Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2014, 11:03 AM   #1471
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
They said not to do a cycle until you have a real stall. At least 2 months on plan varying your days with S and E meals. But it's nice to have this in your back pocket!

I'll have to try and find her. Very interesting! I like THM because I'm not counting anything - no calories, no carbs, no fats. I eat and just have to choose which type meal I'm having. Of course I can't eat Oreos but I can have my homemade cheesecake!

I know right????
I know why they say that.. they have to.. They also know most people are going to try their cycle plan and if it doesn't work for them for any reason, they will say the plan doesn't work. WHICH IS HOGWASH!..

When you write a book for the masses, this is how it goes.. SO, knowing this, I will most likely do nothing different for now, and when/if I decide to tweak things, I won't blame them!!..

I also love not counting anything!! Such freedom! Do we really need oreos anyway?...

Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2014, 11:14 AM   #1472

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
I know why they say that.. they have to.. They also know most people are going to try their cycle plan and if it doesn't work for them for any reason, they will say the plan doesn't work. WHICH IS HOGWASH!..

When you write a book for the masses, this is how it goes.. SO, knowing this, I will most likely do nothing different for now, and when/if I decide to tweak things, I won't blame them!!..

I also love not counting anything!! Such freedom! Do we really need oreos anyway?...
ME LOVES OREOS
Old 06-25-2014, 12:22 PM   #1473
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/159/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Julie - She's so cute! OMG I went through the struggle when my son was growing up (he's 21 now) but it is soooooo much more sad to see the lil' girls growing up!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR BABY GIRL!!!

(Told DD she isn't getting any older. I stopped celebrating her bday last year. She will forever be my lil' 8 year old ) LOL
Thanks! It goes by so fast! We're big on celebrations so it'll be a fun day and week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
GM ladies!

Julie~I'm sure it is hard to accept being 'normal' now after working so hard to get there. You are probably up more from the exercising...you're still on track. to you beautiful daughter...she's a mini you for sure!

Pati~I agree, why rock the boat if it's working AND it's fulfilling You're doing marvelous, hun...keep going!

Gracie~glad to read you like the recipes and food you're eating now. It looks very fulfilling too and if you're losing, even better. Yeah, bloat from TOM is no fun but hopefully it'll be gone by next weigh in.

Jen~so glad to see you posting here! Like Julie said, it's a challenge sometimes for all of us with eating healthier, living healthier lifestyles, and trying to lose weight on top of this. You're winning as long as you're making an effort daily to be mindful and work..and to keep pressing on! Sure, we all have 'fallen' but the true winner gets up and keep moving forward. WE are all winners and the support here is icing on the cake...or maybe I should say the sweetness of strawberries in yogurt LOL (Julie thinking of you )

YIKES! I got on the scale and it wasn't pretty. I guess not exercising and being too 'relaxed' this past weekend plus PMS now equals a bad scale number. I immediately jumped back to exercising again today, and will make sure to stay on track. Letting loose on my eating, although I didn't think I was that bad, doesn't pay when the scale goes back up to what you've just lost....when will this get through to my thick head?! I can really laugh about it or I should say not become so upset now because I know what to do, and am confident that the number will not stay because of this.

Stina, hope you're well! Deb, your break is coming soon ...everyone else
Thank! on my GY and strawberries! your attitude is wonderful!! Don't like the scale? You're right back to exercising and eating well... That's the way to do it! It'll come right back off!! rocking it!,

Deb-almost there!! One more day and a little breather!! Hang in there!!

Pati-is tomorrow your Friday again? If so, enjoy your long weekend!!

Hi everyone else!
Old 06-25-2014, 12:34 PM   #1474

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: Atkins
yeah, I remember loving the freedom that nothing was off limits which is why IF/JUDDD and now THM really appeal to me. I am reading a Paleo for Dummies book now that emphasizes how important nutritious whole food is for our bodies... it seems I'm wanting to work them all together now. Eat mostly good whole food (as I really do feel best when doing this) but not feel like anything is off limits should I choose to want it at that time. I think because of my mindset of an 'all or nothing' that when I do decide to eat 'off plan', I feel like I've failed for that day...hence the cycle.

Deb, interesting that you read it also. I read some of it today...the title grabbed me and it's nothing new to me, but I guess it's feeding into the back of my mind of wanting freedom....
Old 06-25-2014, 12:36 PM   #1475

Quote:
ME LOVES OREOS
Me too...especially golden oreos. I purposely don't buy any to keep at home because the boys wouldn't have any left to eat.

Julie~thanks hun!
Old 06-25-2014, 12:37 PM   #1476

Quote:
yeah, I remember loving the freedom that nothing was off limits which is why IF/JUDDD and now THM really appeal to me. I am reading a Paleo for Dummies book now that emphasizes how important nutritious whole food is for our bodies... it seems I'm wanting to work them all together now. Eat mostly good whole food (as I really do feel best when doing this) but not feel like anything is off limits should I choose to want it at that time. I think because of my mindset of an 'all or nothing' that when I do decide to eat 'off plan', I feel like I've failed for that day...hence the cycle.

Deb, interesting that you read it also. I read some of it today...the title grabbed me and it's nothing new to me, but I guess it's feeding into the back of my mind of wanting freedom....
YES!! freedom!!! I love reading journals of people like her.. it gives me hope

Thanks Julie! When I first saw your DD on the raft before I expanded it, I thought it was YOU..
Old 06-25-2014, 07:21 PM   #1477
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/236.6/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/JUDDD
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Hi Ladies...

I too visited Joanna's journal amongst others that I found. Very interesting. I think that my thoughts regarding JUDDD may be right on target with what I must do. Only if I could find a wine drinking friendly WOE. Maybe I'll be the first...lol!

So, today I had a cobb salad with dressing on the side. I ordered a small which was still too much for a single meal; therefore, I split it and ate the remainder tonight. I am satisfied and happy with my choice of eating. I am on probably going to finish my bottle of wine though...Oh, well

Julie: Your daughter is so beautiful...definitely gets her looks from her beautiful mother.
Deb: Keep it up lady! You are and have always been my inspiration to eat. lol!

Keep on keeping on to all!!
Mini goal #1 228 by 10/31/2014
Mini goal #2 218 by 11/30/2014
Mini goal #3 208 by 12/31/2014
Mini goal #4 198 by 1/31/2014 happy anniversary!

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...g-journey.html
Old 06-25-2014, 07:23 PM   #1478
Major LCF Poster!

I think you are spot on with your description. Not difficult, but no fun! lol...However, it makes sense to me, but not easy either. I love fat and carbs. They need to stop tasting so good as a pair.

Quote:
Thanks Pati! It's really not difficult I swear The number one rule is you can never have fat with carbs. Things like a steak and baked potato are a no-no. But steak and broccolii with cheese is fine. Protein should be in every meal and then you choose to add either fats or carbs (good ones).

Today my lunch was an E meal:

turkey sandwich w/lettuce, slice of tomato on dark rye with light mayo
cottage cheese w/berries

Easy Peasy! I just make things more difficult sometimes.
Old 06-25-2014, 07:26 PM   #1479
Major LCF Poster!

Pati: I think I may join you with JUDDD. I've tried it in the past but didn't stick with it due to the daily weighing. lol...I really hate the ups and downs, but seeing your success makes me want to try it again. Can you give an example of your down days? Are you active in the JUDDD message boards?

Quote:
Hi ladies

Nothing much to report on my end (after up days, I'm up in weight! LOL I'll come back tomorrow)

BTW - Jen everyone is jealous of Julie! She does so well

GOOD LUCK ONE AND ALL! Newbie here Started JUDDD 6/3 with an up day.

My #s for accountability
June small goal is 195...
June bigger goal 190...

6/3 (started JUDDD on up day) ~ 199
6/4 ~ 199 (dd today)
6/5 ~ 197.5 (up day today)
6/6 ~ 197.5 (down day today)
6/7 ~ 196.5 (up day today)
6/8 ~ 198.5 (down day today)
6/9 ~ 196.5 (up day today)
6/10 ~ 197.5 (down day today)
6/11 ~ 196.0 (up day today)
6/12 ~ 196.5 (down day today)
6/13 ~ 195.5 (up day today)
6/14 ~ 195.0 (down day today)
6/15 ~ 195.0 (up day today)
6/16 ~ 196.5 (down day today)
6/17 ~ 194.5 (up day today)
6/18 ~ 195.5 (down day today)
6/19 ~ 193.0 (up day today)
6/20 ~ 193.5 (up day today)
6/21 ~ 194.5 (down day today)
6/22 ~ 193.0 (up day today)
6/23 ~ 194.0 (down day today)
6/24 ~ 192.5 (up day today)
6/25 ~ 193.5 (down day today)

BTW - I am kinda enjoying this woe. I am thinking another round of hcg may not be needed right now? Don't know....I'm still wishy washy about it :P
Old 06-26-2014, 05:51 AM   #1480

Go Jen and Pati!!! Excited to see how you do Jen. Pati is KILLING JUDDD!!! Sometimes you just find the perfect fit..

at least for awhile... pointing to myself!!..

ONE MORE DAY OF HADES!!.. so excited to have a few days off!..
Old 06-26-2014, 06:04 AM   #1481
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Thanks Pati! It's really not difficult I swear The number one rule is you can never have fat with carbs. Things like a steak and baked potato are a no-no. But steak and broccolii with cheese is fine. Protein should be in every meal and then you choose to add either fats or carbs (good ones).

Today my lunch was an E meal:

turkey sandwich w/lettuce, slice of tomato on dark rye with light mayo
cottage cheese w/berries

Easy Peasy! I just make things more difficult sometimes.
Well when you put it that way, it does indeed sound easy!!!! I shall live vicariously through you and Deb as you both take off with this WOE GOOD LUCK LOVE!!! My thought is that really any and all diets (woe) works if we could just manage to stick to them long enough to see results. Unfortunately, we all want it NOW which is why we tend to run to hcg (Yep...still debating to get another 10 lbs off "fast" LOL)

Quote:
Ok, when I go to the store I'll get HWC for my S breakfasts and the FF H&H for my E breakfasts.

I was reading on one of the FB Groups a woman who was stalled and she did a cycle of 2 full E Days, 2 High Fat S Days, 1 Fuel Pull Day and lost 14 pounds! I was like O.M.G.!! They don't recommend fooling around with cycles though until you have give a good 2 months of straight S and E meals.
For what it's worth, I love fat free h&h. I started using the fat free stuff when I did that last round of hcg cuz I saw Julie using it. I though it would taste icky but I figured it was better than the black coffee so I tried and it and to my surprise it was DELICIOUS!!!!

Quote:
Oh my!!! Well when I get through this crunch time I am going to really be looking around at the Facebook pages and other blogs that talk about this plan.. that would be AMAZING!!..
Can't wait to have you back Damn work always gets in our way of the fun stuff huh?

Quote:
Wow, ladies... FYI, I was lurking in the weight loss journal forum and came across a poster name Joanna. Very good reading and quite inspiring if you want to read about someone that 'naturally' became thin within 6 mths after she got tired of fighting with dieting/dieting plans and simply began using IF and began to practice that nothing was off limits, using intuitive eating. She started out using the 5:2 method, then 4:3 method. She was 191 and is now 137 (I believe these are the specific stats don't have time to reread)...trying to gain weight! Pati, keep going LOL!! I also think this would be perfect with THM or any other WOE should you choose...
This is so interesting!! BTW - I kinda like fasting LOL (every other day tho... )

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Thanks! It goes by so fast! We're big on celebrations so it'll be a fun day and week!

Thank! on my GY and strawberries! your attitude is wonderful!! Don't like the scale? You're right back to exercising and eating well... That's the way to do it! It'll come right back off!! rocking it!,

Deb-almost there!! One more day and a little breather!! Hang in there!!

Pati-is tomorrow your Friday again? If so, enjoy your long weekend!!

Hi everyone else!
Thanks love....Today is my Friday. Too bad our weather is sucking limes!

Quote:

I still have a difficult time (every now and then) eating carbs! LOL BUT I try to remind myself that I'm losing well despite it. I love that nothing is off limits. I think I love down days for the mere fact that I am playing with more food choices and keeping the calories down.
On up days, I eat whatever I'm in the mood for. Most days it's pretty low carb by nature. It's instilled in me from my atkins days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Pati: I think I may join you with JUDDD. I've tried it in the past but didn't stick with it due to the daily weighing. lol...I really hate the ups and downs, but seeing your success makes me want to try it again. Can you give an example of your down days? Are you active in the JUDDD message boards?
I'll keep playing along with you doing JUDDD. It's definitely working and I am enjoying it. So let's do this JEN!!!!

Quote:
Go Jen and Pati!!! Excited to see how you do Jen. Pati is KILLING JUDDD!!! Sometimes you just find the perfect fit..

at least for awhile... pointing to myself!!..

ONE MORE DAY OF HADES!!.. so excited to have a few days off!..
You're almost there Deb! Keep plugging along! Then you get your rest days and then we get our Deb back
Old 06-26-2014, 06:06 AM   #1482
Big Yapper!!!!

I didn't want to overwhelm the above post too much! LOL
I AM STOKED!!! Ready?

Newbie here Started JUDDD 6/3 with an up day.
June small goal is 195...
June bigger goal 190...

6/3 (started JUDDD on up day) ~ 199
6/4 ~ 199 (dd today)
6/5 ~ 197.5 (up day today)
6/6 ~ 197.5 (down day today)
6/7 ~ 196.5 (up day today)
6/8 ~ 198.5 (down day today)
6/9 ~ 196.5 (up day today)
6/10 ~ 197.5 (down day today)
6/11 ~ 196.0 (up day today)
6/12 ~ 196.5 (down day today)
6/13 ~ 195.5 (up day today)
6/14 ~ 195.0 (down day today)
6/15 ~ 195.0 (up day today)
6/16 ~ 196.5 (down day today)
6/17 ~ 194.5 (up day today)
6/18 ~ 195.5 (down day today)
6/19 ~ 193.0 (up day today)
6/20 ~ 193.5 (up day today)
6/21 ~ 194.5 (down day today)
6/22 ~ 193.0 (up day today)
6/23 ~ 194.0 (down day today)
6/24 ~ 192.5 (up day today)
6/25 ~ 193.5 (down day today)
6/26 ~ 191.5 (up day)

Yep, I'll keep going

BTW - I can totally see a change in my body which is better than what the scale is saying in my eyes. I LOVE IT!!

Now if I could only get back to exercising soon!
Old 06-26-2014, 06:14 AM   #1483

WOW!!!! Pati you are doing so awesome!!!

This is exactly how JUDDD was supposed to work, I think. So enjoy!!!
Old 06-26-2014, 06:33 AM   #1484
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
WOW!!!! Pati you are doing so awesome!!!

This is exactly how JUDDD was supposed to work, I think. So enjoy!!!
Thanks, Deb

Here's my disclaimer which I know is bound to happen:

I can guarantee that once I hit a plateau, I will be off to another WOE (stubborn aren't I? LOL)
Old 06-26-2014, 06:35 AM   #1485

Quote:
Thanks, Deb

Here's my disclaimer which I know is bound to happen:

I can guarantee that once I hit a plateau, I will be off to another WOE (stubborn aren't I? LOL)
JUST LIKE ME....................... such is life!.. I guess I never learned patience..
Old 06-26-2014, 06:54 AM   #1486

Oh I meant to tell you Pati and Julie, I got me some Quest bars, and although they taste good to me, they just tear my tummy up!.. I don't know if it is the fiber, or what. I was in so much pain for 2 days after eating 1 a day.

I have not had one for 2 more days and feel fine. I guess it has too much of something in them for me.. boooooooooooooo
Old 06-26-2014, 06:56 AM   #1487

Good morning! Looks like everyone is doing pretty good! My allergies/sinus are killing me. My DD Erin is sneezing and all stuffed up too. There must be something blooming right now. I just took 2 Day Quil so hopefully it clears up.

Yesterday I had 2 E-meals and then dinner was S.
B: coffee/sf almond milk/truvia, oatmeal w/blueberries & Greek yogurt
L: turkey sammy on dark rye w/low-fat mozzarella, low-fat mayo, lettuce, tomato and cottage cheese w/sf raspberry spread
Snack: vanilla whey milkshake made with coffee
D: 6 buffalo chicken wings and ranch

I need to work on the water. I've been averaging 2-3 bottles but could really use at least 5. I have been drinking one crystal light sweet tea at dinner.

Have a great day!
1/5/14 GOAL #1 BACK TO ONEDERLAND 3/4/14 MADE IT
3/4/14 GOAL #2 194.6 (20 LBS EVICTED FOR 2014)
TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME
Old 06-26-2014, 06:56 AM   #1488
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Oh I meant to tell you Pati and Julie, I got me some Quest bars, and although they taste good to me, they just tear my tummy up!.. I don't know if it is the fiber, or what. I was in so much pain for 2 days after eating 1 a day.

I have not had one for 2 more days and feel fine. I guess it has too much of something in them for me.. boooooooooooooo
You poor thing!

Those bars have saved me a bunch of times when wanting to dive head first into chocolate laden fatty desserts!
Old 06-26-2014, 06:59 AM   #1489
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Good morning! Looks like everyone is doing pretty good! My allergies/sinus are killing me. My DD Erin is sneezing and all stuffed up too. There must be something blooming right now. I just took 2 Day Quil so hopefully it clears up.

L: turkey sammy on dark rye w/low-fat mozzarella, low-fat mayo, lettuce, tomato and cottage cheese w/sf raspberry spread

I need to work on the water. I've been averaging 2-3 bottles but could really use at least 5. I have been drinking one crystal light sweet tea at dinner.

Have a great day!
This WOE sounds uber healthy! GOOD JOB GRACIE!!!

Hope you feel better soon (and your DD too )
Old 06-26-2014, 07:09 AM   #1490

Quote:

Have a great day!
Sounds like THM is going well for you too!!.. Fantastic! I love the variety!!.. Feel better soon! Sinus's have gotten me too.

Quote:
You poor thing!

Those bars have saved me a bunch of times when wanting to dive head first into chocolate laden fatty desserts!
Thanks Pati, that is exactly what I was hoping to use them for.. I am so not happy.. My hubby is though, he took the rest of them..
Old 06-26-2014, 07:39 AM   #1491

I just read a wonderful quote from the THM Facebook page:

"I may not be where I need to be but thank God I am not where I was!"

Love it!!!!
Old 06-26-2014, 07:48 AM   #1492
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

Love it!!!!
SWEET!!!!
Old 06-26-2014, 07:54 AM   #1493

Deb ~ I like the Quest bars and they don't cause me any discomfort. Unfortunately I can't buy them because I eat them all. About a month ago I bought a box of 12 and ate all of them over a weekend!!!

Pati ~ Do you fast on your DDs or are you eating 500 calories? Kudos for you and rocking JUDDD. I just can't do it. I overeat on my UDs because I know my DD is coming.
Old 06-26-2014, 08:00 AM   #1494

Quote:

Love it!!!!
So TRUE!!

Quote:
Deb ~ I like the Quest bars and they don't cause me any discomfort. Unfortunately I can't buy them because I eat them all. About a month ago I bought a box of 12 and ate all of them over a weekend!!!

Pati ~ Do you fast on your DDs or are you eating 500 calories? Kudos for you and rocking JUDDD. I just can't do it. I overeat on my UDs because I know my DD is coming.
Ok, I am going to try 1/2 quest bar and see how that goes. I don't have a problem with portion control, I don't have a problem with portion control, I don't have a problem with portion control..............................

(trying to convince myself)

I also could not get myself under control with JUDDD up days. I felt like I was undoing all the good things from the DD. Good to know that it is working for you Pati!..
Old 06-26-2014, 08:06 AM   #1495

Quote:
So TRUE!!

Ok, I am going to try 1/2 quest bar and see how that goes. I don't have a problem with portion control, I don't have a problem with portion control, I don't have a problem with portion control..............................

(trying to convince myself)

I also could not get myself under control with JUDDD up days. I felt like I was undoing all the good things from the DD. Good to know that it is working for you Pati!..
Good Lord, the brownie ones are so good heated up in the microwave with whipped cream

Question for you - I had coffee/hwc/truvia for breakfast and I'm still not hungry. It's 11:06 and I haven't eaten anything. Should I make myself eat or just wait??? I know they say to eat to fire up your metabolism. I'm starting to get hungry now but just wondering if I should've eaten breakfast?
Old 06-26-2014, 08:28 AM   #1496

Quote:
Good Lord, the brownie ones are so good heated up in the microwave with whipped cream

Question for you - I had coffee/hwc/truvia for breakfast and I'm still not hungry. It's 11:06 and I haven't eaten anything. Should I make myself eat or just wait??? I know they say to eat to fire up your metabolism. I'm starting to get hungry now but just wondering if I should've eaten breakfast?
I THINK I saw that you don't HAVE to eat if you are not hungry. I will have to look again to see where I read it, but it was towards the end. Listen to your body, I think is their message.
Old 06-26-2014, 09:27 AM   #1497

Happy Thursday ladies!

Jen~ I see you posted in Joanna's journal section too...isn't she inspiring? Hopefully JUDDD will work well for you this time too. I remember the JUDDD forum being very helpful and just appeared to have genuinely happy people all around. Keep us posted!

Pati~ That's incredible!!! Wow, I bet you meet your June goal. Happy JUDDD is working so well for you!! I remember the inches lost from JUDDD are worth it too and yup, you look way smaller than the scale number. You should to be stoked, shout it from the rooftop LOL!!

Deb~the end of your hectic works schedule is almost here ...sorry, the bars ripped your stomach apart. How's THM going for you?

Gracie~ your menu looks very good, and not complicated when I see it written down. I guess once you understand the concept it's easier to put meals together (?). Love your quote, so true!

Happy to report that TOM is coming without a major storm of symptoms like last month. I exercised again today, eating was on point yesterday...that's what I'm focusing on now. I'm reading 2 different books trying to do some mindful thinking... working on an overall better health, mental and physical as I've been reminded through 3 separate events just this week that life is so fragile and short. Focusing on the positives I have and working on how to progress with the rest.
Old 06-26-2014, 09:49 AM   #1498

hey ladies, for those that have ordered Guy's bbq sauce from Netrition, what flavors do you recommend? I'm considering the spicy and garlic but if regular is recommended, I'll get a couple bottles of that too. Thx!
Old 06-26-2014, 10:23 AM   #1499

Quote:
hey ladies, for those that have ordered Guy's bbq sauce from Netrition, what flavors do you recommend? I'm considering the spicy and garlic but if regular is recommended, I'll get a couple bottles of that too. Thx!
I like all the flavors Shari! I think it just depends on your personal tastes. I use regular most of the time, but it is nice to have the others for a change of taste. I am so happy I decided to try them though, can't find anything like it for such low carbs and cals. Very good tasting!!

So far THM is the perfect way to eat, it fits me to a T!! The only problem so far is that they kind of limit fruit and I am a fruit hog.. That is something I have to watch. Also, I am not sure I am losing... maybe I am just eating too much. Time will tell!! HOWEVER, I LOVE IT!..
Old 06-26-2014, 10:48 AM   #1500

Shari ~ I have the original and I like it too. Next time I order though I will try some other flavors.

Deb ~ I'm mostly eating berrie w/greek yogurt and stevia. OMG so good though!!! I think I've lost from last Friday but not sure. I'm going to give it time because I was doing mostly low-carb and I know when you introduce some good carbs there might be a blip up on the scale due to refueling your glucose stores. I'm also enjoying this way of eating! I didn't eat until about 1:00 and I had scrambled eggs w/sour cream, bacon, greek yogurt and berries. I feel satisfied and think it's pretty nutritious!
Closed Thread