Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2014, 02:07 PM   #1501
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Gracie - The trend I've been working during JUDDD is for the most part, fast til dinner on down days. Up days I eat low carb and TRY to eat earlier despite my hunger. Breakfast is usually the most difficult but I noticed the "better" I eat on an up day (higher cals) the better I feel on the down? When I over eat on up days, I don't sweat it, I actually see better losses after the following down

It's working so I will keep it til it doesn't anymore
Besides that, I like that it's forgiving

SHARI - Thanks for the reminder on how fragile our lives are...Definitely need to take this into account more. LOVE YOU!!!!
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2014, 02:09 PM   #1502
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Shari ~ I have the original and I like it too. Next time I order though I will try some other flavors.

Deb ~ I'm mostly eating berrie w/greek yogurt and stevia. OMG so good though!!! I think I've lost from last Friday but not sure. I'm going to give it time because I was doing mostly low-carb and I know when you introduce some good carbs there might be a blip up on the scale due to refueling your glucose stores. I'm also enjoying this way of eating! I didn't eat until about 1:00 and I had scrambled eggs w/sour cream, bacon, greek yogurt and berries. I feel satisfied and think it's pretty nutritious!
Old 06-26-2014, 10:55 PM   #1503
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Oh I meant to tell you Pati and Julie, I got me some Quest bars, and although they taste good to me, they just tear my tummy up!.. I don't know if it is the fiber, or what. I was in so much pain for 2 days after eating 1 a day.

I have not had one for 2 more days and feel fine. I guess it has too much of something in them for me.. boooooooooooooo
which ones did you try? Some have sugar alcohol in them....I like the choc pb and double choc, they never upset my tummy and I'm super sensitive to SAs. May be the high fiber? I drink a lot of water daily so maybe that helps? Hope the half works out

Guys BBQ-I tried it on ribs (thanks Gracie!) and it really was good!! Just the regular.

Sorry short on personals...14 hour day at a volleyball festival and I'm finally home! Dd l,ahead well, but I'm beat! She met some friends at a late movie-crazy kid! she'll be exhausted tomorrow, as she played the whole day! As gets to go back tomorrow and do it again, but only in the afternoons .

Hope to post more soon! Kept it LC today . Thinking of you!
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 05:16 AM   #1504
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
which ones did you try? Some have sugar alcohol in them....I like the choc pb and double choc, they never upset my tummy and I'm super sensitive to SAs. May be the high fiber? I drink a lot of water daily so maybe that helps? Hope the half works out

Guys BBQ-I tried it on ribs (thanks Gracie!) and it really was good!! Just the regular.

Sorry short on personals...14 hour day at a volleyball festival and I'm finally home! Dd l,ahead well, but I'm beat! She met some friends at a late movie-crazy kid! she'll be exhausted tomorrow, as she played the whole day! As gets to go back tomorrow and do it again, but only in the afternoons .

Hope to post more soon! Kept it LC today . Thinking of you!
Hi Julie!! Thanks for coming by. I got the variety pack of 12 and tried the double chocolate and cookies and cream. I really think it is the high fiber. I also drink tons of water, but am not used to much fiber. Anyway!! 1/2 of the brownie one was fine for me yesterday. I think that is what I am going to do. Hubby is eating the rest of my variety pack, so I may get more.

Sounds like you had a very very busy week so far!!! Again today too? WOW.. I guess we both have a different kind of busy, but busy non the less!

Today is my LAST DAY OF THESE SUPER LONG WORK DAYS!!! I am looking forward to just relaxing in my pool all weekend!

Have a wonderful Friday and weekend all!..
Old 06-27-2014, 06:48 AM   #1505
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/244/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/IE
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Hello, Good Morning Beautiful ladies!
I am ecstatic that I started JUDDD yesterday. I had a very interesting up day. The only way to really get to the calorie count was to eat high calorie foods since I do not eat a whole lot. I had my protein shake for breakfast. I use Vega One which is very tasty, but the vanilla is green in color. I love the way it makes my hair and nails feel...oh, and my skin so soft

Shari-Yes, I was in Joanna's journal. I loved the inspiration I felt after reading how she did it. However, there are parts that I could never do. Like leave food at a restaurant...that is so foreign to me since I constantly pack up 2/3 of my food from a restaurant.

Julie-Keep yourself hydrated when you are out and about...so happy to read about your successes and post more pics of that cute kitty.

Pati-I am on board with the JUDDD life...I too will switch it up if I stop losing, but my first up day gave me a 1 lb loss...I was like WTH?? LOL

Gracie-Your menus look amazing. I will continue to read them and drool

Take care ladies...I'll check in later tonight.

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...g-journey.html
Jenmay78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 07:05 AM   #1506
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Hi Julie!! Thanks for coming by. I got the variety pack of 12 and tried the double chocolate and cookies and cream. I really think it is the high fiber. I also drink tons of water, but am not used to much fiber. Anyway!! 1/2 of the brownie one was fine for me yesterday. I think that is what I am going to do. Hubby is eating the rest of my variety pack, so I may get more.

Sounds like you had a very very busy week so far!!! Again today too? WOW.. I guess we both have a different kind of busy, but busy non the less!

Today is my LAST DAY OF THESE SUPER LONG WORK DAYS!!! I am looking forward to just relaxing in my pool all weekend!

Have a wonderful Friday and weekend all!..
Thanks! I'm so glad you'll get a break soon!! You must be worn out!! enjoy some pool time, relax, recharge and rest!! glad the half worked out. I rely on those things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Hello, Good Morning Beautiful ladies!
I am ecstatic that I started JUDDD yesterday. I had a very interesting up day. The only way to really get to the calorie count was to eat high calorie foods since I do not eat a whole lot. I had my protein shake for breakfast. I use Vega One which is very tasty, but the vanilla is green in color. I love the way it makes my hair and nails feel...oh, and my skin so soft

Shari-Yes, I was in Joanna's journal. I loved the inspiration I felt after reading how she did it. However, there are parts that I could never do. Like leave food at a restaurant...that is so foreign to me since I constantly pack up 2/3 of my food from a restaurant.

Julie-Keep yourself hydrated when you are out and about...so happy to read about your successes and post more pics of that cute kitty.

Pati-I am on board with the JUDDD life...I too will switch it up if I stop losing, but my first up day gave me a 1 lb loss...I was like WTH?? LOL

Gracie-Your menus look amazing. I will continue to read them and drool

Take care ladies...I'll check in later tonight.
You're down a lb after an up day!! you've found the plan for you!! you and Pati are rocking JUDDD!! WTG!!

I'm down a bit today. 152.1. Works for me!, I only ate what I packed yesterday, which wasn't a lot. I'll have my younger dd with me today, so we'll eat more . This volleyball festival is a fun but crazy intense 4-day extravaganza!! dd is having fun, playing a LOT of ball (thought they might give her a break in the afternoon games since she played all morning, but nope-played her the whole time! ) hope her body holds up!!

I'll be Mia again the next few days, but thinking of you all!
Old 06-27-2014, 01:13 PM   #1507

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Hi guys! Busy, busy today. Just wanted to check in real quick before I have to get my DS to baseball. The scale was down -2.6 lbs. from last Friday. Not fantastic results but not too bad either. I'm eating carbs so I figure my body has to adjust. Today I'm focusing more on E meals. And I haven't had any water yet - YIKES

B: coffee/unsweetened almond milk/truvia
steel cut oats/blueberries/0% greek yogurt

L: THM Pancakes w/blueberries and SF Syrup

Not sure about dinner but I have chicken breast out. I'll probably make that with some brown rice and broccolli. It's a total E day today!!!

Not going to the lake as we have 2 graduation parties tomorrow. I'll check in tomorrow. Have a great weekend peeps!
1/5/14 GOAL #1 BACK TO ONEDERLAND 3/4/14 MADE IT
3/4/14 GOAL #2 194.6 (20 LBS EVICTED FOR 2014)
TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 09:45 AM   #1508
Big Yapper!!!!

Happy Saturday Ladies!
How are y'all doing? Hopefully you are all enjoying your weekend. I just finished making a crap load of breakfast food for 5 growing kids! I'm beat! LOL My sister helped and we had a lovely breakfast together. We tried a new paleo pancake recipe that was DELICIOUS!! Bananas, coconut flour and eggs. SOOOOO GOOD. Ate it with bacon topped with oj and coffee. I'm stuffed to the gills

Well, now on to personals

Gracie - Look at you! a good loss and eating well? Can't ask for better Have fun at your parties this weekend!

Julie - Keep on doing what you are doing as you're now a pro!!! Hoping you have a good weekend. Saw on the news that you guys are getting hit with really hot weather? Stay cool!!!

Deb - Hopefully you're done with the craziness of work and are enjoying some much needed r&r by the pool

Jen - How's JUDDD treating you thus far? Are we on the same schedule? It's an up day for me....(as you can tell by what I had for breakfast).
Update us...Would love to know how you're doing.

Sharilicious - How are you doing? Are you still low carbing?

So who of all of you are doing a 4th of July load for a new round? Yep....I'm still on the fence. Really would love to get more weight off but truly enjoying JUDDD....so don't know what to do

So here is my update (sorry so long but just c&p)

June small goal is 195...
June bigger goal 190...

6/3 (started JUDDD on up day) ~ 199
6/4 ~ 199 (dd today)
6/5 ~ 197.5 (up day today)
6/6 ~ 197.5 (down day today)
6/7 ~ 196.5 (up day today)
6/8 ~ 198.5 (down day today)
6/9 ~ 196.5 (up day today)
6/10 ~ 197.5 (down day today)
6/11 ~ 196.0 (up day today)
6/12 ~ 196.5 (down day today)
6/13 ~ 195.5 (up day today)
6/14 ~ 195.0 (down day today)
6/15 ~ 195.0 (up day today)
6/16 ~ 196.5 (down day today)
6/17 ~ 194.5 (up day today)
6/18 ~ 195.5 (down day today)
6/19 ~ 193.0 (up day today)
6/20 ~ 193.5 (up day today)
6/21 ~ 194.5 (down day today)
6/22 ~ 193.0 (up day today)
6/23 ~ 194.0 (down day today)
6/24 ~ 192.5 (up day today)
6/25 ~ 193.5 (down day today)
6/26 ~ 191.5 (up day today)
6/27 ~ 192.5 (down day today)
6/28 ~ 190.5 (up day today) <- I MADE IT (almost). I have one more down day in June so I think I nailed it. If I don't do an hcg round, I will lower next months goal to 185 (versus 180. I'm skeptical that this will continue so well )

Anyway, heading to Six Flags Great America with the load of kids I'm watching right now and with my sis and her hubby (mine is working). Hopefully, the rain holds off so we can go enjoy some rides

Hoping you all have a fantabulous weekend!!!
Old 06-28-2014, 10:59 AM   #1509

WOW PATI!!! so impressed with how you are doing on JUDDD!!!! Congrats on making your goal, yes you did!..

Have fun with your giant family!! so much love! Hope the rain holds off for you.

Julie and Gracie, hope you are enjoying your activities!!!

Shari, and Jen, love your comments in the journals to the ladies who are doing IE and IF.. Jen hope your JUDDD is working for you!!

I am down another 2 pounds this week, so only 1 pound from LDW. I am seriously thinking of doing another round, but will see how this week goes.. I am loving this way of eating.. THM, with a bit of IE thrown in...

I don't think I will ever really settle down with any one plan for the rest of my life.. always have to keep my body guessing!.. Getting ready to go out to the pool, but the darn rain came, so I'll wait a bit..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 06:59 PM   #1510
Major LCF Poster!

Hello Ladies!!! Happy Saturday

I have been very busy reading the IE/HDE journals that I heard about in this journal. I am enamored by the success and education that I'm reading. This may sound a little off for my normal cheerful self, but there are a lot of 120-130 ladies posting...wish there were more in my weight to compare towards. Granted I REALLY want to be 130 or 140!!! So, not hating, just wish there were more in my "weight class" lol

Deb/Pati-JUDDD is working very nicely for me....I've never been a calorie counter so it is difficult for me. Therefore, I guestimate my calories each day. I did weigh after my UD and lost. Then TOM arrived the day after, so no more weighing until TOM packs up and leaves. I'll keep you all in the loop. I am loving JUDDD...Must admit UD are difficult. Pati we are on the same rotation. I am on my UD today and having a hard time to get enough calories because I am not really hungry and feeling blech today. So far my UD menu looks like this:

B-Nada
L-Salad with avocado and tomatoes with chipotle ranch dressing
D-Pinto beans with rice and small piece of baguette and butter
S-Peach Popsicle
S-1 Beer

I have been following IE and not really killing myself on down days. If I am hungry I eat, but am stopping when I am satisfied. This is the secret to my band I think. I must listen to my body to allow my tool to help me succeed.
Old 06-29-2014, 05:37 AM   #1511

Jen I feel the same way you do about the IF ladies.. SO very happy for them!! I also think where are the ladies who do this on their way DOWN the scale.. Do peope in the higher weights not even attempt it? I would love to read of people of all weights having success with IE.

You are doing great on JUDDD! I don't blame you for not weighing during TOM. Since you have the lapband, you may not be able to eat as much as others on the UD. I have to say that the one thing that bothers me reading the JUDDD forum is how on the DD people get so hungry, but play tricks on themselves not to eat.

All I read is torture.. and it goes against IE... so for ME, that is why I just can't do it.. IF you can handle the DD without torture, like you and Pati are doing, then that is wonderful!!

For ME, yesterday was heaven. I just did whatever I wanted to do!! I relaxed, hit the pool, had a couple of drinks, read some of my books, etc etc. Things I enjoy that were not WORK.

Today will be more of the same except no drinks. I want to lose not maintain. Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!
Old 06-29-2014, 07:07 AM   #1512

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Happy Sunday ladies! I thought I posted here on Friday?? but I guess not... I'm doing well. I'm trying to decide what I want to do...like Deb said, I don't think I'd ever follow one specific plan for life. I know so many, that I'm trying to work on incorporating them to fit my needs so that I can have what works for me. Like I'm a firm believer in keeping the 'white' stuff away specifically sugar because of health reasons. Paleo appeals to me in that way, more emphasis on whole, nutritious, unprocessed food so fruit, meats, and veggies. I like the benefit of IF or IE, and it's no question that it's been shown how it helps the brain, heart and limit diseases from occurring over time... right now, I'm reading a lot and gathering information.

Pati~ CONGRATS on reaching your June goal!!! That's wonderful!!

Gracie~that's great weight loss considering you're eating carbs and other food!

Deb~congrats on your loss too! You're maintaining nicely within range!

Julie~congrats on maintaining within your window too! I see you're going to be busy, thinking of you too while you're away.

Jen~I'm thinking of joining you and Pati but doing it more Paleo style overall... I'm reading Fast Diet now talking about the all the tests done to show the benefits of fasting...wow! Good info, and weight loss is just an added benefit. Congrats on losing after an UD!
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 07:32 AM   #1513
Big Yapper!!!!

Hope you're all doing well!! Ate awful yesterday and up today, but it was fun!!

Last day of volleyball festival today!! Dd has played great!! She's worn out though, everything hurts and her right wrist is in bad shape (which is a real shame as she uses it for everything in vball!). Once they're done today we get to go relax! (After we pack though ). Can't wait for tomorrow!!

Deb-enjoy the break!!

Pati-WTG!! So excited for you!!

Shari, Jen, Gracie...anyone else I forgot.
Old 06-29-2014, 08:00 AM   #1514

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Happy Sunday ladies! I thought I posted here on Friday?? but I guess not... I'm doing well. I'm trying to decide what I want to do...like Deb said, I don't think I'd ever follow one specific plan for life. I know so many, that I'm trying to work on incorporating them to fit my needs so that I can have what works for me. Like I'm a firm believer in keeping the 'white' stuff away specifically sugar because of health reasons. Paleo appeals to me in that way, more emphasis on whole, nutritious, unprocessed food so fruit, meats, and veggies. I like the benefit of IF or IE, and it's no question that it's been shown how it helps the brain, heart and limit diseases from occurring over time... right now, I'm reading a lot and gathering information.

Pati~ CONGRATS on reaching your June goal!!! That's wonderful!!

Gracie~that's great weight loss considering you're eating carbs and other food!

Deb~congrats on your loss too! You're maintaining nicely within range!

Julie~congrats on maintaining within your window too! I see you're going to be busy, thinking of you too while you're away.

Jen~I'm thinking of joining you and Pati but doing it more Paleo style overall... I'm reading Fast Diet now talking about the all the tests done to show the benefits of fasting...wow! Good info, and weight loss is just an added benefit. Congrats on losing after an UD!
Shari, I am excited to see how you do with IF!! I think there really is a learning curve and a period of adjustment getting into it, and maybe that is why I never could stick to it.

I rarely ever give myself long enough to really give things time to work! UGH!!! I am just such a plan jumper and that is not going to help me in the long run. Like you Shari, I am trying to incorporate all the things I know work for me, and that I can stick to. Very interested in seeing your progress along with Jen and Pati!

Quote:
Hope you're all doing well!! Ate awful yesterday and up today, but it was fun!!

Last day of volleyball festival today!! Dd has played great!! She's worn out though, everything hurts and her right wrist is in bad shape (which is a real shame as she uses it for everything in vball!). Once they're done today we get to go relax! (After we pack though ). Can't wait for tomorrow!!

Deb-enjoy the break!!

Pati-WTG!! So excited for you!!

Shari, Jen, Gracie...anyone else I forgot.
Juie YAY for your last day and congrats to your DD!!! It sounds like she is so happy to be back at it, and she is such a cutie!!! 13? Look out for the boys in the coming years!..

Enjoy your time today and have a wonderful week ahead!!..
Old 06-29-2014, 08:37 AM   #1515
Major LCF Poster!

Happy Sunday!! I am getting ready for World Cup to start today. Mexico vs. Netherlands...Does anyone watch?? Also, excited for True Blood tonight. I'm sad that it's ending, but the writing was getting a little bizarre. Today is supposed to be a DD for me which should not be a problem. 1 Egg, a few bites of hash browns and 1 sausage link for breakfast. I am estimating 150 or 200. I will have a yogurt or another snack if I get hungry this afternoon to save room for my favorite Sunday dinner...it's roasted beef tips over rice. I cannot eat the rice so I typically have just the stew meat. It's so good. I should end up under 500 calories if I don't have any beer.

Julie: Sorry to hear about DD's wrist. I hope she heals quickly.
Shari:The more the merrier! I am definitely not going to stress over JUDDD this time. I also fell victim to binging on UPs and feeling ultimately deprived on DDs. This time around I will eat when I am hungry even on DDs. I am going to eat when I am hungry on UDs...not stuffing myself anymore is very liberating. I am excited and will post my progress.
Deb-I am glad you felt the same way as I did when I read the journals. It is interested reading how those that are so close to their goal struggle. I think I always secretly thought once I hit goal...I'm done with this That's a bit selfish and not true since we really need to support each other and keep on track when close or at goal. I feel the same way when reading DD journals on the JUDDD thread. Physical pain and going to bed hungry...I've been there. I will never do that to myself again. I don't mind going to bed hungry, but I certainly want to choose that over feeling forced by some WOE. Either way, if I want to eat; I allow myself as long as I can say that it is without a doubt true hunger. I do thank JUDDD and IF and my lapband to understand true hunger. True hunger is physical and it's a burning sensation in the stomach. If I don't feel that...I don't eat. I deal with head/emotional hunger more than a few times an hour. I have realized that I can squelch that with some tea or something to drink. There have been many times that when I thought I was hungry; it really was thirst Anyway...I will continue with JUDDD and IE which really seems to work well for me. I am happy and so glad that I have you ladies to join me in this journey. love and hugs!!
Old 06-29-2014, 08:44 AM   #1516

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Happy Sunday!! I am getting ready for World Cup to start today. Mexico vs. Netherlands...Does anyone watch?? Also, excited for True Blood tonight. I'm sad that it's ending, but the writing was getting a little bizarre. Today is supposed to be a DD for me which should not be a problem. 1 Egg, a few bites of hash browns and 1 sausage link for breakfast. I am estimating 150 or 200. I will have a yogurt or another snack if I get hungry this afternoon to save room for my favorite Sunday dinner...it's roasted beef tips over rice. I cannot eat the rice so I typically have just the stew meat. It's so good. I should end up under 500 calories if I don't have any beer.

Julie: Sorry to hear about DD's wrist. I hope she heals quickly.
Shari:The more the merrier! I am definitely not going to stress over JUDDD this time. I also fell victim to binging on UPs and feeling ultimately deprived on DDs. This time around I will eat when I am hungry even on DDs. I am going to eat when I am hungry on UDs...not stuffing myself anymore is very liberating. I am excited and will post my progress.
Deb-I am glad you felt the same way as I did when I read the journals. It is interested reading how those that are so close to their goal struggle. I think I always secretly thought once I hit goal...I'm done with this That's a bit selfish and not true since we really need to support each other and keep on track when close or at goal. I feel the same way when reading DD journals on the JUDDD thread. Physical pain and going to bed hungry...I've been there. I will never do that to myself again. I don't mind going to bed hungry, but I certainly want to choose that over feeling forced by some WOE. Either way, if I want to eat; I allow myself as long as I can say that it is without a doubt true hunger. I do thank JUDDD and IF and my lapband to understand true hunger. True hunger is physical and it's a burning sensation in the stomach. If I don't feel that...I don't eat. I deal with head/emotional hunger more than a few times an hour. I have realized that I can squelch that with some tea or something to drink. There have been many times that when I thought I was hungry; it really was thirst Anyway...I will continue with JUDDD and IE which really seems to work well for me. I am happy and so glad that I have you ladies to join me in this journey. love and hugs!!

You said it all very well!!! Congrats on getting to this place Jen!!! So happy for you and all of us!!..
Old 06-30-2014, 05:02 AM   #1517

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Happy Monday ladies, fortunately it's a short work week! Quick post as I'm running behind. I made yesterday my first UD, today is a DD. Exercised yesterday more strenuous, today will be a light walk on treadmill since it's a DD. I love the mood lift I feel after working out so I'd like to continue even on DDs but keep it light. BBL to post more
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 05:05 AM   #1518

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Happy Monday ladies, fortunately it's a short work week! Quick post as I'm running behind. I made yesterday my first UD, today is a DD. Exercised yesterday more strenuous, today will be a light walk on treadmill since it's a DD. I love the mood lift I feel after working out so I'd like to continue even on DDs but keep it light. BBL to post more
Good Morning Shari! I am so inspired by you girls!!.. I will be watching your progress on JUDDD. Although I don't know if it is for me, it is like doing the HCG diet every other day, and that sure is doable..

Have a wonderful day!! Love that you are doing exercise again, I just ordered myself a recumbent exercise bike because I love my little pedaler so much at work. I need something like this at home. I will put it in a convenient place to use every day when I come home from work, rather than my recliner..

Another day off work and I am thrilled!!!!
Old 06-30-2014, 06:13 AM   #1519
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Indigo-65
Stats: SW212 CW212 GW145
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Everyday!
Finally Back!

Hello everyone! I found you ladies thanks to Shari. I am back hopefully for a long time. A lot has happened these couple of years but I am much better.
I see you all are rocking JUDDD and various other plans. KUTGW!
Indigo-65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 06:18 AM   #1520
Big Yapper!!!!

Good morning loves

Shari, you decided to do JUDDD? WOOOOHOO! Can't wait to see your progress as we go along

Jen - Seems we're on the exact rotation. Today is an up day for me (works out well for the 4th! ) You're doing well. I love your post about eating when hungry on both up and down days. It's gotta be a 'way of life' more so than a diet. Great mind set doll!

Deb - You finally got your r&r! Well deserved

Julie - Life. It happens! Can't "diet" all the time. So you're scale went up. No biggie. You know exactly what you need to do to get that back down

Gracie, how are you?

Stina? You still around?

What about the rest of you guys?

Well, short short week for me (I work only 3 days) so lots to do and I have to squeeze in my midterm some time today! LOL Way to go on leaving it for last minute *bangs head against cubicle* LOL

Yesterday's down day wasn't so down I actually had every single intention of keeping it down. Fasted til dinner and then DH calls me to go hang out at my sister's house and we ended up bbq'ing. Had a delmonico and salad. Very delicious. Not very down of a day. I am 100% ok with it tho. Like I said to Julie, LIFE. It happens
Keeping the rotation as I had been so today is an upday

Here are my #s....
Newbie here Started JUDDD 6/3 with an up day.
June bigger goal 190...

6/4 ~ 199 (dd today)
6/28 ~ 190.5 (up day today)
6/29 ~ 192.0 (down day today)
6/30 ~ 190.5 (up day today)

Hope you all have a FANTASTIC short week!
Old 06-30-2014, 06:19 AM   #1521
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo-65 View Post
Hello everyone! I found you ladies thanks to Shari. I am back hopefully for a long time. A lot has happened these couple of years but I am much better.
BACK Janice!
Old 06-30-2014, 06:32 AM   #1522

Quote:
JAN!!! so good to see you back!!! please jump in and let us know what you have been up to and what you are doing now.. MISSED YOU!!
Old 06-30-2014, 06:36 AM   #1523

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Good morning loves

Shari, you decided to do JUDDD? WOOOOHOO! Can't wait to see your progress as we go along

Jen - Seems we're on the exact rotation. Today is an up day for me (works out well for the 4th! ) You're doing well. I love your post about eating when hungry on both up and down days. It's gotta be a 'way of life' more so than a diet. Great mind set doll!

Deb - You finally got your r&r! Well deserved

Julie - Life. It happens! Can't "diet" all the time. So you're scale went up. No biggie. You know exactly what you need to do to get that back down

Gracie, how are you?

Stina? You still around?

What about the rest of you guys?

Well, short short week for me (I work only 3 days) so lots to do and I have to squeeze in my midterm some time today! LOL Way to go on leaving it for last minute *bangs head against cubicle* LOL

Yesterday's down day wasn't so down I actually had every single intention of keeping it down. Fasted til dinner and then DH calls me to go hang out at my sister's house and we ended up bbq'ing. Had a delmonico and salad. Very delicious. Not very down of a day. I am 100% ok with it tho. Like I said to Julie, LIFE. It happens
Keeping the rotation as I had been so today is an upday

Here are my #s....
Newbie here Started JUDDD 6/3 with an up day.
June bigger goal 190...

6/4 ~ 199 (dd today)
6/28 ~ 190.5 (up day today)
6/29 ~ 192.0 (down day today)
6/30 ~ 190.5 (up day today)

Hope you all have a FANTASTIC short week!
Pati you are doing so well!!! Congrats!!!

I am also on a 3 day week and this is exciting!.. so happy for the break. Are you guys doing anything special for the weekend? We are not, just enjoying the pool and BBQ!! I will decide after this week, what my next dietary move may be, or if I am still losing, I will stick with this.

Enjoy your Monday! MID TERM? Wait, you are taking classes, forgot.. Good luck young lady!!!..
Old 06-30-2014, 07:06 AM   #1524
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Pati you are doing so well!!! Congrats!!!

I am also on a 3 day week and this is exciting!.. so happy for the break. Are you guys doing anything special for the weekend? We are not, just enjoying the pool and BBQ!! I will decide after this week, what my next dietary move may be, or if I am still losing, I will stick with this.

Enjoy your Monday! MID TERM? Wait, you are taking classes, forgot.. Good luck young lady!!!..
Family BBQ which will end in fireworks at the park

I am in school. I am what I call to be a "lifetime student" LOL Taking an HR class this summer I need to squeeze that midterm in sometime during the day
Old 06-30-2014, 07:31 AM   #1525

Thank God this is a short work week!!! The weekends are so busy that Monday gets here too fast. We are leaving Thursday for the lake and a nice long weekend. Good friends are coming with us. I followed THM all weekend with no problems. We had 2 graduation parties on Saturday and I was able to follow it. I did have some adult beverages on Saturday - something called Summer Shandy - OMG it was so good!!! Today I'm going to keep it simple and do an S day. That usually gets the weekend bloat off and it's a no brainer. I've been having at least one E meal per day. I will weigh again on Thursday morning to check my progress. I feel thinner if that means anything

Hi JAN!!! I'm glad you're back! What plan are you going to follow? Jump right in with us.
Old 06-30-2014, 08:26 AM   #1526
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Indigo-65
Stats: SW212 CW212 GW145
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Everyday!
Hi Gracie, Pati, Deb, Jen, Julie and Shari.....Thanks for the welcome back.

Deb for the past year or so I have been having severe stomach issues, I've had doctors put me on a vegetarian diet to vegan and stomach issues are still there. Now they may think I have gluten sensitivity, now I am trying a gluten free plan as of today.
I was afraid to eat breakfast this morning thinking my stomach would be in too much pain. I had almond milk and Chex cereal and so far so good.

I will see where this way of eating lead me.

Note to Self
{Take it one day at a time}
{You will have down days, accept them}
{You will have wonderful days, LOVE them}
{Don't worry how long it takes. You have a goal: Don't give up}
Indigo-65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 08:30 AM   #1527
Big Yapper!!!!

Good morning ladies!,

Pati-you're doing great! You've locked in the 190.5 number and I'm sure after your next dd you'll be below it!! So happy for you!! Do well on your midterm and enjoy your short week!! LIFE. Yup, but I'm enjoying it. Trying to stay accountable without stressing too much .

Gracie-sounds like a good system you've got going there. Hope you're rewarded nicely on Thursday and can enjoy your fun weekend at the lake feeling skinny!!

Deb-the bike sounds like a good idea. I'm so glad you're off! Are you feeling more relaxed and refreshed? I hope so!! Reevaluate and see where you are then make any necessary adjustments. At good plan!

Shari-you're off to a good start with your plan too. Keep up the exercise. It sounds like you'll do really well with this. Have a great long weekend!!

Indigo!! Looking forward to getting to meet you!

I'm up on staycation. Also without a scale, so I can't record that this week. That will be a mixed bag. Accountability is good, but I'll try the intuitive eating while relaxing on vacation. I did bring some of my favorite treats to enjoy this week, and I will . Loading the 4-5, brought 3 syringes. Won't get a start weight, but will be able to see hoe day 2 vlcd starts at least.

I'm exhausted, dd(14) played some great volleyball and will enjoy a week of rest too. I'm glad we'll be doing a lot less running around!! I'm ready to relax. Dh comes up tomorrow night. It'll be nice to have a few days apart too. . He's a doll, but like another person to please and take care of .
Old 06-30-2014, 10:16 AM   #1528

Quote:

Deb for the past year or so I have been having severe stomach issues, I've had doctors put me on a vegetarian diet to vegan and stomach issues are still there. Now they may think I have gluten sensitivity, now I am trying a gluten free plan as of today.
I was afraid to eat breakfast this morning thinking my stomach would be in too much pain. I had almond milk and Chex cereal and so far so good.

Oh gosh, sorry to hear of your stomach issues.. I sure hope this gluten free way of eating will help you!! Please keep on posting, and let us know how it is going.. I have several friends at work who have gone gluten free because of this type of stomach pain, and they are doing fantastic!! I hope the same for you!
Old 06-30-2014, 10:20 AM   #1529

Quote:
Good morning ladies!,

Pati-you're doing great! You've locked in the 190.5 number and I'm sure after your next dd you'll be below it!! So happy for you!! Do well on your midterm and enjoy your short week!! LIFE. Yup, but I'm enjoying it. Trying to stay accountable without stressing too much .

Gracie-sounds like a good system you've got going there. Hope you're rewarded nicely on Thursday and can enjoy your fun weekend at the lake feeling skinny!!

Deb-the bike sounds like a good idea. I'm so glad you're off! Are you feeling more relaxed and refreshed? I hope so!! Reevaluate and see where you are then make any necessary adjustments. At good plan!

Shari-you're off to a good start with your plan too. Keep up the exercise. It sounds like you'll do really well with this. Have a great long weekend!!

Indigo!! Looking forward to getting to meet you!

I'm up on staycation. Also without a scale, so I can't record that this week. That will be a mixed bag. Accountability is good, but I'll try the intuitive eating while relaxing on vacation. I did bring some of my favorite treats to enjoy this week, and I will . Loading the 4-5, brought 3 syringes. Won't get a start weight, but will be able to see hoe day 2 vlcd starts at least.

I'm exhausted, dd(14) played some great volleyball and will enjoy a week of rest too. I'm glad we'll be doing a lot less running around!! I'm ready to relax. Dh comes up tomorrow night. It'll be nice to have a few days apart too. . He's a doll, but like another person to please and take care of .
Thanks Julie! I am really enjoying my time. I know you will too!! Have a wonderful staycation and work your IE magic.. What better time to practice? No scale to worry about, just your intuition!!

I know what you mean about DH. Sometimes you just need a few days to NOT have to look after and please another person.. I can so relate!! Love mine to pieces but I am so enjoying my day alone!!

I hope your DD gets some rest too, that tourney had to take lots of energy! hope her wrist gets rested too!

You have planned very well for your load, and I know you will do it GOOD!..
Old 06-30-2014, 11:18 AM   #1530

Quote:

I had really bad stomach issues and pain on my left side. I had been on Nexium and that was the culprit. Take a look at any meds you are on. Once I stopped the nexium all the pain stopped too. I take papaya enzymes every single day to help ease my digestion and (knock on wood) I do not have acid reflux anymore. And I even had some adult beverages over the weekend and no reflux! Hope you get the tummy issues figured out