Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2014, 08:33 AM   #1081
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,900
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Gracie-I'm doing a GY day...feel free to join me . You have good reason to be scared of the Rx. It's a drug, you mix yourself, and inject!! that's something totally different for normal life! I take it seriously (much more intimidating than the homeo stuff). But, it works! . You've gotta do what works for you .

Pati-you look great! How tall are you? Did you say you were around 200lbs? You don't look like it!! Go girl! :whistle: I'd stick with the Rx...IMO why switch? And start when you want to. I don't think my body would lose much more if I started again now, or else I'd join you! I've got the weight loss greed that hcg gives me. Makes me want to lose, lose, lose!!

Deb-I imagine finding a girl would be challenging for your ds. It always happens when you least expect it . Glad he's enjoying life . I agree, my first batch of drops worked way better than later batches!

Shari-we all understand the embarrassed scale weight but woohoo on a nice drop your first day!! Enjoy this week!

I'm up today, even though I kept it lower calorie and carb yesterday. I'm guessing it's either a delay from the weekend, which is unusual for me, or exercise gain, also odd from only cardio, or maybe my body doesn't like lower cals and carb? Odd... Either way, I'm doing a gycd today. I feel like it'll be good for me and I love it anyway.

Did I tell you guys about my visit from the fire department yesterday? My "Well marbled" ribeyes caught fire on our gas grill! I tried to put it out, turned off the grill burners, but was afraid to turn off the propane tank as the whole grill top was on fire. We shot it with the fire extinguisher but it relit and grew. Called the fire dept and they came and were here for an hour and a half. The tank exploded and evidently had a leak...they let it evaporate and kept hitting it with their foam hose... crazy!! We're all fine, but it was scary!!

So, I'm thinking a less stressful day, and a new grill for my birthday!
__________________
Julie
Prov. 3:5-6 - "He shall direct (my) paths"
Daily updates in my journal. http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...s-journal.html
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2014, 09:05 AM   #1082
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,651
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Gracie-I'm doing a GY day...feel free to join me . You have good reason to be scared of the Rx. It's a drug, you mix yourself, and inject!! that's something totally different for normal life! I take it seriously (much more intimidating than the homeo stuff). But, it works! . You've gotta do what works for you .

Pati-you look great! How tall are you? Did you say you were around 200lbs? You don't look like it!! Go girl! :whistle: I'd stick with the Rx...IMO why switch? And start when you want to. I don't think my body would lose much more if I started again now, or else I'd join you! I've got the weight loss greed that hcg gives me. Makes me want to lose, lose, lose!!

Deb-I imagine finding a girl would be challenging for your ds. It always happens when you least expect it . Glad he's enjoying life . I agree, my first batch of drops worked way better than later batches!

Shari-we all understand the embarrassed scale weight but woohoo on a nice drop your first day!! Enjoy this week!

I'm up today, even though I kept it lower calorie and carb yesterday. I'm guessing it's either a delay from the weekend, which is unusual for me, or exercise gain, also odd from only cardio, or maybe my body doesn't like lower cals and carb? Odd... Either way, I'm doing a gycd today. I feel like it'll be good for me and I love it anyway.

Did I tell you guys about my visit from the fire department yesterday? My "Well marbled" ribeyes caught fire on our gas grill! I tried to put it out, turned off the grill burners, but was afraid to turn off the propane tank as the whole grill top was on fire. We shot it with the fire extinguisher but it relit and grew. Called the fire dept and they came and were here for an hour and a half. The tank exploded and evidently had a leak...they let it evaporate and kept hitting it with their foam hose... crazy!! We're all fine, but it was scary!!

So, I'm thinking a less stressful day, and a new grill for my birthday!
OMG JULIE!! how scary!!! Glad it turned out ok though and nobody was hurt, or your house!... So how did the ribeyes do?

Enjoy your GY day today, I know you love it!.. Hope for a nice loss tomorrow.
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 09:15 AM   #1083
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,219
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Holy CRAP Julie!!! I'm so glad nobody got hurt. That is so scary I've never heard of that happening to anyone.

So, what do you ladies think of RX drops and/or pellets? There's a company that sells those out of the US and they also sell injections....
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 09:33 AM   #1084
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,651
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Holy CRAP Julie!!! I'm so glad nobody got hurt. That is so scary I've never heard of that happening to anyone.

So, what do you ladies think of RX drops and/or pellets? There's a company that sells those out of the US and they also sell injections....
I am not sure? I would do a google search of that to see how other people who have used them felt. I know Mommaclock?? from You Tube used RX drops and was very successful.
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 09:56 AM   #1085
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,874
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
OMG Julie! HOW FREAKING SCARY! I'm so glad you're all okay....(I too was wondering how the steaks held up - just making light of the situation! )...

I've never done rx drops or rx pellets. Last time I did pellets I felt HORRIBLE! Maybe the rx pellets are totally different than the homeopathic pellets tho
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 10:55 AM   #1086
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,284
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: Atkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Confession Tuesday: (LMAO)

So I will be honest and I tell you guys that I opened my hhcg drops this weekend and wanted to try it on Sunday...I have no idea what I was thinking since I was eating clean and was losing anyway but I just did it. Is it me or have the drops totally changed? I have the intermountain drops and they feel/taste like pure water?
I only had them once on Sunday but just sayin LOL
First of all, I totally don't understand the hesitation for showing us just how pretty you are?!! You look great and you look way smaller than your scale number, I only wish my thighs were that small I have to be in the low 160's!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
You're sweet! I am far from tiny

I have a stupid question....(before I go online and order more "supplies")
So you guys know I was rogue almost the entire time doing this round. I only did about 25 days? (lost count) with cheats here and there. Still felt good with the rx doing low cals. I would like to get another 15 off before summer. I was contemplating waiting to load and do a round in July. Would it be totally stupid of me to do another round by loading next weekend? (YOUR HONEST OPINION).....
C'mon and join the party with me!! As long as you can mentally stand it, I'd say go with it because we know that it can certainly go the other way and you'll wonder how you were ever able to do hcg/low cals LOL. That's one of my motivating factors too, I want to get to my comfortable weight range (160's) at least for the summer then contemplate later when to do another round... Also, I use Intermountain drops and it still works well for me. I get the same benefits as I did when I first started so I've kept using them. Opened a fresh bottle just for this round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Yay!!! There's PATI You look GREAT! I love seeing pics of everyone! I say if you want to do another round then do it!

Shari ~ you don't have to type the number! Just be happy you're back on track and losing again. And, you got to enjoy your vacation.

Julie ~ I really want to try the Rx and I don't know why I'm so scared. I hate medication and I've always been afraid of reactions. I know hcg doesn't have any side effects I'm just goofy

Deb ~ You have also had great success with RX. I want to be brave

As for me I'm still not weighing until Friday. I was thinking of making today a fast day and staying below 500 calories. It will feel good to have that empty feeling. Or maybe I'll just wait til dinner and have a steak. Either way, I need to rid myself of the weekend bloat!
I only like that feeling when weighing in the morning I agree with Deb, you did well on JUDDD, although difficult at times to stay low you seemed to like that empty feeling more than me. The benefits are worth it (intermittent fasting) overall, studies keep showing this....

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Gracie-I'm doing a GY day...feel free to join me . You have good reason to be scared of the Rx. It's a drug, you mix yourself, and inject!! that's something totally different for normal life! I take it seriously (much more intimidating than the homeo stuff). But, it works! . You've gotta do what works for you .

Pati-you look great! How tall are you? Did you say you were around 200lbs? You don't look like it!! Go girl! :whistle: I'd stick with the Rx...IMO why switch? And start when you want to. I don't think my body would lose much more if I started again now, or else I'd join you! I've got the weight loss greed that hcg gives me. Makes me want to lose, lose, lose!!

Deb-I imagine finding a girl would be challenging for your ds. It always happens when you least expect it . Glad he's enjoying life . I agree, my first batch of drops worked way better than later batches!

Shari-we all understand the embarrassed scale weight but woohoo on a nice drop your first day!! Enjoy this week!

I'm up today, even though I kept it lower calorie and carb yesterday. I'm guessing it's either a delay from the weekend, which is unusual for me, or exercise gain, also odd from only cardio, or maybe my body doesn't like lower cals and carb? Odd... Either way, I'm doing a gycd today. I feel like it'll be good for me and I love it anyway.

Did I tell you guys about my visit from the fire department yesterday? My "Well marbled" ribeyes caught fire on our gas grill! I tried to put it out, turned off the grill burners, but was afraid to turn off the propane tank as the whole grill top was on fire. We shot it with the fire extinguisher but it relit and grew. Called the fire dept and they came and were here for an hour and a half. The tank exploded and evidently had a leak...they let it evaporate and kept hitting it with their foam hose... crazy!! We're all fine, but it was scary!!

So, I'm thinking a less stressful day, and a new grill for my birthday!
Wow!! I'm so glad you all are okay, how scary! Yes, hopefully today will be less stressful.

Deb~you weigh at night? I tried that a couple times and I never saw a loss that way..it was always much higher. As long as you're watching it so that it doesn't jump too high, that's good!
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 11:30 AM   #1087
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,651
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
First of all, I totally don't understand the hesitation for showing us just how pretty you are?!! You look great and you look way smaller than your scale number, I only wish my thighs were that small I have to be in the low 160's!



C'mon and join the party with me!! As long as you can mentally stand it, I'd say go with it because we know that it can certainly go the other way and you'll wonder how you were ever able to do hcg/low cals LOL. That's one of my motivating factors too, I want to get to my comfortable weight range (160's) at least for the summer then contemplate later when to do another round... Also, I use Intermountain drops and it still works well for me. I get the same benefits as I did when I first started so I've kept using them. Opened a fresh bottle just for this round.



I only like that feeling when weighing in the morning I agree with Deb, you did well on JUDDD, although difficult at times to stay low you seemed to like that empty feeling more than me. The benefits are worth it (intermittent fasting) overall, studies keep showing this....



Wow!! I'm so glad you all are okay, how scary! Yes, hopefully today will be less stressful.

Deb~you weigh at night? I tried that a couple times and I never saw a loss that way..it was always much higher. As long as you're watching it so that it doesn't jump too high, that's good!
Yes Shari, because I never get up at the same time during the week as the weekend, always WAY earlier, it is just not accurate in the morning.

SO I just do a quick check at night, and I do NOT count that weight!! but I figure that is the only time that will be consistent from night to night. I am not about to get up at 4am on Saturday and Sunday to get an accurate weigh in... Yep, my mind is playing with me..

The 160's sounds good to me too!! I am about 3-4 pounds away right now.. but not concerned at this time.. I just want to eat for awhile...
__________________
Finding my way one day at a time.
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 03:28 AM   #1088
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,284
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: Atkins
Deb~you're closer to it than I am now, excited for you to reach a 'new' decade when you decide to do another round!! You've done such an amazing job, I use you (all) as my motivation.

GM ladies, quick post until I get to work. Down 0.8..total of 4.6lbs/2 days. I really lived it up this past weekend with loading LOL, and I don't know how much is load weight. I know that it needs to be gone! TTYL...
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 05:48 AM   #1089
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,874
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Good Morning!

Great losses Shari! KEEP IT UP!!!!! It will surely be gone before you know it

I'm (I guess) what you call stabilizing well. Still 201. Been eating lots...(food porn coming so look away if you're in p2)....Had bbq pork ribs last night Also had 2 organic eggs fried in butter LOL What? I was hungry!!! LMAO No weight gain. Holding steady....Zumba tonight again
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 06:21 AM   #1090
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 61
Gallery: Doglovingal
Morning all Confession time..

Sorry for the MIA. We went on holidays and yyeeeah well P2 and that did not mix well at *all* Actually.... I have been eating like some sort of NFL football player lately. We were away, then came back and for a few days after coming back poor eating habits continued. It's hard to shift back to strict P2, particularly when my DH wants to go out and eat and I feel horrible if I turn him down, because he's in the military and soon we will be apart for a couple YEARS. We don't have kids and money isn't an issue, and we both enjoy hitting up restaurants. I feel guilty if I say no As the time approaches for him to leave (we have many months ahead, but trying to pack in as much time together as we can) this is coming up more and more.

Consequently, my weight has gone from 137- 144. I'm back at home now, I have another week long work trip next week..... going to try to keep on keepin' on. VLCD 2 (AGAIN) today. Ugh. So frustrated with myself. I keep trying to do CPR to this round, trying to bring it to life!

Hope you guys are doing well, read a little bit back in the threads, will catch up more later on
Doglovingal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 06:42 AM   #1091
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,874
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglovingal View Post
Morning all Confession time..

Sorry for the MIA. We went on holidays and yyeeeah well P2 and that did not mix well at *all* Actually.... I have been eating like some sort of NFL football player lately. We were away, then came back and for a few days after coming back poor eating habits continued. It's hard to shift back to strict P2, particularly when my DH wants to go out and eat and I feel horrible if I turn him down, because he's in the military and soon we will be apart for a couple YEARS. We don't have kids and money isn't an issue, and we both enjoy hitting up restaurants. I feel guilty if I say no As the time approaches for him to leave (we have many months ahead, but trying to pack in as much time together as we can) this is coming up more and more.

Consequently, my weight has gone from 137- 144. I'm back at home now, I have another week long work trip next week..... going to try to keep on keepin' on. VLCD 2 (AGAIN) today. Ugh. So frustrated with myself. I keep trying to do CPR to this round, trying to bring it to life!

Hope you guys are doing well, read a little bit back in the threads, will catch up more later on
Don't beat yourself up! I actually laud your efforts for carrying on! You will get those few pounds off in no time....

I agree, if it were ME PERSONALLY, I wouldn't say no to DH especially since you will be apart for so long Do as best as you can (which to me it sounds like you are) and carry on when you can and it's feasible.

BEST OF LUCK! AND WELCOME BACK
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 07:38 AM   #1092
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,900
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
OMG JULIE!! how scary!!! Glad it turned out ok though and nobody was hurt, or your house!... So how did the ribeyes do?

Enjoy your GY day today, I know you love it!.. Hope for a nice loss tomorrow.
They took the steaks, and part of the grill with them!, sigh .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Holy CRAP Julie!!! I'm so glad nobody got hurt. That is so scary. I've never heard of that happening to anyone.

So, what do you ladies think of RX drops and/or pellets? There's a company that sells those out of the US and they also sell injections....
Apparently it happens a lot. 7 time in my town on Monday alone! I was somewhat consoled that I'm not alone . I'd try the drops. I like the injections so I don't have to think about drinking before and after, toothpaste, mints etc. I say give it a shot!! You'll know if it works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
OMG Julie! HOW FREAKING SCARY! I'm so glad you're all okay....(I too was wondering how the steaks held up - just making light of the situation! )...

I've never done rx drops or rx pellets. Last time I did pellets I felt HORRIBLE! Maybe the rx pellets are totally different than the homeopathic pellets tho
Thanks. It was pretty unreal! I really missed those ribeyes .

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Deb~you're closer to it than I am now, excited for you to reach a 'new' decade when you decide to do another round!! You've done such an amazing job, I use you (all) as my motivation.

GM ladies, quick post until I get to work. Down 0.8..total of 4.6lbs/2 days. I really lived it up this past weekend with loading LOL, and I don't know how much is load weight. I know that it needs to be gone! TTYL...
You're off to a good start...and you know you'll get there!! KUTGW!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Good Morning!

Great losses Shari! KEEP IT UP!!!!! It will surely be gone before you know it

I'm (I guess) what you call stabilizing well. Still 201. Been eating lots...(food porn coming so look away if you're in p2)....Had bbq pork ribs last night Also had 2 organic eggs fried in butter LOL What? I was hungry!!! LMAO No weight gain. Holding steady....Zumba tonight again
Nice!! Eating lots and maintaining? WTG! I'm off to Zumba in a bit too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglovingal View Post
Morning all Confession time..

Sorry for the MIA. We went on holidays and yyeeeah well P2 and that did not mix well at *all* Actually.... I have been eating like some sort of NFL football player lately. We were away, then came back and for a few days after coming back poor eating habits continued. It's hard to shift back to strict P2, particularly when my DH wants to go out and eat and I feel horrible if I turn him down, because he's in the military and soon we will be apart for a couple YEARS. We don't have kids and money isn't an issue, and we both enjoy hitting up restaurants. I feel guilty if I say no As the time approaches for him to leave (we have many months ahead, but trying to pack in as much time together as we can) this is coming up more and more.

Consequently, my weight has gone from 137- 144. I'm back at home now, I have another week long work trip next week..... going to try to keep on keepin' on. VLCD 2 (AGAIN) today. Ugh. So frustrated with myself. I keep trying to do CPR to this round, trying to bring it to life!

Hope you guys are doing well, read a little bit back in the threads, will catch up more later on
That's not bad with dining out and P2 in the mix. You'll drop it again in a few days I predict! I'd do the same thing!! You've got to live your life, and if hcg doesn't fit, it will wait. Glad you're back!

I'm down my normal gycd 2 lbs this morning to my usual 153.4. My body seems to think of this as LDW and tends to gravitate to it. I'm just happy to be back down. Got a little sunburn yesterday, did a 3-4 mile walk, have Zumba this morning and plan to back in the sun again too. I fully expect some fluctuations! I'll ride it out and stay controlled. It's worth it as I know sun and Mon I'm overdoing it.
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 10:18 AM   #1093
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,874
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
I'm down my normal gycd 2 lbs this morning to my usual 153.4. My body seems to think of this as LDW and tends to gravitate to it. I'm just happy to be back down. Got a little sunburn yesterday, did a 3-4 mile walk, have Zumba this morning and plan to back in the sun again too. I fully expect some fluctuations! I'll ride it out and stay controlled. It's worth it as I know sun and Mon I'm overdoing it.
YAY FOR YOUR SUCCESSFUL GYCD! (I wish I had it in me to do something like this...I don't think I can LOL)
You have special plans this weekend?

How about the rest of you?

So, I've been liking not having to deal with food during work (it's just so much easier - reading back at my journal I see I did this before too...) Anyway, I have been eating when I get home. So I am IFing if you will...Today? I couldn't wait any longer to eat and I wandered the halls downstairs looking for something "on plan - p3/low carb". I ended up at burrito beach ordering a locarburrito in a bowl (grilled chicken, guacamole, jack cheese, sour cream and tomato and salsa on lettuce). OMG I polished that thing like it was going to be my last meal on earth! (food porn coming your way...you are being warned...)

IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD


Online counter tells me it's 20 carbs and about 495 cals. I WILL GLADLY ACCEPT IT! Going to burn some off at Zumba tonight

Pati satisfied. Pati happy. Pati

(oh and I even bought a quest bar for prework out!)
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 10:35 AM   #1094
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,219
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Hi Looks like everyone is doing great! TOM is starting for me so I'm not very happy Just spotting a teensy bit today which means I'll be full blown TOM for our Memorial Day vacay. We are going with 4 other families and their kids to the lake. Our boat has been at their dock all week as two families are staying the whole week. My DD Gracie has been there since Saturday and I miss her! Ricky came home yesterday because he has those government standardized tests and football workouts. We are leaving Friday after work and I CAN'T WAIT!!! Hoping TOM hurries up and gets here so my worst days are over by the weekend. TOM sucks

So, I've been having some pain in my left breast and finally went to the doctor. She said it's a cyst and they tend to get worse right before TOM. I put a heating pad on it last night and it did help it a bit. I have to go though next week for a full mammogram, ultrasound, biopsy, blah, blah, blah. Sounds like a lot of fun. She said to wait til after TOM because it won't be as bad. She told me not to worry at all that she believes it's just a normal cyst but has to still order the tests. On the paper it says palpable lump whatever that means. I can definitely feel it - it's like a grape or marble. It definitely gets worse with hormones. So, please pray for me even though she told me it was fine. Still a little bit scary

And, I contacted a clinic near me that does RX Hcg. We'll see what the heck they charge

Pati ~ that salad looks scrumptious!!!
__________________
1/5/14 GOAL #1 BACK TO ONEDERLAND 3/4/14 MADE IT
3/4/14 GOAL #2 194.6 (20 LBS EVICTED FOR 2014)
TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 10:45 AM   #1095
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,900
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Pati-that does look yummy! Good choice!! Zumba kicked my tail this morning! Seemed jumpier to me! have fun! I had my quest bar aft my class-double chocolate sitting in the sun, all warm and the chocolate chops melted!

Gracie-I'm sure it's nothing, but I would be concerned too. Glad you're getting it checked out and I'll be praying for you too! Your dd is named Gracie too? You'll have a blast this weekend and hopefully Tom will be nice!

Got a good workout in! Hungry this morning! Had a nectarine and quest bar so far, but want to go eat more! I guess post gycd I'm not surprised .
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 10:50 AM   #1096
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,219
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Pati-that does look yummy! Good choice!! Zumba kicked my tail this morning! Seemed jumpier to me! have fun! I had my quest bar aft my class-double chocolate sitting in the sun, all warm and the chocolate chops melted!

Gracie-I'm sure it's nothing, but I would be concerned too. Glad you're getting it checked out and I'll be praying for you too! Your dd is named Gracie too? You'll have a blast this weekend and hopefully Tom will be nice!

Got a good workout in! Hungry this morning! Had a nectarine and quest bar so far, but want to go eat more! I guess post gycd I'm not surprised .

My Grandma was named Grace Anna, I am Amy Grace, and my 1st daughter is Grace Marie. I couldn't wait to have a daughter and name her Gracie We call her G.P. which is short for Gracie Poo I used Gracie as my screen name because a lot of people call me Grace/Gracie who know me well. Thanks for the prayers

That warm, chocolate, melty Quest bar has me drooling on my desk. Stupid TOM and those sweet cravings. I may have to run to GNC and get a couple
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 10:54 AM   #1097
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,874
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Oh Gracie...I will be praying that the lumpy is nothing! Enjoy your weekend on the lake!

Julie, I love Zumba. Today will be the first day I use my fitbit (bought it through work for 40 bucks! YAY) so I want to see how good it is? LOL (not that I really know how to use the thing but its on me).

Double chocolate quest bar? HOW COME I HAVE NOT SEEN THESE?!?!? Sounds gooey and delicious.
You need more protein lady! That should help stave off the hunger. GO GET MORE FOOD!!!

Glad you enjoyed your workout...I can't wait for mine. Only bummer is that its a 630 class which I think (to me) is late but whatevs. LOL
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 10:58 AM   #1098
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,219
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Oh Gracie...I will be praying that the lumpy is nothing! Enjoy your weekend on the lake!

Julie, I love Zumba. Today will be the first day I use my fitbit (bought it through work for 40 bucks! YAY) so I want to see how good it is? LOL (not that I really know how to use the thing but its on me).

Double chocolate quest bar? HOW COME I HAVE NOT SEEN THESE?!?!? Sounds gooey and delicious.
You need more protein lady! That should help stave off the hunger. GO GET MORE FOOD!!!

Glad you enjoyed your workout...I can't wait for mine. Only bummer is that its a 630 class which I think (to me) is late but whatevs. LOL
Thanks Pati

How tall are you? I'm 5'-7" and right around 200 also.
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 11:13 AM   #1099
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,874
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Thanks Pati

How tall are you? I'm 5'-7" and right around 200 also.
I WISH! I'm only 5'2" (I wear heels to work to make me 5'4 1/2" LMAO!)
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 11:47 AM   #1100
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,900
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Gracie-you're 5'7"? Really!! I'm jealous. For some reason I pictured you shorter? Odd. I used to be 5'6", but I think I'm closer to 5'5" now, but, like Pati I wear heels a lot!! the warmed quest bar is delicious!! That would be a safe way get a chocolate fix .

Pati-they're newer, chocolate choc chip!! Definitely my favorite ones ! The choc pb ones are a close second...then the coconut ones. I used to like the cookie dough ones, but they've lost their appeal lately. I'm quite the connoisseur. I had some cottage cheese...and feeling more satisfied now, .
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 12:04 PM   #1101
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,219
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Gracie-you're 5'7"? Really!! I'm jealous. For some reason I pictured you shorter? Odd. I used to be 5'6", but I think I'm closer to 5'5" now, but, like Pati I wear heels a lot!! the warmed quest bar is delicious!! That would be a safe way get a chocolate fix .

Pati-they're newer, chocolate choc chip!! Definitely my favorite ones ! The choc pb ones are a close second...then the coconut ones. I used to like the cookie dough ones, but they've lost their appeal lately. I'm quite the connoisseur. I had some cottage cheese...and feeling more satisfied now, .
I always wanted to be shorter when I was young. Now I'm happy that I'm tall! I'll try to find a semi-recent picture at this same weight. Today would not be good because TOM is sending the BLOAT PARADE to Gracie Town

Ok, pic I found was from 2 years ago (40th bday). These jeans still fit pretty decent.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bdaynema.jpg (39.0 KB, 19 views)
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 12:06 PM   #1102
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,219
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Here's one of me and my son who is 6'-1" from exactly a year ago.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 549361_10200632644919362_748625193_n.jpg (23.2 KB, 17 views)
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 12:29 PM   #1103
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,874
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Yeowsers woman! I never noticed your height either. In the jean pic, your legs look like they go on for miles!!!! VERY PRETTY!
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 12:49 PM   #1104
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,219
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Yeowsers woman! I never noticed your height either. In the jean pic, your legs look like they go on for miles!!!! VERY PRETTY!
I had on high heeled boots too
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 05:22 PM   #1105
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,900
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Wow! You are tall! isn't your son 14? He's already 6'1"? That'll come in handy. My dd wants to grow more, she's hoping for 5'9". You look great!!
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 04:20 AM   #1106
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,284
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: Atkins
GM ladies!

Gracie~I pray everything turns our okay, understanding your fears too. I've always said you look great and smaller than the scale number. Great weekend plans...I hope TOM doesn't put a cramp in it...the bugger

Irene~so nice to see you again. Oh hun, I totally understand wanting to spend time with hubby, enjoying yourselves (I'd do the same), and I always say progress is in stopping the gain before it gets too bad. That gain will be gone in no time on hcg...plus you get to share in my misery LOL! I'm on day 4 now

Julie~ I meant to comment on your avi awhile ago, pretty pic and you too look skinny! Glad your GY day was a success, and our bodies do tent to settle where it knows best!

Pati~ oh my..that look so good right now LOL! You're stabilizing nicely eating very well...just what the protocol said.


Down 1lb today, but still got a ways to go. I was hungry yesterday (3rd day seems to be when this happens) and probably had more protein than recommended but I needed it and fortunately, it didn't hinder a loss. I don't have any plans this weekend except for maybe going to the movies to see Godzilla in IMAX 3D with G and the boys. I'll take fruit to nibble on if the popcorn smell becomes overwhelming....
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 04:50 AM   #1107
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,651
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Morning all! Sorry I missed yesterday, we lost a person at work ( she is leaving for another job) and now we are really behind on work. I probably won't be on much until next week either. We are headed out to our annual sisters reunion this weekend with Mom. It will be fun to see all my crazy sisters and we always have a good time!

Just want to wish everyone a great holiday weekend and keep up the good work!!!

Shari, you have a lovely P2 weekend!!! Congrats on your loss!!

Pati and Julie enjoy your stabilizing on P3!

Irene! So good to see you back! you got this girl!..

Gracie, such a good pic! You look great... hold on with ole TOM in the house! My boys were that tall at that age too, so look forward to 6'3 or 6'4 which is what mine turned out to be..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 06:37 AM   #1108
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,219
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Wow! You are tall! isn't your son 14? He's already 6'1"? That'll come in handy. My dd wants to grow more, she's hoping for 5'9". You look great!!
Yes Julie he's 14. He will be 15 on June 6th. He just had a bone scan done last week for a track injury to his shins and the technicians in the room all said his growth plates aren't fused yet so he has some more growing to do He's a quarterback so the taller the better!!!
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 06:42 AM   #1109
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,219
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Good morning! TOM is still lurking, no real appearance yet. I had one teensy spot yesterday so who knows I just don't want to have it bad over the weekend. I get so tired and cranky

I think the pollen or something is high here today. My DD Erin was sneezing and I keep coughing up crap It has actually been better for about 7-10 days. Something new must be blooming.

Still haven't weighed and with TOM nearly here it's probably not a good idea. I keep trying to do a good fast day but it ends with some kind of chocolate I crave chocolate so bad with TOM.

Shari ~ Great job on the pound! You are brave going to a movie theater on P2. That popcorn is just too much for me to handle!!!

Julie ~ You're rocking P3. I'm wondering if the RX has something to do with the better stabilization.

Deb ~ I remember you saying your sons were really tall. We are hoping for 6'-3" or 4". But I'm 5'-7" and DH is 6'-2" so we're in reality thinking he may get to 6'-2".

Pati ~ How was zumba? I have a gym membership that offers zumba classes but I'm so intimidated. Is it hard?
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 06:48 AM   #1110
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,874
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Good Morning!

Shari - You are losing well! Hopefully your hunger is at bay today and you can enjoy your p2/losing phase. KUTGW HONEY!!!

Deb - Ohhhhh it's your annual sister/mom weekend!!! HOW FUN!!! ENJOY!!!

Gracie - Have fun at the lake this weekend. Do you guys own a boat or lake house? That has always been my dream to be able to say "We're going to the lake over the weekend" I can say that since I live about 10 minutes from Lake Michigan but it ain't the same

I am at 202 this morning. (I think that was my last weight with my last dose ) I'm not concerned. Did Zumba last night. So fun. My fitbit tells me I burned approximately 2000 calories last night at the gym. I don't believe it! :P LOL
Tomorrow is my DH and my anniversary (been with the fella for 22 years and married 11 years tomorrow). Taking the day off and going to our favorite japanese restaurant. YEP I'M CHEATING!! Thinking of loading but not sure? I am actually not sure how to approach the whole weekend? Who knows. I will wing it.....Tomorrow's meal will 100% be carb loaded (can't say no to the fabulous fried rice..NOM NOM).
If I decide to go back into p2 next week, I will most likely be doing it with the homeopathic stuff so we shall see (I don't have needles).
Saturday we are grilling for my mom's bday and sunday we have a cotillion. We decided to stay in St. Charles and make it a weekend thing and enjoying Memorial Day down there....Should be fun.

Well, I've yapped enough....Hope you are well and have a fun filled Memorial Day weekend! LOVE YOU ALL!

Last edited by 12yrslater; 05-22-2014 at 06:54 AM..
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:18 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.