Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2014, 07:53 AM   #1111
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Pati ~ How was zumba? I have a gym membership that offers zumba classes but I'm so intimidated. Is it hard?
Don't be! Try it....It take some coordination but once you get it, you will have loads of fun!!

Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2014, 08:00 AM   #1112
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Good Morning!

Shari - You are losing well! Hopefully your hunger is at bay today and you can enjoy your p2/losing phase. KUTGW HONEY!!!

Deb - Ohhhhh it's your annual sister/mom weekend!!! HOW FUN!!! ENJOY!!!

Gracie - Have fun at the lake this weekend. Do you guys own a boat or lake house? That has always been my dream to be able to say "We're going to the lake over the weekend" I can say that since I live about 10 minutes from Lake Michigan but it ain't the same

I am at 202 this morning. (I think that was my last weight with my last dose ) I'm not concerned. Did Zumba last night. So fun. My fitbit tells me I burned approximately 2000 calories last night at the gym. I don't believe it! :P LOL
Tomorrow is my DH and my anniversary (been with the fella for 23 years and married 11 years tomorrow). Taking the day off and going to our favorite japanese restaurant. YEP I'M CHEATING!! Thinking of loading but not sure? I am actually not sure how to approach the whole weekend? Who knows. I will wing it.....Tomorrow's meal will 100% be carb loaded (can't say no to the fabulous fried rice..NOM NOM).
If I decide to go back into p2 next week, I will most likely be doing it with the homeopathic stuff so we shall see (I don't have needles).
Saturday we are grilling for my mom's bday and sunday we have a cotillion. We decided to stay in St. Charles and make it a weekend thing and enjoying Memorial Day down there....Should be fun.

Well, I've yapped enough....Hope you are well and have a fun filled Memorial Day weekend! LOVE YOU ALL!
Your weekend sounds AMAZEBALLS Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby! I wouldn't even worry a little bit over that cheat, well worth it!!! We own a trailer and a pontoon boat at Deep Creek Lake, MD. I grew up going there because my Grandpap and Aunt had a trailer. It's seriously beautiful there. Unfortunately it has gotten so developed that you can't get a lakefront house for under a million dollars. Friends of ours have our boat this week because they rented a huge lakefront home. My DD Gracie has been there all week and Ricky came home for school on Wednesday because he had testing. We are heading back down tomorrow. Can't wait!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg get-attachment (2).jpg (36.8 KB, 12 views)
1/5/14 GOAL #1 BACK TO ONEDERLAND 3/4/14 MADE IT
3/4/14 GOAL #2 194.6 (20 LBS EVICTED FOR 2014)
TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME
Old 05-22-2014, 08:01 AM   #1113

Quote:
Don't be! Try it....It take some coordination but once you get it, you will have loads of fun!!
Ok, I promise I'm going to try it!!!!
Old 05-22-2014, 08:08 AM   #1114

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Good morning! TOM is still lurking, no real appearance yet. I had one teensy spot yesterday so who knows I just don't want to have it bad over the weekend. I get so tired and cranky

I think the pollen or something is high here today. My DD Erin was sneezing and I keep coughing up crap It has actually been better for about 7-10 days. Something new must be blooming.

Still haven't weighed and with TOM nearly here it's probably not a good idea. I keep trying to do a good fast day but it ends with some kind of chocolate I crave chocolate so bad with TOM.

Shari ~ Great job on the pound! You are brave going to a movie theater on P2. That popcorn is just too much for me to handle!!!

Julie ~ You're rocking P3. I'm wondering if the RX has something to do with the better stabilization.

Deb ~ I remember you saying your sons were really tall. We are hoping for 6'-3" or 4". But I'm 5'-7" and DH is 6'-2" so we're in reality thinking he may get to 6'-2".

Pati ~ How was zumba? I have a gym membership that offers zumba classes but I'm so intimidated. Is it hard?
That is what we thought too Gracie! I am 5'8" and their Dad is 6'. No idea where they got their height! Nobody in our family going way back is tall..

Quote:
Good Morning!

Shari - You are losing well! Hopefully your hunger is at bay today and you can enjoy your p2/losing phase. KUTGW HONEY!!!

Deb - Ohhhhh it's your annual sister/mom weekend!!! HOW FUN!!! ENJOY!!!

Gracie - Have fun at the lake this weekend. Do you guys own a boat or lake house? That has always been my dream to be able to say "We're going to the lake over the weekend" I can say that since I live about 10 minutes from Lake Michigan but it ain't the same

I am at 202 this morning. (I think that was my last weight with my last dose ) I'm not concerned. Did Zumba last night. So fun. My fitbit tells me I burned approximately 2000 calories last night at the gym. I don't believe it! :P LOL
Tomorrow is my DH and my anniversary (been with the fella for 22 years and married 11 years tomorrow). Taking the day off and going to our favorite japanese restaurant. YEP I'M CHEATING!! Thinking of loading but not sure? I am actually not sure how to approach the whole weekend? Who knows. I will wing it.....Tomorrow's meal will 100% be carb loaded (can't say no to the fabulous fried rice..NOM NOM).
If I decide to go back into p2 next week, I will most likely be doing it with the homeopathic stuff so we shall see (I don't have needles).
Saturday we are grilling for my mom's bday and sunday we have a cotillion. We decided to stay in St. Charles and make it a weekend thing and enjoying Memorial Day down there....Should be fun.

Well, I've yapped enough....Hope you are well and have a fun filled Memorial Day weekend! LOVE YOU ALL!
OH CONGRATS PATI AND HUBBY!!! You just enjoy yourselves and don't worry about it! You will do fine jumping right back in or whatever you choose to do! Have a great weekend!

Quote:
Your weekend sounds AMAZEBALLS Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby! I wouldn't even worry a little bit over that cheat, well worth it!!! We own a trailer and a pontoon boat at Deep Creek Lake, MD. I grew up going there because my Grandpap and Aunt had a trailer. It's seriously beautiful there. Unfortunately it has gotten so developed that you can't get a lakefront house for under a million dollars. Friends of ours have our boat this week because they rented a huge lakefront home. My DD Gracie has been there all week and Ricky came home for school on Wednesday because he had testing. We are heading back down tomorrow. Can't wait!
WOW nice boat!! So just go ahead and get you a million dollar house! No biggee... Enjoy your weekend and hope you don't get too cranky!..
Old 05-22-2014, 08:21 AM   #1115
Big Yapper!!!!

Indeed, nice boat!

When I get skinny, I'm inviting myself to your pontoon for a weekend (just like I told Deb I'm inviting myself to her swimming pool
Old 05-22-2014, 08:24 AM   #1116

Quote:
Indeed, nice boat!

When I get skinny, I'm inviting myself to your pontoon for a weekend (just like I told Deb I'm inviting myself to her swimming pool
YAY... love it!..
Old 05-22-2014, 08:28 AM   #1117
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/25%BF/20%BF Size 26/6-8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Hi ladies!!

Shari-nice loss! Hope the hungries subside! That's a rough patch. I usually smuggle in some water too you're doing great! And winks about the pic, that was Oct. and I'm actually lighter now! That was antelope canyon-absolutely beautiful!!

Deb-what a fun weekend. You do it every year? I like it! Have a great time!!

Pati-happy anniversary!! sounds like you'll have a great weekend!! Don't sweat the scale. Enjoy yourself and figure out your next move next week. Glad you did so well at the gym... 2000? I'm not sure I'd trust it either. But you know zumba is a good workout! I don't trust my new scale and it's silly body fat %... I wanted that measurement, but somehow I can go from almost 40% to 23.4% in 1 day! don't I wish!!

Gracie-what a nice setup, and sweet it has a history for you too! We used to go "down the shore" to ocean city NJ. My parents had a hotel there growing up and I spent all my summers there when I was little. They lost it when I was 8, which was a big bummer! I miss it. Have a wonderful weekend!!

I'm up a bit today, but I'm thinking it could be the exercise. Or normal fluctuations? I was hoping clean eating would drop me lower heading into the weekend, but alas, nope. I'm just gonna keep it clean and enjoy myself (within reason, no eating with a vengeance, food will be there later too!).

Fun weekend ahead here. visiting my brother and his family friday night, then Saturday going to a farewell pool party for dd's bestie , then likely a movie. Gonna have some of my favorite wine on Sunday afternoon while we go paint canvases (me and 3 couples, my AZ besties) then out to dinner at a well reviewed local steakhouse. Should be a wonderful celebration on Sunday!! Monday, which is my 45th birthday, is family day and my good friend is here with us for the weekend too, so we will eat out all day (lots of freebies!) and probably do some shopping or swimming somewhere. Tuesday we're going to the water park (bought season passes for the girls and I) so we're planning to start off summer! I suspect I will also be enjoying a gycd that day .

I'm really looking forward to the weekend!! I'm so glad I did this last round and glad I came back after the PI. I'm so much more comfortable in my clothes and skin!
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...l#post17065682
Old 05-22-2014, 08:57 AM   #1118

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Hi ladies!!

Shari-nice loss! Hope the hungries subside! That's a rough patch. I usually smuggle in some water too you're doing great! And winks about the pic, that was Oct. and I'm actually lighter now! That was antelope canyon-absolutely beautiful!!

Pati-happy anniversary!! sounds like you'll have a great weekend!! Don't sweat the scale. Enjoy yourself and figure out your next move next week. Glad you did so well at the gym... 2000? I'm not sure I'd trust it either. But you know zumba is a good workout! I don't trust my new scale and it's silly body fat %... I wanted that measurement, but somehow I can go from almost 40% to 23.4% in 1 day! don't I wish!!

Gracie-what a nice setup, and sweet it has a history for you too! We used to go "down the shore" to ocean city NJ. My parents had a hotel there growing up and I spent all my summers there when I was little. They lost it when I was 8, which was a big bummer! I miss it. Have a wonderful weekend!!

I'm up a bit today, but I'm thinking it could be the exercise. Or normal fluctuations? I was hoping clean eating would drop me lower heading into the weekend, but alas, nope. I'm just gonna keep it clean and enjoy myself (within reason, no eating with a vengeance, food will be there later too!).

Fun weekend ahead here. visiting my brother and his family friday night, then Saturday going to a farewell pool party for dd's bestie , then likely a movie. Gonna have some of my favorite wine on Sunday afternoon while we go paint canvases (me and 3 couples, my AZ besties) then out to dinner at a well reviewed local steakhouse. Should be a wonderful celebration on Sunday!! Monday, which is my 45th birthday, is family day and my good friend is here with us for the weekend too, so we will eat out all day (lots of freebies!) and probably do some shopping or swimming somewhere. Tuesday we're going to the water park (bought season passes for the girls and I) so we're planning to start off summer! I suspect I will also be enjoying a gycd that day .

I'm really looking forward to the weekend!! I'm so glad I did this last round and glad I came back after the PI. I'm so much more comfortable in my clothes and skin!
Wow Julie you a very nice weekend planned out!!... ENJOY!! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Monday!!

Yes, my 4 sisters and I always get together once a year, since 2 of my sisters live far away.. We always have a blast! Can't wait too!.. this year we include Mom but some years we go to other cities and explore. We did go to AZ one year and climbed the mountains! I was at my heaviest then, and boy was that HARD!..
Old 05-22-2014, 10:53 AM   #1119

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
Quote:
Hi ladies!!

Wow! Then you're really a skinny-minnie now!! NiCE!! So happy for you, that's the best feeling and makes the P2 sacrifice worth it. Enjoy your bday weekend, even better that it includes loved ones.

Pati~Happy Anniversary!! Yup, enjoy your time with hubby tomorrow and just go with how you feel about making it a load or not. It's so mental, that's the best gauge. Love you too!

Gracie~Hate it when TOM does that...it was like that before my cruise and I was like but it came and went in a flash...hopefully the same for you so the worst days or over quick! Love your getaway vacation home/area. The water is so tranquilizing and seems to know how to take any stress away, the drinks/food and good friends are side bonuses!

Deb~can understand why you're swamped at work, hopefully the weekend will make up for the added stress. Wonderful times coming up this weekend with sisters and mom..how nice!
Old 05-22-2014, 10:55 AM   #1120

Quote:
Indeed, nice boat!

Man, that would be nice....if one day we could all meet.
Old 05-22-2014, 10:57 AM   #1121

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Man, that would be nice....if one day we could all meet.
Would love that!!.
Old 05-22-2014, 10:59 AM   #1122

Quote:
Indeed, nice boat!

Come on over!!! Where do you live again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
That is what we thought too Gracie! I am 5'8" and their Dad is 6'. No idea where they got their height! Nobody in our family going way back is tall..

WOW nice boat!! So just go ahead and get you a million dollar house! No biggee... Enjoy your weekend and hope you don't get too cranky!..
Yeah, I should just bite the bullet and buy one Have fun with your sisters!!!

Quote:
Hi ladies!!

Your weekend sounds like fun! Very busy You had a great round!

Quote:
Wow! Then you're really a skinny-minnie now!! NiCE!! So happy for you, that's the best feeling and makes the P2 sacrifice worth it. Enjoy your bday weekend, even better that it includes loved ones.

Gracie~Hate it when TOM does that...it was like that before my cruise and I was like but it came and went in a flash...hopefully the same for you so the worst days or over quick! Love your getaway vacation home/area. The water is so tranquilizing and seems to know how to take any stress away, the drinks/food and good friends are side bonuses!

Deb~can understand why you're swamped at work, hopefully the weekend will make up for the added stress. Wonderful times coming up this weekend with sisters and mom..how nice!
Well, you know where TOM goes after he leaves me He's a big player... me then you, then me, then you....
Old 05-23-2014, 05:56 AM   #1123

LOL Gracie, yeah but lately he's been a hit-it-n-quit-it! I'll even bargain for a one-nighter Funny, you've become my TOM radar too. Have fun this weekend!

I know everyone will be busy over the holiday weekend, wishing all safe travels.

I'll probably be posting here anyway just to keep the momentum up with coming here daily and posting. Plus no one in my personal life wants to hear these specific details daily LOL. G is quiet for now as he has expressed in the past his opinion, that I use patience and do it via low carb or calorie counting, however he understands that I need to do this my way and ultimately I need to feel better about myself. He's supportive, but hasn't given his opinion again right now...smart man

So far, it's been good. Yesterday was better as I didn't feel hungry but definitely have that empty feeling. Down 2.6 lbs. 8.2 lbs in 5 days...love first week losses!

Last edited by shari; 05-23-2014 at 05:58 AM..
Old 05-23-2014, 07:55 AM   #1124

Quote:
LOL Gracie, yeah but lately he's been a hit-it-n-quit-it! I'll even bargain for a one-nighter Funny, you've become my TOM radar too. Have fun this weekend!

I know everyone will be busy over the holiday weekend, wishing all safe travels.

I'll probably be posting here anyway just to keep the momentum up with coming here daily and posting. Plus no one in my personal life wants to hear these specific details daily LOL. G is quiet for now as he has expressed in the past his opinion, that I use patience and do it via low carb or calorie counting, however he understands that I need to do this my way and ultimately I need to feel better about myself. He's supportive, but hasn't given his opinion again right now...smart man

So far, it's been good. Yesterday was better as I didn't feel hungry but definitely have that empty feeling. Down 2.6 lbs. 8.2 lbs in 5 days...love first week losses!
Wonderful Shari!! Great losses!! I hope you do keep posting, I will try to, but no internet at Mom's so I have my old phone, but I'll try..

Have a great weekend all!!!
Old 05-23-2014, 08:36 AM   #1125
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

Oh man, I can totally relate! My dh doesn't like when I do rounds as I don't want to eat out as much! But, this last time he paid more attention to what I was doing, and because I actually felt so well, he wants to do a round with me! he won't be able to actually eat that little, but I'm flattered e wants to try!! Big progress, and shocking! great losses!, you must be feeling good! I'll check in I'm sure, so you won't be alone . So happy you're posting more though! you can do it!!
I'm far from skinny! But, I am slimmer than I've been in months which is so nice! I felt so stuck for the 5 months before this round, trying everything only to gain or stay the same. very discouraged! But, after I humbled myself and gave hcg another go, I am quite pleased. Now, to stick it this time!!

Ok, so, we'll have to plan a get together! What about a reward cruise when we all hit goal? I'd love that!! Would that be fun?

Deb-hard to picture posting online from a regular phone... you love us that much? enjoy your time with your sisters and mom!! I love that tradition and know you'll have fun! I always wanted a sister...which is why I was so happy to have girls. They tend to stay closer than brothers do. Enjoy it!

Gracie-have a blast on the water!! Hope you get good weather! Nice setup with friends-always more fun shared with good friend!!

I'm doing well, odd day of eating. Ran errands all morning-car cleaned, emissions tested, shoping done, gas tank filled...had bacon and eggs at 11:00! Then some ham and cheese roll ups later for lunch, and only hungry for a few bites of dinner-chicken Alfredo. I had some cocoa dusted almonds, and 2 squares of sf chocolate, and a nectarine thrown in there too! Then at volleyball I was hungry so I had my quest bar. And then, we all went out for gelato. I had a small, but full sugar version, at 9:00!! and? I'm back down to 153.4 today-where I seem to have settled this round. I'll take it! I've been trying to eat intuitively, but it's certainly not an exact science!

Encouraged going in to the weekend !! Hope you're all doing well!!
Old 05-23-2014, 08:39 AM   #1126

Quote:
Hi ladies!!

hey Julie, did you get this as a deal through LivingSocial? A group I call the 'moms' and I are purchasing this coupon today through them, in which you get 2 glasses of wine and paint canvases. I remembered just now that you mentioned plans to do this this weekend...just curious

Thanks Deb!
Old 05-23-2014, 08:47 AM   #1127

We posted at the same time, Julie. Nice that you'll be able to post too so I'm not all by my lonesome Wow, that's fantastic that you're eating well and still losing/maintaining...it is very encouraging!! That's what I hope G see too, that it works and maybe he'll be up for doing a round with me in the future...however he loses so fast like most men, so I already know he would eat a lot more than me and lose double. We've done fasts before together and that type of support alone would be a tremendous help for me here. I think it's wonderful that hubby is interested in doing it with you!!

I agree Deb, you are a trouper to try to check in from your phone.
Old 05-23-2014, 09:01 AM   #1128
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
hey Julie, did you get this as a deal through LivingSocial? A group I call the 'moms' and I are purchasing this coupon today through them, in which you get 2 glasses of wine and paint canvases. I remembered just now that you mentioned plans to do this this weekend...just curious

Thanks Deb!
We didn't, but I saw it. There wasn't a slot available at the time we wanted to do it. They also have you only paint a pre-selected painting, and I wanted everyone out choose their own. It would be a fun night I'm sure! We're doing a BYOB one near home. And because we wanted it Sunday afternoon, our options were limited. I've done them before and love it! Fun, relaxing and rewarding! . Definitely do it!
at my dh. He's not into sacrifice and the thought of him actually doing an hcg round is quite comical! But, the truth that he recognized and supported my success is sweet . He's got a little tire around the middle, but has been able to maintain his weight despite crazy eating! He lost about 85lbs on Atkins with me years ago. He's got a fast metabolism and the medication he takes seems to help him keep his weight off. If he just dropped the nightly bowl of cereal and hit the gym a few times a week he'd be where he wants to be .

We'll be here, checking in and keeping things in control. Well, maybe not completely in control, but reigning It back in quickly .
Old 05-23-2014, 09:49 AM   #1129

Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone!!!

Enjoy your families and friends! Everyone stay safe and see ya Tuesday
Old 05-24-2014, 06:36 AM   #1130

Ok, that's good to know Julie. This will be my first time doing this...I'm far from artistic but with a couple glasses of wine, it'll be interesting to see what I come up with LOL. We all just purchased it yesterday, trying to decide on a date that works for all of us now. Funny about hubby,yup all they have to do is cut back on one or two things and they drop weight like we do on (h)hcg

thanks Gracie, you too!

Down 0.6 oz, so close to 10 lbs lost. I can tell in my clothes a bit, but I still have a ways to go before I'll feel more comfortable. I'd feel more like my old self with another 10 lbs gone, but realistically 15 lbs/round is good so hoping for at that.
Old 05-24-2014, 06:53 PM   #1131
Big Yapper!!!!

Shari-that's a great first week!! Wtg!! Enjoy . You're doing so well! You'll love the painting!

Down a lb today to right below LDW! Woohoo! After tortilla chips, wine and enchilada! I'll take it. I know it won't last, but was sure nice to see .

Got a spray tan today! I'm def looking tan...a tad orange on my toes and hands, but I like it!! Have a good one. Off to dine and shop!
Old 05-25-2014, 06:11 AM   #1132

Wow Julie, that's incredible!! Looks like you're stabilizing just as promised by Dr. Simeons! Enjoy your weekend.

Yesterday, not the best eating....G asked me to make bread pudding, I did very well with not taste-testing it while making it, but last night I had a teaspoon (or 2 ) when I took it out of the oven (if I can say so, it was very good ). Instead of beating myself up, I praised myself on not eating more like I'd normally do and wanted to LOL. Anyway, scale is up the .6 oz I lost yesterday. I'm going to really try to do my best today, I made a pot roast so I'll nimble off of that today.
Old 05-25-2014, 09:20 AM   #1133
Big Yapper!!!!

Shari-I'd call that a success!! Sounds delicious!! Be strong!

I overate yesterday, and still feel full today!! It wasn't so much bad choices, but too much volume. Scale up today, as expected, barely in my window. No real chance at a CD today...painting canvases at 4:00 with wine and cheese, and then delicious steak house dinner-with dessert too. Toyed with fasting until 4:00...but then realized adding wine to fasting may make for a disastrous night! planning to keep it light though, and enjoy some cheese before my wine . I will not CD tomorrow either, as it's my real birthday complete with all my once a year treats! Hopefully, if I correct Tuesday there will be minimal lasting damages .

On the NSV front, I did some quick shopping at H&M last night and had to buy size smalls!! The mediums were too big?! now THAT'S a present!! Cute outfits, great deals and small sizes!! Woohoo!!
Old 05-26-2014, 05:15 PM   #1134

OMG Julie, that's wonderful NSV!!! I love, love H & M, I bet the top is super cute! Another reason hcg is one of the best plans...I've done low carb and reached certain scale numbers, but with hcg I could wear smaller sizes at those same numbers. Sounds like you're having a ball this weekend! I wish you a great birthday celebration tomorrow, and no worries...if any 'damage' occur, you know what to do

Didn't weigh today as the boys stayed over their dad's last night after going to the movies, so I spent the night at G's. I'll see what the scale says tomorrow...can't believe it's been a week already.
Old 05-26-2014, 09:05 PM   #1135
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Bitsky
WOE: HCG VLCD
Start Date: May 26
back again

hello, I'm back for another round. This will be my 3rd time, I didn't put a good effort into round 2 last year so I want to make this one work like the first time. I gained back what I lost in round 1 but I know that's because I just started eating unhealthy again. I really lost control with the being able to eat high fat stuff (cream in my coffee, lots of butter and bacon whenever) I was just so amazed I could eat all of that and I was maintaining my weight and size; I was warned though that if I started eating sugars and starches WHILE eating those good fats I would gain. I didn't listen, I just kept living like it was magic and the weight came back.

I was looking for the P2 thread but I'm not having luck finding it, I did find this thread however and I recognize Julie so far! I started my first load day today, not feeling too good in the tummy but I'm trying to get fats in because that is something I neglected in round 2 also.

I went with a different brand of drops this time, there's no alcohol in these ones but all the hcg #'s are on there. I'm nervous about trying something new when it's this important. I'm sure I will know asap if they are not working?? In the past I've had to adjust the # of drops to a lower dose each time because I was getting bad headaches and hungry, after adjusting I felt better. Since this is a new brand I'll have to follow the bottle instructions and if I'm feeling those symptoms again I'll adjust it. Only thing is, the bottle says to keep the # of drops the same but take fewer more times a day; this isn't what I was told by a very respected source, she said to decrease the drops per day.

What's the census here on that?

thanks in advance for reading and replying.
Old 05-26-2014, 11:20 PM   #1136
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
OMG Julie, that's wonderful NSV!!! I love, love H & M, I bet the top is super cute! Another reason hcg is one of the best plans...I've done low carb and reached certain scale numbers, but with hcg I could wear smaller sizes at those same numbers. Sounds like you're having a ball this weekend! I wish you a great birthday celebration tomorrow, and no worries...if any 'damage' occur, you know what to do

Didn't weigh today as the boys stayed over their dad's last night after going to the movies, so I spent the night at G's. I'll see what the scale says tomorrow...can't believe it's been a week already.
It is a great victory! As cute clothes to boot! Fn, fun weeken here!! Hope you're down a bunch tomorrow! Good for you staying on plan through a holiday weekend .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitsky View Post
hello, I'm back for another round. This will be my 3rd time, I didn't put a good effort into round 2 last year so I want to make this one work like the first time. I gained back what I lost in round 1 but I know that's because I just started eating unhealthy again. I really lost control with the being able to eat high fat stuff (cream in my coffee, lots of butter and bacon whenever) I was just so amazed I could eat all of that and I was maintaining my weight and size; I was warned though that if I started eating sugars and starches WHILE eating those good fats I would gain. I didn't listen, I just kept living like it was magic and the weight came back.

I was looking for the P2 thread but I'm not having luck finding it, I did find this thread however and I recognize Julie so far! I started my first load day today, not feeling too good in the tummy but I'm trying to get fats in because that is something I neglected in round 2 also.

I went with a different brand of drops this time, there's no alcohol in these ones but all the hcg #'s are on there. I'm nervous about trying something new when it's this important. I'm sure I will know asap if they are not working?? In the past I've had to adjust the # of drops to a lower dose each time because I was getting bad headaches and hungry, after adjusting I felt better. Since this is a new brand I'll have to follow the bottle instructions and if I'm feeling those symptoms again I'll adjust it. Only thing is, the bottle says to keep the # of drops the same but take fewer more times a day; this isn't what I was told by a very respected source, she said to decrease the drops per day.

What's the census here on that?

thanks in advance for reading and replying.
Hi there! Nice to see you! I just finished a "do over" round so I get it! I have accepted that hcg is the only way my body will lose weight these days. It is certainly not the easiest weight loss method, but it works!! I'm figuring out stabilization and maintenance now, but have had a nice indulgent weekend I did Rx this last time, so I'm not sure what the current take on hhcg dosing is...but, you've got enough experience and wisdom to adjust your dose if you know it's not working right. I'm not sure about the more often? That's tricky with the no drinking before and after, etc. 3x a day is what I've always heard. sorry! Wish I could help.
This thread is a rogue one, which is why we're not in the main hcg page, and you're very welcome to stay here and post with us. But here is a link to the main hcg thread if you're interested in it : http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/hc...p2-thread.html
Good luck on your round!! You got this!

I've had an amazing weekend!! Wonderful time painting and dining with great friends yesterday, great food and shopping with my family and good friend who's in town visiting me today! Lots of dining and indulging, but not totally insane. Definitely got full more than I wanted to, but tried to eat intuitively! I'm planning a gycd tomorrow, even though we're going to a water park. I'll hit the store in the morning and pack sandwiches for the girls and GY for me! gotta nip it in the bud! Hoping 1 day will be enough. We'll see. I regret nothing. Had a fabulous time!
Here's a but pic of my and my dd's from tonight
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (63.8 KB, 15 views)
Old 05-27-2014, 04:12 AM   #1137

Bitzy! Regarding the drops, I've found that it varies from person to person and your 'hunger' meter. When I first started the drops, I was taking it faithfully 10 drops 3 x day, but now I find that each round is different and so I have to adjust my drops accordingly. When I find myself getting more hungry, I decrease the drops to around 7-8, 3 x day. I'm not sure about your specific brand, I use Intermountain drops. As Julie said, this thread is a bit rogue as we've all done several rounds and know what works for us the best. We don't always follow Dr. Simeons protocol as written so just be aware of that, but you're more than welcome to stay here and join our lovely, supportive group.

Julie~ Hoping you have a wonderful day celebrating YOU!! Love your pic, you're so small and look great!! Your daughters are beautiful, what a nice family pic. Thanks for sharing!
Old 05-27-2014, 04:56 AM   #1138

Well, I typed what I did yesterday but the night didn't end well food-wise. I ate to my emotions (had a troubling conversation with a dear friend that triggered some really bad emotions), and went to my old comfort method...sugary food. Plus with PMS, I feel bloated and the scale shows it. I'd done so well over the past week/weekend to just blow it all last night. It's like I had this mental battle in my mind, and the old me that goes straight to food won. Because of this, I'm probably going to have to add another week just to undo the damage. I've decided to be just be upfront and type out the numbers of where I'm at today, 187.4. I'm about 20 lbs up from where I'd stabilize the earlier part of last year.It seems since the pregnancy/miscarriage I've been battling staying in the 160's and my body has gotten more comfortable again in the 170's, although low 170's. This time, I was so close to getting back into the 170's....but again, that'll be my short term goal for now especially since I have to get through TOM this week.
Old 05-27-2014, 05:49 AM   #1139

Julie your picture is awesome!! your girls are gorgeous! You oldest is as tall as you are..

Shari, you hang in there girl! I know you will and I know you will succeed!

So much for checking in huh? My darn phone is a bust and I had to order a new one.. should be here this week. We just did too many things and they had so many plans that I really just want to do nothing the rest of the week and weekend! ..

Poor Mom, she loves seeing her girls, but she is so used to her own routine, she was just exhausted by Monday.. Today my far away sisters are heading home.. I know she will love having her very small space back. I have found with Mom now that Dad is gone, she loves company but in very small doses..

I weighed in yesterday, and gained 1 pound over the long weekend.. Not too bad.. I also kept my eating and drinking in check so that helped. This week I am going to eat to hunger, and just enjoy life.
Old 05-27-2014, 07:35 AM   #1140
Big Yapper!!!!

Good Morning Loves!!

Shari, one night of sabotage will not define you or your wonderful round!! You are human my dear. Pick yourself up. Dust yourself off and carry on! You'll get to where you need to be soon enough That's one thing we all seem to struggle with and that is that we all want to taste victory NOW! (I'm guilty of it)...We must be patient
Make today as clean as possible. You'll feel better tomorrow I promise...

Julie, Happy Belated Birthday doll face! Sounds like you had a WONDERFUL weekend. And pardon me but HOT DAMN you look good! Especially in that blue dress...Amazballs! You have such beautiful girls That's a great pic....Good luck with your correction day! (today or tomorrow?)

Deb, sounds like a successful and fun weekend with the sisters and mom! YAY!!!
1 lb over Meh...You'll rid of that with a clean Atkins style day

Bitsky This thread is "rogue" but feel free to stay with us if you like

everyone else...Hope the rest check in soon!

Me? I had a WONDERFUL weekend! DH and I enjoyed our anniversary, the cotillion, the day out with family! Couldn't of been better!! I have been keeping an eye on my weight. Friday was the anniversary and I ate ALOT of everything that the restaurant had to offer (Japanese). I didn't gain on Saturday. Saturday we grilled for my momma's bday. Sunday I weighed again. Didn't gain Sunday was the cotillion. Ate and DRANK alot! Couldn't weigh Monday morning cuz I was at a hotel. Stayed out by the area where we were at the cotillion and ate ALOT (burger, fries, etc). Came home really late last night and we were all starved so DH made grilled cheese sammies. Ate those too. Weighed in this morning at 203. ( I think 2.5 lbs above my lowest weight) LOL I should say, I dosed (with the homeopathic stuff) this weekend so I had every intention of "loading"....

So yes, I decided to go at this one more time using the hhcg. Today will be vlcd #1 and keeping fingers crossed that the homeopathic stuff works for me. I will keep an eye on my hunger and how I feel. If I feel bad (which I really never did last round using the real stuff) I will call it quits and wait until I get my needles and mixing stuff....Oh, I intend of continuing with the IFing during work. I will get my cals at dinner time (unless I am starved to the point I need something...Then chicken I will buy LOL).

Have lots of work to catch up on (being off one day and I am swamped?!?!?! ) Talk to you all in a bit

EDITED TO ADD THIS TO HELP (ME) TRACKING:
May 27 - VLCD #1 starts today. Weighed in at 203lbs (after a full weekend of "loading)

Last edited by 12yrslater; 05-27-2014 at 07:39 AM..
Closed Thread