Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2014, 09:51 AM   #1861
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Heya remember me?

OMG!! MAGGIE!!!...

WELCOME BACK!! come join us!!.. Missed you dear!..

Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2014, 10:09 AM   #1862

Morning all!! Ok, so I find it impossible to post much during the week, so I am just going to jump in this morning...

MAGGIE you have been missed girl! So happy to see you pop in!..

Julie, you are really on to something with your plan.. and it is working for you.. enjoy!!

Pati, hope you are having a fun weekend camping again! It is SUPER HOT here, hope it is not as bad there.

Jen, how did your day go yesterday? Still feeling good on JUDDD? Hope so!..

Shari, hope you are doing well also.. I know emotions sure make a difference in how you eat and feel..

Jan, good to hear all is well, I can relate to not being able to get on at work, although the site is not blocked I just don't have time anymore.. booooooo

Gracie are you a busy bee too? How is THM going??

I am hanging in there, but have gained since last week. I am seriously thinking of doing a round of HCG 2.0. I will have to do some mental planning before I jump in, but I have to do something to stop the gains.. We shall SEE!!

I am doing my research now.. and really digging in to how this is supposed to done correctly using his plan. I kind of he hawwwed my way through the first time I tried 2.0. NOW I understand it much better.

I am hoping my decision will be made soon.. I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING !!!!!
Old 07-26-2014, 12:18 PM   #1863
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Indigo-65
Stats: SW212 CW212 GW145
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Everyday!
Hello everyone, Happy Saturday!!! another DD for me today, yesterday was suppose to have been a DD but ended up more of a medium day. I am doing another DD today because tomorrow I will be out of town for a conference. Will get back home Wednesday and back to work Thursday.
I will try to post my weigh in Monday or Tuesday and I hope it will be great!
Ladies have a great weekend and have fun!
Old 07-26-2014, 02:38 PM   #1864
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
OMG!! MAGGIE!!!...

WELCOME BACK!! come join us!!.. Missed you dear!..
Deb!!!!!! I knew you hadn't forgotten me. I know it is a surprise after almost a year of not posting but I missed you all. I got kind of tired or some of my posts so it wasn't until this past month that I got back on Low Carb friends reading and all. So I gainned weight back and needed to change things so I am back at it. I am out of wonderful Onederland and want desperately back in. I am starting Stillman's for 21 days on Monday and then transition out and load for 3 days and start the juice. I know I am crazy but I am desperate and want the weight off because I can't stand my sausage thighs anymore. I am somewhat exercising doing Leslie Sansone's Walking Away the Pounds and Zumba altering days. I am mostly exercising for health and not weightloss. Well I've talked your ear off as I ususally do so that's it for now. I would to continue posting on here and lending support and getting support if you'all have me? Hey you can RAWK Hcg Adam Lambert style, I know you can. Thanks for the warm welcome back.
Old 07-26-2014, 02:49 PM   #1865
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/25%BF/20%BF Size 26/6-8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo-65 View Post
Hello everyone, sorry I have not checked in lately but been very extremely busy, I will be out of town this weekend and Monday and Tuesday at a meeting. I start back to work on July 31st and I will not be able to check in with you all because this site is blocked at work. I will be checking in the afternoon after I get home.
DD today and I am prepared.
Later
We'll take what we can get later in the afternoon is fine! I'm in AZ so my morning is most of everyone else's afternoon anyway .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Hey Julie! That is great news about adding carbs back successfully. You always do great with the GY

I will definitely keep going with Juddd. Especially since I'm so indecisive at the moment. DD for me today and I'm starting to get a little hungry. I typically eat a small lunch and small dinner. Since I'm home I may have DH make my favorite cabbage dish. Yum!
I'd love it if my dh would cook! Hope you had a good DD and will enjoy today too!!

Quote:
Heya remember me?

welcome back!! So good to see you!! I've been missing you! Hope all is well with you and your family!! Come back and visit us soon!!

Quote:
Morning all!! Ok, so I find it impossible to post much during the week, so I am just going to jump in this morning...

MAGGIE you have been missed girl! So happy to see you pop in!..

Julie, you are really on to something with your plan.. and it is working for you.. enjoy!!

Pati, hope you are having a fun weekend camping again! It is SUPER HOT here, hope it is not as bad there.

Jen, how did your day go yesterday? Still feeling good on JUDDD? Hope so!..

Shari, hope you are doing well also.. I know emotions sure make a difference in how you eat and feel..

Jan, good to hear all is well, I can relate to not being able to get on at work, although the site is not blocked I just don't have time anymore.. booooooo

Gracie are you a busy bee too? How is THM going??

I am hanging in there, but have gained since last week. I am seriously thinking of doing a round of HCG 2.0. I will have to do some mental planning before I jump in, but I have to do something to stop the gains.. We shall SEE!!

I am doing my research now.. and really digging in to how this is supposed to done correctly using his plan. I kind of he hawwwed my way through the first time I tried 2.0. NOW I understand it much better.

I am hoping my decision will be made soon.. I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING !!!!!
Hey girl! I sympathize! You always do well with hcg but I am trying to find other ways to lose and know you are too. It's frustrating to be sure! Hope the planning comes together and you're able to find a good direction

Quote:
Hello everyone, Happy Saturday!!! another DD for me today, yesterday was suppose to have been a DD but ended up more of a medium day. I am doing another DD today because tomorrow I will be out of town for a conference. Will get back home Wednesday and back to work Thursday.
Hope you're rewarded with your weigh in. Enjoy you're weekend away!

I'm doing fine, up on the scale as expected-1680 cals and pizza for dinner...could have been a lot worse! 154.3-happy to be under my 155 mark.

Hit the gym this morning-weight workout number 3 for the week. dead lifts are a no go-too much for my strained back. I'll have to adapt some other option for the B workouts. All good though. Pleased with my progress, feel good look ok. Still hoping to she some fat and lean out, but content giving it some time (as long as the scale doesn't go up that is ;.

I requested the BFFM book and it's in now, I'll go pick it up from the library and spend a bit of time reading it today. I'm sure actually reading the plan will help!
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...l#post17065682
Old 07-26-2014, 03:25 PM   #1866

Quote:
Deb!!!!!! I knew you hadn't forgotten me. I know it is a surprise after almost a year of not posting but I missed you all. I got kind of tired or some of my posts so it wasn't until this past month that I got back on Low Carb friends reading and all. So I gainned weight back and needed to change things so I am back at it. I am out of wonderful Onederland and want desperately back in. I am starting Stillman's for 21 days on Monday and then transition out and load for 3 days and start the juice. I know I am crazy but I am desperate and want the weight off because I can't stand my sausage thighs anymore. I am somewhat exercising doing Leslie Sansone's Walking Away the Pounds and Zumba altering days. I am mostly exercising for health and not weightloss. Well I've talked your ear off as I ususally do so that's it for now. I would to continue posting on here and lending support and getting support if you'all have me? Hey you can RAWK Hcg Adam Lambert style, I know you can. Thanks for the warm welcome back.
OF course I remember you and so will the others when they check in!! So excited to have you here!!! We often talked about you and wondered how you were doing! I know Pati will be happy to see you too!..

So you have lived life and now find yourself like the rest of us just wanting it OFF!!!!! Yes indeed you will find support here and please stay!!.. I love your plan!!!! And ADAM LAMBERT!! YOU remembered!!!.. He is touring as the lead man for QUEEN right now and doing AWESOME!!!! So proud of my boy...

Thanks for coming back, and post more to keep accountable, I promise that I will make a better effort to get here daily, even if it is in the off work hours.. So excited!!!
Old 07-26-2014, 03:29 PM   #1867

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
We'll take what we can get later in the afternoon is fine! I'm in AZ so my morning is most of everyone else's afternoon anyway .

I'd love it if my dh would cook! Hope you had a good DD and will enjoy today too!!

welcome back!! So good to see you!! I've been missing you! Hope all is well with you and your family!! Come back and visit us soon!!

Hey girl! I sympathize! You always do well with hcg but I am trying to find other ways to lose and know you are too. It's frustrating to be sure! Hope the planning comes together and you're able to find a good direction

Hope you're rewarded with your weigh in. Enjoy you're weekend away!

I'm doing fine, up on the scale as expected-1680 cals and pizza for dinner...could have been a lot worse! 154.3-happy to be under my 155 mark.

Hit the gym this morning-weight workout number 3 for the week. dead lifts are a no go-too much for my strained back. I'll have to adapt some other option for the B workouts. All good though. Pleased with my progress, feel good look ok. Still hoping to she some fat and lean out, but content giving it some time (as long as the scale doesn't go up that is ;.

I requested the BFFM book and it's in now, I'll go pick it up from the library and spend a bit of time reading it today. I'm sure actually reading the plan will help!
Thank you Julie, I will never stop TRYING to figure out my direction. I know I want this fat off, and I want it to stay off!! So whatever it takes, I will do.. within reason..

It sounds like you have really gotten your exericse going and eating more of what you love.. this is LIFE, and that is wonderful!! Let us know how you like the book it sounds interesting!

Congrats on staying firmly in the 50's this time around.. Impressive!!!
Old 07-26-2014, 03:31 PM   #1868

Quote:
Hope your DD is going well Jan! I know how easy a DD can turn to a med day and for ME an UP UP UP Day!!.. so proud of you for sticking to this!

Have you had any more tummy troubles? I hope not!! Have a fantastic weekend and out of town conference! Are you planning to JUDDD it during that time? Good luck!!!
Old 07-26-2014, 05:48 PM   #1869
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
OF course I remember you and so will the others when they check in!! So excited to have you here!!! We often talked about you and wondered how you were doing! I know Pati will be happy to see you too!..

So you have lived life and now find yourself like the rest of us just wanting it OFF!!!!! Yes indeed you will find support here and please stay!!.. I love your plan!!!! And ADAM LAMBERT!! YOU remembered!!!.. He is touring as the lead man for QUEEN right now and doing AWESOME!!!! So proud of my boy...

Thanks for coming back, and post more to keep accountable, I promise that I will make a better effort to get here daily, even if it is in the off work hours.. So excited!!!
Yes! I know Adam Lambert is touring with Queen, they are here in Michigan! Ahhhhhhh! I passed the sign at the Palace of Auburn Hills on my way to the DTE Energy Music Theatre(the ole' Pine Knob-like this name better but you know corporations can be once they buy something ). The hubster and I went to see Tower of Power, Steve Miller Band and my all time favorite Journey! It was an awesome concert. Yes I was living life too much and need to get my butt in gear, not fully down for the count so that is good.
Old 07-26-2014, 09:01 PM   #1870
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/25%BF/20%BF Size 26/6-8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
We totally understand and are so glad you're back!! I hate to think of how many lbs I've relost over the years! but, the key to real long term success, is never giving up!, which you are doing!! WTG!! so glad you're back! Missed you!

Quote:
Yes! I know Adam Lambert is touring with Queen, they are here in Michigan! Ahhhhhhh! I passed the sign at the Palace of Auburn Hills on my way to the DTE Energy Music Theatre(the ole' Pine Knob-like this name better but you know corporations can be once they buy something ). The hubster and I went to see Tower of Power, Steve Miller Band and my all time favorite Journey! It was an awesome concert. Yes I was living life too much and need to get my butt in gear, not fully down for the count so that is good.
Journey is my favorite!! But, w/o Steve it's not quite the same for me Steve miller gives a great concert! Saw them 10 years ago outside...it was wonderful!!

Deb-of course you will figure it out. You always do!! I am trying to get the exercise part down pat! So far, so good. I'm not sure the higher carb calorie rotation will work long term, but I'm going to give it a try. I'm totally stuffed right now, but hoping the scale will be kind tomorrow. I'm reading the book now, and so far I like it! I'll do a summary wen I'm done.

Hi Gracie, Pati, Jen, Shari, jan, and anyone else I missed!!
Old 07-27-2014, 06:19 AM   #1871

Quote:
Thats right Maggie! I know how you and your hubby like to go to concerts or on little trips.. that is wonderful!! How is he doing? I LOVE Journey! I love all those older ( HA!) bands.. miss that time when Music was MUSIC!!

Hope you are ready for Stillmnans!! This is pretty much what HCG 2.0 is except 2.0 includes 30 g. of vege carbs. Also the protein cals are limited to 40% of BMI. I am still reading.. I think Stillmans would be a wonderful kick start! You start this tomorrow? Excited for you!!

Quote:
We totally understand and are so glad you're back!! I hate to think of how many lbs I've relost over the years! but, the key to real long term success, is never giving up!, which you are doing!! WTG!! so glad you're back! Missed you!

Journey is my favorite!! But, w/o Steve it's not quite the same for me Steve miller gives a great concert! Saw them 10 years ago outside...it was wonderful!!

Deb-of course you will figure it out. You always do!! I am trying to get the exercise part down pat! So far, so good. I'm not sure the higher carb calorie rotation will work long term, but I'm going to give it a try. I'm totally stuffed right now, but hoping the scale will be kind tomorrow. I'm reading the book now, and so far I like it! I'll do a summary wen I'm done.

Hi Gracie, Pati, Jen, Shari, jan, and anyone else I missed!!
Well Julie, I think it sure won't hurt to give it a try!! I can't wait to get to the 50's so I can also experiment with higher cals and be able to lose a bit, or maintain.

One thing I am doing still is riding my exercise bike at home AND at work.. It is not strenuous, but keeps my legs moving while I watch TV or read or WORK.. rather than sit all the time. I spend 9-10 hours a day at a desk job! UGH..

I am also getting into the pool when the weather allows. Lately it has been cool at night, so the water is too cold even though it is hot as all get out during the day! I think after this 97 degree humid weather the last 2 days, I will get in and swim today..

Hope you are having a lovely Sunday!!
Old 07-27-2014, 06:31 AM   #1872
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Deb-I remember your oasis in the backyard, no I am not jealous, or am I? Swimming is an awesome overall exercise for the body, enjoy. Hey cycling is great too, you keep doing it. Yes, the hubby and I love small trips and have been doing many here and there. Hubby is doing fine he gainned some after Hhcg but has been doing a program called Telemove through the VA and has kept up his walking and is eating a low carb diet with a few fruits and limited bread carbs. I think the biggest vitory this month has been having a talk with him about having bread in the house. We both are on the same page about it so it makes this sooooo much easier. I recently did make a low-carb Zuchinni Bread with almond meal and flax(it's all gone thanks to my older boys coming over yesterday and finishing it off). I am ready to start eliminating some things from my diet which I know cause me problems but have been in denial about it. It's a good thing I need to stop the madness or I will never get as healthy as I need to be. Well there I go talking your ear off again. You have a wonderful Sunday and bye the way I like that you guys are all here instead of me posting on my journal.

Be seeing ya!
Old 07-27-2014, 07:32 AM   #1873

Quote:
Deb-I remember your oasis in the backyard, no I am not jealous, or am I? Swimming is an awesome overall exercise for the body, enjoy. Hey cycling is great too, you keep doing it. Yes, the hubby and I love small trips and have been doing many here and there. Hubby is doing fine he gainned some after Hhcg but has been doing a program called Telemove through the VA and has kept up his walking and is eating a low carb diet with a few fruits and limited bread carbs. I think the biggest vitory this month has been having a talk with him about having bread in the house. We both are on the same page about it so it makes this sooooo much easier. I recently did make a low-carb Zuchinni Bread with almond meal and flax(it's all gone thanks to my older boys coming over yesterday and finishing it off). I am ready to start eliminating some things from my diet which I know cause me problems but have been in denial about it. It's a good thing I need to stop the madness or I will never get as healthy as I need to be. Well there I go talking your ear off again. You have a wonderful Sunday and bye the way I like that you guys are all here instead of me posting on my journal.

Be seeing ya!
It's great that you know these things and have made that decision to just do it!! I agree that I cannot keep some things in my house. I told Hubby to keep his treats in his trunk! He has no weight problem, and never has, but works a very physical job and can eat whatever he wants. HE IS trying to eat healthier though, just still loves his sugar now and then..

Glad to hear your hubby is keeping up his walks too! Important!! YEP my backyard Oasis is growing greener by the year.. Trees everywhere except by the pool, which we obviously do not want! I love relaxing back there..

I also love that everyone is posting here in one place, it is easier than repeating yourself in everyone's journal...

Again, SO HAPPY YOU HAVE JOINED US!!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok, CHECK IN LADIES!! and any gents who may read..
Old 07-27-2014, 02:31 PM   #1874
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: abs928
Stats: 175/145/135 in 2010. Current 141.6/137.8/127
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 2013
Hi everyone, I'm back! I had a heck of a time finding you guys though. Did they remove all of the HCG threads or ??? Hope everyone has been doing well! As for me, I have been okay. HCG has done very well for me over the past 4 years and I kept 35 pounds off permanently. Had gotten 50 off and just have a heck of a hard time keeping the last 15 off for good. Well...Let me point out that it is ALL MY OWN FAULT though! Clearly I can not maintain my weight when I start doing vey stupid things that include too much alcohol, pizza and other forbidden foods..YIKES! So, here I am again. Want to get off 15-20 and not give into stupidity and really keep it off this time.

Catch me up! Where is everyone in their rounds? I just loaded Friday and Saturday so today is VLCD1 for me. Hope all is well and Happy Sunday!
Old 07-28-2014, 05:51 AM   #1875

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: Atkins
quick post as I have to get ready for work, will post more there...

Maggie!! back!! Wow, what a surprise when I logged on this morning to see you. Please, please stay and keep posting. Of course, you're always welcome here and were greatly missed, my friend. Stillman is good for getting off weight fast too! Good luck

abs928, this thread is titled hhcg, but we're all over the map with doing different plans now. However you are more than welcome to keep posting here for support as we don't care what plan you're following, the main and ultimate goal is to support each other. As I'm considering another round myself..and maybe Deb , we could support each other to get rid of some pounds! If you're looking for the hcg forum from years ago it's still here under 'Weight Loss Plans'.

Ladies, I had so much fun on Saturday at the party and I'm glad I went!! I was able to camouflage the extra pounds with a puffier, but cute spaghetti strap top and black jeans with heeled sandals. Although I felt good after putting myself together, I then decided that I want to get these pesky pounds off then return to JUDDD (I really, really like JUDDD). I already know I have a couple of events that may halt some progress, but I'm going to go ahead and do my best. I weighed today since I loaded over the weekend, OMG...too much! It's the highest I've been in awhile, 191.4 , I want to get down into the 170's then maybe JUDDD the rest down... I will see. Also, I want to say that I have also decided to stop if I find that I just can't continue on with Omaha, right now I feel ready so here we go....

I'll respond to everyone else when I get to work, happy Monday!
Old 07-28-2014, 06:20 AM   #1876

Quote:
Originally Posted by abs928 View Post
Hi everyone, I'm back! I had a heck of a time finding you guys though. Did they remove all of the HCG threads or ??? Hope everyone has been doing well! As for me, I have been okay. HCG has done very well for me over the past 4 years and I kept 35 pounds off permanently. Had gotten 50 off and just have a heck of a hard time keeping the last 15 off for good. Well...Let me point out that it is ALL MY OWN FAULT though! Clearly I can not maintain my weight when I start doing vey stupid things that include too much alcohol, pizza and other forbidden foods..YIKES! So, here I am again. Want to get off 15-20 and not give into stupidity and really keep it off this time.

Catch me up! Where is everyone in their rounds? I just loaded Friday and Saturday so today is VLCD1 for me. Hope all is well and Happy Sunday!
Howdy!!! I think you are looking for the HCG forums, like Shari said we are all over the map right now...

Check out the link:

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/hc...?daysprune=100
Old 07-28-2014, 06:25 AM   #1877

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
quick post as I have to get ready for work, will post more there...

Maggie!! back!! Wow, what a surprise when I logged on this morning to see you. Please, please stay and keep posting. Of course, you're always welcome here and were greatly missed, my friend. Stillman is good for getting off weight fast too! Good luck

abs928, this thread is titled hhcg, but we're all over the map with doing different plans now. However you are more than welcome to keep posting here for support as we don't care what plan you're following, the main and ultimate goal is to support each other. As I'm considering another round myself..and maybe Deb , we could support each other to get rid of some pounds! If you're looking for the hcg forum from years ago it's still here under 'Weight Loss Plans'.

Ladies, I had so much fun on Saturday at the party and I'm glad I went!! I was able to camouflage the extra pounds with a puffier, but cute spaghetti strap top and black jeans with heeled sandals. Although I felt good after putting myself together, I then decided that I want to get these pesky pounds off then return to JUDDD (I really, really like JUDDD). I already know I have a couple of events that may halt some progress, but I'm going to go ahead and do my best. I weighed today since I loaded over the weekend, OMG...too much! It's the highest I've been in awhile, 191.4 , I want to get down into the 170's then maybe JUDDD the rest down... I will see. Also, I want to say that I have also decided to stop if I find that I just can't continue on with Omaha, right now I feel ready so here we go....

I'll respond to everyone else when I get to work, happy Monday!
Oh Shari, I am right there with you!!!. Congrats on going to your function and looking great!! (you know you did!)

I also loaded, I swear we are on the same wave ALOT... I started HCG 2.0 this morning back up to 184.8! (HOLY ##$$%%%) That is 10 pounds over the past week, crazy stuff!..

Ok, so I am just going to do it. Not much fanfare anymore, just do it... I have prepped for the week, and I am ready freddy!... LETS GO!..
Old 07-28-2014, 07:09 AM   #1878
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Good Morning my loves! Missed y'all!!!

What a great weekend I had. I sooooo needed the distraction and the teeny getaway. I had a blast. Doing it again in 2 weeks

Welcome back Magster

Julie - Love to see your posts. As Deb said, you're living life. eating well and either maintaining great and/or losing! CONGRATS! KUTGW with the exercising too.

Deb and Shari - so you guys caved and are doing either hcg or hcg 2.0 right? AWESOME!!!!! I wish you both the very best. I look forward to reading your progress. As you both know, I am debating a round. I would love to do a clean one but with so much going on, I don't think I will start one until Labor Day weekend (loading then?) Who knows. I'm still debating. For the here and now, I'll keep with JUDDD.

Jan & Jen - Hope your rotations are boding you well!!!!

Gracie - Hope you're well. Miss ya. Post when you can.

Stina - How are you honey???????

Anyone else I missed

Well, I am carrying on with JUDDD as I mentioned above. At best, for now, I am maintaining within the 189 - low 190s. I am grateful for that. I am able to live life without limitations and stay there (weight wise) so I will continue. I think I can do a good 2 weeks of rotations clean. Maybe I can hit the 185 mark which I didn't hit by end of July within those 2 weeks? Who knows...I am in such a good place with my weight and woe right now that I think I will just carry on for a bit

So for accountability....Here you go:

June #s (started 199. Goal 190. Last weigh in of the month was 190.5)
July goal is 185

7/1 ~ 193 (down day & much needed! Look at the jump in scale! YIKES!)
7/2 ~ 190 (up day today)
7/3 ~ 191 (down day today)
7/4 ~ 189.5 (up day today) HAPPY 4TH EVERYONE!!!!
7/5 ~ 190.5 (down day today)
7/6 ~ 189.5 (up day today)
7/7 ~ 191.5 (down day today)
7/8 ~ 189.5 (up day today)
7/9 ~ 190.5 ( up day today - wonky week. working the down days in as much as possible)
7/10 ~ 190.5 (down day today)
7/11 ~ 189 (camping)
7/12 ~ DNW (camping)
7/13 ~ DNW (camping)
7/14 ~ DNW (camping)
7/15 ~ 192 (down day today)
7/16 ~ 189.5 (up day today)
7/17 ~ 191 (down day today)
7/18 ~ 189 (up day today)
7/19 ~ 191 (up day)
7/20 ~ 190.5 (up day)
7/21 ~ 191.5 (very much needed down day)
7/22 ~ 189.5 (up day today)
7/23 ~ 190.5 (supposed to be a dd today...boss's retirement party soooooo?!?)
7/24 ~ 188.5 (up day today - managed the party EXTREMELY well!!!!)
7/25 ~ DNW (camping)
7/26 ~ DNW (camping)
7/27 ~ DNW (camping)
7/28 ~ 193 (down day today)

BUSY BUSY DAY catching up with the crapload of emails and "schtuff" I have on my desk from my days off but I'll check in every once in a while to read

Have a very blessed day everyone!
Old 07-28-2014, 07:20 AM   #1879

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Good morning! I guess y'all forgot I was on vacation last week We had a nice time. It was kind of overwhelming though because DH's whole family was there (not staying in the same place). So when we went on the boat they all came. It wasn't very relaxing! Next year we are sneaking away by ourselves I stayed on THM up until about the last 2 days where I kind of fell off plan. We ate out both of those days and I wanted to eat some really yummy things. One was a super duper $$ steak house where I had steak and a crab cake with some sweet potatoes and pecans. And yesterday was a total bust - I ate like crap. I had chips on the boat then McDonalds on the drive home. I will weigh on Friday after a nice clean week of eating. I'm sure I'm knocked back out of Onederland I did exercise though a few times. I walked and am still following my planking schedule. When I started planking I had trouble doing 10 seconds. Today my challenge has me planking for 60 seconds! The most I've done is 50 seconds so we'll so how that goes. I think my plan for today is to just eat when I'm hungry and only do Fuel Pulls today. That means low-fat and low-carb. I'll probably have 0% greek yogurt and berries or grilled chicken and salad. Hoping that gets me back on track.

Welcome back Magie!

Big hugs to everyone! I have to go back and catch up on all the posts....
1/5/14 GOAL #1 BACK TO ONEDERLAND 3/4/14 MADE IT
3/4/14 GOAL #2 194.6 (20 LBS EVICTED FOR 2014)
TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME
Old 07-28-2014, 08:35 AM   #1880

Quote:
Oh Shari, I am right there with you!!!. Congrats on going to your function and looking great!! (you know you did!)

I also loaded, I swear we are on the same wave ALOT... I started HCG 2.0 this morning back up to 184.8! (HOLY ##$$%%%) That is 10 pounds over the past week, crazy stuff!..

Ok, so I am just going to do it. Not much fanfare anymore, just do it... I have prepped for the week, and I am ready freddy!... LETS GO!..
Yes! Although I managed to pull it off on Saturday, I really miss not being able to comfortably fit into my other clothes and can feel it. I'm taking it day by day and I gotta say that JUDDD helps now because I would've done a DD today and am not hungry because I've gotten use to not eating earlier in the day. 500 cals w/o the juice I could do so now with it plus an additional 200 cals if needed...I should be able to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Good Morning my loves! Missed y'all!!!

What a great weekend I had. I sooooo needed the distraction and the teeny getaway. I had a blast. Doing it again in 2 weeks

Well, I am carrying on with JUDDD as I mentioned above. At best, for now, I am maintaining within the 189 - low 190s. I am grateful for that. I am able to live life without limitations and stay there (weight wise) so I will continue. I think I can do a good 2 weeks of rotations clean. Maybe I can hit the 185 mark which I didn't hit by end of July within those 2 weeks? Who knows...I am in such a good place with my weight and woe right now that I think I will just carry on for a bit
Wonderful to hear you had a fantastic weekend! I read that you felt overwhelmed the other day so even better that you were able to get away for some fun times. I can tell you're in a good space so I'm hopeful too that you'll be able to make mini goal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Good morning! I guess y'all forgot I was on vacation last week We had a nice time. It was kind of overwhelming though because DH's whole family was there (not staying in the same place). So when we went on the boat they all came. It wasn't very relaxing! Next year we are sneaking away by ourselves I stayed on THM up until about the last 2 days where I kind of fell off plan. We ate out both of those days and I wanted to eat some really yummy things. One was a super duper $$ steak house where I had steak and a crab cake with some sweet potatoes and pecans. And yesterday was a total bust - I ate like crap. I had chips on the boat then McDonalds on the drive home. I will weigh on Friday after a nice clean week of eating. I'm sure I'm knocked back out of Onederland I did exercise though a few times. I walked and am still following my planking schedule. When I started planking I had trouble doing 10 seconds. Today my challenge has me planking for 60 seconds! The most I've done is 50 seconds so we'll so how that goes. I think my plan for today is to just eat when I'm hungry and only do Fuel Pulls today. That means low-fat and low-carb. I'll probably have 0% greek yogurt and berries or grilled chicken and salad. Hoping that gets me back on track.

Welcome back Magie!

Big hugs to everyone! I have to go back and catch up on all the posts....
I couldn't remember but then later in the week figured you must have gone on vacation. LOL @ sneaking away next year by yourselves...love family but sometimes it can be a bit too much if it's a lot of people for an extended time. Menu looks good, and a nice, clean week will definitely put you back on track. Congrats on the planking, that's hard work!!

Quote:

Julie, you're doing so well!! Keep it up, hun!

Quote:
You're doing well too Jan. Here's hoping for a great weigh in this week!

I'm thinking of keeping the exercises I've been doing too...I've never done this using hhcg so it's tricky. I've been using my treadmill and really enjoy the serotonin releases so I think I'll continue to just do light walking in the mornings, and just make sure I'm eating higher cals (up to 700) as allowed on Omaha..shouldn't be too hard for me to do that.
Old 07-28-2014, 10:35 AM   #1881
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/236.6/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/JUDDD
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Hi my beautiful ladies!

I have to quickly post and will be back later. I do read every day and love to hear how everyone is doing! I see that Shari and Deb are going to do another round...so happy for you ladies. I am still too skeered to do it

JUDDD has been treating me very well. I had my first MD on Friday and got right back into rotations on Saturday. I did not weigh until this morning and made my July goal of 240. I saw 240.8 this morning. I am very pleased. Since I have a few days left; my new goal is to see 239. That would put me in a new decade which I would fall flat on my face to see

I'll be back later, but wanted to let y'all know that I am still here and read everyday even if I don't post. Love yas.
Mini goal #1 228 by 10/31/2014
Mini goal #2 218 by 11/30/2014
Mini goal #3 208 by 12/31/2014
Mini goal #4 198 by 1/31/2014 happy anniversary!

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...g-journey.html
Old 07-28-2014, 10:55 AM   #1882

Pati, Jen and Jan, you girls are doing so well on JUDDD you don't need to do anything else.. If I could make it work for me AND lose, I would do it.. keep up the great work!!!

Shari I am giving 2.0 a week, and IF I LIKE THIS PLAN, I will stay on it until the end of my round. IF I MISS fruit!! I will move to Omaha...

The main thing I want to do is lose my appetite, which I never did on my attempts at rogue JUDDD. I was just always hungry. With THM, I love it!!!! but I was not losing on it.. I want something I CAN LOSE ON.. and HCG seems to be it for me at this time in my life... sorta annoyed...

Gracie, YEP I did forget you were on Vacation.. well glad you enjoyed it!!.. Pretty darn good sticking to it that long! Hope you have a nice fuel pull day!! Very similar to a good WW day, or HCG day on Omaha..

Julie, you are living life and keeping the weight off!! I envy you!!..

Maggie, how is the first day of Stillman treating you?... Hope it is going well!..
Old 07-28-2014, 11:11 AM   #1883

Quote:
Hi my beautiful ladies!

I have to quickly post and will be back later. I do read every day and love to hear how everyone is doing! I see that Shari and Deb are going to do another round...so happy for you ladies. I am still too skeered to do it

JUDDD has been treating me very well. I had my first MD on Friday and got right back into rotations on Saturday. I did not weigh until this morning and made my July goal of 240. I saw 240.8 this morning. I am very pleased. Since I have a few days left; my new goal is to see 239. That would put me in a new decade which I would fall flat on my face to see

I'll be back later, but wanted to let y'all know that I am still here and read everyday even if I don't post. Love yas.
CONGRATS Jen!!! Sooo happy for you, JUDDD is truly a great plan.

Quote:
Pati, Jen and Jan, you girls are doing so well on JUDDD you don't need to do anything else.. If I could make it work for me AND lose, I would do it.. keep up the great work!!!

Shari I am giving 2.0 a week, and IF I LIKE THIS PLAN, I will stay on it until the end of my round. IF I MISS fruit!! I will move to Omaha...

The main thing I want to do is lose my appetite, which I never did on my attempts at rogue JUDDD. I was just always hungry. With THM, I love it!!!! but I was not losing on it.. I want something I CAN LOSE ON.. and HCG seems to be it for me at this time in my life... sorta annoyed...

Gracie, YEP I did forget you were on Vacation.. well glad you enjoyed it!!.. Pretty darn good sticking to it that long! Hope you have a nice fuel pull day!! Very similar to a good WW day, or HCG day on Omaha..

Julie, you are living life and keeping the weight off!! I envy you!!..

Maggie, how is the first day of Stillman treating you?... Hope it is going well!..
Deb~the 2.0 is more like Atkins, right...but low-fat?
Old 07-28-2014, 11:15 AM   #1884
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/236.6/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/JUDDD
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Yeah, what is HCG 2.0???
Old 07-28-2014, 11:17 AM   #1885

Quote:
CONGRATS Jen!!! Sooo happy for you, JUDDD is truly a great plan.

Deb~the 2.0 is more like Atkins, right...but low-fat?
That's right. It is very much like Stillman's also, but he allows 30gr of carbs from veges along with around 500-800 calories from meat. So you don't add your vege calories into that. So far today I am doing well..

Breakfast 3 egg white omelet with peppers/onions/mushrooms

Snack: 1% cottage cheese

Lunch: 95% hamburger with cabbage and tomatoes.. yummm

Snack: Tuna or Ham.. the one I get is Oscar Mayer smoked ham with zero carbs..

Dinner. Tilapia I think, but I can also have Salmon. Veges of my choice..

Just want my hunger to be gone.. (not that I am hungry after loading!!)

So happy for you Shari, that you were used to the JUDDD rotations and didn't feel the hunger.. must be nice!!!
Old 07-28-2014, 11:19 AM   #1886

Quote:
Yeah, what is HCG 2.0???
It is like a Low Fat Atkins or Stillmans where you eat 40% of your BMI in protein calories every day, AND ADD 30 g of veges on top of that.

If you google it, it will take you to his website.. I got the book on Kindle and I am loving what I read.. lets see if it works though..
Old 07-28-2014, 11:54 AM   #1887

menu looks good! I have periods where I'm loving fruit and other times, like now, that I don't really care as much for it so I'm not missing it. I brought 2 apples with me just in case I wanted it for a snack but really don't want it..which is why 2.0 may work for me too. But I worry about becoming carb sensitive again after it's over?? With JUDDD, my body is now use to eating carbs w/o great gains. Did you notice becoming carb sensitive after doing 2.0 before?
Old 07-28-2014, 12:28 PM   #1888
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Beautiful Monday!

Good afternoon ladies! I wanted to thank you all for the warm welcome back- Pati, Shari, Gracie and Julie I missed seeing your posts. Oh and of course Deb(how could I ever forget you?) It sounds as if we are all off and running figuring out what our bodies need and can take. My day is going alright so far. I am not going to give all the amounts of food I have consumed thus far but you can get the general idea. Breakfast - 2 HB eggs, Green/White Tea sweetened with Stevia, 32 oz's of water. Lunch - Shrimp with cocktail sauce washed down with a 12 oz Diet/Cherry 7Up and now I am downing another 32 oz's of water. I had a slight headache earlier this morning but it has now subsided which is good. Dinner will be some kind of chicken not sure yet how it will be prepared but it will be chicken none the less. I am bummed because I thought I bought LF Cottage Cheese when I was at the store but it is full fat so I will have to wait to have some tomorrow when I can get to the store. I plan on using Cottage Cheese as a snack with some stevia and cinnamon. Dairy is actually a problem for me so I need to watch it, dairy seems to cause me to crave more. Anyway that is where I am at so far.

I hope everyone is hanging in there, be kind to yourselves.
Old 07-28-2014, 12:39 PM   #1889

Quote:
menu looks good! I have periods where I'm loving fruit and other times, like now, that I don't really care as much for it so I'm not missing it. I brought 2 apples with me just in case I wanted it for a snack but really don't want it..which is why 2.0 may work for me too. But I worry about becoming carb sensitive again after it's over?? With JUDDD, my body is now use to eating carbs w/o great gains. Did you notice becoming carb sensitive after doing 2.0 before?
I don't really think so Shari, but I would have to look back at my notes.. I am not real carb sensitive anyway, because I can do WW without gaining, I don't lose much, but I don't have a problem either. I will give it a try and let you know..
Old 07-28-2014, 12:42 PM   #1890

Quote:
Good afternoon ladies! I wanted to thank you all for the warm welcome back- Pati, Shari, Gracie and Julie I missed seeing your posts. Oh and of course Deb(how could I ever forget you?) It sounds as if we are all off and running figuring out what our bodies need and can take. My day is going alright so far. I am not going to give all the amounts of food I have consumed thus far but you can get the general idea. Breakfast - 2 HB eggs, Green/White Tea sweetened with Stevia, 32 oz's of water. Lunch - Shrimp with cocktail sauce washed down with a 12 oz Diet/Cherry 7Up and now I am downing another 32 oz's of water. I had a slight headache earlier this morning but it has now subsided which is good. Dinner will be some kind of chicken not sure yet how it will be prepared but it will be chicken none the less. I am bummed because I thought I bought LF Cottage Cheese when I was at the store but it is full fat so I will have to wait to have some tomorrow when I can get to the store. I plan on using Cottage Cheese as a snack with some stevia and cinnamon. Dairy is actually a problem for me so I need to watch it, dairy seems to cause me to crave more. Anyway that is where I am at so far.

I hope everyone is hanging in there, be kind to yourselves.
Your day sounds wonderful Maggie!!.. This is the type of food I will have to eat to lose the fat. I also use cottage cheese as a snack to break up the meat and chicken. Taste delish!.. I hope you continue to have a nice day and get rid of that headache! Totally normal!
Closed Thread