Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2014, 11:55 AM   #1201
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
I think the biggest difference with the quest bars and the atkins bars is that the quest bars don't tear your stomach up with the sugar alcohols.
If the atkins bars don't bother your tummy, I say go for it!

Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2014, 11:58 AM   #1202
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Great! Wow, I don't remember you eating regular food and still losing, but I know you tried a lot of things until you got what worked best and it seems Atkins-like eating worked best then. I wonder why eating high fat like how we did in the past now slows weight loss? Now that, I can't figure out....

Julie~I meant to address you too on how wonderful it is that you're stabilizing while trying P4 food!!
Quote:
now you got my lil brain working now Are you saying doing this while eating any type of food or more protocol-like food?
It was right after my second round and I was trying to push the envelope! .. Seeing what I could eat on HCG and still lose. I had quite a bit of food back then in 2009! I finally just started another round though, because although I could lose, it was only like a pound a week and I was anxious..

As for the fat? I think it is something to do with age honestly... it sucks..

I think Pati's lil brain is onto something!..
Old 05-29-2014, 12:00 PM   #1203

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
I think the biggest difference with the quest bars and the atkins bars is that the quest bars don't tear your stomach up with the sugar alcohols.
If the atkins bars don't bother your tummy, I say go for it!
AH yes, the sugar alcohols... well If I stick to 1 I am usually ok, but sometimes I like to eat more.. bad idea..
Old 05-29-2014, 12:02 PM   #1204
Big Yapper!!!!

Yea Shari..That Deb is quite the diet rebel She gets me thinking all the time! LOL
Old 05-29-2014, 12:19 PM   #1205

Quote:
Yea Shari..That Deb is quite the diet rebel She gets me thinking all the time! LOL
oh Pati, I have been this way my entire life! From my childhood when I pushed the boundaries to see how far I could go and get away with it, to work now! I always try new things to see if it will work. If not, back to the old way..
Old 05-29-2014, 02:16 PM   #1206
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: shebasmudder
Stats: 230/207/160
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: 1/15/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Good to see you Stina.. I hope you get some help!! I sure remember those times of peri and hated it.. but the good news is when you get to the other side it is wonderful... Take care of yourself!!!
Thanks, Deb ! Congrats on the new size ! I'll take those size 16s off your hands - my 18s are a little loose !

Quote:
Stina! Nice to see you posting

on the 3 lbs....

for the hormones being out of whack! Hoping the gyno can get that straightened out...

You've been missed...
Thanks, Pati ! You are so sweet ! Congrats on your loss !

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Nice to see you! Hope you can get that straightened out...but congrats on the loss! WTG!!
Thanks, Julie ! It was a nice surprise considering how yucky I've been feeling.

Quote:
Stina~ congrats on breaking your stall, and I'm soooo happy to see you posting again! Sorry you're going through peri changes, hopefully the gyn will be able to help relieve those awful symptoms. It's like TOM has to give a big bang before the final exit. Hope you feel better
Thanks, Shari ! TOM definitely does not want to leave quietly. Congrats on your loss !

AG - You and your babies take such cute pictures !
Old 05-29-2014, 06:18 PM   #1207
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Bitsky
WOE: HCG VLCD
Start Date: May 26
Hello all,

So supper yesterday did turn out a lot better than my lunch. I still had a hard time trying to get a full 500cal in.... seeing as I couldn't stomach the chard I went with a broccoli slaw with my supper and I had a cucumber as a snack just to increase my #'s but holy crap, you have to eat A TON of veggies to get a few calories lol I had a lot of salt yesterday so I was a little worried there wouldn't be much change on the scale... but I was down 4.4lbs...

Today I tried shrimp again...this time just sauteed them with spices and had broccoli slaw with it. Better but I think I just don't like shrimp unless they're floating in the stuff we're not allowed to have. Going to have good ol' chicken for supper. I was pretty busy today so I'm not feeling organized.

Thanks for the ideas and tips and we'll read ya tomorrow
Old 05-30-2014, 07:15 AM   #1208
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitsky View Post
Hello all,

So supper yesterday did turn out a lot better than my lunch. I still had a hard time trying to get a full 500cal in.... seeing as I couldn't stomach the chard I went with a broccoli slaw with my supper and I had a cucumber as a snack just to increase my #'s but holy crap, you have to eat A TON of veggies to get a few calories lol I had a lot of salt yesterday so I was a little worried there wouldn't be much change on the scale... but I was down 4.4lbs...

Today I tried shrimp again...this time just sauteed them with spices and had broccoli slaw with it. Better but I think I just don't like shrimp unless they're floating in the stuff we're not allowed to have. Going to have good ol' chicken for supper. I was pretty busy today so I'm not feeling organized.

4lbs?!?!?

AWESOME! CONGRATS...
Old 05-30-2014, 07:17 AM   #1209

Quote:
Hello all,

YES! WOW!!.. you go girl!..
Old 05-30-2014, 07:22 AM   #1210
Big Yapper!!!!

Happy Friday! Happy Friday! HaPpy FRidAY!
I love weekends (who doesn't?!? ) ....

How are my lovely buddies doing this morning?!?! Who is weighing in today? Do tell how you're doing!!!

Here are my #s:

My tracking for this rogue p2 (goal 190 ) :
May 27 - VLCD #1 starts today. Weighed in at 203lbs (after a full weekend of "loading)
May 28 - VLCD #2 - 202 lbs
May 29 - VLCD #3 - 200
May 30 - VLCD #4 - 199

I love seeing that 1 in front. I know only a cupcake away from the 200s but I still love seeing it!! I hope it sticks during the weekend. I'm going to experiment (see this Deb?!?! ) during the weekend (which honestly are the most difficult times to stay low calorie)..I am going to continue to dose BUT I am going "Atkins" and about 1000 cals a day. That's the plan. I know for a fact I can keep it low carb (even no carb) but the calories may be off a little bit. So not worried! I know if the scale goes up, next week (during the work week) I will be able to do low cals again to take it back off....
Well that's my plan

Where are my lovelies?!?!
Old 05-30-2014, 07:33 AM   #1211

Quote:

How are my lovely buddies doing this morning?!?! Who is weighing in today? Do tell how you're doing!!!

Here are my #s:

May 27 - VLCD #1 starts today. Weighed in at 203lbs (after a full weekend of "loading)
May 29 - VLCD #3 - 200
May 30 - VLCD #4 - 199

I love seeing that 1 in front. I know only a cupcake away from the 200s but I still love seeing it!! I hope it sticks during the weekend. I'm going to experiment (see this Deb?!?! ) during the weekend (which honestly are the most difficult times to stay low calorie)..I am going to continue to dose BUT I am going "Atkins" and about 1000 cals a day. That's the plan. I know for a fact I can keep it low carb (even no carb) but the calories may be off a little bit. So not worried! I know if the scale goes up, next week (during the work week) I will be able to do low cals again to take it back off....
Well that's my plan

WOW!!! So happy for you!!!!!

You are in the 1's!!!!! I think Gracie has a song for you...

Love that you are going to experiment!! Can't wait to see how it goes for you!
Old 05-30-2014, 09:50 AM   #1212
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/23%BF/20%BF Size 26/6-8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Pati-I knew this would be your day!! ONEDERLAND!!!!! Woohoo!! baby!! You go!! So happy for you!! Enjoy your experiment this weekend . I have a feeling you're going to be successful with it!!

Deb-good! New you deserves some new duds. Happy weekend! Looking forward to your weigh in too .

Bitsky-wow!! WTG!! Great loss!!

Gracie-ok, that's just too cute!! Love the personality written all over her adorable little face!! You are richly blessed .

Shari-how are you this fine Friday morning? Hope all is going well . And quest bars taste better and don't mess with my tummy at all!! The atkins bars killed me!

Sheba-how 'bout you? Are you doing well?

Dogloving-where did you go? Come back and check in with us

Tommyswife-don't tease us. Check in and let us know how you're doing .

Hope I didn't miss anyone!

Way out of window today!! (157.2!! ) Margarita, chips and guacamole and queso, tacos… after a very big lunch out with friends (pizza, choc chip cookie, salad) = big jump up today!! I earned it and feel icky.

I was hoping I'd be down closer to LDW by next week. I plan to get back to more intense workouts, but know it'll mess with the scale and my head. I know with too much indulging and being out of my window now, I need to get a handle on it!! I feel gross!! Planing clean low carb eating all weekend, but not going to push the fat too high. I used to be able to eat plenty of fat with no problems, but lately it's caused weight gain if I overdo it. I don't regret my indulging, but I am actually looking forward to a light day and regaining that flatter belly, empty feeling.

Happy weekend all!! We're laying low which is good!
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...l#post17065682
Old 05-30-2014, 10:44 AM   #1213

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
Bitsy~WOW, congratulations!!! Yeah, I don't eat a lot of shrimp either although I love it...I prefer it with butter and that's not good on P2 lol. I've used 'I cant believe it's not butter' flakes, it'll work in a pinch.

Pati~congrats to you too!! Always good when entering a new/lower 'decade' You're even closer to your goal in this round, WTG!! I too am doing low carb, it'll help with cravings at least.

Julie~good ole low carb will bring down excess water/pounds. No worries, hun. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Stina~thanks! I really hope you find relief, sounds awful. Keep coming here to post, love 'seeing' you.

Deb~I know you're enjoying P3 LOL. Hope you have a wonderful, relaxing weekend.

Gracie~how's it going today? TOM must've stopped to 'play' with someone else in the meantime...ole nasty bugger is definitely playing with me I hope you're feeling a lot better now.

I'm doing well, but my hunger has been more out of control due to symptoms. I know I ate a lot more protein/cals yesterday because of it but kept it low carb. I'm going to do the same as Pati over the weekend to just get through. Scale wasn't as nice today, gained 0.6, but that's still better than normal around this time so still not bad.
Old 05-30-2014, 02:59 PM   #1214
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Way out of window today!! (157.2!! ) Margarita, chips and guacamole and queso, tacos… after a very big lunch out with friends (pizza, choc chip cookie, salad) = big jump up today!! I earned it and feel icky.

I was hoping I'd be down closer to LDW by next week. I plan to get back to more intense workouts, but know it'll mess with the scale and my head. I know with too much indulging and being out of my window now, I need to get a handle on it!! I feel gross!! Planing clean low carb eating all weekend, but not going to push the fat too high. I used to be able to eat plenty of fat with no problems, but lately it's caused weight gain if I overdo it. I don't regret my indulging, but I am actually looking forward to a light day and regaining that flatter belly, empty feeling.

You enjoyed your birthday celebrations! You don't regret it either! That's such a good mindset cuz you know it's only once a year

So you're out of your window? Nothing a clean eating day won't cure
Most important is that you see it and will fix it w/o letting it slip too far off. That's living, doll!

Quote:

I'm doing well, but my hunger has been more out of control due to symptoms. I know I ate a lot more protein/cals yesterday because of it but kept it low carb. I'm going to do the same as Pati over the weekend to just get through. Scale wasn't as nice today, gained 0.6, but that's still better than normal around this time so still not bad.
0.6 lb? Water weight! NO BIG DEAL!!! Good luck with the weekend. It will be off before you know it.

The hunger monster has been a beast today for me too but I'm still holding tight with my fast. I actually think I may up the fats higher than I thought during the weekend. Maybe this is just my hunger talking right now. Who knows but regardless, I'm keeping it to very low carb!

HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEKEND ONE AND ALL!!!

P.S. I'll try to get online tomorrow to keep my accountability going
Old 05-30-2014, 05:22 PM   #1215
Senior LCF Member

Hey folks,

I was down another 1.6lbs today, so not as dramatic as 4.4 lol but I'll take it for sure. I'm having pretty bad hunger pains so I'm adjusting the drops, skipping next 2 doses and then tomorrow afternoon I'll reduce the drops. and WoW! am I a b~tch right now just straight up moody and having a hard time biting my tongue when someone does something...silly. lol
Old 05-30-2014, 06:04 PM   #1216

Thanks Pati. Good for you holding out....hopefully this change will help both of us.

Congrats Bitsy!! Good going, and what wonderful losses!! I smiled when I read about being a b@#$ right now. At least you're not barking at innocent bystanders
Old 05-30-2014, 06:58 PM   #1217
Major LCF Poster!

Somehow I lost 2 more pounds. I was at the doc today and I weighed 208 with my clothes and shoes on. I will have to verify this with my scale tomorrow morning.

Quote:

Here are my #s:

May 29 - VLCD #3 - 200
May 30 - VLCD #4 - 199

Well that's my plan

Awesome work, Pati ! Congrats on onederland !

Quote:
Sheba-how 'bout you? Are you doing well?

Hi, Julie ! I went to the doc today and it was no fun. At least I got the hormones I wanted so hopefully I will start feeling better soon. You aren't far from your window so I'm sure you will get back there soon. You got this !

Quote:
Stina~thanks! I really hope you find relief, sounds awful. Keep coming here to post, love 'seeing' you.

Thanks, Shari ! It is. At least I have started treatment but I may need more invasive stuff. I will know more in 2 weeks.

Quote:
Hey folks,

I was down another 1.6lbs today, so not as dramatic as 4.4 lol but I'll take it for sure. I'm having pretty bad hunger pains so I'm adjusting the drops, skipping next 2 doses and then tomorrow afternoon I'll reduce the drops. and WoW! am I a b~tch right now just straight up moody and having a hard time biting my tongue when someone does something...silly. lol
Awesome loss, Bitsky ! Great work !

Last edited by shebasmudder; 05-30-2014 at 07:00 PM..
Old 05-30-2014, 07:17 PM   #1218
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Bitsy~WOW, congratulations!!! Yeah, I don't eat a lot of shrimp either although I love it...I prefer it with butter and that's not good on P2 lol. I've used 'I cant believe it's not butter' flakes, it'll work in a pinch.

Pati~congrats to you too!! Always good when entering a new/lower 'decade' You're even closer to your goal in this round, WTG!! I too am doing low carb, it'll help with cravings at least.

Julie~good ole low carb will bring down excess water/pounds. No worries, hun. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Deb~I know you're enjoying P3 LOL. Hope you have a wonderful, relaxing weekend.

Gracie~how's it going today? TOM must've stopped to 'play' with someone else in the meantime...ole nasty bugger is definitely playing with me I hope you're feeling a lot better now.

I'm sure low carb high fat will treat you well. Should help the hunger too. I'm hanging in low carb land too .

Quote:
You enjoyed your birthday celebrations! You don't regret it either! That's such a good mindset cuz you know it's only once a year

So you're out of your window? Nothing a clean eating day won't cure
Most important is that you see it and will fix it w/o letting it slip too far off. That's living, doll!

0.6 lb? Water weight! NO BIG DEAL!!! Good luck with the weekend. It will be off before you know it.

The hunger monster has been a beast today for me too but I'm still holding tight with my fast. I actually think I may up the fats higher than I thought during the weekend. Maybe this is just my hunger talking right now. Who knows but regardless, I'm keeping it to very low carb!

HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEKEND ONE AND ALL!!!

P.S. I'll try to get online tomorrow to keep my accountability going
Sorry you're hungry! Sounds like a low carb weekend will help! Hope the scale likes it and you're even lower in the one hundreds!

Quote:
Hey folks,

That's a wonderful loss! Sorry you're hungry, but I'm super grumpy when I'm hungry! Hope tht subsides. The weight loss is nice, but you shouldn't be to that hungry, . Hope it subsides!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shebasmudder View Post
Somehow I lost 2 more pounds. I was at the doc today and I weighed 208 with my clothes and shoes on. I will have to verify this with my scale tomorrow morning.

Awesome work, Pati ! Congrats on onederland !

Hi, Julie ! I went to the doc today and it was no fun. At least I got the hormones I wanted so hopefully I will start feeling better soon. You aren't far from your window so I'm sure you will get back there soon. You got this !

Thanks, Shari ! It is. At least I have started treatment but I may need more invasive stuff. I will know more in 2 weeks.

Awesome loss, Bitsky ! Great work !
Great job on the loss! Hope the hormones help and you won't need surgery. I'm hoping I'll go right back down. But could take a few days. It's ok, all part of it. I'm not good about doing a real P4, so this is important for longer term stability I think.

Doing well, ate lightly (1000cals) and pretty satisfied. Had GY with strawberries for breakfast, ham and Swiss cheese rollups for lunch, and a quest bar and coffee for dinner. I'm satisfied, which is nice. Being closer to my window tomorrow will be nicer .
Old 05-31-2014, 07:54 AM   #1219

Stina~congrats hun on losing two more pounds!! I bet you weigh less because for some reason it seems the doctor's scales are higher than home scales. I'm so glad to see that you were given the hormones that hopefully will bring you some relief.

Julie~WTG on eating well yesterday. Hopefully you're back in your window today!

Me? Well so much for the water weight holding, I'm back up to 187.8 I didn't eat off yesterday so I'm sure it's related to PMS. Visually seeing the gain doesn't help mentally even though I know what it's related to. I may take a break until TOM is over.... but not making any rash decisions, I am PMSing Hope everyone is able to have a wonderful weekend, the weather is so nice here high 70's
Old 05-31-2014, 08:13 AM   #1220
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I'm sure low carb high fat will treat you well. Should help the hunger too. I'm hanging in low carb land too .

Sorry you're hungry! Sounds like a low carb weekend will help! Hope the scale likes it and you're even lower in the one hundreds!

That's a wonderful loss! Sorry you're hungry, but I'm super grumpy when I'm hungry! Hope tht subsides. The weight loss is nice, but you shouldn't be to that hungry, . Hope it subsides!

Great job on the loss! Hope the hormones help and you won't need surgery. I'm hoping I'll go right back down. But could take a few days. It's ok, all part of it. I'm not good about doing a real P4, so this is important for longer term stability I think.

Doing well, ate lightly (1000cals) and pretty satisfied. Had GY with strawberries for breakfast, ham and Swiss cheese rollups for lunch, and a quest bar and coffee for dinner. I'm satisfied, which is nice. Being closer to my window tomorrow will be nicer .
Have you done low carb high fat, Julie ? That's what I'm doing. Hunger is a huge issue for me. But eating 80% fat has been awesome so far. I have lost 23 pounds this year. I have had some stalls and one time I tried to do a fat fast which I will never do again but overall, this is something I can easily stick with.

I have a one month prescription of progesterone. I expect it will help me with a lot of things beside the immediate problem of TOM. Excess estrogen causes a lot of issues. I found it obnoxious that they would not test my hormone levels. But I know I need the progesterone to balance me out. I hope I don't have to have surgery either.
Old 05-31-2014, 08:13 AM   #1221
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Stina~congrats hun on losing two more pounds!! I bet you weigh less because for some reason it seems the doctor's scales are higher than home scales. I'm so glad to see that you were given the hormones that hopefully will bring you some relief.

Me? Well so much for the water weight holding, I'm back up to 187.8 I didn't eat off yesterday so I'm sure it's related to PMS. Visually seeing the gain doesn't help mentally even though I know what it's related to. I may take a break until TOM is over.... but not making any rash decisions, I am PMSing Hope everyone is able to have a wonderful weekend, the weather is so nice here high 70's
I so know what you mean! I can see my belly expanding when I'm up. . With TOM I wouldn't stress the scale or the diet too much. Do the best you can, and when the hormones subside you'll feel more in control and probably get a nice whoosh! I don't have much of a TOM fluctuation. I don't gain and lose, but I do crave chocolate. That double chocolate quest bar and the simply lite chocolate from trader joes save me every time. I love both of them, and if I don't overdo it, I feel good and the scale cooperates. Hang in there. Glad you're still checking in over the weekend. That always helps me stay mindful!

Weight down, to 155, so that's a relief! Still a half pound out of window but think that'll come down if I don't blow it today!

Temp up to 98.1 this morning!! Woohoo! That's a great sign...I feel like my metabolism is doing great and the Rx hcg may have actually helped it out. With all the research I did on my metabolism, and how to recharge it, all the eating I did and watching the scale climb in the name of "healing"... I think it may have been worth it. Crazy!! I feel somewhat normal, like my body wont gain 5 lbs if i have one cupcake. I havent been like that in at least 15 years, before i started Atkins. Whatever the case, I feel healthy and strong, like my weight is in a good place and I look ok, am fitting into all my smaller clothing and am quite happy with all of this. Truly remarkable!

Next week I plan to intensify my workouts, at least 3 solid hours at the gym. I'd like to work back up to 4 or push a fifth day eventually, but with volleyball festival, watching my friends baby, week long staycation, and another Hcg round a month away, it won't last. So, I'll just do what I can as that's better than nothing!

Hope you're all enjoying a nice weekend. 103 here today...summer has officially begun here! Works for me though! We're leaning toward a movie this afternoon. Dd(10) has her last indoor volleyball game today, so that's our only commitment this weekend! Woohoo!
Old 05-31-2014, 08:23 AM   #1222
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

Thanks, Shari ! I did lose 2 pounds ! I hope they start working quickly but I read it can take up to 2 months to feel normal. They only gave me a one month supply. I have a plan B if I feel I need it and they cut me off.
Old 05-31-2014, 09:49 AM   #1223
Big Yapper!!!!

Good Morning lovely ladies!

MAHGOSH Stina, you are on a roll!!!! So glad you're losing so well!!

Julie, YAY on getting back to your window!! Sounds like you have a good plan ahead of you with the working out BTW, did you say 100+ degrees?!?!?! OMGOODNESS. Why aren't you inside water?!?
We have a nice day ahead of us here. 80 degrees and sunny, I'm about to clean and then head out to enjoy the day one way or another.

Shari, sorry about the TOM monster. What a pain!! Low carb should help right now. Don't sweat it too much right now. GL!

Me? I'm down a lil' more today. I swear if I eat less I don't lose well. I had fish yesterday and didn't lose as well as I do when I eat beef which is fattier. I'm in need of fat as I am craving friied chicken skin! DH is going to make me chicharron. It's a mexican pork with lots o' fat. I LOVE THAT STUFF. Not the healthiest but a great way to up the fats. I'm going to enjoy high fat/extremely low carb today and tomorrow (while dosing) and back to vlcd on Monday....Here goes the experimenting!

So here is my #s:

Here are my #s:

May 29 - VLCD #3 - 200
May 30 - VLCD #4 - 199
May 31 - 198.5 lbs (experiment weekend. Dosing while high fat/very low carb eating)

Where is Gracie? Deb?

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Old 05-31-2014, 11:23 AM   #1224

Hey Ladies! Sorry I am just stopping by real quick. Weigh in was 174.6.. which is ok.. I am going to spend my day in the pool! It is HOT HOT HOT here.. not as hot as Julie's but hot for me also humid!.. uggggg

Congrats on all your losses! I will do a better job checking in tomorrow, just that the water is calling me..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WP_000413.jpg (100.4 KB, 8 views)
Old 06-01-2014, 09:25 AM   #1225
Big Yapper!!!!

Yup. It gets HOT here! but, I like it! oth no humidity it's actually quit livable!

Deb-enjoy your oasis! You're doing great!

Pati-that's great losing! I love beef! enjoy you're experiment this weekend! Glad you've got nice weather. Hope you were able to get out and enjoy it! We try to swim a few times a week, but we don't have our own pool . Sure wish we did!! We go to my moms park or the water park, but it's not super convenient. At least 1-2 times a week.

Down to my window today...barely . But, I ate a lot of yummy things yesterday...and am quite pleased actually. Chips and salsa, popcorn, pizza! so much for lighter . Loving this round though! I haven't done a true P4 in ages so this is quite a new experience for me. the Rx is amazing!!
Old 06-01-2014, 09:44 AM   #1226

Stina~congrats, you're melting!!! Hopefully you'll start to feel better sooner than later.

Pati~girl, you're melting too! Yummy dinner, hoping your experiment continues to yield great results!!

Deb~congrats on stabilizing...very nice weigh in!! OH my, every summer I drool looking at your pool. Enjoy!!

Julie~you're winning me on the belief that RX helps more with stabilization. It's encouraging that you're able to eat P4 food ans stabilize just as stated in the protocol. WTG on such a wonderful round!

Yesterday I stayed very low carb, I ate beef meatloaf made with salsa and chicken. Down 1.2 lbs to 186.6. I'm baking a whole chicken today and will eat off that. I had a thought yesterday that I may need to really go very low carb to help counteract water weight...I'll do this a couple days to see if it helps.
Old 06-01-2014, 04:22 PM   #1227
Major LCF Poster!

Hey, Ladies !

I think I lost 2 more pounds but I will have to double check tomorrow. My weight goes up and down and lately I have been losing fast so I'm scared the scale is messing with me.

I'm going to be in onederland soon at this rate ! Will we all be in onederland ? I am dreaming of it. I can't tell you when I have weighed less than 200.
Old 06-01-2014, 06:01 PM   #1228
Senior LCF Member

Hi all,

We had our our first city festival this past weekend and there were treats had and lbs put back on but I know full well how and when it happened so hopefully I haven't set the tone for the round already... I had such a great first 2-3 days and then this little hiccup, hoping to recover from it. Ate pretty clean today but it could have been better, tomorrow is a new day... a day when there's really nobody else around and no food trucks in the streets so I should be OK
I love reading the menus some of you are posting, good ideas and interesting to see what works for some. thanks!
Old 06-02-2014, 07:05 AM   #1229
Big Yapper!!!!

Good Morning Ladies I can't believe we're already in June!!! :O

Bitsky - Dust yourself off and carry on

Stina - You are a melting machine!! YAY FOR YOU!!!

Shari - Sounds like you did pretty good eating very clean during the weekend. I love low carb high protein. It's satiating and helps drop some water weight. At best, gets the bloat out What are you doing today?

Julie - What more needs to be said? You're one stable machine! SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

You too Deb!! You seem to stabilize pretty well!!

As for me? I dosed. I ate very low carb/high fat/high protein. I feel great. Was able to enjoy two full days out with family and didn't cheat (I normally don't cheat on low carb. Go figure! lol) I'm up a nudge but I'm not worried

Here are my #s:

May 29 - VLCD #3 - 200
May 30 - VLCD #4 - 199
May 31 - 198.5 lbs (experiment weekend. Dosing while high fat/very low carb eating)
June 1 - 198.5 lbs (no weight gain still low carb/high fat and dosing)
June 2 - 199.5 lbs +1 lb from the weekend. Today back to vlcds

Let's see what happens this week in my continuous world of losing the pounds! :P

Gracie! Where did ya disappear to?! COME BACK!

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!!!!
Old 06-02-2014, 08:05 AM   #1230

GM ladies!

Stina~wow, go girl!!! It seems your body got what it needed (hormone treatment, relief of TOM) to let go of the pounds...you'll be in onederland before you know it!! Congrats!

Bitsky~agree with Pati, dust yourself off and keep on. It happens to most of us at some point in time. This way of eating is not easy when eating out, hopefully some of the water weight has gone down.

Pati~WTG!! Good for you with not cheating and staying on plan.

Where's everyone else? Hope you're okay...

Ladies, this has got to be the one of the worst TOM for me... I went through 3 extra days of PMS (was due Fri) and now I'm cramping horribly, have insomnia, headaches, feel so bloated ugh! I don't mean to be a debby-downer but I just feel bad today. I stopped dosing yesterday morning hoping this would help as I'm usually not late so I can't help but wonder if my body thought it was pregnant although I'm using a homeopathic brand. (no, I'm not ). I just know that I was irritable as hell yesterday and was hoping for some relief soon. Despite this, I did eat very low carb yesterday which I think helped some. I wasn't going to weigh but decided to anyway, I'm up 1.8 to 188.4. For the time being, I expect to be yo-yoing between a few pounds. I'm committed now to eating very low carb and seeing if I'll feel better after a couple of days have passed to start again.
Closed Thread