Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2014, 12:23 PM   #1561
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
OK Shari! this is it, you girls are making me want to do JUDDD more and more each day.. oh and the fact that I have read every recent JUDDD thread there is ... yep that is what I did over the weekend. I love to read about things, and Carly's journal, WOW she has done great!!! So has most of the JUDDD long timers.. UGH, why am I skeered???

Probably because I resist 500 cals on HCG, so what makes me think I can do 500 cals on JUDDD? Geeze my mind is all over the place...

NOW as for YOU SHARI!.. WOW!! congrats!!!!

All of your success is being watched!.. hehehe....
I know they are making it sound great! But, I've done it before and I know my UDs turn into a free for all. Plus I had an episode of low blood sugar on my DD and I never want to feel that again. I'm very happy it's working for y'all but for me it just isn't a good fit.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2014, 12:27 PM   #1562
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Ladies, happy Tuesday!!

I love coming in here and reading the wonderful posts..such a loving thread. And no, I haven't been drinking

Jen~girl!! You cracked me up with your 'love' post. The feeling is mutual. I'm sooo happy that you're back in a good place with eating and weight loss with JUDDD. How exciting that you're now firmly into a new decade, but not for long!

Pati~I've been going through reading JUDDD threads again and that part, the great gain at times, does happen as the body is trying to hold on to every ounce being squeezed out of your cells as you're losing weight..but it's just water filling out your cells again which will be released soon. No way you ate up to 3 lbs worth of food in one day...this book I'm reading reminded me of how the scale 'lie' based upon true fat loss. It's recommended to use scales that show the break down of actual fat loss and water percentages for a more accurate reading. I bet you're see a nice drop after today's DD. You're doing good, don't doubt it. Yes, this is a new month to enter a new decade, you got this hun!

Gracie~glad Ricky is doing better...how mean of the ex to not even speak to him or you all! Wow, maybe she's going through that teen-girl moody thing that I hear girls are more prone to show... I don't have any girls you know, but the moms I hang out with are always talking about how they're having to adjust to their daughter's now moodiness/temper since becoming a teenager...but the difference is that they check them quickly...no disrespect allowed so I'm not excusing her rude behavior. Like you said, it seem it's for the best. Ohhh kayyy... a month w/o the scale?! Yikes! As much as I'd love to do this, my curiosity would kill me especially since I'm starting a revised WOE. I need to make sure I'm doing it right..or at least that's the excuse I'm telling myself. Are you going to do it?

Deb~LOL @ being skeered of JUDDD. I frankly was very hesitant about trying this again which is why I needed the 'companion' books I've been reading to keep coaching me on. Like I said before, unintentionally it seems I was lead this way again so gonna give it a try. I can see how THM is a very good WOE and necessary to know how to eat 'in the real world' (as I like to call it LOL).... I at your calling for Dog/Irene. I miss her too..wonder how she's doing??

Jan~how are you today? Hope Gracie's recommendation works for you.

I'm down almost 2 pounds after yesterday's DD. Today is an UD and I'm enjoying it thus far. My goal is to make it into the next decade down which I seem to always derail when I'm very close.
Quote:
OK Shari! this is it, you girls are making me want to do JUDDD more and more each day.. oh and the fact that I have read every recent JUDDD thread there is ... yep that is what I did over the weekend. I love to read about things, and Carly's journal, WOW she has done great!!! So has most of the JUDDD long timers.. UGH, why am I skeered???

Probably because I resist 500 cals on HCG, so what makes me think I can do 500 cals on JUDDD? Geeze my mind is all over the place...

OMG Shari, CONGRATS ON YOUR LOSS!!! Talk about a good start to a new WOE WOOOHOOO!!!

I was scared too, Deb when I started in the beginning of June. I told myself that I would stop JUDDD if my weight went up. I limited that by 5 lbs. If I had done JUDDD and one way or another hit 204 I would stop. I never had to worry as the down days kept me craving for more JUDDD as the scale went down (and I got to eat what I wanted every other day).

I find down days to be so much easier to be honest (than up days). Only cuz I don't have a constant need/desire to eat. Also, knowing I am limited to a # of calories (which I swear I don't think I've done less than 500 cals due to my coffees) I love to experiment with different foods/recipes. More bang for the buck if you will....

A huge difference between hcg 500 cals? I can eat what I want as long as its within cals. No off limits anything

(just my 2 cents! ) GOOD LUCK! I hope you find your wave and you can ride it (for as long as you can ) ....
Old 07-01-2014, 12:29 PM   #1563
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
You ladies are totally right about girls that age BUT I will not put up with being disrespected (or my son for that matter). My 11 year old already shows signs of what her teenage years are gonna be like but she better never disrespect an adult!!! I can understand not talking to her boyfriend if she's mad, but no excuse whatsoever for being rude to an adult. We get numerous compliments on how respectful Ricky is all the time. He holds car doors for women, always addresses adults correctly, and always offers to lend a helping hand. I hope he stays that way!!!

As for the scale, it would be very hard but it would also be a nice break. It will probably kill me to not look I would have to make DH hide it because I know I have zero control
NO KID SHOULD EVER BE DISRESPECTFUL TO ANYONE ESPECIALLY ADULTS!!!
Old 07-01-2014, 12:30 PM   #1564

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
I know they are making it sound great! But, I've done it before and I know my UDs turn into a free for all. Plus I had an episode of low blood sugar on my DD and I never want to feel that again. I'm very happy it's working for y'all but for me it just isn't a good fit.
Yes, it has to FIT!!..
Old 07-01-2014, 12:32 PM   #1565

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
OMG Shari, CONGRATS ON YOUR LOSS!!! Talk about a good start to a new WOE WOOOHOOO!!!

I was scared too, Deb when I started in the beginning of June. I told myself that I would stop JUDDD if my weight went up. I limited that by 5 lbs. If I had done JUDDD and one way or another hit 204 I would stop. I never had to worry as the down days kept me craving for more JUDDD as the scale went down (and I got to eat what I wanted every other day).

I find down days to be so much easier to be honest (than up days). Only cuz I don't have a constant need/desire to eat. Also, knowing I am limited to a # of calories (which I swear I don't think I've done less than 500 cals due to my coffees) I love to experiment with different foods/recipes. More bang for the buck if you will....

A huge difference between hcg 500 cals? I can eat what I want as long as its within cals. No off limits anything

(just my 2 cents! ) GOOD LUCK! I hope you find your wave and you can ride it (for as long as you can ) ....
Some VERY GOOD points Pati! thanks for the info. I am just so happy you girls are doing well on it.
Old 07-01-2014, 12:47 PM   #1566

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
Quote:

I'm telling you Deb that if you read The Fast Diet, you'll be convinced to do it. (I got mine from the library) Seriously, it gives the science behind how important it is for us to do this..even if it's once in a while. He did 5:2, but the more fast days you can add like 4:3 ratio, the better. Our bodies actually 'scream' at times for us to relieve the liver from having to work so hard to process all the food we're eating each day..or maybe I should speak for myself LOL. We get the headaches, body aches, lethargy, weight stalls/gains, etc. I'm not going to lie, it wasn't easy yesterday to not overeat as I came in around 600-something cals yesterday and exercised to burn 200+ cals...but I kept reading the book to remind myself that my body needed the rest.

Quote:
You ladies are totally right about girls that age BUT I will not put up with being disrespected (or my son for that matter). My 11 year old already shows signs of what her teenage years are gonna be like but she better never disrespect an adult!!! I can understand not talking to her boyfriend if she's mad, but no excuse whatsoever for being rude to an adult. We get numerous compliments on how respectful Ricky is all the time. He holds car doors for women, always addresses adults correctly, and always offers to lend a helping hand. I hope he stays that way!!!

As for the scale, it would be very hard but it would also be a nice break. It will probably kill me to not look I would have to make DH hide it because I know I have zero control

Oh I totally agree, like I said the moms in my group don't play with this either LOL. IMO, her parents shouldn't allow that behavior at all as it sets the ground for how she think she'll be able to treat others...all in according to her mood NOT! Good for you being a great mom and raising Ricky to be a respectable young man. We need more and more of them...no worries, he will stay that way or he'll have you to deal with. Yeah, I'd definitely have to give the scale away to not weigh too.
Old 07-01-2014, 01:05 PM   #1567

Shari, I have the Johnson Up Down book on kindle but do not have the one you are talking about. I do think our bodies need a rest, and I would love to be able to do it. It's being ABLE TO DO IT CORRECTLY that I am concerned about.

I swear, I have this thing against rules!.. (yes yes ask my Mom)

I will try to find the book though, just to get more knowledge. No harm in reading all I can!..
Old 07-01-2014, 01:22 PM   #1568

Pati, I love your GIF's, but my post disappeared into someplace out there when i commented on them.. perfect!!
Old 07-01-2014, 01:28 PM   #1569

Shari ~ in the book do they talk about low blood sugar while fasting? It happened to me once. I was waiting until dinner to eat and while I was standing at the stove cooking I had a low blood sugar attack. I got hot and sweaty, shaky, heart beat faster, nauseous ... I drank some Pepsi and laid down and it eventually went away. I don't want to feel that again
Old 07-01-2014, 01:41 PM   #1570

Quote:
Shari ~ in the book do they talk about low blood sugar while fasting? It happened to me once. I was waiting until dinner to eat and while I was standing at the stove cooking I had a low blood sugar attack. I got hot and sweaty, shaky, heart beat faster, nauseous ... I drank some Pepsi and laid down and it eventually went away. I don't want to feel that again
I know for ME personally, there is NO WAY I could wait all day to eat. I am a breakfast eater, and just have to eat something in the morning, or I feel like garbage.

This is what concerns me about trying it, because so many people wait all day to eat. HOW???
Old 07-01-2014, 01:53 PM   #1571

Quote:
Shari, I have the Johnson Up Down book on kindle but do not have the one you are talking about. I do think our bodies need a rest, and I would love to be able to do it. It's being ABLE TO DO IT CORRECTLY that I am concerned about.

I swear, I have this thing against rules!.. (yes yes ask my Mom)

I will try to find the book though, just to get more knowledge. No harm in reading all I can!..
Oh, I totally understand.... I'm always trying to modify almost every eating plan out there

Quote:
From what I read thus far, he ate breakfast and dinner on DDs and his cals were 600 (for being a man...still recommend 500 for women) so I'm guessing he didn't have the blood sugar drops. I'm still reading it so haven't covered all the chapters, he may talk about how to prevent this.... I know for most people on JUDDD they choose to wait to eat until later, but for should you ever try it again due to this, I'd say it'll be best for you to eat breakfast/dinner or lunch/dinner vs. fasting all day.

I remember eating small meals throughout the day to prevent this from happening too when I attempted JUDDD before. Here's what I ate according to my journal:

DD:

B:2-Nutrigrain Waffles with sf syrup
L: 2 ff hot dogs or wheat thin crackers with laughing cow white cheddar cheese
D: 5 strips of turkey bacon
water & green tea

another DD:
L: turkey bacon- 3 slices and waffles-2 w/ sf syrup
D: ground turkey with mushrooms and red peppers
S: diet swiss miss hot cocoa

B: 2-eggo nutrigrain waffles w/ sf syrup
L: 6 oz ground turkey
D: 2-ff hot dogs

tea & water

total 490 cals
Old 07-01-2014, 01:56 PM   #1572

Quote:
Oh, I totally understand.... I'm always trying to modify almost every eating plan out there

From what I read thus far, he ate breakfast and dinner on DDs and his cals were 600 (for being a man...still recommend 500 for women) so I'm guessing he didn't have the blood sugar drops. I'm still reading it so haven't covered all the chapters, he may talk about how to prevent this.... I know for most people on JUDDD they choose to wait to eat until later, but for should you ever try it again due to this, I'd say it'll be best for you to eat breakfast/dinner or lunch/dinner vs. fasting all day.

I remember eating small meals throughout the day to prevent this from happening too when I attempted JUDDD before. Here's what I ate according to my journal:

DD:

water & green tea

another DD:

tea & water

total 490 cals
Those meals look DOABLE!!.. nice thanks Shari!
Old 07-01-2014, 01:57 PM   #1573

well, well... I also lost 5 lbs that first week only counting cals not worrying about carbs, high/low fat, etc. I think that's what worries me is when I don't do the rotations correctly then I gain from eating carby, sugary food. I'm treading lightly now doing more low carb to curb the hunger and cravings for now. But I'd so love to just let go one day like I posted here before in 2/2012:

Well I'm a happy camper, down a total of 5lbs (164.8 today) since starting JUDDD--the way as written, only counting cals a week ago. I have to stop saying it because I'm sounding like a broken record but I just didn't think it was possible to eat what I want again and still lose weight..no low fat, low carb, no sweets..I feel like Lo, where has this been all my life?
Short term goal is to get out of the 160's...please
Old 07-01-2014, 01:59 PM   #1574

Quote:
well, well... I also lost 5 lbs that first week only counting cals not worrying about carbs, high/low fat, etc. I think that's what worries me is when I don't do the rotations correctly then I gain from eating carby, sugary food. I'm treading lightly now doing more low carb to curb the hunger and cravings for now. But I'd so love to just let go one day like I posted here before in 2/2012:

Well I'm a happy camper, down a total of 5lbs (164.8 today) since starting JUDDD--the way as written, only counting cals a week ago. I have to stop saying it because I'm sounding like a broken record but I just didn't think it was possible to eat what I want again and still lose weight..no low fat, low carb, no sweets..I feel like Lo, where has this been all my life?
Short term goal is to get out of the 160's...please
SO IMPRESSIVE!!!! This is very encouraging Shari!! Congrats!! I think this is something you most certainly can do again!!!

Last edited by Deb294evr; 07-01-2014 at 02:00 PM..
Old 07-01-2014, 02:01 PM   #1575

Quote:

DD:

water & green tea

another DD:

tea & water

total 490 cals
I remember eating like this Those waffles are yummo And I like the low-fat turkey dogs too. I guess even if you could start with trying one fasting day per week there would be some benefits.
Old 07-01-2014, 02:08 PM   #1576

Quote:
SO IMPRESSIVE!!!! This is very encouraging Shari!! Congrats!! I think this is something you most certainly can do again!!!
Right? I'm going through my journal to get ideas again. I'm trying to see exactly where the issues began and it seems like it's what I remember, when I had too many carbs, sugar-loaded food/day and not staying within cal limits... When I stayed within limit, especially DDs I lost and my UDs were very forgiving as long as I kept those DDs low..

Quote:
I remember eating like this Those waffles are yummo And I like the low-fat turkey dogs too. I guess even if you could start with trying one fasting day per week there would be some benefits.

YES! It's really for the body to heal more so than even weight loss but hey, who's knocking that as an added side effect?
Old 07-01-2014, 02:10 PM   #1577

Oh and Gracie, funny as I'm reading I see I was giving TOM to you as a gift each month..when did you switch it around?
Old 07-01-2014, 02:14 PM   #1578

Quote:
Oh and Gracie, funny as I'm reading I see I was giving TOM to you as a gift each month..when did you switch it around?
Old 07-01-2014, 02:39 PM   #1579
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Right? I'm going through my journal to get ideas again. I'm trying to see exactly where the issues began and it seems like it's what I remember, when I had too many carbs, sugar-loaded food/day and not staying within cal limits... When I stayed within limit, especially DDs I lost and my UDs were very forgiving as long as I kept those DDs low..

YES! It's really for the body to heal more so than even weight loss but hey, who's knocking that as an added side effect?
By reading I came to the conclusion that MY issues were not staying on rotation so my goal is to do just that...One month at a time. I did fairly well in June staying on rotation EVEN on *GASP* weekends!!! (which last time I tried, weekends killed me starting Friday nights through Sunday nights).
Old 07-01-2014, 02:45 PM   #1580

Quote:
By reading I came to the conclusion that MY issues were not staying on rotation so my goal is to do just that...One month at a time. I did fairly well in June staying on rotation EVEN on *GASP* weekends!!! (which last time I tried, weekends killed me starting Friday nights through Sunday nights).
WATCHING YOU GIRLS!.. Would love to have the benefits.. of every other day dieting.. hummmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 07-01-2014, 06:00 PM   #1581
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Indigo-65
Stats: SW212 CW212 GW145
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Everyday!
Quote:

Janice - I pray that the stomach issues get resolved soon...You're being proactive which is a huge step in the right direction!

Goal - 185
Today's weight 193
I feel much better today! Thank you!
Old 07-01-2014, 06:31 PM   #1582
Blabbermouth!!!

Hello everyone, Sorry it's so late checking in, I had a long day traveling to the university I am attending to sign some papers.
My stomach issues are better today and I've been pain free but still kind of bloated today.
I see I have some catching up to do and am seriously thinking about JUDDDing. I did it wayyy.......in the past and remembered it was a pretty great plan. Maybe combining it with my gluten free diet will help all around.
Shari- I think I had the same problems with sugary food and going over calorie limits with JUDDD, I don't think I will be a problem this time because I will have you ladies for support.

Note to Self
{Take it one day at a time}
{You will have down days, accept them}
{You will have wonderful days, LOVE them}
{Don't worry how long it takes. You have a goal: Don't give up}
Old 07-01-2014, 07:17 PM   #1583
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/236.6/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/JUDDD
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Hello and good evening!!!

I thought I'd swing by and see what y'all are up to. Seems like Pati has a great collection of emoticons! Love then and want them all

Gracie- I have two young boys and my biggest fear is the first broken heart. I think it's because I know how awful young girls can be. I am so sorry for you and your son...he sounds like a great young man and glad he saw the light sooner than later.

Shari-You are on fire! I love it and then some So excited for you and please post DD meals. I'm always at a loss of what to eat.

Deb-I've read Carly's journal. She's definitely a mentor to all JUDDD peeps. I read her entire journal and that was when I first "tried" JUDDD. Like most I would lose control on UDs that is why I had to modify the way I think. That's where IE came into my life and the threads...it just made sense and clicked. I'm technically on my DD so had yogurt, granola, and honey for breakfast, salad with chicken for lunch, and a few chips and queso for dinner. I ended at probably 1000 calories, but I think that's damn good for a DD considering I am not miserable. So tomorrow I will have an UD minus my beer and/or wine. Well, maybe one glass We shall see...so far I have not been ravenous on my UDs because I do not deny myself on DDs as you can tell from my menu. Now if i could just exercise...one day at a time
Mini goal #1 228 by 10/31/2014
Mini goal #2 218 by 11/30/2014
Mini goal #3 208 by 12/31/2014
Mini goal #4 198 by 1/31/2014 happy anniversary!

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...g-journey.html
Old 07-01-2014, 07:47 PM   #1584
Blabbermouth!!!

Ladies I am trying to calculate my calories limit for my UD's and DD's.
What restriction are you doing? 20, 25 or 30%...
Old 07-01-2014, 07:58 PM   #1585

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo-65 View Post
Hello everyone, Sorry it's so late checking in, I had a long day traveling to the university I am attending to sign some papers.
My stomach issues are better today and I've been pain free but still kind of bloated today.
I see I have some catching up to do and am seriously thinking about JUDDDing. I did it wayyy.......in the past and remembered it was a pretty great plan. Maybe combining it with my gluten free diet will help all around.
Shari- I think I had the same problems with sugary food and going over calorie limits with JUDDD, I don't think I will be a problem this time because I will have you ladies for support.
Wonderful Jan!!! I think you can do very well with gluten free and JUDDD! The support here is second to none! So glad you are here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Hello and good evening!!!

I thought I'd swing by and see what y'all are up to. Seems like Pati has a great collection of emoticons! Love then and want them all

Gracie- I have two young boys and my biggest fear is the first broken heart. I think it's because I know how awful young girls can be. I am so sorry for you and your son...he sounds like a great young man and glad he saw the light sooner than later.

Shari-You are on fire! I love it and then some So excited for you and please post DD meals. I'm always at a loss of what to eat.

Deb-I've read Carly's journal. She's definitely a mentor to all JUDDD peeps. I read her entire journal and that was when I first "tried" JUDDD. Like most I would lose control on UDs that is why I had to modify the way I think. That's where IE came into my life and the threads...it just made sense and clicked. I'm technically on my DD so had yogurt, granola, and honey for breakfast, salad with chicken for lunch, and a few chips and queso for dinner. I ended at probably 1000 calories, but I think that's damn good for a DD considering I am not miserable. So tomorrow I will have an UD minus my beer and/or wine. Well, maybe one glass We shall see...so far I have not been ravenous on my UDs because I do not deny myself on DDs as you can tell from my menu. Now if i could just exercise...one day at a time
I can really see the change in you Jen since you decided to follow this path! So very happy for you!!! You are excited again!!!... Me too!!

Quote:
Jan, I am reading the Johnson Up day Down day again, and he says for the first 2 weeks to stick to 25%. Of course, don't starve either.. I guess he wants you to get used to the rotations so stimulate the gene? SIRT1? Still reading..

Hopefully the girls actually doing JUDDD will jump in here!..
Old 07-01-2014, 08:04 PM   #1586
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Indigo! Deb is spot on...You do 25%...when i first calculated I forgot to switch KGs to LBs. I went to the newbie section on the JUDDD forum and asked the ladies what I was doing wrong because my UD calories came back over 4000. I was shocked! So, make sure to do that and relax and do the rotations. I don't worry very much about keeping my DDs right at 500...I'm a rebel and will not torture myself anymore

Quote:
Old 07-01-2014, 08:06 PM   #1587
Major LCF Poster!

I just noticed that your name is not Indigo...my apologies...Hi Jan!!

Ladies...has anyone read about MCT or Coconut oil also known as the Shangrila diet? Seems interesting...please share your experiences Would love to use this on DDs to see if I can get closer to my correct calorie count. If it's as effortless as I've read, this may be a great tool as long as I do not get the runs...sorry if it's TMI
Old 07-01-2014, 08:25 PM   #1588
Blabbermouth!!!

Jen- Indigo or Jan is just fine, Indigo is a nickname given to me.

Deb- thanks for the info. 25% is what I will start with.
Old 07-02-2014, 04:12 AM   #1589

Jan, I am excited to see how you do!!! I see most people do around 500 cals no matter what their 25% turns out to be in the first 2 weeks. Then some do really low low cals, while others do a bit more like Jen. Using IE or hunger driven eating.. I guess the Down Day is very important though, to keep it pretty low. The Up day is not as important, but the rotations are.

Jen, I have never read about the diet you speak of. I don't care for coconut oil, and have never tried MCT oil. Interested in hearing how it goes if you decide to try it on your DD.

I am still reading reading and doing more reading. Also following how you girls are doing. It sounds like a great plan, if I could just wrap my head around going all day without eating much. I hate hunger. Even temporary hunger..

Thinking of ways that I could NOT be hungry, yet still enjoy the plan's benefits. I don't really want to go straight Low Carb to get rid of hunger, that deprives me of my fruit. Would HCG work with JUDDD? Not in theory, but I have never tried it. Oh WELL!! I will continue to do my research and attempt to have alternate cal days for now.. THM has that option also.

Keep the info coming ladies!! YOU ALL are very helpful!!..
Old 07-02-2014, 05:06 AM   #1590

quick post for now...

Jan~ I actually start out with the lowest percentage with is 20% WLM due to exercising (3-5 days of moderate) so I can eat more cals on DDs. I have't been able to get my total UD cals yet but as I lose weight, that'll drop anyway. Yes, come join the JUDDD bandwagon!

Jen~I can see a difference too! Wonderful that it's working so well for you.

Deb~ I remember that we used to take Resveratrol (sp) and Ptero caps to help with DD hunger/cravings and quickly turn on the SIRT 1 gene. I'm thinking about ordering that again from Netrition. I see now they offer a bottle that has both combined.

no weighing today due to eating late last night. Today is a DD..I'm baking chicken now so will have chicken salad sometime later today for lunch/dinner, not sure about breakfast yet. (In the book, Dr. Moreno had a nice fast for 12 hours on DD; he'd eat around 7:30 am to have breakfast then wouldn't eat again until 7:30 pm to have dinner with his family.) I'm really trying to stay low in cals today which has to be a true cal limit due to not exercising....
Closed Thread