Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2014, 07:55 AM   #1441
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Here's my little Cody, who is just the cutest kitten ever!! He's been just fine aft his big fall and I am crazy about him! (forgive my outfit, we were heading to the pool!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (32.4 KB, 15 views)
julieboolie is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2014, 11:09 AM   #1442
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Here's my little Cody, who is just the cutest kitten ever!! He's been just fine aft his big fall and I am crazy about him! (forgive my outfit, we were heading to the pool!)
AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE so cute.. you look great too Julie, looks like you are in love..

My weigh in got me 2 pounds down from last week, still 3 over LDW, but heading down. Love eating this way!!! Still so much to learn, but I am following the very basic rules of eating EITHER LC OR WW style.

Keeping my carbs in check in both meals. Never more than 15 in LC ( S MEAL) or 45 in the WW style ( E MEAL) I even had a nice FP breakfast today.. which is more like HCG. So fun having these choices..

I hope to have more time to do some personals, but I wanted to say CONGRATS to all of you for being in here and letting us know how you are doing. It is so helpful!!!
Old 06-23-2014, 08:12 AM   #1443
Big Yapper!!!!

Thanks Deb! You're doing great. Slowly getting down while living life? I'd call tang very successful!! Hope you didn't have to work all weekend!! Thanks! Btw, he's such a little cutie pie!

Hope you're all out having fun!!

Well, I failed miserably in my attempt to lower my carbs yesterday to correct my gain from Saturday's indulging . Not only did I have a delicious Freddy's burger (lettuce wrapped at least ), fries and frozen custard at lunch, but I went on to enjoy 2 pieces of pepperoni pizza, a cookie, some milk duds, carmel's and crunch n munch while we played cards with our good friends last night !
I drank a lot of water, had a cup of coffee in an attempt to distract myself from the sweets, and feared this mornings scale time.
Well, it said 153.4 this morning?!?! uh, that's LDW +1!!!! Woohoo!! Now I know there could be a delayed second day effect, but I'll worry about that tomorrow . I'm over the moon today!! Happy, happy!

This week is nutso for us . Each day crazier than the next! I'm gonna tread water and try to enjoy it. Today isn't bad, but I'm hoping to take the girls to the water park today to get some fun and sun in before chaos starts!
Old 06-24-2014, 05:54 AM   #1444
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
ladies. Hope you are all doing well....

Julie your kitty is freaking adorable (you are so pretty! )

Hope you all have a fantastic Tuesday!!!!
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 06:38 AM   #1445

Right! where is everyone?...

Julie is on point as usual.. keep it up Julie!!

Pati, how did your change in rotations go?

For ME.. I took what i could from the book and am trying to apply it to real life. I just don't do all that organic, down home hippie type food that sometimes they recommend..

I don't think I am losing so I will reevaluate what I am eating on the weekend. I am working 60 hour weeks, and am just tired. After Friday, I am taking 3 days off, then working 3 and taking another 3 day weekend! Excited about that!..

Plus my long lost daughter who has been overseas on her adventures since May 15 will finally be back July 5. It has been CRAZY some of the things she has done and been through. So much she is going to write a book ..

I sure hope everyone is doing well! Good or bad come check in! We miss ya!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 06:53 AM   #1446

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Good morning!

Julie ~ What a cute kitty You seem to be rocking the protocol right now. Keep doing whatever you're doing

Deb ~ I'm following THM and I'll let you know how it goes. TOM has been here since Saturday so I'm not weighing until Friday. I don't understand some of the foods in their book either I stick a lot to S meals and FP snacks because I understand them more. I will try to have one E meal per day. They do recommend trying all S days and all E days to keep it simpler. I ordered the Swanson Whey protein powder. I need to get some glucomannan too. LOTS of information to follow!

Pati ~ How did your rotations work out? I know you had a busy weekend.

Hi Shari, Stina, Jenmay, Sharrs
1/5/14 GOAL #1 BACK TO ONEDERLAND 3/4/14 MADE IT
3/4/14 GOAL #2 194.6 (20 LBS EVICTED FOR 2014)
TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME
Gracie514 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 06:57 AM   #1447

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Good morning!

Julie ~ What a cute kitty You seem to be rocking the protocol right now. Keep doing whatever you're doing

Deb ~ I'm following THM and I'll let you know how it goes. TOM has been here since Saturday so I'm not weighing until Friday. I don't understand some of the foods in their book either I stick a lot to S meals and FP snacks because I understand them more. I will try to have one E meal per day. They do recommend trying all S days and all E days to keep it simpler. I ordered the Swanson Whey protein powder. I need to get some glucomannan too. LOTS of information to follow!

Good to hear from you Gracie! Yes, please let me know how you are doing! I am trying, and I like it! I just need to probably do a few more FP either meals or snacks so I can lose fat...

Glad to hear you are getting some good stuff out of the book too!!!
Old 06-24-2014, 07:19 AM   #1448
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post

For ME.. I took what i could from the book and am trying to apply it to real life. I just don't do all that organic, down home hippie type food that sometimes they recommend..

I don't think I am losing so I will reevaluate what I am eating on the weekend. I am working 60 hour weeks, and am just tired. After Friday, I am taking 3 days off, then working 3 and taking another 3 day weekend! Excited about that!..

Plus my long lost daughter who has been overseas on her adventures since May 15 will finally be back July 5. It has been CRAZY some of the things she has done and been through. So much she is going to write a book ..

Well deserved! You are so in need of some time off and I am glad you're taking it!
I bet you can't wait to have your daughter back! I would be a nervous wreck! But they do have to grow up and live right

Quote:
Good morning!

Good luck to both of you following the new diet! You will do well I'm sure of it!

My rotations panned out well. Yesterday's down day was a doozy for none other than having a migraine (which for once I was able to let pass without meds! )

I am at 192.5 today 2.5 from the larger June goal. We'll see if I can make it yet. Today is an up day and so looking forward to fat! :P

I love that with JUDDD down days, I can get super creative as long as the cals are on point. Yesterday I had a bag of broccoli slaw with chicken all sauteed in peanut sauce (bottled stuff I found at the store). For desert I had a fudgsicle! LOL All within cals. AND of course my 2 cups of joe :P

Happy Tuesday loves!
Old 06-24-2014, 07:23 AM   #1449
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

I'm glad to hear you're taking a bit of time off!! That's too much work as will literally wear you out!! Rest and recharge and enjoy your reunion with dd! what a crazy adventure she must have been on, glad she'll be home safe soon! Focus on maintenance through this crazy stretch then reevaluate. You always find a way to get that scale going again!

Quote:
Good morning!

Good to hear from you. That plan sounds a bit complicated, but most new plans do at first. I'm sure you'll find your rhythm with it and be rocking the scale! The summer is a good time to try new things .

Pati-thanks! I'm a bit smitten with the little fella. update us on your Juddd adjustment...we're all looking forward to hearing how it works in real life!

Hi Shari, Sheba, stina, Jen, Sharon...anyone else I missed. It's so quiet around here!
Old 06-24-2014, 07:27 AM   #1450
Big Yapper!!!!

Well, I'm at 153 today. Not bad considering the threat I'd feared of a second day gain from this weekends indulging! And I lifted weights again yesterday...to still be at LDW+0.6 after all of that? I'm very pleased!!!

Crazy week for me! I've got one dd's birthday on Wednesday, the other on Saturday, my brother and his family come in town Wednesday, I'm babysitting today and tomorrow, then there's that crazy 4-day volleyball festival up at the Phoenix convention center (almost an hour away) starting Thursday...and we leave for vacation on Sunday!

With this busy week ahead, and eating out 4 days in a row, at the convention center of all places, I'm not sure how that's going to go. Breakfast and lunch will be at home, or likely out on wed and sat for the girls birthdays, but hopefully I can keep it clean enough the rest of the time to make it work, we shall see. I'll be loading in a bit and don't want to adopt that mentality too soon . I've done week long loading before and know that's not a good idea. But vacation can be a rough time to keep it clean!
Old 06-24-2014, 07:49 AM   #1451

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Hi ladies,

Julie~you're doing so well in P4, wow! You said you're prepping to do another round around the 4th? I'm considering buying Rx and trying it. You all have made me a believer that the injections are better but I'm not fooled into the understanding the real issue to making it work for me is me, making sure I'm mentally committed fully so just thinking it through now. So,so happy it's working well for you! Plus, you and kitty are adorable in pic , glad to read he's okay what a scare!

Deb~yay that your daughter is returning! Oh my hun, hope you're able to rest soon...that's a lot of work.

Pati~you're shrinking day to day hun!! No doubt you'll make June goal...sooo close!!!

Gracie~glad to see you and Deb are able to pick out what works for you two, please keep us posted...sounds like a lifelong WOE.

Sorry I've been MIA, I had a nice weekend with family visiting and yesterday I was off from work so hitting the work grind today (and a lot of it ). I haven't weighed because I didn't stick totally to LC like I should have, and I feel bloated today from that and PMS so I need to have a few days before I step on the scale and tomorrow I'm going to resume exercising.

to everyone else, hope you're all okay!
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 12:41 PM   #1452
Big Yapper!!!!

Pati-sounds like Juddd is going well for you! You're in losing mode! Sorry about the migraine, but at least you managed it w/o meds! That's good too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Hi ladies,

Julie~you're doing so well in P4, wow! You said you're prepping to do another round around the 4th? I'm considering buying Rx and trying it. You all have made me a believer that the injections are better but I'm not fooled into the understanding the real issue to making it work for me is me, making sure I'm mentally committed fully so just thinking it through now. So,so happy it's working well for you! Plus, you and kitty are adorable in pic , glad to read he's okay what a scare!

Deb~yay that your daughter is returning! Oh my hun, hope you're able to rest soon...that's a lot of work.

Pati~you're shrinking day to day hun!! No doubt you'll make June goal...sooo close!!!

Gracie~glad to see you and Deb are able to pick out what works for you two, please keep us posted...sounds like a lifelong WOE.

Sorry I've been MIA, I had a nice weekend with family visiting and yesterday I was off from work so hitting the work grind today (and a lot of it ). I haven't weighed because I didn't stick totally to LC like I should have, and I feel bloated today from that and PMS so I need to have a few days before I step on the scale and tomorrow I'm going to resume exercising.

to everyone else, hope you're all okay!
Thanks!! Glad you had a good weekend! You're wise to take a break from the scale. You'll get back on plan and exercising and then you'll be in the swing of things.
The Rx was a revelation to me. So much better than my experience with the hhcg. I'm starting my next, and hopefully last round on the Rx in 2 weeks. It seemed a bit daunting to order, mix and dose the Rx...but once I got the hang of it, it was fine. Easier and simpler than remembering to take drops and not drink before and after etc., mint toothpaste... I also have a bit more fear of cheating on it and doing damage to my metabolism if I mess it up, so I stay a bit more committed.

Got my Zumba on this morning! 2 down, just gotta fit one more workout in this week and I've got my goal.
Old 06-24-2014, 03:02 PM   #1453
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/244/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/IE
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Hi ladies!! So good to read how everyone is doing.

Julie-First of all I am seriously jealous...milk duds I am loving your progress and I am so motivated to begin working out again. I have a 5k on Saturday that I will be participating in. It will be my second. Also, the Lapband is just a tool I am learning that it does not restrict me from eating anything. I can eat whatever I want and I still have crazy hunger. However, if I eat slowly and pay attention to signals I will stop eating when I should. This doesn't happen often enough though because my fat self wants to keep eating even when I'm not hungry. This is something I have to battle everyday.

Deb-You are awesome darlin'. I am super excited for you losses and eating the way you want to and feel great doing...simply awesome!

Shari, Pati, Gracie...I am sooo glad you are all so welcoming. I really learn so much from this thread. I am thinking about doing JUDDD for a little while to see if I can see those type of losses. I'm just so bored of not really having a plan. It's weird, but I think I'll find a way of eating soon

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...g-journey.html
Jenmay78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 06:09 AM   #1454
Big Yapper!!!!

Hi ladies

Nothing much to report on my end (after up days, I'm up in weight! LOL I'll come back tomorrow)

BTW - Jen everyone is jealous of Julie! She does so well

GOOD LUCK ONE AND ALL! Newbie here Started JUDDD 6/3 with an up day.

My #s for accountability
June small goal is 195...
June bigger goal 190...

6/3 (started JUDDD on up day) ~ 199
6/4 ~ 199 (dd today)
6/5 ~ 197.5 (up day today)
6/6 ~ 197.5 (down day today)
6/7 ~ 196.5 (up day today)
6/8 ~ 198.5 (down day today)
6/9 ~ 196.5 (up day today)
6/10 ~ 197.5 (down day today)
6/11 ~ 196.0 (up day today)
6/12 ~ 196.5 (down day today)
6/13 ~ 195.5 (up day today)
6/14 ~ 195.0 (down day today)
6/15 ~ 195.0 (up day today)
6/16 ~ 196.5 (down day today)
6/17 ~ 194.5 (up day today)
6/18 ~ 195.5 (down day today)
6/19 ~ 193.0 (up day today)
6/20 ~ 193.5 (up day today)
6/21 ~ 194.5 (down day today)
6/22 ~ 193.0 (up day today)
6/23 ~ 194.0 (down day today)
6/24 ~ 192.5 (up day today)
6/25 ~ 193.5 (down day today)

BTW - I am kinda enjoying this woe. I am thinking another round of hcg may not be needed right now? Don't know....I'm still wishy washy about it :P

Last edited by 12yrslater; 06-25-2014 at 06:11 AM..
Old 06-25-2014, 06:51 AM   #1455
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Hi ladies!! So good to read how everyone is doing.

Julie-First of all I am seriously jealous...milk duds I am loving your progress and I am so motivated to begin working out again. I have a 5k on Saturday that I will be participating in. It will be my second. Also, the Lapband is just a tool I am learning that it does not restrict me from eating anything. I can eat whatever I want and I still have crazy hunger. However, if I eat slowly and pay attention to signals I will stop eating when I should. This doesn't happen often enough though because my fat self wants to keep eating even when I'm not hungry. This is something I have to battle everyday.

Deb-You are awesome darlin'. I am super excited for you losses and eating the way you want to and feel great doing...simply awesome!

Shari, Pati, Gracie...I am sooo glad you are all so welcoming. I really learn so much from this thread. I am thinking about doing JUDDD for a little while to see if I can see those type of losses. I'm just so bored of not really having a plan. It's weird, but I think I'll find a way of eating soon
at anyone being jealous of me!! I get that daily battle!! It'll be part of my life, the rest of my life. But, WE are fighting that war, one battle at a time. We're not giving up and drowning our sorrows in a box of Oreos. It's cool to be reminded to slow down and think about it while eating. I need to practice that more!! I usually eat too quickly and by the time I'm "full" I'm past it to stuffed. Being mindful is really challenging when you've been "broken" about your eating for so long! Keep fighting the fight Jen! You can do it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Hi ladies

Nothing much to report on my end (after up days, I'm up in weight! LOL I'll come back tomorrow)

BTW - Jen everyone is jealous of Julie! She does so well

GOOD LUCK ONE AND ALL! Newbie here Started JUDDD 6/3 with an up day.

My #s for accountability
June small goal is 195...
June bigger goal 190...

6/3 (started JUDDD on up day) ~ 199
6/4 ~ 199 (dd today)
6/5 ~ 197.5 (up day today)
6/6 ~ 197.5 (down day today)
6/7 ~ 196.5 (up day today)
6/8 ~ 198.5 (down day today)
6/9 ~ 196.5 (up day today)
6/10 ~ 197.5 (down day today)
6/11 ~ 196.0 (up day today)
6/12 ~ 196.5 (down day today)
6/13 ~ 195.5 (up day today)
6/14 ~ 195.0 (down day today)
6/15 ~ 195.0 (up day today)
6/16 ~ 196.5 (down day today)
6/17 ~ 194.5 (up day today)
6/18 ~ 195.5 (down day today)
6/19 ~ 193.0 (up day today)
6/20 ~ 193.5 (up day today)
6/21 ~ 194.5 (down day today)
6/22 ~ 193.0 (up day today)
6/23 ~ 194.0 (down day today)
6/24 ~ 192.5 (up day today)
6/25 ~ 193.5 (down day today)

BTW - I am kinda enjoying this woe. I am thinking another round of hcg may not be needed right now? Don't know....I'm still wishy washy about it :P
at being jealous of me too!! I appreciate the sentiment though!! you're very encouraging! Having always been the "fat kid" or "chubby lady" I still have a hard time accepting that I'm a NORMAL weight. Mind you, it's the top of the ranges but in . You're the poster child of JUDDD! If it worked for me I'd choose that over another round of hcg any day! you're doing great!! Not putting life on hold. Living and losing!

I'm up to 154 this morning, but I am sore!! i also may have had a too large serving of frozen yogurt at Sams club last night . It'll be fine, but I'm also beginning my stretch of eating out and celebrating dd's birthdays and my brother's family's visit, and volleyball...it's not likely to be better this week! but, i'll live. I have gy in the fridge and can always squeeze a gyd in if I need one.

Today my baby turns 11!!!I'm richly blessed to be her mom, she's such a joy!! A handful, full of life and love, but a joy!! Here's a pic before she got her braces on last week. She looks older with them .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (87.2 KB, 11 views)
Old 06-25-2014, 07:57 AM   #1456

Hi everyone!

I'm still following THM and enjoying it. I'm trying to keep it simple. Some of the recipes in the book and on FB are a little daunting for me. I'm not a great chef or baker. We keep things simple in our house - tacos, steak, chicken, etc.

Yesterday I guess was an "S" day. Those are just so much easier for me.
B: coffee/hwc/stevia
L: 3 scrambled eggs cooked in butter w/sauteed mushrooms and cheese. Little bit of sour cream in the eggs. 0% Greek Yogurt with strawberries.
Snack: 1 cup SF almond milk/Swanson vanilla whey protein powder - milkshake (Fuel Pull)
D: chicken sauteed in skillet w/butter, hwc, parmesan, cheese - broccoli and topped with slices of mozzarella
Dessert: one piece of coconut crack

I need to figure out more "E" meals. I had an E breakfast. The only reason I don't like E breakfasts is because I can't have HWC in my coffee. Today I had coffee/almond milk/stevia, steel cut oats w/blueberries, 0% greek yogurt (unsweetened) added truvia. I ate around 8 am and I am seriously still stuffed! I'm supposed to eat every 3 hours but I couldn't possibly eat anything right now. I may make a Fuel Pull shake with some whey protein

I do find I'm not as hungry on this plan. I will weigh on Friday and see how it's panning out. My weight was way up last Friday because TOM was due.

How is everyone else doing? Julie I'm sure a GY day will get you back down. You are essentially doing an entire Fuel Pull day which in the THM book is the fastest for weight loss. Pati ~ JUDDD is still definitely agreeing with you. Why change anything if it's working and you are enjoying it? KWIM?

Hi Deb, Shari, Sharrs, Jenmay, Stina....
Old 06-25-2014, 08:29 AM   #1457
Big Yapper!!!!

Julie - She's so cute! OMG I went through the struggle when my son was growing up (he's 21 now) but it is soooooo much more sad to see the lil' girls growing up!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR BABY GIRL!!!

(Told DD she isn't getting any older. I stopped celebrating her bday last year. She will forever be my lil' 8 year old ) LOL
Old 06-25-2014, 08:30 AM   #1458
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Hi everyone!

I'm still following THM and enjoying it. I'm trying to keep it simple. Some of the recipes in the book and on FB are a little daunting for me. I'm not a great chef or baker. We keep things simple in our house - tacos, steak, chicken, etc.

Yesterday I guess was an "S" day. Those are just so much easier for me.
B: coffee/hwc/stevia
L: 3 scrambled eggs cooked in butter w/sauteed mushrooms and cheese. Little bit of sour cream in the eggs. 0% Greek Yogurt with strawberries.
Snack: 1 cup SF almond milk/Swanson vanilla whey protein powder - milkshake (Fuel Pull)
D: chicken sauteed in skillet w/butter, hwc, parmesan, cheese - broccoli and topped with slices of mozzarella
Dessert: one piece of coconut crack

I need to figure out more "E" meals. I had an E breakfast. The only reason I don't like E breakfasts is because I can't have HWC in my coffee. Today I had coffee/almond milk/stevia, steel cut oats w/blueberries, 0% greek yogurt (unsweetened) added truvia. I ate around 8 am and I am seriously still stuffed! I'm supposed to eat every 3 hours but I couldn't possibly eat anything right now. I may make a Fuel Pull shake with some whey protein

I do find I'm not as hungry on this plan. I will weigh on Friday and see how it's panning out. My weight was way up last Friday because TOM was due.

How is everyone else doing? Julie I'm sure a GY day will get you back down. You are essentially doing an entire Fuel Pull day which in the THM book is the fastest for weight loss. Pati ~ JUDDD is still definitely agreeing with you. Why change anything if it's working and you are enjoying it? KWIM?

Hi Deb, Shari, Sharrs, Jenmay, Stina....
Glad you're enjoying it! Best of luck with your weigh in! I'm sure you'll rock it!

BTW - It may just be me (cuz I haven't read or looking too much into your new woe) BUT it sounds soooooo difficult
Old 06-25-2014, 09:03 AM   #1459

GM ladies!

Julie~I'm sure it is hard to accept being 'normal' now after working so hard to get there. You are probably up more from the exercising...you're still on track. to you beautiful daughter...she's a mini you for sure!

Pati~I agree, why rock the boat if it's working AND it's fulfilling You're doing marvelous, hun...keep going!

Gracie~glad to read you like the recipes and food you're eating now. It looks very fulfilling too and if you're losing, even better. Yeah, bloat from TOM is no fun but hopefully it'll be gone by next weigh in.

Jen~so glad to see you posting here! Like Julie said, it's a challenge sometimes for all of us with eating healthier, living healthier lifestyles, and trying to lose weight on top of this. You're winning as long as you're making an effort daily to be mindful and work..and to keep pressing on! Sure, we all have 'fallen' but the true winner gets up and keep moving forward. WE are all winners and the support here is icing on the cake...or maybe I should say the sweetness of strawberries in yogurt LOL (Julie thinking of you )

YIKES! I got on the scale and it wasn't pretty. I guess not exercising and being too 'relaxed' this past weekend plus PMS now equals a bad scale number. I immediately jumped back to exercising again today, and will make sure to stay on track. Letting loose on my eating, although I didn't think I was that bad, doesn't pay when the scale goes back up to what you've just lost....when will this get through to my thick head?! I can really laugh about it or I should say not become so upset now because I know what to do, and am confident that the number will not stay because of this.

Stina, hope you're well! Deb, your break is coming soon ...everyone else
Old 06-25-2014, 09:28 AM   #1460

Still alive.. but swamped. Friday is our deadline to finish everything.. so just popping on to say hi!!

I am still following the THM plan but obviously in my own way..

Gracie when I have an E meal or breakfast, I always have my cream in my coffee. The little bit I have will not even go over 5 g of fat. So to me it is neutral.. and if I won't give it up for HCG, I won't give it up for anything..

Good luck with your week ladies! I will be back on the weekend with some much needed reading time and responding..
Old 06-25-2014, 09:38 AM   #1461
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Still alive.. but swamped. Friday is our deadline to finish everything.. so just popping on to say hi!!

Gracie when I have an E meal or breakfast, I always have my cream in my coffee. The little bit I have will not even go over 5 g of fat. So to me it is neutral.. and if I won't give it up for HCG, I won't give it up for anything..

Good luck with your week ladies! I will be back on the weekend with some much needed reading time and responding..
Oh you poor thing! You're almost there! Friday can't come soon enough I'm sure!
Old 06-25-2014, 10:36 AM   #1462

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Glad you're enjoying it! Best of luck with your weigh in! I'm sure you'll rock it!

BTW - It may just be me (cuz I haven't read or looking too much into your new woe) BUT it sounds soooooo difficult
Thanks Pati! It's really not difficult I swear The number one rule is you can never have fat with carbs. Things like a steak and baked potato are a no-no. But steak and broccolii with cheese is fine. Protein should be in every meal and then you choose to add either fats or carbs (good ones).

Today my lunch was an E meal:

turkey sandwich w/lettuce, slice of tomato on dark rye with light mayo
cottage cheese w/berries

Easy Peasy! I just make things more difficult sometimes.
Old 06-25-2014, 10:37 AM   #1463

Quote:

Do you use HWC or half-n-half? I want to keep the E meals as low-fat as possible. Maybe I'll buy some low fat half-n-half.

Hope you have a good week!!!
Old 06-25-2014, 10:39 AM   #1464

Quote:
Do you use HWC or half-n-half? I want to keep the E meals as low-fat as possible. Maybe I'll buy some low fat half-n-half.

Hope you have a good week!!!
Normally HWC 1 T. but that is 5.2 g of fat. So H and H works better for E days.. my daughter uses FF H and H and says she can't tell the difference.. hummmm..
Old 06-25-2014, 10:45 AM   #1465

Quote:
Normally HWC 1 T. but that is 5.2 g of fat. So H and H works better for E days.. my daughter uses FF H and H and says she can't tell the difference.. hummmm..
Ok, when I go to the store I'll get HWC for my S breakfasts and the FF H&H for my E breakfasts.

I was reading on one of the FB Groups a woman who was stalled and she did a cycle of 2 full E Days, 2 High Fat S Days, 1 Fuel Pull Day and lost 14 pounds! I was like O.M.G.!! They don't recommend fooling around with cycles though until you have give a good 2 months of straight S and E meals.
Old 06-25-2014, 10:51 AM   #1466

Quote:
Ok, when I go to the store I'll get HWC for my S breakfasts and the FF H&H for my E breakfasts.

I was reading on one of the FB Groups a woman who was stalled and she did a cycle of 2 full E Days, 2 High Fat S Days, 1 Fuel Pull Day and lost 14 pounds! I was like O.M.G.!! They don't recommend fooling around with cycles though until you have give a good 2 months of straight S and E meals.
Oh my!!! Well when I get through this crunch time I am going to really be looking around at the Facebook pages and other blogs that talk about this plan.. that would be AMAZING!!..
Old 06-25-2014, 10:53 AM   #1467

Wow, ladies... FYI, I was lurking in the weight loss journal forum and came across a poster name Joanna. Very good reading and quite inspiring if you want to read about someone that 'naturally' became thin within 6 mths after she got tired of fighting with dieting/dieting plans and simply began using IF and began to practice that nothing was off limits, using intuitive eating. She started out using the 5:2 method, then 4:3 method. She was 191 and is now 137 (I believe these are the specific stats don't have time to reread)...trying to gain weight! Pati, keep going LOL!! I also think this would be perfect with THM or any other WOE should you choose...

Last edited by shari; 06-25-2014 at 10:54 AM..
Old 06-25-2014, 10:54 AM   #1468

Quote:

Wow! that's really, really good!
Old 06-25-2014, 10:57 AM   #1469

Quote:
Wow, ladies... FYI, I was lurking in the weight loss journal forum and came across a poster name Joanna. Very good reading and quite inspiring if you want to read about someone that 'naturally' became thin within 6 mths after she got tired of fighting with dieting/dieting plans and simply began using IF and began to practice that nothing was off limits, using intuitive eating. She started out using the 5:2 method, then 4:3 method. She was 191 and is now 137 (I believe these are the specific stats don't have time to reread)...trying to gain weight! Pati, keep going LOL!! I also think this would be perfect with THM or any other WOE should you choose...
Shari, I have been reading her journal and even before her, some of the other ladies who are trying to do IE. Joanna is really inspiring! Also, there are a few who are attempting to follow her footsteps.. I would LOVE to be in that place mentally! Wonderful success for her!
Old 06-25-2014, 10:57 AM   #1470

Quote:
Oh my!!! Well when I get through this crunch time I am going to really be looking around at the Facebook pages and other blogs that talk about this plan.. that would be AMAZING!!..
They said not to do a cycle until you have a real stall. At least 2 months on plan varying your days with S and E meals. But it's nice to have this in your back pocket!

Quote:
I'll have to try and find her. Very interesting! I like THM because I'm not counting anything - no calories, no carbs, no fats. I eat and just have to choose which type meal I'm having. Of course I can't eat Oreos but I can have my homemade cheesecake!

Quote:
Wow! that's really, really good!
I know right????