Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2014, 08:33 AM   #1291
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Doctor just called and it came back benign. I am so relieved but can't stop crying. The stress of waiting was unbearable. I am so grateful that it came back good. She is going to call me next week to let me know when to make a follow up appointment.

Thanks for all the prayers ladies. God is good

Oh Gracie, that's wonderful!! I'm so happy for you and thank God for answering our prayers.
shari is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2014, 08:42 AM   #1292

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Sounds like you can have more options Julie!!.. Congrats on staying very close to LDW! A correction day will get you to where you want to be I am sure..

I really think our individual bodies tell us what we can do well on, and what we should avoid. So some of us can thrive on LC while others need more carbs to feel well and enjoy some scale victory!! We are all unique so makes sense!!

Enjoy your day Julie! Keep up the great work you have been doing for the past several weeks!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 09:01 AM   #1293

Deb!

Julie~yes, you seem to be able to have more options which is great! I do think our body gets use to the 'ole' standby of low carb so it acts like a stubborn child and doesn't let our bodies react quickly to lc eating like in the beginning. (I read a book a couple years ago that said this). Also, that bugger, TOM, is probably playing a huge factor too. He's been a MONSTER this month to all of us, ugh! I hope it's quick and doesn't get worse, but better for you!!
Old 06-05-2014, 12:24 PM   #1294
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Doctor just called and it came back benign. I am so relieved but can't stop crying. The stress of waiting was unbearable. I am so grateful that it came back good. She is going to call me next week to let me know when to make a follow up appointment.

:bi rthday: God MOST CERTAINLY IS GOOD!!!
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 12:32 PM   #1295
Big Yapper!!!!

Soooo This was lunch today....OMG that strawberry salad was to die for! LOL I went to a deli and added 3 different kinds of salads including a 3 bean one, a greek salad and the strawberry mango with spinach. Boy I wish I would have gotten just that! EDITED TO ADD: As you can see, I also had a crap load of turkey!

BTW - I am resuming exercise on my up days. Today? Zumba baby (I have a crowd going with me too! LOL My sister, my 2 nieces, and my brother's ex (niece's mommy) - we're going deep )

Hoping you are all having a wonderful day! (I KNOW FOR A FACT, MY GRACIE IS!! )
Old 06-05-2014, 12:52 PM   #1296

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Thanks everyone for the prayers I had to run out to an appointment right after I posted. I'm feeling so much better now. Feels like an elephant was lifted off of my chest.

I believe I'll have to go back every 6 months just like Deb's sister. They put a marker in there so they can find it quickly and check for any changes.

I'm not going to worry about the scale right now either. I'll check it in a week or so. I'm sure the stress and crappy eating didn't help.

Everyone is doing so great! Congrats PATI on being lowest for the year JULIE you are stabilizing nicely and eating like a queen! DEB, I'll be checking in to see how your eating to satiety goes. I can never do it - I overeat every.single.time!!!

Shari ~ I love low-carb but I simply have a heck of a time losing. There's a book called Trim Healthy Mama that I was thinking about following. I'll let ya know.

Stina ~ Great job on the losses! This is definitely your month!!!

Bitsky ~ You are doing great too!

Have a wonderful night everyone. I have to go grocery shopping since I've put it off all week. I've been locked up in my bedroom watching the 1st and 2nd seasons of LOST and worrying....
1/5/14 GOAL #1 BACK TO ONEDERLAND 3/4/14 MADE IT
3/4/14 GOAL #2 194.6 (20 LBS EVICTED FOR 2014)
TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 01:13 PM   #1297

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Soooo This was lunch today....OMG that strawberry salad was to die for! LOL I went to a deli and added 3 different kinds of salads including a 3 bean one, a greek salad and the strawberry mango with spinach. Boy I wish I would have gotten just that! EDITED TO ADD: As you can see, I also had a crap load of turkey!

BTW - I am resuming exercise on my up days. Today? Zumba baby (I have a crowd going with me too! LOL My sister, my 2 nieces, and my brother's ex (niece's mommy) - we're going deep )

That salad looks WAY YUMMY!!! This is the kind of thing that I want to eat now.. light, with meat, fruit, veges!.. Great pick Pati!.. Enjoy your Zumba!!

Quote:
Thanks everyone for the prayers I had to run out to an appointment right after I posted. I'm feeling so much better now. Feels like an elephant was lifted off of my chest.

I believe I'll have to go back every 6 months just like Deb's sister. They put a marker in there so they can find it quickly and check for any changes.

I'm not going to worry about the scale right now either. I'll check it in a week or so. I'm sure the stress and crappy eating didn't help.

Everyone is doing so great! Congrats PATI on being lowest for the year JULIE you are stabilizing nicely and eating like a queen! DEB, I'll be checking in to see how your eating to satiety goes. I can never do it - I overeat every.single.time!!!

Shari ~ I love low-carb but I simply have a heck of a time losing. There's a book called Trim Healthy Mama that I was thinking about following. I'll let ya know.

Have a wonderful night everyone. I have to go grocery shopping since I've put it off all week. I've been locked up in my bedroom watching the 1st and 2nd seasons of LOST and worrying....
I am SO HAPPPPPPY!!! for you!... I know you have to feel 100% better now.. and this is wonderful!.

I'll let you know how this eating to hunger goes, but I have also never had much success in the past. I am reading a few books on it, just to do more digging into the mental part.. Yep, I have lots of mental to work on...

You have a FANTASTIC EVENING!!! I am going to just knowing your good news.. seriously I thought of you last night and was sending some good vibes your way..
Old 06-05-2014, 03:06 PM   #1298

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
That salad looks WAY YUMMY!!! This is the kind of thing that I want to eat now.. light, with meat, fruit, veges!.. Great pick Pati!.. Enjoy your Zumba!!

I am SO HAPPPPPPY!!! for you!... I know you have to feel 100% better now.. and this is wonderful!.

I'll let you know how this eating to hunger goes, but I have also never had much success in the past. I am reading a few books on it, just to do more digging into the mental part.. Yep, I have lots of mental to work on...

You have a FANTASTIC EVENING!!! I am going to just knowing your good news.. seriously I thought of you last night and was sending some good vibes your way..
Thanks Deb It's wonderful to know I had my friends from all the over the U.S.A. praying for me!
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 05:13 AM   #1299

Quote:
Thanks Deb It's wonderful to know I had my friends from all the over the U.S.A. praying for me!
So very true!.. and you are quite welcome..
Old 06-06-2014, 05:14 AM   #1300

Not much to report today, my scale peeks show I am pretty much the same all week, which is ok, but I would like to lose at least a pound a week. That would be nice..

Julie, I have not forgotten your plea for me to go shopping, and I may venture out this weekend, as we have no plans.. I'll let ya know...
Old 06-06-2014, 07:36 AM   #1301
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Sounds like you can have more options Julie!!.. Congrats on staying very close to LDW! A correction day will get you to where you want to be I am sure..

I really think our individual bodies tell us what we can do well on, and what we should avoid. So some of us can thrive on LC while others need more carbs to feel well and enjoy some scale victory!! We are all unique so makes sense!!

Enjoy your day Julie! Keep up the great work you have been doing for the past several weeks!
It's odd, but I think you're right. My body is saying it prefers some more carbs, so who am I to argue? . Thanks again for trying the Rx first and setting that example for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Deb!

Julie~yes, you seem to be able to have more options which is great! I do think our body gets use to the 'ole' standby of low carb so it acts like a stubborn child and doesn't let our bodies react quickly to lc eating like in the beginning. (I read a book a couple years ago that said this). Also, that bugger, TOM, is probably playing a huge factor too. He's been a MONSTER this month to all of us, ugh! I hope it's quick and doesn't get worse, but better for you!!
I haven't read that but definitely believe it. I guess it's kind of logical. I suppose that's why so many plateaus happen in LC. I think my body is so used to it that it's much like regular eating for normal people, not gonna make the scale go down. Tom is pretty heavy this time, but doesn't usually impact the scale for me (I'm very unusual I know). I'd be happy if he took some lbs with him, but not my usual MO. It's fun experimenting though!! How's LC treating you? I do prefer eating that way, seems so comforting and familiar to me. Hope it works well for you!

Quote:

That looks delicious!! So yummy! I had a great Zumba class on Wednesday! Had such a good happy feeling afterwards, and literally enjoyed the whole class-big smile on my face the whole time . Have fun with your crowd too! hope Juddd goes great for you!

Quote:

I'm so, so happy for you!! You must be over the moon!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Quote:

I seem to recall you did really well with the IE thing. At least for a little while. The mental part takes so long to conquer! I'm still working through so much of that, but progress is possible and you have made a ton of it!!
Quote:
Not much to report today, my scale peeks show I am pretty much the same all week, which is ok, but I would like to lose at least a pound a week. That would be nice..

Julie, I have not forgotten your plea for me to go shopping, and I may venture out this weekend, as we have no plans.. I'll let ya know...
Good! I just know that you will be greatly encouraged when you're shopping. I'm not normally a big shopper either, but wearing smaller sizes, seeing the progress you've made, hearing the compliments from those around you who can finally see the fruits of your labors...it all works together to cement that mental part-committed to "goal" and encouraged that it's worth the effort. I'm excited for you, my friend! Your experimenting with plans and sharing your successes (and failures ) has been so helpful to so many of us, especially me!, that I want so much for you to see how for you've come, and how great you're doing! I appreciate you and want to celebrate your success even vicariously from AZ.

I love my Voskos GY! down to 153 again this morning. No hardship at all, in fact its a nice way to do the waterpark. Good to be back closer to LDW (+0.6). Feeling good and mostly done P4 at this point. Plan to stay here through July 5, with likely loading July 4 and 5, and vlcds starting the 6th. Wrap up the weight loss phase by July 27, start P3 last day of July, and hopefully stable and in P4 by the end of Aug. for our trip to MN for dh's brothers wedding. That's the plan at least . Happy for now, plugging away, and like Gracie, counting my blessings!
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 07:59 AM   #1302

Wonderful job Julie!!! Compare this time to the last few times you did a round, and you are doing so much better!!!! I agree RX really does something different! Glad I tried it!..

I know you are right on just getting some clothes that fit and I will, but I am so shy in real life that I HATE the attention.. I really do. I don't want anyone to notice me because I know they will start talking about it, and I will blush, and I will feel very uncomfortable...

Oh well, it is all part of the mental thing, and in my mind I go back to when I was younger and everything was about looks.. I hated being hit on at work, and other places just because I was now "thin".. I am the same person darn it!... Ugh.......... Oh well, this is part of life..
Old 06-06-2014, 10:22 AM   #1303
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: shebasmudder
Stats: 230/207/160
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: 1/15/14
Quote:

Oh, AG ! I am so happy for you !! I want to make a suggestion for you. If your hormones are fluctuating, ask your docs to do a hormone panel so you know if you need more progesterone.

When you have too much estrogen and/or not enough progesterone you can get:

fibroids
fibrocystic breasts
polyps
polycystic ovaries
breast cancer

Doctors usually do not check your levels unless you are having trouble trying to conceive but that doesn't mean they shouldn't. You can prevent so many problems by balancing them out !

And if you need it, you don't have to take birth control pills. You can get natural progesterone in a pill or cream.

Okay, that's my PSA for today and it applies to all of you ladies if you sense your hormones are out of whack !

Carry on with the stabilizing, losses and fun times !
Old 06-07-2014, 07:21 AM   #1304
Big Yapper!!!!

Happy Saturday...Had a great Friday out with the DD at her school Volunteered at her Field Day. Managed the down day perfectly. Today is an upday Here is where I am at....

Newbie here Started JUDDD 6/3 with an up day.
June small goal is 195...
June bigger goal 190...

6/3 (started JUDDD on up day) ~ 199
6/4 ~ 199 (dd today)
6/5 ~ 197.5 (up day today)
6/6 ~ 197.5 (down day today)
6/7 ~ 196.5 (up day today)

I'm stoked! I will keep at this as long as it continues to treat me well

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and an even more wonderful weigh in day!!!!
Old 06-07-2014, 07:25 AM   #1305

Quote:
Happy Saturday...Had a great Friday out with the DD at her school Volunteered at her Field Day. Managed the down day perfectly. Today is an upday Here is where I am at....

June bigger goal 190...

6/4 ~ 199 (dd today)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and an even more wonderful weigh in day!!!!
OMG Pati!! That is fantastic!! I knew JUDDD loved you!.. So happy for you!

I weighed in at 174.8. Up .8 this week, but oh well. I am trying to eat to hunger, but it still is confusing to me.. I just do my best and try not to worry about food at all..

Going to try to stay more on the LC side this weekend but I love love love Watermelon so much! It keeps me from really going LC..

Have a wonderful weekend!!.. I am at work right now getting in some OT.. so will catch up soon!
Old 06-07-2014, 07:35 AM   #1306
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

June bigger goal 190...

6/4 ~ 199 (dd today)

Woohoo!! Great job!! That's amazing!! So happy for you and hope your June goals become a reality. Sure looks probable!!

Quote:
OMG Pati!! That is fantastic!! I knew JUDDD loved you!.. So happy for you!

I weighed in at 174.8. Up .8 this week, but oh well. I am trying to eat to hunger, but it still is confusing to me.. I just do my best and try not to worry about food at all..

Going to try to stay more on the LC side this weekend but I love love love Watermelon so much! It keeps me from really going LC..

Have a wonderful weekend!!.. I am at work right now getting in some OT.. so will catch up soon!
Hope you can fit some shopping . That's pretty stable my friend!! You're doing great! Hope you're not working too much!

Sheba-I appreciate your PSA . Filing it away for future reference!

My weight jumped up today. But I did have mexican later than I usually eat, and not LC. I think it'll work it's way back down if I don't go overboard today. We're supposed to go out to breakfast and I know I'm having the French toast again , but planning to keep the rest of the day LC and lighter, . Even though my LDW range should top out at 154.4, I don't really panic until I'm over 155. I'd like to start my next round at 155. That'll give me a shot at low 140's to finish up. Not much planned this weekend which is a nice treat. Hope you're all doing well!
Old 06-07-2014, 07:35 AM   #1307

Hey ladies, happy Saturday! Hopefully the weekend will slow down for us to relax and enjoy.

Pati~that's wonderful, congrats on the loss!! JUDDD is your thing!! Enjoy your UD

Stina~thanks for the info. I tried to get my gyn to do a hormone level check last year after having some hair loss and other gyn issues (don't want to be too TMI ) but he kept saying I didn't need it because my cycle is regular and I wasn't reporting other problems associated with my complaint. I haven't seen him since then and am looking for another doc. He was good to me until that appt. I want a doc that will go above and beyond what the standard of care says...I need someone who is proactive not reactive all the time.

Deb~seems like you're doing well too. Nice that you're stabilizing...I'm convinced that hcg works better for the after P2 phase which is the most important. We live our daily lives eating P3/P4.

Julie~congrats on your success too! You're doing fantastic!!

I peeked at the scale yesterday and noted that I was about 1.6 lbs over my weight a week ago. Wasn't too surprised as I usually gain a couple pounds when going from lower fat to very high fat. I'm down 2.2 lbs from yesterday so hopefully my body is adjusting to my new WOE and will keep on moving downward. I've noted my weight for today, will officially track weight next Saturday.
Old 06-07-2014, 03:28 PM   #1308
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/244/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/IE
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Hi Ladies-Checking all of you to see how you are doing.I'm really interested to see how you are all doing...hugs and kisses xoxoxoxoxo
Jenmay78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 09:54 AM   #1309
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Hi Ladies-Checking all of you to see how you are doing.I'm really interested to see how you are all doing...hugs and kisses xoxoxoxoxo
Nice to see you!, how are you doing? Come update us!

Shari-the scale isn't always a good reflection of what's going on. Keep sticking to your plan and it'll come around . Hope you're having a good weekend!!

I'm enjoying a relaxing weekend with way too many carsb! I think I'm getting a bit carried away by my stability! I am going to lighter LC for a bit. No really. I am. I keep trying for it but then I cave in and just eat whatever I feel like (popcorn, gelato, French toast ) so, gonna shoot for clean Atkins with some fruit and clean it up. My occasional indulging is turning into a lifestyle. That's not gonna work! Still close enough to LDW to be ok, but I'd like to be closer to it on a regular basis and recognize that I will need to make a few sacrifices, for more than 1 day, to achieve that. I'm getting spoiled! I guess this is what maintenance is...balancing the fun indulgences with the reality of healthier normal eating. Practice

Happy weekend!!
Old 06-09-2014, 07:10 AM   #1310
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Shari-the scale isn't always a good reflection of what's going on. Keep sticking to your plan and it'll come around
She is absolutely right!!!!

Last edited by 12yrslater; 06-09-2014 at 07:17 AM..
Old 06-09-2014, 07:16 AM   #1311
Big Yapper!!!!

Good Morning Loves!

Quickly doing a drive by post (one day off a week is going to be torture on my work load but well worth it! )

I didn't think I would be able to stick a Friday AND Sunday down day this weekend but I nailed it! (yes I'm happy for me )

I did eat ALOT of carbs on Saturday night (Deb may have seen my really late night meal and I didn't take a pic of the drinks! LOL) Anyway paid for it yesterday on the scale 'Tis ok. It will slip off soon enough.

Here are my #s now:

6/4 ~ 199 (dd today)
6/8 ~ 198.5 (down day today)
6/9 ~ 196.5 (up day today)

I had a chicken "wrap" (which I couldn't really wrap yesterday and I LOVED it! It was only 343 cals too (and the wrap is low carb)

Anyway, I am pretty hungry this morning and going to go buy a sausage and egg thingy sans the bread

Well, got lots to catch up on here AND I started classes again so back to the grind me goes Wish me luck!

HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING!?!?!?!?!?
Old 06-09-2014, 07:22 AM   #1312

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Miss you Jen!! Come see us more often!!..

Quote:
Nice to see you!, how are you doing? Come update us!

Shari-the scale isn't always a good reflection of what's going on. Keep sticking to your plan and it'll come around . Hope you're having a good weekend!!

I'm enjoying a relaxing weekend with way too many carsb! I think I'm getting a bit carried away by my stability! I am going to lighter LC for a bit. No really. I am. I keep trying for it but then I cave in and just eat whatever I feel like (popcorn, gelato, French toast ) so, gonna shoot for clean Atkins with some fruit and clean it up. My occasional indulging is turning into a lifestyle. That's not gonna work! Still close enough to LDW to be ok, but I'd like to be closer to it on a regular basis and recognize that I will need to make a few sacrifices, for more than 1 day, to achieve that. I'm getting spoiled! I guess this is what maintenance is...balancing the fun indulgences with the reality of healthier normal eating. Practice

Happy weekend!!
Still impressive that you can eat like this and not go even higher!! GO JULIE!!!

Quote:
Good Morning Loves!

Quickly doing a drive by post (one day off a week is going to be torture on my work load but well worth it! )

I didn't think I would be able to stick a Friday AND Sunday down day this weekend but I nailed it! (yes I'm happy for me )

I did eat ALOT of carbs on Saturday night (Deb may have seen my really late night meal and I didn't take a pic of the drinks! LOL) Anyway paid for it yesterday on the scale 'Tis ok. It will slip off soon enough.

Here are my #s now:

6/4 ~ 199 (dd today)

I had a chicken "wrap" (which I couldn't really wrap yesterday and I LOVED it! It was only 343 cals too (and the wrap is low carb)

Anyway, I am pretty hungry this morning and going to go buy a sausage and egg thingy sans the bread

Well, got lots to catch up on here AND I started classes again so back to the grind me goes Wish me luck!

HAHA.. I did see that and drooled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG that was to die for... I swear you and your family have the MOST FUN TIMES EVER!!..

You are doing just fine my dear.. doing it your way, and it is working! Keep up the great work!..

I am just working too much, that is all. I am trying not to eat too much, but sometimes I feel sorry for myself..

Will work on cleaning things up eating wise this week. There is only so much I can eat at work, we have lost our cafeteria!.. ugh.. oh well.

I did go somewhat shopping Sunday, didn't get much, but I am a size 10 pretty much. I really don't like trying on clothes, but it was kinda fun..
Old 06-09-2014, 07:24 AM   #1313

Quote:
Hey ladies, happy Saturday! Hopefully the weekend will slow down for us to relax and enjoy.

Pati~that's wonderful, congrats on the loss!! JUDDD is your thing!! Enjoy your UD

Stina~thanks for the info. I tried to get my gyn to do a hormone level check last year after having some hair loss and other gyn issues (don't want to be too TMI ) but he kept saying I didn't need it because my cycle is regular and I wasn't reporting other problems associated with my complaint. I haven't seen him since then and am looking for another doc. He was good to me until that appt. I want a doc that will go above and beyond what the standard of care says...I need someone who is proactive not reactive all the time.

Deb~seems like you're doing well too. Nice that you're stabilizing...I'm convinced that hcg works better for the after P2 phase which is the most important. We live our daily lives eating P3/P4.

Julie~congrats on your success too! You're doing fantastic!!

I peeked at the scale yesterday and noted that I was about 1.6 lbs over my weight a week ago. Wasn't too surprised as I usually gain a couple pounds when going from lower fat to very high fat. I'm down 2.2 lbs from yesterday so hopefully my body is adjusting to my new WOE and will keep on moving downward. I've noted my weight for today, will officially track weight next Saturday.
You are doing great Shari!.. just keep up the downward trend!!.. Hopefully you are adjusting day by day! I am sure you will!!!
Old 06-09-2014, 08:00 AM   #1314

Happy Monday!

Julie~you're on it! I believe you're eating realistically and learning how to manage eating all types of food while monitoring the weight. I read somewhere recently that a true gain/loss is +/- 5lbs, the rest can be daily water weight fluctuations. We see sometimes that because we'd have to eat 10,000 cals/day for the 'gains' that sometimes show on the scale the next day. So yes you're right about the scale so I'm not weighing daily anymore and using the keto stix (they work well for me) to monitor ketosis. You're doing well, I love reading your progress...keep it up!

Jen~HEY hun!! So happy to see you, how are you? Please feel free to post here when able as it's not just a (h)hcg journal anymore....some are still doing it, some aren't. Hope everything is well.

Pati~you're doing excellent!! Such a JUDDD poster child! WTG!

Deb~YES, size 10?!!! That's wonderful!! I'm trying to get back there...you're my shero!

Gracie~hope you had a nice, relaxing weekend since getting the wonderful news.

Ladies, I'm doing very well. My energy/mood is through the roof and my clothes are getting more and more loose. A pair of pants I'm wearing today was fitting more snug last week, this week it's the beginning of the droopy-booty effect, baby!! I need to get back to exercising more consistently, can't have the booty starting to look deflated and just for the overall improvement of my health. I'm ready for Zumba again!

Last edited by shari; 06-09-2014 at 08:01 AM..
Old 06-09-2014, 08:48 AM   #1315
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Good Morning Loves!

Quickly doing a drive by post (one day off a week is going to be torture on my work load but well worth it!

I didn't think I would be able to stick a Friday AND Sunday down day this weekend but I nailed it! (yes I'm happy for me

Here are my #s now:

6/4 ~ 199 (dd today)

Still impressive numbers!! and I know it'll be lower in a few days. Juddd is so your plan!! I hated it! , but it's treating you well, and you're rocking it!! G girl!! You're one busy lady!! Hope your new class is a good one!!

Quote:
Miss you Jen!! Come see us more often!!..

Still impressive that you can eat like this and not go even higher!! GO JULIE!!!

HAHA.. I did see that and drooled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG that was to die for... I swear you and your family have the MOST FUN TIMES EVER!!..

You are doing just fine my dear.. doing it your way, and it is working! Keep up the great work!..

I am just working too much, that is all. I am trying not to eat too much, but sometimes I feel sorry for myself..

Will work on cleaning things up eating wise this week. There is only so much I can eat at work, we have lost our cafeteria!.. ugh.. oh well.

I did go somewhat shopping Sunday, didn't get much, but I am a size 10 pretty much. I really don't like trying on clothes, but it was kinda fun..
Ok, so.... for being a 10!!!!!! Take a minute, think about that.!!, you're a 10!!!!! And, really, no pictures? Really!??! I get the "hate shopping" thing, but I do like having new things that fit and I look better in. The shopping is a necessary part of the equation. When you get the time, take a pic for us. It's rough living vicariously AND blindly .

Quote:
Happy Monday!

Julie~you're on it! I believe you're eating realistically and learning how to manage eating all types of food while monitoring the weight. I read somewhere recently that a true gain/loss is +/- 5lbs, the rest can be daily water weight fluctuations. We see sometimes that because we'd have to eat 10,000 cals/day for the 'gains' that sometimes show on the scale the next day. So yes you're right about the scale so I'm not weighing daily anymore and using the keto stix (they work well for me) to monitor ketosis. You're doing well, I love reading your progress...keep it up!

Jen~HEY hun!! So happy to see you, how are you? Please feel free to post here when able as it's not just a (h)hcg journal anymore....some are still doing it, some aren't. Hope everything is well.

Deb~YES, size 10?!!! That's wonderful!! I'm trying to get back there...you're my shero!

Ladies, I'm doing very well. My energy/mood is through the roof and my clothes are getting more and more loose. A pair of pants I'm wearing today was fitting more snug last week, this week it's the beginning of the droopy-booty effect, baby!! I need to get back to exercising more consistently, can't have the booty starting to look deflated and just for the overall improvement of my health. I'm ready for Zumba again!
Thank you sweetie! I am enjoying this discovery phase, while trying to stick s number at the same time. fun, yet a bit scary! Love the droopy bum effect!, you go girl!! I'd take that over a scale reward any day!! Shrinking rocks!! love the energy/mood being up too! All good stuff!!

Gracie, Sheba, dog, and anyone else I missed!

I'm doing fine. 155.2 this morning. Kept it lower carb yesterday, but definitely not low calorie! down a bit. My longer term goal for this extended P4 is to stay under 155. Pretty reasonable. So far, most of the time I'm not intentionally overdoing it, I've been pretty stable around 153-154. I could do a gycd today, and would actually like to, but I don't have enough GY on hand. It hasn't been on sale lately . But, I think if I continue to eat to hunger, and aim for lower carb options, I will whittle a bit more back down. Busy day today, running my mom to the dr, dd to P/T, then I get my hair cut!! Yay for that part!! It's been a while . Not anything drastic, but these damaged ends need a trim and my layers need work!

Hope you're all starting off the week well!
Old 06-09-2014, 09:48 AM   #1316

Quote:
Happy Monday!

Love it Shari!! Droopy Booty!!! that is great!.. You are doing Atkins? I have been reading some threads in the Atkins 72 area, and am amazed at what a couple of ladies have done in the past year. One lost 121 in 41 weeks, and the other lost about as much. I was reading what they eat, and I think both are eating VLC and VLCarb. Still very impressive!!!

Quote:
Still impressive numbers!! and I know it'll be lower in a few days. Juddd is so your plan!! I hated it! , but it's treating you well, and you're rocking it!! G girl!! You're one busy lady!! Hope your new class is a good one!!

Ok, so.... for being a 10!!!!!! Take a minute, think about that.!!, you're a 10!!!!! And, really, no pictures? Really!??! I get the "hate shopping" thing, but I do like having new things that fit and I look better in. The shopping is a necessary part of the equation. When you get the time, take a pic for us. It's rough living vicariously AND blindly .

Thank you sweetie! I am enjoying this discovery phase, while trying to stick s number at the same time. fun, yet a bit scary! Love the droopy bum effect!, you go girl!! I'd take that over a scale reward any day!! Shrinking rocks!! love the energy/mood being up too! All good stuff!!

Gracie, Sheba, dog, and anyone else I missed!

I'm doing fine. 155.2 this morning. Kept it lower carb yesterday, but definitely not low calorie! down a bit. My longer term goal for this extended P4 is to stay under 155. Pretty reasonable. So far, most of the time I'm not intentionally overdoing it, I've been pretty stable around 153-154. I could do a gycd today, and would actually like to, but I don't have enough GY on hand. It hasn't been on sale lately . But, I think if I continue to eat to hunger, and aim for lower carb options, I will whittle a bit more back down. Busy day today, running my mom to the dr, dd to P/T, then I get my hair cut!! Yay for that part!! It's been a while . Not anything drastic, but these damaged ends need a trim and my layers need work!

Hope you're all starting off the week well!
Well Julie Boolie, I will consider a picture.. Maybe the old man can take one...

You are doing so well!! Congrats on the effortlessness this round.. Is that a word?.. How is your Mom doing? I know she had some trouble in the not so distant past.. hope all is well with her. Mine is doing so much better too...

Enjoy your haircut! I did do some trimming on mine, so not as long now.. still long though. I definitely need some layers.. My hair is too 70's right now....
Old 06-10-2014, 06:31 AM   #1317
Big Yapper!!!!

Happy Tuesday? Hope all are doing well!!! Come chat will ya's?!?!
Old 06-10-2014, 07:47 AM   #1318
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Love it Shari!! Droopy Booty!!! that is great!.. You are doing Atkins? I have been reading some threads in the Atkins 72 area, and am amazed at what a couple of ladies have done in the past year. One lost 121 in 41 weeks, and the other lost about as much. I was reading what they eat, and I think both are eating VLC and VLCarb. Still very impressive!!!

Well Julie Boolie, I will consider a picture.. Maybe the old man can take one...

You are doing so well!! Congrats on the effortlessness this round.. Is that a word?.. How is your Mom doing? I know she had some trouble in the not so distant past.. hope all is well with her. Mine is doing so much better too...

Enjoy your haircut! I did do some trimming on mine, so not as long now.. still long though. I definitely need some layers.. My hair is too 70's right now....
Maybe my persistence will pay off? . I'm practicing my patience, but it is not my forte! My mom is doing well. Yesterday was a checkup and feedback on recent bloodwork. All is well . She's got a friend helping a few days a week so I am not doing as much for her lately. It's nice to have less responsibility. Glad your mom is doing well too! my haircut was nice! Lots of layers and so smooth (included a deep conditioning treatment). I love groupons . at 70's hair!

Pati-that doesn't really count as a checkin . Hope you're doing well!

I'm stuck at 155 and wondering if LC isn't such a good option for me these days. I have kept it pretty LC the past few days, with a few cocoa dusted almonds thrown in (they're really low net carb) and the scale hasn't really budged. Sigh. I'm going to do a real gycd today, which is fine, but I wish I'd have done it yesterday instead of waiting. It seems my body is happy at 155, which isn't where I'd like it to be . Hopefully I'll get my 2 lb drop from my gycd and keep it light tomorrow so I can stay there. The day after the cd is more important than the day of the cd for me lately. I can quite happily live on gy forever....but I know I can't really . No biggie, just maintenance musing and fiddling around until I can have my cake and not gain from it too .

Off to the waterpark today with our good friends. I gycd at the park every time I go. Easy Peasy. Have a great day!

Last edited by julieboolie; 06-10-2014 at 07:48 AM..
Old 06-10-2014, 08:25 AM   #1319
Big Yapper!!!!

Glad your mom as well as Deb's mom are both doing well!
I want to see your new do, Julie!

Good luck with your gycd! You do so well on them. BTW - I have looked every place possible for the "voskos" gy and can not find it anywhere

Fine fine...Here are my #s today

6/4 ~ 199 (dd today)
6/10 ~ 197.5 (down day today)

It's really boring in my life! LOL I mean I am enjoying JUDDD ALOT but I am noticing a slight trend...On my up days, I tend to go overboard. LOL I'm not counting up day cals. Only down. Eventually I will I suppose. But for now, I'm happy here

BTW - Considering a short round next month Always makes me so nervous to think about!

ETA: ENJOY THE WATER PARK JULIE!!! Our temps here have lowered and it so feels like fall outside

Last edited by 12yrslater; 06-10-2014 at 08:26 AM..
Old 06-10-2014, 08:28 AM   #1320
Big Yapper!!!!

Oh and for what it's worth...this is going to be my down day din din (Fasting til then)

(all for 380 cals )