Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2014, 01:01 PM   #1051
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
I DESPISE PICS OF ME!

Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2014, 01:03 PM   #1052
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
I DESPISE PICS OF ME!
You are gorgeous lady!.. I saw some of you..
Old 05-19-2014, 01:08 PM   #1053

Ok here is a picture for ya.. my son at the wedding he was in last weekend, looking like owned the place..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg greg at wedding.jpg (37.1 KB, 17 views)
Old 05-19-2014, 01:10 PM   #1054

And one more at the baseball game.. I sure miss my baby boy!..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg greg at game.jpg (51.9 KB, 13 views)
Old 05-19-2014, 01:44 PM   #1055
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Ok here is a picture for ya.. my son at the wedding he was in last weekend, looking like owned the place..
THAT IS IT! I'm gonna leave the DH and become a cougar on the prowl for this beautiful man!

Is this the one I said I was leaving DH for last time too?!?!?

Old 05-19-2014, 01:45 PM   #1056

Quote:
THAT IS IT! I'm gonna leave the DH and become a cougar on the prowl for this beautiful man!

Is this the one I said I was leaving DH for last time too?!?!?

YES!... haha.. and he is still single.. and rich..
Old 05-19-2014, 01:49 PM   #1057
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
YES!... haha.. and he is still single.. and rich..
He is very handsome...Should enjoy his young years as a single man.

BTW - All your children are beautiful!! You're one lucky momma....

(secretly saves Deb's son's pic and places it as her wallpaper on her laptop ME! )
Old 05-19-2014, 01:53 PM   #1058

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Nice Deb! How old is your son Is he the one taking you to Hawaii??? I always take pictures because I seem to have an odd relationship with the mirror. I can't tell what I really look like A picture will not lie to me like a mirror! Weird, I know

Pati ~ YES, young lady where are your pics???? I have no idea what you look like now. I could be talking to a 60 year old man in prison for all I know
Old 05-19-2014, 01:54 PM   #1059

Quote:
He is very handsome...Should enjoy his young years as a single man.

BTW - All your children are beautiful!! You're one lucky momma....

(secretly saves Deb's son's pic and places it as her wallpaper on her laptop ME! )
Thanks Pati!..

Yes, I have gorgeous children, but so do you!! In fact all the kiddos of this group are amazing!!! In so many ways!!..

My son is very much enjoying his young single years. We had a long talk the other night about how he is just having too much fun and too many choices to settle down yet. I guess that means he ain't ready!.. He also said he would not bring home just any girl.. had to be the right one..
Old 05-19-2014, 01:57 PM   #1060

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Nice Deb! How old is your son Is he the one taking you to Hawaii??? I always take pictures because I seem to have an odd relationship with the mirror. I can't tell what I really look like A picture will not lie to me like a mirror! Weird, I know

Pati ~ YES, young lady where are your pics???? I have no idea what you look like now. I could be talking to a 60 year old man in prison for all I know

Gracie, he just turned 30 and yep, he is the one sending us to Hawaii...

You are telling the truth here!! The mirror tells us what we cannot truly see. HAHA on Pati!!! I have seen some pics of this gorgeous lady, I don't know why she is so shy!!.. come on Pati, pictures!!!!
Old 05-19-2014, 01:59 PM   #1061
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

What is wrong with being a friend with a 60 year old man in prison? We need love and support too you know!

Quote:
Thanks Pati!..

Yes, I have gorgeous children, but so do you!! In fact all the kiddos of this group are amazing!!! In so many ways!!..

My son is very much enjoying his young single years. We had a long talk the other night about how he is just having too much fun and too many choices to settle down yet. I guess that means he ain't ready!.. He also said he would not bring home just any girl.. had to be the right one..
You are absolutely right! Our group sure does have some very nice looking offspring
Old 05-19-2014, 02:03 PM   #1062

Quote:
What is wrong with being a friend with a 60 year old man in prison? We need love and support too you know!

You are absolutely right! Our group sure does have some very nice looking offspring
OMG,
Old 05-19-2014, 02:13 PM   #1063

Quote:

Come on, ONE pic!!!! I'm sure you are positively gorgeous
Old 05-19-2014, 02:16 PM   #1064
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Come on, ONE pic!!!! I'm sure you are positively gorgeous

I'm so unphotogenic but I will take one for you brats tomorrow morning (when I am all done up! LOL)
Old 05-19-2014, 02:17 PM   #1065

Quote:

I'm so unphotogenic but I will take one for you brats tomorrow morning (when I am all done up! LOL)
YES!!!!
Old 05-19-2014, 02:19 PM   #1066

Quote:

You are photogenic!!! You silly girl.. and yes we are brats!...
Old 05-19-2014, 02:30 PM   #1067
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/23%BF/20%BF Size 26/6-8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Pati-you're cray cray! yes, I agree, is there some reason you aren't posting any pictures? Really, progress is so nice to actually see!! Come on, a quick selfie in the mirror? How hard can it be? I bet you'll actually like a recent picture...be able to see how far you've come!

Deb-your son is a cutie . I especially like him cause he's sending you to Hawaii!! It's so amazing there!! I'm jealous. Ok, so dh has a better camera? It's really going to be a group effort getting a good picture of you, but I'm confident you'll post one soon. I agree, wait for your new, more form fitting, duds .

I agree, pictures are very revealing. The mirror can lie, but the camera? It's pretty unbiased.
Thanks about my avi...that's from October, but a good shot, antelope canyon which is amazing! I'll have pics this weekend for my birthday. We always get a few . I can "see" my progress better in pics.

Shari-yup, I'm a vicarious volleyball player I am really encouraged that the Rx does what Simeon's said it would! All this time I used homeopathic and never experienced any type of "reset" or stabilization. I think, and it's way too early to say for sure, but I think it may actually work!!
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...l#post17065682
Old 05-19-2014, 02:37 PM   #1068

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Pati-you're cray cray! yes, I agree, is there some reason you aren't posting any pictures? Really, progress is so nice to actually see!! Come on, a quick selfie in the mirror? How hard can it be? I bet you'll actually like a recent picture...be able to see how far you've come!

Deb-your son is a cutie . I especially like him cause he's sending you to Hawaii!! It's so amazing there!! I'm jealous. Ok, so dh has a better camera? It's really going to be a group effort getting a good picture of you, but I'm confident you'll post one soon. I agree, wait for your new, more form fitting, duds .

I agree, pictures are very revealing. The mirror can lie, but the camera? It's pretty unbiased.
Thanks about my avi...that's from October, but a good shot, antelope canyon which is amazing! I'll have pics this weekend for my birthday. We always get a few . I can "see" my progress better in pics.

Shari-yup, I'm a vicarious volleyball player I am really encouraged that the Rx does what Simeon's said it would! All this time I used homeopathic and never experienced any type of "reset" or stabilization. I think, and it's way too early to say for sure, but I think it may actually work!!
SO happy for you Julie!!! I am in agreement 100% on the RX. It is ALMOST easy to maintain.... ( I better be knocking on some wood!!!)

Yes, I will get a pic with new duds sometime soon.. I am like Pati though, just don't like the camera

I will tell my son that you like him because he is generously sending his Momma to Hawaii!!.. When he was living at home, it was a chore just to hear a happy birthday from him... he has grown up!..
Old 05-19-2014, 05:23 PM   #1069
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: girlsaidwhat
Soooo confused....

The last time I used Low Carb Friends for support during rounds of HCG, there was a lot more HCG presence....including a whole place just for rogue HCG-ers. Now it seems like everything is jammed into one long thread....can anyone tell me what happened? I came today to do research to see how others are doing it rogue these days, but I wouldn't have a clue how to start researching it with everything tumbled into one thread. :/
Old 05-19-2014, 05:25 PM   #1070

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsaidwhat View Post
The last time I used Low Carb Friends for support during rounds of HCG, there was a lot more HCG presence....including a whole place just for rogue HCG-ers. Now it seems like everything is jammed into one long thread....can anyone tell me what happened? I came today to do research to see how others are doing it rogue these days, but I wouldn't have a clue how to start researching it with everything tumbled into one thread. :/
Try the HCG forum! Lots more activity over there..

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/hcg-diets/
Old 05-19-2014, 05:52 PM   #1071
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: girlsaidwhat
Thanks very much! I couldn't find it before, no idea why.
Old 05-20-2014, 04:18 AM   #1072

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
you all are funny! I too don't like pics of myself..don't know why but I'm sooo camera shy. I see you all (Pati...can I say how excited I am to 'see' you today?!! ) and gotta say you all are one pretty group of ladies.

Deb~your son is very handsome...Pati, I used to fight you over him but now I'm too old to fight LOL. I can understand him taking his time to wait until he has the right one. I'm sure he gets women for not only his looks, but for his money as well.

I want to try RX too, but the comfort of the drops keeps me sticking with this...I think I'll bite the bullet eventually and try the injections especially if it reaps better stabilization.

Down 3.8lbs today, I'm so ashamed to type my actual number weight.
Old 05-20-2014, 04:59 AM   #1073

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
you all are funny! I too don't like pics of myself..don't know why but I'm sooo camera shy. I see you all (Pati...can I say how excited I am to 'see' you today?!! ) and gotta say you all are one pretty group of ladies.

Deb~your son is very handsome...Pati, I used to fight you over him but now I'm too old to fight LOL. I can understand him taking his time to wait until he has the right one. I'm sure he gets women for not only his looks, but for his money as well.

I want to try RX too, but the comfort of the drops keeps me sticking with this...I think I'll bite the bullet eventually and try the injections especially if it reaps better stabilization.

Down 3.8lbs today, I'm so ashamed to type my actual number weight.
Good morning Shari!! Congrats on your first day loss!!! Wonderful job!!! You don't have to type the number, we have all been there and done that.. it will be a different number soon anyway!

Thanks about my son, he is very picky because of the gold diggers out there! he wants brains and beauty.. too bad all you ladies are taken...

As for RX.. it took me a few years to try it, and then I was skeered too, but now that I can see the difference, that is what I use. I tried RX because I could no longer get what I first used that worked so well for me. None of the brands after that had the same affect on me.. ugh.. I honestly think it is individual chemistry that works with the HHCG.. What works for some, just does nothing for others.. Glad you found one that works well for you!!

Have a great day 2!! I am not weighing daily like I am supposed to in P3, but peek at night. I see no change in the scale, although I sure would not mind losing.. OH well, I will take what I can!!
Old 05-20-2014, 07:06 AM   #1074
Big Yapper!!!!

Good morning loves

WTG Shari! Love the first day/week losses. GREAT LOSS TODAY!!

Well, I feel FANTASTIC today. Not so much weight wise or anything like that but I finally exercised and boy was I missing it. I am heeding you ladies advise on weight lifting right after finishing a round so all I did was Zumba yesterday. SO MUCH FUN!! Now of course I weighed this morning and all I said to myself when I saw the scale was "let the exercise weight fluctuations begin"
Not too concerned but still makes one batty....Yesterday I was 200.5. Today I am 201. Que sera, sera!

Let's see...I TRIED to get a pic of me this morning but this is the best I could do....

(btw - those aren't the shoes I wore to work! LOL They are my "walking from the car" shoes...I am wearing Tom wedges - AND PLEASE IGNORE THE MESS OF A ROOM! DH makes the bed after I am gone
Old 05-20-2014, 07:09 AM   #1075
Big Yapper!!!!

Confession Tuesday: (LMAO)

So I will be honest and I tell you guys that I opened my hhcg drops this weekend and wanted to try it on Sunday...I have no idea what I was thinking since I was eating clean and was losing anyway but I just did it. Is it me or have the drops totally changed? I have the intermountain drops and they feel/taste like pure water?
I only had them once on Sunday but just sayin LOL
Old 05-20-2014, 07:13 AM   #1076

Quote:
Good morning loves

WTG Shari! Love the first day/week losses. GREAT LOSS TODAY!!

Well, I feel FANTASTIC today. Not so much weight wise or anything like that but I finally exercised and boy was I missing it. I am heeding you ladies advise on weight lifting right after finishing a round so all I did was Zumba yesterday. SO MUCH FUN!! Now of course I weighed this morning and all I said to myself when I saw the scale was "let the exercise weight fluctuations begin"
Not too concerned but still makes one batty....Yesterday I was 200.5. Today I am 201. Que sera, sera!

Let's see...I TRIED to get a pic of me this morning but this is the best I could do....

(btw - those aren't the shoes I wore to work! LOL They are my "walking from the car" shoes...I am wearing Tom wedges - AND PLEASE IGNORE THE MESS OF A ROOM! DH makes the bed after I am gone
GORGEOUS!!! look at you tiny lady!!.. your camera is better than mine
Old 05-20-2014, 07:17 AM   #1077
Big Yapper!!!!

You're sweet! I am far from tiny

I have a stupid question....(before I go online and order more "supplies")
So you guys know I was rogue almost the entire time doing this round. I only did about 25 days? (lost count) with cheats here and there. Still felt good with the rx doing low cals. I would like to get another 15 off before summer. I was contemplating waiting to load and do a round in July. Would it be totally stupid of me to do another round by loading next weekend? (YOUR HONEST OPINION).....
Old 05-20-2014, 08:35 AM   #1078

Yay!!! There's PATI You look GREAT! I love seeing pics of everyone! I say if you want to do another round then do it!

Shari ~ you don't have to type the number! Just be happy you're back on track and losing again. And, you got to enjoy your vacation.

Julie ~ I really want to try the Rx and I don't know why I'm so scared. I hate medication and I've always been afraid of reactions. I know hcg doesn't have any side effects I'm just goofy

Deb ~ You have also had great success with RX. I want to be brave

As for me I'm still not weighing until Friday. I was thinking of making today a fast day and staying below 500 calories. It will feel good to have that empty feeling. Or maybe I'll just wait til dinner and have a steak. Either way, I need to rid myself of the weekend bloat!
1/5/14 GOAL #1 BACK TO ONEDERLAND 3/4/14 MADE IT
3/4/14 GOAL #2 194.6 (20 LBS EVICTED FOR 2014)
TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME
Old 05-20-2014, 09:15 AM   #1079

Quote:
You're sweet! I am far from tiny

I have a stupid question....(before I go online and order more "supplies")
So you guys know I was rogue almost the entire time doing this round. I only did about 25 days? (lost count) with cheats here and there. Still felt good with the rx doing low cals. I would like to get another 15 off before summer. I was contemplating waiting to load and do a round in July. Would it be totally stupid of me to do another round by loading next weekend? (YOUR HONEST OPINION).....
Well it may be stupid, but that is what I did! PI, and back on when I felt like doing another round. You know I am not a rules follower and it has not hurt me.. I say go for it if you want!!

Quote:
Yay!!! There's PATI You look GREAT! I love seeing pics of everyone! I say if you want to do another round then do it!

Shari ~ you don't have to type the number! Just be happy you're back on track and losing again. And, you got to enjoy your vacation.

Julie ~ I really want to try the Rx and I don't know why I'm so scared. I hate medication and I've always been afraid of reactions. I know hcg doesn't have any side effects I'm just goofy

Deb ~ You have also had great success with RX. I want to be brave

As for me I'm still not weighing until Friday. I was thinking of making today a fast day and staying below 500 calories. It will feel good to have that empty feeling. Or maybe I'll just wait til dinner and have a steak. Either way, I need to rid myself of the weekend bloat!
If you can stay low on cals today, then just do it. You know I have said many times that I just can't do it, but you and Pati seem to enjoy those low cal days.. I wish I could enjoy an empty feeling, but I have not been able to find that to be good.. for ME..

I would say that your fear is very normal for any RX product. Just know that nobody that I know of has ever had a bad reaction to it. Anyway!! Whatever you feel comfortable with should be what you do. Don't fall for peer pressure...
Old 05-20-2014, 09:17 AM   #1080

Quote:
Confession Tuesday: (LMAO)

So I will be honest and I tell you guys that I opened my hhcg drops this weekend and wanted to try it on Sunday...I have no idea what I was thinking since I was eating clean and was losing anyway but I just did it. Is it me or have the drops totally changed? I have the intermountain drops and they feel/taste like pure water?
I only had them once on Sunday but just sayin LOL
I am not sure if they have changed, but I know they don't work for me like my old brand did!
Closed Thread