Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2014, 07:14 AM   #1141
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,284
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: Atkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Julie your picture is awesome!! your girls are gorgeous! You oldest is as tall as you are..

Shari, you hang in there girl! I know you will and I know you will succeed!

So much for checking in huh? My darn phone is a bust and I had to order a new one.. should be here this week. We just did too many things and they had so many plans that I really just want to do nothing the rest of the week and weekend! ..

Poor Mom, she loves seeing her girls, but she is so used to her own routine, she was just exhausted by Monday.. Today my far away sisters are heading home.. I know she will love having her very small space back. I have found with Mom now that Dad is gone, she loves company but in very small doses..

I weighed in yesterday, and gained 1 pound over the long weekend.. Not too bad.. I also kept my eating and drinking in check so that helped. This week I am going to eat to hunger, and just enjoy life.
Wow Deb, only a 1 pound gain while away is great!! You are stabilizing so well, wonderful news! Glad to hear you all had a nice weekend, and your mom is so cute, understandable that a lot of activity now can tire her out, but how fortunate she is that you all come together at least once a year for each other and to be with her. Always happy to hear that she's doing well. Sorry about your phone, hope the new one works even better. And as always, thanks for the support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Good Morning Loves!!

Shari, one night of sabotage will not define you or your wonderful round!! You are human my dear. Pick yourself up. Dust yourself off and carry on! You'll get to where you need to be soon enough That's one thing we all seem to struggle with and that is that we all want to taste victory NOW! (I'm guilty of it)...We must be patient
Make today as clean as possible. You'll feel better tomorrow I promise...

Julie, Happy Belated Birthday doll face! Sounds like you had a WONDERFUL weekend. And pardon me but HOT DAMN you look good! Especially in that blue dress...Amazballs! You have such beautiful girls That's a great pic....Good luck with your correction day! (today or tomorrow?)

Deb, sounds like a successful and fun weekend with the sisters and mom! YAY!!!
1 lb over Meh...You'll rid of that with a clean Atkins style day

Bitsky This thread is "rogue" but feel free to stay with us if you like

everyone else...Hope the rest check in soon!

Me? I had a WONDERFUL weekend! DH and I enjoyed our anniversary, the cotillion, the day out with family! Couldn't of been better!! I have been keeping an eye on my weight. Friday was the anniversary and I ate ALOT of everything that the restaurant had to offer (Japanese). I didn't gain on Saturday. Saturday we grilled for my momma's bday. Sunday I weighed again. Didn't gain Sunday was the cotillion. Ate and DRANK alot! Couldn't weigh Monday morning cuz I was at a hotel. Stayed out by the area where we were at the cotillion and ate ALOT (burger, fries, etc). Came home really late last night and we were all starved so DH made grilled cheese sammies. Ate those too. Weighed in this morning at 203. ( I think 2.5 lbs above my lowest weight) LOL I should say, I dosed (with the homeopathic stuff) this weekend so I had every intention of "loading"....

So yes, I decided to go at this one more time using the hhcg. Today will be vlcd #1 and keeping fingers crossed that the homeopathic stuff works for me. I will keep an eye on my hunger and how I feel. If I feel bad (which I really never did last round using the real stuff) I will call it quits and wait until I get my needles and mixing stuff....Oh, I intend of continuing with the IFing during work. I will get my cals at dinner time (unless I am starved to the point I need something...Then chicken I will buy LOL).

Have lots of work to catch up on (being off one day and I am swamped?!?!?! ) Talk to you all in a bit

EDITED TO ADD THIS TO HELP (ME) TRACKING:
May 27 - VLCD #1 starts today. Weighed in at 203lbs (after a full weekend of "loading)
YAY, a P2 buddy!! Wow, you did well too to eat what you wanted and to only gain such a small amount loading I hope the drops works well for you too. Are you making this a PI or doing a full round? Thanks for the support too, I feel better and am moving forward...that's all I can do, right?
shari is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2014, 07:20 AM   #1142
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,875
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
YAY, a P2 buddy!! Wow, you did well too to eat what you wanted and to only gain such a small amount loading I hope the drops works well for you too. Are you making this a PI or doing a full round? Thanks for the support too, I feel better and am moving forward...that's all I can do, right?
Honestly? I don't know what I am "making it" so I won't label it
Just counting the vlcds so I can keep track of something!
All I want is to hit 190 during this phase. If I can do it, good. If I can't handle it no biggie

YEP KEEP ON KEEPIN' ON SHARI!!!
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 07:21 AM   #1143
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,652
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Good Morning Loves!!

Shari, one night of sabotage will not define you or your wonderful round!! You are human my dear. Pick yourself up. Dust yourself off and carry on! You'll get to where you need to be soon enough That's one thing we all seem to struggle with and that is that we all want to taste victory NOW! (I'm guilty of it)...We must be patient
Make today as clean as possible. You'll feel better tomorrow I promise...

Julie, Happy Belated Birthday doll face! Sounds like you had a WONDERFUL weekend. And pardon me but HOT DAMN you look good! Especially in that blue dress...Amazballs! You have such beautiful girls That's a great pic....Good luck with your correction day! (today or tomorrow?)

Deb, sounds like a successful and fun weekend with the sisters and mom! YAY!!!
1 lb over Meh...You'll rid of that with a clean Atkins style day

Bitsky This thread is "rogue" but feel free to stay with us if you like

everyone else...Hope the rest check in soon!

Me? I had a WONDERFUL weekend! DH and I enjoyed our anniversary, the cotillion, the day out with family! Couldn't of been better!! I have been keeping an eye on my weight. Friday was the anniversary and I ate ALOT of everything that the restaurant had to offer (Japanese). I didn't gain on Saturday. Saturday we grilled for my momma's bday. Sunday I weighed again. Didn't gain Sunday was the cotillion. Ate and DRANK alot! Couldn't weigh Monday morning cuz I was at a hotel. Stayed out by the area where we were at the cotillion and ate ALOT (burger, fries, etc). Came home really late last night and we were all starved so DH made grilled cheese sammies. Ate those too. Weighed in this morning at 203. ( I think 2.5 lbs above my lowest weight) LOL I should say, I dosed (with the homeopathic stuff) this weekend so I had every intention of "loading"....

So yes, I decided to go at this one more time using the hhcg. Today will be vlcd #1 and keeping fingers crossed that the homeopathic stuff works for me. I will keep an eye on my hunger and how I feel. If I feel bad (which I really never did last round using the real stuff) I will call it quits and wait until I get my needles and mixing stuff....Oh, I intend of continuing with the IFing during work. I will get my cals at dinner time (unless I am starved to the point I need something...Then chicken I will buy LOL).

Have lots of work to catch up on (being off one day and I am swamped?!?!?! ) Talk to you all in a bit

EDITED TO ADD THIS TO HELP (ME) TRACKING:
May 27 - VLCD #1 starts today. Weighed in at 203lbs (after a full weekend of "loading)
Good luck my dear!! You did VERY WELL loading on all that and only at 203?? WOW........ impressive!!!

I'll be back later to post more..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 07:30 AM   #1144
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,652
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Wow Deb, only a 1 pound gain while away is great!! You are stabilizing so well, wonderful news! Glad to hear you all had a nice weekend, and your mom is so cute, understandable that a lot of activity now can tire her out, but how fortunate she is that you all come together at least once a year for each other and to be with her. Always happy to hear that she's doing well. Sorry about your phone, hope the new one works even better. And as always, thanks for the support.



YAY, a P2 buddy!! Wow, you did well too to eat what you wanted and to only gain such a small amount loading I hope the drops works well for you too. Are you making this a PI or doing a full round? Thanks for the support too, I feel better and am moving forward...that's all I can do, right?
Thanks Shari!! You have a wonderful week back on P2 and so glad you have a P2 buddy!!..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 08:14 AM   #1145
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,284
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: Atkins
Pati, I understand not wanting to label it. It makes it easier just to take it day by day. I'm rooting for you to make it to 190, you can do it!!

Deb~LOL yes another P2 buddy! I've been looking on youtube to gather different menus to help not get too bored, but it helps that I'm rogue. I use regular ranch dressing with my chicken strips with Buffalo wing sauce on top ..thanks Gracie for that tip.
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 08:22 AM   #1146
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,221
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Hi everyone!

Good Luck to all you P2'ers!!! I'm exhausted today - we got back last night and didn't even unpack yet. It was such a beautiful weekend. We had lots of sun, boating, fishing, tubing, corn-hole, etc. I want to go back!!! I did partake in some adult beverages every day but I was in bed early every night. I didn't overdo it! We had an awesome cornhole tournament with 10 teams, double elimination. It took 2 days and me and DH got second place - BOOOOO! We wanted to win it But, the kid on the team is 17 and plays it all the time with his buddies. He was a ringer! My eating was pretty good. I wasn't hungry hanging on the boat all day and playing. Most of my calories were probably in beer TOM is still lingering here. Hoping he's heading to Shari's house tomorrow.

I'm definitely thinking of starting a new round because I can't stick to Atkins faithfully right now. It's just too hard for me because of summer activities. At least with hcg I know I can get off a quick 10 pounds and then go back to Atkins. Oh the decisions. I may dose today and play it by how I feel.
__________________
1/5/14 GOAL #1 BACK TO ONEDERLAND 3/4/14 MADE IT
3/4/14 GOAL #2 194.6 (20 LBS EVICTED FOR 2014)
TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 08:24 AM   #1147
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,909
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Bitzy! Regarding the drops, I've found that it varies from person to person and your 'hunger' meter. When I first started the drops, I was taking it faithfully 10 drops 3 x day, but now I find that each round is different and so I have to adjust my drops accordingly. When I find myself getting more hungry, I decrease the drops to around 7-8, 3 x day. I'm not sure about your specific brand, I use Intermountain drops. As Julie said, this thread is a bit rogue as we've all done several rounds and know what works for us the best. We don't always follow Dr. Simeons protocol as written so just be aware of that, but you're more than welcome to stay here and join our lovely, supportive group.
Julie~ Hoping you have a wonderful day celebrating YOU!! Love your pic, you're so small and look great!! Your daughters are beautiful, what a nice family pic. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks! It was fun shopping, dressing up and going out all weekend! My girls are such loves .
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Well, I typed what I did yesterday but the night didn't end well food-wise. I ate to my emotions (had a troubling conversation with a dear friend that triggered some really bad emotions), and went to my old comfort method...sugary food. Plus with PMS, I feel bloated and the scale shows it. I'd done so well over the past week/weekend to just blow it all last night. It's like I had this mental battle in my mind, and the old me that goes straight to food won. Because of this, I'm probably going to have to add another week just to undo the damage. I've decided to be just be upfront and type out the numbers of where I'm at today, 187.4. I'm about 20 lbs up from where I'd stabilize the earlier part of last year.It seems since the pregnancy/miscarriage I've been battling staying in the 160's and my body has gotten more comfortable again in the 170's, although low 170's. This time, I was so close to getting back into the 170's....but again, that'll be my short term goal for now especially since I have to get through TOM this week.
Ah, you are human. We have ALL done that. But here's what I've learned...it's a good thing. You've got to have the ups and the downs to really live your life. Those cravings and temptations are going to always be there. This is not your lifestyle! You aren't continuing to eat that way. You're picking back up and getting back to "work". I suspect you'll get it back off in 3 days and this may even jumpstart some new losses for you. on what the scale says, versus where you were before. I get that. I was in the mid 140's last spring...I'm happy to be in the mid 150's now. I'm accepting the change, and thankful it's not even higher (which it was in March! ). You can do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Julie your picture is awesome!! your girls are gorgeous! You oldest is as tall as you are..

Shari, you hang in there girl! I know you will and I know you will succeed!

So much for checking in huh? My darn phone is a bust and I had to order a new one.. should be here this week. We just did too many things and they had so many plans that I really just want to do nothing the rest of the week and weekend! ..

Poor Mom, she loves seeing her girls, but she is so used to her own routine, she was just exhausted by Monday.. Today my far away sisters are heading home.. I know she will love having her very small space back. I have found with Mom now that Dad is gone, she loves company but in very small doses..

I weighed in yesterday, and gained 1 pound over the long weekend.. Not too bad.. I also kept my eating and drinking in check so that helped. This week I am going to eat to hunger, and just enjoy life.
Thank you! Yes, my oldest is actually taller than me and still growing, I was wearing flats in that pic (which I rarely do).
Glad you had a nice weekend! So, new phone? Sounds good! Where are the pictures? How did the shopping go? Was I right about the sizing? I want to see some pictures!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Good Morning Loves!!

Shari, one night of sabotage will not define you or your wonderful round!! You are human my dear. Pick yourself up. Dust yourself off and carry on! You'll get to where you need to be soon enough That's one thing we all seem to struggle with and that is that we all want to taste victory NOW! (I'm guilty of it)...We must be patient
Make today as clean as possible. You'll feel better tomorrow I promise...

Julie, Happy Belated Birthday doll face! Sounds like you had a WONDERFUL weekend. And pardon me but HOT DAMN you look good! Especially in that blue dress...Amazballs! You have such beautiful girls That's a great pic....Good luck with your correction day! (today or tomorrow?)

Deb, sounds like a successful and fun weekend with the sisters and mom! YAY!!!
1 lb over Meh...You'll rid of that with a clean Atkins style day

Bitsky This thread is "rogue" but feel free to stay with us if you like

everyone else...Hope the rest check in soon!

Me? I had a WONDERFUL weekend! DH and I enjoyed our anniversary, the cotillion, the day out with family! Couldn't of been better!! I have been keeping an eye on my weight. Friday was the anniversary and I ate ALOT of everything that the restaurant had to offer (Japanese). I didn't gain on Saturday. Saturday we grilled for my momma's bday. Sunday I weighed again. Didn't gain Sunday was the cotillion. Ate and DRANK alot! Couldn't weigh Monday morning cuz I was at a hotel. Stayed out by the area where we were at the cotillion and ate ALOT (burger, fries, etc). Came home really late last night and we were all starved so DH made grilled cheese sammies. Ate those too. Weighed in this morning at 203. ( I think 2.5 lbs above my lowest weight) LOL I should say, I dosed (with the homeopathic stuff) this weekend so I had every intention of "loading"....

So yes, I decided to go at this one more time using the hhcg. Today will be vlcd #1 and keeping fingers crossed that the homeopathic stuff works for me. I will keep an eye on my hunger and how I feel. If I feel bad (which I really never did last round using the real stuff) I will call it quits and wait until I get my needles and mixing stuff....Oh, I intend of continuing with the IFing during work. I will get my cals at dinner time (unless I am starved to the point I need something...Then chicken I will buy LOL).

Have lots of work to catch up on (being off one day and I am swamped?!?!?! ) Talk to you all in a bit

EDITED TO ADD THIS TO HELP (ME) TRACKING:
May 27 - VLCD #1 starts today. Weighed in at 203lbs (after a full weekend of "loading)
Aww , thanks! I feel good! Dh and my friend were very complimentary when I got dressed for dinner last night... That's a $12 dress from H&M! A little jewelry and tada! I'm really enjoying this time!
Were there any picture taken this weekend? Was there some talk of that? Yes, yes there was! Lets see them! Sounds like you had a lovely weekend! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you!! Nice way to celebrate! I hope the hhcg works well for you. You sound like you're in the zone and will make good choices. I wish you much luck!

I'm up to 156 this morning, but not a biggie. I so expected it and know it'll go back down. I think even w/o a CD it'll drop, but I feel like cleaning out and love my GY. It's also easy to do and we're heading to the water park. It'll be easy to throw in the cooler.

Have a great day all!!
__________________
Julie
Prov. 3:5-6 - "He shall direct (my) paths"
Daily updates in my journal. http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...s-journal.html
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 08:25 AM   #1148
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 170
Gallery: Bitsky
WOE: HCG VLCD
Start Date: May 26
thanks for the warm welcomes! I too go a little rogue so this might be the best place for me.

I'm on day 2 of loading, having a hard time getting food in because of lingering hangover from Saturday... hopefully that's all it is.

My last 2 rounds I ended up adjusting my drops to one or 2 lower each time, I'm guessing I'll have to do it this round as well. How soon can I make the assumption that's what I need to do? Like I said, I'm day 2 of loading and I've had a headache since yesterday supper time. Maybe it's because of the stuff I'm eating right now thought? I don't want to adjust anything too soon. Has anyone here had to adjust their drops pretty much right off the bat?

thanks
Bitsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 08:34 AM   #1149
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,284
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: Atkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Hi everyone!

Good Luck to all you P2'ers!!! I'm exhausted today - we got back last night and didn't even unpack yet. It was such a beautiful weekend. We had lots of sun, boating, fishing, tubing, corn-hole, etc. I want to go back!!! I did partake in some adult beverages every day but I was in bed early every night. I didn't overdo it! We had an awesome cornhole tournament with 10 teams, double elimination. It took 2 days and me and DH got second place - BOOOOO! We wanted to win it But, the kid on the team is 17 and plays it all the time with his buddies. He was a ringer! My eating was pretty good. I wasn't hungry hanging on the boat all day and playing. Most of my calories were probably in beer TOM is still lingering here. Hoping he's heading to Shari's house tomorrow.

I'm definitely thinking of starting a new round because I can't stick to Atkins faithfully right now. It's just too hard for me because of summer activities. At least with hcg I know I can get off a quick 10 pounds and then go back to Atkins. Oh the decisions. I may dose today and play it by how I feel.
Yay, sounds like you had a wonderful weekend..what fun!! I'm like you, I'd prefer to lose my weight via Atkins but I'm tired and frustrated with gaining and losing the same ole pounds over and over plus taking a long time to lose that. But it's such a mental thing as we all know... LOL @ TOM, according to my P Tracker, he's not due until 3 days from now...but since I can't avoid it, I'd take him over now from you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Thanks! It was fun shopping, dressing up and going out all weekend! My girls are such loves .

Ah, you are human. We have ALL done that. But here's what I've learned...it's a good thing. You've got to have the ups and the downs to really live your life. Those cravings and temptations are going to always be there. This is not your lifestyle! You aren't continuing to eat that way. You're picking back up and getting back to "work". I suspect you'll get it back off in 3 days and this may even jumpstart some new losses for you. on what the scale says, versus where you were before. I get that. I was in the mid 140's last spring...I'm happy to be in the mid 150's now. I'm accepting the change, and thankful it's not even higher (which it was in March! ). You can do it!

Aww , thanks! I feel good! Dh and my friend were very complimentary when I got dressed for dinner last night... That's a $12 dress from H&M! A little jewelry and tada! I'm really enjoying this time!
Were there any picture taken this weekend? Was there some talk of that? Yes, yes there was! Lets see them! Sounds like you had a lovely weekend! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you!! Nice way to celebrate! I hope the hhcg works well for you. You sound like you're in the zone and will make good choices. I wish you much luck!

I'm up to 156 this morning, but not a biggie. I so expected it and know it'll go back down. I think even w/o a CD it'll drop, but I feel like cleaning out and love my GY. It's also easy to do and we're heading to the water park. It'll be easy to throw in the cooler.

Have a great day all!!
Love, love, love that dress, and it looks really good on you too. Your hard work and dedication certainly shows and has paid off! Yup, that slight gain will go down very soon.
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 08:44 AM   #1150
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,652
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Just a quickie.. Julie we never did go shopping, no time. I will though, maybe this weekend. With my daughter out of the country it is hard to even think of shopping, she is the shopper in the family!!.. I will, I will!..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 11:44 AM   #1151
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,875
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Hi everyone!

Good Luck to all you P2'ers!!! I'm exhausted today - we got back last night and didn't even unpack yet. It was such a beautiful weekend. We had lots of sun, boating, fishing, tubing, corn-hole, etc. I want to go back!!! I did partake in some adult beverages every day but I was in bed early every night. I didn't overdo it! We had an awesome cornhole tournament with 10 teams, double elimination. It took 2 days and me and DH got second place - BOOOOO! We wanted to win it But, the kid on the team is 17 and plays it all the time with his buddies. He was a ringer! My eating was pretty good. I wasn't hungry hanging on the boat all day and playing. Most of my calories were probably in beer TOM is still lingering here. Hoping he's heading to Shari's house tomorrow.

I'm definitely thinking of starting a new round because I can't stick to Atkins faithfully right now. It's just too hard for me because of summer activities. At least with hcg I know I can get off a quick 10 pounds and then go back to Atkins. Oh the decisions. I may dose today and play it by how I feel.
Sounds like a wonderful fun filled weekend, Gracie!
Good luck in whatever you decide to do! (I know the feeling of not knowing what to do next...I live it all the time - I just want to desperately taste 190 so I dove in for it again! LOL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
I'm up to 156 this morning, but not a biggie. I so expected it and know it'll go back down. I think even w/o a CD it'll drop, but I feel like cleaning out and love my GY. It's also easy to do and we're heading to the water park. It'll be easy to throw in the cooler.

Have a great day all!!
I wish I had it in me to do a GY and I love the stuff. Just not enough to eat it all day

GOOD LUCK! You'll be back down in no time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitsky View Post
thanks for the warm welcomes! I too go a little rogue so this might be the best place for me.

I'm on day 2 of loading, having a hard time getting food in because of lingering hangover from Saturday... hopefully that's all it is.

My last 2 rounds I ended up adjusting my drops to one or 2 lower each time, I'm guessing I'll have to do it this round as well. How soon can I make the assumption that's what I need to do? Like I said, I'm day 2 of loading and I've had a headache since yesterday supper time. Maybe it's because of the stuff I'm eating right now thought? I don't want to adjust anything too soon. Has anyone here had to adjust their drops pretty much right off the bat?

thanks
YAY! So glad you're staying Post away!
I don't really know about adjusting the drops. Hopefully one of the other ladies can help! GOOD LUCK. ENJOY THE LOAD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Just a quickie.. Julie we never did go shopping, no time. I will though, maybe this weekend. With my daughter out of the country it is hard to even think of shopping, she is the shopper in the family!!.. I will, I will!..
I wish I lived closer to you! I would so shop with you. I have a secret talent. I dress people extremely well! I mean, I am the one everyone calls to go shopping and give advise. I just can not for the life of me dress myself! I am always told that I should do that for a living (personal stylist) but then I look down and see what I am wearing and think "who the hell would hire me looking like this! I can't put myself together well to save my life!"

GOOD LUCK WHEN YOU DO GO SHOPPING DEB!!!

So, not sure if the drops are actually working OR if it's a mind thing (or both) because I have felt ZERO hunger. (It's 1:42 PM and I have had nothing but my morning coffee and water). Hopefully the drops do help cuz I could keep this up til I get 190 *fingers crossed*

I think I am doing eggs for dinner (hard boiled) and a quest bar. Tried the brownie one and OMG!
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 12:24 PM   #1152
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Tommyswife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 4,958
Gallery: Tommyswife
Stats: 222.5/209.5/180 R1000 P2
WOE: Homeopathic HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Well, I typed what I did yesterday but the night didn't end well food-wise. I ate to my emotions (had a troubling conversation with a dear friend that triggered some really bad emotions), and went to my old comfort method...sugary food. Plus with PMS, I feel bloated and the scale shows it. I'd done so well over the past week/weekend to just blow it all last night. It's like I had this mental battle in my mind, and the old me that goes straight to food won. Because of this, I'm probably going to have to add another week just to undo the damage. I've decided to be just be upfront and type out the numbers of where I'm at today, 187.4. I'm about 20 lbs up from where I'd stabilize the earlier part of last year.It seems since the pregnancy/miscarriage I've been battling staying in the 160's and my body has gotten more comfortable again in the 170's, although low 170's. This time, I was so close to getting back into the 170's....but again, that'll be my short term goal for now especially since I have to get through TOM this week.
Shari, you've done it before and you'll do it again. I'm an emotional eater as well. Sugar is my drug of choice. Hey, it could be worse.....The 170's are so close, you'll get there.....
Tommyswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 12:26 PM   #1153
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Tommyswife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 4,958
Gallery: Tommyswife
Stats: 222.5/209.5/180 R1000 P2
WOE: Homeopathic HCG
Julieboolie, you look so young. Your babies are beautiful....
Tommyswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 12:28 PM   #1154
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,221
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Sounds like a wonderful fun filled weekend, Gracie!
Good luck in whatever you decide to do! (I know the feeling of not knowing what to do next...I live it all the time - I just want to desperately taste 190 so I dove in for it again! LOL)



I wish I had it in me to do a GY and I love the stuff. Just not enough to eat it all day

GOOD LUCK! You'll be back down in no time...

YAY! So glad you're staying Post away!
I don't really know about adjusting the drops. Hopefully one of the other ladies can help! GOOD LUCK. ENJOY THE LOAD!



I wish I lived closer to you! I would so shop with you. I have a secret talent. I dress people extremely well! I mean, I am the one everyone calls to go shopping and give advise. I just can not for the life of me dress myself! I am always told that I should do that for a living (personal stylist) but then I look down and see what I am wearing and think "who the hell would hire me looking like this! I can't put myself together well to save my life!"

GOOD LUCK WHEN YOU DO GO SHOPPING DEB!!!

So, not sure if the drops are actually working OR if it's a mind thing (or both) because I have felt ZERO hunger. (It's 1:42 PM and I have had nothing but my morning coffee and water). Hopefully the drops do help cuz I could keep this up til I get 190 *fingers crossed*

I think I am doing eggs for dinner (hard boiled) and a quest bar. Tried the brownie one and OMG!
Good luck Pati! That's awesome that you're not feeling any hunger. I'm gonna have to break the bank and get some Quest bars. You don't have any problems while eating P2 or low-carb with them? How many do you eat per day? The brownie thing is making me want some
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 12:31 PM   #1155
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,221
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Yay, sounds like you had a wonderful weekend..what fun!! I'm like you, I'd prefer to lose my weight via Atkins but I'm tired and frustrated with gaining and losing the same ole pounds over and over plus taking a long time to lose that. But it's such a mental thing as we all know... LOL @ TOM, according to my P Tracker, he's not due until 3 days from now...but since I can't avoid it, I'd take him over now from you.



Love, love, love that dress, and it looks really good on you too. Your hard work and dedication certainly shows and has paid off! Yup, that slight gain will go down very soon.
TOM is still lurking just a little here. He's getting ready though to pack his bags and head over to your place. He is such a player I love eating the Atkins way but I can't seem to drop anymore weight. I do believe I am losing inches though. I should've really measured before I started.


Deb ~ I shopping! I'm much better though shopping for others. It can take me hours to find things for myself.

Julie ~ You look awesome!!! Happy Belated Birthday
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 01:29 PM   #1156
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,875
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Good luck Pati! That's awesome that you're not feeling any hunger. I'm gonna have to break the bank and get some Quest bars. You don't have any problems while eating P2 or low-carb with them? How many do you eat per day? The brownie thing is making me want some
I just went to GNC and the owner fella was there. He said he'd give me a good price if I bought a box. I argued him telling him I wanted a variety pack. He said "Go for it"... He gave me 12 bars for $24 bucks flat! I'm glad I went down there when no one was in the store. Doubt he'd do the same if I had gone during a busy time like lunch hour!

Anyway, I only have one a day when I need/want it. Did it during the end of the so called round and I kept losing. Did it while on Atkins style (last 10 days or so) and it didn't make me gain at all. I love those things!!! I keep at no more than one a day and possibly every other day at most. THEY ARE SO ADDICTING AND SOOOOOO GOOD!!!!
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 01:32 PM   #1157
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,875
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
TOM is still lurking just a little here. He's getting ready though to pack his bags and head over to your place. He is such a player I love eating the Atkins way but I can't seem to drop anymore weight. I do believe I am losing inches though. I should've really measured before I started.


Deb ~ I shopping! I'm much better though shopping for others. It can take me hours to find things for myself.

Julie ~ You look awesome!!! Happy Belated Birthday
That's the thing about Atkins. You'll definitely see a change in the body but that damn scale will be hard to get to budge. Don't get me wrong, it will most definitely go down BUT AS SLOW AS MOLASSES!!!

Good luck. Let us know what you decide to do next
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 04:10 PM   #1158
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 170
Gallery: Bitsky
WOE: HCG VLCD
Start Date: May 26
Kale, it's not on my 'old' school list but does anyone eat it on the VLCD anyway? I bought some chard too... not too sure what to do with it, I'm not a fan of eating soggy lettuce so I don't want to steam or saute it. I'd be ok putting it into a soup but do I just blend it up raw or flash boil it first?

Last load day... tomorrow will be VLCD day 1. got some stuff for a few days. Hot sauce is OK right? lol why is it always so scary going into P2 even if you've done it before?? lol

thanks
Bitsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 09:49 PM   #1159
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,909
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Yay, sounds like you had a wonderful weekend..what fun!! I'm like you, I'd prefer to lose my weight via Atkins but I'm tired and frustrated with gaining and losing the same ole pounds over and over plus taking a long time to lose that. But it's such a mental thing as we all know... LOL @ TOM, according to my P Tracker, he's not due until 3 days from now...but since I can't avoid it, I'd take him over now from you.



Love, love, love that dress, and it looks really good on you too. Your hard work and dedication certainly shows and has paid off! Yup, that slight gain will go down very soon.
Thank you!! It does feel good to look in the mirror and kind of like what I see. Still got work to do, but progress . You're heading back down yourself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Just a quickie.. Julie we never did go shopping, no time. I will though, maybe this weekend. With my daughter out of the country it is hard to even think of shopping, she is the shopper in the family!!.. I will, I will!..
I am disappointed . I guess I can wait...but you will feel better in clothes that fit you! And, it's nice when others can see the progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Sounds like a wonderful fun filled weekend, Gracie!
Good luck in whatever you decide to do! (I know the feeling of not knowing what to do next...I live it all the time - I just want to desperately taste 190 so I dove in for it again! LOL)



I wish I had it in me to do a GY and I love the stuff. Just not enough to eat it all day

GOOD LUCK! You'll be back down in no time...

YAY! So glad you're staying Post away!
I don't really know about adjusting the drops. Hopefully one of the other ladies can help! GOOD LUCK. ENJOY THE LOAD!
I wish I lived closer to you! I would so shop with you. I have a secret talent. I dress people extremely well! I mean, I am the one everyone calls to go shopping and give advise. I just can not for the life of me dress myself! I am always told that I should do that for a living (personal stylist) but then I look down and see what I am wearing and think "who the hell would hire me looking like this! I can't put myself together well to save my life!"

GOOD LUCK WHEN YOU DO GO SHOPPING DEB!!!

So, not sure if the drops are actually working OR if it's a mind thing (or both) because I have felt ZERO hunger. (It's 1:42 PM and I have had nothing but my morning coffee and water). Hopefully the drops do help cuz I could keep this up til I get 190 *fingers crossed*

I think I am doing eggs for dinner (hard boiled) and a quest bar. Tried the brownie one and OMG!
So glad you're not hungry!! That's a great start! I love the quest bars. I do the same thing, one a day at the most. They're a treat! You ,got a good deal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyswife View Post
Julieboolie, you look so young. Your babies are beautiful....
Aw, thank you!! nice to see you! How are things with you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
TOM is still lurking just a little here. He's getting ready though to pack his bags and head over to your place. He is such a player I love eating the Atkins way but I can't seem to drop anymore weight. I do believe I am losing inches though. I should've really measured before I started.


Deb ~ I shopping! I'm much better though shopping for others. It can take me hours to find things for myself.

Julie ~ You look awesome!!! Happy Belated Birthday
Thanks!! feeling good . Inches rock! I'd take that over the scale any day! But I get the impatience with LC...hang in there!

Did well with my gy...even watched dh eat yummy mexican food! I am determined to stick this stabilization! Hope in back to window tomorrow! Ideally I'll be happy to maintain under 155 through July and then hope to lose 10-15 more lbs.
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 04:25 AM   #1160
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,284
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: Atkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyswife View Post
Shari, you've done it before and you'll do it again. I'm an emotional eater as well. Sugar is my drug of choice. Hey, it could be worse.....The 170's are so close, you'll get there.....
Hey lady!! How are you? Thanks for the support, I think it's PMS messing with my emotions. It seems since my conversation with my gf, I've been ruminating about an event that I shared with her that's been making me feel somewhat depressed. It'll pass though... Please post more often, love seeing your pretty face here and knowing how you're doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitsky View Post
Kale, it's not on my 'old' school list but does anyone eat it on the VLCD anyway? I bought some chard too... not too sure what to do with it, I'm not a fan of eating soggy lettuce so I don't want to steam or saute it. I'd be ok putting it into a soup but do I just blend it up raw or flash boil it first?

Last load day... tomorrow will be VLCD day 1. got some stuff for a few days. Hot sauce is OK right? lol why is it always so scary going into P2 even if you've done it before?? lol

thanks
Hey Bitsky, welcome to P2 with us! I use kale with no problems, but I add it to a shake called 'mean green' from a documentary called Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. I'd certainly use it otherwise too as it doesn't hinder losses. Wishing you the best in your process!

Quick post, gotta run to take kiddos to school, down 1 lb which I'll gladly take as I still feel bloated and my sleep pattern is all messed up... PMS includes insomnia for me. Ugh Gracie, I'll take the player now so we can have our roll in the hay and I can quickly pass him to someone else...any takers? Happy Hump Day!!
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 05:14 AM   #1161
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,652
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Well Julie, I did try on my younger sister's dress and it was a 10.. looked ok.. but I am built bottom heavy so I don't really know what size I would need in work pants.. I shall see!.. happy you did well on your GY DAY!...

Shari, congrats on the pound down girl!.. Just keep it up! the pounds have no chance when we do..

Pati hope your day went well and continued with no hunger! I am just not a shopper, hate it with a passion.. no patience. and when I don't have lots of money to spend, no fun.. Congrats on your SCORE at GNC!!! I still have not ordered any yet.. it is on my list to do!

Gracie, hope you are feeling better!!.. Darn TOM just is awful as we get older, it does weird things.. but then he leaves you forever...

Tommyswife, hope you come around more often!! Did you finish your round?

Bitsky, Shari is an expert on Kale!.. Welcome and hope you have a great round!

Not much happening with me in the last couple of days. weighing on Saturday.. have a wonderful hump day!
__________________
Finding my way one day at a time.
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 06:14 AM   #1162
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,875
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Happy Hump Day

Love the short work weeks...It's ALREADY Wednesday :joy:

Well I did good hunger wise yesterday and hoping for the best today as well. I didn't lose like one normally does (is there such a thing as "normal" on hcg? lol) especially being day #1 of vlcds BUT honestly, I'm good with that especially cuz my meal(s) weren't really "p2" . I had 1/4 lb of ground beef, rotel and laughing cow. This thing is one of my favs and I always forget about it I also had a quest bar. So not p2 at all but still lost

My tracking for this rogue p2 (goal 190 ) :
May 27 - VLCD #1 starts today. Weighed in at 203lbs (after a full weekend of "loading)
May 28 - VLCD #2 - 202 lbs

Hope you all have a wonderful day loves
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 06:18 AM   #1163
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,875
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Did well with my gy...even watched dh eat yummy mexican food! I am determined to stick this stabilization! Hope in back to window tomorrow! Ideally I'll be happy to maintain under 155 through July and then hope to lose 10-15 more lbs.
My goodness Juls~ you are a strong minded, goal oriented individual! I don't have it in me to watch others eat and not cheat!
Shoot, yesterday I had to go to the kitchen when DH was cooking dinner for the kids and I literally held my nose pinched tight and ran back to the room so I wouldn't cave!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Quick post, gotta run to take kiddos to school, down 1 lb which I'll gladly take as I still feel bloated and my sleep pattern is all messed up... PMS includes insomnia for me. Ugh Gracie, I'll take the player now so we can have our roll in the hay and I can quickly pass him to someone else...any takers? Happy Hump Day!!
Sorry about your PMS...Hopefully the jerk leaves soon
Congrats on the lb lost!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Well Julie, I did try on my younger sister's dress and it was a 10.. looked ok.. but I am built bottom heavy so I don't really know what size I would need in work pants.. I shall see!.. happy you did well on your GY DAY!...

Shari, congrats on the pound down girl!.. Just keep it up! the pounds have no chance when we do..

Pati hope your day went well and continued with no hunger! I am just not a shopper, hate it with a passion.. no patience. and when I don't have lots of money to spend, no fun.. Congrats on your SCORE at GNC!!! I still have not ordered any yet.. it is on my list to do!

Gracie, hope you are feeling better!!.. Darn TOM just is awful as we get older, it does weird things.. but then he leaves you forever...

Tommyswife, hope you come around more often!! Did you finish your round?

Bitsky, Shari is an expert on Kale!.. Welcome and hope you have a great round!

Not much happening with me in the last couple of days. weighing on Saturday.. have a wonderful hump day!
Enjoy your stabilization period!
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 07:07 AM   #1164
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 170
Gallery: Bitsky
WOE: HCG VLCD
Start Date: May 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post

Hey Bitsky, welcome to P2 with us! I use kale with no problems, but I add it to a shake called 'mean green' from a documentary called Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. I'd certainly use it otherwise too as it doesn't hinder losses. Wishing you the best in your process!
:
Thanks!! when you use Kale in shakes do you just throw it in raw or steam, boil it?

thanks
Bitsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 07:08 AM   #1165
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,875
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitsky View Post
Thanks!! when you use Kale in shakes do you just throw it in raw or steam, boil it?

thanks
In shakes you throw it in raw
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 07:33 AM   #1166
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,909
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Well Julie, I did try on my younger sister's dress and it was a 10.. looked ok.. but I am built bottom heavy so I don't really know what size I would need in work pants.. I shall see!.. happy you did well on your GY DAY!...

Shari, congrats on the pound down girl!.. Just keep it up! the pounds have no chance when we do..

Pati hope your day went well and continued with no hunger! I am just not a shopper, hate it with a passion.. no patience. and when I don't have lots of money to spend, no fun.. Congrats on your SCORE at GNC!!! I still have not ordered any yet.. it is on my list to do!

Gracie, hope you are feeling better!!.. Darn TOM just is awful as we get older, it does weird things.. but then he leaves you forever...

Tommyswife, hope you come around more often!! Did you finish your round?

Bitsky, Shari is an expert on Kale!.. Welcome and hope you have a great round!

Not much happening with me in the last couple of days. weighing on Saturday.. have a wonderful hump day!
Um...did you say a 10? And what size are those baggy things you are currently wearing? That's a start my friend!! I'll bet you look and feel great!! I'm telling you, if you go shopping and get some new smaller clothes you'll be amazed and delighted!! It's like having a beautifully wrapped present but never opening it! You're killing me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
My goodness Juls~ you are a strong minded, goal oriented individual! I don't have it in me to watch others eat and not cheat!
Shoot, yesterday I had to go to the kitchen when DH was cooking dinner for the kids and I literally held my nose pinched tight and ran back to the room so I wouldn't cave!!



Sorry about your PMS...Hopefully the jerk leaves soon
Congrats on the lb lost!

Enjoy your stabilization period!
I *can* be strong minded...when I'm in the zone. it's getting in and STAYING in the zone that's tricky . I've done it on P2 several times, but never on P3/4. That was a first, and tough, but dh has been so wonderful for my birthday and celebrating me, that I wanted to do something nice for him (he basically got his favorite meal for free using my bday coupon).
You're down a lb and on your way! If the hhcg works and you can hit your goal it'll make a wonderful summer!!

Bitsky-I'm sure kale would be fine . Good luck!

Shari-you're doing well, even despite the stupid hormones. Good! Hope this week continues well for you .

I'm doing fine. Down 2.5 from my GY, back to range, and 153.7 at 4:45am! I'd like to think it'd be lower a bit later. Had to take my friend to the airport early this morning. And, dh left our side gate open last night, so I was chasing 2 of our dogs around the neighborhood at 5am! . I'm a bit sleepy, but looking forward to another good day. I'm so pleased with this round! I'm in P4 (day 4) and happy and satisfied
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 07:35 AM   #1167
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,909
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Thanks Gracie! Try the double chocolate quest bars... Leave them in the sun (I leave them in my car) and the choc chips melt- !!
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 07:45 AM   #1168
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,221
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Hi peeps! I'm back on track today and eating LC. I may experiment though with drops and LC eating staying around 800 cals. I just like how the hhcg makes me not hungry. I'll let y'all know!

Last night was Ricky's athletic banquet. He was recognized for football, track & field, and basketball. He lettered in track & field. He was 2 quarters short for football. But, being a freshman QB that was pretty good! We were very proud. Right now he's in baseball but through a travel league in our town. He may join the high school baseball team next year but he'd have to give up track.

Here's a pic of him and his girlfriend from last night - sorry, it's a little blurry!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg aaa.jpg (16.9 KB, 11 views)
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 07:51 AM   #1169
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,875
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Julie, you sure rocked this round! BEGINNING TO END! SO PROUD OF YOU!

Gracie, your pic. YAY for your DS!

Let us know what you decide to do...dosing and atkins? I would love to see the results! I bet you'll kick arse
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 10:48 AM   #1170
Major LCF Poster!
 
shebasmudder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 1,591
Gallery: shebasmudder
Stats: 230/207/160
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: 1/15/14
Hi, ladies !

Glad to see most of you are enjoying yourselves ! Somehow I broke my stall and lost 3 more pounds. I have been struggling with my bg#s but I have other stressors happening right now and it's hard to focus with these horrific peri-menopause symptoms. I'm going to the gynecologist on Friday so I expect her to help me get my hormones level, like asap.
shebasmudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:10 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.