Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2014, 08:53 AM   #1801
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/25%BF/20%BF Size 26/6-8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
I'm up a bit this morning, but not worried. I definitely ate well yesterday. I'm still around 153. I have decided to ramp up my exercise and enjoy eating (within reason) for a while. Not giving up the idea of login a bit more, but not restricting myself either for a while. If the scale climbs, I'll correct it, but I'm not going to deprive or cut calories or carbs for now. I will stick to my 3 workouts/week, and I may even intensify them. I like how I look and feel when I'm doing the right exercise, and like Pati mentioned, if I can achieve the fat loss/muscle gain without moving further down the scale? I'm ok with that. So, that's my updated plan. going to some weight training today while dd is at PT.
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...l#post17065682

Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2014, 10:24 AM   #1802
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Happy Hump Day! Yesterday was a good on-plan day. My menu was simple - breakfast: coffee/ff creamer, lunch: 2 parm pork chops, choc muffin in a mug, dinner: THM pancakes with 0% GY and blueberries, snack: berry cottage whip. So far today for breakfast (around 10:45 am) I had coffee/hwc and 2 eggs cooked in butter and topped with deli cheese, salsa and sour cream. YUM!

I did exercise yesterday too. I walked for 60 minutes and planked for 20 seconds. My whole body was shaking while planking OMG is that hard!!! Today the challenge goes up to 30 seconds I slept like a rock too last night. Probably fell asleep around 11:30 and woke up at 8:30! That never happens, I'm always up around 7. I think the exercise maybe???

Anyhoo, just checking in. Glad to see everyone doing well!!!
1/5/14 GOAL #1 BACK TO ONEDERLAND 3/4/14 MADE IT
3/4/14 GOAL #2 194.6 (20 LBS EVICTED FOR 2014)
TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME
Old 07-16-2014, 11:55 AM   #1803
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/236.6/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/JUDDD
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Are you on an up or down day, Jen?

How about the rest of you JUDDDers on here?
UP Babay!!
Old 07-16-2014, 12:13 PM   #1804
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
UP Babay!!
Oh yay!! We are again on the same schedule

Julie - KUTGW with your exercise!

Gracie - Your meals sound so good!

So it's an up day today. I hate that as soon as I put food in my stomach I automatically get beyond hungry! Seriously annoying...I can go all day without food and for most days be fine. From time to time I will feel a tad bit hungry but not til after 2 PM. On up days, I start eating earlier to get enough cals in. Like today, I came in to work and had a greek yogurt and a side of fresh pineapple slices. OMG one hour later my stomach was growling like CRAZY!! I had to eat lunch right after

It's sooooooo annoying!

/rant over/
Old 07-16-2014, 12:22 PM   #1805

Quote:

So it's an up day today. I hate that as soon as I put food in my stomach I automatically get beyond hungry! Seriously annoying...I can go all day without food and for most days be fine. From time to time I will feel a tad bit hungry but not til after 2 PM. On up days, I start eating earlier to get enough cals in. Like today, I came in to work and had a greek yogurt and a side of fresh pineapple slices. OMG one hour later my stomach was growling like CRAZY!! I had to eat lunch right after

It's sooooooo annoying!

/rant over/
That happens to me too. Once I start eating I'm hungry for the rest of the day. Was your greek yogurt sugar free or was it flavored? That and the pineapple are very sugary - maybe your body's response to using up all your insulin and now it wants you to eat more?? I'm still trying to figure it all out. I know if I am eating fruit I have to eat protein with it so I don't get that insulin crash. They recommend a low-fat cheese stick or handful of almonds to go with fruit.

I have been dying for a peach! Found out it's on plan as long as I have it with a low-fat protein source. Going shopping later for some peaches
Old 07-16-2014, 04:21 PM   #1806
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Indigo-65
Stats: SW212 CW212 GW145
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Everyday!
Hello everyone! Sorry for checking in so late....Daughter and I had eye exams today and we finally made it home. Doc said my eyes has improved since last year for the better. I had to get new rx for contacts...She asked what have I been doing. I told her that I had to cut Gluten out of my diet and I was vegan until just a few weeks ago. I still don't eat dairy products but started to eat a little meat occasionally. If I eat cheese it's the veggie cheese. She was shocked how much my eyesight has improved that she was questioning herself about her last rx. I know for the last 3 months I was having problems with my vision, I thought it was getting worse but was improving after all,
Glad something is improving.
Down day today and I am sipping on some vegan chicken broth lol.
Menu so far..hummus about 1 tbsp 30 cals, rice crackers (6) 50 cals, spoonful of Peanut butter, banana freeze pop.
I am craving more hummus, may eat a little later.

Note to Self
{Take it one day at a time}
{You will have down days, accept them}
{You will have wonderful days, LOVE them}
{Don't worry how long it takes. You have a goal: Don't give up}
Old 07-16-2014, 06:34 PM   #1807
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

It's sooooooo annoying!

/rant over/

Pati-I'm so glad we are back on the same rotations. I got my sister to JUDDD with me. She also has the lapband, her eyes popped out when I told her what I was doing... She is stalled in her weight loss for 3 months. I told her to test JUDDD for two weeks.

I agree with Gracie about the pineapple. I was starving this morning and had around 175 cals worth of nuts and could have gone without lunch. However, if I eat fruit I will eat every hour on the hour. Which is good for me since I struggle with getting the cals in on UDs
Mini goal #1 228 by 10/31/2014
Mini goal #2 218 by 11/30/2014
Mini goal #3 208 by 12/31/2014
Mini goal #4 198 by 1/31/2014 happy anniversary!

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...g-journey.html
Old 07-16-2014, 06:35 PM   #1808
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
That happens to me too. Once I start eating I'm hungry for the rest of the day. Was your greek yogurt sugar free or was it flavored? That and the pineapple are very sugary - maybe your body's response to using up all your insulin and now it wants you to eat more?? I'm still trying to figure it all out. I know if I am eating fruit I have to eat protein with it so I don't get that insulin crash. They recommend a low-fat cheese stick or handful of almonds to go with fruit.

I have been dying for a peach! Found out it's on plan as long as I have it with a low-fat protein source. Going shopping later for some peaches
Yeah...peaches! I love love love peaches.
Old 07-16-2014, 06:37 PM   #1809
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo-65 View Post
Hello everyone! Sorry for checking in so late....Daughter and I had eye exams today and we finally made it home. Doc said my eyes has improved since last year for the better. I had to get new rx for contacts...She asked what have I been doing. I told her that I had to cut Gluten out of my diet and I was vegan until just a few weeks ago. I still don't eat dairy products but started to eat a little meat occasionally. If I eat cheese it's the veggie cheese. She was shocked how much my eyesight has improved that she was questioning herself about her last rx. I know for the last 3 months I was having problems with my vision, I thought it was getting worse but was improving after all,
Menu so far..hummus about 1 tbsp 30 cals, rice crackers (6) 50 cals, spoonful of Peanut butter, banana freeze pop.
Hi Jan! Your DD menu looks great. Enjoy your UD! I know I did
Old 07-16-2014, 06:38 PM   #1810
Major LCF Poster!

[QUOTE=julieboolie;16975426]I'm up a bit this morning, but not worried. I definitely ate well yesterday. I'm still around 153. I have decided to ramp up my exercise and enjoy eating (within reason) for a while. Not giving up the idea of login a bit more, but not restricting myself either for a while. If the scale climbs, I'll correct it, but I'm not going to deprive or cut calories or carbs for now. I will stick to my 3 workouts/week, and I may even intensify them. I like how I look and feel when I'm doing the right exercise, and like Pati mentioned, if I can achieve the fat loss/muscle gain without moving further down the scale? I'm ok with that. So, that's my updated plan. going to some weight training today while dd is at PT. [/QUOT

That's a great plan, Julie!
Old 07-17-2014, 07:15 AM   #1811
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

I know this all too well! You are absolutely right! Why didn't I have a protein/fat with that meal! *smacks forehead on cubicle wall - Thank goodness it's padded!!! *

Quote:
YAY! So glad your eyesight is improving!!
Jan, where did you find "rice crackers"? What brand are they? I love testing different things to eat on down days. LOL On Tuesday I had crackers and ham for dinner

Quote:
Pati-I'm so glad we are back on the same rotations. I got my sister to JUDDD with me. She also has the lapband, her eyes popped out when I told her what I was doing... She is stalled in her weight loss for 3 months. I told her to test JUDDD for two weeks.

I agree with Gracie about the pineapple. I was starving this morning and had around 175 cals worth of nuts and could have gone without lunch. However, if I eat fruit I will eat every hour on the hour. Which is good for me since I struggle with getting the cals in on UDs
I told a couple of people (my cousin's gf, my niece) to try JUDDD (I didn't call it that! I actually called it calorie cycling which they are more accepting of ) Anyway, I think they see me losing well and they figured why not?

Down day today.... I ate late last night (walked to the mall at 7 and shopped then had dinner around 930 PM ) As mentioned previously, I am trying to get into working out one way or another on all my up days. Next week I will start the weights because oddly enough my up days next week are days when there is no Zumba! LOL Works out well

Today I am fasting the entire day and having dinner after I shop at Costco (which will be another late dinner but so be it ) ...

OMG Shari, I never put the pics of the chicken burgers did I? Or the sauce!?!? I'm an arse...I'll send them to my work to download today for you....(That's what I am having for din din tonight )

BRB...Need to go copy my #s from the other thread.
Old 07-17-2014, 07:17 AM   #1812
Big Yapper!!!!

Here we go for July:
June #s (started 199. Goal 190. Last weigh in of the month was 190.5)
July goal is 185

7/1 ~ 193 (down day & much needed! Look at the jump in scale! YIKES!)
7/2 ~ 190 (up day today)
7/3 ~ 191 (down day today)
7/4 ~ 189.5 (up day today) HAPPY 4TH EVERYONE!!!!
7/5 ~ 190.5 (down day today)
7/6 ~ 189.5 (up day today)
7/7 ~ 191.5 (down day today)
7/8 ~ 189.5 (up day today)
7/9 ~ 190.5 ( up day today - wonky week. working the down days in as much as possible)
7/10 ~ 190.5 (down day today)
7/11 ~ 189 (camping)
7/12 ~ DNW (camping)
7/13 ~ DNW (camping)
7/14 ~ DNW (camping)
7/15 ~ 192 (down day today)
7/16 ~ 189.5 (up day today)
7/17 ~ 191 (down day today)

Gosh I hope I get to 188 with this down day Oh well....I can't have great #s/losses ALL THE TIME! LOL

Last edited by 12yrslater; 07-17-2014 at 07:19 AM..
Old 07-17-2014, 07:50 AM   #1813
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Happy Hump Day! Yesterday was a good on-plan day. My menu was simple - breakfast: coffee/ff creamer, lunch: 2 parm pork chops, choc muffin in a mug, dinner: THM pancakes with 0% GY and blueberries, snack: berry cottage whip. So far today for breakfast (around 10:45 am) I had coffee/hwc and 2 eggs cooked in butter and topped with deli cheese, salsa and sour cream. YUM!

I did exercise yesterday too. I walked for 60 minutes and planked for 20 seconds. My whole body was shaking while planking OMG is that hard!!! Today the challenge goes up to 30 seconds I slept like a rock too last night. Probably fell asleep around 11:30 and woke up at 8:30! That never happens, I'm always up around 7. I think the exercise maybe???

Anyhoo, just checking in. Glad to see everyone doing well!!!
Great job on the exercise and sleep! sleep is an important part of the healthy lifestyle equation that too many people overlook!! Those plan,s hurt! But you'll see improvement in your ab strength quickly!! KUTGW!

Quote:

It's sooooooo annoying!

/rant over/
Yup, I'll vote blood sugar too! Not such a bad thing and part of the Juddd magic-actually eating on your UDs! don't sweat the scale...I bet you'll see 188 tomorrow!! So excited for you!!

[quote=Jenmay78;16976006]
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
I'm up a bit this morning, but not worried. I definitely ate well yesterday. I'm still around 153. I have decided to ramp up my exercise and enjoy eating (within reason) for a while. Not giving up the idea of login a bit more, but not restricting myself either for a while. If the scale climbs, I'll correct it, but I'm not going to deprive or cut calories or carbs for now. I will stick to my 3 workouts/week, and I may even intensify them. I like how I look and feel when I'm doing the right exercise, and like Pati mentioned, if I can achieve the fat loss/muscle gain without moving further down the scale? I'm ok with that. So, that's my updated plan. going to some weight training today while dd is at PT. [/QUOT

That's a great plan, Julie!
Thanks!! I'm calling it Plan B .
Old 07-17-2014, 08:31 AM   #1814
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
YAY! So glad your eyesight is improving!!
Jan, where did you find "rice crackers"? What brand are they? I love testing different things to eat on down days. LOL On Tuesday I had crackers and ham for dinner

I told a couple of people (my cousin's gf, my niece) to try JUDDD (I didn't call it that! I actually called it calorie cycling which they are more accepting of ) Anyway, I think they see me losing well and they figured why not?

Down day today.... I ate late last night (walked to the mall at 7 and shopped then had dinner around 930 PM ) As mentioned previously, I am trying to get into working out one way or another on all my up days. Next week I will start the weights because oddly enough my up days next week are days when there is no Zumba! LOL Works out well

Today I am fasting the entire day and having dinner after I shop at Costco (which will be another late dinner but so be it ) ...
Pati I got the rice crackers from Kroger they were 2 for $5.00...the brand is Blue Diamond, Nut-Thins made from nuts and rice. I grab one box just to try and they are pretty good. They come in a variety of flavors but I got the ones with just a hint of salt so I can eat them with anything.

Hope your Down day goes well and you have a great workout.
Old 07-17-2014, 08:37 AM   #1815
Blabbermouth!!!

Up day today.... just had a nice bowl of cereal with almond milk yumm.......
Off to do some school work!
Old 07-17-2014, 09:04 AM   #1816

Good morning! I got my planking challenge done yesterday (30+ seconds) and I did about 10 minutes of kick-boxing. I was really tired and didn't feel like walking. TOM is due so I know why I'm so tired! My eating was on plan though so no problems there!

Yesterday's Menu
B: coffee/hwc/sweetener, 2 eggs cooked in butter, 2 slices deli cheese, salsa, and sour cream
L: THM Pancakes w/0% greek yogurt, sf syrup, blueberries
D: Sauteed Teriyaki chicken over brown rice with broccolli

I got in lots of water too

I woke up today hungry because I usually have a snack 3 hours after dinner. I'm having TOM cravings too so I had one heck of a wonderful chocolate ON-PLAN breakfast!!! I had coffee/hwc/sweetener and a chocolate cake in a mug! OMG so good. I substituted coconut oil with butter because I don't have any of the coconut oil that doesn't taste like coconut. I've made it with it and it's good too but the butter was REALLY good My cravings are satisfied and I stayed on plan!

Ok, so there's a movie shooting right down the street from my house. It's really cool! They put graffiti all over the buildings to make it look like New York City. There's a very successful boxing school there and they are filming in there. It stars Jake Gillenhall, Rachel McAdams, 50 Cent, and Forrest Whitaker. I walk every day up at the church parking lot and they were filming there yesterday! Of course the ONE day this week I didn't walk I'm hoping to catch a glance of one of the stars!!!

I'll be back for personals later. Gotta answer a call.
Old 07-17-2014, 02:04 PM   #1817
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Pati I got the rice crackers from Kroger they were 2 for $5.00...the brand is Blue Diamond, Nut-Thins made from nuts and rice. I grab one box just to try and they are pretty good. They come in a variety of flavors but I got the ones with just a hint of salt so I can eat them with anything.

Hope your Down day goes well and you have a great workout.
I'll have to look out for these...Thanks Janice!!

Quote:
Sweet!!! Enjoy your up day.

Quote:
Good morning! I got my planking challenge done yesterday (30+ seconds) and I did about 10 minutes of kick-boxing. I was really tired and didn't feel like walking. TOM is due so I know why I'm so tired! My eating was on plan though so no problems there!

Yesterday's Menu
B: coffee/hwc/sweetener, 2 eggs cooked in butter, 2 slices deli cheese, salsa, and sour cream
L: THM Pancakes w/0% greek yogurt, sf syrup, blueberries
D: Sauteed Teriyaki chicken over brown rice with broccolli

I got in lots of water too

I woke up today hungry because I usually have a snack 3 hours after dinner. I'm having TOM cravings too so I had one heck of a wonderful chocolate ON-PLAN breakfast!!! I had coffee/hwc/sweetener and a chocolate cake in a mug! OMG so good. I substituted coconut oil with butter because I don't have any of the coconut oil that doesn't taste like coconut. I've made it with it and it's good too but the butter was REALLY good My cravings are satisfied and I stayed on plan!

Ok, so there's a movie shooting right down the street from my house. It's really cool! They put graffiti all over the buildings to make it look like New York City. There's a very successful boxing school there and they are filming in there. It stars Jake Gillenhall, Rachel McAdams, 50 Cent, and Forrest Whitaker. I walk every day up at the church parking lot and they were filming there yesterday! Of course the ONE day this week I didn't walk I'm hoping to catch a glance of one of the stars!!!

I'll be back for personals later. Gotta answer a call.
Ohhhhh how fun! Take pics!! LET US LIVE VICARIOUSLY THROUGH YOU!!!!

[quote=julieboolie;16976429]
Quote:
Thanks!! I'm calling it Plan B .
GOOD LUCK WITH PLAN B SWEETIE!!
Old 07-17-2014, 02:09 PM   #1818
Big Yapper!!!!

Sharilicious....Here are the pics of the chicken burger and sauce I use on my down days!

Remember, I fast so my cals all go in during evening hours
Normally I'll have a pita (any one that's about 100 cals - the one below is 90 cals), the burger (I think 180) and some sauce which normally equates to about 350ish (give or take) cals leaving some room for fruit or yogurt but honestly, that meal itself is pretty darn filling.

I'll repost a pic of a made burger...

Old 07-18-2014, 04:40 AM   #1819

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
OMG.. I miss a day and I just can't keep up! So happy that everyone seems to be in a groove with your plans!

I am in training all week, and I can't play online like I used to... gosh darn it! When I get home I am exhausted.. but oh well, things will settle down.

Still enjoying eating the way I am, just not used to this up and down weighing.. maybe I should do like Dr. Johnson says and only weigh every 8 days or so after a DD.. that may be hard though!..

So far........

Day 1 --July 9-- 175.8 DD until 6pm
Day 2 --July 10- 174.8 UD until 6pm
Day 3-- July 11 - 175.4 DD until 6pm
Day 4-- July 12- 173.8 UD until 6pm
Day 5-- July 13-- did not weigh at Mom's but WAY over did it!! Too much goodness!!! Family reunion spread.
Day 6-- July 14-- 173.8 UD
Day 7-- July 15-- 175.4 DD yes, I earned it.
Day 8-- July 16--173.2
Day 9-- July 17--174.8
Day10--July 18--173
Old 07-18-2014, 06:19 AM   #1820

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
quick post as I missed yesterday,

I didn't weigh yesterday because I overslept then had to rush out (forgot to hit snooze button). Had a very good UD...maybe too good so no weighing again today. DD today, I notice that I'm very hungry this morning which is unusual for me. I'm going to review what I ate yesterday vs other times and see if it is something I'm eating that triggers this more. Like the other DD when I ate the sandwich from McD', I was more hungry so I know to not eat that on a DD.... will investigate more. Pati, thanks for the pics, oh my that looks very good and you can't beat the low cals!! I will go to Costco and look for this, thanks again hun!

BBL to post personals just want y'all to know I'm here...Happy Friday!
Old 07-18-2014, 08:40 AM   #1821
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Cereal? I haven't had that in ages!! Yum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
OMG.. I miss a day and I just can't keep up! So happy that everyone seems to be in a groove with your plans!

I am in training all week, and I can't play online like I used to... gosh darn it! When I get home I am exhausted.. but oh well, things will settle down.

Still enjoying eating the way I am, just not used to this up and down weighing.. maybe I should do like Dr. Johnson says and only weigh every 8 days or so after a DD.. that may be hard though!..

So far........

Day 1 --July 9-- 175.8 DD until 6pm
Day 2 --July 10- 174.8 UD until 6pm
Day 3-- July 11 - 175.4 DD until 6pm
Day 4-- July 12- 173.8 UD until 6pm
Day 5-- July 13-- did not weigh at Mom's but WAY over did it!! Too much goodness!!! Family reunion spread.
Day 6-- July 14-- 173.8 UD
Day 7-- July 15-- 175.4 DD yes, I earned it.
Day 8-- July 16--173.2
Day 9-- July 17--174.8
Day10--July 18--173
You're a star! Already down almost 3 lbs? Thats great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post

I didn't weigh yesterday because I overslept then had to rush out (forgot to hit snooze button). Had a very good UD...maybe too good so no weighing again today. DD today, I notice that I'm very hungry this morning which is unusual for me. I'm going to review what I ate yesterday vs other times and see if it is something I'm eating that triggers this more. Like the other DD when I ate the sandwich from McD', I was more hungry so I know to not eat that on a DD.... will investigate more. Pati, thanks for the pics, oh my that looks very good and you can't beat the low cals!! I will go to Costco and look for this, thanks again hun!

Sorry your hunger is up! Hope it passes and you're having a good day!

Gracie-how cool! Hope you can spot someone . Good job on the planks!

Pati-yum! That looks so good! KUTGW!!

Hi Jen!

Me? I'm hanging out around 153 safe and sound. I was a bit lower yesterday, but had a few bites of dd's pizza last night, 5 sips of her milkshake, an dot a bit of sunburn-not too bad. I didn't overdo it at dinner (had a great salad!) because we're going out to one of our favorite mexican places tonight with our dear friends. It'll be a blast-we always laugh the whole time we're with them! I wanted to be free to eat what I want tonight, so I plan to keep it light all day.

Happy Friday all!
Old 07-18-2014, 01:01 PM   #1822

Quote:

Shari so happy you are doing well on this plan.. I also have days of hunger and I don't know why. I kind of eat the same thing every day. I would love to do it the correct way, but the thought of no food for the entire day except that small amt of cals just does me in.. I mentally can't. So I enjoy what I am doing, but not really losing very quick... haha.. always want more!!

Quote:
Cereal? I haven't had that in ages!! Yum!

You're a star! Already down almost 3 lbs? Thats great!

Sorry your hunger is up! Hope it passes and you're having a good day!

Gracie-how cool! Hope you can spot someone . Good job on the planks!

Pati-yum! That looks so good! KUTGW!!

Hi Jen!

Me? I'm hanging out around 153 safe and sound. I was a bit lower yesterday, but had a few bites of dd's pizza last night, 5 sips of her milkshake, an dot a bit of sunburn-not too bad. I didn't overdo it at dinner (had a great salad!) because we're going out to one of our favorite mexican places tonight with our dear friends. It'll be a blast-we always laugh the whole time we're with them! I wanted to be free to eat what I want tonight, so I plan to keep it light all day.

Happy Friday all!
Julie you are living life!!! YAY!! I like your plan right now, and if you need to do something else, there are plenty of options! Good luck and enjoy 153 I would LOVE to be there!!!
Old 07-18-2014, 02:07 PM   #1823
Major LCF Poster!

Hello ladies...just a quick drive/fly by...I'm leaving work early for a nice date with the husband. I am having a great UD and trying to make sure to keep my fat and protein up. I seems to be the magic for me to have a fantabulous DD.

I hope all is brilliant with you sexy ladies! Peace love and cupcakes!
Old 07-18-2014, 03:54 PM   #1824

Quote:
Hello ladies...just a quick drive/fly by...I'm leaving work early for a nice date with the husband. I am having a great UD and trying to make sure to keep my fat and protein up. I seems to be the magic for me to have a fantabulous DD.

I hope all is brilliant with you sexy ladies! Peace love and cupcakes!
You crack me up Jen! Have a wonderful date with hubby!!!
Old 07-18-2014, 08:35 PM   #1825
Blabbermouth!!!

Hello ladies, I know it's late but it's been a stressful long day. Down day went okay, I took in about 600 calories, over my mark but still okay. I hope all of you had a great day and stayed on course.
Have a great weekend!
Old 07-19-2014, 10:42 AM   #1826
Big Yapper!!!!

You all must be out having a fun weekend! Hope so!!

Jan-glad your dd went well. Enjoy your UD today!

Jen-hope you had fun with dh! Fun leaving work early on a Friday!

Deb-thanks! I'm enjoying it for sure! Hope you're down even more this week!

Had a great night out with our friends! Always do, but we wait too long in between get togethers. Ate well, lots of chips and salsa, but skipped the tortillas with my fajitas and stopped when I was full?! Packed half to take home. that was a win! Then we enjoyed gelato - full sugar and delicious! And? I'm around the same weight this morning, 153.9. I'm a happy girl! I feel great, temps are high (for me-97.6!) plenty of energy, like how I look and feel... Quite happy and content. I get to eat what I feel like (within reason) and with a bit of attention, I can live and enjoy myself too! Hope this will be a pattern of success .
Old 07-20-2014, 06:10 AM   #1827

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
GM ladies!

Julie~what success!! So happy to hear that you're in a good space now and feeling/looking good!

Jen~hope you had a wonderful date night with hubby.

Jan~you did good to keep cals low during a stressful day. Congrats!

Deb~I feel ya...my last couple DDs have not been as easy as they were during the second week and I don't know why (?). Haha...so crazy that I too think sometimes of wanting to do 'a quick round' to get rid of at least 15 lbs unwanted pounds now then I'd return to JUDDD...(although I've not been able to do a full round in awhile ). I have wonderful, happy, feeling fulfilled days of accepting slower losses then days when I want so badly for the weight to just be gone yesterday so contemplate Omaha, ugh. I'm a mess mentally sometimes!

Pati~how's it going? Hope you made goal of 188!

Gracie~hope you're having a wonderful weekend too!

Ladies, I've been off my rotations and need to get back on quick! I've had something to do or go almost every evening, and yesterday went to a cookout so my calorie counts have not been perfect. I'm going to do my best today to make it a DD, then get back to good rotations. This is how I messed up a couple years ago and my weight is not in a good enough place as it was then to allow wiggle room.
Old 07-20-2014, 08:46 AM   #1828
Blabbermouth!!!

Good morning everyone! Yesterday was supper busy but a good up day! so this makes today a DD and I am ready.
Shari- you will be back on rotation pretty soon.
Julie- I did have a great day yesterday, it was my nieces sweet 16 birthday. I could not eat ant cake but that was okay. My daughter's birthday is exactly one month from my niece on August 19 they call themselves twins and when they started school everyone thought they were twins lol!
Deb- hope you are having a great day
Gracie- Keep up the good work
Pati-the chicken patties looks good
Jen- I will check in on you in your journal
Have a great day.
Old 07-20-2014, 11:42 AM   #1829

Quote:
You all must be out having a fun weekend! Hope so!!

Jan-glad your dd went well. Enjoy your UD today!

Jen-hope you had fun with dh! Fun leaving work early on a Friday!

Deb-thanks! I'm enjoying it for sure! Hope you're down even more this week!

Had a great night out with our friends! Always do, but we wait too long in between get togethers. Ate well, lots of chips and salsa, but skipped the tortillas with my fajitas and stopped when I was full?! Packed half to take home. that was a win! Then we enjoyed gelato - full sugar and delicious! And? I'm around the same weight this morning, 153.9. I'm a happy girl! I feel great, temps are high (for me-97.6!) plenty of energy, like how I look and feel... Quite happy and content. I get to eat what I feel like (within reason) and with a bit of attention, I can live and enjoy myself too! Hope this will be a pattern of success .
Julie, Glad you are feeling so content! I saw your pictures in your journal of your night out, and you look FAB!! Keep up the wonderful attitude

Quote:
GM ladies!

Julie~what success!! So happy to hear that you're in a good space now and feeling/looking good!

Jen~hope you had a wonderful date night with hubby.

Jan~you did good to keep cals low during a stressful day. Congrats!

Deb~I feel ya...my last couple DDs have not been as easy as they were during the second week and I don't know why (?). Haha...so crazy that I too think sometimes of wanting to do 'a quick round' to get rid of at least 15 lbs unwanted pounds now then I'd return to JUDDD...(although I've not been able to do a full round in awhile ). I have wonderful, happy, feeling fulfilled days of accepting slower losses then days when I want so badly for the weight to just be gone yesterday so contemplate Omaha, ugh. I'm a mess mentally sometimes!

Pati~how's it going? Hope you made goal of 188!

Gracie~hope you're having a wonderful weekend too!

Ladies, I've been off my rotations and need to get back on quick! I've had something to do or go almost every evening, and yesterday went to a cookout so my calorie counts have not been perfect. I'm going to do my best today to make it a DD, then get back to good rotations. This is how I messed up a couple years ago and my weight is not in a good enough place as it was then to allow wiggle room.
Yes Shari, it seems when you get off track, it just does not work as well. I am not enjoying this weekend... I THINK I am going to call my experiment successful as something to do when I feel like a change, but for losing weight, I need something that works quicker.. I am back to where I started today.. ugh..

I know it is because I changed up my days, but I want something I can live with and lose.. What is that? I dont know for sure obviously!! Do I want to do a round? Not really mentally ready for one, but I want to see some progress. I have been around the same weight for over a month now and I am ready for new numbers..

I just don't know what I want to do, and for today, I am eating THM style. I just don't want to think about dieting.. but I have to get this fat off before I get too comfy... what to do, what to do...

Quote:
Good morning everyone! Yesterday was supper busy but a good up day! so this makes today a DD and I am ready.
Shari- you will be back on rotation pretty soon.
Julie- I did have a great day yesterday, it was my nieces sweet 16 birthday. I could not eat ant cake but that was okay. My daughter's birthday is exactly one month from my niece on August 19 they call themselves twins and when they started school everyone thought they were twins lol!
Deb- hope you are having a great day
Gracie- Keep up the good work
Pati-the chicken patties looks good
Jen- I will check in on you in your journal
Have a great day.
Jan it sounds like JUDDD is going well for you, and I was going to ask why you didn't eat the cake but I remember the gluten. Glad you enjoyed the day anyway!!! Happy birthday to your niece and your daughter in a month!

Jen, Pati, Gracie hope all is going well for you this weekend!!
Old 07-20-2014, 04:06 PM   #1830
Big Yapper!!!!

Good morning girls!!

Jan-that's so sweet the cousins are so close! What a great way to grow up-a built in bestie!! enjoy yor DD.

Deb-I'm in a similar spot, and watching what you choose. I was hoping you'd lose well from your JUDDD plan, but understand the frustration with no real forward progress. It felt that way when I tried it it's so tempting though with so many who do well with it...just hasn't worked for me . I hope you're able to figure out your next move...I know you'll be successful with whatever you choose! And thanks! I feel good .

Shari-hope you can get back into the rotation. It's hard with social events to manage.

I way overdid it last night! we went out with other friends, had to wait WAY too long for our food, and by the time it came I was starving! I ate too many fries and the croissant my turkey club came on . It was ok, not worth the calories, and I'm up from it today. Oh well. I'll work it back off .

Both my dd's played in a sand volleyball tournament this morning. It was HOT!!! 100 deg! They've never played together before, so it was cute for me to see them together . Home and resting now .
Closed Thread