   #1899

Quote:

Hi Maggie! I am happy to see you. I am new to this thread, but have known these girls for a while. I started LC Friends back in 2008 and have been a repeat offender...lol! I came back in 2010 and then back for good in 2013. I have my ups and downs...must be why JUDDD is so perfect for me because I have diet and WOE fatigue/boredom. Anyways...that's me in a nutshell. I like to drink my beer and wine, so I do get online after I've had a few...like tonight. Deb likes me when I'm drunk J/K...She's crazy even sober. Lol!

Hi dearest Pati-I hope all is well and you are still enjoying JUDDD. I really thank you for showing me how easy it can be. I have a long way to go, but I feel like I am getting somewhere finally. Hope you are having a fan-tabulous day!

Julie-boolie- Hi girl! I love your motivation and progress reports. Keep them coming.

Deb-dearest Deb...I'm super excited for your HCG 2.0. I'm still scared, so I'll watch with envy

Pati-I loved reading about the party. I'm so glad you found a way to feel comfortable at the party. I fight myself all the time and then I realize how far I've come. Just remember that and remember how beautiful you are and STRUT! Lol

Gracie-Glad you are back from vaca dear...we missed ya!

Jan-Hi, darling! Hope all is well with you. Good times to be had on this board

If I missed anyone...hello! I am looking forward to learning more about the "new to me" ladies
AWE JEN!! you are so adorable... Just keep on doing what you are doing, and JUDDD sounds like a great fit for you!.. I will let you know how things are going on HCG, so far so good.. haha.. one day..
Old 07-28-2014, 06:08 PM   #1900

Quote:
Headache finally gone and drank all my H20 for the day. Knawing on some chicken for dinner so I am calling day 1 on Still's a success. Now only 20 more days to go.
Glad the headache is gone! Now drink water and stay hydrated.. Congrats on day 1 of Stillmans! I am finishing day 1 on HCG too!.. one day at a time!
Old 07-28-2014, 06:24 PM   #1901
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks Debbers! True dat...one day at a time
Old 07-28-2014, 06:46 PM   #1902
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:

So nice to meet you Jen. Repeat offender here as well so both are in good company. Ups and downs, still have those. Beer and wine now that's a different story for me. I am an occasional drinker so you got be beat there. You are right about Deb however in that she is crazy no matter if sober or not. Looking forward to getting to know you better as well.
Old 07-29-2014, 04:08 AM   #1903

Quote:
So nice to meet you Jen. Repeat offender here as well so both are in good company. Ups and downs, still have those. Beer and wine now that's a different story for me. I am an occasional drinker so you got be beat there. You are right about Deb however in that she is crazy no matter if sober or not. Looking forward to getting to know you better as well.
YES, I am sorta crazy... Hope last night ended well for you!!

First day down and 4 pound loss!! I feel like I ate alot, but it came in at 734 cals total.. protein cals 600ish. I am going to try not to be too strict in keeping track of my cals.. just wanted to check the first day.

Today my plan is to keep on going with basically the same menu.

Up early, lots to do today at work, so hope everyone has a fantastic day!!!
Old 07-29-2014, 04:44 AM   #1904
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
YES, I am sorta crazy... Hope last night ended well for you!!

First day down and 4 pound loss!! I feel like I ate alot, but it came in at 734 cals total.. protein cals 600ish. I am going to try not to be too strict in keeping track of my cals.. just wanted to check the first day.

Today my plan is to keep on going with basically the same menu.

Up early, lots to do today at work, so hope everyone has a fantastic day!!!
Awesome loss Deb! Work, ah really do you have too? JJ have a great day at work and don't work too hard. BTW last ended fine after the headache went away and my blood sugar was under a 100 this morning Woot Woot!!!

Have a good one.

Last edited by MagieDen; 07-29-2014 at 04:46 AM..
Old 07-29-2014, 05:21 AM   #1905

Oh Maggie, congratulations!! Glad your headache went away, and WTG on glucose level under 100!!

Deb~Congrats on a big whoosh!! Yeah, it seems like I ate a lot too but it was only under 700 cals. I think coming from DD, this is easier LOL. Day 1 down!!

Jen~LOL..you're too cute after a sippy. I'm so happy for you that JUDDD is your wonder plan, you're working it!! Yes, I thank Pati too for reintroducing it to us and giving us the motivation to try it again. I definitely plan on returning after this round. I'm looking forward to seeing how it continues to work for you!

Julie~ I agree with Deb, you're doing exactly what I plan to do at goal...it's a lifestyle change that has to happen to keep the weight off. Good for you on taking the right approach to making this weight loss 'stick'. You're in P4 now, which is one of the trickiest phases, but your body will stabilize the best doing this now.

Jan, Gracie, Pati, Stina (??), hope you all have a wonderful day too!
Old 07-29-2014, 05:23 AM   #1906

Yesterday was a good first day, down 2.6 lbs, 188.8. BBL to check in again...
Old 07-29-2014, 05:55 AM   #1907

Quote:
Awesome loss Deb! Work, ah really do you have too? JJ have a great day at work and don't work too hard. BTW last ended fine after the headache went away and my blood sugar was under a 100 this morning Woot Woot!!!

Have a good one.
Thanks Maggie! FANTASTIC on the BS!!! Yep I really have to work...

Quote:
Oh Maggie, congratulations!! Glad your headache went away, and WTG on glucose level under 100!!

Deb~Congrats on a big whoosh!! Yeah, it seems like I ate a lot too but it was only under 700 cals. I think coming from DD, this is easier LOL. Day 1 down!!

Jen~LOL..you're too cute after a sippy. I'm so happy for you that JUDDD is your wonder plan, you're working it!! Yes, I thank Pati too for reintroducing it to us and giving us the motivation to try it again. I definitely plan on returning after this round. I'm looking forward to seeing how it continues to work for you!

Julie~ I agree with Deb, you're doing exactly what I plan to do at goal...it's a lifestyle change that has to happen to keep the weight off. Good for you on taking the right approach to making this weight loss 'stick'. You're in P4 now, which is one of the trickiest phases, but your body will stabilize the best doing this now.

Jan, Gracie, Pati, Stina (??), hope you all have a wonderful day too!
thanks Shari!!

Quote:
AWESOME!!! You got this!!.. always love the first day losses!...
Old 07-29-2014, 07:16 AM   #1908
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Gracie - Welcome back from your vacation! Sounds like it was good for the most part. Soooo awesome that you were able to keep on your woe during most of it. That's so awesome cuz we all know how difficult it is to follow ANY woe while on vacation!! Any pics to share? Would love to live vicariously

Jen - My goodness, you are sooooooooooooooo rocking JUDDD! Keep at it. It's working so well for you! I am extremely proud of you!!! You made your July goal and lowered it?!?! How awesome is that?!?!!?

Deb - Good luck this week with hcg 2.0. I should read up on it to do that type of round in September. Where might one find the "cliffnotes"? LOL
I'm in awe that you lost 4 freaking lbs on day one!!!!

Magie - WOOOOOHOOO!! You are going to be a grandma?!?!? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Congrats also on finishing up day one strong!

Julie - From what you wrote, it sure does sound like what body builders follow. I used to be on a body builders forum and did alot of reading on there. Sure sounds familiar. It's a very healthy woe. You are going to do really well on it!
You are making me want to lift again. (I know I sound like a broken record since I'm constantly saying I will start weights but time is not my friend lately).

Take lots of pics now and again in a month. You will definitely see a difference.

Hi Jan! Hopefully you are doing well!!

Hi Shari! How did vlcd 1 treat ya?!??! Are you weighing daily? (I know I loved weighing daily when I did protocol) lol

As for me....Down days are so easy now. Especially when I crave GOOD FOR YOU FOODS!!! Yesterday I had such a freaking craving for steamed cauliflower with lime and salt. So I had a ton of it! LOL With 3 slices of turkey bacon and later in the evening I had almond milk/banana smoothie. Sooooo good.

Here is me today:
Here we go for July:
July goal is 185

7/2 ~ 190 (up day today)
7/9 ~ 190.5 ( up day today - wonky week. working the down days in as much as possible)
7/11 ~ 189 (camping)
7/12 ~ DNW (camping)
7/13 ~ DNW (camping)
7/14 ~ DNW (camping)
7/19 ~ 191 (up day)
7/20 ~ 190.5 (up day)
7/25 ~ DNW (camping)
7/26 ~ DNW (camping)
7/27 ~ DNW (camping)
7/29 ~ 190.5 (up day today)

My rotations this week are going to work quite nicely cuz I have "stuff" going on but they all fell on up days! Today, the building I work in is catering lunch for everyone.

Thursday I am having a final lunch with the boss ( ) We are heading to a steak house.

Saturday BBQ at the Lake.

^ All up days

Well my loves, I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day!!!!
Old 07-29-2014, 07:17 AM   #1909
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
I missed this!

CONGRATS!!! day one a success!!
Old 07-29-2014, 07:28 AM   #1910

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Gracie - Welcome back from your vacation! Sounds like it was good for the most part. Soooo awesome that you were able to keep on your woe during most of it. That's so awesome cuz we all know how difficult it is to follow ANY woe while on vacation!! Any pics to share? Would love to live vicariously

Jen - My goodness, you are sooooooooooooooo rocking JUDDD! Keep at it. It's working so well for you! I am extremely proud of you!!! You made your July goal and lowered it?!?! How awesome is that?!?!!?

Deb - Good luck this week with hcg 2.0. I should read up on it to do that type of round in September. Where might one find the "cliffnotes"? LOL
I'm in awe that you lost 4 freaking lbs on day one!!!!

Magie - WOOOOOHOOO!! You are going to be a grandma?!?!? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Congrats also on finishing up day one strong!

Julie - From what you wrote, it sure does sound like what body builders follow. I used to be on a body builders forum and did alot of reading on there. Sure sounds familiar. It's a very healthy woe. You are going to do really well on it!
You are making me want to lift again. (I know I sound like a broken record since I'm constantly saying I will start weights but time is not my friend lately).

Take lots of pics now and again in a month. You will definitely see a difference.

Hi Jan! Hopefully you are doing well!!

Hi Shari! How did vlcd 1 treat ya?!??! Are you weighing daily? (I know I loved weighing daily when I did protocol) lol

As for me....Down days are so easy now. Especially when I crave GOOD FOR YOU FOODS!!! Yesterday I had such a freaking craving for steamed cauliflower with lime and salt. So I had a ton of it! LOL With 3 slices of turkey bacon and later in the evening I had almond milk/banana smoothie. Sooooo good.

Here is me today:
Here we go for July:
July goal is 185

7/2 ~ 190 (up day today)
7/11 ~ 189 (camping)
7/12 ~ DNW (camping)
7/13 ~ DNW (camping)
7/14 ~ DNW (camping)
7/19 ~ 191 (up day)
7/20 ~ 190.5 (up day)
7/25 ~ DNW (camping)
7/26 ~ DNW (camping)
7/27 ~ DNW (camping)
7/29 ~ 190.5 (up day today)

My rotations this week are going to work quite nicely cuz I have "stuff" going on but they all fell on up days! Today, the building I work in is catering lunch for everyone.

Thursday I am having a final lunch with the boss ( ) We are heading to a steak house.

Saturday BBQ at the Lake.

^ All up days

Well my loves, I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day!!!!
Thanks Pati.. The loss was a nice surprise but I was pretty carbed up!..

You are doing so well with JUDDD, and I do think it was made for you.. enjoy your UP Day fun, and I am so happy to hear you have no hunger on the DD. I guess I just never stick with anything long enough to get that DD appetite suppression.

Anyway, I saw on FB how wonderful your BOSS IS!!... I know you are going to miss him..

Have a fantastic day!!
Old 07-29-2014, 08:36 AM   #1911
Big Yapper!!!!

Good morning lovelies!!

Shari-woot! Nice start to your round!! Hope it's a great one with wonderful results!! I'm liking this plan, and motivated at the gym - which is so good! I hope to keep it going and not lose motivation. Something usually derails me, so I hope to make this a normal, permanent, part of my life .

Deb- you're kicking tushie! WTG!! Thanks for your encouragement . I'm happy for now, but am hoping for some noticeable progress soon!

Pati-down 3 in 1 day? Yay!! Juddd is so good for you!! Sounds like a fun week, but you'll still be in control too! Great!! Thanks for the encouragement and reminder to take pics. I keep forgetting to do them. Weight training is excellent on so many levels, but you can only do so many things at once. I like the compound exercises-I feel like they give me more bang for my buck!

Jan-hope all is well with you! School is challenging to be sure!

Jen-you're adorable! and doing great!! KUTGW!

Maggie-your body is liking your plan! So happy to have you back!

Gracie-hope all is well with you too!

I'm plugging away. Trying to change my LC mindset and give the BFFM plan an honest effort. I'm tracking my calories, enjoying the higher carb load, changing my meal planning and hitting the gym. The book doesn't talk as much about calorie rotations as I expected. I was under the impression that was the key to the plan. It is not . The plan is a combination of healthy eating, calorie reduction and increased smart workouts. (Both cardio and weights) It is a healthy plan to be sure. He talks a lot about customizing the diet portion if you hit a plateau, or aren't losing, or have carb sensitivities. And the biggest change I'm making is tracking bf% not just scale weight, as my true feedback. I've ordered a caliper and am waiting for it to arrive. I'm definitely looking forward to becoming leaner!!

So, for accountability, I'm still up too high on the scale-155.9, but with my back hurting (tried dead lifts again too prematurely ) and considering I was 157 Monday morning after way too much on Sunday, and I had 1600 cals and 40% carbs yesterday-I'll take it! hope to be comfortably UNDER 155 soon, and then looking for some actual measurable progress. The scale gives me bf%, but I don't want to believe it. It's saying mean things .
Old 07-29-2014, 08:48 AM   #1912

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Good morning lovelies!!

Shari-woot! Nice start to your round!! Hope it's a great one with wonderful results!! I'm liking this plan, and motivated at the gym - which is so good! I hope to keep it going and not lose motivation. Something usually derails me, so I hope to make this a normal, permanent, part of my life .

Deb- you're kicking tushie! WTG!! Thanks for your encouragement . I'm happy for now, but am hoping for some noticeable progress soon!

Pati-down 3 in 1 day? Yay!! Juddd is so good for you!! Sounds like a fun week, but you'll still be in control too! Great!! Thanks for the encouragement and reminder to take pics. I keep forgetting to do them. Weight training is excellent on so many levels, but you can only do so many things at once. I like the compound exercises-I feel like they give me more bang for my buck!

Jan-hope all is well with you! School is challenging to be sure!

Jen-you're adorable! and doing great!! KUTGW!

Maggie-your body is liking your plan! So happy to have you back!

Gracie-hope all is well with you too!

I'm plugging away. Trying to change my LC mindset and give the BFFM plan an honest effort. I'm tracking my calories, enjoying the higher carb load, changing my meal planning and hitting the gym. The book doesn't talk as much about calorie rotations as I expected. I was under the impression that was the key to the plan. It is not . The plan is a combination of healthy eating, calorie reduction and increased smart workouts. (Both cardio and weights) It is a healthy plan to be sure. He talks a lot about customizing the diet portion if you hit a plateau, or aren't losing, or have carb sensitivities. And the biggest change I'm making is tracking bf% not just scale weight, as my true feedback. I've ordered a caliper and am waiting for it to arrive. I'm definitely looking forward to becoming leaner!!

So, for accountability, I'm still up too high on the scale-155.9, but with my back hurting (tried dead lifts again too prematurely ) and considering I was 157 Monday morning after way too much on Sunday, and I had 1600 cals and 40% carbs yesterday-I'll take it! hope to be comfortably UNDER 155 soon, and then looking for some actual measurable progress. The scale gives me bf%, but I don't want to believe it. It's saying mean things .
I hear ya sister!...

You are doing fine Julie, give your body time to adjust... (listen listen listen) .. that was for ME too!

All the exercise you are giving your body has to be a good thing! Just don't overdo dear!..
Old 07-29-2014, 11:47 AM   #1913

Julie~I agree with Deb 100%, give your body time to adjust to new food and various exercises. One thing you know for sure, it works and you'll look even smaller than a scale number because of it. I can tell you're in a good place, well deserved for sure!

Pati~nice loss!! Nice that events are falling on UDs for you. I'm so sorry about your boss leaving, hoping the new boss isn't too bad but it seems he/she will not be able to fill this boss' shoes. Enjoy your catered lunch today Thanks for the well wishes.

Deb~I'm cold!! Do you get cold? I forgot how cold I can get doing the juice, I have the AC off and windows open and am still shivering. It's a beautiful day though for late July, low 80's and low humidity..perfect if wasn't on hhcg... I'm doing 2.0 version too as I really don't have a taste for fruit and stopped getting melba toast 1000 rounds ago LOL So far, I'm feeling a little hunger..which reminds me to take the drops. I'm regretting not getting the rx brand because of this, I really thought I'd not want to do a round for awhile. How fickle I can be
Old 07-29-2014, 11:56 AM   #1914

Quote:
Julie~I agree with Deb 100%, give your body time to adjust to new food and various exercises. One thing you know for sure, it works and you'll look even smaller than a scale number because of it. I can tell you're in a good place, well deserved for sure!

Pati~nice loss!! Nice that events are falling on UDs for you. I'm so sorry about your boss leaving, hoping the new boss isn't too bad but it seems he/she will not be able to fill this boss' shoes. Enjoy your catered lunch today Thanks for the well wishes.

Deb~I'm cold!! Do you get cold? I forgot how cold I can get doing the juice, I have the AC off and windows open and am still shivering. It's a beautiful day though for late July, low 80's and low humidity..perfect if wasn't on hhcg... I'm doing 2.0 version too as I really don't have a taste for fruit and stopped getting melba toast 1000 rounds ago LOL So far, I'm feeling a little hunger..which reminds me to take the drops. I'm regretting not getting the rx brand because of this, I really thought I'd not want to do a round for awhile. How fickle I can be
Shari, I am right there with you too!!.. I am fickle but luckily I had some RX in the fridge to mix up a batch. I still have one more vial after this I can do another round before I need to order any more. IF I DO...

Very cool that you are trying HCG 2.0!! Did you find his website? I would love to give a cliff notes version, but he has some wierd Protein formula he uses to see what is the best protein bang for your buck! I don't really use it, but I find it interesting when figuring out which is a better protein bargain.

He uses something called PFC %. Which is basically protein/ fat plus carbs. If it comes out over 3 it is a good bargain, and good to eat on this.

For example Tuna is the highest because there is .7 fat, no carbs and 21.7 g of protein for 3 oz. So the PFC % is 31.00. It really has nothing to do with the calories we can eat on this plan, just a nice knowledge of which foods are low fat and work on the plan.

I am NOT missing fruit or bread at all. I am shocked! I love the appetite suppression though so it is worth it.

Have a great rest of the day Shari!!..
Old 07-29-2014, 12:26 PM   #1915

No, I haven't looked fully into his website. I just used his calculations to determine how many cals from protein I should eat, mine is 700-something forgot exact amount. I didn't see anything that shows numbers/ratings for proteins...I'll have to look this up. Looks like he wants you to purchase to get more info, I guess it's a business money-maker after all...
Old 07-29-2014, 12:49 PM   #1916

Quote:
No, I haven't looked fully into his website. I just used his calculations to determine how many cals from protein I should eat, mine is 700-something forgot exact amount. I didn't see anything that shows numbers/ratings for proteins...I'll have to look this up. Looks like he wants you to purchase to get more info, I guess it's a business money-maker after all...
Oh Shari, unless you are really interested in that part, don't worry about it. Eat your 700 ish protein cals and add veges up to 30 g net carbs and that is really what HCG 2.0 is!!..

Don't buy anything else..
Old 07-29-2014, 01:05 PM   #1917
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey ladies I am cold too. My hands and feet get cold and I noticed I had to use a light blanket last night which has been a first for me but then again the temps here in MI have gone down at night. Nah I know Hcg cold and I am experiencing it and don't mind at all. Day 2 is going alright had HB eggs this morning with some chicken and Green/White Tea along with H20 this morning and lunch was Tuna with a little mustard,a little LF Cottage Cheese and then you guessed it another HB egg. Dinner will be Lean Hamburger made into to meataballas(that's supposed to sound Italian- ). No headache today, hurray! So my daughter-in-law is having a baby and I am sooo excited. My DS Justin who was in the Army is the father to be. I am going out tomorrow to buy a Pandora bead that is a Kangaroo with a baby Joey in it's pouch to remind me of when they told me I was going to be a Gamma. Daughter-in-law and son are not announcing to everyone that is not close family until she is almost done with her 1st Trimester which I think is wise. Well just wanted to share my joy with you all since I really can't tell anyone really close to me, like what can you all do from cyber-space.

Hope you are all doing well on your plans.
Old 07-29-2014, 06:33 PM   #1918
Major LCF Poster!

Hello beautiful ladies!

It is EWL time! I am soooo in love with Chris Powell. Tonight's episode is a tear jerker

Deb, Shari, and Maggie-Stillmans and HCG 2.0 sounds like it is working very well. Today I had a headache too...not sure why as I've not had headaches on DD's. I remember HHCG making me very cold in the past.

Pati-I love love love that your UD's are going to fit right in with your life. I love when that happens. I have had a few times where I was a little nervous about a DD that fell on a Fri or Sat or Sun! Lol! I just make sure DH knows when I am limiting myself and when he can cook! lol! It definitely helps that DH can cook

Jan and Gracie-Hope y'all are having a nice evening. I'll see everyone tomorrow.

Kiss Kiss!
Old 07-29-2014, 07:10 PM   #1919
Big Yapper!!!!

Deb-thanks! Patience is not my forte! you're doing great girlie!

Quote:

That patience thing... you're doing great! Cold sounds wonderful to me!

Quote:
Hey ladies I am cold too. My hands and feet get cold and I noticed I had to use a light blanket last night which has been a first for me but then again the temps here in MI have gone down at night. Nah I know Hcg cold and I am experiencing it and don't mind at all. Day 2 is going alright had HB eggs this morning with some chicken and Green/White Tea along with H20 this morning and lunch was Tuna with a little mustard,a little LF Cottage Cheese and then you guessed it another HB egg. Dinner will be Lean Hamburger made into to meataballas(that's supposed to sound Italian- ). No headache today, hurray! So my daughter-in-law is having a baby and I am sooo excited. My DS Justin who was in the Army is the father to be. I am going out tomorrow to buy a Pandora bead that is a Kangaroo with a baby Joey in it's pouch to remind me of when they told me I was going to be a Gamma. Daughter-in-law and son are not announcing to everyone that is not close family until she is almost done with her 1st Trimester which I think is wise. Well just wanted to share my joy with you all since I really can't tell anyone really close to me, like what can you all do from cyber-space.

Hope you are all doing well on your plans.
Sooo sweet!! Babies are such a blessing! You're menu sounds great!!

You guys being cold sounds delightful to me!! 111deg today and it's more humid than usual for some reason . Took the girls to the waterpark and melted all day! Feeling good - did a great Zumba class today! Loosened up my back well. weights and more Zumba (maybe) tomorrow love it! In the zone baby!
Old 07-30-2014, 05:55 AM   #1920

Happy Hump Day!

LOL, thanks Deb! Hope you had a nice release....

Maggie~how sweet...yes, I remember you mentioning your son and his wife from before. So excited for you to become a grandma!

Jen~I record EWL on my DVR and am behind. It's very motivating, especially when all I'm doing is using my treadmill while I watch it and it's nothing compared to their workouts LOL. Hope you had a great DD.

Julie~WTG!!! You're doing so well making lifestyle changes!!

Pati, Gracie, Jan...hope all is well!

Down 1.6 lbs, 187.2....so anxious to get firmly into the 170's again. BBL...
Closed Thread