Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2014, 08:35 AM   #1321
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Hi peeps! Sorry I haven't checked in - just been very busy. All 3 kids are now out of school for summer. DS got his braces off yesterday and he looks so different! They've been on for 2+ years. He looks wonderful! I had to go to a kindergarten orientation yesterday for Erin and Gracie is starting the middle school. SHEESH! I'm ready for summer and hopefully a little break.

My eating hasn't been great. I'm not really following anything. We took Ricky and 3 of his buddies to the lake for his birthday last weekend. It was a blast! I did partake in some adult beverages on Friday and Saturday. The menu was basically camping food - burgers, dogs, etc. The weather was BEAUTIFUL on Saturday. The boys spent 12 hours on the lake!!!

Today I'm attempting a steak day to hopefully get myself in gear. I've had coffee/hwc so far today. I tried the hhcg spray last week (I think it was last week?) but I get so moody and cranky on it. And PATI, I also get these weird headaches. Almost like a sinus thing but right in between my eyes?? I really want to try the real HCG but I'm still SKEERED

Anyhoo, here's a pic of Ricky and his new smile. Also, a pic of last night. We went to my niece's dance recital Gracie and Erin (my DD's) are the other two
Attached Images
File Type: jpg amy1.jpg (18.8 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg amy2.jpg (39.9 KB, 18 views)
1/5/14 GOAL #1 BACK TO ONEDERLAND 3/4/14 MADE IT
3/4/14 GOAL #2 194.6 (20 LBS EVICTED FOR 2014)
TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2014, 08:44 AM   #1322

Here's another one of me and Ricky. I'm a bit blurry though
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 111.jpg (25.5 KB, 20 views)
Old 06-10-2014, 09:27 AM   #1323
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Nice to see you back, Gracie! We've missed ya
Glad you're enjoying life and honestly not dieting. Sometimes in life, we need that!

You look great and I love the pic of the kiddos. So sweet! (Don't they grow up too damn fast? )

Good luck on the steak day...You'll do well! (I love steak days ) SHOOT...I love cow!

BTW -It seems my body cannot handle the homeopathic stuff. I gave it up. I'm ready for another round (have the rx and needles and stuff) just not 100% sure when I will start? (I am leaning on a 4th of July weekend load? Who knows ) ....
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 08:00 PM   #1324
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Pati-yes! Join me!! I'm loading July 4-5...I've got frozen syringes all ready to go. Sorry the hhcg didn't work out, but at least you know the Rx will. We'll rock it out in July!

Gracie-cute pics! Love how you look so little next to your son. Just had my 10yo dd at the orthodontist for an evaluation today. We're going to someone else who takes our insurance and hope to afford straight teeth for her . Enjoy your freedom.

Did a good job at my gycd. Swam all day, lots of stairs, had a good day. Hope you're all doing well .
julieboolie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 06:17 AM   #1325
Big Yapper!!!!

Good morning loves

How is everyone doing? Chicago's weather is not treating us too well Summer is no where in sight. Shoot, Spring isn't around either! bbbrrr...It feels like the end of Fall! (Cold and wet out! )

Well, I guess JUDDD is working Slowly but surely the weight is going down....

Here are my #s today....

6/3 (started JUDDD on up day) ~ 199
6/4 ~ 199 (dd today)
6/5 ~ 197.5 (up day today)
6/6 ~ 197.5 (down day today)
6/7 ~ 196.5 (up day today)
6/8 ~ 198.5 (down day today)
6/9 ~ 196.5 (up day today)
6/10 ~ 197.5 (down day today)
6/11 ~ 196.0 (up day today)

My June goal is 195 so one more lb. I would love 190 (which is my "bigger goal for June) but I would be ecstatic with 195. I set 2 goals because I know I will feel wonderful having reached the more achievable one.

Anyway, I have a sickie pooh at home. Not sure if it's allergies or cold but she did want to go to school (last week) so she went. I wanted to hit my Zumba class tonight but depending on how she's doing, I will wing it.
Up day today...I'm looking forward to it too. It's so weird. On up days I wake up less hungry than on down days. I'm starting to think it's all mental

Well, got lots to do...I'll randomly check in throughout the work day.

Have a blessed one all!
Old 06-11-2014, 06:52 AM   #1326
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Good morning loves

How is everyone doing? Chicago's weather is not treating us too well Summer is no where in sight. Shoot, Spring isn't around either! bbbrrr...It feels like the end of Fall! (Cold and wet out! )

Well, I guess JUDDD is working Slowly but surely the weight is going down....

Here are my #s today....

6/4 ~ 199 (dd today)

My June goal is 195 so one more lb. I would love 190 (which is my "bigger goal for June) but I would be ecstatic with 195. I set 2 goals because I know I will feel wonderful having reached the more achievable one.

Anyway, I have a sickie pooh at home. Not sure if it's allergies or cold but she did want to go to school (last week) so she went. I wanted to hit my Zumba class tonight but depending on how she's doing, I will wing it.
Up day today...I'm looking forward to it too. It's so weird. On up days I wake up less hungry than on down days. I'm starting to think it's all mental

Well, got lots to do...I'll randomly check in throughout the work day.

Have a blessed one all!
I'm so glad Juddd is working well for you!! It's quite a mental commitment and it sounds like you are learning a lot about hunger and control during it. Congrats on your loss!! I bet you'll get closer to your 190 goal by the end of the month.

I'm doing well. Should take Zumba today, but my neck really hurts this morning. I'm sadly realizing that it'll likely always be a problem . But, hopefully if I go ahead and work out it'll loosen up and feel better. My gycd did it's thing, down 2 lbs to 153. All good. I need to keep it lighter and lower carb today to stick it. I'm not historically successful with that . But I want to stay controlled today!!
Old 06-11-2014, 07:49 AM   #1327

I finally managed to stay on plan yesterday! I had coffee with hwc for breakfast and then fasted til dinner. I had a delmonico and salad w/ranch. I'm going to try it again today. I feel so much better when I'm not stuffing my face!!!

Julie ~ way to go on getting back in your window!!! Those GY cd's really work for you.

Pati ~ Hey, down is down!!! We're not even halfway through June yet so I'll bet you get closer to the 190 than you think.
Old 06-11-2014, 10:01 AM   #1328

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/188.8/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Quick drive-by as I've been swamped at work Just glanced through and it seems everyone is well. I'm doing great still, loving my WOE right now and not weighing daily so I'm not feeling the pressure from the scale. Still haven't started exercising again, but it's in the plan LOL

Gracie~love the pics, you look great and you're kids are beautiful. Wow, Ricky is getting taller each time and so handsome. My youngest start middle school next year as we start the process of high school searches for my oldest that year too. They grow so fast, makes me realize we're not getting any younger either

Julie~wonderful you're back within range!

Pati~ WTG on being soooo close to meeting mini-goal!

Deb~hope you're doing well today!
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 10:05 AM   #1329

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quick one here too.. I am in OT Hades!.. I just can't find a minute or two to chat. .. sorry girls!.. I will get some time soon! Keep up the good work everyone!!..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 04:40 PM   #1330
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/244/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/IE
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Hi ladies! I am so bored with my weight loss these days and want to step things up a bit. I need recommendations because I have WOE ADD and could use some tips. I have portion control down. However, I'm the type of person that needs to eat the same thing everyday to get into a routine so I don't reach for convenience which is the devil for me. Please send your suggestions....also I need it to be fairly easy to follow...I hate prep work but I know that most WOE require this...so minimal prep would be awesome. Also, what worked for you if you were ever stuck in the 250's...it's been almost 3 weeks.
Oh, and just in case you do not know I had the lapband surgery.

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...g-journey.html
Jenmay78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 05:40 AM   #1331
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Hi ladies! I am so bored with my weight loss these days and want to step things up a bit. I need recommendations because I have WOE ADD and could use some tips. I have portion control down. However, I'm the type of person that needs to eat the same thing everyday to get into a routine so I don't reach for convenience which is the devil for me. Please send your suggestions....also I need it to be fairly easy to follow...I hate prep work but I know that most WOE require this...so minimal prep would be awesome. Also, what worked for you if you were ever stuck in the 250's...it's been almost 3 weeks.
Hello

I don't have suggestions just wondering...With the lapband, aren't you given a set diet to follow for a couple of months (or am I thinking of something else?)

Personally, I like to IF for the most part. I do JUDDD right now. Maybe you need to go back to the "basics" of Atkins? Just a thought....

GOOD LUCK!
Old 06-12-2014, 05:46 AM   #1332
Big Yapper!!!!

Nothing too exciting...Just cleaning up and doing as much as possible since to day is my Friday

Here is my update on weight.

6/4 ~ 199 (dd today)
6/12 ~ 196.5 (down day today)

I'm hoping I see 195 with tomorrow's weigh in since today is a down day I'm pretty proud of having stuck with rotations so far! I also love that my rotations accidentally fell wonderfully with Dad's weekend coming up. Tomorrow is an up day and don't have much planned. Saturday may be tough since I am taking DD to a birthday party and well, Hispanics get offended if we don't eat at parties I'm hoping it will be where I'm able to pass on the food since it's an indoor pool party. I am going to be watching my kid ya know, keeping busy

Funny story...When DD told me about the party, I squealed and told her (in a teeny bopper voice) "I am gonna go buy me a 2 piece bikini" to which she started singing a song with the following words "gramma in a 2 piece. gramma in a 2 piece" I swear that kid is just as sarcastic and funny as I!

Anyway, hope you all have a great day!

P.S. Julie, I noticed online that Voskos is sold at Wal-Mart. I am going to look for it tonight.
Old 06-12-2014, 07:45 AM   #1333
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
I finally managed to stay on plan yesterday! I had coffee with hwc for breakfast and then fasted til dinner. I had a delmonico and salad w/ranch. I'm going to try it again today. I feel so much better when I'm not stuffing my face!!!

Julie ~ way to go on getting back in your window!!! Those GY cd's really wlrk for you.

Pati ~ Hey, down is down!!! We're not even halfway through June yet so I'll bet you get closer to the 190 than you think.
WTG!! One day at a time! I may try a bit more time between meals myself! I wonder how bad it would be to live on GY? That might be my plan of choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Quick drive-by as I've been swamped at work Just glanced through and it seems everyone is well. I'm doing great still, loving my WOE right now and not weighing daily so I'm not feeling the pressure from the scale. Still haven't started exercising again, but it's in the plan LOL

Gracie~love the pics, you look great and you're kids are beautiful. Wow, Ricky is getting taller each time and so handsome. My youngest start middle school next year as we start the process of high school searches for my oldest that year too. They grow so fast, makes me realize we're not getting any younger either

Julie~wonderful you're back within range!

Pati~ WTG on being soooo close to meeting mini-goal!

Deb~hope you're doing well today!
sounds like you're doing well. Enjoying your woe is great!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Quick one here too.. I am in OT Hades!.. I just can't find a minute or two to chat. .. sorry girls!.. I will get some time soon! Keep up the good work everyone!!..
Hope it quiets down soon st work for you! But you'll be loaded come payday .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Are you doing LC? Atkins was my main weight loss plan for a year, and my maintenance for the past 10 years, give or take . It'll plateau out, but if you mix it up a bit-up and down the calories, do a higher carb reed, add or change up your exercise, it might get you jump started losing again. I found Atkins very easy to follow and with Bosrs Head lunchmeat it didn't require much prep work .

Quote:
Nothing too exciting...Just cleaning up and doing as much as possible since to day is my Friday

Here is my update on weight.

6/4 ~ 199 (dd today)

I'm hoping I see 195 with tomorrow's weigh in since today is a down day I'm pretty proud of having stuck with rotations so far! I also love that my rotations accidentally fell wonderfully with Dad's weekend coming up. Tomorrow is an up day and don't have much planned. Saturday may be tough since I am taking DD to a birthday party and well, Hispanics get offended if we don't eat at parties I'm hoping it will be where I'm able to pass on the food since it's an indoor pool party. I am going to be watching my kid ya know, keeping busy

Funny story...When DD told me about the party, I squealed and told her (in a teeny bopper voice) "I am gonna go buy me a 2 piece bikini" to which she started singing a song with the following words "gramma in a 2 piece. gramma in a 2 piece" I swear that kid is just as sarcastic and funny as I!

Anyway, hope you all have a great day!

P.S. Julie, I noticed online that Voskos is sold at Wal-Mart. I am going to look for it tonight.
My Walmart has that free sweetened individual Voskos . I wish they had the good stuff! Maybe yours will? Can't imagine where your dd gets that sense of humor from? My oldest is my clone, so I sympathize! at the feeding at parties thing, my BFF is Hispanic and gets upset with me when I'm dieting! I try to make it look like I'm eating in front of her have a good time at the party!

I'm up a lb today. Typical day after cd rebound, plus a bit of soreness from working out. Kind of irritates me that even LC I gain. I'm to gonna freak out or overdo it today, gonna keep it LC and lighter again and see what tomorrow brings. It could be that with my body changing, I need to lower my fats and can raise my carbs a bit more to maintain better? All part of the process. Figuring it out for the long run (where did I read that? )
Old 06-13-2014, 05:27 AM   #1334

OMG!! So many of us are busy busy busy!!! Nothing to report yet, weigh in tomorrow, but WOW have I NOT been watching my food this week.

This is why I get in trouble with Intuitive eating when I don't really pay attention. It kind of gives me a license to eat in MY MIND.. and I don't handle that well. I am sure I am UP P UP.. trying not to sweat it.. but reading all your successes, makes me want to do another round too......

I will check tomorrow see where I am, and go from there. Even my new stuff is getting tight.. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... This is such a battle!..

On a good note, it is gorgeous outside finally!!..

Pati, your daughter is SO ADORABLE!.. my goodness she gets her wit and humor from you!.. watch out!.. Keep up the great work with JUDDD if this is your choice!.. Seems to be a good downward trend!

Julie, you are always so informative, and thank you for bringing your thoughts and experiences here for all of us to learn from. .You have done so well!.. Keep with your plan!

JEN!!! Girl you have the tool, now just do it!.. Right, easy to say huh? I think Julie has some great advice!..Whatever you do, probably cutting back on the drinks is the first start. Empty Empty, but fun calories..

Shari, hope you are doing well!!.. enjoy your weekend!

Gracie, your son is growing up so fast! you look like a little kid in there.. so cute!.. Hope all is well with your plan also..

I want to wish all of you a great weekend! I will be here at work!.. haha. .even on Father's Day.. oh well, Hubby will enjoy the extra cash also..
Old 06-13-2014, 07:07 AM   #1335
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
OMG!! So many of us are busy busy busy!!! Nothing to report yet, weigh in tomorrow, but WOW have I NOT been watching my food this week.

This is why I get in trouble with Intuitive eating when I don't really pay attention. It kind of gives me a license to eat in MY MIND.. and I don't handle that well. I am sure I am UP P UP.. trying not to sweat it.. but reading all your successes, makes me want to do another round too......

I will check tomorrow see where I am, and go from there. Even my new stuff is getting tight.. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... This is such a battle!..

On a good note, it is gorgeous outside finally!!..

Pati, your daughter is SO ADORABLE!.. my goodness she gets her wit and humor from you!.. watch out!.. Keep up the great work with JUDDD if this is your choice!.. Seems to be a good downward trend!

Julie, you are always so informative, and thank you for bringing your thoughts and experiences here for all of us to learn from. .You have done so well!.. Keep with your plan!

JEN!!! Girl you have the tool, now just do it!.. Right, easy to say huh? I think Julie has some great advice!..Whatever you do, probably cutting back on the drinks is the first start. Empty Empty, but fun calories..

Shari, hope you are doing well!!.. enjoy your weekend!

Gracie, your son is growing up so fast! you look like a little kid in there.. so cute!.. Hope all is well with your plan also..

I want to wish all of you a great weekend! I will be here at work!.. haha. .even on Father's Day.. oh well, Hubby will enjoy the extra cash also..
You've got to work all weekend? Bummer! maybe you can take some time off soon and enjoy some summer? Sorry the clothes are getting tight, that's not fun. I'm in mostly stretchy summer things so I don't have that accountability! I hope you're not up, maybe it's just old fears and not weighing that's making you think your clothes are tighter? Hope it's not as bad as you think.m

You're all quiet. I guess it is summer and you're likely running around. I know we are!

I got to the gym yesterday, my friend bailed on walking. I did a really good upper body, 1 hour, weight training session, it's been a long time since I was in the weights section of the gym. It felt good, but my right shoulder (part of my fun neck challenges since the accident) gave me some trouble. I pushed thorough a lot of it, but can see some work ahead of me there. I'm quite pleased with that, and a bit sore from it and on lower body too from some lunges and Zumba on Wednesday. It's a good sore, where you can see and feel muscles. I hope I can stick with it and get 2 solid days of weight training in a week. I'll keep Zumba and may add a day of walking in there but I'm focusing on weights again. it's the only thing that has historically reshaped me. I will need to keep the scale in perspective as it always climbs when I lift.

I'm up to 155.6 today. Part of it is the swelling from sore muscles, some of it is the corn tortillas I enjoyed at dinner. Not worried. Living life, stable around 155, very content.
Old 06-13-2014, 07:59 AM   #1336

Hi peeps, happy Friday!!! Heading to the lake today for a nice relaxing Father's Day weekend. Can't wait!!

I've been following LC and doing pretty good. No cheats so far I have been interested in the Trim Healthy Mama diet that's all over Facebook. It's pretty low-carb but you are allowed to eat good carbs as long as it's with protein and no fat. It has to be at least 3 hours after a low-carb meal though. Think like cottage cheese and strawberries... I want to get the book but don't want to pay the $35 for it I think the kindle version is $19.95 so maybe I'll get that. It would be nice to get some fruits and veggies back in.

So, anyone doing anything fun this weekend?
Old 06-13-2014, 11:19 AM   #1337

Hey ladies, it's been busy here at work so I'll have to go back to my old routine of posting here in the morning before I leave home to get my daily LCF fix and check in. Sorry, I don't have time for personals now, but it seems everyone is doing well and monitoring either maintenance goals or losing goals. It can be such a battle sometimes so I'm glad we're all still in the game! (Gracie, keep me posted in the THM info. Seems interesting )

I'm doing well with no complaints because I'm still doing low carb. Going out tonight with the 'moms' to celebrate the last school day of school today!! We've all been running around between school events, sport events, and practices pretty much since October last year until the middle of last month, so we're celebrating some RELIEF for us. Weigh in is tomorrow but since I'm eating late at our spot, and what I'm thinking I'll eat has high sodium, I'm not expecting the scale to show much of a reflection of any true weight loss. I'm using my clothes as my gauge for now and so far, that's good!
Hope everyone have a great weekend enjoying Father's Day! Deb, I'm thinking of you hun for Sunday. Hope you're able to enjoy with wonderful memories.

Last edited by shari; 06-13-2014 at 11:20 AM..
Old 06-13-2014, 05:34 PM   #1338

Thank you Shari, you are very sweet!.. I am going to be thinking of Dad for sure, but the good times..
Old 06-14-2014, 07:33 AM   #1339
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: shebasmudder
Stats: 230/207/160
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: 1/15/14
Hi, ladies !

Glad to read everyone is doing well. Seems like everyone is doing something different. I am up 3 pounds due to going off my blood pressure medicine (they just take water out of my blood stream). I found I didn't need them. I have a cuff at home so if I see it go back up, I will take 1/2 of one pill. It's funny I was taking 2 bp pills before and now I wonder why. My bp is close to normal without them !

I have my pre-op appointment for next Friday. They found some abnormal cells (which is probably nothing) and want to schedule an additional procedure for that. Too much poking around for me ! lol

Everyone have a great weekend ! And enjoy Father's Day !
Old 06-14-2014, 07:49 AM   #1340
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Thank you Shari, you are very sweet!.. I am going to be thinking of Dad for sure, but the good times..
I understand. Bittersweet but so many good memories!! 7 years for me. But so thankful for all the years I had my dad .

Quote:
Originally Posted by shebasmudder View Post
Hi, ladies !

Glad to read everyone is doing well. Seems like everyone is doing something different. I am up 3 pounds due to going off my blood pressure medicine (they just take water out of my blood stream). I found I didn't need them. I have a cuff at home so if I see it go back up, I will take 1/2 of one pill. It's funny I was taking 2 bp pills before and now I wonder why. My bp is close to normal without them !

I have my pre-op appointment for next Friday. They found some abnormal cells (which is probably nothing) and want to schedule an additional procedure for that. Too much poking around for me ! lol

Everyone have a great weekend ! And enjoy Father's Day !
Hope the procedure is quick, painless and uneventful! I am not a dr fan...I agree, too much poking around. They can always find something abnormal, but never amounts to anything worth worrying about. Glad you're off your meds! Good for you!!

I've been naughty and the scale is saying so! Pizza for dinner after crunch and munch for a snack yesterday , and I'm up 2 more lbs, way out of window now. Ad I'm sore from my workouts, so it's a bad scale day. I even feel fat, although I know it's not real weight, yet . Taking dh out to our favorite breakfast place, a 45 min drive, for early Father's Day. It's too far for Sunday with church first. They make the most amazing food! It'd be a shame to just get bacon and eggs-which is what I should get. But we so rarely go there...I really need a gycd today to clean out and restart fresh. Maybe tomorrow? It's just such a rare treat...
Old 06-14-2014, 09:23 AM   #1341
Big Yapper!!!!

RRRGGHHHH I had personals alll typed out and this dumb computer erased it!!!!! I'm so mad....

Anyway, i hope the best for you all...

Here is my update (which I had a long story on it for you guys about it but....rrggghh)

6/4 ~ 199 (dd today)
6/13 ~ 195.5 (up day today)
6/14 ~ 195.0 (down day today)

Made my June mini goal....

I would like to take a moment to tell you that my heart is with you all who have lost their Fathers I pray you find peace knowing they are in Heaven celebrating and watching over you all
God bless!!!

Enjoy your weekends, loves!
Old 06-15-2014, 09:17 AM   #1342

Thank you Pati and Julie.. much love !!!

Julie, I am sure you will get it off with your GYD!!! I wish I liked it more, I like it once in awhile as a dessert..

PATI!! good grief! This is working very well for you!!! Congrats on meeting your goal!!..

Do you still have your coffee with cream during the day? I am trying to work more coffee in, because I am EATING TOO MUCH!!....... ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Stress from working so much I am sure, but I am up 3 pounds this week! I knew I was gaining, so now I have to really buckle down.

I think I am just going to go with LC to get rid of my appetite which is out of control right now. The sad part is that I just don't care... this cannot continue. I am at work, and listening to some motivating video's to give me a boost.

Ah well, June will be over soon, and I can get back to normal. If all else fails, there is always a round of HCG with you girls in July..
Old 06-15-2014, 11:56 AM   #1343
Big Yapper!!!!

Thanks Deb Deb

Hoping your work day is flying and you will get to leave soon (if you haven't already) so you can go enjoy some much needed down time with the DH!!!!

Yea, Deb. JUDDD is fairing well for me thus far. I mean it's slow but it's going down. I guess I love it cuz every other day I don't have to fret about dieting...Ya know? Weekends are really tough and I have done pretty good so far. My exception was yesterday. I think Friday I failed at giving my body what it needed so yesterday's down day wasn't so down. *blushing* LOL I had a banana, blueberry and 2% milk smoothie which was supposed to hold me over til I got home from the party with DD yesterday. Didn't work. At the party I had a 1/2 a sub sammie, blueberries and raspberries. Passed on the cake. But the party went late so at 9 PM we were at a local burger joint drive thru (Checkers). Had a burger, fries and a soda! *blushing x 2* I got up this morning thinking....yep that scale will show it. Nope. No gain at all! (no loss either tho! LOL). Oh well, I carry on with an up day today. I'm more than sure I'll see the scale jump tomorrow morning since my failed down day but I'm ready to remedy it throughout the week

Deb, I still do my huge cup o' joe in the mornings and one at night (sorta a dessert for me). That's all I do for now cuz of the calories in my creamer. But when I low carb w/o counting cals, I always go for the coffee. It really helps with the food cravings and I tend to not scarf food down as much.

3 lbs can be water weight! You can rid yourself of that in one day. Shoot, a steak day will do! I love that although you feel you are out of control, you really aren't. I mean look at you, 3 lbs over and already planning on nipping it in the bud! WTG DEB!!!

I'm REALLY considering a very very very short round...I can't promise a full 21 days but instead, I can promise a day by day thing? LOL We'll see. If I don't make my 190 by the end of the month, I think I'll join all of you for a short one

Well, I guess I have been planted on the computer way to long. Been doing my HR management homework and stuff and now on LCF. I better go pay attention to the hubs before he starts feeling neglected on his day

Happy Sunday one and all!!!
Old 06-15-2014, 09:17 PM   #1344
Big Yapper!!!!

Pati-great job losing on Juddd! I don't think that's slow at all! No gain after yesterday? That's amazing and wonderful!! WTG!

Deb-3 lbs up, or 3 lbs over window? Hope it leaves quickly!! Hang in there. Hope work settles down soon!

I'm gonna try for gycd tomorrow, but I've got a few guests coming to stay and will be making a big dinner for them. I won't make the gym either . Gotta leave during dinner for vbs and driving dd to volleyball practice...so no one will notice if I don't eat it. at least that's the plan! did half a gycd today-breakfast and lunch. Dinner was a small Cesar salad with a quest bar for dessert. Better than what I was tempted to eat!! Hope for some reward tomorrow!
Old 06-16-2014, 03:55 AM   #1345

GM ladies!

Pati~congrats on making mini goal this month already..and it's still mid-month! You know, I keep reading (unintentionally) the benefits of IF which JUDDD incorporates. I may attempt it this week with low carb and see how if I'm able to handle rotations again ,it's so good for the body and fighting/preventing diseases in the long run.

Deb~I agree with Pati, 3 lbs can be gone in one good CD. Kudos to you for taking control and not letting it get out of control! I know about being swamped at work...hope this week is a less stressful.

Julie~you're doing well too taking control. Maintenance for sure is the harder part of this journey but you're doing the right thing for monitoring and making necessary changes. I'm glad to hear that despite the loss of your father too, you were able to have pleasant memories to enjoy the day. Hope you're rewarded today too!

Stina~hope everything goes well for procedure. Those pesky water pounds will be gone soon.

I did not eat all low carb on Friday and had fruity (strong ) drinks Friday night with the Moms, so on Saturday the scale showed a 2 pound gain from last Saturday. It was down a little yesterday...hard to gauge what/if I had a loss last week. I started exercising again yesterday, just fast walked on the treadmill, to get the juices flowing again since it's been awhile since I last exercised. Now that my eating is better, I'm focusing on my overall health goals to include exercising again.
Old 06-16-2014, 04:28 AM   #1346

Morning Ladies.. back at work again! I was here all 7 days last week, 6 days the week before.. sorta burned out..

Anyway, Julie, I was up 5 over LDW, since I was already up 2 from the past few weeks.. so I have some work to do. Yesterday was kinda LC, but not fully. I will get there. Good luck with your company and all that entails!

Pati, thanks for the info.. I brought my little coffee maker to work today, with some cream, so I can take care of the afternoon blahs.. It is better than eating a candy bar on LC.

Shari, those fruity drinks will always add water weight, no worries and I am glad to hear you are exercising again! No time here except my little bike.

Stina, hoping for the best on your procedure!! just get er done! Come on fine on the other end!
Old 06-16-2014, 06:24 AM   #1347
Big Yapper!!!!

Good morning loves!

Deb - I am so sorry you are getting/feeling burnt out. You said by next month it should slow down at work a bit right? I'm hoping it does!!!
Good luck with the coffee. It normally does the trick for me and I'm hoping it does for you as well. At best, you should be bouncing off the walls while at work and probably doing triple the work in 1/2 the time!

Shari - How fun! Sounds like you enjoyed the ladies night out! Good for you! I miss alcoholic drinks. Been a bit. My next scheduled "fun" day will be for the 4th As far as the scale goes, I'm sure you're retaining from the drinkage :P
BTW - I tried JUDDD low carb only. I found it really difficult on my down days to keep it low carb? I think my brain automatically thought "P2" and it shut me down and made me nauseous! So what I decided to do was on down days I do low cals (many many more options this way) and up days, I "try" to stick to as low carb as possible. Doesn't always pan out that way but I think by keeping it as low carb as possible on up days, it helps for the weight to "stick". I dunno. I'm yapping outta my bootay!

Julie - Maintenance is a full time job isn't it!? Good luck with your correction day today. I hope you can pull off the no eating at dinner

Gracie, Stina, the rest.... Come through....We miss ya

Well I saw the jump I was waiting for....Not concerned. Down day today....
Not much to report. Not sure what I will be having for food yet. But I feel GREAT!

June small goal is 195...
June bigger goal 190...
6/4 ~ 199 (dd today)
6/15 ~ 195.0 (up day today)
6/16 ~ 196.5 (down day today)

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!!!!
Old 06-16-2014, 08:15 AM   #1348
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
GM ladies!

Pati~congrats on making mini goal this month already..and it's still mid-month! You know, I keep reading (unintentionally) the benefits of IF which JUDDD incorporates. I may attempt it this week with low carb and see how if I'm able to handle rotations again ,it's so good for the body and fighting/preventing diseases in the long run.

Deb~I agree with Pati, 3 lbs can be gone in one good CD. Kudos to you for taking control and not letting it get out of control! I know about being swamped at work...hope this week is a less stressful.

Julie~you're doing well too taking control. Maintenance for sure is the harder part of this journey but you're doing the right thing for monitoring and making necessary changes. I'm glad to hear that despite the loss of your father too, you were able to have pleasant memories to enjoy the day. Hope you're rewarded today too!

Stina~hope everything goes well for procedure. Those pesky water pounds will be gone soon.

I did not eat all low carb on Friday and had fruity (strong ) drinks Friday night with the Moms, so on Saturday the scale showed a 2 pound gain from last Saturday. It was down a little yesterday...hard to gauge what/if I had a loss last week. I started exercising again yesterday, just fast walked on the treadmill, to get the juices flowing again since it's been awhile since I last exercised. Now that my eating is better, I'm focusing on my overall health goals to include exercising again.
Yup, just water, it'll go. Glad you're getting back to exercising, it all seems to go together when I have myself in order and more disciplined. I just feel better when I workout! Hope you do too, and have a wonderful week!

Quote:
Morning Ladies.. back at work again! I was here all 7 days last week, 6 days the week before.. sorta burned out..

Anyway, Julie, I was up 5 over LDW, since I was already up 2 from the past few weeks.. so I have some work to do. Yesterday was kinda LC, but not fully. I will get there. Good luck with your company and all that entails!

Pati, thanks for the info.. I brought my little coffee maker to work today, with some cream, so I can take care of the afternoon blahs.. It is better than eating a candy bar on LC.

Shari, those fruity drinks will always add water weight, no worries and I am glad to hear you are exercising again! No time here except my little bike.

Stina, hoping for the best on your procedure!! just get er done! Come on fine on the other end!
Wow! That is a lot of work! Hope the coffee helps, I look at it like dessert or a yummy treat-made some decaf last night even . Bummer on the scale, I get that, I'm accepting 155 as a decent maintenance point for me, which is LDW +2.6. Not the true window, but a place I seem pretty stable. You'll find your place, and your next round will get you closer to goal. I bet Hawaii is looking good while you're working so much. I find daydreaming about upcoming vacations helps me survive! Hang I there hon!

Quote:
Good morning loves!

Deb - I am so sorry you are getting/feeling burnt out. You said by next month it should slow down at work a bit right? I'm hoping it does!!!
Good luck with the coffee. It normally does the trick for me and I'm hoping it does for you as well. At best, you should be bouncing off the walls while at work and probably doing triple the work in 1/2 the time!

Shari - How fun! Sounds like you enjoyed the ladies night out! Good for you! I miss alcoholic drinks. Been a bit. My next scheduled "fun" day will be for the 4th As far as the scale goes, I'm sure you're retaining from the drinkage :P
BTW - I tried JUDDD low carb only. I found it really difficult on my down days to keep it low carb? I think my brain automatically thought "P2" and it shut me down and made me nauseous! So what I decided to do was on down days I do low cals (many many more options this way) and up days, I "try" to stick to as low carb as possible. Doesn't always pan out that way but I think by keeping it as low carb as possible on up days, it helps for the weight to "stick". I dunno. I'm yapping outta my bootay!

Julie - Maintenance is a full time job isn't it!? Good luck with your correction day today. I hope you can pull off the no eating at dinner

Gracie, Stina, the rest.... Come through....We miss ya

Well I saw the jump I was waiting for....Not concerned. Down day today....
Not much to report. Not sure what I will be having for food yet. But I feel GREAT!

June small goal is 195...
June bigger goal 190...
6/4 ~ 199 (dd today)
6/15 ~ 195.0 (up day today)
6/16 ~ 196.5 (down day today)

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!!!!
That's a temporary bump. So glad you're feeling good! wonderful job with Juddd! Coming right out of hcg is rough, and you've not only maintained, but continued to lose and feel good?!?! crazy good!! WTG!

I'm down 1.5 today from my modified lighter day. yay! 155.2 is morning, seems to be my homing weight lately. Not sure if I'll pull off a full gycd today, but I'm going to try. Lower cal and lower carb overall planned, we'll see what happens. Feeling good, content and looking forward to my next round. I had a dream last night that I was actually thin-thin, not just thinnER. Scale said 130 in my dreams. I'm not shooting for that low, but it would be seriously cool to see 139 on the scale one day! Not that I'd maintain that low, even if I get there, but just to see it would be fun!
Old 06-16-2014, 08:20 AM   #1349

Good morning (well, almost afternoon). Had a wonderful weekend at the lake and then a bbq and swimming at my sister's house last night. I got too much sun and I'm feeling a bit bloaty today. I had some lite beers on Saturday so yesterday I was kind of hangin. We went to lunch for father's day at the Honi Honi which is a bar/restaurant right on the lake. I had a bacon bbq cheeseburger I'm thinking TODAY is a great today to start some type of exercising! I may start off with a Callanetics video.

Here's some pics from yesterday's lunch:
Old 06-16-2014, 08:26 AM   #1350
Big Yapper!!!!

Gracie- Cute pictures and sounds like a wonderful weekend! You look really happy!! So nice to have that time together! Enjoy it!