Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2014, 08:16 AM   #1651
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Great job Ladies!!!

Congrats to you JUDDDERS!!! So happy it is working for you all. I don't have advice for you Pati, but I think I read to never do a DD after a MID? Don't know why. They said if you have to do a Mid follow by an UP. Shari, I am sure you will be fine with what you are doing though.

Jen, congrats on a successful MD! The fact that you were satisfied on 1000 cals and didn't even count them is progress. I sure wish I could go most of the day without eating.. UGH.. Especially after reading how well JO is doing!!!

Julie, so glad the people in the room called you back and had your syringes!!! Go girl, have a great round!

Jan, good luck when you start your rotations too!

As for me, no decisions yet. That is fine with me. Not overeating, just eating what I like. Going more LC than usual but that is what I gravitate to. We shall see!

I wrote in JustJo's journal that I got my recumbent bike set up at home now with everything I need right next to me, including my laptop and TV to watch my recorded shows.. I have done 2 days now of over an hour and it is not hard! I would love to do this when I get home on weekdays instead of laying back in my recliner. Who knows how many miles and hours I can ride...

Hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2014, 08:22 AM   #1652
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/237.8/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/JUDDD
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Hey Deb! I'm so happy to see you in JustJo's journal. She is amazing! I would love to do the same with a bike. Do you still use your peddler at work? I should get one of those to put in my room. Where did you get yours? Do you like it?
Jenmay78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 08:38 AM   #1653

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Hey Deb! I'm so happy to see you in JustJo's journal. She is amazing! I would love to do the same with a bike. Do you still use your peddler at work? I should get one of those to put in my room. Where did you get yours? Do you like it?
Hey Jen! I love what Jo has done, she just decided one day to do it and she did it! I was shocked to read how much she excercises on so little food, but it works for her! Happy for her!

I do still have my pedlar at work, and I love it. Sometimes it is hard to type and pedal at the same time though.. lol I end up stopping alot.

At home I have my bike set up in my room in front of my tv with a big long table to the side so I can read my computer while I pedal and also watch tv. Time goes by fast and I am not just sitting like a bum.

I got me a cute little pink recumbent bike from wally world for only 149. It is very sturdy though, and easy to ride.. love it so far!!!

OH and my daughter finally made it home from her trip around the world last night! She is sleeping, but I am sure when she wakes up she will have some tales to tell!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 08:58 AM   #1654

Here is my setup. Excuse the messy bedroom. I put my laptop on the table, and I have a fan that I point towards me and I am good to go!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg exercise bike.jpg (81.7 KB, 12 views)
Old 07-06-2014, 09:45 AM   #1655
Major LCF Poster!

Deb!! Love the bike It's super cute. I type a lot at work so may just get something like this for my room so I can read and be motivated and watch television.

Btw, my DH is 51 and I am 36. I think you asked me a while ago and forgot to answer

I am off for a bit to hang out with the family. I enjoy my time with each of you
Old 07-06-2014, 10:24 AM   #1656

Quote:
Deb!! Love the bike It's super cute. I type a lot at work so may just get something like this for my room so I can read and be motivated and watch television.

Btw, my DH is 51 and I am 36. I think you asked me a while ago and forgot to answer

I am off for a bit to hang out with the family. I enjoy my time with each of you
Thanks Jen! I love it so far!..

Well your age difference is just a bit more than ours, but not bad at all. He got himself a young hottie wife!..

Whatever you decide to do for exercise as long as you do something! I think it will motivate you even more.. I know it does me!
Old 07-06-2014, 12:48 PM   #1657
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Indigo-65
Stats: SW212 CW212 GW145
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Everyday!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Hi ladies!

Jan~I'm well, thanks. Great you had a wonderful holiday with family and to hubby! Sorry you got tummy problems again and now arthritis/stiffness, hope it's gone by now. Yay, so glad you're going to JUDDD with us now! Will tomorrow be an UD or DD?

Julie~great news!! Good luck with your round!

Pati~Great rotations! Yeah, I'd make Tuesday a MD then Wed could be an UD. The weekend, I'd just try to make whatever day would be a DD a MD that way you're still getting the 'up and down' rotations in some way. The best thing is that you've been doing it long enough that JUDDD is very forgiving by now, whatever you decide.
Shari tomorrow will be a UD because hubby will be off work and we will be out of town Tuesday DD for me.
Today I made spaghetti with morningstar veggie crumbles as ground beef, I was just 2 weeks ago when I made the same dish and after the first couple bites indigestion set in and stomach cramps a little later. Today I had gluten free pasta and sneaked it in and my hubby did not know the difference I did eat some and so far so good.
Later
Indigo-65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 12:55 PM   #1658
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Good morning!!!

I had a great fourth of July as well. The Fourth fell on an UD for me so that was good. Yesterday was supposed to be a DD so I transitioned the DD to a MD to allow a little more calories and I also fasted until 4pm. I had a coffee w/cream for breakfast, turkey burger no bread with bacon (4 strips) and avocado (2 slices) and cheese (1 slice), three french fries, sauteed mushrooms (5 slices), pistachios (15), 3 reeses peanut butter cups (minis), jell-o dessert (1 cup) it's made with raspberry jello (top layer), cream cheese in the middle, and blueberry filling and gelatin for the bottom layer. We call it red, white, and blue salad. It's so yummy and not sugar free No idea how many calories...I should probably look and just make sure things are okay with my calories from time to time since I do not count.
Jen your 4th was nice I see. The last turkey burger I had put me to sleep lol....I don't know why but it did. I got them from Kroger and they are the kroger's brand. Have not eaten one since.
The red, white and blue salad sounds yummy!

Deb, thanks for the good luck you are sending my way!

Julie, thanks and I sure hope things work out.

Last edited by Indigo-65; 07-06-2014 at 12:58 PM..
Old 07-07-2014, 06:52 AM   #1659
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Good Morning Loves

We all made it safe out of the Holiday weekend? I need headcounts

Julie - So glad you found your hcg!!! Good luck with your round. I'm sure you'll kick bootay as always

Shari - So glad you're doing well with JUDDD. I love having company! BTW - I would truly enjoy reading how you and other JUDDDs eat on DDs. Just for ideas ya know
You asked about the burgers. They are (I THINK) Sabatino's brand. I'm at work but I'll check for you tonight. This is by far one of the best down day meals I have. I grill the chicken burger, warm up 1/2 a pita (it's all you need). I chop tomatoes, cucumbers and onions and lettuce. In the pita I add tzi tziki (sp) sauce (I get this at Costco too) and then I chop up the burger. Stick that in the pita and top with the veggies. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO filling an SOOOOOOOOOO good!
I'll get pics of both the chicken burger and the sauce if you want to look for it.
Sounds like you had a great 4th!!

Jen - I do the same as you but on DDs. I wake up. Have my coffee on my way to work and then nothing but water during the work day (oddly enough, I'm more focused on DDs LOL) When I get home I have most of my cals in my meal and then a 40 calorie fudge popsicle if I am in the mood and need it or I just finish off with coffee by the end of the night I haven't really done a "medium day". They scare me?
Glad you had a great 4th! BTW 1013 cals sounds like a FANTASTIC medium day ESPECIALLY during a holiday! KUDOS DOLL!!!!

BTW - Who is JustJo? Someone do tell

Deb - Have you decided on your next move? I am anxiously waiting for you to make your next move
SOOOOO GLAD YOUR DD is home safe

How are you doing Shari?!?!?

So, for those on here doing JUDDD, what day is today for you? (Wondering if we've all synced up some how?)

DD for me!! I have to go copy and paste the #s and give you guys an update....Still trying to figure out what I am going to do as far as the week and my plans go but we'll see.....
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 06:53 AM   #1660
Big Yapper!!!!

HERE YA GO!!

June #s (started 199. Goal 190. Last weigh in of the month was 190.5)
July goal is 185

7/1 ~ 193 (down day & much needed! Look at the jump in scale! YIKES!)
7/2 ~ 190 (up day today)
7/3 ~ 191 (down day today)
7/4 ~ 189.5 (up day today) HAPPY 4TH EVERYONE!!!!
7/5 ~ 190.5 (down day today)
7/6 ~ 189.5 (up day today)
7/7 ~ 191.5 (down day today)
Old 07-07-2014, 06:54 AM   #1661
Big Yapper!!!!

So how are the rest of you doing?!?!?!

GRACIE!!! Where is you You back from your weekend of fun in the sun yet?!?!?

Did we lose Stina?

everyone else!!!
Old 07-07-2014, 07:56 AM   #1662
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Good morning friends!!!

Deb-nice setup! I used to love sitting on my bike watching tv! I had a nice recumbent bike years ago, back east. Sounds like a wonderful way to get some exercise and relax all at the same time!! so happy dd is home! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time catching up with her!

Jen-I'm 5.5 years older than my dh . Keeps me young I guess! you're doing well with Judd!!

Shari-how're you liking Juddd further into it? It's such a live-able plan! Built in correction . Hope you had a fun weekend!

Pati-you're rocking Juddd! That recipe sounds delicious! I try to wait as long as possible to eat during hcg days, unless I'm working out. I've learned the hard way that I need a bit of something, usually a bit of fat free GY, before I hit the gym. keep up the great work!

Jan-thanks! Glad the gf pasta went well. My dh and dd(11) are both gf, and e pasta is a nice easy substitute. No one really notices (guests too!).

Well, the scale said 160.3 this morning! - well over 5 lbs from loading! But boy! I'm still full!! I hope that icky stuffed feeling stays with me!

This round I'm hoping to keep 1 day of weights and 2 days of some type of cardio in the mix during my round. Not doing strict protocol, dropping the bread (exchanging those calories for halfnhalf in my morning coffee! ) and only doing strawberries for fruit. Hoping to find a yummy way to have beef for dinner each night, but I'm gonna need some chicken and shrimp in the mix too.

Planning only 21 vlcds while dosing, need to count my syringes! Not even sure how many I have! off to take my third dose, nursing a headache-combo detox and post vacation sun deprivation. Looking forward to this first week and the wonderful hcg losses. at least I hope there will be nice losss!
julieboolie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 10:05 AM   #1663

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post

I do still have my pedlar at work, and I love it. Sometimes it is hard to type and pedal at the same time though.. lol I end up stopping alot.

At home I have my bike set up in my room in front of my tv with a big long table to the side so I can read my computer while I pedal and also watch tv. Time goes by fast and I am not just sitting like a bum.

I got me a cute little pink recumbent bike from wally world for only 149. It is very sturdy though, and easy to ride.. love it so far!!!

OH and my daughter finally made it home from her trip around the world last night! She is sleeping, but I am sure when she wakes up she will have some tales to tell!
YAY, so glad to read your daughter is home and safe..I bet she had a lot to talk about and wow, such a wonderful experience! I love your bike, great way to plan your exercising so that all you have to do is sit on it, and work it out!

Quote:

Enjoy my time with you too, Jen I've always like older men myself . G is (only) 5 years older, the kid's father is 7 years older. I've dated 10+ years when I was in my 20's. However I've learned that it truly is a number as some of the older men acted/behaved worse than the 'yonger' ones. How's your rotations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo-65 View Post
Shari tomorrow will be a UD because hubby will be off work and we will be out of town Tuesday DD for me.
Today I made spaghetti with morningstar veggie crumbles as ground beef, I was just 2 weeks ago when I made the same dish and after the first couple bites indigestion set in and stomach cramps a little later. Today I had gluten free pasta and sneaked it in and my hubby did not know the difference I did eat some and so far so good.
Later
Great! I hope it still didn't upset your stomach later..LOL @ hubby not noticing the difference so why does he need to know? Hopefully JUDDD will work for you too. I've noticed that it's gotten easier since last week. I'm slowly, but definitely learning to know my hunger cues again and I'm using DD to gain control of this too. So far, so good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
HERE YA GO!!

July goal is 185

7/2 ~ 190 (up day today)
WTG Pati!! Thanks for letting me know about the name of the chicken burger, could you please tell me the name of the sauce? I may go to Costco today if I have time to make it for Wednesday which is my next DD. Yes, I'm on the same rotation day with you and Jen now! Yes, a pic would be nice so I'll know the box when I see it Thanks! I plan to share some Fast Diet recipes once I try them to offer more variety. It's perfect since I'm no longer counting carbs...only cals and the recipe book if FULL of ideas. I get bored easily so I definitely need this if I want to continue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post

Shari-how're you liking Juddd further into it? It's such a live-able plan! Built in correction . Hope you had a fun weekend!

Well, the scale said 160.3 this morning! - well over 5 lbs from loading! But boy! I'm still full!! I hope that icky stuffed feeling stays with me!

This round I'm hoping to keep 1 day of weights and 2 days of some type of cardio in the mix during my round. Not doing strict protocol, dropping the bread (exchanging those calories for halfnhalf in my morning coffee! ) and only doing strawberries for fruit. Hoping to find a yummy way to have beef for dinner each night, but I'm gonna need some chicken and shrimp in the mix too.

Planning only 21 vlcds while dosing, need to count my syringes! Not even sure how many I have! off to take my third dose, nursing a headache-combo detox and post vacation sun deprivation. Looking forward to this first week and the wonderful hcg losses. at least I hope there will be nice losss!
you'll be back at your LDW in no time especially since the gain if mostly from loading. I look forward to seeing your progress to lower numbers and an even 'newer' body!

I'm doing very, very well on JUDDD, I'm reading a lot and really working on my mindset about dieting and restriction and after all these years, it's not easy for sure. I notice that today is my 4th DD and it's easier than the ones last week. I find my eating is more what others have found, the later I eat the best fasting on DDs work for me. Yesterday was an UD for me and after 'letting go', I took my sons to Cold Stone Creamery for ice cream yesterday and for the first time in a long time, without guilt and with mindful eating had some, then threw the rest away... I've never done that! I practiced mindful eating and cut the amount of chicken I ate in half as I found I was satisfied, not full which is what I'm working on giving up, after eating 2 pieces..and that was all I ate/wanted then. It's definitely not easy to practice listening to hunger cues and using mindful eating especially on UDs, but I know it's something I have to reconnect with again so that when I'm at goal I'll be able to eat to hunger and satisfaction...not to emotions and bingeing. I exercised today after not doing so this past weekend because I felt I wanted to and looked forward to that relaxing feeling afterward. I'm trying to work on being gentle with myself and understand that I'm still a work in progress and practicing what I'm learning/reading will ultimately lead my body where it needs to be. I thought of my mother who is a size 9/10 and eats what she wants...she may gain and lose here and there but it's all natural w/o dieting. She stops eating when she's had enough and eat sweets/treats when she wants them. Seems sooo simple but after years of dieting, it's a true adjustment!
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 10:10 AM   #1664

Oh Pati you mentioned sharing menus for DD:

L:strawberries (8) and multigrain waffles (2) w/ SF syrup = 206 cals

D:ground turkey (6oz) with mushrooms = 281 cals

total: 487
Old 07-07-2014, 11:04 AM   #1665

Ok girls, Shari, Pati, Jen, Jan. I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!!! You all do so well on JUDDD and I can't go more than the morning without starving!.. UGH..

Seriously so happy for all of you JUDDD BUDS... I have tried and tried, just can't make it. Even with coffee and cream, nope, I get hungrier..

Julie, GOOD LUCK on your round! those pounds will come off quickly!!!

Gracie, hope you had a wonderful weekend! come back and let us know.. did you stick with THM?

I think the main thing I have stuck with for a week is my exercise, and that is helping me not to gain. I am learning towards Atkins, but I want my fruit.. am I asking for too much? probably... So I have to decide.. HCG? Atkins? THM? I am reading and reading and weighing all the pros and cons.

Shari, I am just so excited for you since you have done so much research and put your mind in a good place!!! Like Jen and Pati before you!! Now Jan is in on the action... good luck to all of you!
Old 07-07-2014, 01:42 PM   #1666
Major LCF Poster!

Hi loves!

Just a quick drive by as it's a super busy day and it's a DD...I notice that I don't spend a lot of time on this board when I'm on my DDs...weird???

I guess I have too much going on in my brain to check in...I'm not sure.

So, I couldn't wait to eat until later, so I'm a little fearful of what I will do when I get home since I'm already at 500 cals. Oh, well...I promised myself to only eat when truly hungry and listen to my body's signals when satisfied

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...g-journey.html
Old 07-07-2014, 03:46 PM   #1667
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
HERE YA GO!!

July goal is 185

7/2 ~ 190 (up day today)
You had a great week! My DD is tomorrow, I'm getting excited!

Quote:
Great! I hope it still didn't upset your stomach later..LOL @ hubby not noticing the difference so why does he need to know? Hopefully JUDDD will work for you too. I've noticed that it's gotten easier since last week. I'm slowly, but definitely learning to know my hunger cues again and I'm using DD to gain control of this too. So far, so good!

I'm doing very, very well on JUDDD, I'm reading a lot and really working on my mindset about dieting and restriction and after all these years, it's not easy for sure. I notice that today is my 4th DD and it's easier than the ones last week. I find my eating is more what others have found, the later I eat the best fasting on DDs work for me. Yesterday was an UD for me and after 'letting go', I took my sons to Cold Stone Creamery for ice cream yesterday and for the first time in a long time, without guilt and with mindful eating had some, then threw the rest away... I've never done that! I practiced mindful eating and cut the amount of chicken I ate in half as I found I was satisfied, not full which is what I'm working on giving up, after eating 2 pieces..and that was all I ate/wanted then. It's definitely not easy to practice listening to hunger cues and using mindful eating especially on UDs, but I know it's something I have to reconnect with again so that when I'm at goal I'll be able to eat to hunger and satisfaction...not to emotions and bingeing. I exercised today after not doing so this past weekend because I felt I wanted to and looked forward to that relaxing feeling afterward. I'm trying to work on being gentle with myself and understand that I'm still a work in progress and practicing what I'm learning/reading will ultimately lead my body where it needs to be. I thought of my mother who is a size 9/10 and eats what she wants...she may gain and lose here and there but it's all natural w/o dieting. She stops eating when she's had enough and eat sweets/treats when she wants them. Seems sooo simple but after years of dieting, it's a true adjustment!
My tummy did great! Thanks Shari Eating something you want like the ice cream and having control not to over eat is a great accomplishment... great job!
Quote:
Oh Pati you mentioned sharing menus for DD:

L:strawberries (8) and multigrain waffles (2) w/ SF syrup = 206 cals

D:ground turkey (6oz) with mushrooms = 281 cals

total: 487
I am so glad you posted this menu. I have something to guide me.
Old 07-08-2014, 05:16 AM   #1668

GM ladies, quick post until I get to work...I'm so excited! I weighed today and I'm down 3.8 lbs from last Wednesday when I said I was going to just let go and do JUDDD as written...no counting carbs. I feel so excited again that I can eat 'normally' and still lose...I've had most of my previous 'no no' foods within the last week, but with moderation. I'm sure I gained from adding all types of carbs and sugar again but within almost a week, my body has adjusted and started losing again. Today is an UD and I'm wanting an egg and sausage sandwich for breakfast. I'll use mindful eating to know when and what I want to eat later. BBL...
Old 07-08-2014, 05:41 AM   #1669
Major LCF Poster!

Hi lady loves!!!

Shari- That is brilliant! I am so super proud of you. I am super motivated to try to get the DD just right. So far I've not been able to get below 800 calories and my UDs are difficult to get to 2200. My body just won't let me do it So, most days I say I'm doing a DD where I just eat lighter and on UDs I let myself eat more and have wine with dinner. Today's an UD for me too, so I will keep on the rotation and really really do the DD correctly. I know it's because I'm not eating enough on my UDs So, today I will get in 2200 calories!

Pati-How are you doin' doll? Are you going to watch WC today? Who are you supporting to win???

Deb-My peddling gorgeous friend how are you? I started a lunge, squat challenge with my brother. I just started, but it goes for 30 days. I'm hoping to lose some inches and get my sexy bod back.

Jan-So glad your body is liking JUDDD. I am really striving to have the rotations work for me, but when I don't see the scale move I start planning my escape

Julie-How are things going in VLCD world? I know you will do fantastic!

Gracie-Miss your menu postings...so yummy
Old 07-08-2014, 05:56 AM   #1670
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Hi loves!

Just a quick drive by as it's a super busy day and it's a DD...I notice that I don't spend a lot of time on this board when I'm on my DDs...weird???

So, I couldn't wait to eat until later, so I'm a little fearful of what I will do when I get home since I'm already at 500 cals. Oh, well...I promised myself to only eat when truly hungry and listen to my body's signals when satisfied
You're doing so well! Listening to your body's signals!
How did you end your dd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo-65 View Post
You had a great week! My DD is tomorrow, I'm getting excited!

My tummy did great! Thanks Shari Eating something you want like the ice cream and having control not to over eat is a great accomplishment... great job!
I'm so glad that your tummy troubles are better!
Good luck with your DD today

Quote:
GM ladies, quick post until I get to work...I'm so excited! I weighed today and I'm down 3.8 lbs from last Wednesday when I said I was going to just let go and do JUDDD as written...no counting carbs. I feel so excited again that I can eat 'normally' and still lose...I've had most of my previous 'no no' foods within the last week, but with moderation. I'm sure I gained from adding all types of carbs and sugar again but within almost a week, my body has adjusted and started losing again. Today is an UD and I'm wanting an egg and sausage sandwich for breakfast. I'll use mindful eating to know when and what I want to eat later. BBL...
LOOK AT YOU!!! That's a great start!!! And feeling free....Can't beat that can ya? So happy for you!
Old 07-08-2014, 06:26 AM   #1671
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Hi lady loves!!!

Shari- That is brilliant! I am so super proud of you. I am super motivated to try to get the DD just right. So far I've not been able to get below 800 calories and my UDs are difficult to get to 2200. My body just won't let me do it So, most days I say I'm doing a DD where I just eat lighter and on UDs I let myself eat more and have wine with dinner. Today's an UD for me too, so I will keep on the rotation and really really do the DD correctly. I know it's because I'm not eating enough on my UDs So, today I will get in 2200 calories!

Pati-How are you doin' doll? Are you going to watch WC today? Who are you supporting to win???

Deb-My peddling gorgeous friend how are you? I started a lunge, squat challenge with my brother. I just started, but it goes for 30 days. I'm hoping to lose some inches and get my sexy bod back.

Jan-So glad your body is liking JUDDD. I am really striving to have the rotations work for me, but when I don't see the scale move I start planning my escape

Good Morning Beautiful

I'm doing ok. No weight loss. Seems I'm stuck at the 189.5 LOL I'm perfectly fine with it. I was worried about the hectic week I am going to encounter but you know what? I decided it's okay to "let go and live" every once in a while. When I get back from my camping trip I'll go right back into the rotations and carry on. I'm sure I'll have to relose a few lbs but so be it

WC? Gosh I wish I could....I will be at work. I may be able to sneak a peak here and there
I'm rootin' for Brasil all the way

BTW - Can I suggest something? For your up days, since you can't get to your up cals (which are just as imperative as your low days) maybe try adding fats in the form of coconut oil into your meals? How about one of those coffees everyone swears by? I forget their name but supposedly they bring up the cals.

Have fun on your up day today
Old 07-08-2014, 06:27 AM   #1672
Big Yapper!!!!

Graciepooh! Where are you?!?!?!

Deb....My love! How are you doing?

Everyone else who has gone MIA we're missin' ya! Hope you are all okay!
Old 07-08-2014, 08:13 AM   #1673
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
YAY, so glad to read your daughter is home and safe..I bet she had a lot to talk about and wow, such a wonderful experience! I love your bike, great way to plan your exercising so that all you have to do is sit on it, and work it out!

Enjoy my time with you too, Jen I've always like older men myself . G is (only) 5 years older, the kid's father is 7 years older. I've dated 10+ years when I was in my 20's. However I've learned that it truly is a number as some of the older men acted/behaved worse than the 'yonger' ones. How's your rotations?

WTG Pati!! Thanks for letting me know about the name of the chicken burger, could you please tell me the name of the sauce? I may go to Costco today if I have time to make it for Wednesday which is my next DD. Yes, I'm on the same rotation day with you and Jen now! Yes, a pic would be nice so I'll know the box when I see it Thanks! I plan to share some Fast Diet recipes once I try them to offer more variety. It's perfect since I'm no longer counting carbs...only cals and the recipe book if FULL of ideas. I get bored easily so I definitely need this if I want to continue.

you'll be back at your LDW in no time especially since the gain if mostly from loading. I look forward to seeing your progress to lower numbers and an even 'newer' body!

this is great stuff!! I'm broken too and working on relearning simple stuff!! Good for you! What a victory and gives you fuel to move forward !!

Quote:
Hi loves!

It's hard to recognize those signals! You're relearning all of that, so be patient with yourself! You'll get it! .

Quote:
that's wonderful!, so excited for you!!

Quote:
Hi lady loves!!!

I'm with Pati, I'd up the fat. That'll push the calories higher! . Hope you're doing well with your rotations!

Deb-hope you're pedaling away and all is well. I'm not sure you need a label for your plan, low carb, or rotating it is all good! you're staying in control which is key!

Hi Gracie!

I'm down 3-4lbs depending on which scale you believe . I'm taking the higher weight, 157.3, and will see what the rest of the week brings. I know the loading weight will go fine, but I'd really truly like to lose some real fat this time and get into a lower decade for maintenance. I always have this irrational fear that This round won't work for some reason . I'm sticking to plan and ready to go!

I had a big fight with dh last night. He's being an angry jerk and I'm not taking it. Kind of an impasse. Anyway, despite the stress, I didn't turn to food! so that's a good thing. Still stress today, but he'll come around. It's just a hard situation as he's a naturally angry selfish person, and despite his progress, he still reverts back to his old nature which causes problems. We've been here before and we'll be here again. He just wants me to drop it and not hold him accountable, but not gonna do it. My dd's need to know and see what is acceptable and how people should treat them. It's a "hill worth dying on".

Hope you all have a good day. Taking dd(14) to PT then we're meeting our friends at the water park!
julieboolie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 09:18 AM   #1674

Ok, finally got a bit of free time:

Deb and Gracie~how are you two? Hope all is well!

Jan~glad the menu helps. I'll try to add other recipes from the book to help with DDs. If today is hard for you since you're just starting know that you can get through it because tomorrow you can eat what you want! Good luck!

Pati~Congrats on entering the 180's...look how far you've come, from the 2-teens to now into the 180's!! You've done a fantastic job on keeping on your path so right now your body may need to have a set point to recover and prepare for more loss soon. I agree with just enjoying time with your family..one of the benefits is that you'll probably a lot gain less than you would've on any other plan.

Julie~sorry hubby is being a pain now, but good for you that you chose to not eat to your emotions. That's progress!! Congrats on the loss..you'll be in a lower decade very soon!

Jen~Great idea from Pati about getting those extra cals in. I believe she's referring to bulletproof coffee in which you add a couple spoons of coconut oil that helps to up the cals on UDs. Yesterday was the first day I've been able to eat under 500cals so it took a few DDs for that to happen LOL. It really helped reminding myself that if I stuck it out I'd be able to eat whatever I wanted today which is why I gave up LC, it just felt too restrictive.

I had in mind earlier to eat a sandwich but what hunger I thought I had earlier went away so I didn't 'force' it so no sandwich. I'm eating a nice, large gyro salad with tzatziki (sp) sauce I'm actually using mindful eating as I type and realize that I'm getting full now so may not be able to eat the whole thing.
Old 07-08-2014, 09:23 AM   #1675

Oh Pati, Jen and Jan did you all see the thread in the JUDDD forum from a poster, angie1980? She started at 200lbs in October last year and stuck with it faithfully until March of this year, took a couple months off...March and April, restarted in May and even with time off she's now at 135!! How encouraging!!

Last edited by shari; 07-08-2014 at 09:29 AM..
Old 07-08-2014, 09:42 AM   #1676
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I am jumping for joy for you! glad you are doing great and enjoy your UD!
Are the recipes from the book you posted earlier?

Last edited by Indigo-65; 07-08-2014 at 09:46 AM..
Old 07-08-2014, 09:44 AM   #1677
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Oh Pati, Jen and Jan did you all see the thread in the JUDDD forum from a poster, angie1980? She started at 200lbs in October last year and stuck with it faithfully until March of this year, took a couple months off...March and April, restarted in May and even with time off she's now at 135!! How encouraging!!
No I did not but wiil make sure I check it out! I've read other posters that Have had success on IF. I got to check her thread out.
Old 07-08-2014, 09:49 AM   #1678

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Hi everyone! I totally forgot to post yesterday These weekends seriously wipe me out for Mondays. I'm still tired. I did pretty good eating wise but I definitely drank too many adult beverages. I am not weighing until Friday and I've been having a lot of S meals (Low-Carb) just because it gets the bloat off faster.

You guys are really making me want to try JUDDD again!!! Maybe if I could get ONE DD under my belt I'd feel better about it. I could still follow THM principles but try to get at least 3 DD's per week. HMMMMM, where's DEB??? Another experiment???

Today I had coffee/hwc/truvia for breakfast and lunch was leftover spareribs. I have no veggies in the house and I really need to grocery shop. Not sure about dinner yet. I'm really trying to push the water too because I'm bloaty.

Very excited everyone is having great success!!!
1/5/14 GOAL #1 BACK TO ONEDERLAND 3/4/14 MADE IT
3/4/14 GOAL #2 194.6 (20 LBS EVICTED FOR 2014)
TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME
Gracie514 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 10:11 AM   #1679
Blabbermouth!!!

Pati, Jen, Shari, Deb, Julie and Gracie thanks for the well wishes for my tummy. It is doing fine so far
Today is a DD for me and I woke up in a panic then calmed down. I know I can do this but I am use to grazing a little throughout the day. Had some hot tea with splenda this morning early. and for lunch had 1 serving of GF cream of mushroom soup, 100 calories, diet sprite.
Everyone keep up the good work.
Old 07-08-2014, 10:26 AM   #1680

Hi ladies!!!!

Sorry, I just got sprung on me that I am getting a promotion.. so lots of meetings and things going on the past 2 days.. I still don't have much time, but wanted to let you know I am ALIVE..

Everyone is doing so wonderful!! Congrats to you JUDDDers!!! Julie, nice first day drop! ( I also have a hubby who says drop it.. um NO)

Jan, Shari, Jen and Pati, I am so interested in your journeys!

I really want to do JUDDD, I may just take it the opposite way, and have my fairly large meal in the mornings since that is when I am hungry, then coast the rest of the day.. we shall see!

I love reading the forums and Shari, I am going to check that poster out! LOVE success stories!!

The common theme I am seeing from most of the success stories is not eating much... Exercising ALOT, and being very mindful. Duhhhhhh.. but I think something just has to click in your head for the time to be NOW.

Gracie welcome back!!! I like your idea of THM with 3 DD.. hummmm... that sounds interesting indeed!..

Jan, glad your GF is helping you.. keep it up!!